Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll be coming in as someone a little more "out there".
I'll play as Holly Short from the Artemis Fowl series.

HollyMediumCloseup.png

An eighty year-old elf, and captain of LEPrecon. She stands a meter tall and tends to be seriously sarcastic. She has very limited magical abilities to connect with the Earth, but makes up for it with a pair of faux wings, and an assortment of nifty gadgets.

Retconning Lulu and the other one?

Alright, I'll be coming in as someone a little more "out there".
I'll play as Holly Short from the Artemis Fowl series.

HollyMediumCloseup.png

An eighty year-old elf, and captain of LEPrecon. She stands a meter tall and tends to be seriously sarcastic. She has very limited magical abilities to connect with the Earth, but makes up for it with a pair of faux wings, and an assortment of nifty gadgets.

A loli-elf. Don't tell Aki whatever you do.

-Edit- Too late.

Name: Garland (Last name unknown)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 200-220
Attributes:
Extremely proficient in firearms

Adept at melee combat.

Can run a couple blocks without stopping, but would be sluggish after.

Pretty intelligent (Not an Einstein, but not thick headed.)

Rather strong, and fights extremely stubbornly. (If he can get up, he will get up)

Loyal and stalwart.

Left the military after some service, returning to the crime ridden streets as a small time gang leader, just him and a few buddies doing crimes such as racketeering and not afraid to pull the trigger on a major player/villain/hero if he has a reason. (My usual character I use)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Akibahara
I am comin in as The Predator from the PRedator franchise! DIE BITCHES!

1558203.jpg

aaaaaaaand, any one else you guys would like to see :3

RE-POSTING:

[No pic yet, but I'd better describe him! HAVE A PERV FACE INSTEAD.]

hDA29C22D

The Biggest Asshole in the Multiverse!

Adam Eberhart! (OC)

Now let's get to the biography, shall we?

----------------

Name: Adam Eberhart

Nationality: Half-Filipino/Half-Caucasian or 'white'

Appearance: He's 5'6'', 180 lb, moderately built, mocha tan skin, sporting dark brown eyes and hair, usually spiked up in the front end. The scent of cheap AXE body spray is evident on his clothes, which is a white dress shirt and blue denim jeans, purposely kept at 'small' size to appear 'hulkier' in-front of his buddies... but he isn't.

Abilities:​
  • Luck: Adam has always been a lucky individual. For him, it's second nature, but for others, an intriguing sight to behold once they notice the trend. Examples include; guns aimed at him will suddenly jam up, his uncanny ability to score femme fatales or beautiful females eons above his league, etc.
  • Multiverse ripples: Considered an unofficial ability--but Adam Eberhart has been through the ringer over and over again. Not him, specifically, but multiple versions of himself scattered throughout the thousands of dimensions hosting a Murder Game or Event. He's been featured in all Murder Games as an NPC in the past, save the Star Wars themed one.
Biography:​

Adam Eberhart is a young, male college students in his early 20s. He's quiet, introverted, but possesses a happy-go-lucky personality that occasionally works against him. Often described as an 'asshole' or 'prick' by his fellow compatriots, Adam is seen as incredibly hormonal in certain situations or, alternatively, when he's craving attention. We'll chalk it up to ADD 'r somethin'. Maybe a minor case of bipolarism? Dunno. Oh, and he's super pervy at times. Ew.

27 characters!

Reactions: Driver
RE-POSTING:

hDA29C22D

Adam Eberhart! (OC)

----------------

Appearance: He's 5'6'', 180 lb, moderately built, mocha tan skin, sporting dark brown eyes and hair, usually spiked up in the front end. The scent of cheap AXE body spray is evident on his clothes, which is a white dress shirt and blue denim jeans, purposely kept at 'small' size to appear 'hulkier' in-front of his buddies... but he isn't.

• Luck: Adam has always been a lucky individual. For him, it's second nature, but for others, an intriguing sight to behold once they notice the trend. Examples include; guns aimed at him will suddenly jam up, his uncanny ability to score femme fatales or beautiful females eons above his league, etc.
  • Multiverse ripples: Considered an unofficial ability--but Adam Eberhart has been through the ringer over and over again. Not him, specifically, but multiple versions of himself scattered throughout the thousands of dimensions hosting a Murder Game or Event. He's been featured in all Murder Games as an NPC in the past, save the Star Wars themed one.

Adam Eberhart is a young, male college students in his early 20s. He's quiet, introverted, but possesses a happy-go-lucky personality that occasionally works against him. Often described as an 'asshole' or 'prick' by his fellow compatriots, Adam is seen as incredibly hormonal in certain situations or, alternatively, when he's craving attention. We'll chalk it up to ADD 'r somethin'. Maybe a minor case of bipolarism? Dunno. Oh, and he's super pervy at times. Ew.

WE HAVE THE DISLIKE BUTTON NOW AKI

YOU CAN NOT STOP US

RE-POSTING:

hDA29C22D

Adam Eberhart! (OC)

----------------

I just have this feeling that at some point in the RP, Bradford might end up doing this to Adam:
rg2lkNw.png

RE-POSTING:

hDA29C22D

Adam Eberhart! (OC)

----------------

"Guns jam up" CLAWS DON'T JAM YOU PIECE OF SHIT. *Rips him limb from limb* Seriously guys, when I kill adam, don't vote me traitor. Because he dies if I'm traitor or not.

Don't be jelly! I found Adam and Katarina y'all >.>

sexa.jpg

DIRTY INTERRACIAL LOVE.

PS: Adam dun look like that. >:3​

images

This One too. If anyone can tell me who he is You will make my childhood dreams come true.

Super robot monkey team hyperforce go, oh god this was my life when i was a kid....

I believe that one is Antauri? Sorry if i'm wrong, it's been so long..

Not coming in as Kichi Miyazawi and Kenichi Shirahama (Tough and The Mightiest Disciple series)?

Status
Not open for further replies.