Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well...call me a pussy, but honestly...the concept of crawling into Elsa's body seems...odd"
He shrugs and starts to climb inside
"What the worst that can happen, I can die?"
He chuckles, knowing that death would only end his suffering earlier
"Never thought I'd be inside of Elsa though...this is odd"

@Akibahara
You decide to [go through the cervix]. York grossly touches the tiny hole, it emits a 'schtick!' sound and jiggles within your grasp. Ugh! The hole, unfortunately, is pretty damn tiny. You step up, shoving half of your body through the fleshy cavern - and you're stuck! Shit. Your feet and legs dangle out of one end, your upper body in 'Paradise.' Oooh, it has a nice breeze, too. It requires you'll need help getting pushed through.

Sylvanas eventually managed to get ahold of herself, coming to stand within the blood pool and spit out whatever bits of it had gotten in her mouth. She swiftly wiped off the blood that had gotten on herself too, but...her body seemed to shake at the sight of so much blood. All of it slathered so sloppily across her skin, the horrific sight sending malefic flashbacks through her mind. And that voice inside her head made her shiver.

She was going to go crazy in here if no-one forced her through the hole.

"N-No...no! Get this blood off of me! Get me out of this flesh prison! Out! OUT!"

She scrambled about within the river of thick blood, her feet surprisingly quick and deft within the foul-smelling liquids. Her head and eyes darted left and right, only seeing two exits. A fall to her death, or a tight squeeze. Neither of which she wanted to choose.

*Christ...how long have I been out for? Hours? Days? Maybe even weeks? Hell if I know... I shook my head, and let my eye's adjust to the light, and I saw...something. From what I could tell, we're definitely in a very, very, private place. "You've got to be kidding me..." I said under my breath. I looked around, and spotted several people. I trudged through the blood that was up to my ankles, and began to search for any others who were near me.*

@Akibahara
@Anyone

York sighs and blames Raven's cooking, hge'd been able to fit into that hole in the bathroom, after all
"Hey...now's your chance to touch my butt, you creeps, I need a push"

@Akibahara @Anyone who wants to help

@Anyone

Lee woke up once again and noticed immediately where he was. "Fucking great, when I find this asshole who keeps doing this to us, he is a dead man." Lee said to himself, damn the group that had once went to Silent Hill has been reduced significantly, they better find the traitor soon or they would all die. Lee got to his feet and started wonder around aimlessly.

York sighs and blames Raven's cooking, hge'd been able to fit into that hole in the bathroom, after all
"Hey...now's your chance to touch my butt, you creeps, I need a push"

@Akibahara @Anyone who wants to help
John Wick is next to you. Ask him for help? Y/N?

Sylvanas eventually managed to get ahold of herself, coming to stand within the blood pool and spit out whatever bits of it had gotten in her mouth. She swiftly wiped off the blood that had gotten on herself too, but...her body seemed to shake at the sight of so much blood. All of it slathered so sloppily across her skin, the horrific sight sending malefic flashbacks through her mind. And that voice inside her head made her shiver.
She was going to go crazy in here if no-one forced her through the hole.
"N-No...no! Get this blood off of me! Get me out of this flesh prison! Out! OUT!"
She scrambled about within the river of thick blood, her feet surprisingly quick and deft within the foul-smelling liquids. Her head and eyes darted left and right, only seeing two exits. A fall to her death, or a tight squeeze. Neither of which she wanted to choose.
Sophie rushed towards the woman who seemed to be struggling in a rather large pool of blood, normally this would have repulsed her, but quite clearly; the blood wasn't strictly in that area. It was starting to pool around her, and it seemed the only other exit other than tha tlong fall was what looked like paradise through the small hole. Quickly grabbing the Woman's arm, she attempted to drag her, not without difficulty towards that hole not entirely sure how the hell she was supposed to get through that hole without getting crushed. It seemed she'd have to hold the thing open, or maybe just drop off to her doom on the opposite end...

Sophie rushed towards the woman who seemed to be struggling in a rather large pool of blood, normally this would have repulsed her, but quite clearly; the blood wasn't strictly in that area. It was starting to pool around her, and it seemed the only other exit other than tha tlong fall was what looked like paradise through the small hole. Quickly grabbing the Woman's arm, she attempted to drag her, not without difficulty towards that hole not entirely sure how the hell she was supposed to get through that hole without getting crushed. It seemed she'd have to hold the thing open, or maybe just drop off to her doom on the opposite end...
As her arms was pulled, her eyes quickly snapped to Sophie, her look softening up as she noticed someone familiar, quickly holding Sophie closer while they trudged along. The Banshee Queen sobbed feverishly all the while.

"Pl-lease, help me Sophie...I'm not myself...I can't control myself! If I shout at you to stop dragging me, don't! This place is making me think things...say things...see things!"

She shook Sophie a bit violently.

"Just get me out of here!"

As her arms was pulled, her eyes quickly snapped to Sophie, her look softening up as she noticed someone familiar, quickly holding Sophie closer while they trudged along. The Banshee Queen sobbed feverishly all the while.
"Pl-lease, help me Sophie...I'm not myself...I can't control myself! If I shout at you to stop dragging me, don't! This place is making me think things...say things...see things!"
She shook Sophie a bit violently.
"Just get me out of here!"
Sophie nodded slowly "I-It's not going to be pleasant... But I'll try to get us both out of here..." she said quietly, a little put off when she was shaken, but she couldn't blame her. It wasn't exactly very pleasant in here after all, which made her want to get out of here as soon as possible. Taking a deep breath despite the pungent smell she was inhaling, she held it and started pushing through that small hole, trying her best to pull the woman with her, she really needed to ask her name after all this was over. All she could hope for now was that whatever was waiting for her on the other side was better than this...

Sophie nodded slowly "I-It's not going to be pleasant... But I'll try to get us both out of here..." she said quietly, a little put off when she was shaken, but she couldn't blame her. It wasn't exactly very pleasant in here after all, which made her want to get out of here as soon as possible. Taking a deep breath despite the pungent smell she was inhaling, she held it and started pushing through that small hole, trying her best to pull the woman with her, she really needed to ask her name after all this was over. All she could hope for now was that whatever was waiting for her on the other side was better than this...
She released Sophie and stepped back just a bit, watching Sophie slide through the tight hole. In a wave of determination, she quickly pushed Sophie right on through, using the girl's feet as leverage. Then, after a few deep breaths, she screamed and jumped right on through, her slim elven body making it clean through. Except for her legs...which made her scream even longer.

// i guess i'll do a rather not-that-detailed post and a quick vote before i'm away for too long

This was weird. Really weird.

...This is bullshit, he thought to himself, Am I really stuck in a place like this? Is this another place where I might die? Another place where I might be forgotten? What a truly roundabout path this has been...

Once he calmed down, choosing to breathe through his mouth instead of his nose, he peered at the strange sight, before sighing briefly, going ahead and crawling deeper into the hole.

Still... those victims... those dead people. Their wounds... they were all caused by a sharp weapon. Which could only mean... He thought briefly, glancing at Shiki, who he deduced to be the traitor, Well... I'll need more than that to go on, but for now, I'll just have to watch my back. I don't want to end up like the cast of And Then There Were None.

@york

Lee watched Sophie and a woman he didn't recognize go through the hole. "Sophie wait!" Lee called before following them through

She released Sophie and stepped back just a bit, watching Sophie slide through the tight hole. In a wave of determination, she quickly pushed Sophie right on through, using the girl's feet as leverage. Then, after a few deep breaths, she screamed and jumped right on through, her slim elven body making it clean through. Except for her legs...which made her scream even longer.
Lee watched Sophie and a woman he didn't recognize go through the hole. "Sophie wait!" Lee called before following them through
@Archmage Jeremiah @Crazy 8 Nate
When they went through the hole, Sophie quickly stopped and attempted to pull the quickly Panicking woman through, thankfully with a bit more effort than she had thought, she managed it. On a side note, Lee seemed to have followed them through as well, calling out for her to wait. Strangely enough, despite the still strong smell of... Well... Inner Woman parts, the place seemed almost like a peacefull area filled with abundant amounts of vegetation and strange creatures. "Where... Are we exactly?" Sophie said, not really asking anyone in particular.

When they went through the hole, Sophie quickly stopped and attempted to pull the quickly Panicking woman through, thankfully with a bit more effort than she had thought, she managed it. On a side note, Lee seemed to have followed them through as well, calling out for her to wait. Strangely enough, despite the still strong smell of... Well... Inner Woman parts, the place seemed almost like a peacefull area filled with abundant amounts of vegetation and strange creatures. "Where... Are we exactly?" Sophie said, not really asking anyone in particular.
As soon as she had made it through the hole, Sylvanas quickly scrambled onto all fours and rushed away, though quickly fell over just a few inches away, going into the fetal position at just the same speed. Her lips were quivering again. There was too much to observe, to comprehend, to understand! It was re-opening old wounds, wounds she didn't want touched. But she had to contain herself. She had to restrain. Cling to the last bits of her sanity. With a deep breath, she came to sit back up, albeit a bit shakily. But it was working.

Though she needed somewhere to turn to.

Somewhere to store her thoughts, outside of her head.

Her tome.

She pulled her cursed diary back out, the contents of it still obscene. She flipped to the first empty page, beginning with this...

Final Entry, #1

Lee had sorta face planted when he came through. He stood up and noticed what Sophie was taking in as well. A strange world inside of Giant Elsa. "It seems, we have landed in some sort of oasis. As crazy as that sounds." Lee said

Lee had sorta face planted when he came through. He stood up and noticed what Sophie was taking in as well. A strange world inside of Giant Elsa. "It seems, we have landed in some sort of oasis. As crazy as that sounds." Lee said

As soon as she had made it through the hole, Sylvanas quickly scrambled onto all fours and rushed away, though quickly fell over just a few inches away, going into the fetal position at just the same speed. Her lips were quivering again. There was too much to observe, to comprehend, to understand! It was re-opening old wounds, wounds she didn't want touched. But she had to contain herself. She had to restrain. Cling to the last bits of her sanity. With a deep breath, she came to sit back up, albeit a bit shakily. But it was working.
Sophie had her attention focused more on the woman who seemed to be a bit troubled still, but nodded at Lee's statement. She approached her, feeling a little awkward about the timing of her question, but she needed to ask "What's your name?" she asked quietly, a little uncertain she'd get an answer. Sophie moved a little closer to her in an effort to bring comfort to her not sure how she'd react to being touched or anything like that.

Shiki (--this hole was made for Shiki)

To drive them insane... to drive her insane... She had lived a year in a peaceful dream. It wasn't the monsters or... vagina caves. It was the year of living a normal life with Claire. Albeit a woman who was determined in her goals, it was still peaceful until the ending events. That peace is what drove Shiki mad. There weren't monsters. There weren't traps. There was nothing for her to cut. Nothing to kill. Only those people who stayed around her... tempting her... But no. She wasn't a traitor. She was looking for one. So she followed the others into the hole, unphased by the city inside. She just looked onwards, imagining the many different ways she could break her comrade's bodies. Even if she didn't have a weapon, even if she didn't have her eyes...​
A sudden thought struck her. What if she was one of the traitors? Or rather, would be? What if the plan was to drive her to insanity, until she killed everyone around her? ... Would that be so bad? If there were good guys and there were bad guys... then just kill them all, right? That way of thinking wasn't wrong. But...​
But what? She's seen people who died around. They were just revived. Was any of this even real?​
If they were just revived, then she could kill them. Over and over. Endless Murder. ...​
Why else was she here?​
Mikiya?​
Who cares. If she could kill forever... then she wouldn't die as a monster, would she? She wouldn't die.​
She would kill.​
All Shiki could do was hold her head and hope this nightmare came to a conclusion. At this point, she didn't care if she became a serial killer, or a corpse.​

Ariel looked around the cavern of fleshy parts, eyes widening slightly. She didn't know where she was. It kind of smelled like the room Bertha had trapped her in for a while- like sex. Ariel considered the place to be a vagina, but she quickly cancelled that thought out. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- no.

She saw someone trying to struggle, squeezed between flesh. It squished as he struggled through it, and then he stopped. Was he.... Stuck? Ariel almost laughed, which would be a first for Silent Hill. She walked over and bit her lip to stop any laughter from escaping.

"Does you... Do you need any help?" Her question ended in a tiny giggle.

@DapperDogman

@york

Sylvanas only replied with a single, blunt, rhetorical question.

"We're all going to die, anyway, so why should it matter?"

Status
Not open for further replies.