Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate

A strong and very, very passionate word, a word that few people actually fit Felix's description. Yeah, sure, he killed a lot of people, but he didn't care about it- it was just apart of his job. You see, humanity isn't about some spiritual guidance or grander purpose- it is about seizing the life you are given, survival of the fittest, the weak feeding the strong, Hakuna matata and all that. Funnily enough, one girl barely five feet tall made Felix feel this more than any person in the entire multiverse, in the entire span of everything and nothing- a little Arya Stark.

Being halted by some cybernetic armored individual, wearing armor that reminded him of those Hayabusa units that saw some service during the Great War. Of course, being a mercenary, Felix knew his guns and armor well, something all good gunslingin' greedy bastards like himself should know well. Recoiling back, the angry individual gripped the two sides on each side of him, eyeing the Eastern warrior with a gaze of complete disdain.

"I will give you this once chance, skimpy-suit sword...dude. That wolf-bitch is mine, you understand? She is reason I am probably dragged into this fucking mess, that cunt ruined my rep back then, and I will fuckin' ruin her before this is all over with, you understand me? So, if you wish to not have that fancy katana of yours stuck straight up where the sun doesn't shine, I suggest you move."

@BarrenThin @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Errybody

Genji neither moved from where he stood, nor did he immediately respond to the threats and vile language. It was, in fact, several seconds before he would respond. When he did, there was a sort of resigned acceptance to his voice. "The others here are right, nakama. All you stand to do is hurt those around you, and likely alienate yourself to potential friends even more than you already have." Genji planted himself firmly. The individual was big, burly. But, from what he saw of him, he was also slow. Clumsy. He would defend... Whoever this man was after, no matter the wrong they might be responsible for. "I see that you are angry, and understand that this person may have slighted you. The first step to being at peace, nakama, is to forgive those that have wronged you. I cannot let you pass."

She didn't even notice at first, still absently trying to remove the nametag...

At least up until another stepped in and her attention was drawn that way.

"That's like asking some people to stop breathing. There will always be violent fools." She turned to Byakuka briefly.

"Understatement of the year."

"That remains to be seen."

...what in the seven kingdoms are those things?

"..."

tumblr_nndfkubV1I1slgxxho1_250.jpg

"I don't even know you, though from what I'm hearing from you...whoever shoved that stick up your ass was right to do so. If you have a problem with me, come right out and say it to me. I have nothing to hide from a man who hides behind armor, too frightened to face a child."

@BarrenThin @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Genji did not directly address the girl, but, admittedly, felt more than a little impressed at how bravely she faced her apparent assailant. Now he knew for sure who Felix was after, too. Perhaps she did not need as much protection as some children did. Even still, Genji was no fool, and, brave or not, even if she had the skill to back it up, she did not have the gear. This kind of armor was in stark contrast to her clothing. No way she was getting through.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Krieg
@C.T.

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T.
"Thank you, mechanical man," Jack gave the robotic man (who seemed almost like a priest of some sort) a nod of respect for his aid. It seemed the machine was aware enough to have wisdom of its own, an interesting feat though one he had seen many times before. The fact that the machine was also peaceful in his sentience was surprising though, given the rarity of peaceful bots that he met in his travels. Perhaps this one was made with a peaceful outlook in mind?

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin
Zenyatta would return the respectful nod, looking over to Jack. A tall human man, seemingly of Japanese origin, considering his attire. With all of his time spent with Genji, Zenyatta learned much of Japanese culture. Even with his travels across the world, there remains knowledge of culture that the omnic monk had yet to discover. Taking a look at his badge, he made note of the mans name...and his title.

Hopefully, his stu

"Tekhartha Zenyatta. A warm greeting to you, Jack." Zenyatta said in a soothing, cybernetic tone.

However, the rampage of Zinnia had not ended just yet.
The draconid woman certainly wasn't a happy camper. Even when Jack pleaded with her she didn't stop attacking the bunny rabbit. "Back off, I need answers here," she snapped at her friend, shooting a glare at Zenyetta afterwards. "Don't tell me what to do! You don't understand! This is MY DAUGHTER we're talking about! I can't lose her again! I'll do whatever it takes to get her back!"

"Yeah, well, if you were really my friend you'd give me back my Aster and let me go home! I didn't ask for another bus trip!" she shouted at the pink, cuddly-looking victim in her grasp. She only ceased her attack when a boy intervened. She finally dropped the rabbit and got up in the boy's face.

"I don't care if anyone gets hurt! And I don't care if I have to hurt someone myself! I need answers! None of you understand that without Aster I-- I have nothing."

I am nothing.

Of course, she didn't really mean her threats. Zinnia never really intended to hurt people. She was just upset. Aster was her whole world, so without her the woman felt empty.

@Atomyk @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"...Yet, you are something. If you bear a child, you bear the responsibility of a parent."

tumblr_netwbpkxXd1qcxzu2o2_500.gif

Zenyatta turned his attention to Zinnia, his voice remaining calm in the face of Zinnias yelling and screaming.

"Good parenting is not shown by the behavior of the child."

"Good parenting is shown by the behavior of the parent."

"In this anger, you are only defeating yourself...and, causing discord to all around you."

Turning to the rest of the group, Zenyatta would speak slightly louder, as if he is addressing everyone.

"Tension remains high...perhaps, we should sit down, friends?" The monk would muse to everyone, although he doesn't seem to possess physical eyes, his gaze seemed to catch Felix and Zinnia in particular. With that said, the monk would calmly walk over to the nearest seat and sit down, crossing his legs in and resting his hands on his mechanical knees as he gazed out the window.

"...That includes you, Genji." Zenyatta said, without even looking at his student. He patted the seat next to him, urging his student to follow suit.

@BarrenThin @Krieg @C.T. @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Kyaaaah!"

FN5hJwC.png

Usami screamed as Zinnia shook her up and down. "Scaryyyy! Stop, please! This is against the rules and won't help anybody! I'm your friend! If all you know is violence, then that is what this trip is for... to relax and strengthen your bonds with one another! Violence is too much! Too much!!" Usami squirmed in Zinnia's grip trying to get away. "Usami is sorry... I didn't mean to call your daughter a pet! She would be here if she could be, I'm sure! S-Someone save me..."

"Hey, please stop this!"

P5RbRKO.png

Standing up straight, a boy would come close to coming in between Zinnia and Usami. He gave the girl an exasperated look, his name tag stating him to be the "Ultimate Combat Medic."

"This bus is cramped enough as it is-- at this rate, you're just going to get the wrong person hurt. I doubt you want that, especially if it's someone who's going to hit harder than a small rabbit."

@Verite @Jeremi @C.T. @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Yurick watched as shit hit the fan rather quickly and seemed to finally notice that his father's journal was in his lap. Tuning the rest out he'd carefully look through the pages, just wishing for their little "ride" to be over with. He started scowling soon enough as he would most likely give off the air of "don't talk to me. Stay away" to most others.

At least some of them weren't being loud and noisy anymore. He would of been tempted to set them ablaze.

Even as he thought that, he focused on his hand, but no flame appeared and that earlier throbbing in his right eye returned.

"Damn it all." he sighed, bringing a hand up to touch his eyepatch and closing the journal in his lap.

Yurick.full.1056866.jpg

"Hey, Usami, was it? How much longer until we stop?" Yurick asked, British accent light even though now he just felt drained of energy and irritated.

@Atomyk @anybody

Prologue: Let Sleeping Cats Lie

"Meow... Meow... Meow...." It was a soft, peaceful and innocent murmur as a young-looking girl with green hair and a matching tail and ears slept, said tail idly swaying and waggling various ways in her unconsciousness. The whole experience had been tiring, and even after others began to come to, the female didn't seem to stir. Not until a particularly rough bump in the road that sent her flying off of her seat. In an instant, the girl awoke with an aggravated 'Hey!', only, when she looked around to see who to yell at for this offense? Well, she found that her companion was nowhere to be seen, and she was on some sort of... bus?

ezgif_com_resize__2__by_teh_zombish-dabqcpc.gif

That wasn't right. Last she knew, she'd been with Sojiro, plotting to get back at that damnable girl, that mean jerk with the stupid glasses, and... and, uh.... That weird girl! Who cared what their names were? They were too stupid to remember, so why would Tarlotte care to memorize them? No, they were going to be the ones memorizing her name by the time she was done with them with how much they'd be screaming in terror! Ahahahaha!!! ...But wait, how did she get on this dumb bus, anyways? And what was with all these weird people, anyways???

In mere seconds, the girl scrambled to her feet, suddenly feeling very angry. Her cheeks puffed out in anger, and she began stomping her way towards the driver's seat with immense agitation. The new name tag and the map went unnoticed in her rage, and she quickly outbursted. "Mmmwhere the hell are we, mrow?? Who the hell do you think you are, anyways?!" she demanded, hardly paying the others near the rabbit any mind whatsoever. There was a small pause before she hastily added. "....Where's Sojiro!?"

@Atomyk @Everyone​

reXBLqA.png

The boy stared back at Zinnia without comment. He didn't know who this Aster, but they meant a lot to this girl and Jude wasn't going to argue with that. As long as she wasn't hurting the rabbit any longer, there was nothing else that needed to be said.

Usami crawled away from Zinnia for a moment, before standing up shakily. "I-I'm really really sorry... Everyone who is here... that's it. No one else will be joining us on this school trip. But... But it's okay! Usami is here! And everybody else! You're here to make new friends!"

Sensing that Usami's words might sound particularly hollow to Zinnia, Jude held out a hand. "Right," he said, nodding. "And Usami is implying we'll get to go home after all this is over... whatever all this is. You'll see Aster again soon. As long as you're still breathing you can always get back to her." The boy smiled, turning slightly to catch what the robot was saying. His appearance caught the boy off guard for a moment, but the surprise subsided quickly. After all, it wasn't the strangest thing to happen today.

"He's right. Let's all sit down and wait out the ride. Maybe carry out some introductions?"

In the meantime, Usami had turned on the bus' A.C. to bring a calming cool over the bus. She jumped when Yurick and Tarlotte spoke to her.

rNE4YwI.png

"Not much longer now...! It won't even take an hour! When we get there, you'll have all kinds of new friends to make amazing memories with, so no worries!"

There wasn't much room on the bus to speak of, so it wasn't hard for Byakuya to take all the drama in. If this was going to continue, it was clear this bus was full of fools. He couldn't exactly move around much where he was situated, so he felt himself drawn into the drama surrounding Arya by default. "This really isn't going to work out for you," he said to Felix, sounding almost bored. "Attack a child and the bus' occupants will descend on you like vultures. They're already doing that to that girl." He gestured down the aisle toward Zinnia.

latest

"But if you wish to paint a target on your back by disrupting the group, by all means, it's your right."

@Verite @Jeremi @C.T. @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Hospes

Last edited:
tumblr_ncjh4xlaha1qe217go1_1411786113_cover.jpg

"You know what?"

"I am sorry, really, I see the error in my ways. I put all my hatred into this one person that I caused so much death and destruction around me. I know my sins cannot be forgiven, but maybe, just maybe, this is my first real step. I can only ask for forgiveness, everyone, forgive me for what I am. It pains me that someone such as me can g-...ah...ha...he...."

"PFHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Space Pirate could not contain an outburst of utter laughter, holding the sides of his armor, wiping vainly at his visor, before unexpectedly hoisting himself up into the air by grabbing the two seats beside him. Lifting himself up, tugging at the fabrics tightly, the gun-for-hire reeled his legs back, expelling them forwards to Wanda and Genji. With all of this happening in a few mere seconds, Isaac Gates would land, punching his fist against the steel ground, rising slowly back up.

"Your little guru blender master got one thing wrong, honor jumpsuit boy. You think I am doing this because I am full of hatred?! Pshpsh! As if! I'm not driven by hate, nonono, I'm driven by love. Call me Übermensch 'cause I'm so driven. And as for you, Coalition broad, I advise you step away before I'll contact your little puny organization. I'll have you know I fought in that little war of your in the past, hell, they treat me as a fuckin' hero there. And even if they didn't, why the hell would I give two rats about what the Coalition will do? Do you even know me?"

Turning his attention to the last offender, he looked dead at Arya, not an ounce of empathy or remorse in his voice.

"Long story short, wolf-bitch, lets just say you owe me a biiiig debt. A very, very big debt, one that unfortunately ends with your life. You ever wondered what would your life be like if you were some talking dragon? I've met that, you know what I did that version of you?"

He paused, lowering his head a bit, smiling ear-to-ear.

"I snapped it's jaw into two and had myself a wolf-dragon kebab on the house. I know one of you is the same one that fucked me in the past, and I figured, hell, why not kill em' all? Make sure none of you ever, ever, ever tarnish my name like that again. But don't worry, I'll get to you later."

Facing Wanda and Genji, the mercenary raised his fists, already having made the first strike, ready to freely brawl on this bus.

"I got some goody-two shoes to pummel."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Errybody

"Zinnia, please," A steadying hand came to rest on her shoulder as Jack kept close to keep her in line, "I understand, and we will find Aster, one way or another. However, this is not the way, this intimidation and bullying, to go about it. Would Aster approve of this method?" He wished for once that she would calm down and think for a moment. Always running off seemed to always get the both of them in trouble, and it usually did not gain her anything.

"Please, just calm down. Perhaps if we explain that Aster is not your pet, the bunny can make an exception for you, and if not, then I will help you find her regardless."

Zenyatta would return the respectful nod, looking over to Jack. A tall human man, seemingly of Japanese origin, considering his attire. With all of his time spent with Genji, Zenyatta learned much of Japanese culture. Even with his travels across the world, there remains knowledge of culture that the omnic monk had yet to discover. Taking a look at his badge, he made note of the mans name...and his title.

Hopefully, his stu

"Tekhartha Zenyatta. A warm greeting to you, Jack." Zenyatta said in a soothing, cybernetic tone.

However, the rampage of Zinnia had not ended just yet.

"...Yet, you are something. If you bear a child, you bear the responsibility of a parent."

tumblr_netwbpkxXd1qcxzu2o2_500.gif

Zenyatta turned his attention to Zinnia, his voice remaining calm in the face of Zinnias yelling and screaming.

"Good parenting is not shown by the behavior of the child."

"Good parenting is shown by the behavior of the parent."

"In this anger, you are only defeating yourself...and, causing discord to all around you."

Turning to the rest of the group, Zenyatta would speak slightly louder, as if he is addressing everyone.

"Tension remains high...perhaps, we should sit down, friends?" The monk would muse to everyone, although he doesn't seem to possess physical eyes, his gaze seemed to catch Felix and Zinnia in particular. With that said, the monk would calmly walk over to the nearest seat and sit down, crossing his legs in and resting his hands on his mechanical knees as he gazed out the window.

"...That includes you, Genji." Zenyatta said, without even looking at his student. He patted the seat next to him, urging his student to follow suit.

@BarrenThin @Krieg @C.T. @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

reXBLqA.png

The boy stared back at Zinnia without comment. He didn't know who this Aster, but they meant a lot to this girl and Jude wasn't going to argue with that. As long as she wasn't hurting the rabbit any longer, there was nothing else that needed to be said.

Usami crawled away from Zinnia for a moment, before standing up shakily. "I-I'm really really sorry... Everyone who is here... that's it. No one else will be joining us on this school trip. But... But it's okay! Usami is here! And everybody else! You're here to make new friends!"

Sensing that Usami's words might sound particularly hollow to Zinnia, Jude held out a hand. "Right," he said, nodding. "And Usami is implying we'll get to go home after all this is over... whatever all this is. You'll see Aster again soon. As long as you're still breathing you can always get back to her." The boy smiled, turning slightly to catch what the robot was saying. His appearance caught the boy off guard for a moment, but the surprise subsided quickly. After all, it wasn't the strangest thing to happen today.

"He's right. Let's all sit down and wait out the ride. Maybe carry out some introductions?"

In the meantime, Usami had turned on the bus' A.C. to bring a calming cool over the bus. She jumped when Yurick and Tarlotte spoke to her.

rNE4YwI.png

"Not much longer now...! It won't even take an hour! When we get there, you'll have all kinds of new friends to make amazing memories with, so no worries!"

There wasn't much room on the bus to speak of, so it wasn't hard for Byakuya to take all the drama in. If this was going to continue, it was clear this bus was full of fools. He couldn't exactly move around much where he was situated, so he felt himself drawn into the drama surrounding Arya by default. "This really isn't going to work out for you," he said to Felix, sounding almost bored. "Attack a child and the bus' occupants will descend on you like vultures. They're already doing that to that girl." He gestured down the aisle toward Zinnia.

latest

"But if you wish to paint a target on your back by disrupting the group, by all means, it's your right."

@Verite @Jeremi @C.T. @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Hospes

Opening and closing her mouth, Zinnia chomped her jaws like an angry shark. She kept her face close to the boy, her nose almost bumping his. When Jack and Zenyetta's words finally hit her though, she dropped her head and wilted like a flower lacking sunlight.

"Your advice doesn't matter. I'm not a good parent anyhow. If I was, Aster would still be with still be with me."

A few stray tears dropped from her eyes.

Darn it. I'm a disgrace. I don't believe in crying. It's pathetic. And I thought... all of my tears had been shed. I'm surprised I have any left at all...

Quickly, she wiped her eyes with an arm before lifting her head up to reply to Usami and Jude, ignoring Jude's hand. "I'm still not happy with you two, but I hope you're right. I can't lose another daughter."

When Jude suggested they all carry out introductions, she kept her introduction short. "Zinnia." She still wasn't in a great mood, after all.

"Ugh, anyhow, what is this place like that we're going to?" she asked Usami or Jude, even if she was more in the mood to punch someone than to speak.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

Prologue:I just Love waking up on a bus full of Strangers

Stiles awoke and noticed that this indeed was not his room and he had awoken on a bus full of strangers and he crinkled his nose.
tumblr_inline_ne1gdcxZtn1slrynk.gif

Thankfully, he was fully clothed and not naked or anything, little gifts like that were good to him. He also has his hoodie and he watched as the chaos ensued, not sure what to do. " This just seems great, a bus full of strangers and going to a cabin in the woods, nothing could possibly go wrong with that," he said, his words filled with sarcasm and he looked down at his button. It read Ultimate Sarcasm. That was pretty damn right to him.

He turned to the cat girl and shrugged. " Hey, kitty, what's your name?" He asked. He was so used to the strange that a cat girl and a talking rabbit didn't phase him and neither did be trapped in a bus full of strangers. He would introduce himself to the others later, if he was going to be stuck on this bus for another hour, he might as well try to make friends and make sure that nobody killed anyone else, it was why he was the stable one of the group he was usually a part of it.

@Hospes @ Crummy before dinner prolouge @everyone

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Prologue: Let Sleeping Cats Lie

"Meow... Meow... Meow...." It was a soft, peaceful and innocent murmur as a young-looking girl with green hair and a matching tail and ears slept, said tail idly swaying and waggling various ways in her unconsciousness. The whole experience had been tiring, and even after others began to come to, the female didn't seem to stir. Not until a particularly rough bump in the road that sent her flying off of her seat. In an instant, the girl awoke with an aggravated 'Hey!', only, when she looked around to see who to yell at for this offense? Well, she found that her companion was nowhere to be seen, and she was on some sort of... bus?

ezgif_com_resize__2__by_teh_zombish-dabqcpc.gif

That wasn't right. Last she knew, she'd been with Sojiro, plotting to get back at that damnable girl, that mean jerk with the stupid glasses, and... and, uh.... That weird girl! Who cared what their names were? They were too stupid to remember, so why would Tarlotte care to memorize them? No, they were going to be the ones memorizing her name by the time she was done with them with how much they'd be screaming in terror! Ahahahaha!!! ...But wait, how did she get on this dumb bus, anyways? And what was with all these weird people, anyways???

In mere seconds, the girl scrambled to her feet, suddenly feeling very angry. Her cheeks puffed out in anger, and she began stomping her way towards the driver's seat with immense agitation. The new name tag and the map went unnoticed in her rage, and she quickly outbursted. "Mmmwhere the hell are we, mrow?? Who the hell do you think you are, anyways?!" she demanded, hardly paying the others near the rabbit any mind whatsoever. There was a small pause before she hastily added. "....Where's Sojiro!?"

@Atomyk @Everyone​
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Others

Jack had been staring out the window for some time now, when suddenly he heard the exlamations of a peculiar... Cat-girl? Wait, say what?! Jack turned to the driver's seat just in time to see some strange, and rather small cat-girl yelling at the driver.

eX8gi1K.gif

"Uh oh..." He muttered under his breath.

He swiftly approached Tarlotte, tapping her on the shoulder lightly.

"Maybe we shouldn't scare the driver..." He said, forcing a rather awkward looking smile.

Normally at this point, he would have been trying to stir up some fun with a snowball or two, maybe some indoors snow in general... But without his staff, his powers were kind of useless, but even so... He felt alot... Warmer than normal.

Last edited:
Opening and closing her mouth, Zinnia chomped her jaws like an angry shark. She kept her face close to the boy, her nose almost bumping his. When Jack and Zenyetta's words finally hit her though, she dropped her head and wilted like a flower lacking sunlight.

"Your advice doesn't matter. I'm not a good parent anyhow. If I was, Aster would still be with still be with me."

A few stray tears dropped from her eyes.

Darn it. I'm a disgrace. I don't believe in crying. It's pathetic. And I thought... all of my tears had been shed. I'm surprised I have any left at all...

Quickly, she wiped her eyes with an arm before lifting her head up to reply to Usami and Jude, ignoring Jude's hand. "I'm still not happy with you two, but I hope you're right. I can't lose another daughter."

When Jude suggested they all carry out introductions, she kept her introduction short. "Zinnia." She still wasn't in a great mood, after all.

"Ugh, anyhow, what is this place like that we're going to?" she asked Usami or Jude, even if she was more in the mood to punch someone than to speak.

"A mother worried for her child's well-being... You are wrong to believe that you are not a wonderful mother, Zinnia," Jack countered, his attempt to cheer hopefully not falling flat as she made her introduction. After she was finished, Jack raised his voice to give his own name as well, "Those I meet on my path call me Jack."

rNE4YwI.png

Prologue:I just Love waking up on a bus full of Strangers

Stiles awoke and noticed that this indeed was not his room and he had awoken on a bus full of strangers and he crinkled his nose.
tumblr_inline_ne1gdcxZtn1slrynk.gif

Thankfully, he was fully clothed and not naked or anything, little gifts like that were good to him. He also has his hoodie and he watched as the chaos ensued, not sure what to do. " This just seems great, a bus full of strangers and going to a cabin in the woods, nothing could possibly go wrong with that," he said, his words filled with sarcasm and he looked down at his button. It read Ultimate Sarcasm. That was pretty damn right to him.

He turned to the cat girl and shrugged. " Hey, kitty, what's your name?" He asked. He was so used to the strange that a cat girl and a talking rabbit didn't phase him and neither did be trapped in a bus full of strangers. He would introduce himself to the others later, if he was going to be stuck on this bus for another hour, he might as well try to make friends and make sure that nobody killed anyone else, it was why he was the stable one of the group he was usually a part of it.

@Hospes @ Crummy before dinner prolouge @everyone

If Tarlotte took notice of Stiles or his question, it didn't show. At the moment, the female's attention was centered on the annoying, weird little rabbit. Besides, kitty wasn't her name... Why would she respond to that?

"..."

There was a brief silence from Tarlotte, who deadpanned momentarily and simply stared at the bunny with a difficult to read expression. Whether she was contemplating the words, or just in her own thoughts, or even something else... Hard to tell. She simply stared silently, but the silence didn't last very long at all. If she were all cat, Tarlotte's hair would have been standing on end, and her back would have arched. Perhaps she even would have hissed.

"....Did you just ignore me? I hate being ignored! You're makin' me mad! Meow!!" And with those words, Tarlotte seemed to start to... rev up to completely punt the little rabbit. Uh oh. Someone might want to stop her. Although, in her opinion, she would've liked to see the fuzzy little creature go flying. However, she did seem to finally somewhat notice Stiles, but the only thing she said? "Stay outta my way, mrow!"

@Atomyk

reXBLqA.png

rNE4YwI.png

latest

Yurick scoffed at their "chaperone" and crossed his arms.

"That's going well now, isn't it?" he replied sarcastically.

"You know what?"

"I am sorry, really, I see the error in my ways. I put all my hatred into this one person that I caused so much death and destruction around me. I know my sins cannot be forgiven, but maybe, just maybe, this is my first real step. I can only ask for forgiveness, everyone, forgive me for what I am. It pains me that someone such as me can g-...ah...ha...he...."

"PFHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The Space Pirate could not contain an outburst of utter laughter, holding the sides of his armor, wiping vainly at his visor, before unexpectedly hoisting himself up into the air by grabbing the two seats beside him. Lifting himself up, tugging at the fabrics tightly, the gun-for-hire reeled his legs back, expelling them forwards to Wanda and Genji. With all of this happening in a few mere seconds, Isaac Gates would land, punching his fist against the steel ground, rising slowly back up.

"Your little guru blender master got one thing wrong, honor jumpsuit boy. You think I am doing this because I am full of hatred?! Pshpsh! As if! I'm not driven by hate, nonono, I'm driven by love. Call me Übermensch 'cause I'm so driven. And as for you, Coalition broad, I advise you step away before I'll contact your little puny organization. I'll have you know I fought in that little war of your in the past, hell, they treat me as a fuckin' hero there. And even if they didn't, why the hell would I give two rats about what the Coalition will do? Do you even know me?"

Turning his attention to the last offender, he looked dead at Arya, not an ounce of empathy or remorse in his voice.

"Long story short, wolf-bitch, lets just say you owe me a biiiig debt. A very, very big debt, one that unfortunately ends with your life. You ever wondered what would your life be like if you were some talking dragon? I've met that, you know what I did that version of you?"

"I snapped it's jaw into two and had myself a wolf-dragon kebab on the house. I know one of you is the same one that fucked me in the past, and I figured, hell, why not kill em' all? Make sure none of you ever, ever, ever tarnish my name like that again. But don't worry, I'll get to you later."

Facing Wanda and Genji, the mercenary raised his fists, already having made the first strike, ready to freely brawl on this bus.

Yurick had one thing to say about Felix.

"Arrogant fool." he said rather bluntly.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Krieg @anybody

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"...Kono baka wa, watashitachiha subete korosa shutoku suru yoteidesu." Now, he sounded annoyed. He did not look at Zenyatta. "He is not backing down, Master. I will not let him hurt anyone." He had not, however, assumed a fighting stance, and he refused to throw the first punch. "Do not further ruin your chance to make allies further, nakama, and do not make me hurt you. I do not wish to."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Atomyk
@Krieg
@C.T.
@Jeremi
@Josh M

tumblr_inline_mlrxebXsYg1qz4rgp.gif

"You need to stop being such a bully, mister! That's no way to treat your friends!"

Squirming out of Chikage's grip, Catbug landed on his feet and looked towards Sir Jeffer for advice.

"What should I do, Sir Jeffers? He's hurting all these people and they've done nothing wrong! It's mean!"

"Then do what you feel to be best in your heart, Catbug! By that I mean beat him up until he stops being such a bully! Go on, kick his butt!" The stick 'cheered' Catbug on as the creature grinned. Gently placing Sir Jeffers onto a nearby bus seat, Catbug's wings fluttered as he took off towards Felix like a catbug outta hell. Once he reached the armored mercenary, Catbug went on the offensive! Scratching at Felix's helmet with his claws and hissing at him like y'know a cat.

"Leave these people alone and be nice, mister! We're all gonna be friends on this bus ride!"

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Errybody

"You know what?"

"PFHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Ak3rjDe.png

"You talk too much."

Deciding that she had heard enough, as well as the mere mentioning of the so-called Coalition piquing her interest, Kyoko would stand up again, this time with more confidence behind her stance now that her momentary disorientation was gone, approaching Felix, Byakuya, Wanda, and whoever else was close by, specifically eyeing the first of the three aforementioned people.

"If you're a hero by the Coalition's standards, then I suppose it really did collapse while I was gone," she said coldly. Of course, this was mostly a bluff in the "try an unconventional method to prod the other party into releasing more info" kind of way. A front. She didn't exactly mean what she said, considering that from all this, Kirigiri could deduce that the Coalition was at least still alive, and stretched out by at least a little if she just so happened to meet another member in the woman in red.

"You bark a lot, it makes me wonder if your bite is even as bad as you would advertise it to be," Kyoko would continue, practically egging on Felix. Admittedly, this was a pretty dangerous game she was playing, but still, she stood her ground. Fearlessness in the face of those far stronger than oneself was a surefire demonstration of power, a display that would hopefully catch the soldier off-guard. Though she would have preferred keeping a low profile, talk of the Coalition, as well as Usami's and Togami's presences, were hard to keep quiet in the face of for her.

j1Zom3r.png

"I'd advise against doing any such pummeling to force out a demonstration of your masculinity. Your needlessly antagonistic attitude is only going to exacerbate the situation if you keep going like this, and if you've been in this kind of scenario before, as can be assumed by your talk of your adventures as a so-called Coalition hero, you of all people should know exactly the appropriate manner of how to act in this sort of situation if you want to get out alive."

"So sit down. This is not helping."

The statement echoed over to Genji, whom Kyoko gave a brief glance towards.

"I have questions of my own. Questions that you and the other woman might be able to shed some light on... Felix, was it? Surely, you can exercise your cranium, and not your muscles for a brief moment," she said to the man, glancing at Wanda briefly as well.

Being someone like her, Kyoko had studied quite a bit in psychology, and while she was hardly a major, as she was barely even college age, she knew that different people clicked in response to different approaches. It was all a matter of saying something the person in question would respond to judging from what she could ascertain of them.

Hmph. In one light, someone else could describe that as almost manipulative. Maybe that was why the others used to be nervous around her back then; because they never knew how she acted normally.

... Heh.

Truth be told, even she didn't know sometimes. Still. She had something to maintain.

"Are we clear?"

@Josh M @Krieg @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

tumblr_nqpskxLD2P1slgxxho6_250.jpg

Arya is not amused. "Perhaps I was wrong to say I don't know you. Maybe not you specifically, but your type. Preaching about debt like an uptight Lannister, with the psychotic nature of a Bolton and nothing but idle, empty threats. If this nonsense of other versions of me is actually true...you can count me as the last one you'll meet. On my word as a Stark, if you continue this? I'll be smiling down at you as you die."
"Then do what you feel to be best in your heart, Catbug! By that I mean beat him up until he stops being such a bully! Go on, kick his butt!" The stick 'cheered' Catbug on as the creature grinned. Gently placing Sir Jeffers onto a nearby bus seat, Catbug's wings fluttered as he took off towards Felix like a catbug outta hell. Once he reached the armored mercenary, Catbug went on the offensive! Scratching at Felix's helmet with his claws and hissing at him like y'know a cat.

"Leave these people alone and be nice, mister! We're all gonna be friends on this bus ride!"

Waking up dazed, Wanda, who was close to Genji and Zenyatta, stretching from her daze. Almost adamantly, Wanda felt this wasn't good. Magic, the base of her powers, she could still feel, yet for some strange reason she couldn't access it. She was powerless, but far from useless due to her Avenger training. The former Chairwoman of the Avengers listened and watched closely. Felix, the man in the armor, Wanda had heard about him. As Genji confronted him, Wanda shifted towards the action.

tumblr_n6997qyWrM1qf8jzio1_500.png

"You should listen to our Japanese friend, Felix He's right. Take it from a "coalition dimwit herself."

Pausing, Wanda smiled politely at Genji before continuing.

"We all need just to stay calm, and figure this out. It Usami's defense, she has been nothing but kind and sweet from the start. Let's all keep that in mind."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Krieg @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin

Genji glanced at the woman for a moment. Though it was not apparent, he returned the smile. "I am afraid our friend here seems insistent on it coming to blows. I apologize if I cannot keep this peaceful." With a quiet calm, he listened as the other girl tried a more firm approach. Perhaps it would work.

@Josh M
@C.T.
@Atomyk
@Verite
@Krieg
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"...Kono baka wa, watashitachiha subete korosa shutoku suru yoteidesu." Now, he sounded annoyed. He did not look at Zenyatta. "He is not backing down, Master. I will not let him hurt anyone." He had not, however, assumed a fighting stance, and he refused to throw the first punch. "Do not further ruin your chance to make allies further, nakama, and do not make me hurt you. I do not wish to."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Atomyk
@Krieg
@C.T.
@Jeremi
@Josh M
Ak3rjDe.png

"You talk too much."

Deciding that she had heard enough, as well as the mere mentioning of the so-called Coalition piquing her interest, Kyoko would stand up again, this time with more confidence behind her stance now that her momentary disorientation was gone, approaching Felix, Byakuya, Wanda, and whoever else was close by, specifically eyeing the first of the three aforementioned people.

"If you're a hero by the Coalition's standards, then I suppose it really did collapse while I was gone," she said coldly. Of course, this was mostly a bluff in the "try an unconventional method to prod the other party into releasing more info" kind of way. A front. She didn't exactly mean what she said, considering that from all this, Kirigiri could deduce that the Coalition was at least still alive, and stretched out by at least a little if she just so happened to meet another member in the woman in red.

"You bark a lot, it makes me wonder if your bite is even as bad as you would advertise it to be," Kyoko would continue, practically egging on Felix. Admittedly, this was a pretty dangerous game she was playing, but still, she stood her ground. Fearlessness in the face of those far stronger than oneself was a surefire demonstration of power, a display that would hopefully catch the soldier off-guard. Though she would have preferred keeping a low profile, talk of the Coalition, as well as Usami's and Togami's presences, were hard to keep quiet in the face of for her.

j1Zom3r.png

"I'd advise against doing any such pummeling to force out a demonstration of your masculinity. Your needlessly antagonistic attitude is only going to exacerbate the situation if you keep going like this, and if you've been in this kind of scenario before, as can be assumed by your talk of your adventures as a so-called Coalition hero, you of all people should know exactly the appropriate manner of how to act in this sort of situation if you want to get out alive."

"I have questions of my own. Questions that you and the other woman might be able to shed some light on... Felix, was it? Surely, you can exercise your cranium, and not your muscles for a brief moment," she said to the man, glancing at Wanda briefly as well.

Being someone like her, Kyoko had studied quite a bit in psychology, and while she was hardly a major, as she was barely even college age, she knew that different people clicked in response to different approaches. It was all a matter of saying something the person in question would respond to judging from what she could ascertain of them.

Hmph. In one light, someone else could describe that as almost manipulative. Maybe that was why the others used to be nervous around her back then; because they never knew how she acted normally.

... Heh.

Truth be told, even she didn't know sometimes. Still. She had something to maintain.

"Are we clear?"

"Genji."

Zenyatta spoke, his voice somewhat growing more stern as he watched his student attempt to confront the raging Felix. Truthfully, Zenyatta could not stop Genji with his form-- without any weapons, Genji would shatter him in moments. However, from years and years of watching him grow and change as a person, Zenyatta knows how to make Genji cease his fighting without either one laying a finger on the other.

And, even as Kyoko came to end the confrontation with her cold, calculating words, Zenyatta knew that Genji wouldn't listen...unless, of course, Zenyatta intervened.

"Sit down."

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg @BarrenThin

"You know what?"

"PFHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yurick scoffed at their "chaperone" and crossed his arms.

"That's going well now, isn't it?" he replied sarcastically.

Yurick had one thing to say about Felix.

"Arrogant fool." he said rather bluntly.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Krieg @anybody

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Atomyk
@Krieg
@C.T.
@Jeremi
@Josh M

tumblr_inline_mlrxebXsYg1qz4rgp.gif

"You need to stop being such a bully, mister! That's no way to treat your friends!"

Squirming out of Chikage's grip, Catbug landed on his feet and looked towards Sir Jeffer for advice.

"What should I do, Sir Jeffers? He's hurting all these people and they've done nothing wrong! It's mean!"

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Errybody

Ak3rjDe.png

"You talk too much."

j1Zom3r.png

Being someone like her, Kyoko had studied quite a bit in psychology, and while she was hardly a major, as she was barely even college age, she knew that different people clicked in response to different approaches. Hmph. Maybe that was why the others used to be nervous around her back then; because they never knew how she acted normally.

... Heh.

Truth be told, even she didn't know sometimes.

"Are we clear?"

Anddddd things are going to shit. Great... fucking great.

Lapis idly watched as all of this was going down. She recognized Felix, and he wasn't that much of a friendly person the last time she saw him. As much as she felt like getting involved for the hell of it, Lapis initially stayed out of it. No reason to get herself involved anyways. However, she took notice that Catbug was getting involved... and it didn't look like he could do much to the mercenary here. As much as she felt annoyed with the animal hybrid, she could tell that Catbug was practically a child here... and seeing a child get hurt... well, she wasn't the type to sit around and have that happen.

"Excuse me, move over."

Lapis got up from her seat, roughly making her way through the crowds of people that were attracted to this mess on the bus. Yes, that included pushing Felix over.

"Oh hey there, been awhile since I saw you, asshole."

Giving that brief "greeting" to Felix, Lapis simply took a hold of Catbug, and walked off and away from the mess that was building up by the second.

@Krieg @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Josh M @Chewy Rabbits @Errybody​

"Genji."

Zenyatta spoke, his voice somewhat growing more stern as he watched his student attempt to confront the raging Felix. Truthfully, Zenyatta could not stop Genji with his form-- without any weapons, Genji would shatter him in moments. However, from years and years of watching him grow and change as a person, Zenyatta knows how to make Genji cease his fighting without either one laying a finger on the other.

And, even as Kyoko came to end the confrontation with her cold, calculating words, Zenyatta knew that Genji wouldn't listen...unless, of course, Zenyatta intervened.

"Sit down."

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg @BarrenThin

"But, master, he's going to..." There was a pause as Genji seemed to take a deep breath. "Hai, sensei." Genji sat down next to Zenyatta, assuming his typical meditative pose as he did his best to return to serene calm.

@Josh M @C.T. @Atomyk @Verite @Krieg
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Status
Not open for further replies.