Status
Not open for further replies.

"Miss Lalonde!" Ilona cried in a panic when her friend would be pinned to the ground, losing hold of her gun in the process. She was quickly relieved, however, when Stiles would rush over with his bat and help her out. She still seemed to struggle, however, so Ilona ran over and attempted to use her spear to sweep the gun Lalonde asked for towards her. Mason was injured so she wasn't sure if he would get to it in time. Thankfully, he still managed to grab the gun and toss it to her.

Once Lalonde had the gun, Ilona turned to check up on Mason. She opened her mouth to say something to him, but said nothing when she saw him have a touching moment with Cheza. I hope someday I can find someone who cares for me like that. Although, it seems like a far off dream for someone like me who has always been alone.

jECaxL7.png

Turning away from Mason and Cheza, the princess would summon her spear of lightning once again. "Don't worry, you don't have to keep me safe. Just worry about Cheza. I'll be fine." I'm tired of everyone having to protect me all the time. The least I can do is finally start standing up for myself. I need to be strong even when I'm afraid. If my parents did so, surely I can too!

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"That's quite alright, Princess. Honestly, I might need some protection myself. Maybe not physically, but as long as I have the love and support of you guys, my friends, I can never—"

Mason wouldn't get a chance to finish his sentence as a new chaos interrupted the somewhat cheesy moment.
@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Weiss' attack clipped the edge of SPECTRE's cloak as he dodged away from her. Sparks flew and sent an electric blast toward her. However, this also left SPECTRE without a cloak for the moment, visible to all.

Meanwhile, Junko opened one eye to find that, miraculously, she was fine. Or perhaps not so miraculously, as Junko realized Bekka was slashing at the tentacles left and right like some kind of warrior goddess. "Badass..." she breathed, refocusing then on the creation of the portal. She could hear the man, Sergei, laughing. He seemed amused by all this, even though it seemed to Junko that he was inevitably going to lose.

She was just happy that she would have a hand in it.

A green streak of light shot from the scar in Junko's hand, connecting with the distortion around Sergei to create a small explosion of light. The light expanded to form a round opening in space that consumed Sergei.

FNNoQtb.gif

"Oh, my god... Yes!" Junko lowered Lang's jacket to let out a cheer. "Okay, I'll just need to close it now--" She broke off, coughing violently. She brought the jacket back up to her face, but realized something awful. Junko's eyes went wide and she waved her hand through the air uselessly. "I think I... breathed too much in... I'm so stupid!"

t0EEqdJ.png

She raised her hands and buried her face in them. "Oh, god, it's just like last time! I can't close the portal!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Hospes

Gun in hand, Lalonde spun around to aim once again on BELTWAY. There was no hesitation as she pulled the trigger, buckshot slamming into him and sending him falling backward. The man's cracked helmet went flying, revealing a bruised and bloody face. Lalonde took a breathe before pulling the trigger once again... only to find that the gun was out of ammo.

"No matter."

dNwjDRZ.png

Lalonde slammed the gun physically against BELTWAY's face, then delivered a roundhouse kick to his head that sent him dropping to the floor in agony. "Excellent job, everyone."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti
"Holy...." Lang could only stare at the portal where Sergei had stood in awe-until he heard Junko panic. A small part of him panicked as well. Couldn't close it? What did that mean? Would rhey all end up elsewhere?!

But no-Lang Zi says, 'Find peace within before peace without.' Junko needed to be in a better state of mind. Kneeling next to her, Lang started talking as he would to a panicked witness. "Breathe, Junko, just breathe," he told, her, voice a bit raspy from the mist he inhaled himself. "You can close the portal, I know you can, but first keep the mist out of your lungs, okay? Just breathe." Once she was a bit calmer, he would stand and yell, "EVERYONE, STAY CLEAR OF THE CENTER OF THE ROOM! KEEP AWAY FROM THAT PORTAL!!"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @The Tactician @Verite @Everyone

Junko's portal had gone out of control. Mason had faced out-of-control powers before, especially his own. Ignoring Lang's advice entirely, he stepped close to the portal and searched for a way to close it himself.

He spoke to himself, as of there were someone beside him, while everyone else around him would see nothing but thin air. At least, most people would see nothing. He said,
"Hey, come on out, Oracle. I need your advice. What would be the best way to shut down this rogue portal?" He closes his eyes and listens intently for the inaudible response.

Cheza because LOVE, Ilona because THE SUN, Saber Alter because DESPAIR, Genji because DRAGONS, Corrin because DRAGONS, and anyone with some kind of supernatural/magic/soul/aura sensitivity.

Aura Inv: Pistol(10 Ammo)[Cheza], Replica Rifle(3 Ammo)
Aura Pow: 65%
Equip: normal pistol(x2)[Empty], FOUR EYES' Mask
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Hospes

"I'm perfectly fine, Cheza," he said, because he didn't wish to worry Cheza about him, "Just getting a... I'm just... Tired..."

What he said wasn't exactly the truth. Despite the power available to him, Mason was a bit of a glass cannon. He couldn't take much damage, and LUPO had done plenty.

Mason tried to stand under his own power, but ended up stumbling into Cheza's arms. He cried out in surprise, but he luckily didn't knock the lunar flower over. Instead, he ended up in her arms, the two of them in somewhat of an embrace. The feeling was familiar to Mason. It called back to memories that struck a chord on his heartstrings.

"Carol..." he said, squeezing Cheza tightly, "I'm not losing another one."* Taking several slow, deep breath, Mason returned to standing under his own power. His necklace began glowing with a scintillating display of colors in various hues and his aura powers were being restored. His head cleared and he was once again ready for battle.

He looked at Cheza and smiled.
"Thank you, Miss Cheza. I feel a lot better now." He stood now with confidence, saying, "Alright, here's the rules. Miss Cheza, Madame Ilona, please stay close by. I'll keep you safer if we're up close. Other than that, we make sure nobody dies on this battlefield, except those who are the enemies of the Coalition. Alright?"

Repeating an action he had taken during the episodes of the illusion, Mason forms a small pistol and hands it to Cheza, saying, "You remember how this works, right? We don't need you hurting your arms with recoil."

His head cleared and strength returned, Mason was well aware of Lalonde's request for help, though not quite so of her name. Still, he knew that she was on their side and was there to help. He swiftly retrieves the fallen weapon to return it to her.

While t'was in his hands, Mason arrived at an idea. His aura washed over the rife,covering it completely. Mason pulled the aura away, leaving the true gun in one hand and an aura-built replica of the rifle in the other. He smiles and tosses the true gun to Lalonde, saying, "Here, Sniper Mom! Catch!""

With Lalonde assisted, Mason readied his copy of the rifle and gazed down the sights. He delivers one round to Lalonde's assailant, BELTWAY, then another towards Sergei to keep his slimy tentacles away from their portal-maker.

In theory, Mason now had enough aura to make a portal of his own, assuming he dismissed the weapons he just created, but he had no clue where Junko was planning to send them and didn't want to risk the chance of their adversaries using his portal against them.

#BELTWAY #Sergei #Junko #Power Of Love

Aura Inv: Pistol(10 Ammo)[Cheza], Replifle/Aurifle/Replica Rifle(5 Ammo, 3 Left)
Aura Power: (Love/Friendship Boost)>85%>(Pistol, Rifle)>65%
@Atomyk @Verite @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Hospes

"This one is glad you are okay." Cheza replied. When Mason fell into her with a shout and hugged her, she returned it. She grew concerned yet again.

She wondered who Carol was, a past lover? Friend?

"This one will make sure you do not get hurt as well." she spoke as she took the aura pistol handed to her.

"Miss Lalonde!" Ilona cried in a panic when her friend would be pinned to the ground, losing hold of her gun in the process. She was quickly relieved, however, when Stiles would rush over with his bat and help her out. She still seemed to struggle, however, so Ilona ran over and attempted to use her spear to sweep the gun Lalonde asked for towards her. Mason was injured so she wasn't sure if he would get to it in time. Thankfully, he still managed to grab the gun and toss it to her.

Once Lalonde had the gun, Ilona turned to check up on Mason. She opened her mouth to say something to him, but said nothing when she saw him have a touching moment with Cheza. I hope someday I can find someone who cares for me like that. Although, it seems like a far off dream for someone like me who has always been alone.

jECaxL7.png

Turning away from Mason and Cheza, the princess would summon her spear of lightning once again. "Don't worry, you don't have to keep me safe. Just worry about Cheza. I'll be fine." I'm tired of everyone having to protect me all the time. The least I can do is finally start standing up for myself. I need to be strong even when I'm afraid. If my parents did so, surely I can too!

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

Cheza looked to Ilona and smiled to her.

"Guughh!"

Driven to the end of her line, LUPO was caught off-guard when Ruby would manage to throw off her aim, and then the subsequent attack that would follow up Ruby's by Madoka. Desperately attempting to regain her bearings, she would raise her wrist in order to protect herself from the dagger thrown her way by Mason, the blade harmlessly stabbing into a thick layer of armor that covered her. However, it would only serve to distract her when Sakuya would manage to circle behind her, in her blind spot, and sneak in a slice at the neck.

As desired, the cut would open up her wound, blood violently spurting out like from a fountain. LUPO let out a pained yell as she'd attempt to apply pressure to her wound, hoping to prevent any more blood from escaping. All this would amount to finality as the field leader was left completely vulnerable to the final moves that would do her in; Saber Alter's sword.

9b8a81c834ea4e2eaa469336b7ec62be.png

FSSSSSSH!

It was like time had slowed down substantially for LUPO, as the world seemed to spiral around for her. However, it wasn't until a few slow, agonizing seconds later, that she realized that it wasn't the world spiraling around.

It was her.

And then, with that, she died. Her brain had ceased to function hardly a second after she realized she'd been cut in half, and then decapitated afterwards. As her body parts fell to the ground, it was evident that indisputably...

LUPO was down for good.

@Crow @Ringmaster @york @Kaykay @Mason Moretti

SNNKT!

HUNK reeled his head up when Lucifer would manage to get the drop on him, the reaper having expected the dhampir to have been rendered out of the count for the fight, though it seemed that he was premature in determining that. A costly mistake that seems to have cost him his arm when a weak spot would be pierced through. Still, he refused to make a single sound. It was almost eerie how silent he was, almost like a robot, though it was definite for sure that he was flesh and blood like anyone else there, as could be judged from the blood being drawn by Lucifer's and Toboe's attacks. The knife that he'd been holding dropped to the ground with a clank sound as his arm was effectively disabled.

Still, he needed to keep pressing. They were all just prey. The hunted. But they'd have to wait their individual turn to be hunted. With that, in response to Lucifer's move, HUNK would bring around his other arm around and swing it fiercely with the attempt of throwing a quick, yet sharp, hook to the face, intending to knock Lucifer away, all while attempting to withstand Toboe's persistent bites, for a brief period of time. Hopefully, that would be enough.

After the fact, catching sight of Add within peripheral vision, he would duck and roll, bringing the wolf boy along with him, upon registering his presence and the Dynamos that he would subsequently fire, picking up his combat knife again with his good arm. Ambidexterity when it came to weapons was practically a required skill when it came to the field. Like so...

When he'd hop to his feet again, armed with the knife again, he'd raise it and once again bring it down towards Toboe, intending to stab him in the back! More than that, he would keep his hand on the handle and continue pressing, as though trying to keep Toboe where he was, on HUNK's back, as though hoping to use him as a sort of shield from any more Dynamos that Add would release at him!

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @Takumi

"Tch!"

It seemed that Kido was more hardy than she'd anticipated. How annoying. And more than that, he was chatty. A wannabe warrior who believed himself to be some sort of wise-cracking badass that one fancied themselves after reading one too many comic books or watching too much television.

She'd have to shatter that illusion for him...

With just enough mental capacity to remain in the fight, BERTHA would force herself to let Kido's wrist go in order to just barely evade the attack that he'd attempt. The mercenary took note of his eyes flickering, but thought little of it. After all, most people in this place seemed to have some hidden power that it was hardly surprising for her to observe. The trick was just to dispose of them before they could exact whatever trump card they had up their sleeves.

"You talk too much, boy!" BERTHA exclaimed, "Your talk of misguided philosophies and the meaning of life mean nothing to me. Save them for your God when I send you straight to him!" She would continue, before moving in to thrust her machete forward in a stabbing motion, attempting to impale the young Producer through the chest!

@Crow

Toboe would snarl in pain, jerking his head back as he sunk his fangs deeper into the man's shoulder.

Meanwhile, the smell of Toboe's blood would cause a reaction from Cheza where she stood. She cringed and brought her free hand to her mouth to muffle a shriek.

"That's quite alright, Princess. Honestly, I might need some protection myself. Maybe not physically, but as long as I have the love and support of you guys, my friends, I can never—"

Mason wouldn't get a chance to finish his sentence as a new chaos interrupted the somewhat cheesy moment.
@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Junko's portal had gone out of control. Mason had faced out-of-control powers before, especially his own. Ignoring Lang's advice entirely, he stepped close to the portal and searched for a way to close it himself.

He spoke to himself, as of there were someone beside him, while everyone else around him would see nothing but thin air. At least, most people would see nothing. He said,
"Hey, come on out, Oracle. I need your advice. What would be the best way to shut down this rogue portal?" He closes his eyes and listens intently for the inaudible response.

Cheza because LOVE, Ilona because THE SUN, Saber Alter because DESPAIR, Genji because DRAGONS, Corrin because DRAGONS, and anyone with some kind of supernatural/magic/soul/aura sensitivity.

Aura Inv: Pistol(10 Ammo)[Cheza], Replica Rifle(3 Ammo)
Aura Pow: 65%
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Hospes

"M-Mason, be c-careful!" Cheza called as she took a couple steady breaths.

@Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Minerva @Anybody I missed

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
"Guughh!"

Driven to the end of her line, LUPO was caught off-guard when Ruby would manage to throw off her aim, and then the subsequent attack that would follow up Ruby's by Madoka. Desperately attempting to regain her bearings, she would raise her wrist in order to protect herself from the dagger thrown her way by Mason, the blade harmlessly stabbing into a thick layer of armor that covered her. However, it would only serve to distract her when Sakuya would manage to circle behind her, in her blind spot, and sneak in a slice at the neck.

As desired, the cut would open up her wound, blood violently spurting out like from a fountain. LUPO let out a pained yell as she'd attempt to apply pressure to her wound, hoping to prevent any more blood from escaping. All this would amount to finality as the field leader was left completely vulnerable to the final moves that would do her in; Saber Alter's sword.

FSSSSSSH!

It was like time had slowed down substantially for LUPO, as the world seemed to spiral around for her. However, it wasn't until a few slow, agonizing seconds later, that she realized that it wasn't the world spiraling around.

It was her.

And then, with that, she died. Her brain had ceased to function hardly a second after she realized she'd been cut in half, and then decapitated afterwards. As her body parts fell to the ground, it was evident that indisputably...

LUPO was down for good.

glXTgGe.webp

Placing hammer on ground, Madoka begins to pant.

"Great teamwork, everyone. Let us proceed."

She had no further words.

"Tch!"

It seemed that Kido was more hardy than she'd anticipated. How annoying. And more than that, he was chatty. A wannabe warrior who believed himself to be some sort of wise-cracking badass that one fancied themselves after reading one too many comic books or watching too much television.

With just enough mental capacity to remain in the fight, BERTHA would force herself to let Kido's wrist go in order to just barely evade the attack that he'd attempt. The mercenary took note of his eyes flickering, but thought little of it. After all, most people in this place seemed to have some hidden power that it was hardly surprising for her to observe. The trick was just to dispose of them before they could exact whatever trump card they had up their sleeves.

"You talk too much, boy!" BERTHA exclaimed, "Your talk of misguided philosophies and the meaning of life mean nothing to me. Save them for your God when I send you straight to him!" She would continue, before moving in to thrust her machete forward in a stabbing motion, attempting to impale the young Producer through the chest!

@Crow

WBJfeMo.webp

"Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of philosophy-talk either. Sometimes I want to sleep through it, sometimes I use it. Stuff just comes to my mind and I just say it... kind of makes me hypocritical in a way. Nihwhaaat?"

As she begins to impale him, Kido's eyes flicker at a more noticeable rate. He looks at the knife near his heart. Was it the end?

"I do have one more thing to say though..."

The machete that was attempting to fully pierce through Kido began to vibrate. If BERTHA was to attempt to push it in further, she would not be successful.

The wound appeared to be... burning?

Kido grins as the mist began to clear thanks to the aid of various allies.

"GO TO HELL!"

Kido's eyes appear to shimmer a scarlet bright as the knife, one and a half centimetres from his heart, would ricochet off his wound at great speeds. A heavy sonic wave of sorts, remniscent of various samples of numetal mishmashed into one soundtrack, would emerge from Kido's mouth, blasting BERTHA in the face!

"Tell the devil to pass a message to god for me - uh... I have no idea what I'm supposed to say. Anyways..."

Generating a red aura-based guitar from nothingness, He started to dual-wield it with Genji's sword.

"LET'S SHOWTIME! HYAHYA!"

@Verite

Mason responded to the invisible voice with a sudden start. He said, "Is that really your best idea, Oracle? Can't we just..." His voice trailed off. After another statement from the silence, he says, "Alright, alright. As long as Shiki's still asleep, you're right. I guess we need a rope and someone really strong."

He scanned the battlefield for someone to aid him. His eyes fell on Robin and lit up. "Hey, Robin! Grab a strong rope, find Dragon!Corrin, and bring those two things over to this portal thing!"
@Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi #Free Masons

"Guughh!"

FSSSSSSH!
It was her.
LUPO was down for good.
SNNKT!
HUNK reeled his head up when Lucifer would manage to get the drop on him, the reaper having expected the dhampir to have been rendered out of the count for the fight, though it seemed that he was premature in determining that. A costly mistake that seems to have cost him his arm when a weak spot would be pierced through. Still, he refused to make a single sound. It was almost eerie how silent he was, almost like a robot, though it was definite for sure that he was flesh and blood like anyone else there, as could be judged from the blood being drawn by Lucifer's and Toboe's attacks. The knife that he'd been holding dropped to the ground with a clank sound as his arm was effectively disabled.
Still, he needed to keep pressing. They were all just prey. The hunted. But they'd have to wait their individual turn to be hunted. With that, in response to Lucifer's move, HUNK would bring around his other arm around and swing it fiercely with the attempt of throwing a quick, yet sharp, hook to the face, intending to knock Lucifer away, all while attempting to withstand Toboe's persistent bites, for a brief period of time. Hopefully, that would be enough.
After the fact, catching sight of Add within peripheral vision, he would duck and roll, bringing the wolf boy along with him, upon registering his presence and the Dynamos that he would subsequently fire, picking up his combat knife again with his good arm. Ambidexterity when it came to weapons was practically a required skill when it came to the field. Like so...
When he'd hop to his feet again, armed with the knife again, he'd raise it and once again bring it down towards Toboe, intending to stab him in the back! More than that, he would keep his hand on the handle and continue pressing, as though trying to keep Toboe where he was, on HUNK's back, as though hoping to use him as a sort of shield from any more Dynamos that Add would release at him!
"Tch!"
@Crow
glXTgGe.webp

Placing hammer on ground, Madoka begins to pant.

"Great teamwork, everyone. Let us proceed."

She had no further words.

@Crow @Ringmaster @Hospes@Kaykay @Mason Moretti
@People Fighting Specter?

Ruby Rose

Though she would have liked to keep Lupo alive, Ruby was pretty quick to realize how difficult it would have been, at least given the current circumstances.

1OG4ahA.gif

With their enemy out of the way, Ruby was quick to move on, gesturing to the rest of the group that had been fighting Lupo, beckoning them to join her.

"Come on guys! We've got a few more to go!" She cried.

With that, she decided to join Weiss against SPECTER, but well... Seeing that he was hiding somewhere, Ruby decided to try and help lookout for Specter's next move with her crescent rose at the ready. She was unable to use her semblance, nor her dust... And her aura was down for the count, but she wasn't about to let that stop her from being of some use.

Zwei

Without his aura, and with the Zwei cannon out of commition thanks to the mist, the whole battlesuit reverted to its suitcase form... And Zwei ended up carrying around the suitcase in his mouth, quickly ducking behind Ruby and Weiss. Looks like he wasn't able to do much now except wait, as even he could recognize that his aura was down for the count.

Toboe would snarl in pain, jerking his head back as he sunk his fangs deeper into the man's shoulder.

tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo6_100.png

"You think that's going to keep me away, huh? That's cute."

Due to the loss of his higher powers, Add's eyes appeared normal for the time's being, his Dynamos present at his side after that first attempt at attacking.

tumblr_o95gb6o16M1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Toboe, I suggest you brace yourself. No promises on whether I successfully avoid hurting you or not..."

With that made clear, Add sent his Dynamos over towards HUNK and Toboe, the weapons cackling with electricity. However, this wasn't going to be the same approach like last time, this time... the Dynamos ominously circled around them. Just like connecting veins, a string of electricity shot out from the Dynamos, seeking to connect to another Dynamo across from each other. With this set up, the Dynamos began to rapidly circle around them, with Add's intention of doing as much as possible with this.

Even if it meant hurting a fellow ally, Add didn't seem to care, as if he was willing to do anything to ensure his own success and safety as this went on.

@Verite @Ringmaster @Takumi

Stiles growled, annoyed that the bat had been taken out of his hand. He was happy when all of them worked well and then the portal appeared- well, that was going to be problematic.

Can something not fuck up? Please and thank you, universe.

Scott took a deep breath, as he got up. There was so much fighting going on and - it was headache inducing. He needed to focus on something. He turned to the portal, wondering what they were going to do about this. So, this must have been the Junko from the Rapture audio logs.

@Everyone @I got nothing for fighting

Weiss' attack clipped the edge of SPECTRE's cloak as he dodged away from her. Sparks flew and sent an electric blast toward her. However, this also left SPECTRE without a cloak for the moment, visible to all.
No tentacles would harm Junko as Bekka stepped in and sliced them with her sword. "If there's something you were planning to do princess then now's the right time!"

@Yun Lee @Hospes @Atomyk

Lois would do her best to not tangle herself further into the heavy net and used the strength granted by her android body to get it off her. Getting back to her feet she'd spot Weiss nearby and shouted to her. "Did you see where it came from?"
Aim thrown off ever-so-slightly by Lois speaking to her as she made her attack, Weiss could only shout back with mild annoyance. "This way, you dun--" And then she hit him, blade connecting with his armor, only managing to clip him due to her mild distraction. Pale eyes widened as sparks flew, the electrical blow coming right her way. With a sound of surprise, and knowledge her aura was drained, she opted to dodge to her left, but not without getting a decent, startling shock that threw her off for a few moments.

A groan passed her lips as she slowly shook her head clear, readying to attack again. Well, at least she'd broken his cloaking device, making her target perfectly clear this time around. But stabbing wouldn't be good- it'd be like sticking a fork in an electrical socket. And so she attempted to overwhelm him with a series of hacks and slashes, aiming to serve as a distraction at the very least.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @york @Jeremi

Reactions: Mason Moretti

WBJfeMo.webp

"Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of philosophy-talk either. Sometimes I want to sleep through it, sometimes I use it. Stuff just comes to my mind and I just say it... kind of makes me hypocritical in a way. Nihwhaaat?"

As she begins to impale him, Kido's eyes flicker at a more noticeable rate. He looks at the knife near his heart. Was it the end?

"I do have one more thing to say though..."

The machete that was attempting to fully pierce through Kido began to vibrate. If BERTHA was to attempt to push it in further, she would not be successful.

The wound appeared to be... burning?

Kido grins as the mist began to clear thanks to the aid of various allies.

"GO TO HELL!"

Kido's eyes appear to shimmer a scarlet bright as the knife, one and a half centimetres from his heart, would ricochet off his wound at great speeds. A heavy sonic wave of sorts, remniscent of various samples of numetal mishmashed into one soundtrack, would emerge from Kido's mouth, blasting BERTHA in the face!

"Tell the devil to pass a message to god for me - uh... I have no idea what I'm supposed to say. Anyways..."

Generating a red aura-based guitar from nothingness, He started to dual-wield it with Genji's sword.

"LET'S SHOWTIME! HYAHYA!"

@Verite
"?!"

BERTHA let out an audible gasp, a mixture of surprise and confusion, before Kido would extract the strange power that seemed to reside within him and use it upon her, blasting her as she'd quickly kick herself away from him. She would be sent crashing a few feet away from him, rolling about, until she'd come to a stop, grunting in pain along the way, before slowly willing herself back on her feet while Kido would continue to run his mouth.

"Tch..." She could only grunt in response to the Producer's words. If he was seeking a grateful audience for his words, he wasn't going to find one in BERTHA. However, it would perhaps come with the arrival of an unexpected ally, as footsteps would be heard from beyond. Footsteps that somehow, beyond the fighting going on in the Command Center, all the chaos and destruction, managed to stick out. BERTHA was ready to once again retaliate, ready to swap her machete for another sidearm strapped to her leg. However, on top of the aura that Kido would exude, another power would cause her to pause. A presence that almost seemed to overtake the thrill of the fight as dead white eyes would become visible from the edge of the room.

TeRWkRS.png

A presence that frightened those who would defy it. A presence that gave its enemies, BERTHA in this case, one singular thought that repeated like clockwork.

This presence.

It was...

D A N G E R O U S

A calm, yet eerie voice could be heard as the figure seemed to speak.

"The devil isn't in right now, but the God of Death is here in his place," he spoke, eyes focused straight at BERTHA, "I'll make sure to give the devil my regards for you when I send you right to him."

"Who... are you?!"

"Hmm. I suppose it isn't unnatural for you to forget me. No... You never knew me to begin with, so there was nothing to forget," the voice spoke. The more he walked, the less and less his features were obscured by the shadows, until even his face became clear eventually, "Not personally, at least. But the grapevine extends far when you work for that Wesker worm."

"Ah... I see," BERTHA mused calmly, practically having forgotten about Kido at this point. It seemed that she had made a quick deduction about the person that had so rudely interrupted their fight, "So you were a part of the Crossed experiments? My, my, it's been such a long time. And to think I believed Jill Valentine was the last survivor who had any potential to be a detriment to Umbrella's return," she chuckled, almost speaking nostalgically, looking back at the memories like a fond heyday.

tn7Ba61.png

"More than that, I also killed your pathetic Arch Demon. Beings like him and Wesker always try to skate uphill, and inevitably, they end up falling on their face and crashing through the ice, drowning in the cold water of death below. You are no exception. Just another loose end that needs to be tied up," the young man once known as Shiki Tohno spoke darkly, though it was clear that this was not exactly the same Shiki as before.

It was not Shiki Tohno that was speaking. But it wasn't even Shiki Nanaya, the persona that he'd tried so hard to keep buried underneath, either.

This person was like the amalgamation of both their wills.

BERTHA was hardly intimidated, or so she presented herself. Perhaps working with actual monsters, both literal and figurative ones, did that to one's own nerves. She scoffed at the young man, raising her arm to point her firearm at Shiki, before pulling the trigger twice, bullets loudly being launched right at him, though the projectiles would easily enough be deflected by the boy's speed and knife.

"You talk too much, dearie. Perhaps I should treat you to my special... clamps, like I did that cute mermaid girl from before. And once I'm done with you, I'll take the cursed child of that self-serving bitch and the annoying knight who--"

b969095df98d44558e3f241aea282e76.png

FSSHT!

In the blink of an eye, like a gust of wind, Shiki was suddenly standing behind BERTHA, his knife suddenly stained with crimson red blood. Without even getting a chance to finish her sentence, it was all over for the woman.

First, her pinkie finger would fall off. And then her right leg. And then her entire mid-section slid off her lower body, as BERTHA was violently disembodied in a flash without remorse. And thus...

BERTHA was now down for the count as well.

Standing with his back against the corpse, or at least what remained of it, of the Umbrella lackey, Shiki scowled slightly.

lDSkwdB.png

"Don't you ever talk about them like that again, monster."

After a brief bout of silence, Shiki, or at least, whoever was in control at the moment, would suddenly to face Kido, his expression hardly changing compared to when he was looking at BERTHA.

"Now then... Dear me, it looks like all this commotion woke up poor Shiki. All work and no play makes him a dull boy, you know," he spoke, no humor being communicated in his voice, as he would wag his tail around, "But it's been a while since I emerged as the dominant persona. You guys must have really messed up his mind quite a bit. Maybe it'd do me and him some good to see familiar faces, but you all... are meaningless."

A sigh, and then he continued speaking.

"Unless there really is someone we'd recognize. Like that old adorable maid perhaps. You wouldn't happen to know where she is, would you?" The individual known as "Shiki" would inquire to Kido in an almost eerily nonchalant manner, the corpse of BERTHA seeming to mean nothing to him.

Of course, the so-called adorable maid that he was referring to was Sakuya, if Kido would manage to pick up on that. And he'd have to fast, as Shiki would slowly raise his arm, pointing his knife at the Producer.

He really wanted to meet a maid again, it seemed.

@Crow @Kaykay

"?!"

BERTHA let out an audible gasp, a mixture of surprise and confusion, before Kido would extract the strange power that seemed to reside within him and use it upon her, blasting her as she'd quickly kick herself away from him. She would be sent crashing a few feet away from him, rolling about, until she'd come to a stop, grunting in pain along the way, before slowly willing herself back on her feet while Kido would continue to run his mouth.

"Tch..." She could only grunt in response to the Producer's words. If he was seeking a grateful audience for his words, he wasn't going to find one in BERTHA. However, it would perhaps come with the arrival of an unexpected ally, as footsteps would be heard from beyond. Footsteps that somehow, beyond the fighting going on in the Command Center, all the chaos and destruction, managed to stick out. BERTHA was ready to once again retaliate, ready to swap her machete for another sidearm strapped to her leg. However, on top of the aura that Kido would exude, another power would cause her to pause. A presence that almost seemed to overtake the thrill of the fight as dead white eyes would become visible from the edge of the room.

TeRWkRS.png

A presence that frightened those who would defy it. A presence that gave its enemies, BERTHA in this case, one singular thought that repeated like clockwork.

This presence.

It was...

D A N G E R O U S

"The devil isn't in right now, but the God of Death is here in his place," he spoke, eyes focused straight at BERTHA, "I'll make sure to give the devil my regards for you when I send you right to him."

"Who... are you?!"

"Hmm. I suppose it isn't unnatural for you to forget me. No... You never knew me to begin with, so there was nothing to forget," the voice spoke. The more he walked, the less and less his features were obscured by the shadows, until even his face became clear eventually, "Not personally, at least. But the grapevine extends far when you work for that Wesker worm."

"Ah... I see," BERTHA mused calmly, practically having forgotten about Kido at this point. It seemed that she had made a quick deduction about the person that had so rudely interrupted their fight, "So you were a part of the Crossed experiments? My, my, it's been such a long time. And to think I believed Jill Valentine was the last survivor who had any potential to be a detriment to Umbrella's return," she chuckled, almost speaking nostalgically, looking back at the memories like a fond heyday.

tn7Ba61.png

"More than that, I also killed your pathetic Arch Demon. Beings like him and Wesker always try to skate uphill, and inevitably, they end up falling on their face and crashing through the ice, drowning in the cold water of death below. You are no exception. Just another loose end that needs to be tied up," the young man once known as Shiki Tohno spoke darkly, though it was clear that this was not exactly the same Shiki as before.

It was not Shiki Tohno that was speaking. But it wasn't even Shiki Nanaya, the persona that he'd tried so hard to keep buried underneath, either.

BERTHA was hardly intimidated, or so she presented herself. Perhaps working with actual monsters, both literal and figurative ones, did that to one's own nerves. She scoffed at the young man, raising her arm to point her firearm at Shiki, before pulling the trigger twice, bullets loudly being launched right at him, though the projectiles would easily enough be deflected by the boy's speed and knife.

"You talk too much, dearie. Perhaps I should treat you to my special... clamps, like I did that cute mermaid girl from before. And once I'm done with you, I'll take the cursed child of that self-serving bitch and the annoying knight who--"

FSSHT!

In the blink of an eye, like a gust of wind, Shiki was suddenly standing behind BERTHA, his knife suddenly stained with crimson red blood. Without even getting a chance to finish her sentence, it was all over for the woman.

First, her pinkie finger would fall off. And then her right leg. And then her entire mid-section slid off her lower body, as BERTHA was violently disembodied in a flash without remorse. And thus...

Standing with his back against the corpse, or at least what remained of it, of the Umbrella lackey, Shiki scowled slightly.

lDSkwdB.png

After a brief bout of silence, Shiki, or at least, whoever was in control at the moment, would suddenly to face Kido, his expression hardly changing compared to when he was looking at BERTHA.

"Now then... Dear me, it looks like all this commotion woke up poor Shiki. All work and no play makes him a dull boy, you know," he spoke, no humor being communicated in his voice, as he would wag his tail around, "But it's been a while since I emerged as the dominant persona. You guys must have really messed up his mind quite a bit. Maybe it'd do me and him some good to see familiar faces, but you all... are meaningless."

"Unless there really is someone we'd recognize. Like that old adorable maid perhaps. You wouldn't happen to know where she is, would you?" The individual known as "Shiki" would inquire to Kido in an almost eerily nonchalant manner, the corpse of BERTHA seeming to mean nothing to him.

Of course, the so-called adorable maid that he was referring to was Sakuya, if Kido would manage to pick up on that. And he'd have to fast, as Shiki would slowly raise his arm, pointing his knife at the Producer.

@Crow @Kaykay

As the battle came to a close, Kido's eyes were back to normal, the red guitar vanished into thin air and the sword was unsheathed.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Shiggs? Shiggs? You don't seem very Shiggs to me," Kido comments, attempting to cover his mouth as BERTHA's bloodstained mask flew into the air and landed in Kido's hands. "It's the glasses, isn't it? Foolproof disguise material, am I right?"

It wasn't the glasses. It wasn't Tohno Shiki. That was anything but a simple young boy who wants a normal life.

The menacing man looks into Kido's eyes, aiming his knife at him. Kido hid his lower face behind the mask, most frightened by the sight of sharp edges in his face.

"H- hey, I don't really like-"

The Shiki-like entity spoke of its question as Kido slowly steps backwards.

"Just ask nicely, geez, she's-"

The room was a godawful giant mess of a room. It was in such ruin, you could plop some band on a platform in the middle and they could play music regarding the chaos that ensued.

"Silver-haired, maid outfit, shoots knives, accompanied by vampire that wears granny hat, right? She's in this room. She entered with the group of us and she hasn't left. She's probably still fighting-"

LUPO's bloodstained mask plopped onto the floor. Kido points to it.

"- whoever this lady was. Except she and a bunch of others just wiped the floor with her."

@Verite @Kaykay @Crow

Last edited:
Ruby would find that SPECTRE was visible for the moment with a knife in hand. With her speed reduced from the effects of the mist, SPECTRE was able to match her slashes with his own, blocking and parrying away as he waited for his cloak to repair itself.

@Hospes @york

Junko began to sob heavily, holding Lang's jacket away from her as she didn't want to get it wet.

bIaXBRv.png

"Y-You don't understand! These portals go to who-knows-where! Demons could come out the other side and it'd be so so so much more worse than Umbrella! I'm absolutely the worst, most awful human being with the most rotten luck!"

With BELTWAY dealt with, Lalonde turned her attention to the portal in the room. It seemed stable enough for now, as long as everyone stayed a few feet away from it. "Perhaps we should keep a guard on it until the mist dissipates?" she asked calmly, crossing her arms. "Then, dear, you can close it up again. Either way, it does not seem to be expanding... Hm."

Lalonde turned to Ilona and Mason. "Do you have an idea? I don't think it's entirely pressing, at least not with one more Umbrella agent remaining. However... Ilona, do you think you could counteract this portal somehow with your own unique abilities?"

yoOg5MM.png

"I-I don't think that's a sound idea!" Makoto exclaimed. "Caution may be a better action."

"A fair concern... still, I'd like to hear what Ilona thinks."

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

From the moment Ilona laid her blue eyes on the portal, the young woman became transfixed by it. She stared deep into the depths of it, so focused on it that she didn't hear or see anything happening around her. It was only when she heard her name that she was alerted, turning in Lalonde's direction. Hearing the mistrust in Makoto's voice made her hesitant to even muster a reply, but after a moment she did so anyhow.

cfBzYQO.jpg

Glancing between Lalonde and the portal Ilona said, "I may not have control over my destructive powers, but the power of teleportation and travel are two powers I have absolute control over so long as I'm not stressed." It took me years to prefect them, but I did it. "There's no doubt in my mind I can close it..."

Ilona paused, glancing at Makoto with a frown. "But if it makes you uncomfortable, perhaps I should not." The way he's looking at me now is the way I've been looked at my entire life. It makes me uncertain if I should even use my powers at all...

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

"?!"

TeRWkRS.png

This presence.

It was...

D A N G E R O U S

"Who... are you?!"

tn7Ba61.png

FSSHT!

lDSkwdB.png

@Crow @Kaykay
As the battle came to a close, Kido's eyes were back to normal, the red guitar vanished into thin air and the sword was unsheathed.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Shiggs? Shiggs? You don't seem very Shiggs to me," Kido comments, attempting to cover his mouth as BERTHA's bloodstained mask flew into the air and landed in Kido's hands. "It's the glasses, isn't it? Foolproof disguise material, am I right?"

It wasn't the glasses. It wasn't Tohno Shiki. That was anything but a simple young boy who wants a normal life.

The menacing man looks into Kido's eyes, aiming his knife at him. Kido hid his lower face behind the mask, most frightened by the sight of sharp edges in his face.

"H- hey, I don't really like-"

The Shiki-like entity spoke of its question as Kido slowly steps backwards.

"Just ask nicely, geez, she's-"

The room was a godawful giant mess of a room. It was in such ruin, you could plop some band on a platform in the middle and they could play music regarding the chaos that ensued.

"Silver-haired, maid outfit, shoots knives, accompanied by vampire that wears granny hat, right? She's in this room. She entered with the group of us and she hasn't left. She's probably still fighting-"

LUPO's bloodstained mask plopped onto the floor. Kido points to it.

"- whoever this lady was. Except she and a bunch of others just wiped the floor with her."

@Verite @Kaykay @Crow
It didn't take long for the maid in question to notice what was going on here. Shiki's mood had taken a turn for the violent, and one of those...producer people seemed to be on the wrong end of his knife. Quickly making her way over, Sakuya calmly stood between the knife that had sliced BERTHA apart so apathetically and Kido.

206.png

"I'm right here, Shiki. It's good to see you awake again."

Her knife still in hand, it dangled loosely at her hip as she spoke. Shared affinity for knives it seemed.

@Crow @Verite

Ruby would find that SPECTRE was visible for the moment with a knife in hand. With her speed reduced from the effects of the mist, SPECTRE was able to match her slashes with his own, blocking and parrying away as he waited for his cloak to repair itself.

@Hospes @york

Junko began to sob heavily, holding Lang's jacket away from her as she didn't want to get it wet.

bIaXBRv.png

"Y-You don't understand! These portals go to who-knows-where! Demons could come out the other side and it'd be so so so much more worse than Umbrella! I'm absolutely the worst, most awful human being with the most rotten luck!"

With BELTWAY dealt with, Lalonde turned her attention to the portal in the room. It seemed stable enough for now, as long as everyone stayed a few feet away from it. "Perhaps we should keep a guard on it until the mist dissipates?" she asked calmly, crossing her arms. "Then, dear, you can close it up again. Either way, it does not seem to be expanding... Hm."

Lalonde turned to Ilona and Mason. "Do you have an idea? I don't think it's entirely pressing, at least not with one more Umbrella agent remaining. However... Ilona, do you think you could counteract this portal somehow with your own unique abilities?"

yoOg5MM.png

"I-I don't think that's a sound idea!" Makoto exclaimed. "Caution may be a better action."

"A fair concern... still, I'd like to hear what Ilona thinks."

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti
Oh great,the poor kid was in hysterics. Lang sighed, stepping back to Junko and sitting beside her again. Others were already discussing how to close the portal, but maybe he could calm her down enough to do it before anything drastic had to happen.

"Hey now, don't beat yourself up over this," he told her. "You've seen we can all handle whatever may pop out of there...if anything pops out at all. People can handle themselves in this, so take the time you need." After a pause, he added, "...I don't have any tissues onme, you can use the jacket." Hopefully her mascara would get on the black parts and not show as much.

@Atomyk @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Meanwhile, the smell of Toboe's blood would cause a reaction from Cheza where she stood. She cringed and brought her free hand to her mouth to muffle a shriek.
tumblr_o82zwxBq2X1v3qowuo6_100.png

"You think that's going to keep me away, huh? That's cute."

Due to the loss of his higher powers, Add's eyes appeared normal for the time's being, his Dynamos present at his side after that first attempt at attacking.

tumblr_o95gb6o16M1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Toboe, I suggest you brace yourself. No promises on whether I successfully avoid hurting you or not..."

With that made clear, Add sent his Dynamos over towards HUNK and Toboe, the weapons cackling with electricity. However, this wasn't going to be the same approach like last time, this time... the Dynamos ominously circled around them. Just like connecting veins, a string of electricity shot out from the Dynamos, seeking to connect to another Dynamo across from each other. With this set up, the Dynamos began to rapidly circle around them, with Add's intention of doing as much as possible with this.

Even if it meant hurting a fellow ally, Add didn't seem to care, as if he was willing to do anything to ensure his own success and safety as this went on.

@Verite @Ringmaster @Takumi
"!"

HUNK let out a lightly alarmed breath when it would seem that his move to put Toboe in further danger would seem to yield no reaction from Add. It seemed like cheap pathos tactics would have no effect on this particular person. What a pain. It seemed that he'd have to find another way out of this situation then, lest he fall like his lesser comrades. As the Dynamos closed in, he would quickly scan the area, attempting to work out some sort of plan out of here. He couldn't very well jump out of the field, especially not with Toboe weighing him down, but that would depend on how much the werewolf was willing to take one for the team.

He probably would be willing to, though it was likely he wasn't being asked.

Still, it wasn't worth it if HUNK himself was going to get hurt, so he needed to get out of here. Swapping out his knife for his side pistol, he would add onto the abuse put on to Toboe by bashing the gun a few times into the wolf's face in another attempt to get him off of him!

Regardless of whether or not it would work, HUNK would then proceed to point his gun at one of the many Dynamos, pulling the trigger at it and hoping to disable it!

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

It didn't take long for the maid in question to notice what was going on here. Shiki's mood had taken a turn for the violent, and one of those...producer people seemed to be on the wrong end of his knife. Quickly making her way over, Sakuya calmly stood between the knife that had sliced BERTHA apart so apathetically and Kido.

206.png

Her knife still in hand, it dangled loosely at her hip as she spoke. Shared affinity for knives it seemed.

@Crow @Verite
Shiki's face remained practically deathly serious, even for a brief moment after Sakuya would greet him. However, quickly, his expression would shift quite a bit, a sudden change in mood coming about him. If the current persona he was in could be described as an amalgamation of Tohno and Nanaya, then...

Nanaya01.png

"Yo. It's been quite a while indeed. Were you actually talking to me though, or were you thinking of "Shiki" Shiki?" The individual known as Shiki Nanaya inquired, a smile suddenly tugging at the corners of his lips as he would lower his knife hand, as it seemed that that persona was now the completely dominant one. The persona that had not manifested since the Arch Demon's Downfall, that had lay dormant for a whole year.

One could only hope that he had no intention of hurting anyone, at least not the good guys here, though if he did, he likely would have already moved. On that very note, he would nonchalantly scratch his head with his fingers, the blade of his knife practically combing over his hair, whilst also putting his other hand on his hip.

"Looks like you've certainly been busy since we last met. For some reason, I feel more... at ease than I usually do after killing that person, even though I don't believe I've ever met her. Perhaps it's something rubbing off from dear Shiki. Even so, I just wanted, one more time, to see what it was like to walk around freely. Maybe I ought to make this an annual thing, hmm?"

Meanwhile, it seems like "Shiki" had forgotten about Kido. Too bad he wasn't also a cute girl.

@Kaykay @Crow

Last edited:
"!"

HUNK let out a lightly alarmed breath when it would seem that his move to put Toboe in further danger would seem to yield no reaction from Add. It seemed like cheap pathos tactics would have no effect on this particular person. What a pain. It seemed that he'd have to find another way out of this situation then, lest he fall like his lesser comrades. As the Dynamos closed in, he would quickly scan the area, attempting to work out some sort of plan out of here. He couldn't very well jump out of the field, especially not with Toboe weighing him down, but that would depend on how much the werewolf was willing to take one for the team.

Still, it wasn't worth it if HUNK himself was going to get hurt, so he needed to get out of here. Swapping out his knife for his side pistol, he would add onto the abuse put on to Toboe by bashing the gun a few times into the wolf's face in another attempt to get him off of him!

Regardless of whether or not it would work, HUNK would then proceed to point his gun at one of the many Dynamos, pulling the trigger at it and hoping to disable it!

Toboe was determined to keep HUNK from getting away from him no matter what it took, snarling once more the hits to the face would cause Toboe to let up some but while the man would aim for the Dynamo the wolf would aim for his throat and mask once more! His form becoming human once more the boy would use his legs to cling to him as best as possible and intend to rip the mask off while the fingers of his other hand would squeeze the man's throat with as much force as possible.

He was angry, tired, and willing to spill blood. This side of Toboe only showed once in his world. Here it was again after so long. He'd really need to take a break after this though.

206.png

@Crow @Verite

Shiki's face remained practically deathly serious, even for a brief moment after Sakuya would greet him. However, quickly, his expression would shift quite a bit, a sudden change in mood coming about him. If the current persona he was in could be described as an amalgamation of Tohno and Nanaya, then...

Nanaya01.png

"Yo. It's been quite a while indeed. Were you actually talking to me though, or were you thinking of "Shiki" Shiki?" The individual known as Shiki Nanaya inquired, a smile suddenly tugging at the corners of his lips as he would lower his knife hand, as it seemed that that persona was now the completely dominant one. The persona that had not manifested since the Arch Demon's Downfall, that had lay dormant for a whole year.

One could only hope that he had no intention of hurting anyone, at least not the good guys here, though if he did, he likely would have already moved. On that very note, he would nonchalantly scratch his head with his fingers, the blade of his knife practically combing over his hair, whilst also putting his other hand on his hip.

"Looks like you've certainly been busy since we last met. For some reason, I feel more... at ease than I usually do after killing that person, even though I don't believe I've ever met her. Perhaps it's something rubbing off from dear Shiki. Even so, I just wanted, one more time, to see what it was like to walk around freely. Maybe I ought to make this an annual thing, hmm?"

Meanwhile, it seems like "Shiki" had forgotten about Kido. Too bad he wasn't also a cute girl.

@Kaykay @Crow

WBJfeMo.webp

"Yeah, OK, you lovebirds have all the fun in the cosmos. I'll be dealing with whatever the heck's happening over there," Kido feels a little annoyed as he points his thumb to another fight. He picks the LUPO masks up - now in possession of both the BERTHA's mask and LUPO mask.

glXTgGe.webp

"Brother," Madoka says, appearing behind him, "are you alright?"

"I'm a legitimate businessman, you think I'll be anything but alright?"

"Yes."

Kido pouts in response.

@Verite @Kaykay @Crow

@Hospes @york

WBJfeMo.webp

"Ruby! Ruby's friend whose name I forgot!" Kido calls out as he kicks both LUPO's mask and BERTHA's masks towards Weiss and Ruby. "Try these on for size!"

Proceeding from there, he runs away towards the next frontier...

@york @Hospes @Atomyk @Crow

"!"

Toboe was determined to keep HUNK from getting away from him no matter what it took, snarling once more the hits to the face would cause Toboe to let up some but while the man would aim for the Dynamo the wolf would aim for his throat and mask once more! His form becoming human once more the boy would use his legs to cling to him as best as possible and intend to rip the mask off while the fingers of his other hand would squeeze the man's throat with as much force as possible.

He was angry, tired, and willing to spill blood. This side of Toboe only showed once in his world. Here it was again after so long. He'd really need to take a break after this though.

glXTgGe.webp

"Eat this."

Madoka's eyes began to shimmer a chrome hue as she proceeds to continuously slam the hammer on the ground, causing it to make beats akin to a rattling drum. The shaking of the Earth was meant to imbalance HUNK.

WBJfeMo.webp

"COOL CATCHPHRASE!"

Kido lunges at HUNK, using Genji's blade to knock his gun off.

"Well, at least this isn't another 'Ms Kirigiri got caught up with some giant monster we've got to save her' episode. That'd be a calamity. What're the odds of it happening thrice in a row?"

"This is an equally bad calamity."

"Not for long!"

Kido continues his swordfighting barrages against HUNK, should HUNK survive. He also yanks a computer out of some table, preparing to dual-wield it with Genji's sword.

@Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow

Nanaya01.png

@Kaykay @Crow
Sakuya took a brief pause as his demeanor switched once more. It obviously wasn't the mellow Shiki Tohno speaking. So this was the other one, then, Shiki Nanaya. This half of him hadn't ever come off particularly well to her, but that didn't mean she planned to be rude to him or anything.

Sakuya-SWRPleased.png

"I was thinking of the other Shiki, but it's been a long time since I've seen you as well."

She didn't respond to Kido's comments, simply crossing her arms. It didn't seem like he had any obvious bad intentions for now, but how long would that last? He had at least defeated one of their enemies for them, so one point for him.

She still didn't quite trust this persona of his, though. Probably for good reason.

"I'm sure we could settle for making it centurial."

So much for not being rude.

@Verite @Crow

That damn mist! I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THAT DAMN MIST! She thought to herself with a groan of annoyance. SCEPTRE had vanished again, she had struck a hologram. GREAT. Just fan-fucking-tastic! Though she could still feel the vibrations from movement, and hearing the sound of slashes he could see Ruby was clashing with him. THAT'S MY PREY! HOW DARE THEY! Anger, vivid on her face as she surged forward on a fang, blasting towards SCEPTRE from the side with reckless abandon for who might get hurt in the process. The hooks on her legs flew freely forwards, aimed at the man with cloak but not too far out of the way to stray and hit Ruby in the process if she didn't react in time. Miko wouldn't stop until either she died, or she got her prey. This was a frenzy with no care for who got hurt in the process. The law of nature was in place.
@Atomyk @york

Status
Not open for further replies.