Status
Not open for further replies.
"이거 뭐예요?" Kwangsoo said to himself, while looking around still, crossing his arms. "이 특별한 너무 많이 있습니다." Kwangsoo then looked back at Faith. "You, want ally?" Kwangsoo asked her, because he believed that everyone needed some kind of help.

@Yata @google translate to the rescueeeeee​

"...What?" Faith caught what Kwangsoo was muttering to himself. He's Korean? "S-Sorry, what did you just say?"

"An ally?" Faith looked around again, and noticed that everyone else hand already got into their own little groups. "Guess I have no choice then." Faith crossed her arms again, and peered out the window. "But if you can't keep up I'm ditching."

After all, Faith rarely ever laid her trust on someone that she didn't know very well.

@Bomb @erryon in da haus

No one calls their dad by their first name. Mayhaps.

dpeyrHi.webp

"So, you're not her father? Sorry, you just kinda looked like... very alike..."

Mirei rises from the ground, no longer hindered by Kana's weight.​

2Pcq61N.webp

"I guess I should introduce myself too then," Mirei spoke with a neutral face, "my name is Hayasaka Mirei, rising idol and... uhh... Punk Fashion extraordinaire. Let's go with that."

Interaction:

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @Minerva
sBkB9YK.png

"Huh? I'm a dragon, Keaton is a Wolfskin." She said with a serious expression at the statement, her waterworks halting, as if such information would be of help to the stranger. "You have a really funny name, where are you from?" she asked her, still holding onto her friend.

@Crimson Spartan @Crow @Hana @Minerva

"...What?" Faith caught what Kwangsoo was muttering to himself. He's Korean? "S-Sorry, what did you just say?"

"An ally?" Faith looked around again, and noticed that everyone else hand already got into their own little groups. "Guess I have no choice then." Faith crossed her arms again, and peered out the window. "But if you can't keep up I'm ditching."

After all, Faith rarely ever laid her trust on someone that she didn't know very well.

@Bomb @erryon in da haus
"Oh, nothing." Kwangsoo replied, instead of saying about his disbelief of this situation. "OK." Kwangsoo said toward the question of an ally. But then again, it doesn't hurt to get more people.

"Should we... get... more?" Kwangsoo said slowly while pointing and looking at the others around them.

@Yata @others​

"Hmph."

76 looked over from Gwen, staring at the other man who had approached down from the stairs. Squinting under his visor, he examined the tactician up and down.

A soldier can always tell another soldier, whether it was from the battle scars or the attitude. Though, he must be some kind of loony, considering he is walking around toting a sword and some kind of costume, yelling at people what to do and talking about executing anyone who isn't complying. The very thought that his man wanted to execute civilians made 76 double-check the ammo on his pulse rifle.

Yeah, war changes people. 76 is glad he came out of the Omnic Crisis with his head screwed on straight. "What are you lookin' at?" Soldier grumbled at Tywin, sneering under his mask. They say to respect the man, not the rank; right now, 76 doesn't respect either.

overwatch_icon___soldier_76__1__by_shadowfang3000-d9ozpkv.png

@Krieg @Verite @C.T. @BarrenThin @The Tactician @EVERYONE​

PH93llL.png

"See, I knew you looked smart, mister! Besides, you're a preacher so you wouldn't make that kind of mistake anyway, right?"

Beaming with ignorant confidence, laughed mischievously in a high-pitched voice.
Well, if Winslow had learned anything from the conversation, it was two things. One being that Samael was an angel of death which made her appearing before him all the more foreboding. Secondly, she didn't seem to be a big fan of people questioning her sanity. That was harder for Winslow to wrap his mind around. Especially since he was a few crayons short of a full box himself, what with murdering a prison guard just because he was listening to Winslow's-stolen-music. But perhaps that might have given Winslow even more of an inclination to assume that his angel companion was missing a few screws herself.

"I don't know if I'd call it a mistake-"

Before Winslow could finish his taunt, he was suddenly flat on his back. Looking up at the angel, Winslow sneered. The impact had been cushioned somewhat by his mask but he still hadn't been expecting an angel to have taken him down with such relative ease. Then again, Winslow wasn't really much of a fighter himself.

"I suppose they don't have comedy down in Hell.."

@Kaykay @The Tactician

Reactions: Takumi
Evie looked around, finally taking in the strangeness of the people in the crowd around her. "What we need is an ally... Someone strong and collected, who knows what they're doing, someone..." She stopped herself in the middle of her sentence when her eye fell upon a grey old man commanding people, telling them about the architecture of the building, and from the looks of it, being a bit of a dick. "Someone like him, only younger... and less rude" she finally concluded.

As she glanced over the rest of the crowd, she noticed many more interesting characters, cowboys, robots, little children, ... all sorts of people that she just couldn't define. She did see one man standing out though, relatively close to her and Jacob.

"Come on..." she said to Jacob, walking over to the man in the strange outfit who was just staring out the window. She cleared her throat to announce her presence, standing upstraight like a proper lady. "Excuse me sir. My name is Evie Frye, and this is my brother Jacob. I was just wondering... The uhm... outfit you're wearing is quite..." Not finding the right word for it, she looked over to her brother for a second, then back to the man. "... special. Does it serve any particular use, if I may ask?" she asked as politely as she could in her English accent.

@york @DapperDogman @whoevers around owlman im so sorry i cant keep up @whoever wants to hang

935d0bbc13aaaa9bff9d1c4454443e36.png

"For once we're in agreement, angel."

Living was worthwhile, at least for the moment. It wasn't as if Winslow had anything great to look forward to. His life had taken a terrible turn and given everything that happened to him? Including the fact that he had murdered a prison guard and escaped from Sing Sing? Life would never be the same even if he wasn't the Phantom. So, best to simply make sure nothing happened to Samael. If he needed to think of something positive? It'd be thinking of all the creative ways Samael might dispose of Swan. It'd be a glorious final sight for Winslow to lay his eyes on before he too perished.

...Depending on where he went-not that Winslow particularly had deep faith in religion to begin with-would he just end up meeting with her again anyway? He supposed he wouldn't have minded the company. The two of them could make Swan pay for all eternity.

What a pleasant thing to look forward to.

Oh.

That hadn't been the response Winslow had expected her to have. He had imagined she would have laughed off the accusation or let it fly over her head. But given how she had addressed him when he told her how he believed an angel should be? It's likely she was more intelligent than she let on. Something Winslow would have to take great care not to underestimate. Though given his current status, Winslow couldn't help but feel comfortable enough to make a little jab.

"It seems that he doesn't think so."

*beat*

"But I do."

o9gRi6uCahuwmOIY24kgvf3gctEOCetf5JgO58gn7lo.jpg

@Kaykay @The Tactician
Jesse resisted the urge to smack the man upside the head, realizing now that he was dealing with a man that could possibly be certified as a loon. Then again, did crazies enjoy ticking off little kids? "Ain't any need to tick off the kid, Winslow. We're in this together, so it's best we keep on good terms with each other."
Soldier: 76 twitched, as of all these voices, he heard Gwens above all. See, when it comes to kids, 76 can't be too angry. He recalls himself being a reckless punk when he was growing up on the farm, before the military shaped him into something better (both figuratively and literally, ahem..). He'd be a hypocrite to hate kids...

...but, then again.

76 turned around to Gwen, assuming the angry formation that once instilled fear into the hearts of reckless Overwatch agents. "I'm sorry, but would you PLEASE just shut the FU--" he was about to say something different...before he let out a tired sigh, scratching his head. "Calm down, just calm down. Your identity doesn't matter, what matters is that you get out here in one piece." 76 would say in the direction of Gwen.

From the perspective of the teen, its odd that this old timer is turning his rage against her...but, hey, he's wearing a weird mask too, so maby he has a secret identity?

Oh, why the hell would he know what Spider Gwen of all people in this underwater deathtrap is thinking?

@Verite @Krieg @BarrenThin @The Tactician @THE CULT OF GRANDPA​
"Huh, seems gramps actually does care..." It was honestly kind of surprising, given his earlier disregard for the offer of working together. Maybe the guy was just high-strung?​
885bf51eabb9a302defd21c77d3c405d.jpg

Before the glass wall, Lord Tywin stared into the deep blue, truly in fascination and awe at the marvel of both engineering and the display of true power. Stories and myths existed of the Valyrians influence and power, how they conquered both the land, the sky, and even the sea. Yet, even with all of that in mind, Tywin had never seen something quite like this before- a holding nestled completely underground. Thoughts ran wild in the strategist's mind of how crops would be made, resources mined, and how armies would be levied. All-in-all, the old man felt a smile almost creep on his lips, but as they say throughout the Seven Kingdoms- Tywin Lannister never smiles.

Turning his attention towards a young man, husky and fit, the old general sneered, shaking his head as he continued to stare off into the waters. With his hands behind his back, he slowly spoke, his face always appearing very battle-hardened. "Look at this pile of power, once, a lord lived here. Can you believe it?" he commented, shaking his head as he looked about and analyzed the city. Stations and railways connected it, like some bridges fashioned purely out of steel and iron. "It reminds me of Harrenhall, one of the greatest, most impregnable fortress ever made...do you know what happened to Harrenhall, boy?" Tywin mumbled, pausing, realizing the weight, or rather lack of, his words.

"Of course not, you aren't from Westeros, you probably aren't from Essos either." the Lannister commented, turning away from the glass wall. Walking slowly, he unsheathed his longsword, having rested the weapon to truly take into the detail the world they found themselves in. "I am Lord Tywin Lannister, current ruler and guardian of Casterly Rock and the Westerlands and I intend to keep as the current ruler and guardian. Let me point something out to you." Tywin remarked, adjusting his right gloved hand and pointed at a multiple set of pillars within the station.

"Do you see that, boy? Those are support pillars. A Street of Silk whore can tell you that is what keeps a room up. Now look at what state they are in." Tywin remarked once more, his expression tightening and his voice becoming more solemn. "Do you honestly expect me to believe we should take it slow when half of these beams look like they are about to collapse? We need to move, now. Otherwise the only name you'll know by the end of this is mine."

The Lion of the Rock was about to give a certain gimp-suited teenager a death-stare before, shockingly, a man around his age sporting odd attire and odd weaponry came to yell at the imbecile of a young adult.

"Hmph."

@york @The Tactician @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Anyothers
"..."

Jesse stared down the armored knight, honestly trying to understand what he was going on about. Westeros, Essos? What the hell was Harrenhall? It seemed the man had gone senile in his old age, becoming absorbed in his own fantasy world where he was some sort of lord of great power. Is this gonna be me in a couple of decades? Raving on about elves and little gnomes running around my 'castle'?

"And I'm Jesse Custer, pastor of the All Saints' Congregational Church of Annsville in the state of Texas, United States, and let me point out something to you," Jesse growled, unafraid of any titles and insults the man threw around as he stepped up to him. It was time to set something clear to this man.

latest

"I'm fine with you pointin' shit like those pillars out and warnin' us, but let me give you a warnin', old man. You threaten to hurt another one of these people who are currently a part of my flock, and we're goin' to have trouble with one another," Like a papa bear stepping up to protect its cubs, the preacher was making it clear where the line was now and what trespassing over it would cause. He wasn't go to take kindly to any more threats towards his 'family', "The last man who had trouble with me started a bar fight with his friends backin' him up. The fight ended with me beating his pals down and him makin' a sound almost like a little bunny cryin' from getting caught in a bear trap. You threaten another one of my people again, and I won't stop at makin' you cry, gramps."

"With that said, you're right, we best move on," With his piece said, Jesse turned from the man, looking for Symmetra so they could start organizing a thing like that, "Me and Symmetra can handle that though. We don't need a man tryin' to kill someone just because he missed Regis handlin' it."
"I'll do my best, Father, but I ain't gonna guarantee I won't be a part of whatever hurting he gets into. Gotta back the old timer up. Not as young as he used to be, after all." Morrison had died once. He wasn't going to let it happen again. Not before he could show the world that Overwatch wasn't dead.

"Well, old and grumpy over there ain't the best at usin' his words, but I gotta side with him on this 'un. Gotta get yer head on straight, missy. Don't worry. Long as you ain't some kind a crook, I'll be with ya, and so will the old timer, once he stops being cranky. He really ain't so bad." The cowboy forced a grin, despite the pain written across his face.

@OrlandoBloomers
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Krieg
"Jesse will do, Cowboy, and old as he is, he does seem strong though."
"Christ no you can't even trust the paparazzi and he's like worse than they are. Jameson, ya'd think he'd pick up on all those cool Spidey photos from Peter Parker being almost impossible to get unless they were staged and then put two and two together but nah he just likes to shake his fist menacingly at the window and growl about it. Years in the making. And nah, your old cop daddy didn't spill it neither, he's loyal and cool. I read it fresh off the comics, haha!"

"Nevermind I was wrong your smile is way more creepy don't do that yes please." She stammered out without even pausing for breath.

"..........What's with the grumpy Lord of the Rings guy?"

@Verite @york @Krieg
"He just missed Regis this morning, miss, no need to worry."
PH93llL.png

"See, I knew you looked smart, mister! Besides, you're a preacher so you wouldn't make that kind of mistake anyway, right?"

Beaming with ignorant confidence, laughed mischievously in a high-pitched voice.

Not finding it very funny, Samael grabbed his wrist and kicked at his legs as she pulled, trying to land him on the ground as she continued smiling at Jesse.

Well, if Winslow had learned anything from the conversation, it was two things. One being that Samael was an angel of death which made her appearing before him all the more foreboding. Secondly, she didn't seem to be a big fan of people questioning her sanity. That was harder for Winslow to wrap his mind around. Especially since he was a few crayons short of a full box himself, what with murdering a prison guard just because he was listening to Winslow's-stolen-music. But perhaps that might have given Winslow even more of an inclination to assume that his angel companion was missing a few screws herself.

"I don't know if I'd call it a mistake-"

Before Winslow could finish his taunt, he was suddenly flat on his back. Looking up at the angel, Winslow sneered. The impact had been cushioned somewhat by his mask but he still hadn't been expecting an angel to have taken him down with such relative ease. Then again, Winslow wasn't really much of a fighter himself.

"I suppose they don't have comedy down in Hell.."

@Kaykay @The Tactician
Christ, he takes his eyes off of the two for five seconds, and suddenly, the girl had Winslow on his back, "Dammit, ain't you two the best of friends? Come on, lets get you up," Without waiting for a response, the preacher was hauling the man back up without a sign of strain.

"Christ no you can't even trust the paparazzi and he's like worse than they are. Jameson, ya'd think he'd pick up on all those cool Spidey photos from Peter Parker being almost impossible to get unless they were staged and then put two and two together but nah he just likes to shake his fist menacingly at the window and growl about it. Years in the making. And nah, your old cop daddy didn't spill it neither, he's loyal and cool. I read it fresh off the comics, haha!"

"Nevermind I was wrong your smile is way more creepy don't do that yes please." She stammered out without even pausing for breath.

@Verite @york @Krieg
Huh. Okay.

Knows about Peter Parker being Spider-Man. Knows about Jessica and Cindy, among others. Knows about her identity and hobbies. Knows her dad. Yeah, this is... this isn't weird at all. Gwen was about to dare to assume that this other person who just so happened to be named "Gwen" was some sort of all-knowing god, as much as she didn't want to entertain the possibility, before mentioning... comics?

"Wait wait... Like, I'm in comics. I'd like to read whatever comics I'm in, though what kinda creep would draw about my daily life, I'd rather meet so I can teach him a lesson about privacy..."

And then it dawned on her.

GS1OkdX.png

"Oh my god I don't exist in your world, do I?"

"Actually, wait a minute. If you're in that... costume, I guess I'd have to assume that you don't really have any powers, like some fake superhero or something, though I guess superheroes could still exist in your world and... Ugh. This is already hurting my head."

"Still, if your name's Gwen too, I can only hope you're not blonde... Hmm, and I guess I'd rather not know what you think of Eminem, as either answer is only going to dishearten me."
Soldier: 76 twitched, as of all these voices, he heard Gwens above all. See, when it comes to kids, 76 can't be too angry. He recalls himself being a reckless punk when he was growing up on the farm, before the military shaped him into something better (both figuratively and literally, ahem..). He'd be a hypocrite to hate kids...

...but, then again.

76 turned around to Gwen, assuming the angry formation that once instilled fear into the hearts of reckless Overwatch agents. "I'm sorry, but would you PLEASE just shut the FU--" he was about to say something different...before he let out a tired sigh, scratching his head. "Calm down, just calm down. Your identity doesn't matter, what matters is that you get out here in one piece." 76 would say in the direction of Gwen.

From the perspective of the teen, its odd that this old timer is turning his rage against her...but, hey, he's wearing a weird mask too, so maby he has a secret identity?

Oh, why the hell would he know what Spider Gwen of all people in this underwater deathtrap is thinking?

@Verite @Krieg @BarrenThin @The Tactician @THE CULT OF GRANDPA​
"Well, old and grumpy over there ain't the best at usin' his words, but I gotta side with him on this 'un. Gotta get yer head on straight, missy. Don't worry. Long as you ain't some kind a crook, I'll be with ya, and so will the old timer, once he stops being cranky. He really ain't so bad." The cowboy forced a grin, despite the pain written across his face.

@OrlandoBloomers
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Krieg
Q2Ax1L3.png

When the old man with a haircut that resembled his dad's would come up to him and try to talk smack, starting to yell before suddenly changing the way he wanted to go about talking to Gwen, the young woman... wasn't really sure to react. She wanted to respond with a snappy tone to match his, but then it just sorta disappeared, as did her will to be like that.

Ugh.

Either way, it would seem that the old man's eye would be caught by the other old man. Huh. Guess birds of a feather really did flock together. Still, when McCree when approach her and speak more delicately on the soldier's behalf, Gwen pursed her lips underneath her mask, deciding that it couldn't be helped with people like that...

"Well... Fair enough. I've met a lot of unruly people who turned out to be pretty great partners, so I guess this shouldn't be anything new," she would sigh, scratching the back of her head, "I just... uh, have a bad headache. I was talking to my pig friend earlier and..."

"More importantly, are you alright, mister...?"

On the side, Gwen made a mental note of the not half-bad looking cowboy. He could work on fashion sense a little, but... Well, when ragged handsome worked, it worked.

Though then again, he was likely way too old for her liking, so maybe not...

@BarrenThin @C.T. @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
No one calls their dad by their first name. Mayhaps.

dpeyrHi.webp

"So, you're not her father? Sorry, you just kinda looked like... very alike..."

Mirei rises from the ground, no longer hindered by Kana's weight.​

2Pcq61N.webp

"I guess I should introduce myself too then," Mirei spoke with a neutral face, "my name is Hayasaka Mirei, rising idol and... uhh... Punk Fashion extraordinaire. Let's go with that."

Interaction:

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @Minerva
sBkB9YK.png

"Huh? I'm a dragon, Keaton is a Wolfskin." She said with a serious expression at the statement, her waterworks halting, as if such information would be of help to the stranger. "You have a really funny name, where are you from?" she asked her, still holding onto her friend.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you two!" Skyla said. She seemed cheery despite the surroundings they found themselves in.

That was positive, right?

Houston awoke with a cold damp wet feeling on his back, he leaned his upper body up from off the floor, putting strain to his back. "Ugh... I feel like I got hit by a freight train." He grumbled to himself, Rubbing his swollen head with his latex gloved hand.

The sound of running water could be heard coming from various directions, Houston raised his head, his eyes scanned the area he was in, Various others around him still laid unconscious upon the damp floor, while a select few individuals are already wide awake.

His mind started racing, wondering how he could've winded up in this shithole, The only thing he can vaguely remember before blacking out is overlooking his gang of heisters in terror as they laid on the ground in a puddle of their own blood from a heist gone wrong, before he knew it, a unsuspecting Cloaker would get the jump on him, delievering a swift roundhouse kick to the back of Houston's head, Knocking him unconscious, next thing he knows, He winds up here. "What the... What is this shit? What happened to Dallas and the guys?" He mumbled to himself.

He soon came to his senses and picked himself off the ground, dusting his suit off with a few swipes of his hand, He looked to find a sign saying "Welcome to Fontaine's Station..." he said, reading the sign to himself, he turned his head to the giant window revealing the large submerged underwater city before him. "This sure ain't no Washington, that's for sure." He said to himself in disbelief, He then leaned up against a hard stone wall as he let loose a sigh, He grasped his head with one hand, His head still pounding from the previously inflicted kick from back when.

@Anyone at all​

"Gran Pulse. I'm afraid I have never heard of that place before. I'm from a large city called Liberty City, in a country known as America." Niko said

He turned his attention to Nier. "What about you friend? Care to share about yourself?" He asked Nier

@Gummi Bunnies
For a moment, Nier supposed that he would keep quiet for now, but seeing that people would eventually have to band together and work on this cause of returning to... wherever they come from, he thought that maybe this was a good time to introduce himself. He had no idea on how long this would actually take, and he didn't want to be called by any other nickname with people he was just meeting now.

tumblr_o92wrsLroN1v3qowuo7_100.png

"... My name's Nier... I come from one of the last few village settlements on my... world... many creatures... monsters called the Shades... had possibly killed off the human population already... I... I need to hurry back there... there's things I have to do there before..."

Nier wasn't sure how else to put it, thinking about it all. There was simply so much he had to do once he arrived back home... and what if he did it all a moment too late? Not wanting to give these people the worries that he had to worry about, Nier stopped himself before he would finish his sentence.

@A Tiny Fool @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ppl​

The names "Liberty City" and "America" intrigued the redhead. She'd never heard of those kinds of names before. Those places sounded like interesting places to live in.

Hearing much more about her companions made her feel even more better, knowing that she was getting to know about at least two of the people she would be working with to get out of this place.

Learning about Nier, though... It made her feel a bit sad.

But, she had to think positively.

"Well, we've got to get you home, then!" Vanille practically exclaimed in response.

tumblr_inline_o9g4ysynOR1sp0qi5_500.gif

Those Shade creatures sounded pretty scary. Hopefully Vanille would be able to help Nier with returning home. He probably had someone really important that he had to get back to. Especially with how he'd stopped himself mid-sentence. Vanille was lucky that she'd left her world after she managed to save it with her friends. Gods - if she'd left before they were able to get rid of the dreaded fal'Cie from both Sanctum and Pulse... Vanille would've felt utterly devastated.

"And... I'm sorry to hear about what's happening back at your home."

tumblr_inline_o9g521EQvl1sp0qi5_500.gif

"I'm here if you need anyone to talk to."

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @otherslol​

sBkB9YK.png

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you two!" Skyla said. She seemed cheery despite the surroundings they found themselves in.

That was positive, right?

mKSgCsB.webp

"Mirei's not a weird name, it's a pretty common name where I come from! You're the one with the weird na-"

Wait a second...

2Pcq61N.webp

"Actually," Mirei adjusts her eyepatch the same way one would adjust a pair of spectacles, "your name isn't too weird to me. I can think of two people named Kana, three including you, quite a bunch if you include variations of this name," Mirei says. "I used to live in the Miyagi Prefecture for a long while, until I moved to Tokyo. Shinjuku has pretty great fashion."

iPlzNRf.webp

"Wait a second, Wolfskin? Dragon? I thought those were just one of those Dungeon or Tales things-"

Mirei looks around.

2Pcq61N.webp

"I don't think this is a cosplay convention. Yup. I believe you guys. So, what dragon-y or wolfskin-y things can you both do anyways?"

Mirei's face displayed an extent of doubt.

Interaction:

@Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Sen @Hana

"He just missed Regis this morning, miss, no need to worry."
"Ahhhhhhhhh yeah that makes...some sense. I guess?"
"Oh my god I don't exist in your world, do I?"

"Well see you did exist, but only as a drawing with colors. But then that was my old world and in the new one I got into, you do exist...like, flesh and blood existence. Or you did, I mean I think Gwen Stacy's dead on that world. It's complicated. Thank god for editors, you know? Brevoort and such."
"Actually, wait a minute. If you're in that... costume, I guess I'd have to assume that you don't really have any powers, like some fake superhero or something, though I guess superheroes could still exist in your world and... Ugh. This is already hurting my head."
"Well I don't got powers per-say, buuuuuuuuut...I did beat Thor(and Hank Pym)! Though that isn't quite superhero stuff..."
"Still, if your name's Gwen too, I can only hope you're not blonde... Hmm, and I guess I'd rather not know what you think of Eminem, as either answer is only going to dishearten me."
"Ummmm..."

9qLD16e.jpg

"Sooooooo uh, is this Atlantis?"

@Verite @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
mKSgCsB.webp

"Mirei's not a weird name, it's a pretty common name where I come from! You're the one with the weird na-"

Wait a second...

2Pcq61N.webp

"Actually," Mirei adjusts her eyepatch the same way one would adjust a pair of spectacles, "your name isn't too weird to me. I can think of two people named Kana, three including you, quite a bunch if you include variations of this name," Mirei says. "I used to live in the Miyagi Prefecture for a long while, until I moved to Tokyo. Shinjuku has pretty great fashion."

iPlzNRf.webp

"Wait a second, Wolfskin? Dragon? I thought those were just one of those Dungeon or Tales things-"

Mirei looks around.

2Pcq61N.webp

"I don't think this is a cosplay convention. Yup. I believe you guys. So, what dragon-y or wolfskin-y things can you both do anyways?"

Mirei's face displayed an extent of doubt.

Interaction:

@Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Sen @Hana
sBkB9YK.png

"No! I mean you other name, Hayasaka," she mumbled, pouting. "Hayasaka. Hayasaka..."

VmwJuMW.png

"Hehheh, that's really fun to say! Hayasaka Mirei!" As she listened to the stranger, she could only blink cluelessly at what she was saying. There were a lot of words she didn't know and it was making her head spin. Maybe she came from a place like the Deeprealms? She knew there were a lot of places to live there.

nMrr8g0.png

"What do you mean? I can turn into one! And Keaton and turn into a Wolfskin." She pulled out a hand-carved piece of stone, glowing a light blue in her hands. "Mama gave me this so I can turn into a dragon and not hurt my friends!"

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Hana

The names "Liberty City" and "America" intrigued the redhead. She'd never heard of those kinds of names before. Those places sounded like interesting places to live in.

Hearing much more about her companions made her feel even more better, knowing that she was getting to know about at least two of the people she would be working with to get out of this place.

Learning about Nier, though... It made her feel a bit sad.

But, she had to think positively.

"Well, we've got to get you home, then!" Vanille practically exclaimed in response.

tumblr_inline_o9g4ysynOR1sp0qi5_500.gif

Those Shade creatures sounded pretty scary. Hopefully Vanille would be able to help Nier with returning home. He probably had someone really important that he had to get back to. Especially with how he'd stopped himself mid-sentence. Vanille was lucky that she'd left her world after she managed to save it with her friends. Gods - if she'd left before they were able to get rid of the dreaded fal'Cie from both Sanctum and Pulse... Vanille would've felt utterly devastated.

"And... I'm sorry to hear about what's happening back at your home."

tumblr_inline_o9g521EQvl1sp0qi5_500.gif

"I'm here if you need anyone to talk to."

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @otherslol​
@Gummi Bunnies

Niko listened to Nier explain himself, deep down he felt bad for the kid, as it did seem he needed to get back. Still, it surprised Niko when Vanille said they would help him

"We....sorry Miss Vanille, I have no reason to..." He paused a moment, thinking to himself. If he helped Vanille and Nier, they would probably help him get back to Liberty City in exchange for his services.

"Eh, never mind, I guess I'll help you fine people out, no charge." He said

"I'm fine with you pointin' shit like those pillars out and warnin' us, but let me give you a warnin', old man. You threaten to hurt another one of these people who are currently a part of my flock, and we're goin' to have trouble with one another," Like a papa bear stepping up to protect its cubs, the preacher was making it clear where the line was now and what trespassing over it would cause. He wasn't go to take kindly to any more threats towards his 'family', "The last man who had trouble with me started a bar fight with his friends backin' him up. The fight ended with me beating his pals down and him makin' a sound almost like a little bunny cryin' from getting caught in a bear trap. You threaten another one of my people again, and I won't stop at makin' you cry, gramps."

Soldier: 76 was going to say something else, but soon after, the preacher that tried to get his attention earlier suddenly stepped in.

And, hoo boy, 76 would visibly be taken aback, his eyebrows raising above his mask. The way this man approached Tywin, talking about protecting the innocent and punishing the wicked, and those who would threaten the world. A desire to do something good in a situation where all these hopeless?

76 saw Jack Morrison yelling at this man.

Whether or not Tywin chose to stride off, 76 would loosen up abit, letting out a heavy sigh as he approached the preacher.

"Hey, easy there, Jesse. It's Jesse, right? Listen...I, uh.." the old man would say, hesitating for a brief second as he swallowed a mass of blind, stagnant hatred and stubbornness, even for just a few precious moments. The soldier would sigh once more, before standing up straight and staring at the Preacher through his visor. "What do we need to get done? I can watch the perimeter for any hostiles, and rally up anyone who knows how to hold a gun while we get that radio up and running." 76 would say, suddenly turning around and scanning the surroundings for a brief moment before gesturing to his cowboy ally. "McCree can keep the civilians calm, while I--" 76 coughed "We think about how we get out of here. Plus...we need to get these jokers in line." the old soldier grumbled, motioning to...well, just about anybody who was just sitting around and talking instead of actually helping.

76 won't say that Jesse is leading him, but even now, old habits are telling him to do something helpful for once.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Krieg @Anyone

885bf51eabb9a302defd21c77d3c405d.jpg

Before the glass wall, Lord Tywin stared into the deep blue, truly in fascination and awe at the marvel of both engineering and the display of true power. Stories and myths existed of the Valyrians influence and power, how they conquered both the land, the sky, and even the sea. Yet, even with all of that in mind, Tywin had never seen something quite like this before- a holding nestled completely underground. Thoughts ran wild in the strategist's mind of how crops would be made, resources mined, and how armies would be levied. All-in-all, the old man felt a smile almost creep on his lips, but as they say throughout the Seven Kingdoms- Tywin Lannister never smiles.

Turning his attention towards a young man, husky and fit, the old general sneered, shaking his head as he continued to stare off into the waters. With his hands behind his back, he slowly spoke, his face always appearing very battle-hardened. "Look at this pile of power, once, a lord lived here. Can you believe it?" he commented, shaking his head as he looked about and analyzed the city. Stations and railways connected it, like some bridges fashioned purely out of steel and iron. "It reminds me of Harrenhall, one of the greatest, most impregnable fortress ever made...do you know what happened to Harrenhall, boy?" Tywin mumbled, pausing, realizing the weight, or rather lack of, his words.

"Of course not, you aren't from Westeros, you probably aren't from Essos either." the Lannister commented, turning away from the glass wall. Walking slowly, he unsheathed his longsword, having rested the weapon to truly take into the detail the world they found themselves in. "I am Lord Tywin Lannister, current ruler and guardian of Casterly Rock and the Westerlands and I intend to keep as the current ruler and guardian. Let me point something out to you." Tywin remarked, adjusting his right gloved hand and pointed at a multiple set of pillars within the station.

"Do you see that, boy? Those are support pillars. A Street of Silk whore can tell you that is what keeps a room up. Now look at what state they are in." Tywin remarked once more, his expression tightening and his voice becoming more solemn. "Do you honestly expect me to believe we should take it slow when half of these beams look like they are about to collapse? We need to move, now. Otherwise the only name you'll know by the end of this is mine."

The Lion of the Rock was about to give a certain gimp-suited teenager a death-stare before, shockingly, a man around his age sporting odd attire and odd weaponry came to yell at the imbecile of a young adult.

"Hmph."

@Verite @york @Krieg
Evie looked around, finally taking in the strangeness of the people in the crowd around her. "What we need is an ally... Someone strong and collected, who knows what they're doing, someone..." She stopped herself in the middle of her sentence when her eye fell upon a grey old man commanding people, telling them about the architecture of the building, and from the looks of it, being a bit of a dick. "Someone like him, only younger... and less rude" she finally concluded.

As she glanced over the rest of the crowd, she noticed many more interesting characters, cowboys, robots, little children, ... all sorts of people that she just couldn't define. She did see one man standing out though, relatively close to her and Jacob.

"Come on..." she said to Jacob, walking over to the man in the strange outfit who was just staring out the window. She cleared her throat to announce her presence, standing upstraight like a proper lady. "Excuse me sir. My name is Evie Frye, and this is my brother Jacob. I was just wondering... The uhm... outfit you're wearing is quite..." Not finding the right word for it, she looked over to her brother for a second, then back to the man. "... special. Does it serve any particular use, if I may ask?" she asked as politely as she could in her English accent.

@york @DapperDogman @whoevers around owlman im so sorry i cant keep up @whoever wants to hang
Owlman
@Verite @C.T. @Krieg @Ellya @DapperDogman @Others?

There was little more than a faint, grunt coming from Owlman in response to the comment about his smile, and for a while, he was once again, lost in his train of thought. Fortunately, he was a little more prepared for his train of thought to be interrupted a second time, this time by someone inquiring about his suit. Which was, a strange question in itself to him... However, an understandable one, given the nature of this strange woman's arrival in this underwater city. Despite having his train of thought broken once more, it seemed Owlman was perfectly willing to explain the suit he was wearing; after all, the best person to ask about the suit, was him... The manufacturer.

6BDAHIv.jpg

"Think of it like a multitool... That multiplies my strength ten fold." He said simply, a faint smile once again seemed to appear on his face.

How peculiar, smiles from someone such as him were quite the rare occurence, but it seems that ever since his close encounter with death... He has eased up a little, but it still didn't stop him from wondering why he hadn't died to his own QED, when he had personally resigned himself to his fate.

"Oh, nothing." Kwangsoo replied, instead of saying about his disbelief of this situation. "OK." Kwangsoo said toward the question of an ally. But then again, it doesn't hurt to get more people.

"Should we... get... more?" Kwangsoo said slowly while pointing and looking at the others around them.

@Yata @others​

"Get more people?" Faith replied. She narrowed her eyes slightly and scanned her surroundings again. "I'm not a fan of working in big groups. I'm used to just working alone."

"But if you want to get someone else on board then go for it." Faith added, before sighing again. "Who do you want to go with then?"

@Bomb @Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.