Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man, why does it always gotta be the cute hoes that gotta fight me...."

Constanza, mumbling underneath her breath, stood in annoyance as the native skidded in front of the boy protectively. The Texan was reminded of the Missourians, most of them natives that have banded together along with European sympathizers to inhabit the Great Plains of America. They were by no means as much of a threat to the Texan Republic as the Mormons, but many of Constanza old friends had an occasional theater in those savage lands filled with savage people.

"A'ight, listen to me leatherskin." the gangsta took another drag of the cigarette, eyeing weird-eyed swordsman that looked like some cartoon character. Fucking weirdo. "You said it yourself- the boy can't control himself if he one of these fake ass ballas. I ain't gonna sit here and let more of these...uhh, people and everything else get killed cause that is high and mighty way to do it." Constanza paused, looking at some of the more anthropomorphic memebers of this unlikely band.

"Fuck that noise, besides if he is found, good chances, Miss Cat Tits is gonna slit that little throat open. Maybe even torture him and watch em' squirm. Wanna argue morals? I ain't a monster, chika." Constanza spoke in defense, leaning close to the other woman.

"I'm just ahead of the game. Now, if ye excuse me darling."

Constanza spoke, trying to sidestep the native, pointing her shotgun at the boy again, giving a light chuckle from underneath her balaclava. Sighing as others seemed to join in defense of the boy, Constanza felt her patience run thin.

"Can you bleed, boy? Good, that means I can kill you. You can transform into a fridge, I dun give a fuck."

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

@york

Constanza found someone else standing in her path.

CADC14_zps9epbqhae.png

"Try firing that peashooter my way and we'll see what happens."
Even if he was a suspect Danielle wasn't going to let anyone else die on her watch. "You seem to be someone that's gone through rough times, but there's always a better way. Always."

She stood poised ready to react if Constanza tried anything before she continued to talk.

CADC26_zpsruuzpfjv.png

"My life got destroyed by a mad alien called Thanos who destroyed my entire world and took my parents from me...and it just started getting worse from there."

CADC17_zpsoeprr4zk.png

"But I never gave into hate. Never gave into anger. I wear this costume and use this shield because they inspire hope, and some times hope is the only thing we have." She looked right into Constanza's eyes. "Don't let the past define you, because there's going to come a point where it consumes you and then there's no turning back. So please lower the shotgun and let this be solved with out bloodshed."

Dorian could feel something in the air; it was a pervasive heat that lingered heavily on Dorian's skin. Though it never showed on his face, the mage felt sick even as the smell of death was long since gone. There was a fire in Costanza's belly that threatened to catch hold of the group. Such a feeling was natural when surrounded by death.

"Interrogation at the end of a sword is superior to this strange voting method," Dorian said, his voice taking on a more serious tone than the last time he spoke. "Where precisely are we sending the voted? A prison? Some other plane of existence? Or, perhaps, to their death?" Crossing his arms, Dorian looked in the direction of Blake, eyeing her keenly. "Tell me, why should we trust what you say? I can't be the only one who finds a certain amount of convenience in your inability to send more than one or two of us away, hm?"

"Frankly, if you have that power at all, I'd much rather you send me home. But I suppose you wouldn't want that. You need us to do your dirty work, fighting in battles and spilling blood in your name. Neither of these things I mind, not really, but I'd much rather do them for a cause or purpose, you see."

Dorian shrugged and shook his head dismissively. Whatever she had to say, he doubted he would care to hear it. "Would also much rather knowing who I'm doing it for. Stealing the body of some girl seems, shall we say... spineless? But continue to spin your tales and make us dance, for there is certainly nothing I can do about it. Not at this present time, anyway."

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @york

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Krieg and Jeremi
Dorian could feel something in the air; it was a pervasive heat that lingered heavily on Dorian's skin. Though it never showed on his face, the mage felt sick even as the smell of death was long since gone. There was a fire in Costanza's belly that threatened to catch hold of the group. Such a feeling was natural when surrounded by death.

"Interrogation at the end of a sword is superior to this strange voting method," Dorian said, his voice taking on a more serious tone than the last time he spoke. "Where precisely are we sending the voted? A prison? Some other plane of existence? Or, perhaps, to their death?" Crossing his arms, Dorian looked in the direction of Blake, eyeing her keenly. "Tell me, why should we trust what you say? I can't be the only one who finds a certain amount of convenience in your inability to send more than one or two of us away, hm?"

"Frankly, if you have that power at all, I'd much rather you send me home. But I suppose you wouldn't want that. You need us to do your dirty work, fighting in battles and spilling blood in your name. Neither of these things I mind, not really, but I'd much rather do them for a cause or purpose, you see."

Dorian shrugged and shook his head dismissively. Whatever she had to say, he doubted he would care to hear it. "Would also much rather knowing who I'm doing it for. Stealing the body of some girl seems, shall we say... spineless? But continue to spin your tales and make us dance, for there is certainly nothing I can do about it. Not at this present time, anyway."

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @york

"Our little guardian angel isn't she?"
Howlett responded in turn his attention now on the girl they called Blake. "I've already dealt with a bald floating head that kept secrets from me and my group. Maybe what you're saying is all true, you're still controlling a girl against her will. I'm not interested in dealing with your dirty work."

Howlett35_zpsjanvpa8d.png

"If you have any shred of decency you can at least tell us your real name."

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @york

@BarrenThin

There was a small sigh, as the woman stood up, thinking for a moment before she spoke... Apparently not phased by Dio's threat at all, like she was aware that his powers were currently suppressed.

"Like I said... This is a place beyond time... Where deleted timelines lie." She said, pausing for a moment, as she tapped her chin.

Seems like she was trying to find a way to simplify the explanation, a way to not sound as 'cryptic' as she was.

"Perhaps it is best just to call this the 'afterlife'."
She added, shrugging a little.

A good moment of silence went by as she seemed to be looking Dio over, until she spoke once more, having come to some form of conclusion just by looking at him.

"... You wish to return from whence you came, right? Back to the others?" She asked, eyeing him curiously.

It was clear she was referring to those who he had been seperated from not long before his death, which was odd... Considering that she had never even met him before.

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @Jeremi
@Investigation

"Blake" looked towards Rui, a bit of uncertainty on her face... But all in all, she tried to give her a reassuring look.

"He'll be fine... We just... Won't see him for a while..." She said, and though she was about to say something more, Constanza's actions seemed to have interrupted her, drawing her attention.

Ruby, who had given Weiss a gratefull smile as she nodded, seeming to hang back from the investigation for the most part, seemed to jump in before Blake could, dead set on intervening, despite her still weakened state. Using her semblance, she quickly rushed forwards to try and get between Constanza and Ben, crying out in protest.

297ffbA.png

"Wait! No! Don't do-...!" She started, but tripped over her own feet... Ending up falling facefirst onto the ground.

"That..." She groaned.

Looks like the little huntress in training wasn't quite ready for any abrupt motions like that, as evidently she was still wobbly enough to hurt herself when she used her semblance like that.

Fortunately, "Blake" was quick to pick up where Ruby had left off, looking a little relieved seeing that Danielle had stepped up to protect Ben.

zsf4GaJ.png

"We can't afford to lose lives like that!" She exclaimed, evidently not very pleased by Constanza's suggestion.

Though, seeing that she wasn't alone in her opposition to Constanza, Blake seemed to relax a little, trying to calm herself before she continued... Although, both Dorian and Howlett, as well as, perhaps Constanza to a degree, struck some good points... And, it was only fair that she address their concerns, starting with the concerns about where Ben will end up.

"The voted will be sent to another... Plane of existence." She said, looking towards Dio's body.

"It is only there, that I will be able to identify their true nature... And whether they are in fact, a Harbinger, or not, but... It is my hope, that we will meet them further along our jorney..." She added.

As for her limited ability to transport the voted, as well as the whole situation they were in, in general... That, seemed to cause her to pause for a bit longer, evidently thinking the whole thing over carefully. Perhaps she herself wasn't quite sure of all the details, all things considered.

At Dorian's mention of sending him home, she looked a little sad... Evidently not too happy with the circumstances at hand.

"... I wish I could... But... As long as the force responsible for this is stll standing... I am unable to send anyone back from whence they came." She said quietly.

"It was that very force that took you from your home worlds... But... With a little help, I... Intercepted you." She stopped though, frowning a little.

"... Yet... It is strange... That this force was able to reach you... Without your home worlds having fallen into its grasp..." She added, evidently concerned at this revalation.

Looks like there were things even she didn't quite know... But alas, seeing that the votes were beginning to close up, "Blake" decided to finish answering the questions at hand, the best that she could at this moment anyways.

"It is... Unsafe to discuss the details here, but... I can assure you that I had asked permission beforehand..." She said, rubbing the back of her neck a little.

Well, for the better or worse, she didn't seem comfortable with this notion either, but in the end... She seemed to shake it off, her hands tracing the device she seemed to haven taken from the field of battle during the aftermath of the incident at Beacon tower, as those who were there might recall. Though, she didn't seem to say anything more regarding this, perhaps worried about who may be around to hear her.

Finally, she turned to Howlett... That sad expression from before, returning to her face.

"... It is a great risk for me to be here... And if he were to find out who I truly am... Then-..." She cut herself off, looking towards Weiss and Ruby, before returning her gaze to Howlett.

"Once our journey takes us to a... Safer place, I will tell you all that you need to know... But for now... I can only hope that you will trust that I am here to help..." She said finally.

It looked like she really did want to explain things in more detail... To clear up all of this confusion, but it seemed that whoever she might be, she was keen on keeping her identity a secret for the time being... For whatever reasons she might have.​

@BarrenThin

There was a small sigh, as the woman stood up, thinking for a moment before she spoke... Apparently not phased by Dio's threat at all, like she was aware that his powers were currently suppressed.

"Like I said... This is a place beyond time... Where deleted timelines lie." She said, pausing for a moment, as she tapped her chin.

Seems like she was trying to find a way to simplify the explanation, a way to not sound as 'cryptic' as she was.

"Perhaps it is best just to call this the 'afterlife'."
She added, shrugging a little.

A good moment of silence went by as she seemed to be looking Dio over, until she spoke once more, having come to some form of conclusion just by looking at him.

"... You wish to return from whence you came, right? Back to the others?" She asked, eyeing him curiously.

It was clear she was referring to those who he had been seperated from not long before his death, which was odd... Considering that she had never even met him before.

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @Jeremi
@Investigation

"Blake" looked towards Rui, a bit of uncertainty on her face... But all in all, she tried to give her a reassuring look.

"He'll be fine... We just... Won't see him for a while..." She said, and though she was about to say something more, Constanza's actions seemed to have interrupted her, drawing her attention.

Ruby, who had given Weiss a gratefull smile as she nodded, seeming to hang back from the investigation for the most part, seemed to jump in before Blake could, dead set on intervening, despite her still weakened state. Using her semblance, she quickly rushed forwards to try and get between Constanza and Ben, crying out in protest.

297ffbA.png

"Wait! No! Don't do-...!" She started, but tripped over her own feet... Ending up falling facefirst onto the ground.

"That..." She groaned.

Looks like the little huntress in training wasn't quite ready for any abrupt motions like that, as evidently she was still wobbly enough to hurt herself when she used her semblance like that.

Fortunately, "Blake" was quick to pick up where Ruby had left off, looking a little relieved seeing that Danielle had stepped up to protect Ben.

zsf4GaJ.png

"We can't afford to lose lives like that!" She exclaimed, evidently not very pleased by Constanza's suggestion.

Though, seeing that she wasn't alone in her opposition to Constanza, Blake seemed to relax a little, trying to calm herself before she continued... Although, both Dorian and Howlett, as well as, perhaps Constanza to a degree, struck some good points... And, it was only fair that she address their concerns, starting with the concerns about where Ben will end up.

"The voted will be sent to another... Plane of existence." She said, looking towards Dio's body.

"It is only there, that I will be able to identify their true nature... And whether they are in fact, a Harbinger, or not, but... It is my hope, that we will meet them further along our jorney..." She added.

As for her limited ability to transport the voted, as well as the whole situation they were in, in general... That, seemed to cause her to pause for a bit longer, evidently thinking the whole thing over carefully. Perhaps she herself wasn't quite sure of all the details, all things considered.

At Dorian's mention of sending him home, she looked a little sad... Evidently not too happy with the circumstances at hand.

"... I wish I could... But... As long as the force responsible for this is stll standing... I am unable to send anyone back from whence they came." She said quietly.

"It was that very force that took you from your home worlds... But... With a little help, I... Intercepted you." She stopped though, frowning a little.

"... Yet... It is strange... That this force was able to reach you... Without your home worlds having fallen into its grasp..." She added, evidently concerned at this revalation.

Looks like there were things even she didn't quite know... But alas, seeing that the votes were beginning to close up, "Blake" decided to finish answering the questions at hand, the best that she could at this moment anyways.

"It is... Unsafe to discuss the details here, but... I can assure you that I had asked permission beforehand..." She said, rubbing the back of her neck a little.

Well, for the better or worse, she didn't seem comfortable with this notion either, but in the end... She seemed to shake it off, her hands tracing the device she seemed to haven taken from the field of battle during the aftermath of the incident at Beacon tower, as those who were there might recall. Though, she didn't seem to say anything more regarding this, perhaps worried about who may be around to hear her.

Finally, she turned to Howlett... That sad expression from before, returning to her face.

"... It is a great risk for me to be here... And if he were to find out who I truly am... Then-..." She cut herself off, looking towards Weiss and Ruby, before returning her gaze to Howlett.

"Once our journey takes us to a... Safer place, I will tell you all that you need to know... But for now... I can only hope that you will trust that I am here to help..." She said finally.

It looked like she really did want to explain things in more detail... To clear up all of this confusion, but it seemed that whoever she might be, she was keen on keeping her identity a secret for the time being... For whatever reasons she might have.​

Now she was speaking his language. His tone softened a little, but he was still being pretty intense "If only to take revenge, yes! How to I return?"

@york

"Oh come on, savage. At least give me a kiss before you scalp me now. Preferably a good wine and dine, yes? Me encanta cuando me miras así~" the gangsta slurred in a complete mocking "romantic" tone, arching her neck back as she felt the Missourian threaten her with that tomahawk. Smiling ear-to-ear underneath her balaclava, the soldier eyed some weird looking fellow and apathetic girl talking to her, proceeding to flip off the white-eyed swordsman from her awkward position.

"Fuck off gringo, you Mickey Mouse-looking puta, I speak better English than you ghost-eyed coño." Constanza remarked lowly, pulling her shotgun back and pressing it against Noembelu. Hearing that apathetic, small girl break up the confrontation, Constanza stumbled back, giving the native a wink as the Hispanic took a final drag of the cigarette.

"You pussies..." she murmured, watching more and more come into the defense of this boy, all from some black-skirt huntress to what looked like the embodiment of Old America. Huh, sad really, there was a time when the United States could of been, well, united. The woman that stood before her wasn't just the dream of California- it was the dream of the nation as a whole. Taking off her balaclava, letting her rope of black hair unfurl, the tattooed criminal nearly broke down in a fit of laughter.

"Fuck you is, really? Hope and shit, what a stupid fuckin' idea. Hope don't bring back a regiment from Mount Sinai, hope didn't get me running down a mountaintop holding half of my dead friend, and hope doesn't do jack shit in the real world," Constanza spoke in disgust, shaking her head. "You spineless, all of you. Far as I'm concerned, if this boy gonna be sent to his death, do it your damn self. I don't care what Cat Tits says over here, you a damn fool to be a spineless bitch and go along with things and think she gonna do things peacefully. Another plane of existence? Shit, death might be better than."

With a huff, the disgruntled soldier raised her shoulders, the scarred woman's midriff lightly showing as her black, ragged hoodie raised.

"You need an executioner in life, it gonna be either me or her. And I rather see what happens when I pull the trigger, not this multidimensional horseshit that half if I don't understand and the other half is sketch as fuck..."

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

@york

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Dorian couldn't help but bark out a laugh. "And people tell me I open my mouth a lot to say very little."

dzfh65U.jpg

He gestured as if waving off what not-Blake had to say. "Not that I expected much different," he said with a suppressed sigh. "I'm still alive, yes? Assuming I've not gone mad. We'll see how this goes, won't we?"

He eyed Costanza, unsure really what to think of her spiel. In any case, she was likely going to find herself at the end of someone else's sword before long.

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @york

Reactions: Jeremi
"Oh come on, savage. At least give me a kiss before you scalp me now. Preferably a good wine and dine, yes? Me encanta cuando me miras así~" the gangsta slurred in a complete mocking "romantic" tone, arching her neck back as she felt the Missourian threaten her with that tomahawk. Smiling ear-to-ear underneath her balaclava, the soldier eyed some weird looking fellow and apathetic girl talking to her, proceeding to flip off the white-eyed swordsman from her awkward position.

"Fuck off gringo, you Mickey Mouse-looking puta, I speak better English than you ghost-eyed coño." Constanza remarked lowly, pulling her shotgun back and pressing it against Noembelu. Hearing that apathetic, small girl break up the confrontation, Constanza stumbled back, giving the native a wink as the Hispanic took a final drag of the cigarette.

"You pussies..." she murmured, watching more and more come into the defense of this boy, all from some black-skirt huntress to what looked like the embodiment of Old America. Huh, sad really, there was a time when the United States could of been, well, united. The woman that stood before her wasn't just the dream of California- it was the dream of the nation as a whole. Taking off her balaclava, letting her rope of black hair unfurl, the tattooed criminal nearly broke down in a fit of laughter.

"Fuck you is, really? Hope and shit, what a stupid fuckin' idea. Hope don't bring back a regiment from Mount Sinai, hope didn't get me running down a mountaintop holding half of my dead friend, and hope doesn't do jack shit in the real world," Constanza spoke in disgust, shaking her head. "You spineless, all of you. Far as I'm concerned, if this boy gonna be sent to his death, do it your damn self. I don't care what Cat Tits says over here, you a damn fool to be a spineless bitch and go along with things and think she gonna do things peacefully. Another plane of existence? Shit, death might be better than."

With a huff, the disgruntled soldier raised her shoulders, the scarred woman's midriff lightly showing as her black, ragged hoodie raised.

"You need an executioner in life, it gonna be either me or her. And I rather see what happens when I pull the trigger, not this multidimensional horseshit that half if I don't understand and the other half is sketch as fuck..."

@york

Noembelu didn't flinch at the racist remarks, or when the gun was pressed against her. The panic Dio had caused was nowhere. This girl was just trying to start trouble.

"No mames, pendeja." Though a member of the Thunderfoot tribe, Noembelu was Mexican, and wasn't about to take anymore of this. "You think you're special? I guarantee you, you aren't the only one from a shit world." She hadn't swore in such a long time, but Noembelu was in no mindset to watch her language.

"I've been through Hell too. Ever since I was a little girl. I'm tired of death, and bloodshed, and killing. I say he lives." She crossed her arms, glaring down Constanza. "But if you try anything, I will not hesitate to bring you down."

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Connor looked over at Blondie and decided to ask her a question, despite his better judgement. " So, who do you think killed this man? Do you believe that the kid could have done it?"

Superigrl frowned and shook her had no. She wasn't sure who did it, but she doubted it was Ben.

@Anyone

@york

Danielle couldn't imagine how that felt like. The loss of her parents had hurt her...but she had always had friends and mentors alongside her. They were Danielle's safety net and she wasn't quite sure where she'd be now without them. "Hope makes us better and doesn't let the bitterness of the past consume you. While I can't tell you how to feel. I can tell you that there will be no killing here today. Got that?"

Dorian couldn't help but bark out a laugh. "And people tell me I open my mouth a lot to say very little."

dzfh65U.jpg

He gestured as if waving off what not-Blake had to say. "Not that I expected much different," he said with a suppressed sigh. "I'm still alive, yes? Assuming I've not gone mad. We'll see how this goes, won't we?"

He eyed Costanza, unsure really what to think of her spiel. In any case, she was likely going to find herself at the end of someone else's sword before long.

Howlett let out a grunt in response to the girl. He knew all too well how what was supposedly best for all ended biting people in the ass eventually. "We're just flies trapped in the spider's web. Right now though I'm still not quite sure who the spider is. Guess we'll find out eventually."

_Blaze 6.png

This was truly a difficult predicament for the young Blaze to work through. There Sonic was, acting entirely out of character! Blaze thought for sure he would jump on the next available chance to be the peppy do-gooder and get to work on solving the mystery of Dio's murder; instead, he was silent, and brooding.

Behaviour reminiscent of his doppleganger, Shadow... Blaze noted. But, Sonic was a big boy; older than Blaze herself, even. She trusted the hedgehog would recompose himself in time. Still, never had she seen Sonic so glum. It was unusual to say the least.

@thatguyinthestore

-------------------------------------------

Deciding the matter of investigation was more pressing, Blaze watched and listened closely to every bit of evidence, as well as the wild speculation, and rebutting which followed thereafter. Disregarding Constanza's empty threats, Blaze stepped forward and motioned Noemblu and Birdie aside.

_Blaze 4.png

"Sir, ma'am, may we see your weapons please? And state to everyone what they are, if you would. I'm sure you both understand I only wish to be thorough in asking,"

@Yun Lee

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @Jeremi

@Investigation

View attachment 136199

This was truly a difficult predicament for the young Blaze to work through. There Sonic was, acting entirely out of character! Blaze thought for sure he would jump on the next available chance to be the peppy do-gooder and get to work on solving the mystery of Dio's murder; instead, he was silent, and brooding.

Behaviour reminiscent of his doppleganger, Shadow... Blaze noted. But, Sonic was a big boy; older than Blaze herself, even. She trusted the hedgehog would recompose himself in time. Still, never had she seen Sonic so glum. It was unusual to say the least.

@thatguyinthestore

-------------------------------------------

Deciding the matter of investigation was more pressing, Blaze watched and listened closely to every bit of evidence, as well as the wild speculation, and rebutting which followed thereafter. Disregarding Constanza's empty threats, Blaze stepped forward and motioned Noemblu and Birdie aside.

View attachment 136200

"Sir, ma'am, may we see your weapons please? And state to everyone what they are, if you would. I'm sure you both understand I only wish to be thorough in asking,"

@Yun Lee

@Crow @penguin055 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Krieg @Jeremi

@Investigation
Grateful to be pulled away from the rising tensions between Constanza and, well, everyone else, Birdie produced his chain. It was long, and stayed wrapped around his wrists, the end a little charm of...Birdie's face. "Only weapon I need is me chain," he said.

Noembelu also produced her twin hatchets. The handles were about a foot long each, the axe heads a sizeable as well. "The only weapons I have, too."

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Investigation​

Alexandra AKA Huntress

Alexandra quietly listened to the bickering. She thought it odd that the one woman spoke up and admitted to being involved with this set up.. Then there was the other girl, loudmouth & pushy. For a moment she looked again at Kara, now in her Supergirl outfit. It couldn't be the same woman..Could it?

She decided that miss wearing the flag wouldn't stand alone.

The Huntress moved slowly, deliberately to stand next to Captain America. She pulled out her Enchanted sword, pointing it straight down in front of herself.

" I have several weapons, this is the one that counts "

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @penguin055 @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @MetalNova

Grateful to be pulled away from the rising tensions between Constanza and, well, everyone else, Birdie produced his chain. It was long, and stayed wrapped around his wrists, the end a little charm of...Birdie's face. "Only weapon I need is me chain," he said.

Noembelu also produced her twin hatchets. The handles were about a foot long each, the axe heads a sizeable as well. "The only weapons I have, too."

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Investigation​

_Blaze 14.png

"Ah, thank you both; your cooperation is noted," Blaze responded with a strangely confident smile. Carrying herself professionally, she studied the chain, the hatchets, and their respective owners in turn. Her gaze lingered on Birdie's chain, however; particularly the charm attached to the end of it, "Hm, it matches your likeness. Right down to the ends of your mustache, and to the tip of your hair. That makes five sharp, oblong points," she pointed out suspiciously.

"You appear quite strong, too. Would you say you know any form of self-defense, martial arts or otherwise, sir?" Blaze continued, with Birdie as her current quarry.

@Yun Lee

@Investigation

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 136216

"Ah, thank you both; your cooperation is noted," Blaze responded with a strangely confident smile. Carrying herself professionally, she studied the chain, the hatchets, and their respective owners in turn. Her gaze lingered on Birdie's chain, however; particularly the charm attached to the end of it, "Hm, it matches your likeness. Right down to the ends of your mustache, and to the tip of your hair. That makes three sharp, oblong points," she pointed out suspiciously.

"You appear quite strong, too. Would you say you know any form of self-defense, martial arts or otherwise, sir?" Blaze continued, with Birdie as her current quarry.

@Yun Lee

@Investigation
Birdie shrugged. "Well, I was a professional wrestler back in the day. I'm pretty good with grapplin' and the like. Matter of fact, that's my specialty-grabbin' and throwin'. I can headbutt too."

"I was...a trained assassin," Noembelu admitted. "I learned-well, was programmed to learn-essential fighting skills. Particularly fast, clean kills-such as breaking a neck or slitting a throat." There was the slightest hint of shame as she brought that point up. She couldn't remember how many lives she ended in those three years.

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Investigation​

Birdie shrugged. "Well, I was a professional wrestler back in the day. I'm pretty good with grapplin' and the like. Matter of fact, that's my specialty-grabbin' and throwin'. I can headbutt too."

"I was...a trained assassin," Noembelu admitted. "I learned-well, was programmed to learn-essential fighting skills. Particularly fast, clean kills-such as breaking a neck or slitting a throat." There was the slightest hint of shame as she brought that point up. She couldn't remember how many lives she ended in those three years.

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Investigation​

_Blaze 4.png

"And when you headbutt, do you aim for your opponent's head?" Blaze asked Birdie, then turned to face Noemblu, "And you say you've received training? Training that might make striking someone's heart a simple task?" she continued without relent, with not even a moment's pause in-between inquiries.

@Yun Lee

View attachment 136228

"And when you headbutt, do you aim for your opponent's head?" Blaze asked Birdie, then turned to face Noemblu, "And you say you've received training? Training that might make striking someone's heart a simple task?" she continued without relent, with not even a moment's pause in-between inquiries.

@Yun Lee

"Nahhh," Birdie waved his hand, then stood upright. "I stand a full 7'1". Headbuttin' someone in the head would be tricky, unless they were tiny."

"It would be easy, yes," she replied. "However, this kill was sloppy. How jagged the stake is, the cuts on the flag...highly unprofessional."

@Archmage Jeremiah

@Investigation​

Round 2
A Grimm Situation

Blake gave Dorian a nod, an apologetic look evident on her face as she looked around at the others, seeming to have come to a firm decision, based on the votes presented thus far anyways.

SHLUR5t.png

"For now. I believe it is time to move on... We shouldn't linger any longer than neccesary..." She said, gazing at the group around her, appearing to be ready to finalize the votes.

However, just before she did so, she took a moment to tally up the votes in her head, counting them on her fingers, before turning to Ben, evidently having come to a solid conclusion.

"Ben... You and Buddy have received the most votes..." She said, seeming a little uneasy about this.

Though, despite whatever discomfort she might have about what she was preparing to do next... All things considered, it was perhaps the best solution to their harbinger problem she had at the moment, and thus, she gestured for both Ben and Buddy to approach her, so they could be transported, and their roles, revealed.

Gendtly placing a hand on both of their heads she closed her eyes, appearing to concentrate intensely, before both of them seemed to fade from existence, leaving behind only the mysterious device he had picked up earlier... And if she had been telling the truth, the duo was sent into another dimension, one which allowed her to identify their roles in this situation.

She remained still for a few more moments, her brow creasing a little before she eventually opened her eyes again, appearing to have received the information they needed.

"... Ben, and Eevee are innocent. It seems that the true perpetrators are still among us..." She said, looking rather upset about this.

It was clear that the Harbingers that had killed Dio would be remaining with the group for a while longer, despite what "Blake" had hoped... And, seeing as they were short on time, she quickly picked up the device that Ben had once been holding onto, looking it over momentarily, as it seemed to be emitting a blue glow, one which quickly caused a distinct resonation near the group.

J5BLddH.gif

A familiar bluish dot appeared, accompanied by what seemed to be electricity, crackling through the air... It was a time gate, just like the one they had encountered before, and of course... The one that had brought them here.

The gate had begun blinking in correspondence with the blue glow from the device "Blake" now had, as it lifted from her hands, and floated towards the center of the gate.

Before it made contact, she turned to the rest of the group, intending to share some parting words... As one her hands traced a seperate device, the one that she had picked up while she had been at Beacon Tower, from what had been left from that mysterious red haired woman.

"Wherever you go next... Remember to find... Me, whoever I might be there... And, most importantly... Look for the world's trigger." She said.

Mere seconds after she spoke, the device that Ben had previously picked up made contact with the gate, causing it to open, tearing a hole through space and time itself...

f7gu7er.gif

Through there was an all too familiar, bluish void that was there to meet them within the gate, like before... Something was different about it this time, as the group was able to catch a brief glimpse into what lay ahead; a ginormous bird-like creature, with feathers as black as the night itself, which let out a loud squawk.

However, the image was unsteady, and soon faded along with the sound that came through, once again... Returning to the blue void, that one may even have grown accustomed to.

As the portal began to pull everyone gathered around it into its depths, minus team RWBY that is, who appeared to be left behind... "Blake" managed to say one last thing before they were to part... For now...

"Good luck!" She called after them.

And then, they group gone, through the time gate, and into whatever place awaited them... But just before the world they were leaving completely left their sight as the portal closed, one might be able to spot Blake's body suddenly jolting, as a confused expression left her face...

What's more was the device she had picked up at the Tower, appeared to have mysteriously disappeared... Huh.

Unfortunately, there was hardly any time to even acknowledge these little details as the group itself was sent hurtling through time and space once more... On a seemingly high speed journey to another world, wherever that may be.

"On that day, humanity remembered... The terror of being ruled by them, and the humiliation of being kept in a cage..."

As the time gate that brought them to their destination dumped them out into an unfamiliar place once more, the first thing they heard was screaming, and distant cannon fire, accompanied with faint shrieks and growls.

However, that background noise was momentarily overlapped by a loud squawk, the same one that they had heard through the portal, accompanied by the flapping of wings.

Nevermore.png

Looking upwards, they would quickly notice the presense of that large bird-creature they had briefly glimpsed through the portal just before it fanned its wings... Suddenly causing large, arrow-like feathers to rain down on the group from above, as well as locals, that seemed to be either fleeing the scene.

And as most either aimed to dodge, or take cover from the feathers... Those who tried to use their powers might notice that they had been weakened upon entering this place... Leaving them only able to access half the potential their abilities may have granted them.

Fortunately, physical traits, along with skills that any may have picked up and the sort appeared to be unaffected. Nonetheless, this would most definitely complicate things for those who had a special reliance on their abilities, what they had was able to allow them to avoid imminent death or injury in most cases from these feather-arrows...

Well, all except Johnny Cage who was unfortunate enough to be impaled by multiple large arrows, instantly killing him before the bird-creature quickly swooped into the distance, seeming to be circling the general area.

2RKRrQ1.png

Speaking of which, with the immediate threat gone for the time being, everyone was able to get a better look at their surroundings... And evidently, though they were in a fairly civilized area, it appeared that the technology available here was less advanced than the world they had recently left.

In fact, it looked to be roughly renaissance era, as noted by the sound of cannons, and beneath that, musket fire, along with the noises of whatever the weapons appeared to have been used against. What's more was that most of the cannon fire and commotion in general, minus the panicking civilians, and that bird-like creature that had flown off, was coming from a large, circular wall surrounding the outside of this settlement.

What's more was that there also appeared to be another, smaller wall in its interior, at about the center of this settlement, roughly the same shape and height as the larger wall that surrounded both it, and with curved walled off segments jutting out from them, with a gate seeming to be present in the middle of each of these segments. While it was tough to see if similar formations were found on the bigger wall surrounding this whole area, it was likely that this was the case with the bigger walls too... Considering the placement of the gates on the walls that they could see.

It was quite an intricate set of layers of defense for most civilized areas, especially considering that there were likely cannons stationed on both of these walls, as evidenced by the cannon fire going on in the distance... Coming from the outer walls, which they were closer to.

Soon though, the attention was drawn from the environment around them, to the metallic pinging sounds of what some may recognize to be grappling hooks, latching onto surfaces... Followed by the distinct hiss of gas, and the zipping sound of wires being retracted, and soon, the source of this could be seen.

8GD7P4w.jpg

A rather young looking woman, with a head of light orange hair soon popped into view from the rooftops, appearing to be equipped with some sort of strange gear, that included an array of blades stowed away in containers either side of her... Accompanied with gas canisters of some sort, and what looked to be a twin set of grappling hooks, that also functioned as hilts for said blades.

Using this gear to her advantage by grappling the wall of a nearby building, she descended down onto the ground, along with multiple others who were clad in similar gear... And near identical outfits. While her companions quickly rushed to help evacuate the remaining civilians, especially those who had been injured from the rain of feather-arrows, the woman herself seemed more pre-occupied with the recent arrivals, taking a keen interest in them.

As she approached them, those who were more observant might notice something hanging off her belt, seperate from the strange gear she was carrying... A device that didn't seem to belong to a more renaissance era place like this, one that looked oddly like the device that "Blake" had acquired at Beacon tower, the one that she had been keeping on her belt...

"You don't look like you're from around here... Are you?" She asked, in an almost easing manner, tilting her head to one side.

Despite the fact that she had just met... It was almost like she knew those she was addressing, somehow... But before she could say anything more, a distinct, loud roar could be heard from the wall closest to them, the one that bordered the outside of this settlement, followed by the sound of multiple blows...

Evidently a little annoyed by thie development, the young woman sighed, deciding to keep what she was about to share as brief as she could.

"That creature that attacked you was far from the only one... This place is under seige." She said, looking towards the direction the noises were coming from.

"The wounded are being evacuated to a place of refugee behind Wall Sina where the Military Police are tasked to protect them... Along with a couple members of the Survey Corps. There is no guarantee of safety there, but... It is your best bet, if you wish to avoid the heavier conflicts." She continued, looking towards the innermost walls of this settlement.

"Though, if you wish to protect this place, it is best that you head with those in the Garrison Division to Wall Rose. I assure you, there will be no shortage of action there, which is why there are also members of the Survey Corps stationed there." She paused to gesture towards the outer walls of this settlement, where a majority of the sounds of musket and cannon fire was coming from... As well as other, inhuman noises.

It was noted that there were already multiple people wearing similar gear and uniforms as the young woman was headed in that direction, likely the Garrison Division she had mentioned.

"... However, if you are feeling particularly venturous... Or if you just thirst for battle, I hear the bulk of the Survey Corps is planning to sneak outside the walls to find the source of what is attacking is... Just head to the gate, and look for those wearing green capes, with a crest of wings on the back." She said, her gaze falling upon a gate on the outer wall that wasn't too far off of where they were.

Before anyone could make a decision to go anywhere though, the woman looked around, making sure the others dressed like her, gear and all, that had accompanied her over here were not paying attention to what she was saying... They also seemed to be part of the Garrison Division, but it appears they were more occupied with evacuating and tending to civilians than joining the fight at nearest wall... Rose, as the young woman had called it.

"Wherever you choose to go... I'll make sure there is room for you... But... Just remember... One of these locations holds the trigger in this place... And it will have to be up to you to find it..." She said with a mysterious wink, and a subtle, but seemingly knowing smile.

Though, the ongoing sounds of commotion coming from the nearest wall... Rose, she had called it, caused her expression to falter, as the situation at hand was made abundantly clear to her.

She looked back at the group she had presented herself to, evidently waiting for them to make their respective decisions... Preferably sooner, rather than later, seeing as unlike their arrival in Vale... The battle here had been going on for a good while now.

So, to recap on the available options, there appears to be three options presented to them by the young woman that had approached them:

1) Head with the civilians to what was (hopefully) a safer place behind the Wall Sina, which appeared to be the innermost walls of this already walled in settlement... Which appeared to be heavily protected by the Military Police as well as a few members of the Survey Corps.

2) Protect Wall Rose, the outermost walls of this settlement, where there appeared to be a heavy amount of fighting going on, with the efforts largely bolstered by the Garrison Division, who seemed to make up the bulk of the local military, in addition

3) Find the Survey Corps at the closest gate located on Wall Sina, the wall surrounding the area in order to sneak outside of the walls and possibly find the source of whatever was attacking this place.

In either case, it is noted that members of the Survey Corps are identifyable by their green capes, and a winged crest on their backs... While the Garrison Division appears to don an outfit similar to the the young woman that approached the group of arrivals had on, complete with a distinct light brown jacket, as well as a crest of twin roses on their chest and shoulder. Though the Military Police was not really described in detail, it can be assumed that like (presumably) the members of the Survey Corps, and the Garrison division, they were equipped with strange, but versatile combat gear that allowed them to maneuver throughout the area with relative ease.

However, it was likely that they too, would bear a crest on their uniforms... One that differed from the crests the Survey Crops and Garrison Division had on.

Wherever the group of arrivals chose to go, it was evident that the young woman was willing to help them out, though how she planned on doing so remained a bit of a mystery...

Cast:

Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost in Battle at Beacon) Role: Unknown

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow
Character(s) Status: Transported! Role: Vagrant

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

Last edited:
  • Love
Round 2
A Grimm Situation

Blake gave Dorian a nod, an apologetic look evident on her face as she looked around at the others, seeming to have come to a firm decision, based on the votes presented thus far anyways.

SHLUR5t.png

"For now. I believe it is time to move on... We shouldn't linger any longer than neccesary..." She said, gazing at the group around her, appearing to be ready to finalize the votes.

However, just before she did so, she took a moment to tally up the votes in her head, counting them on her fingers, before turning to Ben, evidently having come to a solid conclusion.

"Ben... You and Buddy have received the most votes..." She said, seeming a little uneasy about this.

Though, despite whatever discomfort she might have about what she was preparing to do next... All things considered, it was perhaps the best solution to their harbinger problem she had at the moment, and thus, she gestured for both Ben and Buddy to approach her, so they could be transported, and their roles, revealed.

Gendtly placing a hand on both of their heads she closed her eyes, appearing to concentrate intensely, before both of them seemed to fade from existence, leaving behind only the mysterious device he had picked up earlier... And if she had been telling the truth, the duo was sent into another dimension, one which allowed her to identify their roles in this situation.

She remained still for a few more moments, her brow creasing a little before she eventually opened her eyes again, appearing to have received the information they needed.

"... Ben, and Eevee are innocent. It seems that the true perpetrators are still among us..." She said, looking rather upset about this.

It was clear that the Harbingers that had killed Dio would be remaining with the group for a while longer, despite what "Blake" had hoped... And, seeing as they were short on time, she quickly picked up the device that Ben had once been holding onto, looking it over momentarily, as it seemed to be emitting a blue glow, one which quickly caused a distinct resonation near the group.

J5BLddH.gif

A familiar bluish dot appeared, accompanied by what seemed to be electricity, crackling through the air... It was a time gate, just like the one they had encountered before, and of course... The one that had brought them here.

The gate had begun blinking in correspondence with the blue glow from the device "Blake" now had, as it lifted from her hands, and floated towards the center of the gate.

Before it made contact, she turned to the rest of the group, intending to share some parting words... As one her hands traced a seperate device, the one that she had picked up while she had been at Beacon Tower, from what had been left from that mysterious red haired woman.

"Wherever you go next... Remember to find... Me, whoever I might be there... And, most importantly... Look for the world's trigger." She said.

Mere seconds after she spoke, the device that Ben had previously picked up made contact with the gate, causing it to open, tearing a hole through space and time itself...

f7gu7er.gif

Through there was an all too familiar, bluish void that was there to meet them within the gate, like before... Something was different about it this time, as the group was able to catch a brief glimpse into what lay ahead; a ginormous bird-like creature, with feathers as black as the night itself, which let out a loud squawk.

However, the image was unsteady, and soon faded along with the sound that came through, once again... Returning to the blue void, that one may even have grown accustomed to.

As the portal began to pull everyone gathered around it into its depths, minus team RWBY that is, who appeared to be left behind... "Blake" managed to say one last thing before they were to part... For now...

And then, they group gone, through the time gate, and into whatever place awaited them... But just before the world they were leaving completely left their sight as the portal closed, one might be able to spot Blake's body suddenly jolting, as a confused expression left her face...

What's more was the device she had picked up at the Tower, appeared to have mysteriously disappeared... Huh.

Unfortunately, there was hardly any time to even acknowledge these little details as the group itself was sent hurtling through time and space once more... On a seemingly high speed journey to another world, wherever that may be.

"On that day, humanity remembered... The terror of being ruled by them, and the humiliation of being kept in a cage..."

As the time gate that brought them to their destination dumped them out into an unfamiliar place once more, the first thing they heard was screaming, and distant cannon fire, accompanied with faint shrieks and growls.

However, that background noise was momentarily overlapped by a loud squawk, the same one that they had heard through the portal, accompanied by the flapping of wings.

Nevermore.png

Looking upwards, they would quickly notice the presense of that large bird-creature they had briefly glimpsed through the portal just before it fanned its wings... Suddenly causing large, arrow-like feathers to rain down on the group from above, as well as locals, that seemed to be either fleeing the scene.

And as most either aimed to dodge, or take cover from the feathers... Those who tried to use their powers might notice that they had been weakened upon entering this place... Leaving them only able to access half the potential their abilities may have granted them.

Fortunately, physical traits, along with skills that any may have picked up and the sort appeared to be unaffected. Nonetheless, this would most definitely complicate things for those who had a special reliance on their abilities, what they had was able to allow them to avoid imminent death or injury in most cases from these feather-arrows...

Well, all except Johnny Cage who was unfortunate enough to be impaled by multiple large arrows, instantly killing him before the bird-creature quickly swooped into the distance, seeming to be circling the general area.

2RKRrQ1.png

Speaking of which, with the immediate threat gone for the time being, everyone was able to get a better look at their surroundings... And evidently, though they were in a fairly civilized area, it appeared that the technology available here was less advanced than the world they had recently left.

In fact, it looked to be roughly renaissance era, as noted by the sound of cannons, and beneath that, musket fire, along with the noises of whatever the weapons appeared to have been used against. What's more was that most of the cannon fire and commotion in general, minus the panicking civilians, and that bird-like creature that had flown off, was coming from a large, circular wall surrounding the outside of this settlement.

What's more was that there also appeared to be another, smaller wall in its interior, at about the center of this settlement, roughly the same shape and height as the larger wall that surrounded both it, and with curved walled off segments jutting out from them, with a gate seeming to be present in the middle of each of these segments. While it was tough to see if similar formations were found on the bigger wall surrounding this whole area, it was likely that this was the case with the bigger walls too... Considering the placement of the gates on the walls that they could see.

It was quite an intricate set of layers of defense for most civilized areas, especially considering that there were likely cannons stationed on both of these walls, as evidenced by the cannon fire going on in the distance... Coming from the outer walls, which they were closer to.

Soon though, the attention was drawn from the environment around them, to the metallic pinging sounds of what some may recognize to be grappling hooks, latching onto surfaces... Followed by the distinct hiss of gas, and the zipping sound of wires being retracted, and soon, the source of this could be seen.

8GD7P4w.jpg

A rather young looking woman, with a head of light orange hair soon popped into view from the rooftops, appearing to be equipped with some sort of strange gear, that included an array of blades stowed away in containers either side of her... Accompanied with gas canisters of some sort, and what looked to be a twin set of grappling hooks, that also functioned as hilts for said blades.

Using this gear to her advantage by grappling the wall of a nearby building, she descended down onto the ground, along with multiple others who were clad in similar gear... And near identical outfits. While her companions quickly rushed to help evacuate the remaining civilians, especially those who had been injured from the rain of feather-arrows, the woman herself seemed more pre-occupied with the recent arrivals, taking a keen interest in them.

As she approached them, those who were more observant might notice something hanging off her belt, seperate from the strange gear she was carrying... A device that didn't seem to belong to a more renaissance era place like this, one that looked oddly like the device that "Blake" had acquired at Beacon tower, the one that she had been keeping on her belt...

"You don't look like you're from around here... Are you?" She asked, in an almost easing manner, tilting her head to one side.

Despite the fact that she had just met... It was almost like she knew those she was addressing, somehow... But before she could say anything more, a distinct, loud roar could be heard from the wall closest to them, the one that bordered the outside of this settlement, followed by the sound of multiple blows...

Evidently a little annoyed by thie development, the young woman sighed, deciding to keep what she was about to share as brief as she could.

"That creature that attacked you was far from the only one... This place is under seige." She said, looking towards the direction the noises were coming from.

"The wounded are being evacuated to a place of refugee behind Wall Sina where the Military Police are tasked to protect them... Along with a couple members of the Survey Corps. There is no guarantee of safety there, but... It is your best bet, if you wish to avoid the heavier conflicts." She continued, looking towards the innermost walls of this settlement.

"Though, if you wish to protect this place, it is best that you head with those in the Garrison Division to Wall Rose. I assure you, there will be no shortage of action there, which is why there are also members of the Survey Corps stationed there." She paused to gesture towards the outer walls of this settlement, where a majority of the sounds of musket and cannon fire was coming from... As well as other, inhuman noises.

It was noted that there were already multiple people wearing similar gear and uniforms as the young woman was headed in that direction, likely the Garrison Division she had mentioned.

"... However, if you are feeling particularly venturous... Or if you just thirst for battle, I hear the bulk of the Survey Corps is planning to sneak outside the walls to find the source of what is attacking is... Just head to the gate, and look for those wearing green capes, with a crest of wings on the back." She said, her gaze falling upon a gate on the outer wall that wasn't too far off of where they were.

Before anyone could make a decision to go anywhere though, the woman looked around, making sure the others dressed like her, gear and all, that had accompanied her over here were not paying attention to what she was saying... They also seemed to be part of the Garrison Division, but it appears they were more occupied with evacuating and tending to civilians than joining the fight at nearest wall... Rose, as the young woman had called it.

"Wherever you choose to go... I'll make sure there is room for you... But... Just remember... One of these locations holds the trigger in this place... And it will have to be up to you to find it..." She said with a mysterious wink, and a subtle, but seemingly knowing smile.

Though, the ongoing sounds of commotion coming from the nearest wall... Rose, she had called it, caused her expression to falter, as the situation at hand was made abundantly clear to her.

She looked back at the group she had presented herself to, evidently waiting for them to make their respective decisions... Preferably sooner, rather than later, seeing as unlike their arrival in Vale... The battle here had been going on for a good while now.

So, to recap on the available options, there appears to be three options presented to them by the young woman that had approached them:

1) Head with the civilians to what was (hopefully) a safer place behind the Wall Sina, which appeared to be the innermost walls of this already walled in settlement... Which appeared to be heavily protected by the Military Police as well as a few members of the Survey Corps.

2) Protect Wall Rose, the outermost walls of this settlement, where there appeared to be a heavy amount of fighting going on, with the efforts largely bolstered by the Garrison Division, who seemed to make up the bulk of the local military, in addition

3) Find the Survey Corps at the closest gate located on Wall Sina, the wall surrounding the area in order to sneak outside of the walls and possibly find the source of whatever was attacking this place.

In either case, it is noted that members of the Survey Corps are identifyable by their green capes, and a winged crest on their backs... While the Garrison Division appears to don an outfit similar to the the young woman that approached the group of arrivals had on, complete with a distinct light brown jacket, as well as a crest of twin roses on their chest and shoulder. Though the Military Police was not really described in detail, it can be assumed that like (presumably) the members of the Survey Corps, and the Garrison division, they were equipped with strange, but versatile combat gear that allowed them to maneuver throughout the area with relative ease.

However, it was likely that they too, would bear a crest on their uniforms... One that differed from the crests the Survey Crops and Garrison Division had on.

Wherever the group of arrivals chose to go, it was evident that the young woman was willing to help them out, though how she planned on doing so remained a bit of a mystery...

Cast:

Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Unknown

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Neither Danielle or Howlett were particularly surprised to see that Ben was innocent, but his versatility was off the table from suspects now, allowing the group to get deeper insight when the next murder would happen. That there was going to be a new death did not sit well with Danielle however.

Regardless it seemed that they had once again stumbled into a warzone. Seemed like they were always one step behind the chaos.

When the soldiers arrived Howlett popped his claws expecting trouble. Ah right. The girl...

As the girl finished with her plan Danielle was one of the first to speak up. "If the trigger's in any of these three places it would be to our best interest to visit all three of them. Finding the source of these monsters though helps all of us so I'm heading there. Anyone up for it is welcome to join me."

@york @EveryoneElse

Round 2
A Grimm Situation

SHLUR5t.png

J5BLddH.gif

f7gu7er.gif

Nevermore.png

2RKRrQ1.png

8GD7P4w.jpg

Cast:

Well, they fucked up. But honestly, it was for the better. With someone like Ben out of the way, it would be harder for these Harbinger sods to frame people...hopefully.

Either way, Birdie found himself faced with places to go. "Clearly, my services are needed at Wall Sina...the proper Christian thing to do is to help all them poor injured folks," said Birdie, who was neither proper nor Christian. Last time, he'd gotten a break at the safe zone, what was the harm in checking there again?

Noembelu, meanwhile, went off to the recon mission. So, it hadn't been Ben...she had to admit, she did feel a bit of concern for the kid, and his little dog. But, there was no time to dwell on that. They had to keep moving forward. You could never look back at the past. Ever.

@york @Jeremi

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.