Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, do you need any help down here...?"

Captain-Commander Kieran wandered into the holding cells after the rest of the group, cautiously unsure if his presence was needed. Ocelot was one of the most competent members of the Coalition they had, and yet Kieran still worried. The latest prisoners were still being deliberated upon, the United Nations content with leaving them in the Coalition's cells for the time being. Perhaps they were waiting for an opportunity for the Coalition to screw up, but hopefully that kind of thinking was just Kieran being paranoid.

"Nah, don't need you, Kieran. They got me down here, after all." Kieran practically jumped out of his skin, not realizing Meira had been lurking int he shadows of the Holding Cells. She stepped into the light and took the group in, looking more bored than anything. Her tone defied that expression, sounding almost amused.

"H-Hey!"

gV1FJKC.png

"What are you doing, lurking in the dark like that? You're worse than the criminals!"

"Ehh..." Meira shrugged nonchalantly. "But I'm so pale, Kieran. Not my fault your eyesight is so poor. You really should get that checked out. Besides..." Meira looked over to Hisoka and Jack.

5G3JRyV.jpg

"Gotta be a creature of darkness to get into the heads of these two. Or, well at least creeper clown face."

@Verite @C.T. @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Jeremi @Holding Cells
"Why the hell would you want to get inside his head? Digging around in heads like his... Seems like a bad idea."

Shizuo questioned as the girl known as Meira argued with Kieran. Maybe she was just weird, but he just couldn't see the appeal in poking around in Hisoka's head.
"...It's only been two seconds but I can already tell why you'd want this clown locked behind bars. Not the great kind of bars, I mean if that's what you're thinking. The cold and constricting ones. This guy probably has a rap sheet as long as my arm. Never did like clowns." He reached behind his back for the hilt of his weapon. "So how's this gonna go down, if ya don't mind skipping out on the rest of the story for now."

@Verite @The Tactician @Ringmaster @Jeremi
"Same. Always been creeped out by the bastards..."

As Qrow reached for his weapon, Shizuo took the half-smoked cigarette from his mouth and tossed it on the ground. Before it could become a fire hazard, his foot snuffed out the flames as he cracked his knuckles.

"So, we gonna do this or not?"

@Verite @Ringmaster @C.T. @Jeremi

shVSiWJ.png

Shiki was off in his own world as he sat in his lounge, paying no mind to the other ruffians in the area conversing amongst each other (said ruffians including an inexplicably young boy who he figured might be a tad too young... and / or short, an overly pretty boy, and a familiar silver-haired maiden). He was practically lost in his thoughts like he usually was, that is, until a vaguely familiar face would approach him and begin speaking.

He raised an eyebrow when the girl, presumably around his age, would ask if they'd met before. Shiki thought she looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it... Wait a minute.

"Miss El... E-Err..." Shiki began to say, before stopping himself, clearing his throat.

vRICH4V.png

"I'm... not sure. You do seem familiar as well though... Not just how you look, but also... I feel like we've met before as well," he spoke, sheepishly scratching his head for a brief moment, before remembering to introduce himself, "My name's Shiki. Shiki Tohno. And this is my... familiar, Len. Say hello, Len."

Len05.png

"..."

For some reason, Len's only reaction was leaning her head away from the mysterious girl's direction.

Shiki pursed his lips, sighing. "Don't... mind her. She's like that with everyone. A-Anyway, you are...?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Immediately upon hearing Shiki's name, Ilona's eyes sparkled.

4zgc5jK.png

"Oh, good sir, your appearance before me 'tis an honor most high! A blessing of the Sunnnn!"

The young woman had exclaimed this a bit too loudly, standing up and suddenly grasping his hands in her own. Realizing her behavior may have been a bit improper shortly after, Ilona let go of Shiki's hands and gracefully bowed in apology. The princess had an elegance about her, even when she spoke too loud. "Forgive me, but I know of you. My mother told me stories of the great Sir Shiki Tohno who aided her during the dark times of her participation in a Murder Game. I am the daughter of Queen Elsa and Sir Solaire of Astora, Princess Ilona." She brightly waved to Shiki's familiar afterwards. "It's lovely to meet you as well!"

@Verite

"He...is gone. His soul is no longer part of this universe"

The other's browed furrowed in a way that was not foreign as she gave her response. Her fist slammed down against the table, making the tea cups rattle-almost on the verge of falling over.

-Angry-Korra-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-35864807-400-229.png

"I don't believe it. It's not possible! At worst he needs to still be in the spirit world!"

"At first, I did not believe it myself. Even in my years in the spirit world, I have never heard of such an evil force as the Murder Games, but I assure you, it is real. The spirits do not lie."

She glanced over the dark spirits giving her malicious glances back at her, almost moving in to attack her, but stopping as if they were waiting for the right moment to strike.

RV3IReF.gif

Ever since she came here in search for the reason behind the disappearance of one of the members of Team Avatar 2.0 a month ago, and a few days later the spirits attacking mortal people...and even each other. As soon as she stepped through the northern portal, everything became worse as two dozen spirits ambushed her as if they knew of her arrival.

Now, after managing to calm the spirits, only for them to become dark soon after, she found council in Iroh, a friend of two generations of Avatars. He told her of what had happened to Bolin-how he was taken out of their world and put into another one full of despair. As he died there, his spirit was unable to come back to this world a

"Please drink your Jasmine tea..,it will calm your nerves," he puts a soothing hand on her shoulder at some point in the conversation. "It will soothe your nerves and have you think with a clearer head. At this point...in this place, it is imperative for the Avatar to have a sound mind as to not upset the spirits even further."

She only nodded as she took his advice and sipped tea. Near the end of the discussion, he stands up and gives her a hug. "Now is a good time for you to go home and try and calm the spirits and people in your world as best as you can. While you are doing that, I have found a way that can save Bolin and restore balance to the world."

"No I should go. It's my job as the Avatar."

"It is your job as the Avatar to keep balance in both your world and the Spirit World. You are most needed here. It is my job as the friend of the Avatar to support and aid as best as I can. Do not worry, Korra, I shall bring your friend back...besides, I will not alone.:

The two of them walked back to the portal of the North. On the way, they both fought off the malicious spirits that both attacked from their bad state of mind and from the negative aura. Iroh smiled, remembering the first time they met and her aura affected the surrounding spirits.

spirits10-1623.jpg

When they got there, once again, they gave a fond embrace as she was about to leave.

She gave a forced smile, "Be safe, ok?"

He gave a warm laugh as he responded heartily, "You, Bolin, and I will have a fond discussion about our adventures over a nice game of Pai Sho. Now, be a good Avatar and give balance to the world. I believe in you."

His kind smile was still there even after she left. There, he sat down and chanted to transport his non-physical body to the meeting he was scheduled to go to. Hopefully, as he was saving the world with Korra, he could save people's sanity in the meeting on the side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the introduction of the meeting was over, his curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to head towards the Command Center.

@Yun Lee @Josh M @Crow @Gula Gula

She paused looking at all the new faces, a bright smile growing on her face at each new person before the sound of kirigiri and naegi's voices grabbed her attention once more.

"Ah, i just thought i should more properly introduce myself to my superiors and that i could maybe learn a bit more information by listening in." She spoke somewhat sheepishly, her tone pulling in and out with confidence in fluctuations, the sound of her wheels churning in place but her not moving slowly filling the room with background noise.

"Oh dear you okay there Bibi??.." She asked bending low and offering him a hand up. "Oh right! Back on track." Turning to everyone and all the new people she reintroduced herself. "I'm Miko Wanijima, but you all can refer to me as Piranha Queen." Her voice spoke in happy inviting tone as always.

@Control Room @Atomyk @Bomb @Verite

Prologue
An Uninvited Guest

casaharington-1.gif

"From ashes to grass, darkness to light, death to life...the White Wolf Rides"
~Maester of Winterfell, 301 AC

---

The earth shuddered and moaned, the flares of an alarm being raised, the confines of the steel labyrinth of the Coalition being disturbed once more. To those knowing of the Coalition and of the situation at hand, this disturbance was not to raise alarm, the usage of a sanctioned teleporter being activated deep within the chambers of this organization. However, strange is the use of a teleporter when all guests are readily apparent to be here to discuss the matters at hand. Even in a organization of this power, gods and kings alike can sometimes be overlooked, their names being erased from memory, and soon, even their faces.

Winds of ice and snow peered through the other entrance, a mighty blizzard coursing through some of the rooms. In the mist of nature's fury, three horsemen approached, two carrying banners but only one leading the small band. With horses hardy and thicken with fur and muscle, the three horsemen transverse to the other side, readily present to the events of this predicament. Iconic banners of a former traitor flapped, the sigil of a white direwolf on a black background- the true insignia of the White Wolf. Silence reigned, the King in the North stepping down from his steed, wearing hard-boiled leather, a furred cloak, and above all else, the iron-and-bronze crown of a true Northerner.

Raising his right hand, motioning for the two bannermen to retreat, Jon watched his subjects retreat into the cold snow, long enough to see them fade into existence as the portal shut itself. Clenching the hilt of his bastard sword Longclaw, Jon took a deep breath of disgust, looking around the Coalition with a disdain in his ash, wolfish eyes. Being a man of little words, Jon simply shook his head, the king marching ahead aimlessly. He was officially an ally of this organization, but at times, he felt like an enemy. Or, rather more accurately, he felt that this was his enemy.

Whatever the case may be, the bastard strolled ahead, the desire of true justice in his heart

@Here

"So what are the rest of us, dead meat?"

"Why are you saying my name like that?"
nOdkSlp.jpg

Admittedly, Nemo had felt a bit guilty for excluding Sakuya and Erron in his earlier comment. But while he had no animosity towards them and even had a fondness for Sakuya he didn't quite understand. Perhaps due to that weird sense of familiarity he got from her. Though aside from being the one to suggest coming here in the first place, Nemo didn't exactly know what to really say other than that. She didn't even want to get the bullets out and hate him or not, Nemo wasn't letting the cowboy get near him with a sharp implement!

"Well...Thanks for not stabbing me when you had the chance to I guess. Also your powers are pretty cool. " Nemo mumbled as it seemed like the only appropriate thing to say given that Remilia out of the three of them was the one who had helped him the most. When she had bit him, it numbed the pain for a bit and she even got rid of the bullet! Though with all of that aside, he struggled while still being held by Astaroth's tail. He wasn't going to let that Zen guy get away with ignoring him to talk to the grown-ups! He may not have been old or even very tall but he had courage!

Just look at The Kid! He had blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a sword, a winning smile that made all the ladies swoon, a voice that would charm anybody man or girl! He was so cool he couldn't be beaten in a fight! Nobody could topple The Kid! Not even getting his left eye gouged out had changed him to much!

K7RT6Mh.jpg

Though, maybe the resemblance to The Kid still needed a bit of work.
"Oh, sorry, it seems I forgot to rub it all off. Yes, this is blood. That small human's, to be exact. And tell me, who are yo-"
Oh yeah! In all of his annoyance with Zen's comment, he hadn't even noticed the trail of blood on Remilia's face! He should have offered to wipe it off for her like a gentleman would have! Too late now though, he supposed. But as Nemo continued to listen in, his jaw dropped at the latter comment.

mFiupQg.jpg

That small human's

small human's

small

Believing Nemo to have finally calmed down, Astaroth set him down upon the floor and unwrapped his tail. Brushing himself off, Nemo scoffed as he looked Remilia over. Sure, the dress was frilly and stuff but she still made it work somehow! Sure, the fangs probably looked like something you could have gotten at the local party store. Sure, the wings weren't even that impressive when you took into account that Astaroth had four pairs of wings! He even had wings on his head!

But calling him small was almost as bad as mocking him for his age! He drank a cup of milk and checked his height every day! He would be as tall as Astaroth someday! But he wouldn't reach that point if he had to put up with naysayers like Remilia! Which is why Nemo folded his arms and grumbled.

w7ukBpt.jpg

"I don't mind if Cowboy or if the cool teleporting-maid call me it. But I won't stand for you calling me small when you're just a shorty yourself!" Nemo didn't care how scary Sakuya and the cowboy made Remilia out to be, he wasn't about to stand here and be referred to as nothing more than a 'small human' if he had a say about it! Flashing Nemo a grin, Astaroth sighed as Sakuya brought up a good point.

They probably wouldn't get anywhere very fast if they just went every which way. Though he supposed knowing Nemo, the kid probably would have wanted a tour of the place. Extending a claw towards Zen, Astaroth frowned as it was clear his wariness with interacting with humans was still present. "Name's Astaroth, kid's name is Nemo."

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Sen

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
"Of course!" Makoto quickly said. Robin and Ritsuko might as well have been very special guests, considering how important it was to keep them happy for their time here. Makoto was eager to please, at least in the hope that doing so would cause the United Nation to be more lax in the future. All it took was one leak to destroy the camaraderie they had managed to establish so far.

"Er-- I mean, of course you can explore, not that there's something wrong with it."

Byakuya looked at the fallen Bibi with open disdain. He sighed loudly, looking to Makoto and Kyoko. "We really do just let anyone join, don't we?"

Z3Dlm91.png

"B-Byakuya..." Makoto looked aghast at Byakuya talking so openly in front of their UN guests. He wasn't sure what to say in response to that precisely, so he decided to just roll on past it. "It's very nice to meet you, Miko Wanijima. Or, would you prefer Miss Wanijima...? We've gotten so many new recruits recently, I haven't had much time to meet them all. If you guys would like a tour, one of us could give you one! Or just hang out here... if you'd like. Up to you!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Minerva @darnerdemons @Command Center

Reactions: Verite
MOB'S EXPLOSION METER: 31%

Alright, Mob.

The voice of his master Arataka Reigen echoed in Mob's head, being the voice mob used to turn to when in a situation he didn't know how to respond to.

You're being accepted into a huuuge organization. These guys mean business.

As he repeated what his master said to him in his head, he turned towards the door leading to the holding cells, maybe to make a good first impression to his new friends here at the coalition! Make some allies! It did seem like a good idea...

But remember, never let your guard down. Even huge businesses can be up to some shady stuff. If I were you, I wouldn't trust anybody you meet there. This multiversal stuff is still pretty sketchy if you ask me. But this is also your time to shine, Mobbu! You're using your powers to help people! To help everyone! DON'T LET US DOWN!
tumblr_oaw1n6gspK1tl36s2o1_1280.gif

Also if you could hand out these flyers while you're there that would b-

The compassionate voice of his master continued. I mean, Mob was kind of new. Well, actually, he wasn't new. This is just the first time he has ever thought about social interactions in the Coalition. He used this as an excuse not to go to holding cells after an awkward pause mid strut towards the door. He gulped and switched his direction swiftly back towards the lounge. Mob thought to himself about his situation. He's an awkward boy, he doesn't really know many people in this organization, but he's a powerful psychic so that alone might get respect of some of the people here. Man he wishes either Dimple or Ritsu were here. They'd be great at guiding Mob through this. But there's no time to worry about 'oh i wish x was here'.

So Mob followed his instincts. If he was gonna be a quiet dork like he usually is, and he wanted to be popular, he better off be in a place where being quiet was the norm. With this in mind, the young boy made a hasty retreat to the Library.

@Library peeps
@Atomyk
@Verite
- | | D E O X Y S | | -
~Prologue~

"Dark Side Of The Moon"

ea885495321c0e11ec449f0812462b2a.png

Multiverse.

A term that has found much mileage throughout time. At least, whatever relative concept of time still remains when brought into such a hypothetical environment. An environment of multiple finite and infinite possible universes, compiled together into a larger set that contributes to the very building blocks of existence and reality itself; space, time, matter, energy, laws of physics and constants. It was once purely theoretical, asking the question if entire universes could be linked together in a larger group just as planets form systems, systems form galaxies, and galaxies form clusters. If one can barely observe a single universe, how can they ever hope to confirm that there is, in fact, multiple universes?

And, from that, could there be multiple multiverses that form an even larger body? Seeking the answers to those questions becomes much more important to an organism that is not tied to the petty troubles and trials of a single planet, but rather, they get to embrace the vast emptiness and solitude the depths of space offer. In this very same blackness that infinitely coats the very planes of existence themselves, lies such an organism. That same organism that discovered the answer to the theories of man by getting roped into a sinister plot led by He Who Can Save The World, a puppet of the False Pries. That same organism that wandered the cosmos in search of purpose, shown the light towards evolution by the blinding torch of hope.

Yes, the same one that now walks the cold hallways of the Coalition, following the strength of those it has proven its superiority to, and those that have proven their own superiority to it. Loyalty forged in DNA, and, perhaps even camaraderie forged in a common goal.

It's name is...

"...Hm."

It's obvious, anyway.

"An acute analysis of threats; the state of the multiverse is drastically worse than previously observed."

"...Unfortunate," Deoxys spoke to itself as it slowly hovered above the ground, levitating from the meeting room after being called down by subject Makoto Naegi <
NormalIC_Big.png
humanoid, Leader and Alpha of the Coalition. Genetic strength pitiful, mental strength overpowering.>
. It floated past attendees, some of them courteously stepping out of the way for the Strike Team member, and others simply stepping out of the way in disgust. Deoxys could tell the difference, and it did not care either way. Upon reaching the center Lounge of the HQ, it touched the floor, morphing its tentacles together into a pair of humanoid arms and hands.

It glared at other organisms in the room, remaining silent for a moment. Normally, it would have stayed within the Meeting Room, patiently waiting for the humans to return to progress (a burden worth holding, fortunately), but this time around Deoxys felt a need to...do something. A draught of information was unveiled within itself, a severe condition it cannot let pass if it expects to remain in top-condition.

9ff7a35508873db9a4a067b6f3307753.png

"I must acquire more data for further analysis."

Deoxys turned its sights towards the Library, striding down the hallway in an intimidating fashion as it hungered for further data on the new threats presented to it. It walked in a strange, alien fashion, occasionally shooting a glance at other organisms around it and passively researching data from their own thoughts.

Every second must be contributed to the current objective.

@Atomyk @Verite @Hospes @BACK AT IT AGAIN BOYOS @Library
4478696-jeditemple2.jpg

The library was, as expected, a rather tranquil place. Books, physical ones and electronic tablets alike, of all sorts could be found in the library, though the entries that people most often read were the written entries that pertained to Coalition business, such as incident reports, multiverse dictionaries, the like.

Just be careful about the Restricted Section. The books there were generally unable to be opened unless first scanned by a member and their clearance levels were verified. Otherwise, a face would quite literally pop out of the book and start screaming at whatever unlucky subject was brave or stupid enough.
tumblr_muoedeU7Fh1r5pqz3o1_500.gif

Some like one Alice Margatroid never quite recovered from the mental trauma, while others like Bayonetta said the face looked like Pretty Boy's distant relative.

That said, in the permitted section, there were a number of incident reports to choose from to read:

Crossed Incident

Gotham City Incident

Sun Crusher Incident

Tesseract Retrieval Incident

Silent Hill Incident

Monokuma Incident

Shibuya Incident

Eden Incident

Fuse Incident

First Illusion Incident

Gilgamesh Incident

Dark Presence Incident

Arch Demon's Downfall

Metamorphose Incident

Aether Incident

Sovionok Camp Incident

Ghirahim Incident

Neo-Tokyo Incident

Fiamma Incident

Witch's Game

Elliot's Downfall

Carnival Incident

Gravity Falls Incident

Rapture Incident

Daughter Incident

Alternatively, you could also read through some random entries in the multiverse dictionary:

Chitauri

Crossed

Zombie

Bile Archer

Reaper

Warden

Colossus

Suffering

Web Stinger

Mawngrel

Hell Hussar

Reaper

Divergent Catalyst

Replicas

Fuse

Ultimate Nullifier

The Right Hand of the Crimson Moon

Tesseract

Crossed-T-Virus

Alternatively, if none of those interested you, perhaps you could start a small conversation with some of the other members hanging around in the library, including seasoned member Jill Valentine, recruit Lie Ren, or the MEU representatives, Carissa and Morrigan.

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @pubbbb @Library

Last edited:
Those who ventured to the Command Center after Byakuya would hear, from behind the door, muffled voices of two of the leaders, Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri. Their voices were rather loud, as though they were in some sort of heated argument.

"--worried for you, Makoto. This isn't like you. There's another way to handle this situation upon us."

"But, Kyoko, there's really nothing to worry about..." Makoto's voice sounded more upset than angry. It didn't seem as if this was a conversation he wanted to have. "It's only precautionary. She's here as a friend. An ally. It's her choice just as much as anyone else's."

A pause, then-- "You don't know what's gone on... certain members of the UN would like the precautions to be pushed further, but this is the best compromise we can reach. For now, everyone's happy, and as long as she's shown no signs..."

"I know enough, Makoto," Kyoko's voice uttered quickly in an almost cold voice, "I know that if this was you from before I left, you would never have..." She began, though something prompted her to stop before she could finish her sentence, presumably Kyoko holding herself back before she said something she'd regret. Caution that was unusual when around someone like Makoto, as would be said by someone who was aware of their working relationship.

"... Think well on what you're advocating, Makoto. You're not putting faith in the best of her. You're fearing what she can do instea--"

Byakuya cleared his throat loudly and reached forward to press his palm against a touch pad, opening up the door swiftly. Makoto and Kyoko turned quickly to the newcomers.

Kmv7Kwy.png

"A-Ah... I'm so sorry, we didn't see you there..." Makoto let out a bit of a chuckle, his gaze wandering to the side from a sudden bout of nervousness. "Robin, I'm glad both you and Ritsuko were able to be here. It means a lot for those of us at the Coalition..."

@darnerdemons @Minerva @Verite
Robin nodded, and straightened his tie. He still never got used to the feeling of a suit. He wore "Mr. Naegi, it's my pleasure. I wanted to talk abou-."

kiri005.png

"..."

In contrast to Makoto, who was more openly sheepish about his situation, Kyoko simply gave a silent glare towards Byakuya, and then the others, taking a small pause before finally speaking.

"Did you need something?"

313.jpg

"Nothing in particular," Ritsuko Akagi responded, having followed Robin and Corrin like a ghost. If Robin intended to avoid Ritsuko, the question now was if she actively knew that in her head, and followed him around anyway, "Nothing wrong with helping ourselves to a tour of the base, is there?"

@Atomyk @Minerva @darnerdemons @Command Center
He was interrupted. By Ritsuko. Robin quickly shut his mouth, and looked down at his wrist where he began fiddling with one of his cufflinks. "No, Miss Akagi, there isn't anything wrong with that." He said, sighing. She followed him everywhere, like a dog. Corrin's observations noticed it was a lot like Camilla or Darv and how they followed her, only in a more threatening way, like she was keeping an eye on him.

Add walked in after Ritsuko. "Excellent. Introduce me to her when I have a chance. As you can see, I'm a bit overwhelmed." He laughed.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Of course!" Makoto quickly said. Robin and Ritsuko might as well have been very special guests, considering how important it was to keep them happy for their time here. Makoto was eager to please, at least in the hope that doing so would cause the United Nation to be more lax in the future. All it took was one leak to destroy the camaraderie they had managed to establish so far.

"Er-- I mean, of course you can explore, not that there's something wrong with it."

Byakuya looked at the fallen Bibi with open disdain. He sighed loudly, looking to Makoto and Kyoko. "We really do just let anyone join, don't we?"

Z3Dlm91.png

"B-Byakuya..." Makoto looked aghast at Byakuya talking so openly in front of their UN guests. He wasn't sure what to say in response to that precisely, so he decided to just roll on past it. "It's very nice to meet you, Miko Wanijima. Or, would you prefer Miss Wanijima...? We've gotten so many new recruits recently, I haven't had much time to meet them all. If you guys would like a tour, one of us could give you one! Or just hang out here... if you'd like. Up to you!"

"Yes, Mr. Naegi, that would be very pleasant." He ran a hand through his hair. He personally didn't care one way or another what the Coalition did, so long as he had contact between them and his office. Arc lent several scientists over to the Coalition, and they had worked on several projects together. It was the bureaucrats in the General Assembly and those in UNCED who wished the Coalition to fulfill their every order. He straightened his suit jacket again.

Robes were so much more comfortable.

@Bomb @darnerdemons @Command Center

RQWDcgf.jpg

"W-Whaaaaaaaat?!"

It was often enough that Nemo got sly comments back home for attempting to be a 'hero' when he was still only just ten years old. But to hear it face to face like that and while apparently not being the one acknowledged but rather the 'grown-ups' behind him, Nemo's eyes narrowed and his hand gripped tightly onto the cutlass of his sword. But he couldn't let his anger get the better of him!

He was a hero after all and heroes never gave into their impulses! Not even if it was to smooch pretty girls or to eats lots of food! Or to poke the rude guy who didn't even address you because you were just a squirt in his eyes, somebody who had no business being here! Well, this place looked like a gathering of really cool people and so far as Nemo knew? He was pretty gosh-darn cool!

Why all one had to do was look at Nemo's fabricated hero in the stories he wrote with Astaroth! The hero of the piece was known simply as The Kid as he was too cool to go around and tell just about anybody his name! Even his own creators and writers of the story didn't know his name! When in truth Nemo and Astaroth simply couldn't agree on one! But The Kid went by every day with people only calling him 'kid' because that was actually his name! Glaring and stomping his foot, Nemo pointed a finger at Zen while the pentagram in his left eye began to spin.

F7ezv81.jpg

"I may be just ten years old but listen here buster! I've fought monsters who've wanted to gobble me up, punched out grown-ups with axes, and even went down below to save my friend! I may just be a kid on the outside but I carry my heart on my sleeve as a hero should and I'm as much of a hero as anybody else here!" In the midst of his tirade Nemo drew his cutlass and Zen would have seen that it was simply a plastic toy sword.

"Well.." Nemo paused and lost much of his steam as he looked at Erron Black. "Okay, so maybe not everybody here are heroes but you get my point! Heh, get it? Point? Sword? Poke-poke.~" Nemo accentuated his last comment by poking Zen with said sword as Astaroth could only watch all of this play out with a wide-eyed expression. He was glad Nemo had decided to show off his backbone at least..

Stepping forward, the 7'4 demon likely towered over Zen and the demon coughed to get his attention. If Zen were to glance up and look the demon in the face, he'd get a sheepish expression in return.

ww5uFKZ.jpg

"Hey, uh, sorry about all that...Human. My little friend here gets a lil anxious when people call him out on his age. Ain't that right, Nemo?" The demon asked as he wrapped his tail around Nemo's waist and lifted the boy off the ground. "Put me down, Astaroth! I was in the middle of showing this guy that I'm more than just a kid!"

@Ringmaster @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Sen
"So what are the rest of us, dead meat?"

"Why are you saying my name like that?"

The boy's mannerisms aside, the vampire smiled at the man who'd approached them asking about the blood.

"Oh, sorry, it seems I forgot to rub it all off. Yes, this is blood. That small human's, to be exact. And tell me, who are yo-"

Remilia's talking was interrupted by Nemo's sudden outrage over his age. Pouting, she raised a hand in front of Nemo's face as the demon held him in place, motioning for him to be silent for now.

tumblr_inline_nf81t6rH2z1t4ubwm.jpg

"Like I was saying, who are you? Do you want to be my next snack~?" The vampire bared her fangs at Zen, her eyes narrow with an impish smile on her face. Almost like it was a threat.

"Milady, are you still hungry even after drinking the boy's blood?"

"...Not really, now that I think about it. Come on, Sakuya, let's go beat up some prisoners. I'm bored."

It seems she's forgotten what we came here to do already...

"Let's not be so hasty, milady. Perhaps we should get some information about our two guests first?"

"Oh, maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea."

Turning to Zen, the maid gave him a smile as she introduced herself.

tumblr_inline_mhkpkeUGdB1r4ssbx.jpg

"I am Sakuya Izayoi. Nice to meet you."

@Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Sen

yfD6xVl.png

Zen stared at the boy with the startling blue eyes, raising his voice as he threw a tantrum. In some ways, the kid reminded him of himself, striving to prove himself and show somebody that he was more than what he looked like. It was ironic he was giving somebody the treatment and judgement that he didn't like, but this boy really was... a child. "Haha, sorry, little man. You're just as much of a hero if you've fought monsters before," he said, chuckling lightly. "I won't make fun of you again~"

He couldn't help but laugh at his drawn weapon, it looked like something from a children's stage set. Harmless, not even remotely dangerous but there was no harm in entertaining him.

Qu894Bp.gif

"Woe is me! I've been hurt!" Zen exclaimed, swatting the plastic sword away from his coat, pointedly avoiding that terrible, terrible pun.

Now his companion.... was interesting. Zen himself was 5'11, and this... creature was looming over him like a giant shadow. Although the creature looked intimidating, the expression it had on it's face showed a different emotion. Ah, it almost reminded him of poor Yoosung. "Don't worry about it, I like his spirit." Friendly creature and a rather energetic boy, if he could, he would have ruffled Nemo's hair.

His attention shifted from the struggling Nemo and his companion to the ladies beside them, his face freezing as if he had been caught in headlights, mouth open in a small 'o' as he realized their presence.

WyBu5hc.png

"What an honor to meet a pair of pretty ladies~" he winked at them, marlot-colored eyes blinking at the duo. "Nice to meet you, sweetie~ My name is Zen, and your lady friend here...?"

@Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Wren @Loungepeople

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
She paused looking at all the new faces, a bright smile growing on her face at each new person before the sound of kirigiri and naegi's voices grabbed her attention once more.

"Ah, i just thought i should more properly introduce myself to my superiors and that i could maybe learn a bit more information by listening in." She spoke somewhat sheepishly, her tone pulling in and out with confidence in fluctuations, the sound of her wheels churning in place but her not moving slowly filling the room with background noise.

"Oh dear you okay there Bibi??.." She asked bending low and offering him a hand up. "Oh right! Back on track." Turning to everyone and all the new people she reintroduced herself. "I'm Miko Wanijima, but you all can refer to me as Piranha Queen." Her voice spoke in happy inviting tone as always.

tumblr_inline_mry81rNfts1rk0sf0.jpg

"Thank you..." Bibi said as he readjusts his large hat after getting back up.

Z3Dlm91.png

10.png

"Hey there! Not Mr. Nice, huh?" Zidane said, commenting on Byakuya's words. "And hey, hope guy." Zidane greeted Makoto.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @darnerdemons @Command Center​

The other's browed furrowed in a way that was not foreign as she gave her response. Her fist slammed down against the table, making the tea cups rattle-almost on the verge of falling over.

"I don't believe it. It's not possible! At worst he needs to still be in the spirit world!"

"At first, I did not believe it myself. Even in my years in the spirit world, I have never heard of such an evil force as the Murder Games, but I assure you, it is real. The spirits do not lie."

She glanced over the dark spirits giving her malicious glances back at her, almost moving in to attack her, but stopping as if they were waiting for the right moment to strike.

RV3IReF.gif

Ever since she came here in search for the reason behind the disappearance of one of the members of Team Avatar 2.0 a month ago, and a few days later the spirits attacking mortal people...and even each other. As soon as she stepped through the northern portal, everything became worse as two dozen spirits ambushed her as if they knew of her arrival.

Now, after managing to calm the spirits, only for them to become dark soon after, she found council in Iroh, a friend of two generations of Avatars. He told her of what had happened to Bolin-how he was taken out of their world and put into another one full of despair. As he died there, his spirit was unable to come back to this world a

"Please drink your Jasmine tea..,it will calm your nerves," he puts a soothing hand on her shoulder at some point in the conversation. "It will soothe your nerves and have you think with a clearer head. At this point...in this place, it is imperative for the Avatar to have a sound mind as to not upset the spirits even further."

She only nodded as she took his advice and sipped tea. Near the end of the discussion, he stands up and gives her a hug. "Now is a good time for you to go home and try and calm the spirits and people in your world as best as you can. While you are doing that, I have found a way that can save Bolin and restore balance to the world."

"It is your job as the Avatar to keep balance in both your world and the Spirit World. You are most needed here. It is my job as the friend of the Avatar to support and aid as best as I can. Do not worry, Korra, I shall bring your friend back...besides, I will not alone.:

The two of them walked back to the portal of the North. On the way, they both fought off the malicious spirits that both attacked from their bad state of mind and from the negative aura. Iroh smiled, remembering the first time they met and her aura affected the surrounding spirits.

spirits10-1623.jpg

When they got there, once again, they gave a fond embrace as she was about to leave.

He gave a warm laugh as he responded heartily, "You, Bolin, and I will have a fond discussion about our adventures over a nice game of Pai Sho. Now, be a good Avatar and give balance to the world. I believe in you."

His kind smile was still there even after she left. There, he sat down and chanted to transport his non-physical body to the meeting he was scheduled to go to. Hopefully, as he was saving the world with Korra, he could save people's sanity in the meeting on the side.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the introduction of the meeting was over, his curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to head towards the Command Center.

WBJfeMo.webp

"Say Grandpa Iroh," Kido speaks to the elderly man as he unleashed a donut with green glazing. "You want a donut? Matcha flavoured, thought you'd like it. Was going to put this in the longue later."

glXTgGe.webp

"I am unsure if food items can be eaten in the Command Centre, brother," Madoka states.

"With all this technology, I'm sure a pest problem isn't really a problem."

"Don't be too certain. There are other kinds of pest problems."

Oh ho ho was she right. Uncle Iroh, the Producer siblings, Word Girl and Two-Brains would stumble upon quite a scene - Add getting pretty worked up!

"I've only heard of 'my first period' from one boy, and it was never this bloody," Kido crosses his arm, eats a donut and comments. "You have more experience with puberty-driven instincts, now do you, sister?"

"Not really, but even a fool can tell that this is no child, and that is no mood swing. Well, not the puberty-driven kind anyways."

"You wanna bet?" Kido reaches into his sister's pockets, pulling out a stuffed animal. "Add~ someone wants to be your friend~"

d6tWiMY.jpg

In Kido's hand was a green cat plushie that he waved towards Add.

@Yang Lee @Gula Gula @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @CommandCentre

@Atomyk
@Lounge Crew

Artyom was busy watching the groups before him, they were quite strange, not that far off from some of the Metro denizens . He was about to approach one of the pockets of people when a young woman in a maid outfit caught his attention. She seemed somewhat distraught about something concerning "R2-D2", whatever that was. Still, it would be wrong just to ignore her if she needed help.

"E-excuse me...but...are you alright? You seem a little upset." He said, hoping she would be able to understand him, despite his thick Russian accent

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, isn't that how it works? They always say, you gotta know your enemy inside and out if you want any hope of beating them. Intimately, even. Something like that. Look, I've been staring at this jester wannabe for a while now. I can even read his thoughts." Meira took a long pause as she eyed Hisoka. She stared at him, opening and closing her mouth as if she was idly chewing on gum.

"... I can't tell you what he is thinking. It's not appropriate for mortal ears."

RV3IReF.gif

spirits10-1623.jpg

Z3Dlm91.png

Robin nodded, and straightened his tie. He still never got used to the feeling of a suit. He wore "Mr. Naegi, it's my pleasure. I wanted to talk abou-."

He was interrupted. By Ritsuko. Robin quickly shut his mouth, and looked down at his wrist where he began fiddling with one of his cufflinks. "No, Miss Akagi, there isn't anything wrong with that." He said, sighing. She followed him everywhere, like a dog. Corrin's observations noticed it was a lot like Camilla or Darv and how they followed her, only in a more threatening way, like she was keeping an eye on him.

Add walked in after Ritsuko. "Excellent. Introduce me to her when I have a chance. As you can see, I'm a bit overwhelmed." He laughed.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Yes, Mr. Naegi, that would be very pleasant." He ran a hand through his hair. He personally didn't care one way or another what the Coalition did, so long as he had contact between them and his office. Arc lent several scientists over to the Coalition, and they had worked on several projects together. It was the bureaucrats in the General Assembly and those in UNCED who wished the Coalition to fulfill their every order. He straightened his suit jacket again.

Robes were so much more comfortable.

@Bomb @darnerdemons @Command Center
tumblr_inline_mry81rNfts1rk0sf0.jpg

"Thank you..." Bibi said as he readjusts his large hat after getting back up.

10.png

"Hey there! Not Mr. Nice, huh?" Zidane said, commenting on Byakuya's words. "And hey, hope guy." Zidane greeted Makoto.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @darnerdemons @Command Center​
WBJfeMo.webp

"Say Grandpa Iroh," Kido speaks to the elderly man as he unleashed a donut with green glazing. "You want a donut? Matcha flavoured, thought you'd like it. Was going to put this in the longue later."

glXTgGe.webp

"I am unsure if food items can be eaten in the Command Centre, brother," Madoka states.

"With all this technology, I'm sure a pest problem isn't really a problem."

"Don't be too certain. There are other kinds of pest problems."

Oh ho ho was she right. Uncle Iroh, the Producer siblings, Word Girl and Two-Brains would stumble upon quite a scene - Add getting pretty worked up!

"I've only heard of 'my first period' from one boy, and it was never this bloody," Kido crosses his arm, eats a donut and comments. "You have more experience with puberty-driven instincts, now do you, sister?"

"Not really, but even a fool can tell that this is no child, and that is no mood swing. Well, not the puberty-driven kind anyways."

"You wanna bet?" Kido reaches into his sister's pockets, pulling out a stuffed animal. "Add~ someone wants to be your friend~"

d6tWiMY.jpg

In Kido's hand was a green cat plushie that he waved towards Add.

@Yang Lee @Gula Gula @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @CommandCentre
tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Sounds wonderful, Robin. I'll keep that in mind once this settling in process... settles down~ Either way, my friend will have to step it up and speak more than her own silence!"

Giving that smile over to Robin and the other UN members present as well as the others with the Coalition, Add was certain that a tour of the Coalition HQ would be great to get Elesis acquainted with this location, considering that he'll start dragging her along for some help for what he has to do. However, a single thing caught his eye.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo7_100.png

"... k... k... KITTYYYYY!!!"

Squealing as loud as he can, Add leapt over to the cute lil' green cat plushie, hugging the little bundle of joy in his arms. As this happened, Elesis only stared in silence, not sure on how to respond to anything occurring around her.

tumblr_ochx37XnRY1v3qowuo8_100.png

"..."

@Yang Lee @Gula Gula @Crow @Bomb @Verite @Atomyk @CommandCentre

Reunited (For the Umpteenth Time)

Genji stood tall when he faced Hanzo. He'd fought in battle after battle. He'd shaken death's hand, and lived to tell about it thanks to one Angela Ziegler. He'd lived through a Murder Game, now able to warn others of the horrors involved. Through it all, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't at least a little scared. None of that compared to his fear every time he met back up with Reinhardt after even just a few days of separation for a mission. His titan of a friend was always a welcome sight, of course. Unfortunately, though, Reinhardt had always been very expressive with his happiness. Very, very expressive. He turned to look for his huge, armor-clad friend. Genji heard the man before he saw him.

"AH! MY JAPANESE FRIEND!" The metallic thud of footsteps behind Genji left him reeling in surprise, but he was scooped up before he could ever hope to react in a devastating, crushing hug. A gasp of air escaped the cyborg as he started to choke. "HAHAHAHA! Are you well!? You look as robotic as ever!" Reinhardt looked down at his friend while he crushed him unintentionally. His elderly, friendly face smiled at him, his helmet set aside so he could speak openly. After a moment, he put him down, either ignoring or not noticing the fact that Genji was on his hands and knees, coughing. "Heh... I am glad you brought me here! I have not experienced glory like this in a long time!"

Genji coughed and gave his friend a thumbs up. "I'm very... well, Reinhardt. And... you're... welcome." The cyborg staggered to his feet and pat Reinhardt on the shoulder, though he had to reach up to do so. "Welcome back. Now, come on, there is a lot happening." He explained everything that was happening to the previously absent Reinhardt, who frowned deeply in concern, though, in one rare moment of thought, he remained silent. Eventually, Genji found who he was looking for. "Wanda! Hey!" The cyborg waved to his friend.

Reinhardt was a little less subdued in his greeting. "Ah! WANDA! Oh, you are looking as lovely as ever! Heh! What are you up to!? And who is this ravishing lady you have with you?" Reinhardt thundered forwards in his suit, helmet under arm and his hammer resting on his shoulder as he greeted Wanda and pretty openly flirted with Wynne.

@Josh M and others​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
"..."

city_life___shizuo_heiwajima_x_reader___2_by_entirelybonkers-d9esueo.jpg

"Damn, you're one creepy son of a bitch. Almost as bad as that guy..."

The way the clown eyed them made it clear that he only saw them as some sort of 'meat'. As if that wasn't enough, just the fact that the guy was a clown of all things that needed to be locked up disturbed Shizuo. What the hell had him and his cellmate gotten up to that caused them to be locked up by the Coalition?

Taking another drag of his cancer stick, he turned his head to the gun-twirling major and shrugged, "Hey, boss, what did Bonko the Clown and his friend do to get locked up in here? Had to be something serious, right?"

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Verite
"I'm familiar with it, though not to the point of visitation."

He thought back to the offhand comment of Shizuo wishing Qrow's nieces well, before making another educated guess. "That and I've taught a few of your people, back at the Torch training center between missions. Miss Rose has been a credit as a guest instructor you'll be pleased to know... Or one of them. It still confuses me at times." As a strike force member and experienced multiversal traveler, he had requested her presence on occasion whenever needed.

Saber would have been quietly listening, brow furrowed before turning her attention back to Shizuo. She was still thinking about squid.

And then they arrived.

Saber sneered, arms crossed with a clank. Lucifer would have been more silent, an eerie shadow to the side as he peered beneath the brim at the prisoners. These he knew....One marginally related to an event he had researched recently, involving a town called Gravity Falls. The other, a more direct reminder of his time in Rapture. For now, he remained quiet...Simply staring without malice at Hisoka and blinking freely. Staring contests were for others, he'd rather remain hydrated for anything. Not that he expected much here in this place of all places.
"...It's only been two seconds but I can already tell why you'd want this clown locked behind bars. Not the great kind of bars, I mean if that's what you're thinking. The cold and constricting ones. This guy probably has a rap sheet as long as my arm. Never did like clowns." He reached behind his back for the hilt of his weapon. "So how's this gonna go down, if ya don't mind skipping out on the rest of the story for now."

@Verite @The Tactician @Ringmaster @Jeremi
"Well, isn't that how it works? They always say, you gotta know your enemy inside and out if you want any hope of beating them. Intimately, even. Something like that. Look, I've been staring at this jester wannabe for a while now. I can even read his thoughts." Meira took a long pause as she eyed Hisoka. She stared at him, opening and closing her mouth as if she was idly chewing on gum.

"... I can't tell you what he is thinking. It's not appropriate for mortal ears."

A3wL2OR.gif

"The clown, behind bars on account of murdering one poor sap. Only one, and we're lucky that he didn't get to claim anyone else, though he keeps mentioning some woman he took a liking to named Bazett every now and then..." Ocelot would answer Shizuo, before continuing to speak, "As for the other... Orchestrating a faux Murder Game, and enforcing a dictatorship upon a city that he took advantage of. And somehow, the clown is the one who gets everyone," he sighed, before giving Kieran a brief glance and a shrug. He otherwise ignored Meira, probably for the best.

"I've got it under control here... though with a man as unpredictable as this, who can ever be sure?"

It was amazing that Handsome Jack technically committed more crimes than Hisoka, as far as the Coalition was concerned within the Murder Games.

tumblr_ntywvfS0IA1s6bqo7o1_500.gif

"Perhaps it's my magnetic personality," Hisoka said playfully, using whatever strange powers he had to conjure a heart out of pure energy, "Sticky like gum," he continued, before facing the others, sending the energy heart right towards the direction of the group, before it would dissipate upon contact with the energy barrier that separated him from them.

"I'd simply adore the chance to have a taste test out of you lovely boys... and girl, I guess, but alas, I'm afraid that our soldier won't allow it. Be mad at him, not me!~"

h1ABsLN.jpg

"Enough with the run-around, clown. Why were you making a commotion earlier?" He questioned, intending to interrogate Hisoka, akin to a black-clad vigilante giving his arch nemesis clown a thorough questioning.

tumblr_inline_nwt3xcca1W1rsaze3_540.jpg

"Mmmm... Say, Mister Jaguar... I always wondered, why are you just so magnetic? It's almost like you're stronger than you let on. And that's just a tragedy! Hiding away power like that! Why don't you--"

"Answer the question. And it's Ocelot to you. Major Ocelot."

"Phooey. You're no fun," Hisoka pouted playfully for a moment, "Though... Wouldn't you really like to know?"

@Atomyk @Ringmaster @C.T. @The Tactician @Holding Cells

Last edited:
"Well someone's got quite the mouth despite their dashing looks. Back at my home you'd get decked in the face for that." Miko spoke in turn, a false plastered smile on her face at the man Byakuya as if threatening him as her AT wheels spun harsher for a few moments before her eyes turned towards naegi once more, the wheels slowing once more buzzing with a low hum as she spoke up again.

"Like i said, please call me Piranha Queen, but if you must, use just plain and simple 'miko'" she answered him with a calmer tone. Eyes darting once more around at the people within the command center. So this was just a small faction of everyone huh? Maybe she should've asked her uncle kazu to join in the fun before she came..well it's too late for that.

"A tour would be nice to have though! The more knowledge of a place the better i say!"

@Atomyk @command center

@Atomyk

Artyom was busy watching the groups before him, they were quite strange, not that far off from some of the Metro denizens . He was about to approach one of the pockets of people when a young woman in a maid outfit caught his attention. She seemed somewhat distraught about something concerning "R2-D2", whatever that was. Still, it would be wrong just to ignore her if she needed help.

"E-excuse me...but...are you alright? You seem a little upset." He said, hoping she would be able to understand him, despite his thick Russian accent
latest

"--Hmm?"

The young woman would blink when Artyom would approach her, seemingly surprised that he would do so. Fortunately, despite his heavy accent, it would seem that the maid-looking woman would understand him just fine, giving him a smile.

"Oh, no, it's nothing... Just a certain droid likes running around and getting dirt all over the place. In an organization like this, you'd probably think that the first priority is protecting the multiverse, which... It is, admittedly, but even so, you can't ignore cleanliness!" She said enthusiastically, "How you present yourself to your friends and enemies can really go a long way, you know! And I personally would rather we not give either the impression that we're messy slobs."

"Oh... Sorry, I got a little carried away there," the woman continued with a sheepish giggle, before clearing her throat, "My name's Chisa Yukizome. Are you... perhaps new to the Coalition? I don't believe we've met before."

@Nater Taters

At the library, Morrigan was already engaged in conversation, having overheard an old acquaintance of hers and a few others speaking. "The old woman would enjoy if I was meek and docile as if I was one of her Circle apprentices. And you?" Morrigan fixed Wanda a vexed look. "You who have been welcomed as one of my own... the MEU does not take membership lightly. 'Tis unseemly to gossip about your superiors."

Then, a small smile appeared across her face. "At least, openly. Don't worry, dog, we will be fine here. The old woman and I have a long history of such meaningless banter. Perhaps some day she will learn her lectures fall on deaf ears, or perhaps before then, the spirit prolonging her life will flee from her incessant nagging and she will drop dead. 'Tis a wonder."

G1FlspU.png

It was then that Genji and Reinhardt arrive, the latter's large frame instinctively causing Morrigan to step away from him as if she was repulsed. "Wonderful. A second flea-ridden beast."

@Verite @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @pubbbb @Library

Status
Not open for further replies.