Status
Not open for further replies.
kiri037.png

"..."

Kyoko just let out a sigh. Why did she attract the weird ones?

(Makoto included.)

"I'm a co-leader of this place... though I've been gone for a small while," she replied to Zidaine, leaning away from him upon instinct, "... Please get away."

A light chuckle escapes Kido's mouth, before Madoka smacks him on the head.​

Taking a small sigh, she would look at Kido, crossing his arms. "Kirigiri. Kyoko Kirigiri," she answered, tilting her head, "And you are...?"

@Crow @Bomb

Kido felt an aura of sternness emerging from Kyoko as she looked at him

"My name is Kido. Maki Kido, Ms Kirigiri. Call me Kido please," Kido says, before his pupils shifted towards the various shelved records, then shifts back to Kyoko in shock, "you don't happen to have recently been trapped in a schoolbus, dropped off at a camp, school, university and a bunch of hotels, then subjected to a few days of these 'Class Trials' by some bear thing, have you?"

Kido looks at the names of the various Murder Game records once again.

"None of those seem to blatantly match my description based on title alone."

@Crow @Verite @Bomb

3KYYYWP.png

"I'm so... what?" Ilona innocently asked, her eyes widening a little. "I'm... so very full of the radiance of the Sun? Why yes! Yes I am!" she exclaimed, filling in the blanks with something she wanted to think people thought of her. "Although I must agree with you. I find it odd that the multiverse works in such a strange manner! If the world were to flow naturally you should be a much older man, and yet here you are still about the same age as myself! Astounding!"

Vn7FH9H.png

Smiling excitedly, Ilona then reached into her pocket and pulled out an orange flower she would place in his hands. "For you, the kind man who aided my mother and father. I cannot thank you enough. Without your help, they may not have survived back then and... then I wouldn't have been born, of course!"

@Verite
There was a bit of bumping and moving about coming from underneath the couch Shiki and crew was sitting on. Suddenly, a streak of scarlet rose from underneath, revealing itself to be a young merchant! With hair as fiery as her love for money, the young woman held up a copper coin she knew caught her eye from underneath the sofa.

"Gotcha, little dastard! I knew my eyes could never deceive me!"

With a prideful hum, Anna picked up Len from the couch so she could take her seat. Placing her back onto her lap, the young mother patted the top of the catgirl's head before turning to Shiki.

"So, are you guys all with the folks that hired me? I got called in for a job and Corrin's stuck with my daughter, who's got a bit of a cold. So that makes me the breadwinner for the weekend!"

@Verite
4bFUDYN.png

Shiki gave Ilona a sweet look, silently taking the flower offered to him and nodding gratefully. "Thank you... That's very sweet of you, Miss Ilona. I think your parents may have over flattered me, but... I'll do my best to live up to their words," he spoke earnestly, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to be with your parents when... they left, but I'll be sure to do everything in my power to make up for it," Shiki continued.

Before he would be able to say much more, someone strange would pop up.

Shiki02.png

"Eh? U-Uh..." He would only stammer in confusion when Anna would suddenly appear from beneath the spot and take Len's spot. Who the heck was this woman and what was she going on exactly, he wondered?

"Ah... If you mean the Coalition, I suppose you must be that merchant Miss Yosano mentioned to me they hired for supplies and the like. I was wondering what a merchant was doing here, but... uh, judging from your habits, I guess you don't wanna waste any moment not finding money, huh?"

Len, meanwhile, hardly reacted to Anna's actions. In fact, she would almost seem to snuggle in her grasp, as though Anna's experience as a mother allowed her to attract Len better.

len06_zpseae664bf.png

"... Purrrr."

Or maybe it was because she really liked headpats.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7

Last edited:
Prologue: The Unextraordinary Turnabout

As dragged on as meetings could be, there was a Coalition member out there rather interested in what was being said. Shi-Long Lang, still fairly new to this whole Multiverse deal, listened carefully to everything said, taking in the information and adding it to his still growing database on this whole thing. In fact, as tempting as the library was, Lang's interest was piqued by the mention of prisoners causing trouble. If anything, he could be of use getting whoever it was down there to shut up.

Trailing behind the rest of the holding cell posse, Lang appeared just as Ocelot explained what they'd done.

rou-show(d).gif

"Not doing yourself any favors by keeping us waiting, Mister Clown. I understand you want nothing more than to get some time seeing something other than your cellmate, but we do have business to attend to that you're getting in the way of."

What business that was, Lang didn't really know. But he did know he didn't like the looks of this guy. Too much like another clown he had the misfortune of dealing with.

@Verite @Atomyk @Ringmaster @C.T. @The Tactician @Holding Cells​
"Right, so both sickos who like to screw around with people's heads. Great, not like I have to put up with someone like that already."

Shizuo grumbled, staring down the clown specifically. While Jack might be the more dangerous one based on his crimes, something about the trickster just seemed... disgusting and enraging to him. His fists clenched as he listened to the criminal screw around with them. His glare only grew more intense as he responded to Hisoka's rhetorical question.

"How about you just answer the damn question? I don't know how patient the Major and the others are, but I sure as hell don't have the time for your bullshit."

The unspoken threat was clear as Shizuo almost seemed to radiate with his rage at the man, barely keeping himself from punching the energy barrier.

@Atomyk @Ringmaster @C.T. @The Tactician @Holding Cells
"....I like him." Saber declared aloud, the pair hanging back as Lucifer closed the old cell, glancing back into it one last time as the doors closed. Continuing, she added quietly.

"He seems more inclined to draw things out then anything. The jester."

Lucifer hummed quietly in response.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @C.T. @Jeremi @Yun Lee
Kieran had been nervously watching Lucifer, noting as he seemed to recognize a certain cell in particular. There was no other reason for him to pay attention to an empty cell beyond the obvious, which meant the grapevine of information had simply become longer than Kieran liked. He knew there was no helping it, and calling attention to this would only be a poor course of action...

But Kieran was adept at taking the poor course of action.

"What were you doing?" he asked Lucifer, once he had joined the others. "And tell it to me straight."

Meira had crossed her arms, giving Hisoka a pointed look. "Hey... my boobs are quite small, you know. Are you sure my gender is such a big deal for you?" Suddenly, she flinched as if struck, scoffing loudly. "And don't make fun of me! I'm just a little small, many girls are... just because I can stuff a whole bag of chips under my jacket doesn't mean anything at all." Meira raised her arms, burying her face into her bicep.

tRJSFRp.jpg

"It's okay, Meira. Don't cry."

@Yun Lee @Ringmaster @C.T. @The Tactician @Holding Cells
tumblr_inline_nqoobfAjRL1t990em_540.png

"Oooh, not a fan of foreplay, eh, any of you? Fine then. I suppose I can work with that," Hisoka chuckled lightly with a smirk, crossing his arms as he'd look at everyone, "It's just that... You're aware of my... urges, no, soldier boy?"

... And then he'd turn to Meira briefly.

"And don't worry, girl. I play for both teams in the grand game of life and death."

"You become excited and stimulated when in the presence of people possibly strong enough to give you a run for your money in a fight, I know," Ocelot said matter of factly, as though reading from a book, before giving a shrug, "What of it?"

"Well, it's just that... All these people gathered all in one spot... If you're trying to torture me by not letting me play with the new kids, then it's simply working, young cub," the jester breathed, attempting to push against the energy barrier to reach the people on the other side, like pushing against a solid wall, though to no avail, "I want to break something... someone..." He would let out a laugh, his expression indicating he was almost on a high, though practically in the blink of an eye, his facial expression would suddenly turn more relaxed and laid back as he'd eye everyone, putting a hand in front of his face.

7ca985e5132d1c221d35d1e64cadfa839d960f3f_hq.gif

"Though... I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what you want to know. I'm nice like that," he giggled lowly, before taking a breath, "There really are tons of powerful people in this base now, isn't there? I can even feel the power surging from the girl as she sits there in the lounge, conversing and making friends like nothing is wrong here..."

Ocelot furrowed his brow, looking down for a moment. "Girl with... a great surge of power? But..."

iLrvHLY.png

And then, with a blink, he'd give Hisoka a mildly alarmed look.

"How do you know about--?!"

"I don't. Not really. I just know that whoever is sitting in that lounge... Her power sends shivers down my spine. But what fascinates me more is the great powers that reside within this base... Sinister power that I doubt even you are aware of that reside in this base, or you'd already be looking for them."

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Holding Cells

Last edited:

Kido felt an aura of sternness emerging from Kyoko as she looked at him.

"My name is Kido. Maki Kido, Ms Kirigiri. Call me Kido please," Kido says, before his pupils shifted towards the various shelved records, then shifts back to Kyoko in shock, "you don't happen to have recently been trapped in a schoolbus, dropped off at a camp, school, university and a bunch of hotels, then subjected to a few days of these 'Class Trials' by some bear thing, have you?"

Kido looks at the names of the various Murder Game records once again.

"None of those seem to blatantly match my description based on title alone."

@Crow @Verite @Bomb
kiri003.png

"..."

Kyoko let out a drawn out sigh.

"Okay. Which friend of yours do I know?" Kyoko said, getting straight to the point, "These things... happen a bit more often than I'd like with either myself or other Coalition members I know, you see," she spoke, brushing aside some hair.

@Crow

kiri003.png

"..."

Kyoko let out a drawn out sigh.

"Okay. Which friend of yours do I know?" Kyoko said, getting straight to the point, "These things... happen a bit more often than I'd like with either myself or other Coalition members I know, you see," she spoke, brushing aside some hair.

@Crow

"Nono Morikubo, Ms Kirigiri," Kyoko's stoic aura affected Kido once again, to the point that he could only say those few words and nothing more.

In the meantime, Madoka decided to browse through some documents, then looks at Add browsing through them. "Fall of Elliot. That must be where the magic happens for my brother. Although..." She reached out to the records that spoke of the Crossed Incident.

"... I wish to see where the magic happens for everyone."

@Verite

"Remilia Scarlet... huh?" He shot a charming smile at the lady, the face of an angel, no doubt. "What a beautiful name, it suits a pretty girl like you~" Well, she was good to look at. Her eyes were a nice shade of red, Zen could have sworn they twinkled like rubies, they were otherworldly... compared to his. But people here on Earth considered him an alien anyway, with his desirable looks and charisma. He was a son of God, after all, who loved him so much he had been blessed with such prowess with his appearance. He was born with it, what could he do? "I hope I get to see your cute faces more around these parts, haha." He chuckled, "Both of you~"
158-68.png

"Really laying it thick, aren't ya...?" Astaroth muttered somewhat embarrassed after hearing a similar comment from Nemo back at the Mansion. It'd been when Remilia had introduced herself and Nemo had complimented her name. What was it about the name that seemed so special? Was it the addition of Scarlet? He supposed the name was fitting enough for a vampire. After all blood was often seen as scarlet or crimson due to it's coloration and creatures like Remilia gulped that stuff down by the bodies full.

"Any more and I'm going to have to confess to a case of deja vu." He added on jokingly as Nemo couldn't help but look on somewhat in awe. The way Zen talked with the ladies was just like The Kid! The suaveness, the smile, even the laughter was on point! For a brief moment, Nemo idly considered that Zen was indeed The Kid who had somehow ended up here but that'd be silly! For better or for worse he was only a character in Astaroth and his stories, nothing more! Though Nemo of course aspired to be just like him when he got older!

Maybe he could even ask Zen for advice when he got the chance! Their first meeting aside, Nemo had apologized and the older man seemed to have accepted it without hesitation even going as far as to say he liked the boy's spirit! Which given that Nemo often got himself in deadly situations wasn't exactly the keenest thing in the world.
"I don't know what you meant by 'snack' earlier, but I'd sure love to be yours~"
ifasAqg.gif

46jlqG8.jpg

"T-That's quite alright! You don't need to go and do that!"

Nemo exclaimed suddenly at the comment. Why had he done that? It wasn't as if becoming a snack for Remilia was any kind of big deal given what he'd gone through. She bit you, it stun briefly but then went numb and then you were done. If anything it was less like getting a vaccine shot and more like going to one of those blood-drives things at school. Only here instead of being used to possibly save someone's life from a fatal injury or something like that, Remilia gulped it down like one would a soda or an iced tea!

"I..I mean, I already gave her a snack earlier! Me! You don't need to go out of you way, though it's really nice of you to stick your neck out like that!"

Nemo added on in a way that resembled his usual genial nature. In truth while the whole biting process didn't really seem like that big of a deal, something stirred within Nemo that made him not want to see another person get nipped. He'd already given her some of his own and she'd done him the solid of spitting the bullet out! Though, it didn't seem like that had changed him from anything other than 'small'(grr) human in her eyes even though he'd given her his name.
He seemed surprised when Bradley appeared, jolting Zen out of the misty-eyed expression he was wearing for Remilia and Sakuya, blinking down at the boy. "Hey, Bradley!" he exclaimed, caught off guard. "I was wondering where you went, I thought I lost you~" he offered a smile, but slowly began prying the boy off of him, brushing down his favourite coat. "I was just talking to some rather interesting characters-" Zen turned his attention back to the four, "This is Nemo, and this is Astaroth. And these two cute ladies are Remilia and Sakuya~"

"Aagh- Is that some sort of cat?" he cried out at the appearance of Chibi. Clearly backing off from the creature, shielding his nose from it. "Keep it away from me-"
Qu894Bp.gif

"Ugh, my face is going to swell up..."

"Really hate to look so weak in front of cuties."
PWd0Hjs.jpg

"...???"

What exactly was that all about? He'd NEVER seen anyone get any kind of reaction to Chibi beyond 'aw it's so adorable!' or 'ugh send him away, Nemo!' never 'aagh is that some sort of cat, keep it away!' kinda remarks! Maybe a cat made Zen suffer a tragic accident in his past though and that's why he was so hard upon them! Well, then he'd just have to prove that Chibi was the least monstrous out of all his demons! Not that any of them were 'monsters' in Nemo's eyes.

Well, with the exception of the fifth one. But neither Astaroth or Nemo liked to talk about that one. Whistling, Chibi promptly flew away from Remilia and floated over towards Nemo. "Hoo?"

"Hiya, Chibi! Sorry about what I said earlier! About you y'know being pretty much useless and all!"

XsEA4TL.jpg

"Ahem."

"Sorry, sorry! It's just that my new friend here was crying and I was wondering if you could cheer him up! It's kind of your job designation anyway given you're not exactly prepped for combat like the other demons are! I thought you'd be eager for this task! I mean look at him! He's crying and thinks you're some sort of cat! But in reality you're just a demon!"

Who probably did something horrendously awful in life to warrant getting such an unfitting body in death but who was Nemo to judge what he didn't and would never know? Astaroth however was less keen on the puffball. Having known all of the demons that were slotted to be summoned with Nemo's eye personally, he knew fully well what 'Chibi' had done and although Nemo would never ask what Chibi had done as a human, Astaroth would have never told him anyways. It was just far too graphic in that sense.

Which is why the demon kept his tail coiled up as the minuscule demon thought about it. It could tell when the guy was having allergies and given that he obviously wasn't really a cat, it'd probably be worth a chuckle or two at this guy's expense. Holding his claws out to the side, Chibi moved in for a hug. With Nemo at the ready to send him back to Hell in case he got swatted or something.

6uJcWgD.png

@Sen @Wren @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Link to sign-ups/info thread.
Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
Please see the wiki for more info.

PROLOGUE
"In Accordance"

Since the fall of their greatest enemy to date, the Arch Demon, the Coalition had since taken great leaps and bounds to recover from what was lost from the grueling battles. Reforming itself to better compensate for the growing varied number of threats to the multiverse, the Coalition looked to its allies and benefactors to support them in areas where they may be lacking. The Brotherhood of Steel, a paramilitary organization born out of a world ravaged by nuclear fallout, trained the Coalition's soldiers, for no one knew better than them what it took to survive under the most grueling of conditions. Future Foundation, an organization started as a response to the most vile of threats, specialized in training Coalition agents in espionage and infiltration, for they were made up of the most talented of people, a great number of whom could be tasked for whatever was needed of them. The Multiverse Emergency Unit, started first as a force ready to combat any magical threat looming on the horizon, trained agents for when magic was needed against a devastating threat, for the power of these witches and magical girls knew no equal.

Finally, there was the United Nations, a multiversal organization that had allied itself with the Coalition. While the two groups were said to be on equal standing, it was the Coalition that had to report to the UN. Transparency was required, or else the Coalition would be seen as a threat to the UN. This would not be a problem, if not for the growing tension between the two groups, fueled primarily by a scandal the Coalition had tried desperately to cover up.

On this day, representatives of each organization had been gathered at the Coalition Headquarters, the best and the brightest there for a very important meeting. For the first time since all groups became allies, the Coalition had called them together for a debriefing, to help them all understand the current state of the multiverse and their enemies.

The meeting room had grown within the last few months, expanded to accommodate the rapid number of allies and friends the Coaltiion had recently gathered. Holographic imagery had been set up at the center of the circular room, used primarily as a visual aid for whomever was speaking. It was around this holograph that the leaders of every organization associated with the Coalition sat, ready to listen in on the proceeding info. Beyond them and taking up all the other surrounding seats were members of every organization, privileged with the opportunity to hear this valuable intelligence firsthand. Though Coalition members made up the majority, at least a handful of attendees each were from their allies.

jd2HfSL.png

Makoto Naegi, one of the two current leaders of the Coalition, was standing before the hologram, looking slightly befuddled at having to speak in front of so many people. Though those that knew him knew he had a certain way with words, and despite the fact Makoto had been leading the majority of these people for over a year now, Makoto still felt a familiar ache of nervous excitement that he had felt when having to give speeches in grade school.

"... Hi, everyone," Makoto said, his voice low, but amplified by speakers at the edges of the room. His eyes looked around the room, seeking for a familiar face, quickly coming upon Kyoko sitting nearby. He smiled at her, lingering for just a few second before turning his gaze back to the majority. "As you know... you're here because it's been long due for all of us to come together like this. For some of us, we have been allies since the day this organization was started, and yet we have not had a moment to gather our most valued members together in one place. This occasion is... exciting! All of us, together like this, represent the hope that we wish to give to every world out there!"

It was then that the Coalition's other leader, Captain-Commander Kieran, spoke up. Makoto and he had agreed to share the beginning of this meeting. "Not only are we using this opportunity to bring us all together, it's important that we discuss, as one body, the status of the worlds around us. While we represent, as Makoto would say, hope for all worlds, there are those that would represent... well, despair." The hologram came to life, displaying an image some found all too familiar. It was the head of the Arch Demon, his mouth opened wide, as if he was about to release a stream of fire upon the group sitting before him.

htGIV6F.png

Kieran cleared his throat, looking momentarily surprised at how lifelike it was. "Uhh-- See here, this was the Arch Demon. The menace who both brought us together and nearly destroyed us. Though we've defeated him, his influence and presence still linger all around us. There are those who would threaten us by copying his ways... or even just become inspired by him. However, we have to first discuss the most immediate of his legacy... the despair energy he created and his very remains."

"While we tried... very very hard to collect what remained of him, it turned out a more difficult task than we thought... The Coalition at the time had lost so much, and we didn't have the resources and allies we do today. Before we could gather his remains, the dimension he had made for himself collapsed, and those remains were scattered across different dimensions." Makoto paused, rubbing at the back of his neck. "... When we tracked these remains down, a group was sent from the Torch training grounds to recover them, but they failed in their mission. As a result, those remains were lost to... an unknown threat."

"While we don't know who has these remains now, we can only imagine those that got to them first has nothing but bad intentions. Those remains are imbued with despair energy... something we've recently began to describe as malevolence. It's not just the Arch Demon's remains that hold malevolence, but anything or anyone that he touched through his Murder Games. It would seem that certain entities can create this energy when sentient beings experience strong negative emotions. The Arch Demon was one such entity, but unfortunately others out there exist."
6qhyCMq.png

Over the course of the presentation, some might have noticed one Kyoko Kirigiri, close associate of Makoto Naegi and re-instated administration member of the Coalition after a year-long absence, seemed a bit distracted. Anyone who had known her for a small while or even had one conversation with her knew that she was normally a focused, forward individual who gave everything her full attention, so those who would notice might find it odd that she seemed... out of it.

gGVQZKw.png

"... Strong levels of malevolence, umm... well, think of it as a corruption... recently, we've discovered there's an entire realm made up of malevolence called the Dark Place, where entities that we can't truly fathom exist. Thankfully, they can't move outside their realm without high levels of malevolence present within our worlds or without hosts they can use. If we're vigilant... these beings, who we call the Dark Presence, can't touch us."

Whatever Kyoko was thinking of at the moment, she seemed to be really into it, as after Makoto would finish speaking about the Dark Place, a small, albeit uncomfortable, pause would begin in the meeting room, before Kyoko would eventually snap back to the matter at hand. Clearing her throat, the young woman would stand up and begin to speak, elaborating on the Malevolence that Makoto and Kieran spoke of.

"Even so, we shouldn't be careless. At a crucial time like this, this is no time to be slacking off. We need to be wary at all times for any entities that might have escaped this Dark Place, or otherwise anything else that had been afflicted by Malevolence. This can range from certain people to certain objects, places, or even entire realms," she spoke.

Before long, a figure in the back would stand up, clearing her throat rather loudly, heard by everyone in the room. Like the others, her voice was amplified by the speakers. Exuding a strong aura of authority, the woman in formal red clothing inquired something.

f689837a2edf4c87a639df0830c6779e.png

"Question, miss speaker," Princess Carissa, one of two representatives of the M.E.U. to attend the meeting, would begin, "If individuals can so easily be afflicted with this... Malevolence you speak of, then would not everyone who participated in these Murder Games, or at the very least, if not those who stood in the presence of the Dark Presence, those who stood in the presence of the Arch Demon, be afflicted as well?"

As Carissa finished speaking, a certain young, bespectacled young man would shift in his seat uncomfortably, as though the question bothered him.

AIOGvym.png

"..."

Kyoko furrowed her brow, taking in the question for a small moment, before responding in kind to her.

"... While any of those scenarios described are a possibility that can't be ruled out absolutely, you must consider that it was more the Arch Demon that spread the malevolence. If there's anyone with dormant despair energy residing inside them, it's bound to reside in survivors of any Murder Games that he had orchestrated, most notably the earliest one or ones, to put forward a hypothesis. However, Malevolence is a fragile force, and if put in an environment that is otherwise stable and free of despair, we can hypothesize that it would die off quickly without a catalyst to strengthen it," Kyoko explained, to which Carissa would simply nod in acknowledgement.

Clearing her throat, she would then proceed to speak again.

kiri030.png

"In any case, we should move forward if that'll be all the questions concerning malevolence. The primary reason this meeting was held was so that we could discuss the current status of the multiverse, and see what we can do to maintain the balance throughout. Does anybody have something they'd like to report?"

It was then that Revolver Ocelot, another member of the Coalition, would stand up, arms folded behind his back formally.

kojima-productions-quelques-repliques-cultes-de-metal-gear-solid-3-s-04.jpg

"From my observations, we've managed to maintain a malevolence-free world within the Torch, and while the Ragnarok project is a work in progress, it's getting there," he answered, being the first one to give a response, "Other than that, I haven't experienced too much of the despair energy supposedly circulating around."

A yawn would rise from another Coalition member, nurse Akiko Yosano, who would briefly raise her hand and also speak up.

zw9eq5t.jpg

"Same, same," Akiko spoke, scratching the back of her head, "My sector has been clean as well. Nothing interesting to report on my end."

"Did I say I was done?" Ocelot would snap at Akiko, to which the woman would simply give a small laugh and an ominous grin in response.

lV5jKUk.png

"Gehee."

"Ahem."

Another man, one of Akiko's friends from the looks of it, would clear his throat, shooting an annoyed and impatient look at the nurse's way.

Doppo Kunikida was one of the many general managers and planners of the Coalition, spending his time and efforts writing notes down, keeping tabs and memos for others, and so on. He was punctual, and hated anything that risked resulting in him and his associates going overtime on something. Thus, most people found it difficult, if not predictably uncomfortable, to talk to, as he always seemed to be in a rush, even if there was practically nothing to be in a rush about from their points of view.

59r8DdG.png

"If that'll be all, Yosano, Major Ocelot, let's give anyone else who wants to speak their limelight. Shall we?"

A moment of silence followed Doppo's question, long enough for one who did not entirely wish to speak up during all this to feel the need to ask the questions burning on her mind. The second M.E.U. representative, Morrigan, stood to her feet, all grace.

7YBFchV.jpg

"'Tis all well and good, but this malevolence, are there not recorded instances of worlds scarred by this energy? Just recently, a... unique member of both our organizations discovered a being constructed of this malevolence. If I am to understand her origin correctly, a group that once served the Arch Demon is to blame?"

"Oh... yes, uh..." Makoto hadn't seen this question coming, but he supposed this was important information, after all. "We believe the Order is to blame. They still worship the Arch Demon... they see his despair energy as a holy power. Though they and the Umbrella organization were just working independently for the Arch Demon at first, they have since solidified an alliance." This information was all thanks to Lalonde, who was working for Umbrella as a double agent for now. That particular detail would definitely be left out of this meeting.

"I see... and so our enemies grow in turn. One more thing, this Ragnarok project, what exactly is that? 'Tis certainly not something my coven is privy to."

A man standing near the exit of the room, arms crossed as if he wanted little to do with the proceedings around him, gruffly spoke up.

VLSyOzm.png

"The Ragnarok project is largely a Brotherhood matter. It does not concern you, witch."

Morrigan turned to the man, smiling. "Truly a wonder why anyone questions our unwillingness to allow men into the group, isn't it, Carissa?"

"Hey, ah..." Kieran found himself laughing nervously, looking between Morrigan and on of the Brotherhood of Steel representatives, Paladin Danse. He wanted to quickly draw the conversation back to himself. "Ever since the days we fought against the Arch Demon, one of our strategic lines of defense was a planet called Ash. It was the site of a Murder Game that ended very badly... we didn't understand it at the time, but malevolence had tainted the land, conjuring entities from the Dark Place and birthing monsters. Our soldiers fought some heavy battles there, and while the planet has somewhat stabilized since the Arch Demon's death, the malevolence has risen recently. We're returning to the battlefield, carving out a better base of operations. This is Ragnarok."

"But... Ash isn't the only place like this. A known stronghold for the Order and Umbrella is Silent Earth, which was actually the site of another Murder Game... this planet is even worse off than Ash. It's one of our top priorities, but we don't yet have the ability to reliably infiltrate it or destroy it, unfortunately..."

There was an audible sigh from someone sitting close to Kyoko. He stood up, having been waiting for his moment to speak, but it seemed his opening had been lost in the proceeding conversation. Makoto shut up, looking embarrassed as he let Byakuya Togami have his moment to speak.

fbiZIdu.png

"If we're finally done talking about this malevolence... There are other groups that threaten us and the greater multiverse. We know for a fact that Revan and the remnants of G.O.R.E. still remain at large, calling themselves the Revanchists. He betrayed us and stole valuable technology, making his group one of interest. As of now, we know nothing about their future plans."

There was a pause as Byakuya prepared his next thing to say. "... We don't know much more about the Zin, an alien race that seems to be following in Elliot's footsteps. Only recently did we infiltrate a compound where a number of individuals were being stored, their minds trapped inside a virtual reality. We're not entirely sure why they were up to this, but from intelligence gathered, we do know the Zin's ultimate goal is multiversal domination."

"On top of these Revanchists and the empire of Zin," Ocelot added in, "I feel we need to be wary of this other group whose activities have been difficult to monitor, but are still a risk nonetheless. Supposedly, they're called the Blood Institute, and from what a reliable source has told me, they seem to be on the hunt for Rinato Dormi, otherwise known as Lapis Lazuli, who participated within the Arch Demon's Downfall and the recent Daughter Incident, for whatever reason, as well as a number of people who seem to be useful to them," he spoke, thinking back to the blue-haired girl who called herself Crona, and her talk of the Seven Deadly Sins. Quite a mess this could turn out to be.

tumblr_inline_n0sws3jwHW1qg734k.png

"Tch. And I was hoping back then that it would've all ended with the death of the Arch Demon and Wesker. Feels like whenever we pop one bad guy, two more pop up in his place," Jill Valentine, another member of the Coalition and one of the few surviving members of the earliest recorded Murder Game, commented idly on the side as she sat in the room, crossing her arms.

"Hmph."

Ritsuko_Akagi_2.jpg

Meanwhile, Ritsuko Akagi, the Deputy Secretary-General of the United Universes, seemed to sneer at Jill's comment for whatever reason, though didn't say anything further than that.

"So..." A moment passed where Makoto waited for someone else to speak. When no one raised their voice, he continued. "That marks the end of the first portion of this meeting... Ah, we're going to go on break for an hour, where we'll then come back here and take what we've discussed and move on to our plans to combat these threats in the future." Makoto smiled widely, taking everyone in one last time.

"I hope such a discussion... truly gives hope to all of you."

As everyone would begin to leave, Kyoko would stand up and tap Makoto on the shoulder, a stern, yet also concerned look on her face.

5pdOBjl.png

"Hey... I need to talk to you. Let's take it... to the Command Center though."

It wasn't long before everyone had been moved into the sizable Lounge, left to mingle among themselves while they waited for the second part of the meeting to commence. That was not to say everyone wasn't allowed to tour the headquarters at their leisure.

If one was hurting to talk to someone other than the people they'd just been with in the meeting room, they could see a young woman, dressed similarly to a maid, cleaning up the place, complete with a white apron, though her hair was rather long, and one would think it'd get in the way.

At the current moment, she seemed fixated on her own devices at the moment, though she seemed available to talk to if you so desired.

tumblr_oabwg9jfav1qkpt3so6_250.gif

"Ah, jeez... I'm really going to let that R2-D2 droid have it now. It's like having a miniature car in the base, he leaves so many tracks!" The maid mumbled to herself, furrowing her brow as she'd clean up the mess.

A small beeping would be heard in the midst of the lounge, coming from Ocelot's form, specifically a bracelet-watch on his right wrist. Looking at it, the soldier would furrow his brow as he looked at the small screen on the device, pressing his finger on it to silence it, before taking a sigh.

MoNja2W.png

"Looks like some prisoners are causing a ruckus down at the Holding Cells. I'll take care of it," he said, before walking off. You were free to follow him and see just what was going on if you felt like. There were plenty of spooky stories passed around base concerning the holding cells, though few people ever dare to go there, though no one could ever remember the specifics, except for one matter where it was known that the Holding Cells currently housed two high-profile prisoners. Ever wanted to meet a celebrity bad guy behind bars?

Jill Valentine yawned and stretched before making her way to the exit of the lounge. "Hey, if anyone wishes to see me, I'll be enjoying some quiet in the Library." Without comment, Morrigan followed after. It was known there was a wealth of information on the Coalition and the multiverse was available to find. It was largely a digital library, and the few physical books around are generally brought on by the crew. Despite that, a quiet environment was encouraged.

"Hm. I should see what Kirigiri and Naegi are up to in the Command Center..." Byakuya left quickly after speaking this, heading to the the heart and soul of the headquarters where one would likely find its leaders.

Cast List
@Gummi Bunnies as Add and Elesis (Elsword)
@DBZ7 as Anna (Fire Emblem)
@Nater Taters as Artyom Chyornyj (Metro)
@Jeremi as Bekka and Red Tornado (DC Comics)
@Wren as Bradley Martin Holland (OC)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Archwar as Doomguy (Doom)
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Anghelscu and Saber Alter (Murder Series / Type-Moon)
@Crow as Maki Kido and Madoka Karasuma (Idolmaster OC)
@Atomyk as Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
@Chewy Rabbits as Nemo and Astaroth (Murder Series)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Princess Ilona of Arendelle (Murder Series) and Train Heatnet (Black Cat)
@Raven as Piper Wright (Fallout)
@Cirilla as Mercy (Overwatch)
@darnerdemons as Miko Wanijima (Air Gear OC)
@Krieg as Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen (RWBY)
@BarrenThin as Reinhardt Wilhelm and Genji Shimada (Overwatch)
@Minerva as Robin Aquilus and Corrin (Fire Emblem)
@york as Ruby Rose and Zwei (RWBY)
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi and Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)
@Yun Lee as Shi-Long Lang (Ace Attorney)
@pubbbb as Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
@Verite as Shiki Tohno and Len (Type-Moon)
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
@Takumi as Toboe (Wolf's Rain)
@Yang Lee as Uncle Iroh (Avatar)
@Hospes as Weiss Schnee and Winter Schnee (RWBY)
@Gula Gula as WordGirl and Dr. Two-Brains (WordGirl)
@Josh M as Wynne (Dragon Age)
@Sen as Zen (Mystic Messenger)
@Bomb as Zidane Tribal and Bibi Ornitier (Final Fantasy IX)​
Prologue: Breaking the Ice

Peace was something seldom to be found anymore in the world of Remnant, that much was quite obvious. From the fleets of none other than General Ironwood near constantly crowding the skies, the whispers behind closed doors, the crime scenes and grimm attacks occurring nearly anywhere you went. No, it did not take a wise man to know that the era of peace that had finally come to the land was quickly slipping through it's fingers.

So it was simply natural that unease plagued a couple of the land's aspiring defenders, though these things were not the cause.

42141241352_zpsb89fde95.png

"Absolutely not."

The words were firm and decisive, their speaker clearly not intending for any room for discussion to be left. "This is absurd. Lending a hand to the Coalition on occasion is one thing, but from what you've said? All these tensions that could so easily explode into something more? What about our war?" the female went on, pure white hair dancing down in waves as she moved to cross her arms.

gzVHfGw.gif

Ruby's face seemed to contort a little as she began to think...

It was obvious that convincing Weiss to go along with her on this particular journey across the multiverse would be difficult. However, she had to think of something! It wasn't just their own lives on the line, but someone else's... Though maybe not their life itself, it was their freedom that was being challenged.

"Pleaaaase? I know we have our own war to fight here... But... ... It can wait, can't it?" She pleaded, then she stopped for a moment, realizing how crazy she probably sounded.

MlMFvCN.gif

"I mean... Uh..." She tapped her fingers together for a moment, trying to reword what she had previously said.

"We're not at war yet! Not here... Besides... This is what we're trained to do... Right? Even if we have to... Break a few rules... We're supposed to fight for what's right! We're supposed to protect people who can't protect themselves! We can't just... ... Pretend there's nothing happening at the Coalition at all..." She said, drifting off a little.

Looks like the tensions at the Coalition really were bothering her, perhaps the whole debacle over Ilona affected her alot more than she had let on? Naturally... Her friendship with Sophie might be a leading cause for her unusual amount of concern over Coalition matters at the moment.
It didn't matter that Ruby was giving her a look, or even that she had started off with a 'please'. It was all immediately dismissed by Weiss, who already had a firm reply. The same reply she'd given this same girl what felt like forever ago, when they ran into each other at orientation. "No." Alas, as nice as it would've been to be able to keep her answer that simple, the young heiress wasn't as cold towards Ruby anymore, and she felt a small obligation to go a little more into it than that. Sigh. "Listen, Ruby...-"

"-I know we have our own war to fight here... But... ... It can wait, can't it?"

"..."

423452347_zps8404a40e.png

It was a good thing that Ruby was quick to catch and attempt to explain herself, because it had taken naught but a moment for Weiss to give her a scrutinizing look upon hearing her words. Every word was plucked from the air and heavily thought over, until a hand finally raised into the air in front of her, motioning Ruby to be quiet. Like it or not, the other teen had a point. One that she couldn't deny, even if she wanted to. "I'm fully aware of our duty as huntresses, Ruby. You don't have to lecture me," she declared. There was a pause before she spoke again, though she was less than excited about what she had to say. "I hope you realize this goes against so many rules..."

4214124589_zps72776c6f.png

"...but I suppose that, in the rest of our team's absence, it would be my duty to go after and protect you should you find some way to get to the coalition..."
Ruby smiled a little, looking visibly relieved that she would at least have Weis's help.

zkluQLT.gif

"Thanks Weiss... I'm sure we'll find a way to get to the Coalition..." She said.

Despite normally being quite hyperactive, it looks like Ruby was genuinely touched by her teammate's response. Looks like they sure had come a long way since they had first met, even if they might still be at odds at times.

"Oh! I even packed my stuff already, just waiting for the riiight moment to go, is all!" Ruby added, holding up her backpack.

Oddly enough... It seemed a bit bulkier than usual, and appeared to have a strange grey suitcase hanging near the back of it. Looks like she might have made a few modifications to get everything to fit, whatever she had with her looks to be quite important... At least, important enough to haul with them, whenever they headed to the Coalition, to figure out the coming situation with Ilona.

Despite having a little extra baggage, Ruby seemed unhindered by this, but one could almost swear that her backpack... Moved a little.

'Thanks Weiss'? Really? The mere phrase was enough to make the heiress roll her eyes. "Oh, please. I'm not doing this for you, Ruby. It's simply our job, whether it means going against a few rules or not. And if we're going to do this? We're going to do it as a team." This sort of sentiment didn't often come from Weiss, especially when it came to Ruby and her shenanigans, but she knew that her team leader had a point.

This was what they were trained to do. Help the people. Uphold the peace.

As Ruby explained she'd already packed and such, though, Weiss did mentally facepalm. Looked like Ruby really had planned to go, even if she didn't agree. It was admirable, on some level, though Weiss would never say so. Especially because it was equally idiotic and ridiculous. No matter how strong she might be, there was no way that she could handle some sort of oncoming war on her own. It was still a massive stretch, with just the two of them, but as was often said? Two is better than one. And, apparently, there were more than two - because Ruby's bag was visibly moving, and Weiss had a feeling she knew just what was in there. Or, rather, who.

There was no time to confront Ruby about it, for Weiss's train of thought was broken when she could have sworn she heard footsteps. Very familiar, refined, distinctive....

Oh, no.

4214124272_zpsae1a1cbf.png

"...Winter!"

r32r2%2023_zpsgoyakwlh.png

In return, there was only silence. The eldest of the Schnee sisters stood tall and firm, her arms neatly folded behind her back in a militaristic fashion. She stared at the two huntresses in training with an unreadable expression for a long few moments before she spoke. "Sister." The warmest greeting, of course. There was a pause as she gave Ruby a scrutinizing look, observing her bag and how it squirmed with a lack of amusement. "I don't suppose you'd care to share just what, precisely, you two are up to?" It sounded less like a question and more like an order.

Ruby looked like she was seriously about to drop her backpack and hug Weiss or something. Though her fellow team mate had yet to completely warm up to her, it looked like they were at least making progress... However, before she could make any such motion, footsteps could be heard in the distance and quickly... She slipped her backpack back on, attempting to regain her composure. Though she had no idea who was coming, she most definitely wasn't about to-... Uh oh. As soon as the person came into view, she quickly realized exactly who had come along.

1wv83bh.gif

"Oh! Hello... Ma'am! We're just... ... Practicing our social etiquette, is all-" Ruby started, but in her attempt to do a polite curtsy as she spoke, she ended up losing her balance.

"Waaaa!" She shouted.

Flailing her arms around a bit, she managed to regain her balance, though not before she ended up falling into Weiss... By pure accident.

"Um... Yeah, we need to... Praaaactice..." She said, trailing off a little.

Welp, looks like there's still some things about Ruby that might never change...

The new arrival watched in pure silence as Ruby attempted to cover up her intentions before winding up falling onto an unfortunate Weiss, the both of them crashing to the floor with a thud. "Ugh, get off of my, you dolt--" the younger Schnee started, beginning to sit up and thus give Ruby a light shove, only to realize she wasn't helping the situation. Quickly, she attempted to cover up her mistake. "Erm... I mean... You still have a long way to go, Ruby Rose. I'm afraid we'll have to resume... practice...."

"..."

That was it. The stare she was receiving from her elder sister was too much, too knowing. Much to Weiss's dismay, her sister clearly saw right through their lie. And it was much more to her dismay that she hung her head, unintentionally fessing up. "We've been called to attend a meeting concerning multiversal crisis that our assistance may be required to sto--"

"Silence!" Winter cut in, speaking with a harsh tone as per usual. "Neither of you are going anywhere," she stated, firmly. "And you," she added, turning to narrow her eyes at Ruby. "...You ought to practice holding your tongue. If you continue to run your mouth as you have, the entirety of Remnant will know of your plans."

The silence hardly lasted a moment before Weiss broke it like ice. God, this was going to be painful.... But it needed done. "Winter, please. We have to go. If you truly heard our discussion, don't you agree?" Silence, thicker than the most suffocating cloud of smoke. Well, it looked like this wasn't going to be as easy as Weiss or Ruby may have hoped.

hqdefault.jpg

523523%2026_zpsb2bkzbys.png

"...Fine. But you are not departing without my accompaniment. So long as this mission lasts, neither of you are to leave my sight. Do you understand?"

Wow. Well, Weiss had not expected anything to work on her sister, no matter how long it took. She supposed that the stubbornness just ran in the family- much like their semblance. But thank goodness she and Ruby had managed to get through to her... Even enough to gain her help in their mission! "Of course!" ....Had she perhaps acted too enthusiastic? "...Uh, I mean... You have my word, dearest sister. Your assistance is much appreciated," she corrected, finishing the statement with a curtsy.

-----

The meeting was long and, quite frankly, felt as though it would never conclude. But at least Weiss knew a bit better what was going on, now- Intel is a woman's best friend, after all, as she had proved many a time. But at the moment, that was of no matter, for it looked like they had some downtime before the meeting was to resume. "A perfect opportunity!" she had called it. After all, it wasn't every day that you got the opportunity to tour a major multiversal industry. Maidens only knew what kind of information and more could be found here!

4214124253_zpsaed59cb5.png

"Personally? I say we should start at the library. A wonderful opportunity to learn everything we can about the vast expanses of the world..s, I suppose. Can you imagine what might be out there, Ruby?"

She had pretty much forgotten her sister was there at first, so used to it being just her and her teammates. But as soon as she realized, she felt like an idiot and quickly shut her trap. But thank goodness, Winter said nothing, and merely began to lead the way to the library.

-Thank you to @york for the collab-

@york @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @pubbb @Library crew​
"I agree with you about gossiping, Morrigan, but who is this superior you speak of?"

Wynne shook her head . The witch of the wilds and the elder mage would never see eye to eye,
DkU0XVX.png

"Morrigan,, you're barbed tongue never did you any favors. Yes, there was a time where I had hope for you. Not Just for his sake, but for yours own as well. You never did realize it behooved you to be civil. That time has passed, however, I came to realize that was a farfetched dream."

Sighing deeply, the elder mage went on.

"When my time finally comes Morrigan, I will go gladly go to my rest, proud of my achievements. While you? You will see how empty your life was. You will die unloved and unmourn. Never being able to truly love anyone herself."

As the thickness of tension grew, Cosmo would chime in.

"For record, Cosmo does not have flees."

Wanda smiled as she saw Genji, leaving Wynne's side, Hugging the cyborg tightly. Smiling brightly, Wanda spoke.

"Hello GenjI! How are you? It's always my pleasure to see you!"

Letting go, Wanda extend her hand to the German knight.

"Reinhart! You are too kind! It is so good to see you again!!"
At the last part of Reinhart's statement, Wynne was caught off. Chuckling Wynne would turn away from Morrigan.

"Ravishing? Me? Haha! I've been called a lot of thing, ravishing isn't one of them. Years ago maybe, When my beauty rivild Wanda's or Morrigan, But now? Now, not so much. I do appreciate a charming man trying to make an old woman feel good., however. I am Wynne, It's a pleasure."

@Verite @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Hospes
Carissa didn't comment on what Morrigan had to say to Wynne, though the sigh she'd give could perhaps clue one in on what she was internally thinking. Still, when the others would arrive, the person who would interest her the most, between the talking Russian space dog and the loud strongman was actually Genji.

Crossing her arms, Carissa would tilt her head and examine his armor for a moment, even furrowing her brow.

"Interesting... So even the Science Side has its achievements," she commented, eyeing Genji, running a hand through her head as she'd speak, before glancing at Wanda, "Miss... Maximoff, was it? You two seem rather close, I see."

@Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin

j7YALmz.png

"... Weiss? Is that you?" A voice familiar to the ice queen would inquire, stepping into Weiss's line of sight. As the young man would clear his throat, good ol' Lie Ren would give her somewhat of a surprised look. Evidently, he hadn't expected her to be here, as neither Ruby nor Yang had said anything about her showing up to him, though it was at least good to see another face nevertheless, he figured.

"I take it Ruby dragged you here too?" He asked her, his eyes glancing at Winter for a brief moment before shifting back to Weiss, "And uh... Is that like, your mom or something?"

@Hospes

Makoto, entering the library with his group in tow, responded to Miko first. "I can't say my world is very peaceful," Makoto said with a good-natured chuckle. "Um. Oh, I see we have a lot of people here already... Well, we have a large number of topics you guys can read on if you'd like."

When Makoto and whoever would follow him came into the library shortly after, they would be greeted by Jill Valentine, who would give them a wave as she sat at one of the many tables throughout.

8e2cc4c7a5c74dd7ad7a09ae4206bd79.png

"Y'know, the point of a library is that this is supposed to be a place of silence, Commander Naegi," Jill said somewhat facetiously, eyeing the group that had followed him as she'd cross her arms, "Something you need, sir? Or the rest of you folks?"

@Gula Gula @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Yang Lee @darnerdemons @york @Cirilla @Minerva

With the reports picked out, Deoxys would be able to read through the incidents as followed:

The E-book explains how the event, set in Gravity Falls, Oregon, was orchestrated by the demon Bill Cipher, who had learned of the system of the Murder Games through earlier participation within the Sovionok Camp Incident. Though he supposedly died in the earlier event, the Coalition does not know how he revived, though they chalk it up to his possible conventional immortality. A number of names are dropped, such as Saber, Mabel Pines, Dipper Pines, Pearl, and Mom Lalonde, among others. The report takes note of how Lalonde now currently acts a double agent for the Coalition working undercover in Umbrella and was formerly infected by the Metamorphose Parasite, before being cured by the Coalition when they would arrive to rescue the survivors.

For comments that can be seen on the side, there is as following:

Byakuya Togami: "While primarily the site of the Gravity Falls Incident, the town of Gravity Falls is unique in the sense that it was in proximity of at least two other Murder Game events. Records indicate that the town has a history with the paranormal, as in, paranormal in consideration to what is normal in this universe. Likely, this has weakened the divide between this world and the realm of the Dark Place. Precautions will need to be put in place to avoid another Ash or Silent Earth."

Leia Rolando: "Hey, did that clown come from the town, or what? No wonder it's considered weird."

For some reason, there's a picture of a toothbrush in the middle of the report. Other than that, that seems to be it.

The E-book starts by explaining that before this faux Murder Game began, two years prior in the set world, another group of people from across the multiverse had appeared within against their own will, consisting of people including Doctor Eggman, Reyna Ramirez-Allerano, Kinzie Kensington (who is noted to have previously participated in the earliest recorded Murder Game, the Crossed Incident), Revolver Ocelot (noted as being a currently serving Coalition member), and Handsome Jack, who would later come to rule the city of Rapture with an iron fist, stealing the rule from its original owner, Atlas, though without the support of those who had appeared alongside him.

Over the course of two years relative to that world, another group would eventually appear, including Coalition agents Lucifer Anghelscu, Clare, and Ellis, as well as eventual recruits Spider-Gwen, Owlman, and Scott McCall, among others. This second group would come into contact with the first group, who had since become a rebellion group against Handsome Jack's iron rule, and managed to overthrow him and return the cities of Columbia and Rapture to the people, while Handsome Jack himself currently resides within the Coalition HQ.

As for comments, there is as follows:

Revolver Ocelot: "Note for future reference: The time flow of this world is noticeably faster than in most other worlds encountered. I was stranded here for two years in that world, but some people back at HQ didn't even notice I had technically been MIA."

Spider-Gwen: "I still think it should be put down in fine writing that Handsome Jack should be renamed Ugly Jack and he doesn't know jack about what he's talking about!"

That seems to be it.

The E-book explains that the mastermind, Elliot, had been steadily growing his power through several orchestrated events such as the first Illusion Game, the Metamorphose Incident, and others, before deciding to unleash his Reaper forces upon the multiverse. It also comments that his home world would later go on to be the stage for the Rapture Incident, orchestrated by Handsome Jack. It is also mentioned that the survivors who banded together to fight Elliot were united by Commander Shepard of the Normandy and her crew, part of which included Garrus Vakarian, who was also part of the Crossed Incident, and later was mysteriously assassinated after the defeat of Elliot.

It goes on to mention that unlike most Murder Games, the event was overseen by the United Nations rather than the Coalition, specifically by Akane Tsunemori, Carth Onasi, and Asriel Dreemurr, who helped defeat Kenjiro Yamadera, a UN defector. Another agent, Garnet, helped the fight against Elliot, while Coalition agent Ludger Will Kresnik also appeared.

Yang Xiao Long: "And I thought Uncle Qrow was just going senile when he said he met an alternate version of Ruby who resurrected me in exchange for the souls of others. Trippy."

Kieran: "We never did figure out where the Reapers retreated to. Our contacts state that they hide out in the deepest reaches of space within their home universe. We can't really see if that is true, as space travel to such locations is not viable at this time. To think we have the ability to warp people across dimensions, but don't possess the means for deep space travel. If only the Directives allowed us to scour worlds for technology..."

Mysteriously, there is a picture of a skeleton in a blue coat giving a shrug. It doesn't look like it's supposed to be in there.

latest

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @pubbbb @Gummi Bunnies
RedT2_zpsellmuvkz.png

Lois Lane had been standing at the back of the room as the meeting was in progress. She was actually surprised that a meeting like this was even taking place, for her at least. As the meeting finished and she was ready to leave someone called out to her.

Bekka67_zpsh16pjkvs.png

"So Lois, did you know we were being lead by 4th graders?" The speaker was Bekka of the New Gods, her universes Wonder Woman. Bekka's relationship with her Lois Lane was almost antagonistic, her and this particular Lois had ended up as rather good working friends. No doubt for the fact that they were from the same corner of the multiverse.

"I'm certain they know what they're doing." Lois replied with a chuckle. The Coalition was a testament to this. The scope of it all...Lois was rather impressed. "So seems like people are moving. Where do you suggest we'd go?"

"Well the majority headed to the library... " Bekka shrugged. Well that was good enough for Red Tornado.​

Bekka35_zps2lyhxfbb.png

"Speaking of young children." Bekka replied in a hush tone looking over to Lois.

"...I'm certain they have like a kindergarten in this place for families." Yeah keep telling yourself that Lois.​

Ruby actually thought a while about Weiss's question... And immediately, she remembered those crazy good looking cannons she had seen at the Torch Academy, her face lit up for a moment, before she remembered the other things that could be found across the multiverse, her smile faded a little when she remembered what had happened with Sophie. After a decisive few moments, she finally spoke.

"Right! To the library!" She declared, pointing a finger in the air... Aaand...

*FWOOSH!*

Ruby was off, leaving behind a momentary trail of red petals leading towards the library, well, maybe she was a little too enthusiastic about the whole library thing?

As soon as she arrived at the library, she suddenly felt a little dizzy, maybe it was the sight of all those books, with no board games left in sight. Oh well, maybe she could start a book-... ... Fight... Nope, out of the question, the library probably had a bunch of important multiverse stuff though, so maybe she should read up? Eeeeven if she might not be such an attentive reader sometimes, with that in mind, she decided to speak.

"Heeey do you have a book on the Si-..." Ruby started, but she was interrupted by a rather peculiar noise coming from her backpack.

"Arf!" A rather high pitched barking sound suddenly came from her backpack.

It seemed to rustle for a bit before suddenly...

cVRa7rl.gif

... A little black and white dog pops right out of Ruby's bag, panting a little as he looked around, before suddenly spotting someone, or something.

"Ruff!" Looks like the dog had just barked at Cosmo, who was somewhere in the library.

"Zwei...! Get back in the bag..." Ruby whispered, but to no avail.

Welp, it was apparant that alot of the "stuff" she had been packing was... Not really stuff but, just Zwei, looks like Ruby just can't go places without the little guy at times. Groaning quietly, Ruby quickly tried to focus on what she wasa asking Jill, now that she was, hopefully, going to remain uninterrupted.

"So um... I was juuust looking for a book on the Silent Hill incident..." She said, a little quieter this time.

Fortunately, Zwei had yet to hop out of her bag, so at least there was that.

Reactions: Yang Lee
Carissa didn't comment on what Morrigan had to say to Wynne, though the sigh she'd give could perhaps clue one in on what she was internally thinking. Still, when the others would arrive, the person who would interest her the most, between the talking Russian space dog and the loud strongman was actually Genji.

Crossing her arms, Carissa would tilt her head and examine his armor for a moment, even furrowing her brow.

"Interesting... So even the Science Side has its achievements," she commented, eyeing Genji, running a hand through her head as she'd speak, before glancing at Wanda, "Miss... Maximoff, was it? You two seem rather close, I see."

@Atomyk @Josh M @BarrenThin

j7YALmz.png

"... Weiss? Is that you?" A voice familiar to the ice queen would inquire, stepping into Weiss's line of sight. As the young man would clear his throat, good ol' Lie Ren would give her somewhat of a surprised look. Evidently, he hadn't expected her to be here, as neither Ruby nor Yang had said anything about her showing up to him, though it was at least good to see another face nevertheless, he figured.

"I take it Ruby dragged you here too?" He asked her, his eyes glancing at Winter for a brief moment before shifting back to Weiss, "And uh... Is that like, your mom or something?"

@Hospes

Makoto, entering the library with his group in tow, responded to Miko first. "I can't say my world is very peaceful," Makoto said with a good-natured chuckle. "Um. Oh, I see we have a lot of people here already... Well, we have a large number of topics you guys can read on if you'd like."

When Makoto and whoever would follow him came into the library shortly after, they would be greeted by Jill Valentine, who would give them a wave as she sat at one of the many tables throughout.

8e2cc4c7a5c74dd7ad7a09ae4206bd79.png

"Y'know, the point of a library is that this is supposed to be a place of silence, Commander Naegi," Jill said somewhat facetiously, eyeing the group that had followed him as she'd cross her arms, "Something you need, sir? Or the rest of you folks?"

@Gula Gula @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Yang Lee @darnerdemons @york @Cirilla @Minerva

With the reports picked out, Deoxys would be able to read through the incidents as followed:

The E-book explains how the event, set in Gravity Falls, Oregon, was orchestrated by the demon Bill Cipher, who had learned of the system of the Murder Games through earlier participation within the Sovionok Camp Incident. Though he supposedly died in the earlier event, the Coalition does not know how he revived, though they chalk it up to his possible conventional immortality. A number of names are dropped, such as Saber, Mabel Pines, Dipper Pines, Pearl, and Mom Lalonde, among others. The report takes note of how Lalonde now currently acts a double agent for the Coalition working undercover in Umbrella and was formerly infected by the Metamorphose Parasite, before being cured by the Coalition when they would arrive to rescue the survivors.

For comments that can be seen on the side, there is as following:

Byakuya Togami: "While primarily the site of the Gravity Falls Incident, the town of Gravity Falls is unique in the sense that it was in proximity of at least two other Murder Game events. Records indicate that the town has a history with the paranormal, as in, paranormal in consideration to what is normal in this universe. Likely, this has weakened the divide between this world and the realm of the Dark Place. Precautions will need to be put in place to avoid another Ash or Silent Earth."

Leia Rolando: "Hey, did that clown come from the town, or what? No wonder it's considered weird."

For some reason, there's a picture of a toothbrush in the middle of the report. Other than that, that seems to be it.

The E-book starts by explaining that before this faux Murder Game began, two years prior in the set world, another group of people from across the multiverse had appeared within against their own will, consisting of people including Doctor Eggman, Reyna Ramirez-Allerano, Kinzie Kensington (who is noted to have previously participated in the earliest recorded Murder Game, the Crossed Incident), Revolver Ocelot (noted as being a currently serving Coalition member), and Handsome Jack, who would later come to rule the city of Rapture with an iron fist, stealing the rule from its original owner, Atlas, though without the support of those who had appeared alongside him.

Over the course of two years relative to that world, another group would eventually appear, including Coalition agents Lucifer Anghelscu, Clare, and Ellis, as well as eventual recruits Spider-Gwen, Owlman, and Scott McCall, among others. This second group would come into contact with the first group, who had since become a rebellion group against Handsome Jack's iron rule, and managed to overthrow him and return the cities of Columbia and Rapture to the people, while Handsome Jack himself currently resides within the Coalition HQ.

Revolver Ocelot: "Note for future reference: The time flow of this world is noticeably faster than in most other worlds encountered. I was stranded here for two years in that world, but some people back at HQ didn't even notice I had technically been MIA."

Spider-Gwen: "I still think it should be put down in fine writing that Handsome Jack should be renamed Ugly Jack and he doesn't know jack about what he's talking about!"

That seems to be it.

The E-book explains that the mastermind, Elliot, had been steadily growing his power through several orchestrated events such as the first Illusion Game, the Metamorphose Incident, and others, before deciding to unleash his Reaper forces upon the multiverse. It also comments that his home world would later go on to be the stage for the Rapture Incident, orchestrated by Handsome Jack. It is also mentioned that the survivors who banded together to fight Elliot were united by Commander Shepard of the Normandy and her crew, part of which included Garrus Vakarian, who was also part of the Crossed Incident, and later was mysteriously assassinated after the defeat of Elliot.

It goes on to mention that unlike most Murder Games, the event was overseen by the United Nations rather than the Coalition, specifically by Akane Tsunemori, Carth Onasi, and Asriel Dreemurr, who helped defeat Kenjiro Yamadera, a UN defector. Another agent, Garnet, helped the fight against Elliot, while Coalition agent Ludger Will Kresnik also appeared.

Yang Xiao Long: "And I thought Uncle Qrow was just going senile when he said he met an alternate version of Ruby who resurrected me in exchange for the souls of others. Trippy."

Kieran: "We never did figure out where the Reapers retreated to. Our contacts state that they hide out in the deepest reaches of space within their home universe. We can't really see if that is true, as space travel to such locations is not viable at this time. To think we have the ability to warp people across dimensions, but don't possess the means for deep space travel. If only the Directives allowed us to scour worlds for technology..."

Mysteriously, there is a picture of a skeleton in a blue coat giving a shrug. It doesn't look like it's suppsoed to be in there.

latest

Ruby actually thought a while about Weiss's question... And immediately, she remembered those crazy good looking cannons she had seen at the Torch Academy, her face lit up for a moment, before she remembered the other things that could be found across the multiverse, her smile faded a little when she remembered what had happened with Sophie. After a decisive few moments, she finally spoke.

*FWOOSH!*

Ruby was off, leaving behind a momentary trail of red petals leading towards the library, well, maybe she was a little too enthusiastic about the whole library thing?

As soon as she arrived at the library, she suddenly felt a little dizzy, maybe it was the sight of all those books, with no board games left in sight. Oh well, maybe she could start a book-... ... Fight... Nope, out of the question, the library probably had a bunch of important multiverse stuff though, so maybe she should read up? Eeeeven if she might not be such an attentive reader sometimes, with that in mind, she decided to speak.

"Heeey do you have a book on the Si-..." Ruby started, but she was interrupted by a rather peculiar noise coming from her backpack.

cVRa7rl.gif

... A little black and white dog pops right out of Ruby's bag, panting a little as he looked around, before suddenly spotting someone, or something.

"Ruff!" Looks like the dog had just barked at Cosmo, who was somewhere in the library.

Welp, it was apparant that alot of the "stuff" she had been packing was... Not really stuff but, just Zwei, looks like Ruby just can't go places without the little guy at times. Groaning quietly, Ruby quickly tried to focus on what she wasa asking Jill, now that she was, hopefully, going to remain uninterrupted.

"So um... I was juuust looking for a book on the Silent Hill incident..." She said, a little quieter this time.

Deoxys intently read the reports, remaining dead silent as it absorbed the information. It was a library, after all, and Deoxys is certainly not known for being one to chat up the first organism it sees. A waste of time for two Coalition members that could be doing some productive or progressive, it is.

Deoxys eyed the picture of the toothbrush and the picture of the hooded skeleton, staring at them for a moment.

Perhaps it isn't important right now, all Deoxys needed was to find some loose piece of info, some reference that the other inferior organisms missed, on the current threats that face the Multiverse. That said, the alien stored away the reports on the Gravity Falls Incident and the Rapture Incident, not even looking as they floated back into place. Rather, Deoxys was staring at a line on the Fall of Elliot.

4e4b40e9413aaddb729097ef2101b16e.png

"...Garrus Vakarian, who was also part of the Crossed Incident, and later was mysteriously assassinated after the defeat of Elliot."

"...mysteriously assassinated."

Ahah.​

The pokemon thought on it for a quick moment, deciding to store away that one line in its vast memory. It seems like something it'd have to ask about when the meeting resumes, something that can give it a mission or a purpose. Deoxys thought was interrupted by a familiar voice, whom it promptly twisted its head around to face the source of.

Ruby Rose
<
NormalIC_Big.png
FlyingIC_Big.png
humanoid, member of the Strike Team. Organism displays extreme speed, as well as a latent "aura" energy (related to other organisms of similar universal origin). Does not possess any plant matter, contradictory to its title.>

Deoxys eyed its fellow Strike Team member for a moment, listening in as she asked about the Silent Hill Incident. Deciding to be of some assistance for once, Deoxys held out a tentacle and pull out the book from the bookshelf.

200px-Organism_No_2_Normal_Forme.png

"Ruby," an unmistakable eery telepathic voice ringed out to her, and if she were to look, the records of the Silent Hill Incident would be seen hovering towards her like a ghost, followed by Deoxys...who was also hovering towards her.

@Hospes @Verite @Gula Gula @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Yang Lee @darnerdemons @Cirilla @Minerva @york

tumblr_inline_nqoobfAjRL1t990em_540.png

"Oooh, not a fan of foreplay, eh, any of you? Fine then. I suppose I can work with that," Hisoka chuckled lightly with a smirk, crossing his arms as he'd look at everyone, "It's just that... You're aware of my... urges, no, soldier boy?"

... And then he'd turn to Meira briefly.

"And don't worry, girl. I play for both teams in the grand game of life and death."

"You become excited and stimulated when in the presence of people possibly strong enough to give you a run for your money in a fight, I know," Ocelot said matter of factly, as though reading from a book, before giving a shrug, "What of it?"

"Well, it's just that... All these people gathered all in one spot... If you're trying to torture me by not letting me play with the new kids, then it's simply working, young cub," the jester breathed, attempting to push against the energy barrier to reach the people on the other side, like pushing against a solid wall, though to no avail, "I want to break something... someone..." He would let out a laugh, his expression indicating he was almost on a high, though practically in the blink of an eye, his facial expression would suddenly turn more relaxed and laid back as he'd eye everyone, putting a hand in front of his face.

7ca985e5132d1c221d35d1e64cadfa839d960f3f_hq.gif

"Though... I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what you want to know. I'm nice like that," he giggled lowly, before taking a breath, "There really are tons of powerful people in this base now, isn't there? I can even feel the power surging from the girl as she sits there in the lounge, conversing and making friends like nothing is wrong here..."

Ocelot furrowed his brow, looking down for a moment. "Girl with... a great surge of power? But..."

iLrvHLY.png

And then, with a blink, he'd give Hisoka a mildly alarmed look.

"How do you know about--?!"

"I don't. Not really. I just know that whoever is sitting in that lounge... Her power sends shivers down my spine. But what fascinates me more is the great powers that reside within this base... Sinister power that I doubt even you are aware of that reside in this base, or you'd already be looking for them."

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Tactician @Yun Lee @Holding Cells
"... Boss, any idea what he's talking about or who that girl is?" Finally, some goddamn answers. Sort of cryptic as hell, but Shizuo would take them at least to keep from trying to punch the energy barrier.​

158-68.png

"Really laying it thick, aren't ya...?" Astaroth muttered somewhat embarrassed after hearing a similar comment from Nemo back at the Mansion. It'd been when Remilia had introduced herself and Nemo had complimented her name. What was it about the name that seemed so special? Was it the addition of Scarlet? He supposed the name was fitting enough for a vampire. After all blood was often seen as scarlet or crimson due to it's coloration and creatures like Remilia gulped that stuff down by the bodies full.

"Any more and I'm going to have to confess to a case of deja vu." He added on jokingly as Nemo couldn't help but look on somewhat in awe. The way Zen talked with the ladies was just like The Kid! The suaveness, the smile, even the laughter was on point! For a brief moment, Nemo idly considered that Zen was indeed The Kid who had somehow ended up here but that'd be silly! For better or for worse he was only a character in Astaroth and his stories, nothing more! Though Nemo of course aspired to be just like him when he got older!

Maybe he could even ask Zen for advice when he got the chance! Their first meeting aside, Nemo had apologized and the older man seemed to have accepted it without hesitation even going as far as to say he liked the boy's spirit! Which given that Nemo often got himself in deadly situations wasn't exactly the keenest thing in the world.

46jlqG8.jpg

"T-That's quite alright! You don't need to go and do that!"

Nemo exclaimed suddenly at the comment. Why had he done that? It wasn't as if becoming a snack for Remilia was any kind of big deal given what he'd gone through. She bit you, it stun briefly but then went numb and then you were done. If anything it was less like getting a vaccine shot and more like going to one of those blood-drives things at school. Only here instead of being used to possibly save someone's life from a fatal injury or something like that, Remilia gulped it down like one would a soda or an iced tea!

"I..I mean, I already gave her a snack earlier! Me! You don't need to go out of you way, though it's really nice of you to stick your neck out like that!"

Nemo added on in a way that resembled his usual genial nature. In truth while the whole biting process didn't really seem like that big of a deal, something stirred within Nemo that made him not want to see another person get nipped. He'd already given her some of his own and she'd done him the solid of spitting the bullet out! Though, it didn't seem like that had changed him from anything other than 'small'(grr) human in her eyes even though he'd given her his name.

PWd0Hjs.jpg

"...???"

What exactly was that all about? He'd NEVER seen anyone get any kind of reaction to Chibi beyond 'aw it's so adorable!' or 'ugh send him away, Nemo!' never 'aagh is that some sort of cat, keep it away!' kinda remarks! Maybe a cat made Zen suffer a tragic accident in his past though and that's why he was so hard upon them! Well, then he'd just have to prove that Chibi was the least monstrous out of all his demons! Not that any of them were 'monsters' in Nemo's eyes.

Well, with the exception of the fifth one. But neither Astaroth or Nemo liked to talk about that one. Whistling, Chibi promptly flew away from Remilia and floated over towards Nemo. "Hoo?"

"Hiya, Chibi! Sorry about what I said earlier! About you y'know being pretty much useless and all!"

XsEA4TL.jpg

"Ahem."

"Sorry, sorry! It's just that my new friend here was crying and I was wondering if you could cheer him up! It's kind of your job designation anyway given you're not exactly prepped for combat like the other demons are! I thought you'd be eager for this task! I mean look at him! He's crying and thinks you're some sort of cat! But in reality you're just a demon!"

Who probably did something horrendously awful in life to warrant getting such an unfitting body in death but who was Nemo to judge what he didn't and would never know? Astaroth however was less keen on the puffball. Having known all of the demons that were slotted to be summoned with Nemo's eye personally, he knew fully well what 'Chibi' had done and although Nemo would never ask what Chibi had done as a human, Astaroth would have never told him anyways. It was just far too graphic in that sense.

Which is why the demon kept his tail coiled up as the minuscule demon thought about it. It could tell when the guy was having allergies and given that he obviously wasn't really a cat, it'd probably be worth a chuckle or two at this guy's expense. Holding his claws out to the side, Chibi moved in for a hug. With Nemo at the ready to send him back to Hell in case he got swatted or something.

6uJcWgD.png

@Sen @Wren @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan
eENzCUq.png

"N- No, please. I can't- I have allerg-" he was backing away at a steady pace now. Why did the thing have such sharp claws? It looked even scarier than Elizabeth the Third, and... well, it wasn't saying something. First, compared to that monster, Elizabeth looked decent enough for a feline demon from hell. And it had pretty sparkly eyes - he'd never admit it to her owner though - while this thing had matted brown fur and hands and feet that clearly had never heard of hygiene. Almost stepping on Bradley, he steeled himself for a puffed up face and endless sneezing until he found he medication when the creature threw itself at him.

And the reaction he expected didn't come. The thing was latched onto his chest, close enough for the cat fur to get all up in his nose... but he was sneezing and dripping snot gracelessly everywhere. If it wasn't a cat, then... Zen awkwardly patted the creature, a sheepish and embarrassed expression on his face.
mfnlLhp.png

"Let's pretend you didn't see that, yeah?"

"But dude, don't bring any cats around me."

WyBu5hc.png

He winked at Nemo, eyes flickering to Remilia. "Oh? Was that jealousy? Do you like her?"

"Confess with your heart, little man. I believe in you~"

@Chewy Rabbits @Wren @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

"I agree with you about gossiping, Morrigan, but who is this superior you speak of?"

Wynne shook her head . The witch of the wilds and the elder mage would never see eye to eye,
DkU0XVX.png

"Morrigan,, you're barbed tongue never did you any favors. Yes, there was a time where I had hope for you. Not Just for his sake, but for yours own as well. You never did realize it behooved you to be civil. That time has passed, however, I came to realize that was a farfetched dream."

Sighing deeply, the elder mage went on.

"When my time finally comes Morrigan, I will go gladly go to my rest, proud of my achievements. While you? You will see how empty your life was. You will die unloved and unmourn. Never being able to truly love anyone herself."

As the thickness of tension grew, Cosmo would chime in.

"For record, Cosmo does not have flees."

Wanda smiled as she saw Genji, leaving Wynne's side, Hugging the cyborg tightly. Smiling brightly, Wanda spoke.

"Hello GenjI! How are you? It's always my pleasure to see you!"

Letting go, Wanda extend her hand to the German knight.

"Reinhart! You are too kind! It is so good to see you again!!"
At the last part of Reinhart's statement, Wynne was caught off. Chuckling Wynne would turn away from Morrigan.

"Ravishing? Me? Haha! I've been called a lot of thing, ravishing isn't one of them. Years ago maybe, When my beauty rivild Wanda's or Morrigan, But now? Now, not so much. I do appreciate a charming man trying to make an old woman feel good., however. I am Wynne, It's a pleasure."

@Verite @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Hospes
The hug was welcome, and the cyborg returned it happily. "How are you doing, Wanda? I am still having trouble finding my way around this place, frankly." Genji's smile wasn't visible, but his tone was light and not very serious.

The Crusader elbowed Genji playfully with a less-than-discreet wink before turning back to Wynne. Reinhardt was astonished that Wynne turned down the compliment, truly believing her to be stunning in appearance! That being said, the thought of dating anyone was so far at the back of his mind that it would never even occur to him, so the compliment was more polite than anything."I am REINHARDT!" He slapped his chest with an uproarious laugh. "Nice to meet you!"

Genji and Reinhardt both became awkwardly silent as their fight with Morrigan was revealed to them.
8816f8b4e2574287dcb548278fb9a06b.jpg

Having being given the opportunity Doctor Ziegler was fascinated by the words spoken in the meeting. Though she had found herself alone throughout it due to being rather new in this environment. In all her carrier as a doctor and scientist she never would have believed in such a gathering. Not dressed in her Valkyrie armour just her casual attire she walked around the large gathering of people trying to recognize anyone in the crowd so far the only recognizable thing was the booming sound of an old friend in the distance. "of course already being loud" she mumbled to herself as she choose to go to the library which the source of the sound was coming from. Though she hoped up gain more knowledge about the history of all these events as well while she was at it. Quickening her pace she went to the library.

@ library people​
"Ah! Doctor Ziegler! It is good to see you, as always!" Genji turned and moved to Angela, bowing deeply. "I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me." He had, unfortunately, not been very grateful for his escaping death right after it happened. On the contrary, he'd hated himself. Now, though, he was whole again. Now, he felt bad for not appreciating her gift more.

Reinhardt was, as always, less formal than Genji. He stepped forward and went to lift the woman in a crushing hug, as he had with Genji. "Angela! Oh, it has been some time! How are you doing!?"

Genji was, himself, oblivious to the fact that he was being spoken of by Wanda and the other woman.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @york @Hospes @pubbb @Josh M @Cirilla @Library​

Last edited by a moderator:
4478696-jeditemple2.jpg

The library was, as expected, a rather tranquil place. Books, physical ones and electronic tablets alike, of all sorts could be found in the library, though the entries that people most often read were the written entries that pertained to Coalition business, such as incident reports, multiverse dictionaries, the like.

Just be careful about the Restricted Section. The books there were generally unable to be opened unless first scanned by a member and their clearance levels were verified. Otherwise, a face would quite literally pop out of the book and start screaming at whatever unlucky subject was brave or stupid enough.

That said, in the permitted section, there were a number of incident reports to choose from to read:

Crossed Incident

Gotham City Incident

Sun Crusher Incident

Tesseract Retrieval Incident

Silent Hill Incident

Monokuma Incident

Shibuya Incident

Eden Incident

Fuse Incident

First Illusion Incident

Gilgamesh Incident

Dark Presence Incident

Arch Demon's Downfall

Metamorphose Incident

Aether Incident

Sovionok Camp Incident

Ghirahim Incident

Neo-Tokyo Incident

Fiamma Incident

Witch's Game

Elliot's Downfall

Carnival Incident

Gravity Falls Incident

Rapture Incident

Daughter Incident

Alternatively, you could also read through some random entries in the multiverse dictionary:

Chitauri

Crossed

Zombie

Bile Archer

Reaper

Warden

Colossus

Suffering

Web Stinger

Mawngrel

Hell Hussar

Reaper

Divergent Catalyst

Replicas

Fuse

Ultimate Nullifier

The Right Hand of the Crimson Moon

Tesseract

Crossed-T-Virus

Alternatively, if none of those interested you, perhaps you could start a small conversation with some of the other members hanging around in the library, including seasoned member Jill Valentine, recruit Lie Ren, or the MEU representatives, Carissa and Morrigan.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @pubbbb @Library

"Umm..."

Makoto was a little surprised to see so many people crowding the Command Center. It was a little disorienting. No one was going to get anything done with all these people here. Byakuya only scoffed at the negative reaction his comment made, as if this was par for the course for his interactions with others. For Makoto, it was just amusing at this point, if not a little worrying considering their company.

"A-Ah, sorry! Definitely, Miko... or, Piranha Queen." He smiled warmly at Miko, before regarding the others with a sweep of his hand. "Well... Kyoko is probably right, we might not have time for a full tour, actually..."

It didn't help Makoto's mood that Ritsuko's comment seemed particularly... barbed. While Robin was very easygoing, there seemed to be a lot more going on with Ritsuko than most would assume. Whether or not what she said was just an innocent statement, it was still something to consider.

Though momentarily silenced by this realization, Makoto eventually cleared his throat, realizing he had a solution. "But, that doesn't mean you can't learn about the headquarters and what we do. There's always the library for info! Kyoko, Byakuya... Can you two hold things down here? If anyone wants to come to the library, I'll show you the way."

WSIzRFk.png

Makoto found himself feeling pretty excited to just show everyone to the library. He just needed today to go well. For anyone who wished to go with Makoto, he would have led them to the library in no time.

@Gula Gula @Crow @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Minerva @darnerdemons @Command Center

48.png

"Well hey there. Haven't seen you around here, huh?" Zidane flirted with Kyoko, going off track a bit.

"Ummm... I'll come along..." Bibi said, as he walked with Makoto to the library.

@Gula Gula @Crow @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Minerva @darnerdemons @Atomyk @command center​

tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Perfect! That'll be good enough to get my wonderful friend all caught up with what she'll need to know, since she's gonna be a great helper with me around!"

Add gave the optimistic response that practically yelled out "going to the library is fine with us!" to the others. All the while Elesis only stared, but that was the most she'll be dishing out in terms of responses as of now.

@Gula Gula @Crow @Yang Lee @Bomb @Verite @Minerva @darnerdemons @Atomyk @command center​

Hearing Makoto's mention of the library, WordGirl saw it as the perfect opportunity to gather more information regarding their circumstances. "We'll tag along too!" she called out, dragging Two-Brains along with her.

"W-Wait! What about the donuts?!" the scientist cried out. He hadn't eaten all day, and his stomach was practically begging him for something to eat. Such was what led to his sudden outburst earlier.

@Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @Bomb @Verite @Gummi Bunnies
@Command Center​

Although a full tour never happened, Iroh still appreciated the time allotted to enjoy some quiet reading time in the library.

Thinkinh to himself much he enjoyed a nice circus, he decided to read on the Carnaval Incident as the incident he would rather read over was currently taken by another being and Iroh would never be rude enough to impeed someone obtaining knowledge. It's not like he was getting older, anyhow.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk@york @Hospes @pubbb @Josh M @BarrenThin @Library

As everyone arrived her own voice reached near silence. She knew just enough about the previous incidents through a briefing but not much else.

"Excuse me, Jill. Where can one find the Monokuka and Daughter incident reports? The brefing didn't tell me enough information to really grasp those sotuations."
Miko spoke up with a low hum to her voice.

There was a bit of bumping and moving about coming from underneath the couch Shiki and crew was sitting on. Suddenly, a streak of scarlet rose from underneath, revealing itself to be a young merchant! With hair as fiery as her love for money, the young woman held up a copper coin she knew caught her eye from underneath the sofa.

"Gotcha, little dastard! I knew my eyes could never deceive me!"

With a prideful hum, Anna picked up Len from the couch so she could take her seat. Placing her back onto her lap, the young mother patted the top of the catgirl's head before turning to Shiki.

"So, are you guys all with the folks that hired me? I got called in for a job and Corrin's stuck with my daughter, who's got a bit of a cold. So that makes me the breadwinner for the weekend!"

@Verite
4bFUDYN.png

Shiki gave Ilona a sweet look, silently taking the flower offered to him and nodding gratefully. "Thank you... That's very sweet of you, Miss Ilona. I think your parents may have over flattered me, but... I'll do my best to live up to their words," he spoke earnestly, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to be with your parents when... they left, but I'll be sure to do everything in my power to make up for it," Shiki continued.

Before he would be able to say much more, someone strange would pop up.

Shiki02.png

"Eh? U-Uh..." He would only stammer in confusion when Anna would suddenly appear from beneath the spot and take Len's spot. Who the heck was this woman and what was she going on exactly, he wondered?

"Ah... If you mean the Coalition, I suppose you must be that merchant Miss Yosano mentioned to me they hired for supplies and the like. I was wondering what a merchant was doing here, but... uh, judging from your habits, I guess you don't wanna waste any moment not finding money, huh?"

Len, meanwhile, hardly reacted to Anna's actions. In fact, she would almost seem to snuggle in her grasp, as though Anna's experience as a mother allowed her to attract Len better.

len06_zpseae664bf.png

"... Purrrr."

Or maybe it was because she really liked headpats.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DBZ7
G810PXd.png

"Oh, it's quite alright, Sir Shiki! I'm certain you had your own path to take just as my parents did," Ilona replied with a smile that faded when she felt a bump from beneath the couch they were sitting on. When the merchant appeared before them, the blonde looked excited. "How very interesting! My name is Ilona of Arendelle. I've never been to see many merchants. What manner of items do you sell?" she questioned.

@Verite @DBZ7

@Atomyk
@Lounge Crew

Artyom was busy watching the groups before him, they were quite strange, not that far off from some of the Metro denizens . He was about to approach one of the pockets of people when a young woman in a maid outfit caught his attention. She seemed somewhat distraught about something concerning "R2-D2", whatever that was. Still, it would be wrong just to ignore her if she needed help.

"E-excuse me...but...are you alright? You seem a little upset." He said, hoping she would be able to understand him, despite his thick Russian accent
latest

"--Hmm?"

The young woman would blink when Artyom would approach her, seemingly surprised that he would do so. Fortunately, despite his heavy accent, it would seem that the maid-looking woman would understand him just fine, giving him a smile.

"Oh, no, it's nothing... Just a certain droid likes running around and getting dirt all over the place. In an organization like this, you'd probably think that the first priority is protecting the multiverse, which... It is, admittedly, but even so, you can't ignore cleanliness!" She said enthusiastically, "How you present yourself to your friends and enemies can really go a long way, you know! And I personally would rather we not give either the impression that we're messy slobs."

"Oh... Sorry, I got a little carried away there," the woman continued with a sheepish giggle, before clearing her throat, "My name's Chisa Yukizome. Are you... perhaps new to the Coalition? I don't believe we've met before."

@Nater Taters
Artyom watched the woman, taking in what she was saying. To be honest, Artyom didn't make a huge deal if something is clean or not, all that mattered was survival. To him, it didn't matter if someone came up to him covered in the blood of watchmen or spiderbugs, in fact, he saw that as a good thing, that told him the person could handle themselves in the Metro.

Still, this wasn't the Metro, so her points did have validity to him.

He came to attention when she introduced herself, Chisa Yukizome...hm, she seemed a fine enough sort, as least for now.

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Yukizome....I'm Artyom. I guess you could say I'm...new to the Coalition so to speak, guess I'm more of independent ally to be honest." He paused, hoping that made sense
ZN4vW98.png

"Oh? Well, no matter then. A friend is a friend, after all. It's good to meet you, Artyom," she spoke in a friendly manner, walking over to a nearby table and making a cup of coffee for herself, before offering it to Artyom, "Want a cup? We have plenty of sugar and cream as well if you'd like," Chisa said.

"How'd you come to know us anyway?"

@Nater Taters

In the short time after Train Heartnet had arrived at the lounge, he had already fallen asleep, a string of drool hanging from his lips. At some point, however, the rumbling of his own stomach awoke him and the brown haired male slowly sat up, stretching his arms after letting a long yawn escape his lips. "Ugh, too hungry to sleep. Where's a guy gonna get some food around here? Man..."

tumblr_inline_nl0nl32uVB1r3leyb.png

The ex-assassin rose to his feet and began to wander around, looking for someone who might be able to help him with his problem. He made his way over to a maid and a man she was talking to, his nose wiggling when he sniffed the smell of coffee in the air. "Yo, maid girl, any idea where this new guy can get some grub around here?" he said nothing, at first, to the man she was speaking to, more interested in filing his gut than holding a conversation.

@Nater Taters @Verite

Robin quietly stepped into the library. He had taken a rather unorthodox way that involved three separate elevators, backtracking, and a stop at a vending machine, all to avoid Ritsuko. Whatever she really wanted to tell him, if anything, could wait until he was back at his office.

He also didn't want to talk to her. At all.

Robin gripped his tome in his hands. It had a lot of the information from the library inside of it. He began reading several UN Records in a quiet corner of the room.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @york @Hospes @pubbbb @Josh M @BarrenThin @Library @anybody

*FWOOSH!*

cVRa7rl.gif

Cosmo's head turned as the yipping of the littler dog caught is ear.

"Another dog? Hello Comrade! How did you get here?"

@york

The hug was welcome, and the cyborg returned it happily. "How are you doing, Wanda? I am still having trouble finding my way around this place, frankly." Genji's smile wasn't visible, but his tone was light and not very serious.

The Crusader elbowed Genji playfully with a less-than-discreet wink before turning back to Wynne. Reinhardt was astonished that Wynne turned down the compliment, truly believing her to be stunning in appearance! That being said, the thought of dating anyone was so far at the back of his mind that it would never even occur to him, so the compliment was more polite than anything."I am REINHARDT!" He slapped his chest with an uproarious laugh. "Nice to meet you!"

Genji and Reinhardt both became awkwardly silent as their fight with Morrigan was revealed to them.

"Ah! Doctor Ziegler! It is good to see you, as always!" Genji turned and moved to Angela, bowing deeply. "I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me." He had, unfortunately, not been very grateful for his escaping death right after it happened. On the contrary, he'd hated himself. Now, though, he was whole again. Now, he felt bad for not appreciating her gift more.

Reinhardt was, as always, less formal than Genji. He stepped forward and went to lift the woman in a crushing hug, as he had with Genji. "Angela! Oh, it has been some time! How are you doing!?"

Genji was, himself, oblivious to the fact that he was being spoken of by Wanda and the other woman.

Wanda chuckled as she followed Genji's every word.

"I'm good, Genji. I've been knee deep in research, but I am good."

Wynne, on the other hand, laughed loudly at Reinhardt's action.

"My, my,my. Aren't you a character? Look at you! Filled with such vigor and full of energy, yet a man with age and wisdom?"

Shigeo Kagayama.
<
PsychicIC_Big.png
humanoid, juvenile. Displays psychokinetic ability...extent of such abilities undefined. Glaring weakness in threat analysis, quick to approach new "friends">

"..Hm," Deoxys tilted its head slightly, seeming to have some minor interest in the boy as it examined him. "I am Deoxys," it replied to Shigeos introduction, speaking in a chilling, simple voice, "I've come here to acquire data, cannot communicate at this time."
Deoxys abruptly cut itself off, turning around and lifting itself up off the ground, hovering over to the "Permitted" section of books. The objective at hand is beyond any collection of data on an organism, however, Deoxys didn't necessarily say that Shigeo couldn't follow it and see what its doing. A "spirit" must have some kind of interesting goal, right?

Deoxys scanned the bookcase, holding out a tentacle at the bookcase. Books and tablets began to shudder as they eerily floated from their nestled position and orbited around Deoxys like planets, glowing with an unnatural purplish glow as they are gripped by a telekinetic force.

After a second of examining the titles of each log, Deoxys seemed to neatly put each and every book and tablet back in their positions, except for the ones on the Gravity Falls Incident, the Rapture Incident, and Elliots Downfall.

"...There are pieces of information that may have been left behind, related to current threats."

Deoxys opened all three at once, as they hung in the air in front of the alien. Its eyes twitched and flew over the pages and screens, rapidly absorbing and combining pieces of loose information and references to refresh its mind and, perhaps, find some secrets.
That went well considering Mob's less than stellar history with spirits. Shigeo sighed of relief that the spirit was in fact friendly, actually, it was actually just here to read!...Who figured...Somebody going to a library...To read. Man Mob reminded himself with that small encounter he's not really a sociable kid. Mob stood there at the entrance of the library staring at the spirit as it floated over to a shelf, casually picking out 3 books. Mob looked elsewhere in the library...There were some women in this library.. Really pretty women, ridiculously out of Mob's league. These were the kind of girls Teru would go out with. Mob, blushing at the thought of embarrassing himself in front of one of these women, set his sights back on the spirit.

MOB'S CONFIDENCE: 0%

Mob eventually did work up the nerve to walk over to the spirit while it was reading, but tried to play it cool for the sake of... I don't know, this thing seemed pretty mysterious. That's kinda Mob's type, he couldn't really competently talk to any other kind of person anybody knew about. Mob started to sweat profusely about what to say as the spirit read, shigeo's expression turned wryly. He pulled on his collar, casually picking out Monokuma Incident and blankly staring at one of the pages to act natural. What would Reigen say. What would his ever wise master say in a situation like this... What would he say. wHAT THE HELL WOULD HE SAY? As Mob finally worked up the nerve to speak, it already floated away towards someone else.

"Nice weather we're having."

"..."

"Oh."

The boy said as he turned to face the spirit, who was mysteriously gone as much as he mysteriously entered. Mob put the book on under his arm, walking out of the row and looking around to see what his spectral acquiantance could be up to. He was talking. Toanotherprettyladyohmygodwhy. Mob blushed again, slowly turning away from the spirit and towards the corner of the room. There was only one guy over there, even if he did look like a creep.. To Mob, anyway. A wizard robe and white hair. Eh, Mob thought he was overthinking this. The boy walked near the wizard man, taking a seat on the floor across from the shelf the wizard was looking at. He then opened the book and lifted it up to his face as an attempt to not attract attention to himself.

MOB EXPLOSION METER: 29%

@Minerva @library @Verite

ZN4vW98.png

"Oh? Well, no matter then. A friend is a friend, after all. It's good to meet you, Artyom," she spoke in a friendly manner, walking over to a nearby table and making a cup of coffee for herself, before offering it to Artyom, "Want a cup? We have plenty of sugar and cream as well if you'd like," Chisa said.

"How'd you come to know us anyway?"

@Nater Taters
Artyom accepted the coffee with a warm smile and a quiet thanks. He hadn't had coffee in so long, he almost forgot it existed.

When Chisa asked how he came to know the Coalition, he paused, how was he supposed to answer that? He wasn't sure if Miller would be happy to hear him babbling about The Rangers or anything about the Metro. Still, at the very least, Chisa deserved an answer.

"It's kinda....how do you say.... complicated. I work for an elite group of soldiers known as The Rangers of the Spartan Order, or simply, The Order. While I'm not sure it's my place to tell you this, but... let's just say, where I come from, hope is a four letter word."
He paused, thinking back to home, before getting back to the conversation at hand

"As for coming to be aware of the Coalition,, I can tell you, the Coalition aided us in fight against a supernatural enemy that threatened our very existence. After that situation was dealt with. The Order recommended I return the favor, somehow...so here I am." He finished

In the short time after Train Heartnet had arrived at the lounge, he had already fallen asleep, a string of drool hanging from his lips. At some point, however, the rumbling of his own stomach awoke him and the brown haired male slowly sat up, stretching his arms after letting a long yawn escape his lips. "Ugh, too hungry to sleep. Where's a guy gonna get some food around here? Man..."

tumblr_inline_nl0nl32uVB1r3leyb.png

The ex-assassin rose to his feet and began to wander around, looking for someone who might be able to help him with his problem. He made his way over to a maid and a man she was talking to, his nose wiggling when he sniffed the smell of coffee in the air. "Yo, maid girl, any idea where this new guy can get some grub around here?" he said nothing, at first, to the man she was speaking to, more interested in filing his gut than holding a conversation.

@Nater Taters @Verite
When Artyom finished speaking with Chisa for the time being, eh noticed that they had company. A young man walked over to them, ignoring Artyom completely while asking Chisa for food. Artyom was a little put off by this man's personality

"Is that how they say hello where you're from?" He asked in a deadpan tone.

@Klutzy
@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.