Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zadok shadows @DapperDogman and @Atomyk

*Moves away briefly to pick up fire axe*

"Sorry about that, I have a skill with using a hatchet so a fire axe is close enough." Sebastian said and then answered the man's question. "My dead wife sent me a letter, that doesn't make a lot of sense now does it?"

Prologue

[Graveyard]

2-Torque.jpg

I am standing in front of some tombstones. They read Carmen, Cory, and Malcolm. They used to have a last name, but it seems they have been brushed off now. Now that I think about it, I don't remember my own last name. The only thing I remember is walking into prison, and going to sleep, knowing that one of two things would happen afterwards. Either I die, or a lot of people would be maimed.

I don't remember what happens when I black-out, only violence comes afterwards, and I'm left with red hands. But when I woke up this time, things were strange. There was no sound, no bells, no pissed off inmates or yelling guards. Nothing, but cold and grey. And the fog. The cell was open, and the prison was desolate, so I walked out, and kept walking.

I'm now here, standing in front of my dead family. I was told I killed them, but I'm not sure. All I know is I blacked out, and when I woke up, I was left with red on my hands.

3931272.jpg

I woke up, and there's red on my hands.

You're in the Cemetery. The graves of your deceased loved ones lay dormant beneath you. It's truly a sad thing, seeing a loved one perish, but that's okay, 'cuz Silent Hill is bringing 'em back, right? Mm, maybe. You could see a group of people nearby, they appear to be approaching the Mausoleum. What do you do?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Soon realizing that she wouldn't catch up to the girl in front of her, she let out a defeated sigh. Whipping around, she headed back into the restroom. She still needed to get her mind off of all this, clean her face and wake herself up from whatever this living nightmare was. Was that Kanaya? It couldn't be! Taking in the familiar form of the woman, a small smile came to her face. Maybe the world didn't hate her that much after all? Slowly she approached the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Kanaya? Is that really you?" @Lunar-Eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akibahara
"Well, there's a familiar weapon" York mutters, looking at the Axe for a second and smiling "Now...all we need is a red raincoat..."
Coughing as he realises none of these people would understand his little joke, he addresses the question at hand

"I came here to investigate the mystery of Silent Hill..." he mutters, looking at the axe, and it's surroundings, it was likely a trap, who leaves an axe in the open?
Then again...
He reaches for the axe slowly

*As I continued to walk around, a question popped into my head. Why is this place so...abandoned? I mean, there have to be SOME people living here. Right? What am I thinking, of course people live here. Otherwise this town wouldn't even exist. I slowed my pace a bit, and pulled a picture out from my coat pocket. It was a picture of my wife, and her dog. If only I could tell Helen how much I miss her... I slipped the photo back into my coat pocket, and continued forward. Hopefully I can find a map, then I can begin my search for her.*
// My apologies for such a short prologue, and if I'm late. I kinda just got home from work.
There's a [MAP OF SILENT HILL] on the restroom wall. It appears salvageable. Do you decide to take it? Y/N?

• Love
Ariel looked around at the people, looking for him. She needed to find him. Suddenly, she saw a flash of black hair. She ran towards it as fast as she could with her limp, and put her hand on his shoulder.

"E-Eric?"

His back was to her, and her heart pounded with the thought that when he turned around, it would be her dead husband, but possibly a clone, just like her.

"Eric?"

@Rin Okumura

Rin indeed have black hair and blue eyes. But he wasn't Eric. Just a look alike. He turned around, confused looking. His eyes widened a little. "D-Do I know you?" He was also freezes by the fact that he noticed her hair was pretty color,

"Eric? Sorry,.. No... But I'm Rin." He took her hand slowly, giving her a encouraging smile. By one look in the eye, he knew she went through a lot.

Raven looked carefully at the words trying to decipher what they mean. Then she turned feeling a strange since that there were others near. She looked but didn't seem to care who why they might be hear what caught her eye was a stone with her old friends name. 'So that's why Dona must have asked me to come here.... I thought her grave was in Jump City? Strange maybe there is a reason behind all this." Raven then turned to look back at the message. 'What could it mean? Only if Azar could speak to me...'

"That's correct. Because she was a naturally-born half homunculus, she does not grow beyond the physical age of roughly twelve, Irisviel and myself always figured that would be the case with her due to the nature of her magic circuits."
"As for not knowing who she was or where she came from, I imagine Saber assumed she was simply another homunculus, her nature would have changed considerably in my ten year absence if what you're saying is true, she may have even resented me after being twisted by the Einzberns. Saber probably did not think she was the same girl, so did not tell you about our relationship."
"I see..." He nodded, briefly holding his chin in thought, "Yeah, she was pretty scary when I first met her, but she seems to have warmed up to everything by now. It's hard to remember how she was the same girl as the one in the beginning of the War, with a powerful Servant that not even Saber could beat..."

"If she's warmed up to me now, I just hope she'll be happy to see you back. I don't want there to be any remaining bad blood between you too, assuming the Einzbern influence still has any hold over her. But I guess we'll find out once we find Irisviel then..."

I do not notice them. I am in a sort of a trance, still thinking of what to do now. I am currently completely clueless, and as I think, I still stare at the tombstones, almost unable to look away.

'HONK' 'HONK' 'HONK' The only thing to have been heard in the desolate room, the lifeless body of a young girl falling into the pile of horns beneath her. The fuschia blood seeping from the open wound that lay where her stomach used to be. Lifeless eyes slowly sliding shut as her body gave up on any hope of making it through the pain. Why had he killed her? This had to have been some kind of mistake..

Shooting up from her position on the floor, her brows furrowed, she felt lightheaded and dizzy and sweat trickled down her forehead. Letting out a small whimper reminiscent to a wounded puppy, she scratched the back of her neck. Slowly she made her way off of the ground, running a hand through her tangles of black hair, her eyes darting about the area where she lay. What the shell was this place? Surely this wasn't anywhere that she could recall. Though it didn't stop her from calling into the void. "Eridan! Eridan?! Sollux? Karkat?! Vriska? Nepeta? Anybody?" Letting out a deep breath, she shook her head.

She had to clear her thoughts, find someone that could help her out or better yet tell her why she had been here. And then it all came back to her, she had gotten a letter, though she didn't quite remember how she got here. Shaking, she rubbed at her arms. She felt cold, confused, and scared. This place was definitely no Oz, this was Silent Hill. Heading towards the dingy room that looked to be filled with load gapers boxed in with metal? Hmm strange. Slowly stepping in, a breeze flew over her and she carefully examined the scene in front of her. A little confused, she spoke up, barely a squeak escaping past her lips. "Erm hello?" She could only stare wide eyed as the girl walked out, she quickly followed her. Maybe she knew something about this place. "Hello miss!"
(( Which girl? :o ))

• Love
Aiden looked at Sebastian and then at the others. he was wary for him to have the axe. "My Sister and her nephew died here apparently. Im here to get to the bottom of it." He looked around to see figures approaching them. Aiden looked at his surroundings to see if there was anything he could use as a weapon. Otherwise if the detective got any ideas he would be dead.

Claire - Cemetery - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York

As they began to move toward the cemetery, Claire tried to create some conversation. She formally introduced herself to the group and answered Aiden's query. "I came here looking for my brother, Chris. Like your wife and your sister--" She gestured to Sebastian and Aiden respectively. "He's also supposed to be dead." She let that sit a moment before adding, "I guess we all came here for a similar reason."

Sebastian grabbed the fire axe, which brought Claire's attention to the robed girl examining the Mausoleum. Claire was happy to see another female amidst all this testosterone. She gestured toward the girl, hoping to get her attention. "What are you looking at?" Claire asked her, joining her in examining the strange symbols.

Joel frowned, shook his head and sighed. "I lost it..." he grumbled. "Hey! Hold up!"

Not willing to give up too easily, he ran after the woman. He was determined to fnd Ellie, the girl could be in trouble.
"Miss!" He caught up to her and grabbed her arm a bit harshly. He wasn't used to handling people gently anymore.
Pulling her back, he held her arm in his hand to keep her from running again. If he was hurting her, he wouldn't even have realized it.

"I really need your help. She's just a girl and she's alone in the woods. Please." He begged, looking her in the eyes.

Elsa walked out, but the man persisted. She tried to walk faster, but he felt him grab her arm. She grunted and tried to tug herself free. He didn't sound threatening when he spoke, but he was looking for Ellie and she sure as heck didn't want to see that girl around here. Maybe Elsa was right before. Maybe someone was gathering up people from the Crossed event for a reason.

"J-Just let go. I have no idea where Ellie is. I know of her, but I don't want to deal with her or anyone associated with her again. Not after what she did to me before. B-Besides, I have someone I need to get back to myself."

Ellie looked at Lee as he held out his hand. She didn't shake it, but told him her name anyway. "Ellie."
She didn't like to get too familiar with strangers. Especially not if she's alone. She could look after herself, but that meant being extremely careful in every way.
Ellie and her friends heard something cry out, it sounded like an infant, deep within the Cabin. The red glow illuminates brightly once again. Do you dare explore it? Y/N?

• Love
"I see..." He nodded, briefly holding his chin in thought, "Yeah, she was pretty scary when I first met her, but she seems to have warmed up to everything by now. It's hard to remember how she was the same girl as the one in the beginning of the War, with a powerful Servant that not even Saber could beat..."
"If she's warmed up to me now, I just hope she'll be happy to see you back. I don't want there to be any remaining bad blood between you too, assuming the Einzbern influence still has any hold over her. But I guess we'll find out once we find Irisviel then..."
"I've already tried to get to her...but the Einzbern castle was sealed off to me, It was on my way here, so this is plan B in it's own way."

Kiritsugu looked about himself, attempting to discern the situation.

"From what I can see, we have a few options here, those others are in the cabin there, it's probably best if we move towards the forest, we need to get a greater understanding of our surroundings before we make any moves."

• Love
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kanaya's dream ended and she sat up immediately from it. She looked around and could tell she certainly was in a different world. She had to find out what happened to Rose. Kanaya stood up and looked around at the others there. She looked down at herself and realized her chainsaw wasn't with her. She frowned and found a nearby building where she could hear something faintly in it. Kanaya decided to Examine the Restroom and headed in. The place was filthy and she cringed at all she could see.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@anyone there [/BCOLOR]​
The bathroom was indeed dirty and filthy. There's a [broken glass shard] on the floor. It could potentially be used as a weapon, and there's five stalls. One of them is broken thanks to Joel. The rest, however, appear completely in-tact. Do you decide to examine them? Y/N? 'Sides, you never know what you could find inside! A gun? A knife? Perhaps a giant platinum dildo! The possibilities are endless!

• Love
@Atomyk @DapperDogman @Zadok shadows and @Raven

Sebastian noticed the girl as well and muttered a bad joke. "Maybe we should axe her a question." He said with a terrible low laugh. Being through as much as he had been, it was hard to Sebastian to just jump back into the horror again without some kind of humor to it. As the other conversed with the new girl, Sebastian took a look at the weird markings on the Mausoleum, it was interesting to say the least.

Raven then tuned once more and looked at the girl and replied in her monotone voice. "I'm looking at what the crow that left pointed out. I wonder if they have a reason for my friends lost soul ending up in such a strange place." Raven pointed out the words on the wall. "If you have any ideas please let me know." She then noticed the others. "If we are introducing ourselves. I'm Raven."

@ everyone in cemetery

(( Who is heading to the Mausoleum. I got a "mini-quest" for y'all at the Cemetery. ))

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.