Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia managed a laugh even though it was more of a nervous one than anything. "I guess it's obvious... I want to tell him how I really feel about him." She said, her voice was a bit louder than it was before. "Even if I could only see him for a few moments, that would be enough for me... I just need to tell him the truth." Sophia admitted, she didn't want to say that she wasn't sure how he felt about her either...
Elsa nodded. "I'm sure you'll get that chance. I... will admit I'm usually not the best at cheering people up," she rubbed her arms and glanced away. "My husband is better in that department... but I really do need to be more positive so... I will do my best. Things will get better and you will find who you're looking for. I'm sure of it. And... if I'm doing a bad job of trying to cheer you up you can be honest. About the only two things I'm good at are ice magic and singing," she said, mumbling towards the end.

On the other hand, Elsa didn't think things would get better for herself. She could try to be positive for someone else, but being strong for herself was an entirely different matter. She was used to the people in her life around her making her feel a little stronger, and without them around right now she felt like a melted ice cube.

Hearing the woman beside Sophia clear her throat, however, Elsa glanced to her. "I'm sorry, we haven't met. What might your name be?"

@MrDubWubs @york

(( EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING. NEXT ROUND INCOMING. ))

• Thank You
Reactions: Driver and Raven
Solaire

Solaire walked closely next to Elsa as they had arrived to the place known as Silent hill, when he first heard of his place he could not help but rush over as fast as he could, of course Elsa also felt this way but he held a more pressing and rushed presence when they were first leaving to head over to Silent hill. When they reached the place he zoned out, he was happy for a moment but at the same time confused as to why he was so drawn to this place, of course he already knew why. The note the Anna impostor (if she is an impostor that is) spoke of his deceased son, his Sun. Ever since Solaire lost his son deep inside he felt a bit more disconnected to the world than before. Although the only thing that seemed to keep him on his two feet was Elsa, and his goal to help elsa and protect her.

Solaire finally was out of his hypnotized state and realized Elsa was gone, damn it, just minutes in and he has already lost the person he cared the most about. He really needed to start paying more attention, he wondered where exactly she went and sighed, he scratched his helmet, thinking and then decided to follow the convenient foot prints that she had left behind, although they quickly seemed to fade and dissipate in the ground after following for a few minutes and walking towards the restroom. He looked up at the dark sky and said.

"If only the Gloriously Incandescent sun were here. It would shower me with rays of helpful GUIDANCE!!!"

He quickly raised his arms and did his iconic pose, a large V shape raised in the air with his arms and his posture straight and still. He remained there for about a minute or 2, then continued on his merry way down the trail, he wondered where Elsa ended up. It seemed like he didn't really have a single care towards how ominous or terrifying his surroundings are.

"OOOOOOOOOH EELLLSSAAA!! MY LOVE! I WISH TO BE IN YOUR COMPANY AT THIS MOMENT, SO WE MAY PARTICIPATE IN JOLLY EXPLORATION IN THIS VAST NEW LAND, WITH THE HELP OF THE SUN!!! IF THE SUN WISHES TO SHOW UP THAT IS."

He looked up to the sky with a wide smile, as if expecting the sun to pop up at any moment and say "Sorry I'm late!" but of course that didn't happen. He sighed and continued on his merry way.

He started then singing about Jolly Exploration, his song went like this...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH
JOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLYJOLLY
COOPER- I mean EXPLORATIOOOOON!!!"

(His Jolly and praising skills were both ranked up to 99 with his remaining skill points.)

CHAPTER ONE
“Smoke and Mirrors”

The rebirth of Paradise...”

Looking out the vast expanse of Silent Hill, you could hear it. A wailing cry of an air raid siren, it screamed through the dying town, across the fog, and into your ears. The pain was agonizing. You could feel vibrations hum through your body, your vision blurring in and out, doubling even. A trail of blood dribbled down your nose; a language unknown to you whispered sweet nothings in your ear...

It was coming.
image.axd

A grotesque transition – the world around you began to crumble, the Observation Deck turned a sinister shade of black, the skies a hoary crimson, as if blood filled the air. You could smell iron, tinged in red rust beneath your feet. The trees were broken and dying, their bloody shattered branches screaming and clawing at the merciless heavens for just a single chance at redemption. Alison was there, well, sort of...

The Observation Deck Restroom lit ablaze. What appeared to be, or possibly was, Elsa's sister screamed as flames licked her soft, nubile flesh. She banged her bloody fist pitifully against the bathroom door, “ELSA! OH GOD, ELSA! HELP! I--” Her flesh was charred, in the middle of boiling away with muscle and sinew. Pus oozed from her pores as if her body attempted to cope with such extreme pain. She screamed-

Her melted face crying out for her sister--

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHohshutup.”
A shudder later, the last of her was gone.
A traitor burned Alison alive...

5 MINUTES LATER...

Don't stop don't stop don't stop.

The gnarled trees blurred past as you ran across the Forest floor. You could see it, this so-called Otherworld, cannibalize everything it touched. Like a plague, it morphed Silent Hill into a new creation: The sky deviated into an inky black hue, distant alien moans resounded across the hellish landscape, and vein-like rust trailed behind you...

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Your legs burned as you ran into the streets of Silent Hill—old, run-down buildings sprawled listlessly across the landscape—only to vanish in a cloud of darkness. But... hey, wait a minute! You peer a few yards up North: A retro cherry-red neon light flickered brightly; it read in block letters 'Artaud Theater.' Yes! The doors hinged open, mmm, as if you were expected...
Boman20Theater20044.jpg
2 MINUTES LATER...
The darkness stopped.

An elegant chandelier, coupled with a ruby red carpet graced your appearance. Artaud Theater, built in the mid-18th​ Century, resembled a classical Shakespearean themed playhouse—you immediately recognized this: Ah, it was absolutely scenic. The polished marble walls housed countless busts of significant Renaissance playwrights, poets, and actors. A sultry vintage scent of Guerlain Shalimar perfume was rich in the air. Oh la la, did you step out of Silent Hill into 1950s France? One might wish!

There's a [theater map] on a lone piano bench on the wall...
Artaud_Theater_Map.jpg

You step into a massive amphitheater—it's graced with an expensive assortment of ruby armchairs, towering marble pillars, and a perfect replica of Leonardo DiVinci crafted on the ceiling. There's a classic 1940s projector above, too. Could be important, perhaps? Bzzzzt! You're about to find out. The lights flickered off, the projector above you whirred to life:

Bzzt!

First picture.
Joel and Ellie on their wedding day. Huh? The photographer, whoever that was, caught the delighted girl in mid-laugh. Joel smiled at the Ellie in the picture as if she were smiling at him and him alone, right then and there. She appeared pregnant.

Second picture.
Misty Day, Remains of the Judgment. The body in the cage closest to him belonged to John Wick. He was smiling. His eyes were gone.

Third picture.
A stillborn baby. It was disgusting as vomit caked it's cracked, bleeding lips, it's flesh so purple and swollen-

The projector stopped...

FIND THE KEYS FIND THE KEYS FIND THE PICTURES THEY WILL FREE YOU.

Ugh.

You had a horrible headache.

But something tells you three incredibly important artifacts, a picture or film reel, lay scattered across Artaud Theater. I suggest you use the map provided and explore. There's so, so many places to look!

You can now start posting in-game! Be sure to use the map provided to explore the Theater! There's a mind-fuck for everyone! Oh, and there's three key artifacts scattered throughout—find them. The Traitors will submit kill shortly. And most importantly—VOTE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE THE TRAITOR IS. This round will end 2:00pm or 6:00pm MST Saturday or Sunday.

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@☾Endellion☽ as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Hyydra as Isaac Falborn (Castlevania)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ellie was only in the cabin for a few seconds when she heard a very familiar voice from outside (Just because it's convenient). "Ellie! You in there?" She sighed with a smile on her face, relieved that she was finally able to leave this creepy place. While running outside, she didn't even pay any attention to Morgan and Lee, just running straight out the door to Joel.

She gave him a strong push, causing Joel to stumble back a step. "Fuck you! How did you do that? That's scary as hell, Joel! Jesus!"

Joel chuckled a little and ruffled the girl's hair. "Easy now, cowgirl... Don't ask me to explain, I ain't got a clue what happened." With a smile, he gently pulled her in for a short embrace. "Glad you're safe, kiddo."

Ellie couldn't hold back a smile of her own, until she turned her head when hearing Lee and Morgan's voices again. "That's two guys I met earlier... I don't think we can trust them." Joel didn't bother to go inside, he only looked at the door for a moment. "Well you got some good instincts. We don't know what kinda world this is, so it's best we just keep to ourselves..." However, when he thought about the two women he met earlier, he added: "... Most of the time."

Ellie noticed a different look in Joel's eyes and frowned. "What? What's wrong?"

"Uh? Oh, nothin'. Don't worry 'bout it."

"No, I can see you're hiding something? Did you meet someone?"

Joel put on a face Ellie was too familiar with. The look in his eyes was the same look a father would have after finding out his daughter had lied to him. "I met a young woman, Ellie. Didn't catch her name, but she knew you. She hated you, Ellie."

The fourteen year old girl frowned and tilted her head slightly in surprise. "Hated me? I don't know any women that would have a reason to hate me, Joel."

"I know kid, I know. Probably one of them psychos. Let's just forget 'bout her."

"Fuck that, I wanna know who she is and why she hates me. Might be an old... ex-friend."

"Alright... We'll see if we can't find her again." Joel responded before making his way back to the Observation Deck with Ellie.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Elsa? Isn't that y- *she quickly shut up thinking that the one screaming was probably her sister. She quickly walked away and watched the pictures. Not really caring about any of them she then moved to the map. She examined it carefully in case she needed to run. She sighed. As long as she was here she could at least help. Or hell she might even find the way out. She looked around at the others* Any one want to go to the scenery workshop with me? I'm willing to make a few friends.
@Anyone

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs
Sophie had been running nonstop unsure of what just happened, she didn't want to think of what happened when that grotesque, twisted creature which had lit itself on fire. Eventually, she had ended up at this strange theatre, the old projector near them whirred to life showing her that others were in the room too. However the images it displayed were unsettling to say the least; a man and a girl who seemed rather young appeared to be wedded, and the girl was... Pregnant? A little odd to say the least, the next one was of John nhanging in a cage with a very unsettling smile. The very last one was of a stillborn baby, the creepiest of them all since it was abnormally revolting. When the projector suddenly shut off, it was dark again, so she took out Simons pone and turned on it's light to illuminate the area, even a little bit. She was about to call out for the others when that blonde haired girl called out, she was near what appeared to be the map. The girl asked if anyone wanted to accompany her to her destination adding that she was willing to make a few friends. Sophia cautiously approached her before speaking "I-I will... But... I want to find Elsa and a few others first... Is that ok?" she asked quietly.

Raven heard the scream but knew it couldn't be Donna. 'That poor soul...' She looked around and made her way to a map of the theater. Her right hand went to her head and she cupped it. 'Damn it... I hate headaches they never turn out to be anything normal...' She closed her eyes waiting a moment let her mind relax a little. 'That will help for now...' She let herself take a mental picture of the map and then turned to see who else was in the theater. 'Hmm...More faces than I met earlier... Maybe if I work with someone we could find one of the artifacts that might help us with our lost friends or loved ones.' She looked to see if anyone from her group was around. 'Maybe with them and a few others we can get every thing we need and figure this out.'

@Anyone

Sophie had been running nonstop unsure of what just happened, she didn't want to think of what happened when that grotesque, twisted creature which had lit itself on fire. Eventually, she had ended up at this strange theatre, the old projector near them whirred to life showing her that others were in the room too. However the images it displayed were unsettling to say the least; a man and a girl who seemed rather young appeared to be wedded, and the girl was... Pregnant? A little odd to say the least, the next one was of John nhanging in a cage with a very unsettling smile. The very last one was of a stillborn baby, the creepiest of them all since it was abnormally revolting. When the projector suddenly shut off, it was dark again, so she took out Simons pone and turned on it's light to illuminate the area, even a little bit. She was about to call out for the others when that blonde haired girl called out, she was near what appeared to be the map. The girl asked if anyone wanted to accompany her to her destination adding that she was willing to make a few friends. Sophia cautiously approached her before speaking "I-I will... But... I want to find Elsa and a few others first... Is that ok?" she asked quietly.
Sophie heard a soft rattle rumble beneath a seat approximately three yards away from her, "Sophie..." a still, small voice erupted from beneath the seat. It sounded like... wait a minute, is that Simon? Whoever it was, he desperately needed you. Wanted you. A trail of blood freely flowed beneath the eternal darkness under the red armchair... do you decide to approach it? Y/N?

forum_390.jpg

If you wish, but I won't wait long. I am very impatient. *she leaned against the wall and crossed her arms to show that she will wait* You go find 'em. Don't be to long though.
@york

Sophie heard a soft rattle rumble beneath a seat approximately three yards away from her, "Sophie..." a still, small voice erupted from beneath the seat. It sounded like... wait a minute, is that Simon? Whoever it was, he desperately needed you. Wanted you. A trail of blood freely flowed beneath the eternal darkness under the seat... do you decide to approach it? Y/N?
@MrDubWubs @Akibahara
Hearing that voice that sounded alot like SImon... Sophie just nodded at the girls answer before she began approaching the strange seat. "S-Simon? Is that you?" She practically whispered, wondering if this was where she was supposed to meet him, something seemed really off though, but she didn't seem to pay it any mind as she drew just a little closer to it.

ROUND ONE:
“Smoke and Mirrors”

Looking out the vast expanse of Silent Hill, you could hear it. A wailing cry of an air raid siren, it screamed through the dying town, across the fog, and into your ears. The pain was agonizing. You could feel vibrations hum through your body, your vision blurring in and out, doubling even. A trail of blood dribbled down your nose; a language unknown to you whispered sweet nothings in your ear...

It was coming.
image.axd

A grotesque transition – the world around you began to crumble, the Observation Deck turned a sinister shade of black, the skies a hoary crimson, as if blood filled the air. You could smell iron, tinged in red red rust beneath your feet. The trees were broken and dying, their bloody shattered branches screaming and clawing at the merciless heavens for just a single chance at redemption. Alison was there, well, sort of...

The Observation Deck Restroom lit ablaze. What appeared to be, or possibly was, Elsa's sister screamed as flames licked her soft, nubile flesh. She banged her bloody fist pitifully against the bathroom door, “ELSA! OH GOD, ELSA! HELP! I--” Her flesh was charred, in the middle of boiling away with muscle and sinew. Pus oozed from her pores, as if her body attempted to cope with such extreme pain. She screamed-

5 MINUTES LATER...

The gnarled trees blurred past as you ran across the Forest floor. You could see it, this so-called Otherworld, cannibalize everything it touched. Like a plague, it morphed Silent Hill into a new creation: The sky deviated into an inky black hue, distant alien moans resounded across the hellish landscape, and vein-like rust trailed behind you...

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Your legs burned as you ran into the streets of Silent Hill—old, rundown buildings sprawled listlessly across the landscape—only to vanish in a cloud of darkness. But... hey, wait a minute! You peer a few yards up North: A retro cherry-red neon light flickered brightly; it read in block-letters 'Artaud Theater.' Yes! The doors hinged open, mmm, as if you were expected...
Boman20Theater20044.jpg
2 MINUTES LATER...
The darkness stopped.

An elegant chandelier, coupled with a ruby red carpet graced your appearance. Artaud Theater, built in the mid-18th​ Century, resembled a classical Shakespearean themed playhouse—you immediately recognized this: Ah, it was absolutely scenic. The polished marble walls housed countless busts of significant Renaissance playwrights, poets, and actors. A sultry vintage scent of Guerlain Shalimar perfume was rich in the air. Oh la la, did you step out of Silent Hill into 1950s France? One might wish!

Artaud_Theater_Map.jpg

You step into a massive amphitheater—it's graced with an expensive assortment of ruby armchairs, towering marble pillars, and a perfect replica of Leonardo DiVinci crafted on the ceiling. There's a classic 1940s projector above, too. Could be important, perhaps? Bzzzzt! You're about to find out. The lights flickered off, the projector above you whirred to life:

Bzzt!

First picture.
Joel and Ellie on their wedding day. Huh? The photographer, whoever that was, caught the delighted girl in mid-laugh. Joel smiled at the Ellie in the picture as if she were smiling at him and him alone, right then and there. She appeared pregnant.

Second picture.
Misty Day, Remains of the Judgment. The body in the cage closest to him belonged to John Wick. He was smiling. His eyes were gone.

Third picture.
A stillborn baby. It was disgusting as vomit caked it's cracked, bleeding lips, it's flesh so purple and swollen-

The projector stopped...

Ugh.

But something tells you three incredibly important artifacts, a picture or film reel, lay scattered across Artaud Theater. I suggest you use the map provided and explore. There's so, so many places to look!
"Ugh... this won't end well..." Shirou murmured to himself as he rubbed his head in response to the headache. He did his best to ignore it, hoping something so minimal like this wouldn't get in the way.

And what a strange collection of pictures... Something's horribly wrong here... Those voices. Those voices telling me to find the keys and the pictures. They weren't my voices.

Presumably from the lobby, he made his way through the auditorium and the stage, and from there, Shirou moved past backstage. If he would find nothing there, he would traverse into the next corridor and enter the closest room; the Women's Dressing Room. Because what could possibly go wrong?

Solaire
Solaire had strolled into the theater as if nothing had happened, the place was almost as beautiful as the castle hall, he wiped a bit of the blood off his nose and then observed the pictures on the projector, it seemed there were other people in here as well. He gave them a jolly smile which was hidden by his helmet and waved.

He was about to say hello to the girl whom was also in the room when he saw the final image.

"My Sun.... My Son..."

Solaire threw his helmet off and started breathing heavily, hyperventilating, Sweat dripped from his brow and he then ran back outside, puking up whatever meal he has on to the entrance of the theater. He calmed down but shivered furiously, the note, this was all connected. That was his Sun- Son. The Son he deserved but was taken away from him.

He came back into the room and picked up his helmet, the headache settled in and he then went to the piano bench and sat down. Groaning, it seems he had more troubling times ahead of him, he was definitely getting too old for this shit. He looked back to the group of others but didn't really say anything, he simply sat there for a bit.

He then stood straight up when he heard the word Elsa

"My wife? You've seen here!? Where is she!?"

@york

ROUND ONE:
“Smoke and Mirrors”

It was coming.
image.axd

A grotesque transition – the world around you began to crumble, the Observation Deck turned a sinister shade of black, the skies a hoary crimson, as if blood filled the air. You could smell iron, tinged in red red rust beneath your feet. The trees were broken and dying, their bloody shattered branches screaming and clawing at the merciless heavens for just a single chance at redemption. Alison was there, well, sort of...

The Observation Deck Restroom lit ablaze. What appeared to be, or possibly was, Elsa's sister screamed as flames licked her soft, nubile flesh. She banged her bloody fist pitifully against the bathroom door, “ELSA! OH GOD, ELSA! HELP! I--” Her flesh was charred, in the middle of boiling away with muscle and sinew. Pus oozed from her pores, as if her body attempted to cope with such extreme pain. She screamed-

5 MINUTES LATER...

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Your legs burned as you ran into the streets of Silent Hill—old, rundown buildings sprawled listlessly across the landscape—only to vanish in a cloud of darkness. But... hey, wait a minute! You peer a few yards up North: A retro cherry-red neon light flickered brightly; it read in block-letters 'Artaud Theater.' Yes! The doors hinged open, mmm, as if you were expected...
Boman20Theater20044.jpg
2 MINUTES LATER...
The darkness stopped.

Artaud_Theater_Map.jpg

Bzzt!

First picture.

Second picture.

Third picture.

The projector stopped...

Ugh.

You can now start posting in-game! Be sure to use the map provided to explore the Theater! There's a mind-fuck for everyone! Oh, and there's three key artifacts scattered throughout—find them. The Traitors will submit kill shortly. And most importantly—VOTE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE THE TRAITOR IS. This round will end 2:00pm or 6:00pm MST Saturday or Sunday.

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@☾Endellion☽ as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Hyydra as Isaac Falborn (Castlevania)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Both Ellie and Joel were quiet for a pretty long time after seeing the picture. Only after a minute, Joel spoke up.

"That wasn't... "

"No. No no, I know. It wasn't."

"Alright... Good..." Joel cleared his throat and stood still for a few more seconds, then quietly made his way over to the map. Ellie stayed behind, the image of herself still before her eyes. Getting married. Getting pregnant? She never even thought about any of that, and now it was suddenly right there... And all of that with Joel. No, there was no way. Joel was like her father. It would never happen. (NEVER AKI. NEVER.)

"We could go and take a look up in the storage if you'd like."

"Storage!" Ellie said. "Yeah! The storage sounds fun! Let's go there!"

Then the awkward silence continued as they both made their way over there.

// Putting a traitor vote on uhmmm.... Morgan. Too dangerous too keep around if he's a traitor, that one >:C

Reactions: Verite
Hearing that voice that sounded alot like SImon... Sophie just nodded at the girls answer before she began approaching the strange seat. "S-Simon? Is that you?" She practically whispered, wondering if this was where she was supposed to meet him, something seemed really off though, but she didn't seem to pay it any mind as she drew just a little closer to it.
Sophie and Yang heard Simon beneath the ruby red armchair, "Oh Sophie, baby please... it hurts... it hurts so much. Oh God OH GOD HELP ME SOPHIE HELP ME!!" The earth crumbled beneath you, spiderwebbing violently as copious amounts of gore spewed beneath the seat, "S-soph..." Two severely lacerated arms flopped aimlessly beneath the chair. Do you still decide to approach it? Y/N?

Elsa was talking to Sophia one moment, and the next it seemed like the world around her had changed. Her vision faded in and out and she suddenly felt dazed and confused. The world crumbled and morphed into something black, and once Elsa could see again she saw the observation deck lit on fire and... Anna, or Alison, burning to death within the flames.

"ANNA!!! ANNNNNNNAAAA! NOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO!"

Elsa screamed until her throat burned in pain from using it too much combined with the burning smell of ashes--some of which hit her face. Elsa tried to make her way toward Anna, tears filling her eyes. "D-Don't die, no, please don't go away again! Please!"

"Please stop... hurting my sister," Elsa miserably moaned, begging the flames as if they had ears to listen.

But Elsa could do nothing.

The world continued to change. She ran, ending up at the theater. She didn't get far before falling to her knees somewhere inside the entrance, tears streaming down her face. She buried her head in her hands, the memories of Alison burring to death flashing in her head.

"I-I failed to save you again... I'm so sorry... this is... all my fault..."

Elsa sobbed, letting out some of the emotion she was trying so hard to conceal. The nausea from earlier hadn't left either, only worse when she felt upset. She pulled herself to a corner and threw up, having no time to look for a trash can.

"G-God... get it together, Elsa," she mumbled.

She looked pathetic, but she had just watched her sister die again after all.

@Anyone. :3

Reactions: Jerelin
Simba stood in front of a large painting, his mind trying to figure out what was going on. It was too crazy! He had started the day as a lion. The night before he had talked to Timon and Pumbaa about the stars and now here he was... wherever that was. Silent Hill, as the people said. This place was frightening and not a place where he wanted to be, but maybe he deserved it? Maybe this was a strange sense of punishment for... no, don't think of that.

He cleared his throat and turned to the group. He was about to say something when the images from the projector came back to his mind. That man.. the man who had been looking at the leaf, that was him and that was the only image that resonated with Simba.

"Would anyone want to come with me? I don't know exactly where I am going, but company would help."

@anyone

*Yang's eyes widened noticing the scream and the earth crumble* Sophie! Come to me now. Do not get any closer! *She extended her hand. She did not want to get to close to the falling earth due to her not wanting to die*
@york

"Ugh... this won't end well..." Shirou murmured to himself as he rubbed his head in response to the headache. He did his best to ignore it, hoping something so minimal like this wouldn't get in the way.
And what a strange collection of pictures... Something's horribly wrong here... Those voices. Those voices telling me to find the keys and the pictures. They weren't my voices.
Presumably from the lobby, he made his way through the auditorium and the stage, and from there, Shirou moved past backstage. If he would find nothing there, he would traverse into the next corridor and enter the closest room; the Women's Dressing Room. Because what could possibly go wrong?
Shirou decide to traverse into the Women's Dressing Room. It's filled with female costumes parts, obviously: Dorothy, the Wizard of Oz, amongst other fairy tale pieces. Mm, there's a hole in the wall. It's pitch black, small, with a small beam of light illuminating from the other side. You could hear a sharp grinding noise radiate from within. Do you decide to peer through? Y/N? Oh, and there's also an assortment of costumes for you to wear! Who knows what magical properties they possess! All women, of course.

@Cres @Akibahara @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MrDubWubs
Sophia was startled once again by a voice behind her, she turned her attention away from that ominous chair just for a moment to speak with the person who had just spoken. "E-Elsa? I'm... Not sure really, she was with us earlier. I was going to look for her but..." Sophie looked towards that ominous chair again... Just then, Simons voice could be heard again sending chils down her spine, she began to approach it with increasing speed before suddenly the earth seemed to crumble beneath her... Blood spewed out from underneath the seat and Simons voice could be heard faintly calling her name. Then two severely lacerated arms could be seen from underneath the chair. Afraid of what she would see underneath, but desperately needing to know just what happened, she continued approaching the chair, oblivious to what was happening around her for the time being... She figured she'd worry about finding the others in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.