Murder IV: Monokuma Rising Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Teen Titans is an anime just because of its art style?
Nah, Teen Titans is a Western animation.

EDIT: Kinda like Courage, the Cowardly Dog. Or that one Batman show...

If Teen Titans is a Western Animation despite its anime art style, then Robin isn't from an anime.

Just wait until Erika starts the intellectual raping investigation!

1342421789482.png

(yes...this is an actual sprite used in the Visual Novel)​

Reactions: Akibahara
We should really move to the group OOC and stop cluttering the sign-ups.

Can I please have an OC Aki please

Depends on the OC.

Do you remember Adain from that first murder game I played in. I will strip him of his weapons down to just a pistol because personal defense.

Do you remember Adain from that first murder game I played in. I will strip him of his weapons down to just a pistol because personal defense.
Oooh, the military guy. It's not my Murder Game - ask Atomyk. xD

Was he made specifically for that RP? Just curious.

No he is a personal OC that I had started work on
Well all right, go ahead and write up a sheet for him then. Are you going to have him be the same Adain from Ties that Bind? (Meaning, he'd retain knowledge of that event)

Actually I wan in the second murder event, not the first. But seeing as I wanted to modify him I was going to do a blank slate on the memory. Though he will still be virtually the same.

Actually I wan in the second murder event, not the first. But seeing as I wanted to modify him I was going to do a blank slate on the memory. Though he will still be virtually the same.
Oops, I read that as "the first murder game"

What are our limitations as far as 'canon' go? Does it have to be a certain anime or anything? That part confused me, but otherwise in very much interested in this!

Also sorry for the double post (it's too hard editing on the phone) but are you full on original characters?

What are our limitations as far as 'canon' go? Does it have to be a certain anime or anything? That part confused me, but otherwise in very much interested in this!
They can be from any book, tv show, anime, video game, webcomic, etc.

And yours would probably be the last OC i'd accept, so if you really really want an OC, then you can go ahead and make one.

Scratch all that, I've decided on four-five at max, so there's room.

Character Name:
Adain Lee

Outfit:
White v-neck or band tees (See the band tee tab but white v-neck unless stated otherwise) , blue (or other colors but blue unless stated otherwise) skinny jeans, black beanie, bare feet.

Appearance:
At 6’1 Adain is not much. Being of a slender build and a lower weight his ribs, hipbones, collar bone and pins of the wrists show. He has a light tan that is kept year round. His face hard and angular with simi-promonate cheekbones. Dark rings forming under his eyes from lack of sleep and stress. Along his right hand there are scars from a deep wound. His body hair is neat and well kept. his tail and ears having the most hair of any part of his body. The muscle tone he had was tight and toned around his slender body.

Hair Color & Style:
Medium length, dark brown hair worn back out of face, often in a ponytail.

Eyes:
Blue-Green, half almonds. His eyebrows are kind and curve at a soft angle. Pupils act as a feline's do.

Attributes/Powers:
He also has heighten senses.
Can do parkour rather well
He can shoot a dime flipping in midair.

Knows how to cook.
Knows a bit about explosive chemicals.
Knows a slight amount about tech.

Hates water, and can't swim.
Not very strong, for reference can only bench 110 lbs.

Personality:
Not the quiet type, he is unafraid to voice his opinion in various things. He has a very open humor laughing at everything, if he feels its right. He keeps calm through intense times trying to maintain a peaceful resolve around any situation.He is a lover, less likely to resort to violence unless needed. but also

Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Lover

Canon:
OC​

Reactions: Atomyk
Spot reserved for "Josh." He's an old Murder Gamer from Comic Book Resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.