Rinato Dormi
Otherwise known as "Lapis Lazuli"

-Age-

-Origin-
Tokyo, Japan
Apparently comes from a relatively normal rendition of Earth

-Occupation-
Freelance Bounty Hunter
Originally a part of the Blood Institute as their top priority bounty hunter.

-Character History-
Rinato Dormi

From being shot in the face and gaining her crystal powers along with her apparent immortality, to becoming wrapped up in the Murder Game that would lead to the Arch Demon's demise, to becoming a top priority target of the Blood Institute. Lapis's life after that one Murder Game hasn't been so peaceful, despite going on many dates while living with her boyfriend Abel. Once she experienced a dream of a certain individual being killed and erased by her archenemy, Exe, Lapis goes out to hunt down as much of the Blood Institute as she could. During this hunt, she runs into a Blood Institute member, William Herondale. Getting into a fight with him, both disappear in a flash of light... supposedly continuing their fight elsewhere.

-Ultimate Title-
Ultimate Crystal

-Item of Importance-
A photo depicting Rinato and Abel's first date. (which I will draw out later. xD)

-Canon-
Original; Murder Series

-Other Details-
Lapis wouldn't mind getting muffins during all of this. c:​

"Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes..."

zenyatta_by_erika_otto-da1zyh7.jpg

Name
Tekhartha Zenyatta

20 years since physically constructed (though much older on a mental scale)

Origin
Shambali Monastery, Nepal (formerly)

Occupation
Wandering Guru

Character History
Zenyatta - Overwatch Wiki

Ultimate Title
The Ultimate Teacher

Item of Importance
A small, bead necklace from the Shambali Monastery

Canon
Overwatch

Last edited:
Item of Importance: The Doppelsöldner armour set, a suit of armour with a thick fur mantle, that still faintly smells of sea spray
Item of Importance: Well, if it doesn't count as a weapon, I'd say her armor.
They can come in with the armor on as their clothing so they don't need to be items of importance. However, if you want these to be items anyway, that's fine too.

They can come in with the armor on as their clothing so they don't need to be items of importance. However, if you want these to be items anyway, that's fine too.
I can't really think of anything else that could work as an item that's not a weapon. At least in-game. I can think of many things that aren't in-game but could still be an item. But I feel like I do stuff like that too much.

Under the assumption that a brand wouldn't be a possible item due to it granting special powers like double jumps, I will take the Twinmetal Ring, which empowers the wearer's punches
ring_melee.png

Hopefully that is okay

I can't really think of anything else that could work as an item that's not a weapon. At least in-game. I can think of many things that aren't in-game but could still be an item. But I feel like I do stuff like that too much.
Maybe something like a herb or a potion?
Under the assumption that a brand wouldn't be a possible item due to it granting special powers like double jumps, I will take the Twinmetal Ring, which empowers the wearer's punches
ring_melee.png

Hopefully that is okay
I'm fine with the brand or ring, but neither would give their benefits.

In that case, I'll just take the ring :)

4535266631_54d39a4800.jpg

"You're the type that think they can waltz in and just take our planet."

"But you forgot one thing."

"I'M MY FATHER'S SON!"

Name

Son Gohan

Origin

Grandpa Gohan's house

Occupation

Student/Z-Fighter

Character History

Gohan-DBZ Wiki

Ultimate Title

The Ultimate Golden Warrior Nerd

Item of Importance

4 star dragonball

Canon

DBZ

Last edited:
Or alternatively "Ultimate Golden Warrior" if needed

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Ultimate le-... No wait that's Mr. Satan : |

I'll make it either a Vulnerary or an accessory you can give, then.

me getting fed up with zach

WeX9Mz.gif

Reactions: Ringmaster
Oh! I know what my item could Be! I gave her a white rose for her hair decoration!

temMIE! presents:

In a far away land where no other rap artist has ever traveled before, only one bootylicious top female rapper dared to break the internet with her outstanding role playing performance in the Ultimate Murder Game. Being awfully accused as a traitor since her Alter Ego, Ronan, tried to destroy her image, Nicki Minaj soon then travels for the second time, vanquishing any comments of those who thought her shit-posting was terrible and-

Wait. Why the heck would anyone EVER want to role play as Nicki Minaj again, anyways?

cb251363c0db642511016c51c6558ae8.jpg

Name:

tumblr_nwpendOi6o1qf0rjso1_250.png

Origin:
Five was born in Tokyo, Japan as an orphan and was found by the American government after the orphanage that she stayed caught on fire.

A government operative and nuclear scientist and researcher affiliated with NEST, an organization within the United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Character History:
Five

Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Game Master

Item of Importance:
A simple, silver promise ring.

Canon:
Zankyou no Terror

Other Details:

tumblr_n9y97obBOn1r7i5gpo2_r1_500.gif

"Now, let the game begin."

Status