Status
Not open for further replies.
What a droll excursion this ended up being. It left a bad taste in Dorian's mouth, but at least he had acquired some valuable information on the nature of these worlds outside Thedas. What ramifications this had on what he had always known about his life and the world around him was something to think about on another day. For now, Dorian knew two things for sure: One, Maeveris was likely involved in some kind of otherworldly affair, and two, there existed some damn fine people in these other worlds.

Well, some damn weird ones too, but alas.

19Qo2iq.png

The mage laughed at the sudden hug from Shichika, considering that up until now, he had wondered if the boy was even capable of affection. "You're very welcome," Dorian said, offering Shichika a bow of his head. "If any of you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, you will always have a valued companion to rely on."

His eyes then met Howlett's, and for just a moment, Dorian felt a sting of pain. As happy as he was to get home, this was the end of his time together with the other man. He didn't want to unpack that thought just yet, so he relished in using Connor as a distraction by turning to him with a bit of a grin.

"Why, hello my dear Connor. Leaving so soon?"

@Verite @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Mazui_Katanagatari_-_04_Xvi_D3_A44-3.jpg

"Great."

Shichika didn't process any of that, but if he could go home already, then that was that. "I don't really know about this Aku or Lavos or Enmity stuff, so I'll just let you all handle that."

Then he turned to face Seisa, Giorno, Dorian, Howlett, and Danielle.

katana0238copy.jpg

"Good run. Guess I'll go home now. Thanks for showing me the value of companionship again, I suppose."

Then he gathered them all into one big hug.

Yes.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi
Giorno Giovanna
- Epilogue: Part 1-

"A Sleeping Slave"

The perpetual lightheaded sensation of leaping through realities was not lost on Giorno Giovanna, but he knew that feeling would come to end if they him and his allies reached the end of this 'path': the golden path that this lost son walked on ever since he'd crossed fates with the gang. Perhaps that day would be better known as the day Giorno Giovanna had become a gang-star, and achieved only the first piece of his dream. That description feels nostalgic in a way, as if he'd somehow lost that title along the way. Whether or not that is the 'truth' is up to the boy.

". . .So, it's over, then?" Giorno asked no one in particular, staring off into the same darkness he was in at the beginning of his journey. The darkness that was then consumed by the light of a rippling blue portal. The cool breeze of a nostalgic summer day escaped the swirling vacuum, touching the boss' face and hinting him at what lies beyond that gateway; home. He couldn't be entirely happy, because there was still questions that needed answers. He wouldn't find them here, however.

He was done here. This was the end of the path. With the Arrow in his possession, he could go home.

Giorno's thoughts were cut off as he was roped into a massive hug by Shichika. Giorno didn't really do hugs, especially when Shichika was rubbing his hair all over Giorno's good uniform. However, he didn't verbally object, and cracked a smile when he looked upon Shichika and Seisa.

"I'm glad that you've learned something at least, Shichika. I have you thank you--"

"Both of you," he looked at the two of them now. "You have both reminded me the feeling of having allies to rely on. It's been. . .a long time since I've felt that way, and I was beginning to think I'd never fight alongside other people ever again. But, I believe that we wouldn't have made it this far without each other."

". . .I wouldn't have absolved myself of my father's influence, either. I suppose both of you were my anchor. . .I'll remember that. The blood of the covenant is stronger than the water of the womb, after all. That is a lesson I'll keep in my heart."

"I'm talking too much, again."

Giorno quietly laughed, turning from his allies and beginning to walk towards the portal.

"But, If you ever find yourselves lost from your world again. . .I'll be in Naples, Italy."

"Take care!"

Giorno gave one last look over a horizon of virtuous souls. These people, who have helped him relive that summer day. Fate brought them together, but a part of Giorno wanted to believe that fate was what kept them all together, in the end.

They said fate is a sleeping slave, that must be awoken.

In this crisis, perhaps, it was awoken in these people.

What a bizarre thing.

Seisa generally considered herself and was perceived as someone of fair wit, but when terms of places and people that she had never heard of in her life were thrown around, there was nothing she could do to make sense of them. It was like hearing one's friends talk shop. From what she could understand though it was a threat that crossed dimensions, or universes. If that was the case, perhaps her Killing Art, which manipulated space and could create dimensions of her own, could create enough of a precaution in her world.

Before she could contemplate further, however, Shichika had gathered the lot of them into one big group hug.

tumblr_inline_nbhsw1MI1g1s3r5n5.png

"I suppose the experience wasn't all bad. Were we all a collection of the loner types? Well, thank you for your company on this...adventure."

Seisa seemed to chuckle quietly before her perennially cold face broke into a small smile. The only ones she could call her friends were her maid and a young girl that she could simply never shake off no matter what she tried. In that respect, she basically had the same amount of friends here as she did back home. She had to agree with those two, companionship and allies were nice.

tumblr_inline_nbhste5DIY1s3r5n5.png

"And here I thought the Italians were big on family. I can't say I disagree, however. Take care, Giorno. Shichika. I pray you still remember my name if we ever meet again."

@Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
What a droll excursion this ended up being. It left a bad taste in Dorian's mouth, but at least he had acquired some valuable information on the nature of these worlds outside Thedas. What ramifications this had on what he had always known about his life and the world around him was something to think about on another day. For now, Dorian knew two things for sure: One, Maeveris was likely involved in some kind of otherworldly affair, and two, there existed some damn fine people in these other worlds.

Well, some damn weird ones too, but alas.

19Qo2iq.png

The mage laughed at the sudden hug from Shichika, considering that up until now, he had wondered if the boy was even capable of affection. "You're very welcome," Dorian said, offering Shichika a bow of his head. "If any of you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, you will always have a valued companion to rely on."
Seisa generally considered herself and was perceived as someone of fair wit, but when terms of places and people that she had never heard of in her life were thrown around, there was nothing she could do to make sense of them. It was like hearing one's friends talk shop. From what she could understand though it was a threat that crossed dimensions, or universes. If that was the case, perhaps her Killing Art, which manipulated space and could create dimensions of her own, could create enough of a precaution in her world.

Before she could contemplate further, however, Shichika had gathered the lot of them into one big group hug.

tumblr_inline_nbhsw1MI1g1s3r5n5.png

"I suppose the experience wasn't all bad. Were we all a collection of the loner types? Well, thank you for your company on this...adventure."

Seisa seemed to chuckle quietly before her perennially cold face broke into a small smile. The only ones she could call her friends were her maid and a young girl that she could simply never shake off no matter what she tried. In that respect, she basically had the same amount of friends here as she did back home. She had to agree with those two, companionship and allies were nice.

tumblr_inline_nbhste5DIY1s3r5n5.png

"And here I thought the Italians were big on family. I can't say I disagree, however. Take care, Giorno. Shichika. I pray you still remember my name if we ever meet again."
vlcsnap-2010-05-09-22h00m59s229copy.jpg

"Right, you too. And if you somehow do end up finding me again, I'd be more than happy to let you tag along on my journey. Maybe eventually I'll even find that... Italy place, especially if it's full of people like Giorno-san!"

He imagined it to be quite a bizarre country.

And with that, he was off.

@Atomyk @Kaykay

Shichika Yasuri - Epilogue: Eiengatari

G6HVNsRDTBW9KEvL4GKhcg.png

There was an island that Shichika Yasuri used to live on called Fushou Island. He was born on this island, where he lived for many years, raised by his older sister Nanami, and his father, the head of the Kyoutouryuu Style, whom Shichika had been trained by to become the new heir. Indeed, Shichika grew to slay his own father in order to prove that he was worthy of being the new head, and so, his father's body remained in an unmarked grave on the island, leaving only Shichika and Nanami left.

One Yasuri had left the island.

When Shichika had turned 24 years old, that was when a mysterious, beautiful girl had appeared before him and offered him the journey of a lifetime, to collect the Deviant Blades to present to the shogun in exchange for recognition, fame, glory, and other earthly pleasures that Shichika had little personal desire for, except for the one thing the girl was able to give him; love. He left behind Nanami, and went off on his own journey.

Two Yasuri had left the island.

Eventually, Shichika's journey led him back to Nanami, who was eventually revealed to possess one such Deviant Blade. Consumed by a desire to fight, a sadism that Nanami had always tried her best to mask, Shichika was forced to put down his own sister as well and recover the Deviant Blade from her.

And with that, all of the Yasuri were gone from the island they had all once called home.

Shichika bore no ill will toward his sister. He simply did not have the capacity to hate anymore. Not after losing everything just as soon as he believed his life had changed for the better. Just like their father, Nanami Yasuri had her own unmarked grave on the island. However, unlike her father's grave, Nanami's did not hold her body underneath. No, her body was gone, unbeknownst to Shichika, displaced through time and space, but it mattered not to him even if he were to know. What mattered was that she was with him in heart.

Shichika had become something of a nomad after everything that had transpired, but he still found time to return home every now and then, so as to not forget where he had come from. With the place completely devoid of human life now, the animals were able to flourish, and the plants were able to grow peacefully. Truly, it was a pristine place, and maybe it was better off that Shichika didn't come back anyway.

katana0255copy.jpg

"Hey, Nee-san. I'm... home."

Sitting down before his sister's grave, setting down his bag as well, he looked intently at the gravestone, as though he were imagining Nanami's face on it, before continuing to speak. "You know... A lot of bizarre things happened while I was gone. I met a person with crazy golden hair... I think he's supposed to be from the western lands, but I don't know. I also met a girl who reminded me of you... A guy with a funny mustache... Another guy with a funny mustache... I think they liked rubbing their mustaches together... Yeah, I met some new companions alright."

Flattering descriptions.

"You know, it's hard to believe..." Shichika continued, a nostalgic yet bittersweet smile on his face, "Just a year ago, the only two people I'd ever known were you and Father. And then when Togame came, before I knew it, I was meeting all sorts of people! So many foreigners, and yet, I felt like the biggest foreigner of them all. And I don't just mean by tallest."

katana0297copy.jpg

"But you know, it's... It's difficult. Sometimes, it's hard to go on without Togame, or even you, Nee-san. You were always the smarter one, so without you... I don't know what's going to happen," Shichika sighed, the shadow of doubt being cast over him, "I'm blending in more and more with everyone else. I'm... becoming a different person. Soon enough, I'll be different than who I was when I was born. There'll come a time when I'm not a sword anymore. Just a normal human being... But I don't know if I'm ready for that."

vlcsnap-2010-05-09-22h00m59s229copy.jpg

"But... I suppose that's the only way to go. I can't go back to the way I used to be, so I have to keep going, no matter what. Time doesn't wait for anyone after all, right? It'll just... keep moving. And as time goes, everything will change. The world will change, the people will change... and I'll change too. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Well, actually, I don't know."

Shichika struggled to find the words. A poet at heart, he was not. After all, he spent the first twenty or so years of his life as more of an instinctive creature than any sort of thoughtful one, and now here he was, coming of age, but not from boy to man, but rather, from sword to human. He was no longer a tool to be used on the whim of others; he had become his own man.

Maybe just knowing that in his head, even if he didn't know how to express it, was good enough.

"Well, I mean, you know I've never been good with my words but... ah, y'know. Even if I'm wary of what's to come, it's all natural. And I have to be ready for whatever the future has in store for me. That's why Togame... had to go, you know? She couldn't let go of her past and let it rule her, while I... I'm done letting the sins of our father overshadow me."

"That's not to say... I won't miss the days when everything was simple, and nothing was complicated. I'll always cherish those memories in my heart, and I'll always come back here if I ever feel lost, which you know, can be pretty often for all we know. Right, Nee-san?" He let out a soft laugh, before sighing, having a sip of water from his canteen, "Because when I've found you, that's when I'm no longer lost."

A redundant statement, but it meant something to him.

With all that said, Shichika remembered back to the halcyon days when everything was simple.

And he smiled, keeping it in his heart as he moved on.

VCw6VpH.png

Memoriam
So ends another tale. And just as one tale ends, another will begin. Such is the way of life.

While memories will remain in the past, along with the people who were left behind in it, they will never be forgotten. We will always fondly remember those who are no longer with us, for as long as just one person keeps them in their heart, they will live forever.

Kara Danvers/ Supergirl

Kara frowned, wishing that she had gotten to know the other woman better. " I imagine that is important. Your people need their queen and you can't exactly do what you did here," she said. Kara heard Ben. "I'll be right back," she replied.

@Crow @Minerva @Gands

Connor Walsh

Connor was at a cross-roads and paused as he looked at Dorian. " Not really, I don't know what I want to do, but I know the one thing that I don't want to do. I don't want to forget about this- but I know that if I go back home, I'm going to look crazy to my friends and ugh- I just don't know. "

tenor.gif

" But I also don't want it too. Do you get what I meant?" He asked.

@Atomyk @others

Ben returned the hug.

"As long as I have the Omnitrix, Buddy, and all those other guys having my back back in that funny afterlife place, I'll be A-OK," Ben assures Rui.

"I'm glad to see you alive and kicking too, Wes," Ben smiles back to Wes.

"Don't stress yourself, Rui, everyone's back in one piece and the big bad's all gone for now. There's always trouble around the corner, but hopefully, whatever comes tomorrow or the day after will be nothing as major as that Emnity guy."

Ben scratches his head for a bit.

"I think 6 months might've been a bit of an exaggeration," Ben says, "if 'stuff like this' refers to somehow getting thrown into a weird place outside of all of time and space much like where I was teleported to back there, 3 times, technically 4. Pretty specific, but it just happened to eight of us."

Before Ben could continue, he realised that he had one thing to do before saying his goodbyes.

"Wes, Rui, think you could wait for me for just a short while?" Ben asks, "I have some things to attend to before we part..."

TJfatO1.jpg

Meanwhile, Buddy, still on Rui's shoulder, rubbed his face against her. "Skree-ee-ee..." Buddy then seemed to be eyeing Wes' Pokeballs, as if wanting to see the creatures that inhabited then for one last time in a long while...

"Supergirl, I'd like to exchange some words..." Ben utters under his breath, believing that the receipant's superhearing will pick it up.

Next, Ben slammed his Omnitrix down. In a flash of green light, he transformed into a taller, fish-like being.

dpnsXJ0.jpg

"Flailbait!" It exclaimed while waving to two particular red individuals. Ben didn't walk too far from Wes and Rui, so they'd still see it. Most would recognise that the creature was the same race as Prince Sidon and Princess Mipha. "Princess! Prince! Over here!" Flailbait flailed its arms towards the royal Zora, Mipha and Sidon. "Pardon me, but I never actually got your names."

@Crow @Midnight Maiden @Mason Moretti @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9

"Oh! My apologies. I suppose that this is you, Ben? How rude of me to never introduce myself."

mZ7Tn3gh.jpg

"I am Mipha, Princess of the Zora. I do want to apologize for the assumptions made against you. For us to treat you like a criminal and not even have the decency to introduce ourselves isn't the way of royalty. Please forgive me. Perhaps we can be friends from this point forward, of we meet again?"

@Crow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kara Danvers/ Supergirl

Kara frowned, wishing that she had gotten to know the other woman better. " I imagine that is important. Your people need their queen and you can't exactly do what you did here," she said. Kara heard Ben. "I'll be right back," she replied.

@Crow @Minerva @Gands

Connor Walsh

Connor was at a cross-roads and paused as he looked at Dorian. " Not really, I don't know what I want to do, but I know the one thing that I don't want to do. I don't want to forget about this- but I know that if I go back home, I'm going to look crazy to my friends and ugh- I just don't know. "

tenor.gif

" But I also don't want it too. Do you get what I meant?" He asked.

@Atomyk @others

"Oh! My apologies. I suppose that this is you, Ben? How rude of me to never introduce myself."

mZ7Tn3gh.jpg

"I am Mipha, Princess of the Zora. I do want to apologize for the assumptions made against you. For us to treat you like a criminal and not even have the decency to introduce ourselves isn't the way of royalty. Please forgive me. Perhaps we can be friends from this point forward, of we meet again?"

@Crow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"That's right, it's me, Ben. It's alright, Princess Mipha," Flailbait said, "lots of people do it from time to time. There's a lot of pros and cons about having alien superpowers, that included. Oh, and speaking of alien superpowers..."

Flailbait points to the Omnitrix on his chest.

"Just know that if we cross paths again, your fellow Zora Flailbait is just a tap of a button away!"

Ben then transforms back to his human form.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Flailbait's the name of my Zora form, by the way, was gonna ask you two if you had better names, but I sort of thought of it on the spot while I was in that afterlife place... really helped me out there. I think you already figured out how I got him during the investigation."

Ben then turns to Supergirl/Kara.

"Well, Supergirl, I would say the same thing to you. You remember this guy during the investigations, right?"

With the tap of his wristeatch and a green light, Ben had transformed into another form.

6w7PK64.jpg

"I scanned your DNA back in this dark void, so now I can turn into this guy. Pretty cool. Something tells me that this guy's going to be a great help to me in the long run. If you ever see me again, just know that a fellow... uh... whatever you and I are... is nearby...

... by the way, I've been thinking of calling this guy Laservision."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti

Kara Danvers/Supergirl

Kara looked back at him with a smile.

" It is hard to forgot when someone turns into a male species of you, actually. Actually, I can't forget for another reason. You resemble a dead family member of mine."

Kara watched as Ben turned back into the man who resembled her late uncle so very much.
tenor.gif

" To answer your question on what I am, it's a Kryptonian from Krypton. It's pretty much only two of us left now. Myself and my cousin Kal-El, though he goes by Superman. If I do see you agai if you visit me be careful. A lot of people didn't like my uncle."

Kara chuckled, imaging how mad Zod would be at that name. " That sounds great, Ben."

@Crow

Dorian stared at Connor with a nonplussed expression. After a moment, he smiled. "I want to say I don't understand you at all, Connor, but even my world is not fantastical enough for all of this not to vex those who live in it. Secrets can be hard to keep, especially among friends, so yes, you will probably be the crazy one eventually. But as your friends, they should accept your crazy fancies anyway, right?"

dzfh65U.png

Dorian raised a questioning brow. Whatever look he saw on Connor's face in return, Dorian stepped toward him and placed a had on his shoulder. "Memories can burden us, but we rob ourselves by forgetting." That, at least, was as sincere Dorian could be. He removed his hand and gave Connor a sly look. "As much as I would love to offer a dashing man such as yourself the chance to return home with me, I don't think that's what you want. Might be considered, how they say, running away from one's problems? Sticky thing, that."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Connor looked over at him. There was a ton of things that he wanted to say to Dorian and he looked at him. He wondered how the world he lived in could be vexed by what he had encountered here. He bit down on his lips, not feeling very reassured by what Dorian had said. There were things like murder and plots that they could understand, but not this. " Not my friends, they are bit too grounded in our world to understand."

e835ed6d-c198-4b50-8d97-59a375974274.gif

He looked over at him when he placed a hand on his shoulder for the briefest of moments and he understand what he meant. He couldn't forgot what happened in this place, no matter how much he wanted to do such as a thing. He looked over at her and was silent. He was tempted to go away from. " Yeah, I know I shouldn't run away from my problems.... but it's a lot simpler than returning home and pretending that everything is okay when it's not. It's one thing to leave, but another to held a secret. I would rather go anywhere but home quite honestly."

@Atomyk

"That's right, it's me, Ben. It's alright, Princess Mipha," Flailbait said, "lots of people do it from time to time. There's a lot of pros and cons about having alien superpowers, that included. Oh, and speaking of alien superpowers..."

Flailbait points to the Omnitrix on his chest.

"Just know that if we cross paths again, your fellow Zora Flailbait is just a tap of a button away!"

Ben then transforms back to his human form.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Flailbait's the name of my Zora form, by the way, was gonna ask you two if you had better names, but I sort of thought of it on the spot while I was in that afterlife place... really helped me out there. I think you already figured out how I got him during the investigation."

Ben then turns to Supergirl/Kara.

"Well, Supergirl, I would say the same thing to you. You remember this guy during the investigations, right?"

With the tap of his wristeatch and a green light, Ben had transformed into another form.

6w7PK64.jpg

"I scanned your DNA back in this dark void, so now I can turn into this guy. Pretty cool. Something tells me that this guy's going to be a great help to me in the long run. If you ever see me again, just know that a fellow... uh... whatever you and I are... is nearby...

... by the way, I've been thinking of calling this guy Laservision."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti

"Flailbait? While I have no place to judge your name, I feel as if it lacks a certain Zora spirit. I suppose it comes from a more human understanding of language. Perhaps there is a better way to combine Zora aspects into the way you name your other selves."

Mipha put a hand to her chin and closed her eyes, deep in thought.

"What about Torrent? A name for the Zora's ability to swim fast, even climbing waterfalls, and our fighting skills that are swifter than a raging river. How does that sound for your Zora name, Ben?"

@Crow

Shared Epilogue: Damaged and Mended

Shion was relieved that it was all over, ready to go home he headed towards one of the portals but stopped when he noticed JD just idly standing around.

Sighing, the red eyed boy walked over and nudged him.

"I dunno what'll happen to you if you head back, since you said that you had died, but if you come with me it'll be a new start and we need the extra hands." he offered, dragging JD along despite the other's half hearted protests.

What happened afterward made the experience feel almost dream like as Shion woke up from where he had fallen asleep. JD was laying on the floor of his bedroom though, which felt like a slap on the face from reality.

There was another problem though...

'How am I going to explain him being in my room to mom? ' he thought with a sigh, glancing out of the window. Chuckling, he walked around JD's unconscious form and openeed the window.

' I'll just tell her that he entered like Nezumi did all those years ago and leave it at that for now. ' he concluded as JD groaned and came to moments later. Shion was going to help JD start over, and hopefully get some help around here while he was at it.

About a week passed and it took some time to get used to, and both boys knew it was going to be a bit of a rocky ride. And Shion ended up telling Safu the events that had happened for the two males, although he left out a few things.

uuyhrqppeqertola7ex43fx6bayjwpfg_hq.jpg

"First Nezumi, then JD. You sure have a strange way of getting people to flock to you." Shion's best friend Safu spoke, earning a laugh from the white haired boy.

B5KUyJfCIAIfMnv.png

"Yeah, I do, don't I?" he responded.

"But what you've told me about your so called "dream" is weird. Are you sure you're not just saying it's a dream because you'll think that I'll call you crazy?" she huffed, earning an almost nervouse glance from her childhood friend.

JD just so happened to approach the two then. With a clean start, he started to help Shion's mother in her shop and basically become part of the family. He had some setbacks here and there, but wasadjusting well and keeping busy in the meantime.

"Hey, didn't you have plans to see that crazy dog kid?" he interjected, causing Shion's eyes to light up before he nodded and jumped out of his seat, running out of his mother's shop below the living area and pretending not to hear Safu's cries for him to wait.

As he ran off he realized something.

"I'm late, Inukashi is gonna yell at me. I could of sworn talking to Safu didn't take that long." he muttered.

Sadly, it wouldn't matter, he was going to get chewed out anyway.

End.

Last edited:
Kara Danvers/Supergirl

After finishing her conversation with Ben, Kara looked around for Alexandra. She took a deep breath before she spoke. " I'm not sure if you want to come with me, but can we talk before we leave about things?" She asked.

@Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira AKA Huntress

The tall brunette who had been sitting against a wall nearby, mostly thinking looked over at Kara.

"Yes, I think it would be a good idea to talk for a while. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Kara Danvers

Kara looked over at her and smiled. She wished she had more to offer her than vague hope though.

" So, do you want to talk about us first or your home? We have a lot to figure out."

@Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira

"Really Kara, it should be us first. If there is not enough .. Us... then where probably doesn't matter.

She looked into Kara's eyes.

Kara Danvers

"Really Kara, it should be us first. If there is not enough .. Us... then where probably doesn't matter."

" Let's talk about us first. I'm sorry about acting so cold in the start. I just never had... well, almost no one know my secret, excluding Mike, Winn, J'onn my sister... now that I am saying it aloud, I realize there are a lot of people."

@Gands

Alexandra Kalomoira

The tall brunette smiles.

" You are a horrible liar Kara. Simply doesn't suite you. The Kara I know was the same. Happiness is a good medicine for many ills by the way ".

@LuckycoolHawk9

Kara Danvers

Kara smiled back at her.

" I am not a terrible liar- I'm a great liar.... well, okay, my voice does go... oh, I see it. Yeah, I am. You know, I didn't come here thinking I would get a girlfriend... actually, that was my problem before I left. I couldn't choose.

@Gands

Alexandra

" This trip has been... full of surprises right ? Well, I don't believe I made your decision easier, did I ?.. I didn't intend to come here at all. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.