Murder IV: Monokuma Rising Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of "fangirlingsincebirth." She's not interested.

Appearance:
<------ AND
Lucifer!.jpg
Name: Hanzou Urushihara AKA Lucifer
Attributes/Powers: Source: http://hataraku.wikia.com/wiki/Lucifer
  • Flight: Lucifer can summon black wings to fly at great speed. They seem to only manifest when he has harnessed enough power from negative emotions.
  • Explosions: When Emi landed on a streetlight, one of his black feathers floated down beside her and exploded before Emi could react to it. The limitations of this ability are unknown.
EnduranceEdit

He was able to survive Maou's combat magic despite how powerful it was, as well as the stab through his chest dealt by Emilia's sacred sword in Ente Isla.
Enhanced Magic Power Edit

Lucifer has a large amount of power that usually manifests itself in the form of magic bullets, as shown in his battles with Maou and co. These bullets have been shown to be capable of piercing through sign boards, human bodies, and can also explode on impact.
Technology Edit

Urushihara is surprisingly good with electronic devices, and possesses some hacking skills. It is unknown how much time he and Orba spent on Earth before they started their mugging spree. In episode 6 of the anime, it is revealed that Urushihara owns a PASTA console (PSVita in the real world).

{If that made any sense to anyone who has not seen the anime, I don't know...}

Personality: Source: Same as before.
He is shown to have a cunning, sneaky personality, like in the anime-exclusive episode 6, where he uses Maou, Ashiya,Chiho and Emi to fetch his forgotten game console from an abandoned classroom under the pretext of finding a way to regain their powers. This also hints at his childishness, preferring to surf the internet and play games rather than help Ashiya with the housework. Due to his attitude, everyone tends to treat him lightly and pay no mind to many of his protests at being excluded from things, such as not having a seat at the table when there are many guests over.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Demon General.

Canon: Hataruka Maou-Sama! (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)

Update!
One item: His game console

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcement!

Just so everyone knows, we'll be starting Friday, December 5th if we hit 40 before then. Otherwise, we'll be starting the following day, Saturday, no matter how many people we have.

If I get an overwhelming response to start Thursday and we have 40 players, then we'll start then, but otherwise Friday is set in stone.

Announcement!

Just so everyone knows, we'll be starting Friday, December 5th if we hit 40 before then. Otherwise, we'll be starting the following day, Saturday, no matter how many people we have.

If I get an overwhelming response to start Thursday and we have 40 players, then we'll start then, but otherwise Friday is set in stone.
What time Friday?

Yeah, I need to know if I can make it as I'll be marching in a parade that Friday afternoon/evening.

Probably 11 AM CST.

Have much time will we have to make an introductory post?

There'll be a mid-round update probably two days after the initial start (maybe even an extra day depending on our start date, for my monday is busy), so you'll have until then to write an intro post.

Announcement!

I love the starting date!

Reactions: Atomyk
Okay, I should be able to get a quick post in around 3 or 4 on Friday and possibly one late that night. Saturday, I should be ready to post a great deal by 8:30 am.

Basically, yeah, you'll have tons of time. I'll hold off on moving things if I see people need like an extra day or something.

Yeah, sorry about the trouble, it's just a hectic time of year for me because of Christmas parades and other events centered around the holiday.

Reactions: Atomyk
Appearance:
Game-of-Thrones-008.jpg
1035x689-mccann-1800-1396892254.jpg

Character Name: "The Hound" Sandor Clegane

Attributes/Powers: Regarded as one of the best fighters in Westeros. Taller than average, and incredibly strong. Like his brother, he isn't very agile in armor, and, y'know, half his fucking face is burnt off, so he isn't very charismatic.

Personality: Although officially, Sandor Clegane, better known as "The Hound", is a knight of house Clegane, he utterly despises knighthood in any shape or form. To quote him directly, "What do you think a knight is for, girl? You think it's all taking favors from ladies and looking fine in gold plate? Knights are for killing. I killed my first man at twelve. I've lost count of how many I've killed since then. High lords with old names, fat rich men dressed in velvet, knights puffed up like bladders with their honors, yes, and women and children too- they're all meat, and I'm the butcher. Let them have their lands and their gods and their gold. Let them have their sers" He also loves chicken, and in his eyes, people who name their swords are cunts. "Arya Stark: My sword Needle. Sandor Clegane: Needle? Of course you named your sword. Arya Stark: Lots of people name their swords. Sandor Clegane: Lots of cunts." He is better at following than leading, earning him the nickname, "The Hound", for his obedience, and savage actions.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Warrior

Canon: A Song Of Ice And Fire

((Now that the RED Spy was FINALLY killed off, I can introduce a character I've been wanting to play since we started! SANDOR FUCKING CLEGANE! :D))

Oh man

Cleganehype :bananaman:

Arya is going to hate your guts fyi.

Don't fret, Arya.
Us teens gotta stick together!
Even if we were born about a millennium apart.

@Krieg

Yeah!
Teenagers before heavily-armored, drunkard, hilariously apathetic *knights* yeah come at me Sandor hoihoihoihoi~ :P
Pfft, there isn't that much difference in a millennium anyways, just a lot more dead people and guns.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.