Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Blah, stupid ass system ain't working. However, people don't have partners--I'd suggest they start talking with people! Don't be shy lest you grow bored! ))

Gourry drew his sword by way of response; it was a particularly large sword by normal considerations. Being around the same size as a large bastard sword. It was not however; one of the crazy swords that he occasionally saw other mercenaries use; it wasn't the same width and length as a tree trunk for example. He answered the woman with a smile.

"Fighting is what I do" he said laughing gaily, "I was a mercenary after all. But now I just protect Lina; uh, the woman I was asking about before. Oh! I didn't get your name back then; sorry; what was it? I'll try and remember."

He smiled again; the chances of him actually remembering the names of anyone however, were slim unless he was close to them, spent a lot of time with them; or if they had a skill that he associated with them and remembered them by; like Sylphiel with her cooking.
Aqua gasped seeing his large sword and smiled. "That's good. Maybe we could be allies then. It appears this world could be dangerous from what I've seen. It could be nice to have strong fighters around."

She tilted her head and looked at him with slight surprise in her blue eyes. She had told him her name a couple times now. But that was all right with her he had asked again.

"I'm Aqua, nice to meet you. So Gourry, would you be interested in sparring to pass the time? Or maybe we should explore this place for supplies?" she suggested.

Aura proceeds to walk into the street after seeing no one after doing a scan of the area. He heads across the street, and though an alley. While, normally a bad idea, it didn't seem too bad of an idea to him at the time. He walked along at a fairly brisk pace, keeping himself on high alert. Eventually, however, he comes across a warehouse looking building. Little to his knowledge, there are people inside. Walking though the building he eventually sees them. "Oh, shit..!" Aura yipped to himself, seeing the two have weapons. These people would be later identified as Garland, and Kostya. Though, after a moment of listening to the two speak, he decides to try to speak to them. "Um..Hello, there..!" Aura calls, his voice quite soft, and rather ambiguous on whether the pony sounded male or female. He stood nervously and waved to the two with his own wave, a waved peace-sign.

((Well, Garrus is fully open for talking to if anyone's interested. I'll take action myself in a little bit, but I'm baking and it's turning out... iffy. Also, I have Little Green Bag on repeat now, damn you.))

((Well, Garrus is fully open for talking to if anyone's interested. I'll take action myself in a little bit, but I'm baking and it's turning out... iffy. Also, I have Little Green Bag on repeat now, damn you.))
(( @Rune is going to talk to you. :P ))

Holly grunted as she heard the hoard of tanks rolling into them, blaring loud music. Humans really did enjoy making all their inventions as loud as they possibly could. She ran as she saw them begin to fire, and flew into the air from the missile shots. She fell on her back and groaned, dazed. She flipped out as she felt someone grab her hand and begin to pull her away, swiftly standing up and flailing her arms about defensively. She soon saw the man meant well and calmed down, following him into the nearby building. Holy shit. Mud-Men. Mud-Men everywhere, was her first thought. She willed herself not to keel over and puke right there, pulling out one of her blasters from her belt, arming it and kneeling into cover.

She shouted to both Leona and Katarina, seeing them both bicker as they held...medieval age weaponry. Artemis was right, shit was getting fucked up.

"Hey, you two! Quit your arguing and help defend the perimeter! These crazies are armed to the teeth..."

>This is a message to MrDubWubs and JayJay. Pls respond.<
*without hesitation her shield lit up and with all her might she she bashed it against Katarina's body. The blow (if it hits) would stun her so she could attack again* I grow tired of your names!
@MrDubWubs
@JayJay

Gourry heard the sounds of metal on metal; the sharp clang of steel on steel that he was familiar with. It had been some time since he'd heard a proper sword/knife fight; Lina and the enemies they faced almost always preferred to use magic instead. He decided to head on over to where the noise was coming from; two women were having at it; both appeared equipped for combat; he decided to step in.

He took one stride forward; holding his weapon in both hands he neatly inserted it between the two combatants; Gourry's intention being to parry whatever strikes they attempted to land on one another; he looked at each of them in turn.

"What's going on here?!" He asked in a somewhat incredulous voice "You shouldn't be fighting each other at a time like this!"
Katarina had anticipated Leona's attack.
She was grinning the entire time, it would only take her a heartbeat to teleport behind the woman and kill her.
That's exactly what she tried, but it failed...
She couldn't seem to bring up enough energy to teleport, and only made a clumsy step back.
It wasn't enough, and she got hit by Leona's shield.

Kat staggered back, almost losing her balance.
What the hell was going on? Did she become weaker?

She was about to draw a dagger when the other two came up.

"Stay out of this!" she yelled angrily.

He nods, lowering his hand as you didn't want to shake your hand. He looks at your wound, then sees your gun. He grips his pistol tight, but doesn't act hostile to Kostya.

"Nice to meet you Kostya" He says without butchering the pronunciation too bad. He looks back at your wound. "Looks like we are both at a disadvantage." He says with a slight frown, knowing that this guy could be possibly dead weight. "Least you have armor though" He thinks to himself, and gets rid of the thought of gunning him down and taking it for himself.

"The city is under attack by some terrorist scumbags. They even shot up my 'hood, which I dislike. Still combat ready?" He asks the Russian, wondering if he can understand that.
Konstantin doesn't understand much of what the American said, he flips the safety on his AK-74M to Semi-Automatic, he notes the pistol in the American's hand. "Terrorists...Combat, да?" he thinks about shooting the American for that pistol. "Chechen? Mujahideen?" he frowns and hopes the American won't shoot.

Raven was roaming the streets towards one of her favorite cafe's and then something came out of nowhere. And soon he began to cry. She was big with animals or kids, and especially not crying but she was suppose to be a superhero so she decided to go over to the strange creature. 'Hmm... It's not from earth or any of the dimensions or planets I've been to. I wonder if it can talk.' She bent down to the creatures level and asked in her monotone voice. "Is everything alright?" She made sure not to touch the creature for she could feel his emotions and did not wish to interfere especially if it would make matters worse.

Reactions: Dipper
Katarina had anticipated Leona's attack.
She was grinning the entire time, it would only take her a heartbeat to teleport behind the woman and kill her.
That's exactly what she tried, but it failed...
She couldn't seem to bring up enough energy to teleport, and only made a clumsy step back.
It wasn't enough, and she got hit by Leona's shield.

Kat staggered back, almost losing her balance.
What the hell was going on? Did she become weaker?

She was about to draw a dagger when the other two came up.

"Stay out of this!" she yelled angrily.
Gourry shifted his gaze to her and frowned.

"Just calm down; we can talk this over; please don't make me fight either of you. I really don't go in for hitting girls; even the crazy ones."

He hoped they'd quieten down; but knowing his luck at having lost Lina; they would just make his day harder...

From the rooftop of the town hall, Damian watched out breaking chaos with an annoyed grimace. Luckily the commissioner was here to keep things organized-- Damian surely wouldn't have cared to settle everyone down. No, he was much too aloof to busy himself with the woes of the victims before fixing the problem itself. Citizens would be taken care of later.

What caught his eye, however, was the woman near the back. He didn't recognize her, so surely she wasn't one of the rich socialites. He'd seen the change, and fascinated, swooped in for a closer look, entering the hall as quietly as he could manage.

"You," he said, slinking up behind her to prod her in the shoulder. "I need your name."

Startled by his sudden touch, she yelped and quickly turned.
Raven observed the man standing in front of her.

"I... My... My name? Why?"

Remaining careful, she stared at him with a distrusting look.
She had never seen him before, but he did slightly resemble the billionaire she read about in magazines.

*I moved through the town hall, and kept my head low when I would move past windows. I noticed the amount of people both inside the town hall, and outside. Who are all of these people? They all dressed so...differently. Only a few people I could spot looked normal. I continued to walk through the building, and tried my best to avoid most of these people. I pressed a small button on my earpiece, and said, "This is Central Officer Bradford, I am requesting immediate evacuation. I repeat, this is Central to base, do you read?" I only heard static. I'm either out of range, or, XCOM has been completely wiped out... I rubbed my forehead, and thought about the current situation. It seems we are under attack by an unknown force, and they seem to be a group of mercenaries of some kind. Great, another group just like EXALT. I looked around once more, and exhaled. What am I going to do?*

OOC: i don't even remember who my partner was

it might have been Death the Kid. And some other android shota little boy.

--

Aoko stretched her arms in the middle of it all, groaning slightly. Her legs had a good run, but if she was going to have a good exercise, her arms needed to be ready as well!

"Man, these people are weird," she commented with a somewhat laid-back smile, "What a colorful crowd indeed," Aoko said, making her way towards it all.

Deadpool pulled his pants up and walked out killing the other two guards he slipped past. He made them look like they were spooning for shits and giggles.

Strolling through an empty street whistling a song playing with his gun. He was bored and lonely.

(Someone pls)

Gourry shifted his gaze to her and frowned.

"Just calm down; we can talk this over; please don't make me fight either of you. I really don't go in for hitting girls; even the crazy ones."

He hoped they'd quieten down; but knowing his luck at having lost Lina; they would just make his day harder...
"You wouldn't even have a chance to hit me, boy!"

Katarina glared at the man now, still grinding her teeth in anger.
But she knew she would have to calm down.
Obviously she wouldn't be able to beat the two- or even three of them in a fight that they all saw coming.
She made up her mind that one of these days, she'd sneak up when they least expected it and just end them.

Kat stepped back and took a breath.

"I've decided to let you all live... for now."

Startled by his sudden touch, she yelped and quickly turned.
Raven observed the man standing in front of her.

"I... My... My name? Why?"

Remaining careful, she stared at him with a distrusting look.
She had never seen him before, but he did slightly resemble the billionaire she read about in magazines.
e740810f8a5bb927c7f3d170556d780f.jpg
"Why does it matter?"

Her voice alone got on his nerves, but he wisely refrained from saying so. He would gauge her demeanor, figure out her name, and go from there. Damian came to doubt that she wasn't aware of her own... change, just a moment ago. Perhaps he should remind her? "Before you came into the building-- what was that? You know what I'm talking about, and I need your name for classified reasons."

Deadpool pulled his pants up and walked out killing the other two guards he slipped past. He made them look like they were spooning for shits and giggles.

Strolling through an empty street whistling a song playing with his gun. He was bored and lonely.

(Someone pls)
(( Talk to Raven from Teen Titans. :P ))

Status
Not open for further replies.