Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra K aka Huntress

Alexandra moved to the young woman who had killed herself, dipping a finger into a pouch of ink. She made a small ornate mark on the corpse's forehead

Shen then got back up and walked slowly over towards Dorian & Howlett waiting for a break in conversation.

"Gentlemen, I too will vote for Azuma. Certainties among us are rare, especially so here. But I have a question. Why, if his partner spoke so well in his defense, do you suppose Birdie decided to attack A2 ?"

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Krieg @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @anyone I missed

Sonic also changed his vote to Azuma as he ate his chillidogs.

@york @peeps​

katana0016copy.jpg

"Ah, yeah. I guess I'll do the same and also vote Azuma myself," Shichika said, for once getting someone's name right without having to catch their scent or any other gesture like that.

And then everything went downhill from there.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @york

Under Leaf Pluck Lotus

葉の摘み蓮の下

169accc0b781441a8181d746600a6ef1.png

"I understand. If you're dead, then it nulls the majority vote upon you and the girl, and shifts over to Azuma. If it is for the sake of preserving those around me, our numbers, then I'll destroy you before you can even regret it. After all, by that point, you'll have been torn to shreds."

Strange as it might sound, there was a part of Shichika Yasuri that was able to identify with Birdie a little. An expression of nihilism one could interpret his actions, left with little choice but to fight. Knowing the inevitability of death, and fighting not to resist against it, but rather, in order for it to be remembered.

Similar to when Shichika had lost her...

When he had lost everything.

And yet, that time, he failed to die. So he had kept on living because it was too much trouble to die. But he remembered the burning drive that he had held that day, the fire within him that burned away all other emotions, and left him with nothing but a glorious death drive that would inadvertently take down everything in its wake if it were left to exist, in the event that people would be unwilling to snuff out such a fire out of a fear of snuffing any sort of life at all.

But Shichika would help Birdie accomplish his task.

"Kyoutouryuu Art: Rakka Rouzeki."

With a low voice and darkened eyes, Shichika prepared to make his move, shifting himself into a runner's start sort of pose, eyeing Birdie's position as the large man attacked A2, his primary target, it seemed. And then, just like that, once he was sure he had the man in his sights, he made a leap.

Not forward, but backward.

Shichika suddenly jumped backward in the air, right out of his geta sandals, before thrusting his bare foot into Sidon's face (he knew no one would care if the shark guy got hurt), effectively kicking him in the face, and then in a display that almost seemed to defy the laws of physics to an extent, used his face like a spring that threw Shichika's body forward, using the force in his legs channeled as Sidon might have fallen down to propel himself right at Birdie!

Moving like the wind, his movements filled to the brim with the trace of maple leaves and beyond the speed of a red robin, Shichika front-flipped in mid-air and brought his leg up, only to slam his foot straight into Birdie's body in order to send a powerful kick, aimed straight for his temple!

In other words, with his natural superhuman strength bolstered by the potential energy he channeled, an intended kill-shot.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york @Everyone
As Sidon would recover from that kick in the face by Shichika, he yelled out:

"Please don't do that to my face! If you wanted a boost, you could've used my pecs!"

@Verite @everyone else involved i guess​

Reactions: Takumi
katana0016copy.jpg

"Ah, yeah. I guess I'll do the same and also vote Azuma myself," Shichika said, for once getting someone's name right without having to catch their scent or any other gesture like that.

Under Leaf Pluck Lotus

葉の摘み蓮の下

"I understand. If you're dead, then it nulls the majority vote upon you and the girl, and shifts over to Azuma. If it is for the sake of preserving those around me, our numbers, then I'll destroy you before you can even regret it. After all, by that point, you'll have been torn to shreds."

Strange as it might sound, there was a part of Shichika Yasuri that was able to identify with Birdie a little. An expression of nihilism one could interpret his actions, left with little choice but to fight. Knowing the inevitability of death, and fighting not to resist against it, but rather, in order for it to be remembered.

And yet, that time, he failed to die. So he had kept on living because it was too much trouble to die. But he remembered the burning drive that he had held that day, the fire within him that burned away all other emotions, and left him with nothing but a glorious death drive that would inadvertently take down everything in its wake if it were left to exist, in the event that people would be unwilling to snuff out such a fire out of a fear of snuffing any sort of life at all.

With a low voice and darkened eyes, Shichika prepared to make his move, shifting himself into a runner's start sort of pose, eyeing Birdie's position as the large man attacked A2, his primary target, it seemed. And then, just like that, once he was sure he had the man in his sights, he made a leap.

Shichika suddenly jumped backward in the air, right out of his geta sandals, before thrusting his bare foot into Sidon's face (he knew no one would care if the shark guy got hurt), effectively kicking him in the face, and then in a display that almost seemed to defy the laws of physics to an extent, used his face like a spring that threw Shichika's body forward, using the force in his legs channeled as Sidon might have fallen down to propel himself right at Birdie!

Moving like the wind, his movements filled to the brim with the trace of maple leaves and beyond the speed of a red robin, Shichika front-flipped in mid-air and brought his leg up, only to slam his foot straight into Birdie's body in order to send a powerful kick, aimed straight for his temple!

In other words, with his natural superhuman strength bolstered by the potential energy he channeled, an intended kill-shot.

There was no time to process anything. So focused on A2, so determined to have one final stand, Birdie had no idea that someone else was coming for him. In a way, it was for the best-it ended the fight before it could begin.

Himself, Birdie's last thoughts were of how bloody ridiculous this whole thing was. He and A2 had bonded over a mutual respect, and now, not even a few hours later, both were facing their inevitable death over something neither could control. The whole thing...it was damned funny. He might have laughed had Shichika's kick not landed right then.

Before Birdie could even land an attack, everything went black, and the Harbinger fell to the ground, right beside his fellow victim in all this mess, every bit as dead as Noembelu.

And then...there was one.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @ Jeremi @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @york

Death. Death. Death... It was like it followed the group like a fly to a light. A fitting metaphor, with how each scenario ended, but that didn't make it any easier for Rui to take. Who could do something like this? Murder others- people they knew or complete strangers -in cold blood, with no purpose? It baffled the redhead, left her shaking her head and backstepping, mouth opening and closing as she tried to form words fitting the drastic and horrifying scene before her. But nothing came, leaving her voice as lost as Ariel's when it was stolen by the sea-witch.

Tears flowed more freely than before as she beheld it all. The corpse of the cat-creature, the dispute as people discussed what to do... Eventually, the mention of some of the killers being found by some sort of detectives, them being....-- No. It couldn't be. Surely they had been wrong. It couldn't have been her, could it? Not that woman who had so valiantly defended Ben, or the man she seemed to be friends with. It couldn't be...--

"Stop. Everyone, please.... They can be fixed without death, right? W-we don't have to...--" she began to speak, struggling to form words. Why was everyone so insistent upon killing them? It wasn't going to solve anything! They had already faced enough death here. No more people needed to die. Not a single person more. In her eyes, death was far from the only option, and definitely not the ideal one. In fact, it was the complete opposite; especially with the option to send the pair away to cure them of their affliction. Possession. Whatever it was that was making them do this.

And it all happened so fast.

It seemed like a blur. Constanza shooting at Noembelu, a couple of people- ironically enough, one of which who had seemed to want her to die in the first place -stepping in to defend her, stopping the bullet through conjoined effort. And then.... And then....--

tumblr_inline_mw7zwcievu1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2nkjf.png

"NOEMBELU, NO, PLEASE--!"
Rui exclaimed as the woman began raising her hatchet for her throat, reaching out desperately and frantically dash towards the native american woman. But it was too late. By the time she managed to reach her, the woman was dead, Rui only able to collapse to her knees at her side. "No..." she murmured, almost totally oblivious to what was going on around her. Something that was, all in all? Painful. How could these people keep going on, as though everything was normal? As though yet another person hadn't just died? No. Not only had she died, but she had died by her own hands? How could--

Thud.

A horrified gasp was pried from the mourning young woman as another body fell off to her side, she startled into briefly scrambling back by the occurrence. No.... No! Why had they done that?! Dammit, what was wrong with these people?! They could have solved this without violence. Birdie and Noembelu could have been freed of the murderous influence safely and harmlessly, but now?

Now they were gone.

And she couldn't, not for the life of her, understand why.

@nobodytobehonest​

Chara looked up at the person speaking to them. Staring at him for a few seconds, they remained silent, carefully putting their knife away before speaking.

"...Waiting for the investigation and voting process to end. Why do you ask?"

~~~~~~~~~

@Takumi

"Seeing a kid sitting by themselves like this makes me wonder if you came with someone, but with half of the people here I don't blame you for staying out of that mess..." he shrugged. Chara having the knife didn't bother him, or made him question much. He did walk around with a loaded gun on him before dying, and he was pretty much a psychopath.

He did glance towards the group as a bunch of commotion took place, causing Noembelu took her own life, and shortly afterwards Birdie followed by the hands of Shichika. He seemed only lightly surprised, having only paid attention to bits and pieces of what was going on.

@Fallen Hope

-------------

Meanwhile, Shion flinched at the sight of the bodies, turning his head away from the sight from where he stood near both Eygon and Azuma.

tumblr_nz9no1k4bx1u7l5xko1_500.png

"There's only more death to follow this, wherever we may end up most likely, so..." he spoke mostly to himself, but stopped. Shaking his head he gave a heavy sigh.

a752134cccfa04c8993d3a4ad2972a41.jpg

'No, this isn't the first body you've seen...so why look away now? You've begun to grow numb before, so what's changed, or do you just don't want to look?' he thought. He looked, wondering if he'd feel anything for people he didn't really know. It was almost like two years ago in his world.

How much longer would this go on? The infighting, the death, and so forth?

@Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @everybody/anybody I missed

"Awright then! Let's give these buggers a show they'll never forget!"

Birdie took his place in front of A2. He had the feeling whether he won or not he wasn't long for this world. But he wouldn't be remembered for going down without a fight, damn it!

To even the score, Birdie produced a hot pepper and ate it. Instantly his skin turned red, his speed and attack boosted.

18_birdie_vtrigger.png

"Delicious!!" If he was going to stand a chance against A2, he needed all the help he could get.

19-Birdie-Bull-Horn.jpg

"Bull Head!" Birdie would charge at A2, using his signature headbutt.

@Gummi Bunnies

@Kaykay @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Otto @MetalNova @Krieg @Yun Lee @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @york

katana0016copy.jpg

Under Leaf Pluck Lotus

葉の摘み蓮の下

There was no time to process anything. So focused on A2, so determined to have one final stand, Birdie had no idea that someone else was coming for him. In a way, it was for the best-it ended the fight before it could begin.

Himself, Birdie's last thoughts were of how bloody ridiculous this whole thing was. He and A2 had bonded over a mutual respect, and now, not even a few hours later, both were facing their inevitable death over something neither could control. The whole thing...it was damned funny. He might have laughed had Shichika's kick not landed right then.

Before Birdie could even land an attack, everything went black, and the Harbinger fell to the ground, right beside his fellow victim in all this mess, every bit as dead as Noembelu.

And then...there was one.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @ Jeremi @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @york

tumblr_opaj9gLemW1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... there takes care of that."

A2 relaxed herself when it turned out that she wouldn't have to lay a hand onto the hilt of her sword at all, despite the fact that Birdie had challenged her to a fight to the death. As Shichika had taken action before her, the android found all of this too familiar while watching Birdie be taken out just like that. Almost like her experiences here were speeding up her memory restore process, those corrupted memory files from the beginning of her time here were becoming clearer to her.

Never again. I won't let this continue. I promise... Number Four...

For a moment, words looped in her head, but she shook it off once she realized that they had to speed up the process somehow.

"My vote's going for Azuma now. Might as well make use of myself since I'm next on the kill list."

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @Yun Lee @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Mason Moretti @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @MetalNova @Otto @york

"Seeing a kid sitting by themselves like this makes me wonder if you came with someone, but with half of the people here I don't blame you for staying out of that mess..." he shrugged. Chara having the knife didn't bother him, or made him question much. He did walk around with a loaded gun on him before dying, and he was pretty much a psychopath.

He did glance towards the group as a bunch of commotion took place, causing Noembelu took her own life, and shortly afterwards Birdie followed by the hands of Shichika. He seemed only lightly surprised, having only paid attention to bits and pieces of what was going on.

@Fallen Hope

Chara turned their head toward the direction of the group, observing the others as a couple more people died. Shifting their gaze back to JD, Chara cocked an eyebrow.

"No...I 'came' by myself. The people don't bother me, either. I could care less about them, really."

They took another glance toward the group, then turned to face JD.

"...and just incase you ask, no...I'm not one of those 'harbingers' or whatever."

~~~~~~~~~

@Takumi

Death. Death. Death... It was like it followed the group like a fly to a light. A fitting metaphor, with how each scenario ended, but that didn't make it any easier for Rui to take. Who could do something like this? Murder others- people they knew or complete strangers -in cold blood, with no purpose? It baffled the redhead, left her shaking her head and backstepping, mouth opening and closing as she tried to form words fitting the drastic and horrifying scene before her. But nothing came, leaving her voice as lost as Ariel's when it was stolen by the sea-witch.

Tears flowed more freely than before as she beheld it all. The corpse of the cat-creature, the dispute as people discussed what to do... Eventually, the mention of some of the killers being found by some sort of detectives, them being....-- No. It couldn't be. Surely they had been wrong. It couldn't have been her, could it? Not that woman who had so valiantly defended Ben, or the man she seemed to be friends with. It couldn't be...--

"Stop. Everyone, please.... They can be fixed without death, right? W-we don't have to...--" she began to speak, struggling to form words. Why was everyone so insistent upon killing them? It wasn't going to solve anything! They had already faced enough death here. No more people needed to die. Not a single person more. In her eyes, death was far from the only option, and definitely not the ideal one. In fact, it was the complete opposite; especially with the option to send the pair away to cure them of their affliction. Possession. Whatever it was that was making them do this.

And it all happened so fast.

It seemed like a blur. Constanza shooting at Noembelu, a couple of people- ironically enough, one of which who had seemed to want her to die in the first place -stepping in to defend her, stopping the bullet through conjoined effort. And then.... And then....--

tumblr_inline_mw7zwcievu1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2nkjf.png

"NOEMBELU, NO, PLEASE--!"
Rui exclaimed as the woman began raising her hatchet for her throat, reaching out desperately and frantically dash towards the native american woman. But it was too late. By the time she managed to reach her, the woman was dead, Rui only able to collapse to her knees at her side. "No..." she murmured, almost totally oblivious to what was going on around her. Something that was, all in all? Painful. How could these people keep going on, as though everything was normal? As though yet another person hadn't just died? No. Not only had she died, but she had died by her own hands? How could--

Thud.

A horrified gasp was pried from the mourning young woman as another body fell off to her side, she startled into briefly scrambling back by the occurrence. No.... No! Why had they done that?! Dammit, what was wrong with these people?! They could have solved this without violence. Birdie and Noembelu could have been freed of the murderous influence safely and harmlessly, but now?

Now they were gone.

And she couldn't, not for the life of her, understand why.​
7259ad6aaa8b49278ad16d9e03645634.png

"I'm sorry, Rui-san. But it had to be done," Shichika said in a perhaps surprisingly cold tone as he got the girl's name right for once as well. He stood in front of Birdie's body, triumphant yet melancholic, upright yet downcast, brushing off his arm as though to get dirt off. Here and now, it was almost as though he was a different person entirely as his demeanor had quickly changed compared to how it was while they were still voting, especially with how darkened his eyes had become, but this was simply what Shichika Yasuri was like when it came down to serious matters.

"In their own way, I think even those two realized their situation. With the girl over there revealing her position as a Sentinel which allowed her to confirm their status as Harbingers, it was pointless to keep voting for the pair. I think, in their own way, they knew what that meant. If whoever we vote off was to be taken away from this group regardless, then it would have been most practical to switch our votes," Shichika continued with a low voice with a surprisingly calculated view, briefly gesturing towards A2 as she changed her vote to Azuma, a gesture that, to think, was started entirely by a gambit of Dorian's, "But I'm sure that for whatever reason, people wouldn't have easily switched unless... something happened. Especially with that man wishing a fight to the death. We couldn't know for sure if that influence was gone, so there's that. And more than that, I know better than most anyone here the frustration of wishing to die, and being denied that wish."

"It would have been crueler to let him live."

In a rare moment of perception for Shichika, he was sure that his actions likely influenced the way the girl would look at him from now on, as well as all of those who vouched against killing such as Sonic, but it couldn't have been helped.

They were not the ones in power here.

@Midnight Maiden

Chara turned their head toward the direction of the group, observing the others as a couple more people died. Shifting their gaze back to JD, Chara cocked an eyebrow.

"No...I 'came' by myself. The people don't bother me, either. I could care less about them, really."

They took another glance toward the group, then turned to face JD.

"...and just incase you ask, no...I'm not one of those 'harbingers' or whatever."

~~~~~~~~~

@Takumi

"I wasn't going to ask that." JD replied, returning his gaze to them. What woupd be the point? If they were a Harbringer and knew it or not why would they admit it?

"And I guess we have something in common; not really being bothered or caring about the rest." he replied. The group was rather chaotic, and he didn't want to get involved if there was no real need after all.

@Fallen Hope

Round 3
Earth Defense Force

Yalena stayed rather silent as the debates continued further on, before she finally spoke up, having decided it was time to move on, however... Even though the votes were still (barely) stacked towards Noembelu, it would appear that things were taking a sudden, and rather dark turn.

Her usually calm, and composed demeanor quickly faded when in the light of Constanza's attempt to kill her, Noembelu had abruptly killed herself. Yalena looked onwards at the scene with a mixture of anguish, and confusion, evidently not having been fast enough to prevent Noembelu from doing what she did. Not long after A2 and Birdie, engaged themselves in a fight to the death... It was in that moment that, for potentially the first time since she had met the group, she was unable to maintain her composure.

"No! No more...! I-... ..." She trailed off, as by this point, even she doubted that either A2, nor Birdie would listen to her.

In a last, desperate attempt to prevent any further deaths, she was prepared to charge forwards, in order to restrain Birdie... But no matter how fast she could have gone, or if her attempt would have even worked, Shichika's blow killed him too.

As both Noembelu and Birdie lay there, dead... A chilling wind suddenly blew throughout the group, bringing with it this ominous feeling, and for just the briefest of moments, they might even have heard rasping laughter echoing from somewhere far away.

There was a long moment of silence as Yalena desperately tried to keep everything together... Her knuckles turning white as she clenched her fists, until at last... She was able to pull herself together, just long enough to recount the votes that were distrivuted.

"... Like they said... Noembelu and Birdie were Harbingers..." She said quietly, after a moment.

Evidently, she had received some information from their deaths in particular, indicating that they must have indeed, made it to the place Ben, Buddy, and Dio had too after their deaths.

Seeing that she couldn't waste any more time, in case someone else were to die here... She gestured for Azuma to come over to her, quietly placing her hand on Azuma's head once she did so.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated... And soon, Azuma vanished into thin air, the transport process appearing to have been successfull. It wasn't long after that she opened her eyes, looking saddened by the information she received.

"Azuma... However, is... Innocent..." She said quietly.

Her voice had even cracked a little as her gaze fell upon Noembelu and Birdie's bodies... Evidently she wasn't very happy about how things had turned out, but all the same... What was done was done, and there was no way to undo it.

A few moment of silence passed by, as Yalena appeared to have gone quiet, before Danielle noticed that the crystaline fragment she had taken from Noembelu had begun emitting a blue glow.

In response to this, a familiar, blue sphere began flashing not too far off from her, and... Much like the times before, the "trigger" lifted into the air, where it made contact with the "time gate", causing it to open up once more.

f7gu7er.gif

This time, the gate looked a little more unstable than before, with the images of a bright blue sky, with a rather brightly colored city with high skyscrapers intermingling with a darker backdrop, and a sprawling, darker looking city.

Faint sounds of gunfire, explosions, screams... And other, unidentifiable happenings could be heard.

"... The next places is more... Unstable than the ones that you have visited so far... Be carefull..." Yalena said, her voice wavering again.

Then, just like before, the time gate sucked everyone into it, just like before... Minus the woman that is, who gingerly touched a mysterious device on her belt, the same one Blake had acquired from that previous place the timegates had brought them to.

Just before the gate closed behind them, one could swear they saw her eye color change, taking on a brighter, more yellowish hue just before she appeared to... Vanish entirely, right before the timegate closed behind then, and they were thrust through the very fabrics of time and space once more...

"We're running out of time..."

"I know... We'll have to hurry."

"Yes. Before it finds us."

19tcK2Z.png

Everyone was greeted with a crazy sight; a futuristic city, but one that had clashing scenery... With skies that appeared to be quite inconsitent to asay the least, from a bleak, cloud filled sky, to a bright, nearly cloudless blue sky, to a dark, night sky, speckled with stars. Fortunately, at least for the time being, the lighting and "skybox" remained static, and appeared to be "hovering" over various areas.

Unfortunately, there was little time to take the whole scene in as it quickly became apparent that this timegate had ended up dropping them from rather high up in the air! With the ground far below them, a drop at this height would most definitely kill them... What made matters worse was that their powers appeared to not be functioning at the moment.

However, they were lucky enough that someone had swooped by in a hexagonal looking craft, with some sort of futuristic weapon uptop, which managed to catch most of the group ontop of the craft before they plumetted too far. With the unfortunate exception of Guido, Deadpool, and Wheatley who each respectively fell down to the ground below... The fall instantly killing them, even if it was a bit tough to see for sure at this height.

Whoever was piloting the craft certainly was taking care to keep the rest of the group from dropping down though, and for the most part... The rest of the ride was relatively stable, but by the looks of it, there was some heavy fighting going on in the airspace further on, but nonetheless, the pilot of the strange craft that had caught (most of) the arrivals managed to land it in a more peacefull spot, by what had once been a highway.

It looks like there were quite a few marines and vehicles stationed here already, some that looked a bit more futuristic, while others looked more like members of a more modern looking SWAT team. In either case, this location looked far from permanent, appearing to be a more temporary spot more than anything, far from a safe haven in what appeared to be a time of war.

With a small hiss, the door at the front of the craft that the group had been caught ontop of opened, and the pilot stepped out... Taking off her helmet to reveal the face of a young woman... Though she didn't seem quite as young as Yalena was.

R8RXohh.jpg

She had a familiar looking device on her belt, just like the young woman from the previous world, and a near identical look in her eyes... As Yalena, and "Blake" had, though unlike the others they had met... She actually had a nametag directly ajacent to her combat knife on her breast plate which read "Col. Amelia".

"Welcome to the war, soldiers! Just come on down, and I'll show you what kind of options we've got for ya!" She said.

The top of the ship itself didn't seem too, seeing as there were many handholds, and even a few indentations here and there that might as well act as make-shift ladders, allowing almost anyone to descend with relative ease. All the while, the woman appeared to be waiting for everyone to hop off the ship before she continued, her gaze occasionally wandering into the distance, where various explosions appeared to be blooming, indicating an ongoing battle on the horizon, and a few, large ships looked to be hovering in the sky... Presumably some oversized, and rather futuristic looking spaceships, no less.

When everyone had made their way off the roof of the ship, she cleared her throat as she drew in a breath, making sure everyone around her could hear what she was saying.

"Right! So, as you can see... We're knees deep down shit creek! Before I can help ya, there's a few places for ya to visit." She began, stopping for a moment to turn and gesture towards a spot to the left, where buildings on the darker side of this strange mishmash of a city were...

"To our left, the Covenant's got some armor holed up over their, covering some AA batteries that're giving our air support over there hell on Earth!" She continued, before gesturing over to an area to the right, where there appeared to be taller, and brighter looking buildings.

"Aaand to our right, we've got a different problem. Some sorta Alien terror ship just landed, and the bogeys it dropped off are tearing through our forces like butter! If someone can knock out that ship, our little alien problem should be over..." She added, then... She appeared to point directly behind her, where one could faintly make out a brownish patch, and alot of smoke was billowing from.

"Lastly... Directly in front of ya, some sorta ship crashed not too long ago, bringing with it a ghastly parasite that's been eating away at the city... And whatever sentient life it can latch onta." She said, rubbing her forehead, as if she couldn't even believe what hse herself was saying.

"So. Looks like we've got our work cut out for us, aye? What'll it be, ladies?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

In their immediate vicinity, there appeared to be three groups of vehicles prepared to take the group to whatever area they chose to go.

To recap, there are three areas that this woman, who her nametag identifies as "Amelia" told them to go to:

1) An area to the right where there appeared to be AA Batteries, and some armor set up by what she called "Covenant" forces, that were making it difficult to bring in any air support over there, a problem that could be taken care of with a little... Percussive maintenance, shall we say.

2) A tightly knit cluster of buildings to the left where Amelia mentions an Alien Terror Ship of some sort had landed, which was giving defending forces over there a considerable amount of trouble. She mentions that it would be optimal to somehow destroy or disable the ship itself in order to make it easier for the forces there to hold their ground.

3) Directly in front of the group, albeit a good distance away, there appears to be a crash site, where some sort of parasite was wreaking havock on the forces there, and potentially the landscape itself, judging from the rather... Off-looking browning color emanating from the spot.

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost in Battle at Beacon) Role: Unknown

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Harbinger!

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Vagrant

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin

Round 3
Earth Defense Force

Yalena stayed rather silent as the debates continued further on, before she finally spoke up, having decided it was time to move on, however... Even though the votes were still (barely) stacked towards Noembelu, it would appear that things were taking a sudden, and rather dark turn.

Her usually calm, and composed demeanor quickly faded when in the light of Constanza's attempt to kill her, Noembelu had abruptly killed herself. Yalena looked onwards at the scene with a mixture of anguish, and confusion, evidently not having been fast enough to prevent Noembelu from doing what she did. Not long after A2 and Birdie, engaged themselves in a fight to the death... It was in that moment that, for potentially the first time since she had met the group, she was unable to maintain her composure.

"No! No more...! I-... ..." She trailed off, as by this point, even she doubted that either A2, nor Birdie would listen to her.

In a last, desperate attempt to prevent any further deaths, she was prepared to charge forwards, in order to restrain Birdie... But no matter how fast she could have gone, or if her attempt would have even worked, Shichika's blow killed him too.

As both Noembelu and Birdie lay there, dead... A chilling wind suddenly blew throughout the group, bringing with it this ominous feeling, and for just the briefest of moments, they might even have heard rasping laughter echoing from somewhere far away.

There was a long moment of silence as Yalena desperately tried to keep everything together... Her knuckles turning white as she clenched her fists, until at last... She was able to pull herself together, just long enough to recount the votes that were distrivuted.

"... Like they said... Noembelu and Birdie were Harbingers..." She said quietly, after a moment.

Evidently, she had received some information from their deaths in particular, indicating that they must have indeed, made it to the place Ben, Buddy, and Dio had too after their deaths.

Seeing that she couldn't waste any more time, in case someone else were to die here... She gestured for Azuma to come over to her, quietly placing her hand on Azuma's head once she did so.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated... And soon, Azuma vanished into thin air, the transport process appearing to have been successfull. It wasn't long after that she opened her eyes, looking saddened by the information she received.

Her voice had even cracked a little as her gaze fell upon Noembelu and Birdie's bodies... Evidently she wasn't very happy about how things had turned out, but all the same... What was done was done, and there was no way to undo it.

A few moment of silence passed by, as Yalena appeared to have gone quiet, before Danielle noticed that the crystaline fragment she had taken from Noembelu had begun emitting a blue glow.

In response to this, a familiar, blue sphere began flashing not too far off from her, and... Much like the times before, the "trigger" lifted into the air, where it made contact with the "time gate", causing it to open up once more.

f7gu7er.gif

This time, the gate looked a little more unstable than before, with the images of a bright blue sky, with a rather brightly colored city with high skyscrapers intermingling with a darker backdrop, and a sprawling, darker looking city.

Faint sounds of gunfire, explosions, screams... And other, unidentifiable happenings could be heard.

"... The next places is more... Unstable than the ones that you have visited so far... Be carefull..." Yalena said, her voice wavering again.

Then, just like before, the time gate sucked everyone into it, just like before... Minus the woman that is, who gingerly touched a mysterious device on her belt, the same one Blake had acquired from that previous place the timegates had brought them to.

Just before the gate closed behind them, one could swear they saw her eye color change, taking on a brighter, more yellowish hue just before she appeared to... Vanish entirely, right before the timegate closed behind then, and they were thrust through the very fabrics of time and space once more...

19tcK2Z.png

Everyone was greeted with a crazy sight; a futuristic city, but one that had clashing scenery... With skies that appeared to be quite inconsitent to asay the least, from a bleak, cloud filled sky, to a bright, nearly cloudless blue sky, to a dark, night sky, speckled with stars. Fortunately, at least for the time being, the lighting and "skybox" remained static, and appeared to be "hovering" over various areas.

Unfortunately, there was little time to take the whole scene in as it quickly became apparent that this timegate had ended up dropping them from rather high up in the air! With the ground far below them, a drop at this height would most definitely kill them... What made matters worse was that their powers appeared to not be functioning at the moment.

However, they were lucky enough that someone had swooped by in a hexagonal looking craft, with some sort of futuristic weapon uptop, which managed to catch most of the group ontop of the craft before they plumetted too far. With the unfortunate exception of Guido, Deadpool, and Wheatley who each respectively fell down to the ground below... The fall instantly killing them, even if it was a bit tough to see for sure at this height.

Whoever was piloting the craft certainly was taking care to keep the rest of the group from dropping down though, and for the most part... The rest of the ride was relatively stable, but by the looks of it, there was some heavy fighting going on in the airspace further on, but nonetheless, the pilot of the strange craft that had caught (most of) the arrivals managed to land it in a more peacefull spot, by what had once been a highway.

It looks like there were quite a few marines and vehicles stationed here already, some that looked a bit more futuristic, while others looked more like members of a more modern looking SWAT team. In either case, this location looked far from permanent, appearing to be a more temporary spot more than anything, far from a safe haven in what appeared to be a time of war.

With a small hiss, the door at the front of the craft that the group had been caught ontop of opened, and the pilot stepped out... Taking off her helmet to reveal the face of a young woman... Though she didn't seem quite as young as Yalena was.

R8RXohh.jpg

She had a familiar looking device on her belt, just like the young woman from the previous world, and a near identical look in her eyes... As Yalena, and "Blake" had, though unlike the others they had met... She actually had a nametag directly ajacent to her combat knife on her breast plate which read "Col. Amelia".

"Welcome to the war, soldiers! Just come on down, and I'll show you what kind of options we've got for ya!" She said.

The top of the ship itself didn't seem too, seeing as there were many handholds, and even a few indentations here and there that might as well act as make-shift ladders, allowing almost anyone to descend with relative ease. All the while, the woman appeared to be waiting for everyone to hop off the ship before she continued, her gaze occasionally wandering into the distance, where various explosions appeared to be blooming, indicating an ongoing battle on the horizon, and a few, large ships looked to be hovering in the sky... Presumably some oversized, and rather futuristic looking spaceships, no less.

When everyone had made their way off the roof of the ship, she cleared her throat as she drew in a breath, making sure everyone around her could hear what she was saying.

"Right! So, as you can see... We're knees deep down shit creek! Before I can help ya, there's a few places for ya to visit." She began, stopping for a moment to turn and gesture towards a spot to the left, where buildings on the darker side of this strange mishmash of a city were...

"To our left, the Covenant's got some armor holed up over their, covering some AA batteries that're giving our air support over there hell on Earth!" She continued, before gesturing over to an area to the right, where there appeared to be taller, and brighter looking buildings.

"Aaand to our right, we've got a different problem. Some sorta Alien terror ship just landed, and the bogeys it dropped off are tearing through our forces like butter! If someone can knock out that ship, our little alien problem should be over..." She added, then... She appeared to point directly behind her, where one could faintly make out a brownish patch, and alot of smoke was billowing from.

"Lastly... Directly in front of ya, some sorta ship crashed not too long ago, bringing with it a ghastly parasite that's been eating away at the city... And whatever sentient life it can latch onta." She said, rubbing her forehead, as if she couldn't even believe what hse herself was saying.

"So. Looks like we've got our work cut out for us, aye? What'll it be, ladies?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

In their immediate vicinity, there appeared to be three groups of vehicles prepared to take the group to whatever area they chose to go.

To recap, there are three areas that this woman, who her nametag identifies as "Amelia" told them to go to:

1) An area to the right where there appeared to be AA Batteries, and some armor set up by what she called "Covenant" forces, that were making it difficult to bring in any air support over there, a problem that could be taken care of with a little... Percussive maintenance, shall we say.

2) A tightly knit cluster of buildings to the left where Amelia mentions an Alien Terror Ship of some sort had landed, which was giving defending forces over there a considerable amount of trouble. She mentions that it would be optimal to somehow destroy or disable the ship itself in order to make it easier for the forces there to hold their ground.

3) Directly in front of the group, albeit a good distance away, there appears to be a crash site, where some sort of parasite was wreaking havock on the forces there, and potentially the landscape itself, judging from the rather... Off-looking browning color emanating from the spot.

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

"Alien Parasites... Sounds like what someone would delegate to a healer," Mipha said. However, this time she was well aware of the drop in her magical power.

"Even without my healing abilities, Parasites are certainly something I've had experience with." A shudder ran through her as she relived her time spent trapped inside a malice-infested Divine Beast. However, her spirit warmed with the memories of Link killing the "parasite" within the Divine Beast and freeing her.

"I shall head towards the crash site. However, I believe it would be wise to not go alone. Who will join me?

"Link? A2? Dorian?" Mipha asked, listing the names of those she felt certain that she could trust.
@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Mason Moretti

Round 3
Earth Defense Force

f7gu7er.gif

19tcK2Z.png

R8RXohh.jpg

Cast:

As the group made their way to this new world, Sonic was disappointed to find that his speed no longer worked, along with his spindash and homing attack.

Well, he'd work his way around it like he always does.

"That terror ship seems like a spot to check out." Sonic said before hopping in the vehicle that would transport him to that very location.

@york @terrorshippeeps

3) Directly in front of the group, albeit a good distance away, there appears to be a crash site, where some sort of parasite was wreaking havock on the forces there, and potentially the landscape itself, judging from the rather... Off-looking browning color emanating from the spot.​
vlcsnap-2010-05-09-21h14m59s3copy.jpg

"War? Hehhh... What a pain... I don't wanna be a part of a war. I just wanna go home already," Shichika sighed with exasperation when the time to move came and they were all transported into the next world over.

Whatever force was out there causing the group to go through all this, it seemed that they were really bent on the group helping each individual world's problems. Was this the trick to it all? In any case, despite the woman known as Amelia apparently (Shichika wasn't sure how he could read English, or read at all, but then again he didn't even know what English was) offering such, Shichika found no need for armor. Things like that only slowed him down and made movement in combat less practical, and it wasn't as though he needed much protection; his natural durability protected him fine as it did, and he would sooner count on his speed as well to make sure he simply didn't get hit.

Shichika also wasn't really sure what "AA batteries" were supposed to be, nor did he have any idea how to operate those strange vehicles that looked like horseless carriages almost. If this place was anything like the last two scenarios, even if none of the areas seemed particularly appealing given how hazardous they seemed, plus not directly being able more than any of the other ones to help get him home, he hesitated to make a move this time, instead turning to Giorno, Seisa, as well as perhaps Dorian and Howlett if they were nearby.

"Since I sort of dragged you two along, Giorno-san, Seisa-san, is there any place you'd rather go to? I can't really say I'm excited to thrust myself into any of these situations, though if you don't have an idea, I suppose I could pick one on a whim. What about you, Derrick, Howl?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited:
Round 3
Earth Defense Force

f7gu7er.gif

19tcK2Z.png

R8RXohh.jpg

Cast:

Rosa....

Hadn't been paying attention to the bickering and inner politics within the group. She mainly concerned herself with a background role. Primarily healing the refugees and wounded they came across.

When they came to this world, everything seemed so unfamiliar to her. Buildings towered into the sky, people wore strange armor, and carried weapons. Rosa gripped her staff as she listened to the given orders, and the places they needed to go. It seemed Mipha had the parasite covered. Rosa would travel with the Terror Ship group. That seemed like something that might need care.

@york @thatguyinthestore @Terror Ship

Danielle was glad that the disaster that was the voting and ensuing chaos was over with. But it wasn't long after they found themselves in yet another war torn landscape.

She wasn't quite sure which destination she'd head to quite yet. "Again we'd need to cover all bases. Who is going where?"

@Everyone

@Afterlife
@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Yun Lee @MetalNova

Birdie, Noembelu, and Azuma practically materialized amidst a battle that Dio, Ben, and Buddy... Alongside a blue haired woman was having with a bunch of strange, ghostly looking figures, that had a green hue to them at the moment.

However, thanks to Dio's stand, Buddy's shadowball, and Ben (in the form of Upgrade)'s energy beam, the creatures melted into puddles of... Whatever they were made of, before they outright dissipated, not leaving too much behind.

Upgrade, did not really find much in the way of weaponry in the meantime, but what he did find was a mysterious computer chip of some sort... Looking to have once been a motherboard to something, perhaps having belonged to one of the trashed computers around here.

In either case, the blue haired woman went back to work on the holographic console she had been interacting with earlier for just a moment longer, before a map finally emerged on the screen, displaying what appeared to be an up to date topographic map of the area. Though the locations did not have any names, one could clearly see the collapsed tower to the side of the building they were at, an arrow pointing to their rough location... And, the ruins of some sort of walled in area to their north, which had suddenly flickered into view.

There appeared to be some sort of shining object directly in its center, which seemed to draw the woman's attention; she had evidently found what she was looking for. Looking towards upgrade, she eyed the piece of machinery that she had been interacting with, cocking her head a little, having noticed his knack for absorbing technology.

"Are you able to download that map for us? We'll... Need it later." She asked curiously.

Evidently, despite being familiar with the technology here, she had no good way of moving the device she had been interacting with, let alone transferring data, but... Perhaps it was fortunate that Ben could be of use in this department, all things considered.​

@Afterlife

Birdie, Noembelu, and Azuma practically materialized amidst a battle that Dio, Ben, and Buddy... Alongside a blue haired woman was having with a bunch of strange, ghostly looking figures, that had a green hue to them at the moment.

However, thanks to Dio's stand, Buddy's shadowball, and Ben (in the form of Upgrade)'s energy beam, the creatures melted into puddles of... Whatever they were made of, before they outright dissipated, not leaving too much behind.

Upgrade, did not really find much in the way of weaponry in the meantime, but what he did find was a mysterious computer chip of some sort... Looking to have once been a motherboard to something, perhaps having belonged to one of the trashed computers around here.

In either case, the blue haired woman went back to work on the holographic console she had been interacting with earlier for just a moment longer, before a map finally emerged on the screen, displaying what appeared to be an up to date topographic map of the area. Though the locations did not have any names, one could clearly see the collapsed tower to the side of the building they were at, an arrow pointing to their rough location... And, the ruins of some sort of walled in area to their north, which had suddenly flickered into view.

There appeared to be some sort of shining object directly in its center, which seemed to draw the woman's attention; she had evidently found what she was looking for. Looking towards upgrade, she eyed the piece of machinery that she had been interacting with, cocking her head a little, having noticed his knack for absorbing technology.

"Are you able to download that map for us? We'll... Need it later." She asked curiously.

Evidently, despite being familiar with the technology here, she had no good way of moving the device she had been interacting with, let alone transferring data, but... Perhaps it was fortunate that Ben could be of use in this department, all things considered.​

The odd creatures have been defeated, vanishing into absolute nothingness.

onAkzhC.jpg

"All in a day's work. That is, if this place even has days," Upgrade comments, before seeing Noembelu, Birdie and Azuma appear.

"Noembelu, Birdie, and... your other friend... how are you?" The liquid metal being known as Upgrade asks. Upgrade looked at the mysterious computer chip in his hands while doing so. "Well, I'd love to catch up, but I've got quite a bit to do over here. Even with my aliens, investigation's not my forte. I guess we can talk while I work things out."

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy approaches the three newcomers while a happy squeal.

Upgrade, on the other hand, absorbs the chip into one hand and uses his technoorganic physiology to analyse its components to see what kind of data was inside. After accomplishing this deed, the chip would resurface in his hand.

"Huh," Upgrade comments, then turns to what the odd lady was working on - a map.

WbLuBDD.jpg

"That kind of looks like where we are. And that thing over there..."

That was when the odd lady requested Upgrade to download the map.

"Nothing I can't handle," Upgrade proclaimed, before merging his body with the screen depicting the map, resulting in the hardware hosting it to become a shiny liquid metal black with green wire-like lines, and the emblem of the Omnitrix where a computer brand should be. "With a little upgrade, I should be able to give it a little 3-dimensional structure for better visualisation..."

Upgrade's hand emerged from the hardware. "I don't think I can stay Upgrade forever, so I might need something to transfer the data to..." Upgrade's other hand emerged, unveiling the mysterious chip. "... and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to store it here... seems too important to modify its contents... is it?"

@york @BarrenThin @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @MetalNova
@AFTERLIFE

@Afterlife

The odd creatures have been defeated, vanishing into absolute nothingness.

onAkzhC.jpg

"All in a day's work. That is, if this place even has days," Upgrade comments, before seeing Noembelu, Birdie and Azuma appear.

"Noembelu, Birdie, and... your other friend... how are you?" The liquid metal being known as Upgrade asks. Upgrade looked at the mysterious computer chip in his hands while doing so. "Well, I'd love to catch up, but I've got quite a bit to do over here. Even with my aliens, investigation's not my forte. I guess we can talk while I work things out."

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy approaches the three newcomers while a happy squeal.

Upgrade, on the other hand, absorbs the chip into one hand and uses his technoorganic physiology to analyse its components to see what kind of data was inside. After accomplishing this deed, the chip would resurface in his hand.

"Huh," Upgrade comments, then turns to what the odd lady was working on - a map.

WbLuBDD.jpg

"That kind of looks like where we are. And that thing over there..."

That was when the odd lady requested Upgrade to download the map.

"Nothing I can't handle," Upgrade proclaimed, before merging his body with the screen depicting the map, resulting in the hardware hosting it to become a shiny liquid metal black with green wire-like lines, and the emblem of the Omnitrix where a computer brand should be. "With a little upgrade, I should be able to give it a little 3-dimensional structure for better visualisation..."

Upgrade's hand emerged from the hardware. "I don't think I can stay Upgrade forever, so I might need something to transfer the data to..." Upgrade's other hand emerged, unveiling the mysterious chip. "... and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to store it here... seems too important to modify its contents... is it?"

@AFTERLIFE

Well, this was certainly not how Birdie expected the afterlife to be. Actually, he didn't really know if there was an afterlife, but it seemed like it was one where you fought monsters. But wait...what was Ben doing here? If he was transported...why would he be dead?

Birdie looked at Noembelu. She was dead silent, even more withdrawn than when they'd been alive. Not much of a shocker, that. But if Dio knew that they'd killed him...well, that Noembelu killed him, and Birdie headbutted him...it would be bad. "Oi, Ben, and Dio! Good to see you!" He let out a hearty laugh, trying his damnedest to sound carefree. "You ain't gonna believe this, but we all got voted out together! Apparently the little purple cat dying made everyone think-"

"We died."

Birdie couldn't even think up a comeback. He was too shocked that Noembelu willingly gave them up. And she kept right on talking. "We were Harbingers. A2 revealed us, and no matter how I tried to help they wanted us dead. So I killed myself, and they must've killed Birdie too."

"I didn't go down without a fight! I want everyone to remember that!"

Noembelu turned to Ben-well, Upgrade. "I'd like to apologize to you. You shouldn't be here. Thing is, we don't know the identity of the other Harbinger-there's still one out there." She didn't even look at Dio once.

@AFTERLIFE

He felt his pathetic opponents crumble before him. The vampire needed more to satiate his anger. Unfortunately, he needed his allies. Ben, anyways. His eyes rested on the cat person for a moment, as he considered simply killing her there while she wasn't watching him. After all, he'd need sustenance eventually. DIO shortly changed his mind, however, when he noticed Birdie, Noembelu, and Azuma all showed up at once. More deaths?

Birdie began to explain what happened. Noembelu exposed his lie.

tumblr_inline_n6oetoE6kb1qfstub.jpg

His scowl probably said it all.

What he asked next surely did. "Were you the cowards that killed me?"

@york @Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @MetalNova

Status
Not open for further replies.