Status
Not open for further replies.

As the others would aide in the fights, Train Heartnet would rush in and aim his gun--selecting one of the many enemies to attack so he could help out the group. As good as the young man was at fighting, he really wished this battle would be over quickly. So many problems had occurred all at once since he had joined the Coalition that he felt as if he'd never even had a chance to breathe since arriving there.

tumblr_inline_nl0nfeYh911r3leyb.png

"I guess it's about high time I brought some bad luck," the bounty hunter said to himself, precisely aiming his gun at one of Bertha's hands. He did this not only to gain her attention, but also to try and knock the rifle out of her hands and mess up her attack. Afterwards, knowing he would have her attention after his first move, Train fired a bullet past her head so that it would bounce off the nearest surface behind her and return to hit her in the side.

@Verite

Hovering in from a distance Deoxys also came forward to aide with the battle. Where it had been all this time was likely a mystery to the others, but for the alien to rear its head now must've meant that it found this battle to be important. The alien wasted no time in analyzing the best way for it to tackle its opponents while multitasking as it shifted into its Attack Forme.

tumblr_inline_n5n8h3DxAa1sr87d4.png

Calculating plan of action for eminent destruction of the enemy organisms.

Analysis complete.

bb0401cff5b79be0409d2e9bb607747f.png

Wrap

Using its long tentacles, Deoxys would reach forth and wrap Lupo in a tight hold so that Saber's, and anyone else's, attacks would easily be able to hit their target without him even attempting to dodge.

@Verite @Ringmaster

Meanwhile, Ilona hung back with Miss Lalonde, her blue eyes wide with alarm as all of the fighting occurred. It was hard to believe that only a short while ago she had been standing in the med bay, being greeted by the group after she had returned. It was unsettling how quickly things could change for the worse. Ilona just wished all of this would come to an end.

As the fighting progressed, the princess stuck as close to Lalonde as she could, watching the guards as Lalonde aimed her gun at the second one. The blonde kept on her toes while all of this occurred, trying her best not to be dead weight.

p0ATqr4.png

"Miss, if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know..."

Ilona curled and uncurled her fists, the tips of her fingers flickering with static. While she may not have had full control over her unique powers, she did have absolute control over the lightning miracles she had achieved by making a convenient with the Sun just as her father had done. She could use bits of lightning and even knew how to fight with her sword, but...

Lately, Ilona had been hesitating to fight. She had struggled to even pull the trigger on the blaster she carried when Lalonde rescued her. Because of the mess she was in with the powers she didn't know how to control, Ilona was afraid to take any sort of action that might cause her to mess up and hurt someone. And did the others even want her to help? If they feared her powers, Ilona doubted that they would. She was probably better off doing nothing, but on the other hand she didn't want to be useless either.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

@Everybody​

m8lqC2J.png

"I-I'm not sure..." Makoto found himself inexplicably confused, staring at Kido as if he'd just done something crazy. Perhaps picking up a fallen comrade's weaponry wasn't entirely out of the question, but kendo training or not, Kido was probably the last person Makoto would have given Genji's sword. As a shot rang out above him, knocking debris about, Makoto groaned. "One of the guards blocked the exit with explosives... Besides, it's not just Genji that's injured! I'd need to move the others as well!"

"Let me look at him!" Jude exclaimed, dropping down next to Genji. He looked confused for a moment, but seemed to understand how to remove Genji's face mask. After a moment's examination, he said, "... He's alive. For now. So is Reinhardt." Jude's hands glowed and he held them over Genji's body. "It won't be enough, but I will keep them alive."

Makoto nodded gratefully. "Okay... Jude, let's move the injured to where Zen and Wynne are, and you guys will have to protect them." As the doctor nodded, Makoto began to help him move Genji toward Jon and Iroh. "Reinhardt is too big... someone strong needs to move him!"

@Crow @Josh M @Sen @Mason Moretti @Verite

For all his efforts, Scott found himself being hit in the back of the head by a second guard, knocking him to the ground. The guard then turned toward Stiles, aiming a shotgun his way.

Fm5woaS.png

"Come on, big guy, I know you're here for us."

The man turned toward Lalonde, who was protecting Ilona for the moment. She had her gun aimed on him, smiling despite the fear she felt. He aimed back at her, and Lalonde knew she could not hold a stand-off with him for very long. "Came all this way, did you? These ladies don't even know your name. That's not polite, dear."

"... BELTWAY," was all the man had to say.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9

In response to Bekka's boasting, Sergei shot upon her to get her attention. Though the bullet would be useless for one such as her, she would turn to find something peculiar happening to the man.

uDIHM14.jpg

Red tendrisl burst forth from the man's arms, wrapping around him as some kind of infection mutated his body. Sergei grinned madly, even as his clothes were ripped apart and his skin was covered in a layer of white tissue. His facial features were covered as the red tendrils turned his arms into one singular appendage that whipped back and forth like a worm.

RZuLQcb.png

The long tentacle shot out toward Bekka, surprisingly powerful enough to slam her into the wall of the room.

@Jeremi

Junko gave Mason a sidelong glance, though she seemed to give a relieved sigh at the barrier. "Junko Enoshima." She looked around, confident with the barrier around her of taking a moment to gather herself. After a moment, she responded to his question. "Just, uh, watch me, I guess? I'm not used to any of this, but... look, I can create these portals that drop people into other worlds. Don't ask how or why because I don't know, I just can, okay? I'm afraid of using it because I can't control it too well..."

With the debris that was being gathered due to the fighting, Lang would be able to find enough turned over desks to adequately shield Junko for the moment while Mason left.

t0EEqdJ.png

"It's not really a matter of time! There's just too many innocent people! I need that ugly bastard trapped or something..."

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

SPECTRE dropped out of sight to avoid the chair, Zatanna's magic, and Weiss' glyphs, mysteriously disappearing from the scene as Shizuo approached them. FOUR EYES wasn't so slippery, forcing her to engage with the man with the iron bar. She understood at the very least that a hit from him would do severe damage, so she jumped back nimbly, just out of reach of the attack. She didn't want to keep on the defensive, so she retaliated by shooting needles at Shizuo between swings, one connecting with his bicep, which would in turn infect him with a serum that slowed down his movements about 50%.

Though she was now out of those particular needles, FOUR EYES felt she could go to-to-toe with the man before her, at least until a beam of energy slammed into her and knocked her into the wall. The woman cried out, just as Wanda's attack followed this up and slammed into her again. Dust and debris enshrouded her, obscuring FOUR EYES as another barrage of needles was shot out toward Add and Wanda.

When SPECTRE reappeared, he stood frozen. He was taken quickly by Miko, who would unfortunately find the man to have been nothing more than a hologram. A shot slammed into the ground next to her, revealing the man to be at the opposite side of the room now, aiming at her. It was clear he possessed some means of cloaking his own body for periods of time.

As the dust settled, it was revealed that FOUR EYES had been skewered with knives at some point. She still lived, barely, her vitals miraculously missed. All the woman could do was give a slight nod, looking as if she knew this was bound to happen. As she closed her eyes, something odd happened. Black mist seeped out from under her clothing, just enough for those looking at her to recognize it as the mist that had knocked them unconscious in the first place.

Somehow, FOUR EYES exploded, spraying those around her with blood and the black mist. The mist expanded and began to permeate the room, cutting the group off from their higher powers.

@The Tactician @darnerdemons @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Hospes

@Gummi Bunnies @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Crow @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Sen @Bomb @Everyone

"I'll do my best." Lois replied creating a gust of wind that would lift Reinhardt harmlessly off the ground and much easier to transport. "Lead the way."

@Crow @Josh M @Sen @Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk

Bekka would crash into the wall leaving a indenture in it as she fell off. Getting up she'd aim her sword at Sergei.

Bekka71_zpsmgdi5dpw.png

"Not surprised any creature you Umbrella creeps turn into would be phallic." With that she charged any tentacle coming her way she'd slice with her sword before she'd get close enough to try and cut the creature in half.

iZA2kyu.png

"You do... whatever you feel is best, dear."

Lalonde was prepared to lay down her life not just Ilona, but the cause of wiping these evil men and women from existence. However, she also knew such thinking was not right, not when she had others who both wanted and needed her to live. She had already made the mistake once, failing Rose as a mother, but she would not fail again. She would live on to fight another day.

"It's fortuitous we didn't use these all up," she said, reaching into her pocket. She saw the man ready to pull the trigger on his own gun for this action, so she practically dived behind a row of computers, carrying Ilona with her. BELTWAY's shot went wide, and he didn't notice the grenade Lalonde had left sitting in front of him. "Boys, get down!" she yelled, indicating both Scott and Stiles.

The blood that poured from the tentacles was acidic, powerful enough to damage even Bekka. Instead of risking his main appendage, Sergei slammed it down to the ground, creating a seismic impact that exploded the floor and the furniture as if a meteor had hit it. Bekka would likely be caught up in it, allowing Sergei a moment for his main appendage to open a hole at its head to spew acid toward the woman.

@Jeremi

Last edited:
iZA2kyu.png

Lalonde was prepared to lay down her life not just Ilona, but the cause of wiping these evil men and women from existence. However, she also knew such thinking was not right, not when she had others who both wanted and needed her to live. She had already made the mistake once, failing Rose as a mother, but she would not fail again. She would live on to fight another day.

"It's a good thing we didn't use these all up," she said, reaching into her pocket. She saw the man ready to pull the trigger on his own gun for this action, so she practically dived behind a row of computers, carrying Ilona with her. BELTWAY's shot went wide, and he didn't notice the grenade Lalonde had left sitting in front of him. "Boys, get down!" she yelled, indicating both Scott and Stiles.

The blood that poured from the tentacles was acidic, powerful enough to damage even Bekka. Instead of risking his main appendage, Sergei slammed it down to the ground, creating a seismic impact that exploded the floor and the furniture as if a meteor had hit it. Bekka would likely be caught up in it, allowing Sergei a moment for his main appendage to open a hole at its head to spew acid toward the woman.

@Jeremi

Bekka18_zps1t9ukf46.png

Bekka had been sloppy as the acid hit she would've lost her footing when the tentacle slammed into the floor and knocked her down. When the next acid reflux came though Bekka rolled out of the way and leaped back to her feet.

Bekka39_zps8b9kuual.png

"You should buy me a drink before coming in for the kill." Bekka quipped. Sword still firmly in her grasp she made another move towards the creature to try and slash some more appendages off it.​

@Atomyk

With superhuman reflexes, LUPO was able to process Ruby's movements and take evasive action, quickly ceasing fire upon the Producers and backflipping out of the way in an effort to dodge the scythe strike. The ill-timed tremor caused by the usage of Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer would have LUPO lose her balance during her acrobatics and fumble. The woman lost her footing for just a moment, causing her to crudely fall on her face with a resounding "Oof!" grunt, though her facemask managed to at least protect her face from much damage.

BERTHA stumbled about, meanwhile, but seemed to retain more balance than LUPO ultimately, if only because she had been stationary. When the tremors would pass, LUPO would remain on the ground, facing up and getting into a prone position, scrambling to grab her dropped rifle and aim it at Kido, deciding to focus on him before exacting revenge on Ruby for that surprise attack. BERTHA, standing beside her comrade, would refocus her aim, relentlessly trying to catch down Kido and get a good shot at him, the two of them speaking to each other.

"Focus on the boy. Children like him can be most troublesome with those kinds of weapons precisely because he does not know how to use them!" LUPO would exclaim, before the two women would open fire upon him!

@Crow @york

"RAAAAAAAARGH!"

Descending from above, Saber Alter swung her blade down for LUPO's neck like an executioner passing judgement. With a cold light in her eyes, the False King of Knights entered the battle and took her opportunity.

"FACE JUDGEMENT ALMIGHTY CUR!"

@Crow @york @Verite

Mason decided to follow Kido and assist his plan to help Makoto. Junko was being protected by another man with spiky hair and appeared to be fine, so he dropped the barrier that say around her.

He prepared another aura barrier that protected himself, Makoto, Madoka, Kido, and the cybernetic man Kido mentioned. Hopefully, the collection of them could return to the medical bay safely.

Mason's shield was weak, relatively speaking, but he could sustain it long enough to get them there. It would at least be able to take a few bullets.

Aura Inv: Wide Barrier [Mas, Mad, Mak, Kido, Whoever the cyborg is]
Aura Pow: 20%

@Atomyk @Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Verite @Anybody Else

m8lqC2J.png

"I-I'm not sure..." Makoto found himself inexplicably confused, staring at Kido as if he'd just done something crazy. Perhaps picking up a fallen comrade's weaponry wasn't entirely out of the question, but kendo training or not, Kido was probably the last person Makoto would have given Genji's sword. As a shot rang out above him, knocking debris about, Makoto groaned. "One of the guards blocked the exit with explosives... Besides, it's not just Genji that's injured! I'd need to move the others as well!"

"Let me look at him!" Jude exclaimed, dropping down next to Genji. He looked confused for a moment, but seemed to understand how to remove Genji's face mask. After a moment's examination, he said, "... He's alive. For now. So is Reinhardt." Jude's hands glowed and he held them over Genji's body. "It won't be enough, but I will keep them alive."

Makoto nodded gratefully. "Okay... Jude, let's move the injured to where Zen and Wynne are, and you guys will have to protect them." As the doctor nodded, Makoto began to help him move Genji toward Jon and Iroh. "Reinhardt is too big... someone strong needs to move him!"

"I'll do my best." Lois replied creating a gust of wind that would lift Reinhardt harmlessly off the ground and much easier to transport. "Lead the way."

WBJfeMo.webp

"Hoo! Nice one, Saber Alter!" Kido grins as he prepares to grab more shurikens from Genji's pockets.

Listening to what Makoto had to say, Kido shrugged, "can't be helped, I guess. These guys are always so prepared. Say, how much can one explosive take out, at most? I might have an idea, and you probably won't like it."

Peering from Mason's barrier, that protected him from LUPO and BERTHA. He tosses Genji's shurikens at them.

glXTgGe.webp

"Round 2!"

Madoka slams the hammer on the ground once again, attempting to imbalance LUPO and BERTHA again.

Would the same trick work twice? Unlikely.

But it wasn't the same trick.

Genji's shurikens, the tremor from Reindhart's Rocket Hammer, those were mere distractions.

Kido takes a leap, using Genji's blade in attempt to swerve Bertha's gun from her hands.

"Never bring a sword to a gunfight, so they say," Kido proceeds to strike BERTHA's head, then assaults her hips with swift sword strikes.

"You know those classic samurai dramas where the characters always have these cool names or say cool catchphrases for their attacks and stuff?" Kido attempts to converse with his opponent. "Any suggestions for my moves?"

Kido then grabs a first aid kit box from the wall and improvises it as a weapon to counter a potential attack from BERTHA.

"Boxing isn't my forte, but I think I'm getting the hang of it! Nihi~" Kido grins as he kicks the first aid kit to Makoto, Jude and the others hiding within Mason's barrier. "Pass!"

"I have other things to worry about," Madoka says to Makoto. "It is apparent that Mason's barrier cannot hold too much impact. When it breaks, I will jump into the fray."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @Ringmaster @Sen

Last edited:
m8lqC2J.png

@Crow @Josh M @Sen @Mason Moretti @Verite

For all his efforts, Scott found himself being hit in the back of the head by a second guard, knocking him to the ground. The guard then turned toward Stiles, aiming a shotgun his way.

Fm5woaS.png

"Come on, big guy, I know you're here for us."

The man turned toward Lalonde, who was protecting Ilona for the moment. She had her gun aimed on him, smiling despite the fear she felt. He aimed back at her, and Lalonde knew she could not hold a stand-off with him for very long. "Came all this way, did you? These ladies don't even know your name. That's not polite, dear."

"... BELTWAY," was all the man had to say.

In response to Bekka's boasting, Sergei shot upon her to get her attention. Though the bullet would be useless for one such as her, she would turn to find something peculiar happening to the man.

uDIHM14.jpg

Red tendrisl burst forth from the man's arms, wrapping around him as some kind of infection mutated his body. Sergei grinned madly, even as his clothes were ripped apart and his skin was covered in a layer of white tissue. His facial features were covered as the red tendrils turned his arms into one singular appendage that whipped back and forth like a worm.

RZuLQcb.png

The long tentacle shot out toward Bekka, surprisingly powerful enough to slam her into the wall of the room.

@Jeremi

Junko gave Mason a sidelong glance, though she seemed to give a relieved sigh at the barrier. "Junko Enoshima." She looked around, confident with the barrier around her of taking a moment to gather herself. After a moment, she responded to his question. "Just, uh, watch me, I guess? I'm not used to any of this, but... look, I can create these portals that drop people into other worlds. Don't ask how or why because I don't know, I just can, okay? I'm afraid of using it because I can't control it too well..."

With the debris that was being gathered due to the fighting, Lang would be able to find enough turned over desks to adequately shield Junko for the moment while Mason left.

t0EEqdJ.png

"It's not really a matter of time! There's just too many innocent people! I need that ugly bastard trapped or something..."

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

SPECTRE dropped out of sight to avoid the chair, Zatanna's magic, and Weiss' glyphs, mysteriously disappearing from the scene as Shizuo approached them. FOUR EYES wasn't so slippery, forcing her to engage with the man with the iron bar. She understood at the very least that a hit from him would do severe damage, so she jumped back nimbly, just out of reach of the attack. She didn't want to keep on the defensive, so she retaliated by shooting needles at Shizuo between swings, one connecting with his bicep, which would in turn infect him with a serum that slowed down his movements about 50%.

Though she was now out of those particular needles, FOUR EYES felt she could go to-to-toe with the man before her, at least until a beam of energy slammed into her and knocked her into the wall. The woman cried out, just as Wanda's attack followed this up and slammed into her again. Dust and debris enshrouded her, obscuring FOUR EYES as another barrage of needles was shot out toward Add and Wanda.

When SPECTRE reappeared, he stood frozen. He was taken quickly by Miko, who would unfortunately find the man to have been nothing more than a hologram. A shot slammed into the ground next to her, revealing the man to be at the opposite side of the room now, aiming at her. It was clear he possessed some means of cloaking his own body for periods of time.

As the dust settled, it was revealed that FOUR EYES had been skewered with knives at some point. She still lived, barely, her vitals miraculously missed. All the woman could do was give a slight nod, looking as if she knew this was bound to happen. As she closed her eyes, something odd happened. Black mist seeped out from under her clothing, just enough for those looking at her to recognize it as the mist that had knocked them unconscious in the first place.

Somehow, FOUR EYES exploded, spraying those around her with blood and the black mist. The mist expanded and began to permeate the room, cutting the group off from their higher powers.

@Gummi Bunnies @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Crow @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Sen @Bomb @Everyone

@Crow @Josh M @Sen @Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk

Bekka would crash into the wall leaving a indenture in it as she fell off. Getting up she'd aim her sword at Sergei.

Bekka71_zpsmgdi5dpw.png

"Not surprised any creature you Umbrella creeps turn into would be phallic." With that she charged any tentacle coming her way she'd slice with her sword before she'd get close enough to try and cut the creature in half.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Hoo! Nice one, Saber Alter!" Kido grins as he prepares to grab more shurikens from Genji's pockets.

Listening to what Makoto had to say, Kido shrugged, "can't be helped, I guess. These guys are always so prepared. Say, how much can one explosive take out, at most? I might have an idea, and you probably won't like it."

Peering from Mason's barrier, that protected him from LUPO and BERTHA. He tosses Genji's shurikens at them.

glXTgGe.webp

"Round 2!"

Madoka slams the hammer on the ground once again, attempting to imbalance LUPO and BERTHA again.

Genji's shurikens, the tremor from Reindhart's Rocket Hammer, those were mere distractions.

Kido takes a leap, using Genji's blade in attempt to swerve Bertha's gun from her hands.

"Never bring a sword to a gunfight, so they say," Kido proceeds to strike BERTHA's head, then assaults her hips with swift sword strikes.

"You know those classic samurai dramas where the characters always have these cool names for their attacks and stuff?" Kido attempts to converse with his opponent. "Any suggestions for my moves?"

Kido then grabs a first aid kit box from the wall and improvises it as a weapon to counter a potential attack from BERTHA.

"Boxing isn't my forte, but I think I'm getting the hang of it!" Kido grins as he kicks the first aid kit to Makoto, Jude and the others hiding within Mason's barrier. "Pass!"

"I have other things to worry about," Madoka says to Makoto. "It is apparent that Mason's barrier cannot hold too much impact. When it breaks, I will jump into the fray."

@Verite @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @Ringmaster @Sen

FOUR EYES' death and subsequent explosion had resurged the vile mist that plagued them within the illusions.

As the ominous, power-crushing black mist made its way into Mason's nostrils, he saw his aura barrier flicker like an ancient neon sign and burn out in a flash. The mist had brought him from low power to NO power.

"Madoka, I don't think it can take any impact at this point.

"I really hope your healing doesn't rely on magic or other supernatural stuff," he says in reference to Jude, "Those Umbrella guys and gals really know how to screw everything up. Self-destruction upon death... That black mist is apparently a real thing. There's gotta be some way..."

An idea sparks in Mason's mind. Pulling out a pistol from a pocket in his cloak, he rushes to the site of the exploded FOUR EYES. It was a gruesome plan, but it might be necessary. Mason searched the remains of FOUR EYES' mask and placed it upon his own face. He hoped that the mask's filter would eliminate the effects of the mist. Once he put on the mask, he tried to restore the lost barrier around the injured and the medics.

#ComCenterBattle #StupidSilentHillMist

Aura Inv: Depends on if this works
Aura Pow: See above
Equipment:
normal pistol, FOUR EYES' Mask

@Atomyk @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @Sen @Verite @york

FOUR EYES' death and subsequent explosion had resurged the vile mist that plagued them within the illusions.

As the ominous, power-crushing black mist made its way into Mason's nostrils, he saw his aura barrier flicker like an ancient neon sign and burn out in a flash. The mist had brought him from low power to NO power.

"Madoka, I don't think it can take any impact at this point.

"I really hope your healing doesn't rely on magic or other supernatural stuff," he says in reference to Jude, "Those Umbrella guys and gals really know how to screw everything up. Self-destruction upon death... That black mist is apparently a real thing. There's gotta be some way..."

An idea sparks in Mason's mind. Pulling out a pistol from a pocket in his cloak, he rushes to the site of the exploded FOUR EYES. It was a gruesome plan, but it might be necessary. Mason searched the remains of FOUR EYES' mask and placed it upon his own face. He hoped that the mask's filter would eliminate the effects of the mist. Once he put on the mask, he tried to restore the lost barrier around the injured and the medics.

#ComCenterBattle #StupidSilentHillMist

Aura Inv: Depends on if this works
Aura Pow: See above
Equipment:
normal pistol, FOUR EYES' Mask

glXTgGe.webp

"The Mist, huh?" Madoka says as Mason's barrier gradually begins to lose foundation. "That means it is time. To my knowledge, Jude over here does use artes to heal... I believe... my memory regarding such is a little hazy... that means that we need a first aid kit, like that one over there."

Madoka points to the first aid kit Kido had tossed across the room. It was directed towards Mason, Makoto, Jude and other allies in their vicinity, but given the fighting everywhere, maybe it'll miss or land in incorrect hands?

Was it going to be one hell of a pass-fest or would that pass be simple and immediate?

glXTgGe.webp

"The Mist, huh?" Madoka says as Mason's barrier gradually begins to lose foundation. "That means it is time. To my knowledge, Jude over here does use artes to heal... I believe... my memory regarding such is a little hazy... that means that we need a first aid kit, like that one over there."

Madoka points to the first aid kit Kido had tossed across the room. It was directed towards Mason, Makoto, Jude and other allies in their vicinity, but given the fighting everywhere, maybe it'll miss or land in incorrect hands?

Was it going to be one hell of a pass-fest or would that pass be simple and immediate?

Regardless of whether or not using FOUR EYES' mask restored his powers, Mason rushed over to pick up the first aid kit. In one fluid motion, he bent down and picked it up while continuing his stride. He safely carries the case and hands the first aid kit to Jude.

Once that happened, Mason checked once again to see if his powers were functional by creating a barrier around the sick and injured.

iZA2kyu.png

"It's fortuitous we didn't use these all up," she said, reaching into her pocket. She saw the man ready to pull the trigger on his own gun for this action, so she practically dived behind a row of computers, carrying Ilona with her. BELTWAY's shot went wide, and he didn't notice the grenade Lalonde had left sitting in front of him. "Boys, get down!" she yelled, indicating both Scott and Stiles.

XdQJCsz.png

Ilona closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, still feeling uncertain. She knew doing whatever she felt was best, like Lalonde said, was all she really could do at the moment. But the reason why she had asked for advice was because she didn't know what to do. Still, it may have been a bit unfair to ask one of her comrades something while they were very busy trying to defend the Coalition. Ilona was on her own with this decision.

But if there was one thing she new for certain, the princess was tired of being dead weight for her friends. "Don't worry so much about defending and carrying me. I wish not to be in your way," she told Lalonde, ducking down before the grenade was tossed out. Taking a deep breath and making certain to be careful, Ilona drew from her own energy and created a spear of lightning. She then tossed it at their enemies, purposely launching it into the ground near them. Any enemy close enough would be zapped by a shock from it.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

As the mist overtook the room, Jude began coughing violently into his arm. Mason and Kido verbalized his fears of the mist interfering with his healing artes. He exchanged a glance with Makoto, who said, "Don't worry, you're still a doctor."

"But these wounds..." He trailed off, looking up as the first aid kit landed nearby. He was about to make a grab for it when Mason did so instead, safely bringing it to Jude. He gave a thankful nod, before opening the kit and getting to work.

m358eAs.png

"I'll do what I can."

Mason would find that grabbing FOUR EYES' mask was a smart move, as it protected himself from the mist, allowing him access to his powers.

"Mason," Makoto said, hoping to grab his attention. "The sniper might try aiming for you in particular if you're the only one with your powers. Just be careful."

@Crow @Josh M @Sen @Mason Moretti @Verite @Jeremi @Ringmaster

Sergei rumbled, sounding almost like he was taking pleasure from Bekka cutting through his red tentacles. With a burst of energy, the man jumped high into the air and landed away from Bekka, sending debris flying all around him from the impact. He turned and swept his large appendage across the room, creating a wave of desks and computer equipment to fly toward Bekka.

@Jeremi

The spear of lightning slammed next to BELTWAY's feet, sending a shock up his body that caused him to involuntarily fire off his gun a second time. The attack also left him frozen for the moment, unable to move as the grenade exploded next to him. The blast sent the sound of a dull thud across the room, picking up dust and dissipating the oncoming mist for the moment.

As the dust settled, Lalonde peeked out to find BELTWAY laying prone on the ground. "... We can't be sure that ended him," she muttered.

Last edited:

The spear of lightning slammed next to BELTWAY's feet, sending a shock up his body that caused him to involuntarily fire off his gun a second time. The attack also left him frozen for the moment, unable to move as the grenade exploded next to him. The blast sent the sound of a dull thud across the room, picking up dust and dissipating the oncoming mist for the moment.

As the dust settled, Lalonde peeks out to find BELTWAY laying prone on the ground. "... We can't be sure that ended him," she muttered.
After her spear of lightning had been used to shock their enemy, it vanished. Ilona then stood up to look too, keeping her guard up. "Right," she replied to Lalonde. "We should probably check then just to be sure whether or not he's actually down." Forming another lightning spear in her hands, Ilona walked close enough so that she could use the spear to nudge the man at a distance. Please be finished...

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

As the mist overtook the room, Jude began coughing violently into his arm. Mason and Kido verbalized his fears of the mist interfering with his healing artes. He exchanged a glance with Makoto, who said, "Don't worry, you're still a doctor."

"But these wounds..." He trailed off, looking up as the first aid kit landed nearby. He was about to make a grab for it when Mason did so instead, safely bringing it to Jude. He gave a thankful nod, before opening the kit and getting to work.

m358eAs.png

"I'll do what I can."

Mason would find that grabbing FOUR EYES' mask was a smart move, as it protected himself from the mist, allowing him access to his powers.

"Mason," Makoto said, hoping to grab his attention. "The sniper might try aiming for you in particular if you're the only one with your powers. Just be careful."

Sergei rumbled, sounding almost like he was taking pleasure from Bekka cutting through his red tentacles. With a burst of energy, the man jumped high into the air and landed away from Bekka, sending debris flying all around him from the impact. He turned and swept his large appendage across the room, creating a wave of desks and computer equipment to fly toward Bekka.

@Jeremi

As the dust settled, Lalonde peeked out to find BELTWAY laying prone on the ground. "... We can't be sure that ended him," she muttered.

Lois would use her free arm to create winds that would blow away any mist that could interrupt the group in their skills. "I can get rid of that sniper if you want to." Lois replied to Makoto.

Bekka would leap over the debris coming her way and get up close to Sergei. "You've already lost, the sad part is that you just haven't realized it yet." Avoiding any attacks coming her way Bekka would try to slash at the legs of the creature to incapacitate it long enough for her to really get down to hacking the monster to pieces.

Lucifer charged.

For Robin.

And summoning two black keys, he flung them both with an ease born of long experience, sending them flying for the eyeholes of the mask of HUNK. Whether he'd alter his guns to shoot them down, dodge or blink didn't matter. The intent was to buy time, to distract. At least enough for Lucifer to get Robin out of the way.

It still wasn't enough as a bullet ripped through his thigh, making him grit his teeth in pain.

That was going to be a mess and worse, he had to spend a portion of his blood pool to heal it. But if he succeeded, it meant Robin would be safe behind the closest bit of cover.

And then Lucifer could act once more, snarling as eyes flashed with a feral light and fangs glinted before he charged back into the fray.

@Verite @Minerva

------------
8ebd629c31fe453597b94f3b209ea3f3.jpg

"RAAAAAAAARGH!"

Descending from above, Saber Alter swung her blade down for LUPO's neck like an executioner passing judgement. With a cold light in her eyes, the False King of Knights entered the battle and took her opportunity.

@Crow @york @Verite

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @darnerdemons @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Hospes @Sen @Everyone​
BANG BANG!

With relative ease, HUNK managed to shoot the Black Keys out of the air, like fish in a barrel. While it did manage to slow him down for a brief moment, the soldier continued pressing forward towards his two opponents. There was no doubt that he was beyond human, despite what one would have believed before. The accuracy, the will, the tenacity. He was truly like a hunter in the wild, and he was hungry for some game.

However, he'd have to play it smart. Even the hunter knew that he was up against other hunters. Prey was simply defined as a hunter who had become hunted, after all. In other words, while he was superhuman, so was just about everyone else. His abilities were simply tools. The real determining point of the battle was his instinct. And he lived for the hunt.

The death cannot die, after all. And he was the reaper.

Skidding to a halt when Lucifer would leap back into action, HUNK would proceed to attempt to circle around Lucifer, briefly holstering one of his SMGs, exchanging them for two small grenades (resembling M67s) that he'd produce from his belt, before plucking off the pins with his fingers and tossing them straight at the dhampir, one rolling over in his general direction while the other rolling to his side. In practically the blink of an eye, HUNK would draw his other SMG again, attempting to anticipate which direction Lucifer would take to evade the explosives...

@Ringmaster @Minerva

As the others would aide in the fights, Train Heartnet would rush in and aim his gun--selecting one of the many enemies to attack so he could help out the group. As good as the young man was at fighting, he really wished this battle would be over quickly. So many problems had occurred all at once since he had joined the Coalition that he felt as if he'd never even had a chance to breathe since arriving there.

tumblr_inline_nl0nfeYh911r3leyb.png

"I guess it's about high time I brought some bad luck," the bounty hunter said to himself, precisely aiming his gun at one of Bertha's hands. He did this not only to gain her attention, but also to try and knock the rifle out of her hands and mess up her attack. Afterwards, knowing he would have her attention after his first move, Train fired a bullet past her head so that it would bounce off the nearest surface behind her and return to hit her in the side.

@Verite

Hovering in from a distance Deoxys also came forward to aide with the battle. Where it had been all this time was likely a mystery to the others, but for the alien to rear its head now must've meant that it found this battle to be important. The alien wasted no time in analyzing the best way for it to tackle its opponents while multitasking as it shifted into its Attack Forme.

Analysis complete.

Wrap.

Using its long tentacles, Deoxys would reach forth and wrap Lupo in a tight hold so that Saber's, and anyone else's, attacks would easily be able to hit their target without him even attempting to dodge.

@Verite @Ringmaster
WBJfeMo.webp

glXTgGe.webp

"Round 2!"

"You know those classic samurai dramas where the characters always have these cool names for their attacks and stuff?" Kido attempts to converse with his opponent. "Any suggestions?"
"?!"

Once again taken out of her focus on Kido upon hearing the battle cry of Saber Alter, she would be forced to move out of the way, performing a combat roll out of the knight's range of attack. However, she wouldn't be able to move very far before Deoxys would manage to grab a hold of her and hold her in place. However, if one could read her face, the expression of surprise on her features would quickly be replaced by more... exasperation than fear, surprisingly so.

Between the incoming attacks from Saber Alter and Madoka, she acted quickly, grabbing a circular object from her belt with one hand, the object in question almost resembling a grenade, before throwing it into the ground. It shattered like glass, before something... familiar would come out. A mist, not unlike the one that brought about the illusion of Silent Earth! However, though it was a bit thinner than the fog seen there, it was still enough. It gathered almost impossibly fast, before another seemingly impossible thing would happen.

LUPO had disappeared!

Deoxys would find that she had somehow snaked her way out of his very own grasp without him noticing, and Saber's blade would hit air as the fog, its radius covering a small portion of the room but still large enough to be able to get lost in, possibly due to implied effects if the last mist the group had encountered was anything to go by. Within the fog, her voice echoed throughout, indicating that she was still... somewhere.

"Mon dieu... I would have liked to save that for later, but you've forced my hand," LUPO's voice spoke, footsteps echoing throughout. Taking a more tactical approach compared to say, HUNK and BELTWAY, LUPO would keep hidden, knowing that she couldn't take on all these foes by herself. Not at the same time. That said, she'd move around, unseen by the naked eye, the only other indication of her sound beside faint footsteps being the loud banging of machine gun fire that she'd pour out, bullets zipping past and right towards the likes of Deoxys, Saber, and Madoka!

Meanwhile, BERTHA, who attempted to keep her ground, knew that she was also being overwhelmed. Shooting Genji's shuriken out of the air, the combined efforts of Train and Kido would knock the gun straight out of her hands. However, without missing a single beat, trained for situations like this very one, she would immediately draw what seemed to be a combat machete, deflecting Kido's slashes with deft skill, before using a small window of opportunity to break the Producer out of his barrage of attacks with a quick jab to the elbow with the intent of stunning him long enough to counter with her own slash.

However, fortunately for him, the bullet that would ricochet off the wall, fired by Train, would save Kido. Not expecting the attack, BERTHA would let out a pained groan as the bullet would rip into her side, causing her to pause and stumble back, blood dripping from her wound.

"G-Graagh!"

@Crow @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @darnerdemons @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Hospes @Sen @Everyone

Lois would use her free arm to create winds that would blow away any mist that could interrupt the group in their skills. "I can get rid of that sniper if you want to." Lois replied to Makoto.

Bekka would leap over the debris coming her way and get up close to Sergei. "You've already lost, the sad part is that you just haven't realized it yet." Avoiding any attacks coming her way Bekka would try to slash at the legs of the creature to incapacitate it long enough for her to really get down to hacking the monster to pieces.

"?!"

Once again taken out of her focus on Kido upon hearing the battle cry of Saber Alter, she would be forced to move out of the way, performing a combat roll out of the knight's range of attack. However, she wouldn't be able to move very far before Deoxys would manage to grab a hold of her and hold her in place. However, if one could read her face, the expression of surprise on her features would quickly be replaced by more... exasperation than fear, surprisingly so.

Between the incoming attacks from Saber Alter and Madoka, she acted quickly, grabbing a circular object from her belt with one hand, the object in question almost resembling a grenade, before throwing it into the ground. It shattered like glass, before something... familiar would come out. A mist, not unlike the one that brought about the illusion of Silent Earth! However, though it was a bit thinner than the fog seen there, it was still enough. It gathered almost impossibly fast, before another seemingly impossible thing would happen.

LUPO had disappeared!

Deoxys would find that she had somehow snaked her way out of his very own grasp without him noticing, and Saber's blade would hit air as the fog, its radius covering a small portion of the room but still large enough to be able to get lost in, possibly due to implied effects if the last mist the group had encountered was anything to go by. Within the fog, her voice echoed throughout, indicating that she was still... somewhere.

"Mon dieu... I would have liked to save that for later, but you've forced my hand," LUPO's voice spoke, footsteps echoing throughout. Taking a more tactical approach compared to say, HUNK and BELTWAY, LUPO would keep hidden, knowing that she couldn't take on all these foes by herself. Not at the same time. That said, she'd move around, unseen by the naked eye, the only other indication of her sound beside faint footsteps being the loud banging of machine gun fire that she'd pour out, bullets zipping past and right towards the likes of Deoxys, Saber, and Madoka!

Meanwhile, BERTHA, who attempted to keep her ground, knew that she was also being overwhelmed. Shooting Genji's shuriken out of the air, the combined efforts of Train and Kido would knock the gun straight out of her hands. However, without missing a single beat, trained for situations like this very one, she would immediately draw what seemed to be a combat machete, deflecting Kido's slashes with deft skill, before using a small window of opportunity to break the Producer out of his barrage of attacks with a quick jab to the elbow with the intent of stunning him long enough to counter with her own slash.

However, fortunately for him, the bullet that would ricochet off the wall, fired by Train, would save Kido. Not expecting the attack, BERTHA would let out a pained groan as the bullet would rip into her side, causing her to pause and stumble back, blood dripping from her wound.

"G-Graagh!"

glXTgGe.webp

"!!!"

Madoka had to react.

Madoka had to stay alive.

For her girls

With a strong rush of adrenaline, she evades the bullets by moving further from the source and using great speeds.

"Logically, she should have a reload time, that is the drawback to using guns in such a manner," the female Producer says to Saber Alter and Deoxys. "Everyone who is bulletproof - to the front. Everyone who isn't bulletproof, time your attacks based on her reload time. Misposition her arms to result in gun recoil."

Swinging her hammer in the air, she prepares to strike LUPO....

@Ringmaster @Crow @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

WBJfeMo.webp

"Ooh! Nice, uh... I'll ask for your name later," Kido says to Train. "How many times did I almost die today? Nevertheless..."

Kido strikes BERTHA's wounded area with Genji's blade to further immobilise her, then the same area but on the parallel side of her body, then her head, and finally, he points his sword at an injured BERTHA.

"The guy who wields this sword is probably honourable and all that stuff. You know, samurai things, even though he's a ninja. Wild guess, so yeah, you know how this goes, but do you know how I go?" Kido then sheathes Genji's sword, attempts to forcefully grab BERTHA's face in his palm to pull her mask off, then kicks her towards LUPO's line of bullets with a powerful kick, right on the abdomen!!!

"Pass!"

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Ringmaster [/hr]​

Last edited:

m358eAs.png

"I'll do what I can."

@Jeremi

BANG BANG!

With relative ease, HUNK managed to shoot the Black Keys out of the air, like fish in a barrel. While it did manage to slow him down for a brief moment, the soldier continued pressing forward towards his two opponents. There was no doubt that he was beyond human, despite what one would have believed before. The accuracy, the will, the tenacity. He was truly like a hunter in the wild, and he was hungry for some game.

However, he'd have to play it smart. Even the hunter knew that he was up against other hunters. Prey was simply defined as a hunter who had become hunted, after all. In other words, while he was superhuman, so was just about everyone else. His abilities were simply tools. The real determining point of the battle was his instinct. And he lived for the hunt.

Skidding to a halt when Lucifer would leap back into action, HUNK would proceed to attempt to circle around Lucifer, briefly holstering one of his SMGs, exchanging them for two small grenades (resembling M67s) that he'd produce from his belt, before plucking off the pins with his fingers and tossing them straight at the dhampir, one rolling over in his general direction while the other rolling to his side. In practically the blink of an eye, HUNK would draw his other SMG again, attempting to anticipate which direction Lucifer would take to evade the explosives...

@Ringmaster @Minerva

"?!"

LUPO had disappeared!

"G-Graagh!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @darnerdemons @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Hospes @Sen @Everyone

His powers restored by FOUR EYES' mask, Mason centered himself amidst the action and focused his aura. Releasing a small, weak wave of energy worked as a radar or sonar pulse, reacting against everything living within the battlefield.

Despite the soulless manner in which they act, the Umbrella soldiers should still have souls. The pulse of aura could allow Mason to see LUPO's position, regardless of her status of visibility.

Her cover uncovered, Mason
fired several rounds from his pistol at LUPO, depleting its ammunition, before charging towards her, a dagger of aura forming in his hand.

Aura Inventory: Dagger, Aura Radar
Aura Power: 35%
Equipment: ordinary pistol (empty), FOUR EYES' Mask
@Atomyk @Verite

Lalonde nodded moving from the safety of the fallen debris to take a few cautious steps toward the man. She held her gun out, aiming at his body in case he made any sudden movements. However, she did not expect his gun, partially hidden under his body to go off aimlessly. It was enough to cause the woman to freeze, allowing BELTWAY an opportunity to jump her and pin her to the ground. Her gun went flying as she cried out. "C-Clever!" she stammered, wrestling with him.

Makoto nodded. "Yes, Lois, if you can. Just be careful." He then continued to help Jude with the first aid kit.

@Jeremi

Sergei's legs were bisected cleanly, and his torso dropped to the ground with a sickening wet noise. Sergei only seemed to groan in contentment. The blood around his stumps hardened and clotted quickly, forming a mass below him that lifted him back up above the ground. Soon he was standing on a bed of tentacles, making it clear his body could regenerate as fast as she could cut him down. Tentacles upon tentacles slapped and pulled at Bekka, slopping acidic slime as it did so.

"I-I want to help!" Junko screamed toward Bekka. "Fuck this guy!" She held her hand out, but knew she could not do anything with Bekka so close to him. She coughed violently as the mist filling the Command Center began to fill her lungs. Junko didn't know if it was enough to cut her off from her own powers like how it was affecting the others.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

With superhuman reflexes, LUPO was able to process Ruby's movements and take evasive action, quickly ceasing fire upon the Producers and backflipping out of the way in an effort to dodge the scythe strike. The ill-timed tremor caused by the usage of Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer would have LUPO lose her balance during her acrobatics and fumble. The woman lost her footing for just a moment, causing her to crudely fall on her face with a resounding "Oof!" grunt, though her facemask managed to at least protect her face from much damage.

BERTHA stumbled about, meanwhile, but seemed to retain more balance than LUPO ultimately, if only because she had been stationary. When the tremors would pass, LUPO would remain on the ground, facing up and getting into a prone position, scrambling to grab her dropped rifle and aim it at Kido, deciding to focus on him before exacting revenge on Ruby for that surprise attack. BERTHA, standing beside her comrade, would refocus her aim, relentlessly trying to catch down Kido and get a good shot at him, the two of them speaking to each other.

"Focus on the boy. Children like him can be most troublesome with those kinds of weapons precisely because he does not know how to use them!" LUPO would exclaim, before the two women would open fire upon him!

@Crow @york

HUNK, body bound in mid-air as Lucifer would approach him, would make quite the move to try to counter the dhampir's attack, swiftly moving his machine gun as a makeshift shield to protect himself from some of the blades, and while the weapon seemed to be enough to cushion the blow from some of the Black Keys, most would be able to hit their mark on the man's body.

However, it was then that something odd would be observed.

Swinging the blades at his body would have just about the same effect as hitting an average person with the back ends of the blades. In other words, it was as though Lucifer would end up bashing HUNK's body in with blunted weapons, though at the very least, it would be enough to throw him off, his body being knocked off course and sent crashing into the wall, making a decently sized crater in it as he'd then fall onto the ground... only for him to scramble to his feet just a moment later, without much indication of injury!

The sight might have come off as a surprise to those expecting him to be as durable as the average human, but considering his affiliations with Umbrella, an organization so well known for human experimentation, one could easily imagine what kind of enhancements they'd given him, especially after running into beings such as Albert Wesker and Jack Krauser, as well as Nemesis, to a lesser extent.

f24f07b2dd47410d94cb2ec585ed4d5c.png

"..."

With his focus shifting straight from Robin to Lucifer, the glowing red eyes on his mask almost seeming to glare straight into the Executor's being, he would simply stand there for a brief while, as though examining Lucifer, his weapons, predicting his strategies, everything, before planning his next move...

Tossing aside the broken machine gun, the silent soldier would exchange them for two submachine guns that he would unholster, pointing one at Lucifer and the other at Robin, opening fire at his two targets with deadly accuracy! There was no telling what he was planning, being the least flamboyant, for a lack of a better word, of his squadron, but he had made his move!

@Ringmaster @Minerva

"RAAAAAAAARGH!"

@Crow @york @Verite

Analysis complete.

Wrap

@Verite @Ringmaster
glXTgGe.webp

BANG BANG!

@Ringmaster @Minerva

"?!"

LUPO had disappeared!

"G-Graagh!"

WBJfeMo.webp

"Ooh! Nice, uh... I'll ask for your name later," Kido says to Train. "How many times did I almost die today? Nevertheless..."

Kido strikes BERTHA's wounded area with Genji's blade to further immobilise her, then the same area but on the parallel side of her body, then her head, and finally, he points his sword at an injured BERTHA.

"The guy who wields this sword is probably honourable and all that stuff. You know, samurai things, even though he's a ninja. Wild guess, so yeah, you know how this goes, but do you know how I go?" Kido then sheathes Genji's sword, attempts to forcefully grab BERTHA's face in his palm to pull her mask off, then kicks her towards LUPO's line of bullets with a powerful kick, right on the abdomen!!!

"Pass!"

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Ringmaster [/hr]​

Ruby Rose
@Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Verite
@Others Fighting Lupo

Ruby had been waiting on the sidelines, trying to wait for the right moment to use her semblance, and rush Lupo, however... The mist spreading throughout the facility depleted her semblance, and her aura in unison. She couldn't afford to make mistakes anymore, she had reloaded her cardtridge of gravity rounds at some point during her wait.

1giWGDQ.gif

While Lupo was distracted, Ruby suddenly launched herself forwards, largely due to the gravity rounds she was using, aiming to cleave Lupo behind, but abruptly slid to a halt as Lupo vanished, looking around.

"... Huh?" She said quietly.

It didn't take long for her to realize where Lupo was though, as bullets came rushing out towards her, Ruby, with her best efforts, used shots from her crescent rose in an effort to dodge around the bullets that might be coming at her from seemingly nowhere. As soon as she got an opening, she did her best to try and lash out towards the source of the bullets, hoping that she would somehow hit Lupo through this.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Lalonde nodded moving from the safety of the fallen debris to take a few cautious steps toward the man. She held her gun out, aiming at his body in case he made any sudden movements. However, she did not expect his gun, partially hidden under his body to go off aimlessly. It was enough to cause the woman to freeze, allowing BELTWAY an opportunity to jump her and pin her to the ground. Her gun went flying as she cried out. "C-Clever!" she stammered, wrestling with him.

Makoto nodded. "Yes, Lois, if you can. Just be careful." He then continued to help Jude with the first aid kit.

@Jeremi

Sergei's legs were bisected cleanly, and his torso dropped to the ground with a sickening wet noise. Sergei only seemed to groan in contentment. The blood around his stumps hardened and clotted quickly, forming a mass below him that lifted him back up above the ground. Soon he was standing on a bed of tentacles, making it clear his body could regenerate as fast as she could cut him down. Tentacles upon tentacles slapped and pulled at Bekka, slopping acidic slime as it did so.

"I-I want to help!" Junko screamed toward Bekka. "Fuck this guy!" She held her hand out, but knew she could not do anything with Bekka so close to him. She coughed violently as the mist filling the Command Center began to fill her lungs. Junko didn't know if it was enough to cut her off from her own powers like how it was affecting the others.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi
"Dammit!" Lang coughed as the mist got to him, putting his arm up to try and keep his mouth clear. Did that guy just grow tentacles?! This fight just got weirder the more it went on...more terrifying, too.

At that point, though, he noticed Junko having the same issue with the mist. He quickly took his jacket off and extended it to her. "It's not a gas mask, but it's something," he said, needing to pause to cough. "Keep your mouth and nose covered and just breathe for now!"

@Atomyk

@Crow @york

HUNK, body bound in mid-air as Lucifer would approach him, would make quite the move to try to counter the dhampir's attack, swiftly moving his machine gun as a makeshift shield to protect himself from some of the blades, and while the weapon seemed to be enough to cushion the blow from some of the Black Keys, most would be able to hit their mark on the man's body.

However, it was then that something odd would be observed.

Swinging the blades at his body would have just about the same effect as hitting an average person with the back ends of the blades. In other words, it was as though Lucifer would end up bashing HUNK's body in with blunted weapons, though at the very least, it would be enough to throw him off, his body being knocked off course and sent crashing into the wall, making a decently sized crater in it as he'd then fall onto the ground... only for him to scramble to his feet just a moment later, without much indication of injury!

The sight might have come off as a surprise to those expecting him to be as durable as the average human, but considering his affiliations with Umbrella, an organization so well known for human experimentation, one could easily imagine what kind of enhancements they'd given him, especially after running into beings such as Albert Wesker and Jack Krauser, as well as Nemesis, to a lesser extent.

f24f07b2dd47410d94cb2ec585ed4d5c.png

"..."

With his focus shifting straight from Robin to Lucifer, the glowing red eyes on his mask almost seeming to glare straight into the Executor's being, he would simply stand there for a brief while, as though examining Lucifer, his weapons, predicting his strategies, everything, before planning his next move...

Tossing aside the broken machine gun, the silent soldier would exchange them for two submachine guns that he would unholster, pointing one at Lucifer and the other at Robin, opening fire at his two targets with deadly accuracy! There was no telling what he was planning, being the least flamboyant, for a lack of a better word, of his squadron, but he had made his move!

@Ringmaster @Minerva

"....."

tumblr_nwilwwT5xA1twrse4o1_540.gif

I have twenty-eight black keys and three shots in my revolver left. Saint Guillotine is likewise an option, but not the best weapon now. I've taken out his main weapon, but he's a professional. He'll have at least a few more holdout weapons and at least one knife. My greatest advantage here would be close range. If I could get close enough...But there's my problem there.

He glanced to the side at Robin.

The secretary-general. Currently my biggest liability. Have to draw his attention, away from him. If I protect him, then I'll be divided...Easier to pick off. He'll be counting on it. So...I have to do the unexpected.

There was a tenseness to it all suddenly, and in that brief moment...He was out of time.

The time to act was now.

Lucifer charged.

For Robin.

And summoning two black keys, he flung them both with an ease born of long experience, sending them flying for the eyeholes of the mask of HUNK. Whether he'd alter his guns to shoot them down, dodge or blink didn't matter. The intent was to buy time, to distract. At least enough for Lucifer to get Robin out of the way.

It still wasn't enough as a bullet ripped through his thigh, making him grit his teeth in pain.

That was going to be a mess and worse, he had to spend a portion of his blood pool to heal it. But if he succeeded, it meant Robin would be safe behind the closest bit of cover.

And then Lucifer could act once more, snarling as eyes flashed with a feral light and fangs glinted before he charged back into the fray.

@Verite @Minerva

------------

"RAAAAAAAARGH!"

@Crow @york @Verite

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Crimson Spartan @Mason Moretti @darnerdemons @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Takumi @Hospes @Sen @Everyone​
BANG BANG!

@Ringmaster @Minerva

"?!"

LUPO had disappeared!

"G-Graagh!"

Robin would quickly roll behind a desk for cover. He would grip his informational tome in his hands before placing it back inside of his jacket. He quickly stood up and brushed off his jacket. He drew his sword now, and began a quick dash to another location of the room.

Meanwhile, Corrin would rush to Lucifer and HUNK. She transformed back into a human, and drew her sword. She then attempted to stab HUNK, aiming for the heart. However, an abdomen hit would work just as well. She nodded at Lucifer as she did so.

@Verite @Atomyk @Anybody

Toboe had been protecting those injured from flying debris with his body for the most part as he watched the fight rage on.

Robin would quickly roll behind a desk for cover. He would grip his informational tome in his hands before placing it back inside of his jacket. He quickly stood up and brushed off his jacket. He drew his sword now, and began a quick dash to another location of the room.

Meanwhile, Corrin would rush to Lucifer and HUNK. She transformed back into a human, and drew her sword. She then attempted to stab HUNK, aiming for the heart. However, an abdomen hit would work just as well. She nodded at Lucifer as she did so.

@Verite @Atomyk @Anybody

Toboe would charge at HUNK after Corrin and Lucifer would attack the Umbrella soldier. He wouled aim for his neck and shoulder, moving to bite into him!

Meanwhile Cheza would try her best to keep an eye on Mason during the fighting and stay mostly unharmed. Though she ended up getting a cut on her arm somehow it led to her bleeding a green substance that was essentially poisonous.

@Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Minerva @Anybody I missed

Status
Not open for further replies.