Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There what looked to be an anthropomorphic Pegsi seen crouching inside the building Jim Gordon had run into. The pony was wearing a blue shirt and semi-tight black jeans. He was also wearing what looked to be a Freerunner's Bag. He was set with his back against the wall, underneath a window. He stood up looking out the window before promptly dropping back down. Bullets shattering the window, punching bits off the walls, and kicking up dust. "Shit, shit..!" He yipped, ducking and frantically looking around, looking to see if there was anyone in the building with him at the moment.

Prologue: Adam Eberhart

A used toilet paper roll flew into a wastebasket...

"Heh, heh, heh... let's see what we got here." A young Amerasian male, sporting mocha tan skin, dark brown hair and eyes, grinned as a 2014 ASUS computer monitor lit up his shabby-ass apartment complex – clothes, half-drunk water bottles, and Dubstep posters hung on white-plastered drywall – and boy oh boy, he was going to have fun tonight, "Hmm. Womb Raider, Schindler's Fist, Titty Titty Gang Bang.. ooooh!" Whelp. This one looked good:

loli+pounce.jpg

Super Vulnerable Lolis 5

"Oooh, sexy."

Ziiiip! Pooling his blue denim jeans against his ankles, he leaned forward, doey brown eyes bulging in full perv mode, biting his lower lip, "Mmm, Mika-chan. You're so naughty." A sweat bead dripped down his forehead, "...Oooh. Dr. Adam is ready for your check-up, sweetheart, and- oh! Check under your skirt? If you insist..." He gasped, feigning a surprised sigh, "Oh Mika, no panties? You bad, bad little girl! Do you--" Pop! Without further ago, and possibly the most anti-climatic tear into the Murder Games known to man, Adam vanished without a trace. ):

10 SECONDS LATER...

Adam didn't expect to wake up.

Nor did he expect thunderous cannon fire to explode on and around him, sending shards of concrete and an overturned car, a red 2004 Honda Civic, rolling end-over-end, in a massive fireball, toward him. He shrieked in a high-pitched tone, "AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Hopping like a retarded rabbit, desperately trying to pull up a pair of green-and-red plaid boxers and dirty blue jeans, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mo--" Just as...

Bane_on_Batmobile_The_Dark_Knight_Rises_HD_Wallpaper-Vvallpaper.Net.Jpg

"OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!!!"

He rolled to the side, screaming bloody murder as the Honda Civic overshot him, it's ominous red flames lit his form up like a friggin' Christmas tree, "Get that little shit!" What appeared to be a paramilitary trooper, decked out in green BDUs and a scarf, trained his G36C at the scared shitless half-oriental/half-white male, "Are you ready to di--? Nope. SPLAT! The Japanese compact car splattered the poor Bane militant into a bloody meat pancake, spraying entrails over Adam's shoulder--his rifle, fully-loaded and fully-automatic, landed against Adam's foot.

g36c_hdr_by_viperphotography-d35j25g.jpg

5 SECONDS LATER...

You heard a voice echo out in the distance, revealing this dude: A half-crazed Amerasian male, early 20s, sporting a white dress shirt which smelled of iron, thanks to some dead guy's guts a mere second ago, mixed in with cheap Phoenix AXE Bodyspray™. His blue denim jeans were worn and dirty, totting a fully-loaded G36C rifle in his right hand. He was charging toward you, "Listen to theRadBrad, Adam, listen to theRadBrad! Bobbin' and weavin'! BOBBIN' AND WEAVIN'!" An army of Bane's militants following suite...

Commissoner Gordon said:
That's when one of Batman's previous tanks come piling down the street, blasting Little Green Bag from the speakers, and a missile comes flying from it's cannon. You're nearly destroyed by the explosion, when suddenly you feel yourself getting pulled off to the side.

"Jump to the left, turn to the right!"

You look at your savior, seeing a man with a mustache and glasses. "Commissioner Jim Gordon, bud. You nearly got yourself blown to bits, good thing I saved you."
"Gary Oldma--?!"

GaryOldman.jpg

Shit happening said:
Another one of Batman's tanks come rolling down the street, and you and the good Commissioner run into a nearby building, which appears to be the town hall. You look outside to see the group of men beginning to shoot at you, as groups of the fuckers begin blasting missiles towards you. Yep, you're pretty fucked.
Adam huddled up in a random corner, his eyes wide in fright, rocking back and forth, "I'm going to be fine... I'm going to be fine..." Taking his chances, he hoisted his military-grade rifle into the air, taking potshots from a blown out window. Pop! A bullet tore through a lone paratrooper's skull, plowing through his cranium is a sickening crack of brain, bone, and sinew... he fell slack, eyes rolling toward the back of his head, "Oh. My. God." Dropping his rifle, he sniffled silently to himself, I... I killed someone, Adam thought.

More than just an average sword...? Gourry didn't see how at all; it was a key. Key: unlocks things or makes feels-inducing anime. Wait, what was he thinking? He had no idea.

"What can it do? Sorry but; it just seems like it'd only be good for hitting people over the head with to me; it does have a blade; right?"

Gourry stood there; a questioning but surprisingly innocent expression across his features.
"What can it do? Oh um..." Aqua paused. It could actually do a lot of things but people never usually asked. She chuckled. He seemed like his intent was harmless enough so she told him. "It does cut. But it's magical. It looks dull, but when I strike with it, the keyblade feels sharp." Aqua smiled. "What about you? Do you have any weapons, Gourry?"

Konstantin (or Kostya) looked at the man confused, he didn't speak much English. "Что? Я не понимаю..." (Chto? Ya ne ponimayu) he said to the man. 'Man, my head hurts...a lot had I been drinking? Probably. Was I in America? What the (redacted) was going on? Ah, a dream maybe...well I have nothing better to do, might as well go along with it.' he thought to himself. He heard gunshots outside 'What's that? Am I in Chechnya? No, that's not possible, they don't speak English in Chechnya...England? It was possible but the man didn't have an English accent...' Konstantin stood there confused, not really sure what to do next...

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
Melty_blood_aoko_ending.png

"Hmm, maybe I should hitch a ride back home. It's good to be home once in a while, after all," Aoko Aozaki mused to herself at the train station. Maybe she could take this chance to confront her older sister, Touko, about the money she had been taking from the Mage's Association under her name. Besides, roaming the country could honestly get tiring anyway, so why not? She may as well accomplish something useful in Misaki Town anyway, right? Who knows? Maybe she'll even meet that boy from eight years ago. Maybe fate will decide that she will once again meet up with little Shiki Tohno. The young woman smiled slightly at the thought of meeting that kid again, wondering what kind of man he has grown into. He seemed like such an honest boy back then, so perhaps he had indeed grown to be a good man? Well, she wasn't going to find out by just standing here. That much was certain.

Boarding the train headed for Misaki Town, Japan, Aoko sighed tiredly, holding her brown briefcase fairly tightly. What a life. How could anything she would go through in the future be any more bizarre than what she's already been through? Of course, little did she know at the time that she'd soon be lamenting for a more normal life.

--

How did she even end up in this situation? This certainly wasn't Misaki Town, that was for sure! Heck, it was like she wasn't even in Japan anymore. There was some American looking man with a mustache, a strange blonde man with armor, some other young women, and others. What kind of bizarre adventure will this turn out to be, she wondered?

She couldn't help but chuckle slightly to herself as she found herself in this chaotic situation with everyone else. "All the spells I can do and I can't even conjure up a shield to block the bullets or missiles," Aoko murmured to herself, "Well, I suppose it can't be helped. My specialty is destruction after all," she mused, evading whatever shots might come her way. Once she stepped into the town hall, she sighed in an attempt to catch her breath. "Damn, I'm not used to encountering modern weaponry. It's all so crude!" Aoko commented, though regardless, this situation excited her. She hadn't felt a rush like this in quite a while, "Still, I wonder if they're supposed to be any match for Nee-san's runes..."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ENTER LEONA!! SHINE A LIGHT ON THOSE FUCKERS!

*It was another normal day for Leona as she was doing her morning training, smashing through trees with shield and pulling herself forward with he s un embedded sword that can luckily work at whatever time. She was minding her own business when all of a sudden Zilean come out of the blue surprising the poor girl with a few hand gestures. After the gestures are finished, Leona finds her self flying through a matrix numbers. Confused by all this she starts to swing at the numbers yelling and screaming for help. After a while it becomes tiring and she passes out. She is awoken to the man pulling her away and i ready for combat. She looks at around at the group confused on alt all the new faces, but it seems her time her will be kept long. She is prepared to accept this and walks around waiting to meet a new friend*
Leona_0.jpg
Katarina's eyes quickly found the woman in her radiant golden armor.
She grinned and walked toward her with a confident pace.

"That's Solari armor... Looks like you sun-people need a lot of that to protect yourself, huh? Makes you look... ahem, heavy."

Kat kept smiling, mocking the woman.
She loved being in control.

"What can it do? Oh um..." Aqua paused. It could actually do a lot of things but people never usually asked. She chuckled. He seemed like his intent was harmless enough so she told him. "It does cut. But it's magical. It looks dull, but when I strike with it, the keyblade feels sharp." Aqua smiled. "What about you? Do you have any weapons, Gourry?"
"Hmm."

vlcsnap-2009-09-13-01h44m31s51.png

"It's not really that I like weapons; I'm just curious. I like to know what everyone can do with their weapons. It makes fighting easier if I know what everyone around me can do you know?"

83447-freezing-satellizer-bridget.jpg

Bridget and Arnett were at it again, a sparring match between the two of them at Arnett's relentless request. Bridget had told the girl time and time again that the results would not end in her favor, but the headstrong girl didn't want to hear it and only retorted with taunts and foul gestures. The childish antics shouldn't have worked or bothered her, as she knew full well that she could take Arnett, but as she begun to drag Kazuya's name into it, she burned with a desire to put this loud=mouth girl in her place. They met in the Genetics Lab arena and where about to fight when the alarms sounded, alerting them to the presence of Nova.

Quickly reuniting with Kazuya, they rush into battle alongside the other Pandora and their Limiters. It was chaos and there was destruction everywhere as they were being mowed down and demolished. A vast majority of the new Pandora and their Limiters taking the brunt of the losses while the top tier Pandoras and their Limiters were struggling but hanging in the fight. After having teamed up with Arnett to take down a Nova, an explosion behind her as well as the cries of Kazuya drew her attention, and as she spun around she could see the S-Type Nova. Before she could even think she felt the effects of its freezing ability, and then she stood trapped in place as she watched its cannon begin to charge. It was a huge blinding light and she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as the ear shattered noise of the cannon charging and the light shining signaled her impending doom. The next thing she knew she was standing in the streets of an unknown city, no sign of Pandora, Novas or Kazuya. She stood about confused and looking for her companions and Kazuya, choosing to make her way to the roof of the closest building, with ease, to gain a heith advantage and survey the area.

Katarina's eyes quickly found the woman in her radiant golden armor.
She grinned and walked toward her with a confident pace.

"That's Solari armor... Looks like you sun-people need a lot of that to protect yourself, huh? Makes you look... ahem, heavy."

Kat kept smiling, mocking the woman.
She loved being in control.
*Leona looked over to the red haired women and smiled, actually taking that insult as a compliment* Yes I do look heavy! This armor takes a lot of strenght to carry! *She examines how little clothing Katarina is wearing* Dos thou wear so little armor you are weak? I can train thee to be stronger! *she actually meant for that to be of help but it came out like insult unknown to her*

Fucking hell, fuck the fucking Reds and Blues.

The UNSC caught him and his accomplices in the War on Chorus, seeing as it was a coupe war, created by Felix and Locus for unspecified reasons, but money, big money, was involved with a high level dealer. He had been convicted and found by the Reds and Blues, eventually being taken by the UNSC. His punishment for such "Low level atrocities" were to be sent into the past, and fight in a moment that was unbearable for anyone. Sent with his black and orange skimmed armor, his gear, and his bravado, he was slingshot right into Banes war at Gotham.

"Where the hell am I in this fucking place!?" Felix fired left and right, thanks to the damned and intolerable thugs of Bane. Each shot was a single but quick shot from his DMR, quick and easy before he took out his M2 Personal Pistol, firing repeated shots at the thugs. One of them cane from behind, an aluminum bat in hand.... What in hell could he hurt with the type of armor Felix wore? Felix turned around instinctively before turning on the Hardlight Shield, using it as a battering ram as he shoved the thug back into two more. He then ran as he fired shots from his pistol instead of his DMR, noticing the tanks and people going into the city hall. "Who the hell are these guys, who the fuck are you, and what the fuck am I being paid for!?" He fired another shot before entering the city hall and dropping with a gigantic thud, making small cracks on the ground as he was considerably taller and stronger than most people.

"I so hope I get paid for this..."

ENTER LEONA!! SHINE A LIGHT ON THOSE FUCKERS!

*It was another normal day for Leona as she was doing her morning training, smashing through trees with shield and pulling herself forward with he s un embedded sword that can luckily work at whatever time. She was minding her own business when all of a sudden Zilean come out of the blue surprising the poor girl with a few hand gestures. After the gestures are finished, Leona finds her self flying through a matrix numbers. Confused by all this she starts to swing at the numbers yelling and screaming for help. After a while it becomes tiring and she passes out. She is awoken to the man pulling her away and i ready for combat. She looks at around at the group confused on alt all the new faces, but it seems her time her will be kept long. She is prepared to accept this and walks around waiting to meet a new friend*
Leona_0.jpg
// I'd still fuck her in da push

5(260).png

"Why do you even bother we are all going to die." She said with despair and Depressed. She looked around "Just fall into despair" she said still having her Mushrooms on her head. "You sound just all fall of despair and die.... Die from despair is the best way to die" Despair looked at all the humans from where she sat on the roof. not like she was going to jump anytime soon. "Humans Are stupid they should have died.... My plan almost worked you all could have been happy in heaven or hell.... even better in despair...." she looked at what was gong on then said shortly after

"..... I want a cookie now"
Whoa! The depressed loli girl found a male, early 20s, cling onto her legs, "Oh God! I killed someone!" He mewled like a little girl who lost her favorite barbie doll, shivering as tears streamed down those mocha tan cheeks of his, "Don't you see the blood on my hands, huh?!" Ho boy. He dropped his rifle, eyes agap as he rocked himself and I-don't-know-her-name-we'll-call-her-the-depressed-loli back and forth...

depressed400.jpg

Konstantin (or Kostya) looked at the man confused, he didn't speak much English. "Что? Я не понимаю..." (Chto? Ya ne ponimayu) he said to the man. 'Man, my head hurts...a lot had I been drinking? Probably. Was I in America? What the (redacted) was going on? Ah, a dream maybe...well I have nothing better to do, might as well go along with it.' he thought to himself. He heard gunshots outside 'What's that? Am I in Chechnya? No, that's not possible, they don't speak English in Chechnya...England? It was possible but the man didn't have an English accent...' Konstantin stood there confused, not really sure what to do next...
Garland looks up at him after re-bandaging his wound. The blood still leaks though a bit, but Garland doesn't look fazed. He in fact, seems a bit stubborn, ignorant to the red hot bleeding wound that tore though his shoulder.

"Hello there... Welcome" He flinches a bit, raising his arm to shake his hand. "America, Gotham City to be precise. It's Garland by the way." He says rather bluntly. "What's your name?" He says, looking over him and all, wondering where he came from. Garland puts his sweatshirt back on, hiding his wound, but his gun is still in his hand, in case he pulls anything.

"Hmm."

vlcsnap-2009-09-13-01h44m31s51.png

"It's not really that I like weapons; I'm just curious. I like to know what everyone can do with their weaponS. It makes fighting easier if I know what everyone around me can do you know.
"Well that is a wise thing to ask others when you first meet them. Not everyone will be willing to share their skills, but I'm not one of those people. I like to make friends wherever I can."

Aqua smiled. "Do you know how to fight?"

Even though Gourry didn't know anything about this world, if she could make friends with him and others Aqua knew she would have an advantage of having an ally to rely on.

It was a bleak night, and all the lights were dimmed in the underground city of Haven. Captain Holly Short was sleeping soundly in her moderate fairy home, when an annoying ring echoed into her dreams. She rustled about in her bed before groaning and rolling over, reaching her hand out around on her nightstand before grasping the ringing phone in her hand. She answered it and held it up to her pointed ear. She spoke in a drowsy monotone.

"It's two in the morning, who is this?"

A calm, sinister voice came through the receiving end. The voice sounded like a boy's.

"The only person who'd be calling you this late, Holly."

The elf sighed.

"Artemis...how did you-"

"That's not important. What /is/ important is that you come to me ASAP. Something cataclysmic is happening."

He hung up. Holly cursed to herself, shifting her blanket aside and sitting over the side of her bed rubbing her eyes. He sounded serious enough for her to believe the boy, and was waiting for his antics to resume. Her life had become awfully dull after the goblin invasion had passed.

<Hours later, as the Sun started to peek over the horizon...>

artimis.jpg

Artemis, the boy genius, sat at his desk with his hands steepled before him. He looked upon the large monitor that hung in front of him, analyzing the blur of information it fed him silently. He swiveled his chair around as he heard a quick knock at his door, viewing the three-foot tall lady strolling in. He waved to her.

"Hello Ms. Short, glad you could make it."

Holly waved him off and passed him a scowl.

"Keep it quick mud-boy, this is all time I could be spending asleep."

Artemis rolled his eyes and swiveled back around to face his monitor, his right hand holding his mouse loosely. He brought an image of Earth up on screen.

"You see this here? This is us."

He began to zoom out as Holly interrupted with a snarky attitude.

"Wow, very important information mud-boy..."

Artemis grunted and showed four images of Earth, all of them connected by a thin blue string. He pointed to them.

"And what do you think these are?"

Holly furrowed her eye-brows and pouted her lips, then raised a hand guessingly.

"...Connections?"

"Precisely, /artificial/ connections...and they seem to be congregating in different locations."

He continued to zoom out, revealing Earth upon Earth, every one of them connected. His screen soon looked like a huge blue spider-web, with three of them glowing brightly. Holly then shook her head confused and piped up.

"Wait, wait, why are there so many different planets?"

Artemis snapped his fingers.

"Right! I've forgotten to tell you...these aren't planets, I've simply used them to depict different universes. Many of them alternate universes, and some...much more alien than ours."

Artemis pointed to the glowing Earth in the centre of the web.

"There...this one is bringing in people from countless different worlds..."

He pointed to one to the far left.

"That one's where the chaos began, some sort of virus outbreak I believe..."

He then pointed to one at the bottom.

"And that's the next target...definitely one of the more alien worlds."

"Okay, then...why are you telling me all of this?"

Artemis lowered his head as silence broke out between them. This left Holly in a state of suspense, before Artemis turned around in his chair and spoke solemnly.

"I was thinking of sending you to the source in an attempt to stop it. Surely, you're hung dry from the lack of action you've been receiving...so I thought you'd be the perfect one for the job."

Holly stuttered for a few, before eventually managing a straight sentence.

"But, I already have a job! I can't imagine how Root would react if I went AWOL for this-"

"Very important mission. These disturbances are ripping apart our world, and thousands, millions, possibly even billions of others! You'll be a hero!"

Holly still seemed distressed...

"But..."

"No buts. Only a yes, or a no."

Artemis crossed one leg over the other and folded his hands on his lap, looking down at the woman with his piercing eyes. Holly returned his look, determined.

Captain_Holly_Short_by_CelticBotan.jpg

"Send me in."

*Leona looked over to the red haired women and smiled, actually taking that insult as a compliment* Yes I do look heavy! This armor takes a lot of strenght to carry! *She examines how little clothing Katarina is wearing* Dos thou wear so little armor you are weak? I can train thee to be stronger! *she actually meant for that to be of help but it came out like insult unknown to her*
Katarina squinted, a flicker of anger in her eyes.

"Weak?"

She stepped up to Leona, pulling one of her daggers from a strap around her waist.
Extending her arm, the tip of her blade was now just under Leona's chin.

"Do you have any idea who I am, Solari? I am the best and strongest assassin in Runeterra, you pathetic worm... I could kill you in half a second, even with that thick layer of metal around you."

She kept eye contact with Leona, grinding her teeth.

Deadpool snuck around like the pink panther walking past a few guys with guns. He walked down an ally where one of Banes soldiers were peeing and he stood beside him pulling his pants down. A black censor bar appeared over his tally and he hunted displeased "This isn't right." As Deadpool pulled the bar longer and wider until it touched the ground. "Much better wouldn't you say pal?" The guy looked at him and ran scared screaming "Get away freak!"

"Well that is a wise thing to ask others when you first meet them. Not everyone will be willing to share their skills, but I'm not one of those people. I like to make friends wherever I can."

Aqua smiled. "Do you know how to fight?"

Even though Gourry didn't know anything about this world, if she could make friends with him and others Aqua knew she would have an advantage of having an ally to rely on.
Gourry drew his sword by way of response; it was a particularly large sword by normal considerations. Being around the same size as a large bastard sword. It was not however; one of the crazy swords that he occasionally saw other mercenaries use; it wasn't the same width and length as a tree trunk for example. He answered the woman with a smile.

"Fighting is what I do" he said laughing gaily, "I was a mercenary after all. But now I just protect Lina; uh, the woman I was asking about before. Oh! I didn't get your name back then; sorry; what was it? I'll try and remember."

He smiled again; the chances of him actually remembering the names of anyone however, were slim unless he was close to them, spent a lot of time with them; or if they had a skill that he associated with them and remembered them by; like Sylphiel with her cooking.

Katarina squinted, a flicker of anger in her eyes.

"Weak?"

She stepped up to Leona, pulling one of her daggers from a strap around her waist.
Extending her arm, the tip of her blade was now just under Leona's chin.

"Do you have any idea who I am, Solari? I am the best and strongest assassin in Runeterra, you pathetic worm... I could kill you in half a second, even with that thick layer of metal around you."

She kept eye contact with Leona, grinding her teeth.
*Leona didn't move an inch and the smile remained on her face* An assassin you say? I have dealt with many of you that have said the same thing. *She has been stabbed by worse things than a puny dagger. This would merely be another cut* I do wish to not cause any trouble right now, so please lower your blade miss. *Leona actually found this enjoyable. She hopped to see the women take a swing*

(Just wanted to let it known: I've got my post up, so if anyone wants, feel free to jump on it. On that note, would anyone mind if I did the same?)

Status
Not open for further replies.