Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great,the poor kid was in hysterics. Lang sighed, stepping back to Junko and sitting beside her again. Others were already discussing how to close the portal, but maybe he could calm her down enough to do it before anything drastic had to happen.

"Hey now, don't beat yourself up over this," he told her. "You've seen we can all handle whatever may pop out of there...if anything pops out at all. People can handle themselves in this, so take the time you need." After a pause, he added, "...I don't have any tissues onme, you can use the jacket." Hopefully her mascara would get on the black parts and not show as much.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
After replying to Makoto and Lalonde, Ilona stepped over toward Lang and Junko. She frowned, feeling bad for the crying girl. "Is she okay?" the princess asked Lang before glancing to Junko again. Ilona had never spoken with the girl before, but somehow she could sympathize with Junko. She was afraid of portals, and being afraid was something the blonde was very familiar with. She hesitated, but decided to address the girl.

vAuSzXS.png

"If my power is similar to yours, perhaps I could teach you to control it? It took me many years to hone my own teleportation skills. It's a scary thing when one does not know how to use their powers. I entirely understand. However, once you know how to use it, the power won't be so scary anymore. In fact, you may even have fun with it. It's a blessing to have a power you can use to travel the multiverse. Not many people can do it."

A blessing, but also a curse at the same time.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

After aiding the others in helping to end Bertha, Train stood quietly after Shiki had finished their enemy off. The ex-assassin wore a rather confused look on his face, wondering why their comrade was acting so strange.

tumblr_inline_nl0m90w6qu1r3leyb.png

"Okay, I don't know what's up with Shiggs, but at least he finished the job."

Train turned his attention to some of the others afterwards, namely the ones fighting HUNK, and decided to quickly offer them his assistance. He aimed and fired several bullets, using a majority of them as decoys so he could hit at least one of his other planned targets. He sought out HUNK's weak, or damaged spots in particular.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Verite

Ruby would find that SPECTRE was visible for the moment with a knife in hand. With her speed reduced from the effects of the mist, SPECTRE was able to match her slashes with his own, blocking and parrying away as he waited for his cloak to repair itself.

@Hospes @york

Damn. With her lower than usual speed and her lack of glyphs, Weiss found herself evenly matched by SPECTRE. With narrowed eyes, she realized there was only one thing she could do... And so she acted.

tumblr_nmjs70b8xC1tmff4no2_500.png

Parry and thrust, bitch.

@Atomyk @york @Jeremi

"!"

HUNK let out a lightly alarmed breath when it would seem that his move to put Toboe in further danger would seem to yield no reaction from Add. It seemed like cheap pathos tactics would have no effect on this particular person. What a pain. It seemed that he'd have to find another way out of this situation then, lest he fall like his lesser comrades. As the Dynamos closed in, he would quickly scan the area, attempting to work out some sort of plan out of here. He couldn't very well jump out of the field, especially not with Toboe weighing him down, but that would depend on how much the werewolf was willing to take one for the team.

He probably would be willing to, though it was likely he wasn't being asked.

Still, it wasn't worth it if HUNK himself was going to get hurt, so he needed to get out of here. Swapping out his knife for his side pistol, he would add onto the abuse put on to Toboe by bashing the gun a few times into the wolf's face in another attempt to get him off of him!

Regardless of whether or not it would work, HUNK would then proceed to point his gun at one of the many Dynamos, pulling the trigger at it and hoping to disable it!

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies
Toboe was determined to keep HUNK from getting away from him no matter what it took, snarling once more the hits to the face would cause Toboe to let up some but while the man would aim for the Dynamo the wolf would aim for his throat and mask once more! His form becoming human once more the boy would use his legs to cling to him as best as possible and intend to rip the mask off while the fingers of his other hand would squeeze the man's throat with as much force as possible.

He was angry, tired, and willing to spill blood. This side of Toboe only showed once in his world. Here it was again after so long. He'd really need to take a break after this though.

@Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Minerva @Anybody I missed
glXTgGe.webp

"Eat this."

Madoka's eyes began to shimmer a chrome hue as she proceeds to continuously slam the hammer on the ground, causing it to make beats akin to a rattling drum. The shaking of the Earth was meant to imbalance HUNK.

WBJfeMo.webp

"COOL CATCHPHRASE!"

Kido lunges at HUNK, using Genji's blade to knock his gun off.

"Well, at least this isn't another 'Ms Kirigiri got caught up with some giant monster we've got to save her' episode. That'd be a calamity. What're the odds of it happening thrice in a row?"

"This is an equally bad calamity."

"Not for long!"

Kido continues his swordfighting barrages against HUNK, should HUNK survive. He also yanks a computer out of some table, preparing to dual-wield it with Genji's sword.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow
After aiding the others in helping to end Bertha, Train stood quietly after Shiki had finished their enemy off. The ex-assassin wore a rather confused look on his face, wondering why their comrade was acting so strange.

Train turned his attention to some of the others afterwards, namely the ones fighting HUNK, and decided to quickly offer them his assistance. He aimed and fired several bullets, using a majority of them as decoys so he could hit at least one of his other planned targets. He sought out HUNK's weak, or damaged spots in particular.

tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o1_100.png

"You really love to test your luck, don't you?"

Add didn't seem to be fazed to see that one of his six Dynamos was shot down on the spot. Sure, he was left with five, but after this encounter, it shouldn't take long for him to fix his mechanical creation back. As everyone else seemed to finally pitch in and helped, Add simply fired one of the five remaining Dynamos at HUNK, aiming to use the sharp end of the mechanical weapon for a quick clean pierce into the man. Either way if it succeeded or not, Add would make his way to retrieve the single broken Dynamo.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite

After replying to Makoto and Lalonde, Ilona stepped over toward Lang and Junko. She frowned, feeling bad for the crying girl. "Is she okay?" the princess asked Lang before glancing to Junko again. Ilona had never spoken with the girl before, but somehow she could sympathize with Junko. She was afraid of portals, and being afraid was something the blonde was very familiar with. She hesitated, but decided to address the girl.

vAuSzXS.png

"If my power is similar to yours, perhaps I could teach you to control it? It took me many years to hone my own teleportation skills. It's a scary thing when one does not know how to use their powers. I entirely understand. However, once you know how to use it, the power won't be so scary anymore. In fact, you may even have fun with it. It's a blessing to have a power you can use to travel the multiverse. Not many people can do it."

A blessing, but also a curse at the same time.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee
"Just scared, I think," Lang replied, doing a double take as he saw Ilona being the one to join them. She was very different from the girl he met back in the holding cells, braver and more in check. Go figure.

"Wait...hold on. You can teleport?" All he knew she could do was cause explosions-other skills he hadn't known about.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

"Just scared, I think," Lang replied, doing a double take as he saw Ilona being the one to join them. She was very different from the girl he met back in the holding cells, braver and more in check. Go figure.

"Wait...hold on. You can teleport?" All he knew she could do was cause explosions-other skills he hadn't known about.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti
XU9oGgj.png

Glancing to Lang, Ilona nodded. "I can indeed teleport. When I was a small child, it was the first power I discovered I had. However, back then I did not know how to control it. My power frequently took me from home and I grew up being tossed into various worlds throughout the multiverse against my will. It took time, but I was able to master the power. Now I have command over it." Mostly. So long as I am not emotionally distressed I can use the power whenever I wish.

"So, you see," Ilona began, actually disappearing and reappearing behind Lang to demonstrate her power. "There is more to my power than destruction, if that was your first thought. There is far more to me." She couldn't blame anyone if they saw her simply as destructive or a problem. Still, she wished that others could see her as something more. She was more than just her disruptive powers. In fact, she was more than just her powers in general.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Mason Moretti

tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o1_100.png

"You really love to test your luck, don't you?"

Add didn't seem to be fazed to see that one of his six Dynamos was shot down on the spot. Sure, he was left with five, but after this encounter, it shouldn't take long for him to fix his mechanical creation back. As everyone else seemed to finally pitch in and helped, Add simply fired one of the five remaining Dynamos at HUNK, aiming to use the sharp end of the mechanical weapon for a quick clean pierce into the man. Either way if it succeeded or not, Add would make his way to retrieve the single broken Dynamo.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Verite

glXTgGe.webp

"Eat this."

Madoka's eyes began to shimmer a chrome hue as she proceeds to continuously slam the hammer on the ground, causing it to make beats akin to a rattling drum. The shaking of the Earth was meant to imbalance HUNK.

WBJfeMo.webp

"COOL CATCHPHRASE!"

Kido lunges at HUNK, using Genji's blade to knock his gun off.

"Well, at least this isn't another 'Ms Kirigiri got caught up with some giant monster we've got to save her' episode. That'd be a calamity. What're the odds of it happening thrice in a row?"

"This is an equally bad calamity."

"Not for long!"

Kido continues his swordfighting barrages against HUNK, should HUNK survive. He also yanks a computer out of some table, preparing to dual-wield it with Genji's sword.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow
HUNK would attempt to go for the other Dynamos after successfully shooting one out, but he would be given pause when Madoka would use the hammer to throw off his balance, and Train would gun him from behind. More than simply disrupting his aim, they did a decent amount of damage, crippling him a bit. The nail would hit the coffin when Kido would then proceed to disarm HUNK, surprising the soldier as more people seemingly came out of nowhere to fight him, though perhaps the real deciding move would be when Add would pierce into his body using another Dynamo.

The man, for whatever superhuman strength and durability had been granted to him by Umbrella's experiments, would be unable to fight against it, as the more he resisted, the more the weapon would seem to dig into him, even after he'd try to yank it out with his bare hand. However, without the use of his second hand, his physical strength was practically as good as halved. With that said, the Dynamo would eventually not only be able to pierce through his armor, but also through his flesh, and subsequently, his heart, which would be destroyed. And then, with hardly even a whimper... HUNK went down, his body going limp as he'd fall.

Now, more than half of the Umbrella Wolfpack were down. One could only hope that the bloodshed would be put to an end soon enough.

And that Toboe managed to get out of the way of Add's attack.

@Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

HUNK would attempt to go for the other Dynamos after successfully shooting one out, but he would be given pause when Madoka would use the hammer to throw off his balance, and Train would gun him from behind. More than simply disrupting his aim, they did a decent amount of damage, crippling him a bit. The nail would hit the coffin when Kido would then proceed to disarm HUNK, surprising the soldier as more people seemingly came out of nowhere to fight him, though perhaps the real deciding move would be when Add would pierce into his body using another Dynamo.

The man, for whatever superhuman strength and durability had been granted to him by Umbrella's experiments, would be unable to fight against it, as the more he resisted, the more the weapon would seem to dig into him, even after he'd try to yank it out with his bare hand. However, without the use of his second hand, his physical strength was practically as good as halved. With that said, the Dynamo would eventually not only be able to pierce through his armor, but also through his flesh, and subsequently, his heart, which would be destroyed. And then, with hardly even a whimper... HUNK went down, his body going limp as he'd fall.

Now, more than half of the Umbrella Wolfpack were down. One could only hope that the bloodshed would be put to an end soon enough.

Toboe was lucky, having noticed that the last of his attacks had done little. Noticing the others and feeling the hair on the back of his neck rise, the boy would push away from HUNK and twist his body so ge would fall onto his side. From there he took a moment to lay there, watching as HUNK met his end shortly after.

He was tired, and didn't bother to get up immediately for a moment or two.

Slowly getting off the floor with shaky limbs the wolf boy would return to his feet looking like hell. Blood matted his shirt from where the knife dug into his back, HUNK's blood coating his mouth and with an exhausted look in his eyes the fifteen year old felt much older than he was for possibly the second time in his life.

Absent mindedly licking his lips then scowling lightly at the taste of blood he glanced to Lucifer and the rest that had help in the fight.

"Thanks. You guys okay?" he spoke.

@Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Minerva @Crow @Anybody I missed

Sakuya took a brief pause as his demeanor switched once more. It obviously wasn't the mellow Shiki Tohno speaking. So this was the other one, then, Shiki Nanaya. This half of him hadn't ever come off particularly well to her, but that didn't mean she planned to be rude to him or anything.

Sakuya-SWRPleased.png

"I was thinking of the other Shiki, but it's been a long time since I've seen you as well."

She didn't respond to Kido's comments, simply crossing her arms. It didn't seem like he had any obvious bad intentions for now, but how long would that last? He had at least defeated one of their enemies for them, so one point for him.

She still didn't quite trust this persona of his, though. Probably for good reason.

"I'm sure we could settle for making it centurial."

So much for not being rude.

@Verite @Crow
45929f11652543eca5ac5486b2befac4.png

"Oh, how caustic. Now that stung," Nanaya spoke facetiously, a brief chuckle escaping his lips as he'd seem to be amused by Sakuya's less than friendly remarks as he'd place a hand on his hip, "And here, I was hoping you'd think of the two of us as dear old friends, though I can only assume you'd be more friendlier towards the dearer Shiki."

He almost seemed to look down at her, though perhaps it could be assumed that he did that to most everyone.

"A shame though. It seems like most of the people that need to die here are already dead," he observed, hardly minding the corpses of LUPO, BERTHA, and later, HUNK, among others, "And here I was hoping I wouldn't be late to the dance. But I suppose it ends all too quickly when I'm involved in the dance of death. Still, I was hoping you'd at least be willing to tango with me, hmm?"

"In any case, if you'd much rather see Shiki instead, I shan't deny you that. He's far more apt at living than I. After all, I exist to take life, and all he wants to do is protect his own, and that of those around him. Like a tragic hero of justice, but also... not. Though, before I go, let me fill you in on a secret. One that I think it'd be best for you to brace yourself for before it inevitably bites you and the others," Nanaya said in an uncharacteristic tone, as though he... actually wanted to help for once. He leaned in close to Sakuya, practically infringing upon her personal space without much warning, his face hardly a few inches away from her ear.

"There's more than one turncoat within this group. There's more than one wolf in this den of sheep you've allied yourself with. But the real question is... Who are they? And what might they end up doing to this place? The hunt isn't over yet, after all..." Shiki spoke ominously, but before he'd be able to elaborate or say more, he would suddenly collapse right on his feet, his head abruptly slumping on her shoulder as his body went limp.

Typical of him. He went out without even saying goodbye.

@Kaykay

Toboe was lucky, having noticed that the last of his attacks had done little. Noticing the others and feeling the hair on the back of his neck rise, the boy would push away from HUNK and twist his body so ge would fall onto his side. From there he took a moment to lay there, watching as HUNK met his end shortly after.

Slowly getting off the floor with shaky limbs the wolf boy would return to his feet looking like hell. Blood matted his shirt from where the knife dug into his back, HUNK's blood coating his mouth and with an exhausted look in his eyes the fifteen year old felt much older than he was for possibly the second time in his life.

Absent mindedly licking his lips then scowling lightly at the taste of blood he glanced to Lucifer and the rest that had help in the fight.

WBJfeMo.png

"I'm always OK!" Kido grins as he proudly speaks. "But I don't think they are."

Kido points to a cloud of mist that contained SPECTRE, Ruby, Winter and Pirahna lady.

"Got enough juice to help Ruby and Weiss Winterprison or whatshername?"

Sheathing Genji's sword and his computerized improvised weapon of choice, he picks HUNK's mask up.

glXTgGe.png

"With the mist in the vicinity, and heavy weaponry draining my stamina, I do not believe I have enough juice, as you put it, brother," Madoka begins to pant. "I will stand behind you all, and I can only hope you all know your limits."

"Got it sister. Alright, we're going to need to share," Kido raises HUNK's mask. "The plan will decide who goes first. We don't have much time everyone. Let's brainstorm at the speed of light! Or something.

I've got the basics all rounded up! Everyone who has accurate, pinpointed far-range attacks, stand far from the mist to attack. Everyone else who has to rely on close-range... well... let's roll!"

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Minerva @Crow

@york @Hospes

Last edited:

WBJfeMo.png

Kido points to a cloud of mist that contained SPECTRE, Ruby, Winter and Pirahna lady.

Sheathing Genji's sword and his computerized improvised weapon of choice, he picks HUNK's mask up.

glXTgGe.png

"With the mist in the vicinity, and heavy weaponry draining my stamina, I do not believe I have enough juice, as you put it, brother," Madoka begins to pant. "I will stand behind you all, and I can only hope you all know your limits."

"Got it sister. Alright, we're going to need to share," Kido raises HUNK's mask. "The plan will decide who goes first. We don't have much time everyone. Let's brainstorm at the speed of light! Or something."

@york @Hospes

tumblr_o8dl48CZ4s1v3qowuo6_100.png

"... well, time to fix this creation of mine up."

Not seeming to show much attention or even worry to the others involved, now that HUNK was dead, Add began to fix up his broken Dynamo, having the other five return to his side in an instant. Well, Add did have his priorities at the moment.

@Ringmaster @Verite @Crow @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ppl​

Ruby would find that SPECTRE was visible for the moment with a knife in hand. With her speed reduced from the effects of the mist, SPECTRE was able to match her slashes with his own, blocking and parrying away as he waited for his cloak to repair itself.

@Hospes @york

WBJfeMo.webp

"Ruby! Ruby's friend whose name I forgot!" Kido calls out as he kicks both LUPO's mask and BERTHA's masks towards Weiss and Ruby. "Try these on for size!"
Proceeding from there, he runs away towards the next frontier...
@york @Hospes @Atomyk @Crow
Damn. With her lower than usual speed and her lack of glyphs, Weiss found herself evenly matched by SPECTRE. With narrowed eyes, she realized there was only one thing she could do... And so she acted.

tumblr_nmjs70b8xC1tmff4no2_500.png

Parry and thrust, bitch.

@Atomyk @york @Jeremi
WBJfeMo.png

glXTgGe.png

"Got it sister. Alright, we're going to need to share," Kido raises HUNK's mask. "The plan will decide who goes first. We don't have much time everyone. Let's brainstorm at the speed of light! Or something.

I've got the basics all rounded up! Everyone who has accurate, pinpointed far-range attacks, stand far from the mist to attack. Everyone else who has to rely on close-range... well... let's roll!"

@york @Hospes

Ruby Rose (And Zwei)
@Jeremi @Hospes @Atomyk @Crow @Others?

With Weiss countering, helping in the battle against SPECTRE, Ruby was able to find a small opening as she defended against his attacks. Just as Weiss's strikes would hopefully divert his attention, towards her teammate, she made her move.

gzylHp6.gif

Stepping forwards, Ruby put all her might into two heavy slashes, trying to adjust their angle as need be in order to hit the correct target, with any luck... Her tactic would work out.

In the meantime, while Ruby hadn't noticed the mask(s) being kicked her way, Zwei sure did!

"Arf!" He barked, bounding towards them.

Though his little mouth was carrying a suitcase already, he stood over the masks, guarding them. Unfortunately since the gas masks weren't made for dogs, he had no use for them himself.

45929f11652543eca5ac5486b2befac4.png

"Oh, how caustic. Now that stung," Nanaya spoke facetiously, a brief chuckle escaping his lips as he'd seem to be amused by Sakuya's less than friendly remarks as he'd place a hand on his hip, "And here, I was hoping you'd think of the two of us as dear old friends, though I can only assume you'd be more friendlier towards the dearer Shiki."

He almost seemed to look down at her, though perhaps it could be assumed that he did that to most everyone.

"A shame though. It seems like most of the people that need to die here are already dead," he observed, hardly minding the corpses of LUPO, BERTHA, and later, HUNK, among others, "And here I was hoping I wouldn't be late to the dance. But I suppose it ends all too quickly when I'm involved in the dance of death. Still, I was hoping you'd at least be willing to tango with me, hmm?"

"In any case, if you'd much rather see Shiki instead, I shan't deny you that. He's far more apt at living than I. After all, I exist to take life, and all he wants to do is protect his own, and that of those around him. Like a tragic hero of justice, but also... not. Though, before I go, let me fill you in on a secret. One that I think it'd be best for you to brace yourself for before it inevitably bites you and the others," Nanaya said in an uncharacteristic tone, as though he... actually wanted to help for once. He leaned in close to Sakuya, practically infringing upon her personal space without much warning, his face hardly a few inches away from her ear.

"There's more than one turncoat within this group. There's more than one wolf in this den of sheep you've allied yourself with. But the real question is... Who are they? And what might they end up doing to this place? The hunt isn't over yet, after all..." Shiki spoke ominously, but before he'd be able to elaborate or say more, he would suddenly collapse right on his feet, his head abruptly slumping on her shoulder as his body went limp.

Typical of him. He went out without even saying goodbye.

@Kaykay
The maid didn't quite understand the full extent of the boy's dual personalities. It seemed he wanted to wander about, cutting people down with his knife, yet it seemed he didn't mind passing control off back to the other Shiki, the one called Tohno. But still she didn't react whatsoever even to his invasion of her personal space, maintaining a neutral if slightly disapproving look, until he unveiled one more revelation.

"...If you know this, then surely you already know who they are, right?"

But her inquiry would be posed to no one as Nanaya went out like a light. Sakuya unfolded her arms and took the boy into something resembling a hug, resting one hand atop his black hair.

tumblr_inline_mhkqqi8wMx1r4ssbx.jpg

"You've been asleep long enough, haven't you, Shiki-san?"

@Verite

Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Divided We Stand"

Blood flowed freely as Miko's powerful and desperate attack ripped through SPECTRE's armor. So focused he had been on Weiss that Miko's attack could not be blocked. He faltered and stumbled, dropping his knife and allowing Weiss the final blow as her blade pierced his heart. With a gurgle, the man went down.

All of Umbrella was defeated.

Makoto began issuing orders for the explosives on the exit to be carefully deactivated to allow the group to move the injured back to the Medical Bay.

With the matter of the portal still at hand, Lalonde nodded at Ilona, finding herself at a sense of unease. It was easy to see that Ilona was distressed by how cautious Makoto was with her, but she did see the point to his and everyone else's caution. "As a matter of fairness, it was theorized by Umbrella that many of your powers were born of the same malevolence. Your experience with matters of teleportation, or shifting, is wonderful, though who knows how these destructive talents will manifest..."

Junko had managed to calm down slightly, though her face had reddened in embarrassment over the situation. She was a total mess, not unlike usual, and this guy was being pretty nice about it... "No, it's okay..." With a sigh, the girl handed back the jacket and instead wiped at her eyes with her arm. She didn't need to hold on to it now that the mist was going away.

ZdY5YY9.png

"I'm so tired of saying everything sucks... I just want to sit down and relax, okay...?" She grumbled softly, looking down at her feet until Ilona had approached her. She looked up at the girl, peering suspiciously at the woman wearing the pink scarf behind her. "I don't know how similar... Do you have a scar that glows green?"

Y83nIlS.png

"Junko Enoshima... I saw you during the Gravity Falls Incident. You show up at the most curious of moments... something Umbrella was desperate to make use of." She stared at Junko, who couldn't read the expression on her face. The woman's eyes were obscured behind her bangs, though she had a certain vibe about her that felt trustworthy to some degree. No, maybe that wasn't the right feeling... it felt more like warmth.

"The both of you, and one other girl, were all targeted for these unique abilities. If there's any connection between you three, it may be best for you all to spend some time together."

"Sure, whatever... I can never stick around for long." She crossed her arms, looking almost childish as she pouted. "It's like you... Ilona, right? I get carried around against my will, like I'm some fucking... puppet... the Ultimate Puppet, that's what I am! Umbrella saw that and wanted to use me as well. They knew I had no power over my own life..."

"Listen up!"

With blood staining the right side of his body, Kieran looked like a bloodthirsty warrior with an axe in hand. "I've got men and women working clean-up now that Umbrella's been routed! You guys can worry about that portal-- our real issue now is to evacuate Ilona. I'll be taking her to a secure Coalition location without United Nations influence."

zf3TrJq.png

Makoto let out a heavy sigh. "Kieran, really...? We've only just finished the battle... we're still in the process of moving our wounded!" Makoto gestured to Jude and Leia, who were just leaving now with both Jon and Iroh on stretchers.

"Then there's no time to waste. Not risking Ilona's life here, she needs security now."

"And she will have security with us," Ritsuko argued, stepping into the fray once the fighting had ended, the woman crossing her arms as she'd stand behind the shorter Makoto, "The Coalition is in no state to secure the safety of a little girl, especially not after a large-scale attack like the one these headquarters have just suffered. She'll be safer in the hands of the United Nations, and if I were you, Captain-Commander, I'd stop where I was."

tumblr_inline_ntrzs1ZG3N1sk47ji_100.jpg

"Well, maybe Naegi's right. We should at least recover first if we're going to get into this debate again," Uhura commented, "We need to rest and gather our bearings again."

Others in the area, such as Ocelot and Doppo, remained somewhat silent, refraining from saying their piece for the moment, though it wasn't long until Gwen would clear her throat to say something.

Vp6YbX3.png

"Well, just sitting around isn't going to help solve the problem for us. Almost feels like you just don't want us to speak up against you, but I'm not letting you run off until we at least talk about all this."

"And who is this "us" that you're referring to, Stacy? Certainly not I. Don't be so eager to start something you'll regret," Ocelot said, a warning tone in his voice as he'd raise a finger, "The fact remains that this is simply the best course of action, and we should respect it. Ilona certainly seems to agree, so what is the argument?"

kiri007.png

Kyoko, stepping beside Kieran, would speak up when heated conversation would begin to arise again. It seemed that the Coalition could never catch a break.

"Makoto... Please listen to me. At least let us consider every factor and fact before making a judgment like this. This... This is someone's life that's in our hands. She may be prepared for what's to come for her, but... Is everyone else going to be satisfied with it all?"

"It's not just one life, it's multiple," Ritsuko would correct, "The undeniable fact that is that, unchecked and unregulated, Ilona's power is dangerous. Or have you already forgotten what she did to the base and your own members? Three dead, I feel the need to remind again. I don't know about you, but I think I can live with saving lives, and evidently, so is Ilona."

Makoto held up his hands defensively toward Kyoko. "Hold on! I'm not the one advocating we get into this right now! In fact... Kieran was the one who started the debate back in the illusion as well. I'm not..."

NoZSSqW.png

"And...?" Kieran stared at him, leaving Makoto feeling a bit awkward. He wasn't sure what to say, really. "I'm not going to leave it so Ritsuko and the UN have time to come up with some manner of whisking Ilona away. We got our medical seeing to the wounded, and anyone who needs a check-up can go."

It was then that Morrigan and Carissa arrived. They took a measured look at the destruction in the Command Center and the lone portal sitting nearby. "'Tis done," said Morrigan dryly. "The Umbrella scientists have been apprehended."

"Good. Now..." Kieran pointed a finger at Makoto. "Makoto, I'm not leaving this room until the matter is settled. Either I convince you, here and now, to see things our way, or I will convince everyone else here to defy you and Ritsuko. Either way, in the end, Ilona is going to be very far away from Ritsuko when this is over."

"..." Makoto looked away, shaking his head. "I just wish you understood..."

"May I have a word?" Lalonde said, stepping forward. She turned to give Ilona a sympathetic look before turning back to speak to Makoto and Kieran.

85kCPQW.png

"I think an important matter to consider for Ilona is stability, something the young woman has not been offered for much of her life. While she has come to master her travelling abilities, what can be said for the other abilities she has begun to exhibit? Past evidence is clear: such powerful abilities defy her will, at least until she can gain control... and perhaps a stable environment dedicated to such a task is what is best for Ilona at this time."

Lalonde looked to Ritsuko. "So, I suppose I agree with you, though I personally have a condition... I can only advocate this path if I am given a role in it. I am a scientist, you see. Allow me to assist you in training the dear girl, and I will give you my full support."

"..." Ritsuko seemed to take a moment to consider it, thinking through what the woman said. She had no idea who this woman was, but... The fact that she'd arrived with Ilona meant that she was likely the one who'd rescued her to begin with, and if the girl herself were to wish this, then Ritsuko didn't see a reason why not. "Well, I suppose--"

"No," Kieran said gruffly, looking angry for just a few moments. He stared at the woman, perhaps upset she didn't readily agree with him, but managed to hold his anger in check. "... I appreciate everything you've done, Lalonde, but even with your support, their path is not something I can agree with. You call it training, and yet..."

The woman shrugged casually in response. "It is just my sole opinion. Ilona herself is free to disagree and give her own. That is the nature of a debate... that is what you want, yes? A debate? You'll have to be willing to hear arguments that don't agree with you, Mr. Kieran.

"So we're back to this again, then?" Ritsuko sighed, rubbing the back of her neck somewhat tiredly, "Out of the frying pan and into the fire indeed. So tell me then, everyone who isn't in favor of what I and your very own Commander Naegi have decided to do about Ilona. Give me a good reason why someone with power as great and unstable as hers shouldn't be put into check and regulated. I'll be waiting," she spoke, as though challenging anyone who was against her train of thought.

Now that Umbrella had been defeated, there was only one enemy left to fight, it seemed.

Each other.

Which side will you choose? Pick your arguments wisely.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Add and Elesis (Elsword)
@DBZ7 as Anna (Fire Emblem)
@Nater Taters as Artyom Chyornyj (Metro)
@Jeremi as Bekka and Red Tornado (DC Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Anghelscu and Saber Alter (Murder Series / Type-Moon AU)
@Crow as Maki Kido and Madoka Karasuma (Idolmaster OC)
@Atomyk as Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti (OC)
@darnerdemons as Miko Wanijima (Air Gear OC)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Princess Ilona of Arendelle (Murder Series) and Train Heatnet (Black Cat)
@Minerva as Robin Aquilus and Corrin (Fire Emblem)
@york as Ruby Rose and Zwei (RWBY)
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi and Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)
@Yun Lee as Shi-Long Lang (Ace Attorney)
@Verite as Shiki Tohno and Len (Type-Moon)
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
@Takumi as Toboe and Cheza (Wolf's Rain)
@Hospes as Weiss Schnee and Winter Schnee (RWBY)
@Josh M as Wynne (Dragon Age)
@Sen as Zen (Mystic Messenger)
@Bomb as Zidane Tribal and Bibi Ornitier (Final Fantasy IX)​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Divided We Stand"

Blood flowed freely as Miko's powerful and desperate attack ripped through SPECTRE's armor. So focused he had been on Weiss that Miko's attack could not be blocked. He faltered and stumbled, dropping his knife and allowing Weiss the final blow as her blade pierced his heart. With a gurgle, the man went down.

All of Umbrella was defeated.

Makoto began issuing orders for the explosives on the exit to be carefully deactivated to allow the group to move the injured back to the Medical Bay.

With the matter of the portal still at hand, Lalonde nodded at Ilona, finding herself at a sense of unease. It was easy to see that Ilona was distressed by how cautious Makoto was with her, but she did see the point to his and everyone else's caution. "As a matter of fairness, it was theorized by Umbrella that many of your powers were born of the same malevolence. Your experience with matters of teleportation, or shifting, is wonderful, though who knows how these destructive talents will manifest..."

Junko had managed to calm down slightly, though her face had reddened in embarrassment over the situation. She was a total mess, not unlike usual, and this guy was being pretty nice about it... "No, it's okay..." With a sigh, the girl handed back the jacket and instead wiped at her eyes with her arm. She didn't need to hold on to it now that the mist was going away.

ZdY5YY9.png

"I'm so tired of saying everything sucks... I just want to sit down and relax, okay...?" She grumbled softly, looking down at her feet until Ilona had approached her. She looked up at the girl, peering suspiciously at the woman wearing the pink scarf behind her. "I don't know how similar... Do you have a scar that glows green?"

Y83nIlS.png

"Junko Enoshima... I saw you during the Gravity Falls Incident. You show up at the most curious of moments... something Umbrella was desperate to make use of." She stared at Junko, who couldn't read the expression on her face. The woman's eyes were obscured behind her bangs, though she had a certain vibe about her that felt trustworthy to some degree. No, maybe that wasn't the right feeling... it felt more like warmth.

"The both of you, and one other girl, were all targeted for these unique abilities. If there's any connection between you three, it may be best for you all to spend some time together."

"Sure, whatever... I can never stick around for long." She crossed her arms, looking almost childish as she pouted. "It's like you... Ilona, right? I get carried around against my will, like I'm some fucking... puppet... the Ultimate Puppet, that's what I am! Umbrella saw that and wanted to use me as well. They knew I had no power over my own life..."

"Listen up!"

With blood staining the right side of his body, Kieran looked like a bloodthirsty warrior with an axe in hand. "I've got men and women working clean-up now that Umbrella's been routed! You guys can worry about that portal-- our real issue now is to evacuate Ilona. I'll be taking her to a secure Coalition location without United Nations influence."

zf3TrJq.png

Makoto let out a heavy sigh. "Kieran, really...? We've only just finished the battle... we're still in the process of moving our wounded!" Makoto gestured to Jude and Leia, who were just leaving now with both Jon and Iroh on stretchers.

"Then there's no time to waste. Not risking Ilona's life here, she needs security now."

"And she will have security with us," Ritsuko argued, stepping into the fray once the fighting had ended, the woman crossing her arms as she'd stand behind the shorter Makoto, "The Coalition is in no state to secure the safety of a little girl, especially not after a large-scale attack like the one these headquarters have just suffered. She'll be safer in the hands of the United Nations, and if I were you, Captain-Commander, I'd stop where I was."

Untitled-62.jpg

"Well, maybe Naegi's right. We should at least recover first if we're going to get into this debate again," Uhura commented, "We need to rest and gather our bearings again."

Others in the area, such as Ocelot and Doppo, remained somewhat silent, refraining from saying their piece for the moment, though it wasn't long until Gwen would clear her throat to say something.

Vp6YbX3.png

"Well, just sitting around isn't going to help solve the problem for us. Almost feels like you just don't want us to speak up against you, but I'm not letting you run off until we at least talk about all this."

"And who is this "us" that you're referring to, Stacy? Certainly not I. Don't be so eager to start something you'll regret," Ocelot said, a warning tone in his voice as he'd raise a finger, "The fact remains that this is simply the best course of action, and we should respect it. Ilona certainly seems to agree, so what is the argument?"

kiri007.png

Kyoko, stepping beside Kieran, would speak up when heated conversation would begin to arise again. It seemed that the Coalition could never catch a break.

"Makoto... Please listen to me. At least let us consider every factor and fact before making a judgment like this. This... This is someone's life that's in our hands. She may be prepared for what's to come for her, but... Is everyone else going to be satisfied with it all?"

"It's not just one life, it's multiple," Ritsuko would correct, "The undeniable fact that is that, unchecked and unregulated, Ilona's power is dangerous. Or have you already forgotten what she did to the base and your own members? Three dead, I feel the need to remind again. I don't know about you, but I think I can live with saving lives, and evidently, so is Ilona."

Makoto held up his hands defensively toward Kyoko. "Hold on! I'm not the one advocating we get into this right now! In fact... Kieran was the one who started the debate back in the illusion as well. I'm not..."

NoZSSqW.png

"And...?" Kieran stared at him, leaving Makoto feeling a bit awkward. He wasn't sure what to say, really. "I'm not going to leave it so Ritsuko and the UN have time to come up with some manner of whisking Ilona away. We got our medical seeing to the wounded, and anyone who needs a check-up can go."

It was then that Morrigan and Carissa arrived. They took a measured look at the destruction in the Command Center and the lone portal sitting nearby. "'Tis done," said Morrigan dryly. "The Umbrella scientists have been apprehended."

"Good. Now..." Kieran pointed a finger at Makoto. "Makoto, I'm not leaving this room until the matter is settled. Either I convince you, here and now, to see things our way, or I will convince everyone else here to defy you and Ritsuko. Either way, in the end, Ilona is going to be very far away from Ritsuko when this is over."

"..." Makoto looked away, shaking his head. "I just wish you understood..."

"May I have a word?" Lalonde said, stepping forward. She turned to give Ilona a sympathetic look before turning back to speak to Makoto and Kieran.

85kCPQW.png

"I think an important matter to consider for Ilona is stability, something the young woman has not been offered for much of her life. While she has come to master her travelling abilities, what can be said for the other abilities she has begun to exhibit? Past evidence is clear: such powerful abilities defy her will, at least until she can gain control... and perhaps a stable environment dedicated to such a task is what is best for Ilona at this time."

Lalonde looked to Ritsuko. "So, I suppose I agree with you, though I personally have a condition... I can only advocate this path if I am given a role in it. I am a scientist, you see. Allow me to assist you in training the dear girl, and I will give you my full support."

"..." Ritsuko seemed to take a moment to consider it, thinking through what the woman said. She had no idea who this woman was, but... The fact that she'd arrived with Ilona meant that she was likely the one who'd rescued her to begin with, and if the girl herself were to wish this, then Ritsuko didn't see a reason why not. "Well, I suppose--"

"No," Kieran said gruffly, looking angry for just a few moments. He stared at the woman, perhaps upset she didn't readily agree with him, but managed to hold his anger in check. "... I appreciate everything you've done, Lalonde, but even with your support, their path is not something I can agree with. You call it training, and yet..."

The woman shrugged casually in response. "It is just my sole opinion. Ilona herself is free to disagree and give her own. That is the nature of a debate... that is what you want, yes? A debate? You'll have to be willing to hear arguments that don't agree with you, Mr. Kieran.

"So we're back to this again, then?" Ritsuko sighed, rubbing the back of her neck somewhat tiredly, "Out of the frying pan and into the fire indeed. So tell me then, everyone who isn't in favor of what I and your very own Commander Naegi have decided to do about Ilona. Give me a good reason why someone with power as great and unstable as hers shouldn't be put into check and regulated. I'll be waiting," she spoke, as though challenging anyone who was against her train of thought.

Now that Umbrella had been defeated, there was only one enemy left to fight, it seemed.

Each other.

Which side will you choose? Pick your arguments wisely.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Add and Elesis (Elsword)
@DBZ7 as Anna (Fire Emblem)
@Nater Taters as Artyom Chyornyj (Metro)
@Jeremi as Bekka and Red Tornado (DC Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Anghelscu and Saber Alter (Murder Series / Type-Moon AU)
@Crow as Maki Kido and Madoka Karasuma (Idolmaster OC)
@Atomyk as Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
@Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti (OC)
@darnerdemons as Miko Wanijima (Air Gear OC)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Princess Ilona of Arendelle (Murder Series) and Train Heatnet (Black Cat)
@Minerva as Robin Aquilus and Corrin (Fire Emblem)
@york as Ruby Rose and Zwei (RWBY)
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi and Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)
@Yun Lee as Shi-Long Lang (Ace Attorney)
@Verite as Shiki Tohno and Len (Type-Moon)
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
@Takumi as Toboe and Cheza (Wolf's Rain)
@Hospes as Weiss Schnee and Winter Schnee (RWBY)
@Josh M as Wynne (Dragon Age)
@Sen as Zen (Mystic Messenger)
@Bomb as Zidane Tribal and Bibi Ornitier (Final Fantasy IX)​
103.png

"My stance hasn't changed, and nor has anyone else, I'm guessing, and I don't see any changes in argument that can be made. Not unless Ilona makes her own choice in this."

With that said, Shizuo walked over to Kieran's side, nodding to the Coalition leader, "I know you don't want Coalition influence exactly... But I'm still siding with you."

103.png

"My stance hasn't changed, and nor has anyone else, I'm guessing, and I don't see any changes in argument that can be made. Not unless Ilona makes her own choice in this."

With that said, Shizuo walked over to Kieran's side, nodding to the Coalition leader, "I know you don't want Coalition influence exactly... But I'm still siding with you."

tumblr_inline_n8iznve8021rnnzao.png

"Her choice? This isn't been about choice. Hasn't been for a while, young man. This is, sadly, about everyone else's safety. Not Ilona."

Wynne's normal calmness slightly melted before she gained control.

"I understand why some of you think the girl has a choice, I can see it your way. However, I implore you to take a look at it my way. Illona is a good person, no doubt. However, so were the people who died. Those people gain no justice or ability to rest in peace if we just let her walk away without making things right. In some places, like it or not, her act was a crime, mistake or no. We most not forget the dead. We're not asking for punishment, we're asking-- demanding-- that the multiverse can sleep soundly without fear of further incidents. Her destiny has defined her path. When one is a torch, things happen to catch on fire around them if they are not aware. This isn't fair, but that's how life is."

Wynne sighed as she took a breath.

"Fairness. Such a concept is complex in this situation. In the end, nothing about this was fair. It's about needs of many coming before the wants of one. Kieran, if we let her go and something happens, the blood is on your hands. Is it worth it?"

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Kieran crossed his arms as Shizuo joined his side. "That's great, but for me, I don't want you on my side. I don't want you on any side... Frankly, any of you from the United Nations needs to butt out. Ilona came to us... the Coalition. She was and still is a Coalition member, so it is a Coalition matter. That's the thing, Wynne. Whether or not the blood is on my hands, I want it to be my decision, not someone else's."

Z39SNdr.png

"K-Kieran!" Makoto's hands were balled into fists. He looked at the Captain-Commander with both unease and frustration apparent on his face. "Realize what you're saying... they've done so much for us... and, at this point, we have no choice but to let them dictate our actions. What do you think we're going to do when this is over? The repairs on the headquarters alone... we're... we're finished without them..."

"That's the damn problem!"

mytnz00.png

Kieran took a few angry steps toward Makoto, looking down upon him. "It shouldn't have gotten to this point! It's your fault, Makoto, for all your hand-wringing and compromises! This job is not for someone as lighthearted as you!"

"Kieran... this isn't you. It isn't like you at all. Robin speaks highly of us, so it's not like--"

"Robin's just as bad! Look what he's let happen! Ilona doesn't deserve either of you looking over her!"

@Josh M @The Tactician @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Debate

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jeremi
tumblr_inline_n8iznve8021rnnzao.png

"Her choice? This isn't been about choice. Hasn't been for a while, young man. This is, sadly, about everyone else's safety. Not Ilona."

Wynne's normal calmness slightly melted before she gained control.

"I understand why some of you think the girl has a choice, I can see it your way. However, I implore you to take a look at it my way. Illona is a good person, no doubt. However, so were the people who died. Those people gain no justice or ability to rest in peace if we just let her walk away without making things right. In some places, like it or not, her act was a crime, mistake or no. We most not forget the dead. We're not asking for punishment, we're asking-- demanding-- that the multiverse can sleep soundly without fear of further incidents. Her destiny has defined her path. When one is a torch, things happen to catch on fire around them if they are not aware. This isn't fair, but that's how life is."

Wynne sighed as she took a breath.

"Fairness. Such a concept is complex in this situation. In the end, nothing about this was fair. It's about needs of many coming before the wants of one. Kieran, if we let her go and something happens, the blood is on your hands. Is it worth it?"

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Shizuo stared at the woman for a few moments, silently considering what to say in response to that.

091.png

"Right, first off, it's about both then. Ilona's choice and freedom and the safety of people right now. Lets start with agreeing about that, okay? Oh, and to make sure I don't get pissed during this..."

080.png

The bartender soon had one of his cancer sticks lit, taking a breath of it before continuing on with an apologetic shrug.

"Sorry, helps me relax after a fight, and I know this debate is going to stress me out... So, you say that it isn't punishment, right? But you're still locking her up until she meets your requirements for release? Because you believe that doing that will make things safer for everyone after an accident or mistake she made or caused?"

He cocked a brow at the woman before shrugging once again.

"Sounds like punishment to me... and for something she couldn't even control and didn't want."
Kieran crossed his arms as Shizuo joined his side. "That's great, but for me, I don't want you on my side. I don't want you on any side... Frankly, any of you from the United Nations needs to butt out. Ilona came to us... the Coalition. She was and still is a Coalition member, so it is a Coalition matter. That's the thing, Wynne. Whether or not the blood is on my hands, I want it to be my decision, not someone else's."

Z39SNdr.png

"K-Kieran!" Makoto's hands were balled into fists. He looked at the Captain-Commander with both unease and frustration apparent on his face. "Realize what you're saying... they've done so much for us... and, at this point, we have no choice but to let them dictate our actions. What do you think we're going to do when this is over? The repairs on the headquarters alone... we're... we're finished without them..."

"That's the damn problem!"

mytnz00.png

Kieran took a few angry steps toward Makoto, looking down upon him. "It shouldn't have gotten to this point! It's your fault, Makoto, for all your hand-wringing and compromises! This job is not for someone as lighthearted as you!"

"Kieran... this isn't you. It isn't like you at all. Robin speaks highly of us, so it's not like--"

"Robin's just as bad! Look what he's let happen! Ilona doesn't deserve either of you looking over her!"

094.png

"Hey, asshole, I'm just saying I agree with your side, regardless of my membership in the U.N.! Besides, at this point, we're trying to get Ritsuko back in line with the Security Council and Robin's orders. Either we don't step in and she runs amuck without anyone to bring her back in check, or we step in, help you get your way, and show her place!"

M8nPPA8.png

Ilona shook her head, glancing down at her body before she would answer Junko's question. "I'm afraid I haven't a scar. However, that does not mean our powers are entirely different. I'd like to believe there is someone who is at least a bit like me. I've always been alone with the powers I have. It would be nice to know that I am not..."

Feeling content with herself as she spoke to Lang and Junko quickly passed when the individuals were suddenly whipped up into a frenzy, discussing what they should do with her. Ilona's heart sunk into the depths of her stomach, her hands trembling before she tightened them into fists. With all of the voices surrounding her, she wasn't sure who to respond to or who she really agreed with. They all made good points, yet Ilona was more confused than ever.

The blonde had to admit, she was somewhat disappointed as well. A lot of these people, kind allies who she respected, just didn't seem to trust her at all. She felt betrayed, the same glum feeling that had gripped her a few days prior in the holding cells when Shiki had seemed to mistrust her as well. She had hoped more of them would be on her side. It stung knowing that they weren't.

Taking a few steps back from some of the group, shrugging her shoulders.

"Do all of you wish to know what I really want? To hear my own words? After having been locked up by Umbrella, it showed me that what I want is not to be kept as a captive away from the world or looked upon by anyone. More than ever, I simply wish to leave. The lot of you are not fond of me, and I blame nobody for that. I've caused much trouble."

"I want to run from all of you, to flee from this place and never return. I would much rather go back to my life of running from place to place, forever moving. However..."

Ilona shrugged her shoulders, a defeated gesture. "Do whatever you wish. It isn't as if I have a choice, is it? Even Lady Wynne suggests that this is not about choice. And perhaps it is best that way. I am only human. I likely make bad decisions."

Surely I do. It isn't as if anyone trusts me.

She sighed. "The lives of the many are far more important than my own anyhow. If all of you believe locking me up to be the best option, I shan't argue. Do what you must."

Running her hands together anxiously, she'd glance back up at the group and force a small smile.

SO9OYkg.gif

"Please do not make me into such a big problem. If it comes down to it, I would not even protest to being put down if you feel it would be best for the multiverse. In fact I'd... prefer it to being locked up."

Yet, somehow Ilona couldn't picture any of them being comfortable with "putting her down." She was certain any normal person would call it inhumane, but was keeping her locked up any more humane than having her life ended? Ilona honestly just wanted all of this to be over. Ever since the meetings and the explosion had happened, she felt so much pressure and stress involving this whole situation. If only she had never been born with any of these cursed powers from the start!

@Josh M @The Tactician @Verite @Atomyk @Debate​

"Oh, geez, listen to this guy..." Kieran turned away from Makoto, eyeing Shizuo like he'd just said something ridiculous. Taking his axe and slamming it down into the wood of desk next to him, he laughed. "Putting Ritsuko back in line? And what line is she outside of? You're telling me you think Robin, who I question how he became your leader in the first place, can do anything here? Ritsuko is not acting alone, she has members of the UN in her own pocket and backing her as well. You're so hopelessly divided, that it sickens me we let you have this much control over us."

Lalonde sighed. "Well, if this loudmouth is finished his personal rant... Ilona, this is not a matter of locking you up. Obviously, the last thing I would want is for anything like Umbrella planned for you. That is why I hope my presence can ensure this path is tailored to your needs, not anyone else's. Certainly, I would never allow harm to come to you."

"Ilona, putting you down is not an option... and has never been one!" Placing a hand to his chest, Makoto tried to look Ilona in the eye. "I would die myself before I let that happen."

qHxbJYe.png

"Hey... does this mean I have to be locked up too? Again? Because... you guys tried that. Didn't work out too well..."

"Huh?" Makoto looked to Robin and Ritsuko. "What did she just say? You had this Junko Enoshima contained...?"

"Uh, yeah? Something about the SCP Foundation... that's you guys, isn't it?"

@Minerva @Josh M @The Tactician @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.