Status
Not open for further replies.
Shepherd would make use of the tram, carrying Jesse's body into it before laying him down, closing his bodies eyes and giving some final chants. He then walked out of the tram himself and begin to lower it down so that his body would soon meet the ocean.

@Jeremi @I'm not being tagged at all... I'm lost. ;A; @So... Fallback Point?

It likely came as no surprise that Helena could be seen standing in the shadows near the impromptu burial at sea, watching the Shepherd perform his rites and ensuring the preacher's corpse went down with her cereal. She said nothing throughout the process; her dark-rimmed eyes, though, seemed to follow Book everywhere he went, the repeating chk-chk of the zippo lighter being flickered on and off in her hand making for an almost sinister indicator of her continued presence. Only when the tram was sealed, the hydraulics engaged and the body in the process of lowering did she open her mouth to speak.

"I have question for you man of faith."

She cocked her head like a cat sizing up a dormouse, adenoidal accent scathing as it was curious.

"If God is real, why he does this?"

It went without saying what she was referring to. Jesse Custer was not simply a preacher, this was obvious, but his faith was clear; A man devoted to his God, rewarded for his service with a hole in the skull and a cold burial chamber miles from home. It was not the first time she had questioned this-- Once, long ago, she had asked Tomas, demanded to know why she was punished physically for serving the lord as the Prolethean priests told her to. Afterwards, she had her lips stitched silent and was locked in a confessional for eight days. This did not answer her question.

"Where was holy ray of light to reward servant and stop bullet from penetrating skull? I did not see it."

@Gwazi Magnum @Anyone else watching the "burial"​

While they didn't have nothing to look up finger prints or anything else. Their eyes were keen enough to notice the bones with the head injury were still shiny.

@Hana @Crimson Spartan @Crow @BarrenThin @OrlandoBloomers @Yata @T.O.M. @Ringmaster @A Tiny Fool @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @ Gwazi Magnum @FallBack Point

They would find out soon enough that the bus was no bus at all, but rather a small blimp that would safely land next to the bus stop. The door would open and the driver would give them a smile. "All aboard!"

@The Tactician @Cromartie Sarkissian
"Huh..."

Well, this certainly raised some interesting questions in Jesse's minds. Obviously, angels wouldn't need something like a blimp to get around, so that almost certainly ruled out this place as Heaven. However, if these people were all just normal human beings who for some reason needed little blimp buses to get around, then what exactly forced them to use the blimps and how did they get to that point?

"You, uh... You sure this little bus of yours will hold? New around here, so not used to all of this," Though seeing as it was their only method of continuing, the preacher went ahead and stepped on board, grabbing onto some railing to keep from going over board once they took flight.​

Chapter 2 – Reach for the Sky

As the final group members that went and started up the generators returned the radio in Carol's hand would wake to life once again.

"Hi again! I see a lot of energy fluctuation in your area. Now you just have to-"

Caira would be cut off mid-sentence as someone else hijacked the line. And he did not sound as nice.

"Hi kiddos, Jack here. See I heard this weird rumor through the grape vine that a bunch of useless yahoos were running around in my city, and I was like well that sounds ridiculous. And then that guy confirmed it again and I shot the guy dead for pissing me off. Now was my face red when he was actually right! No used to cry about spilled milk though amirite? Now that we've chewed the fat this is my message to all of you fucking assholes who think you can just invade my city? I know what you're doing and where you're going and because of that I've sent you a little present...a present that will hang you all up on crosses and then disembowel you so that they can video tape your intestines slowly fall to the ground! But hey if you don't like it, you could always try to get a refund. If all goes well this is the first and only time I have to talk to you damn dirty freedom fighters so...let's hope it all goes well."

The feed would cut and soon they would hear Caira's voice again. "Whoa that was weird, you guys got cut off for a moment...Did I miss something?"

"Someone called Jack took over the feed, he was...quite colorful. And clearly deranged." Symmetra responded.

"Oh no..." Caira did not sound too happy about that. "If he knows about you we got to hurry. You need to get to the Manta Ray Lounge as fast as you can. I'll guide you there."

"Wait a moment." Symmetra interjected. "We have one, possibly two dead men in our group. What are we supposed to do about that?"

"Leave them. If you hang around any longer I guarantee you'll have a lot more dead friends." Caira didn't sound to happy for saying that. The entire group would make their through the areas before standing at the entrance to the Manta Ray Lounge.

7AD426FB3A10C779419BE7D15305BBF19DF87EFB

"You'll find the elevator to the suite in the upper lounge. If you aren't seeing anything that means you beat Jack here, but who knows how long that will last. Good luck."

Cast list:

@A Tiny Fool as Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
@Arcadium as Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Lady Bow (Paper Mario)
@Atomyk as Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead)
@BarrenThin as Mcree (Overwatch)
@Bomb as Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man)
@Chris Lang as Mystique (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Keaton (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (The Idolm@aster)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
@C.T. as Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
@DapperDogman as Jacob Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
@DBZ7 as F.F. (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Star Ocean)
@Ellya as Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
@Forrest as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nier (NieR Replicant)
@Gwazi Magnum as Henry Evans - Derrial 'Shepherd' Book (Firefly)
@Hana as Wadanohara (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea)

@Indolent as Gregor Eisenhorn (Warhammer 40k)
@Josh M as Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@Kaykay as Samael (Tokyo Babel)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator)
@Krieg as Lord Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
@Lissamel as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Epic Mickey)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
@Mighty Roman as Lando Calrissian (Star Wars)
@Minerva as Skyla (Pokemon)
@Nater Taters as Nico Bellic (Grand Theft Auto 4)
@OrlandoBloomers as Helena (Orphan Black)
@Raven as Mabel "Medea" Simmons (Medea Movies series)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu (OC)
@Ryu Keiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as the Joker (DC Comics)
@Sen as Kana (Fire Emblem Fates)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant (OC)
@T.O.M. as Winslow Leach aka Phantom (Phantom of the Paradise)
@Takumi as Clare (Claymore)
@Verite as Spider-Gwen (Marvel Comics)
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Houston (Payday 2)
@Yang Lee as Marquis d'Caliber (Battleborn)
@Yata as Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)
@york as Owlman (DC - Justice League: Crisis of Two Earths)
@Yun Lee as Ty Lee (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Casualties

@Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco 'Pistols' Scaramanga - Unknown, presumed missing
@The Tactician as Jesse Custer - Dead, gunshot to the head

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah, Running Man in Japan." Kwangsoo said, implying that Running Man had been in Japan. "Variety show, nametag." Kwangsoo said, showing his back and pointing at the spot where the nametag would be on his clothes. "Rip, out."

(Maybe they never heard of it...)

@Crow @Sen @Yata

The more Kwangsoo explained, the more confused Faith became. "Wait you...want me to rip out your nametag?" Faith tilted her head to show her confusion. "And a variety show? So...is that like a TV show?"

What on earth is this guy talking about?

As the final group members that went and started up the generators returned the radio in Carol's hand would wake to life once again.

"Hi again! I see a lot of energy fluctuation in your area. Now you just have to-"

Caira would be cut off mid-sentence as someone else hijacked the line. And he did not sound as nice.

"Hi kiddos, Jack here. See I heard this weird rumor through the grape vine that a bunch of useless yahoos were running around in my city, and I was like well that sounds ridiculous. And then that guy confirmed it again and I shot the guy dead for pissing me off. Now was my face red when he was actually right! No used to cry about spilled milk though amirite? Now that we've chewed the fat this is my message to all of you fucking assholes who think you can just invade my city? I know what you're doing and where you're going and because of that I've sent you a little present...a present that will hang you all up on crosses and then disembowel you so that they can video tape your intestines slowly fall to the ground! But hey if you don't like it, you could always try to get a refund. If all goes well this is the first and only time I have to talk to you damn dirty freedom fighters so...let's hope it all goes well."

The feed would cut and soon they would hear Caira's voice again. "Whoa that was weird, you guys got cut off for a moment...Did I miss something?"

"Someone called Jack took over the feed, he was...quite colorful. And clearly deranged." Symmetra responded.

"Oh no..." Caira did not sound too happy about that. "If he knows about you we got to hurry. You need to get to the Manta Ray Lounge as fast as you can. I'll guide you there."

"Wait a moment." Symmetra interjected. "We have one, possibly two dead men in our group. What are we supposed to do about that?"

"Leave them. If you hang around any longer I guarantee you'll have a lot more dead friends." Caira didn't sound to happy for saying that. The entire group would make their through the areas before standing at the entrance to the Manta Ray Lounge.

"You'll find the elevator to the suite in the upper lounge. If you aren't seeing anything that means you beat Jack here, but who knows how long that will last. Good luck."

Cast list:

@ScreamingWillows as Odette Rene Stiller (OC)

Casualties

@Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco 'Pistols' Scaramanga - Unknown, presumed missing

"What the fuck is this guy on about?" Faith was bewildered. "All the more reason for me to get the hell outta here."

And she proceeded to the Manta Ray Lounge

@Bomb @Jeremi @Peeps

7hwaDn0.png

"A present, huh? That didn't sound ominous at all... As nutty as that guy is, you'd think he'd have the nuts to come face us in person, eh? Anyone? Anyone?"

A burn was only as good as the reaction.

Recalling more of Jack's words, there was the talk of disembowelment and intestines and... freedom fighters? Huh. Looks like this place, whatever this place was even called, had its own fair share of history that the whole group around may have to end up learning about, because Gwen had seen enough cheesy movies to know that the man who identified himself as Jack was probably their best bet at getting back to their respective homes, and of course, the journey would probably involve trying to find him and beating the info out of him.

Sounds simple enough.

And then to make things even still not ominous at all, the girl on the other end of the radio, Caira, would urge them all to get into some place and take an elevator somewhere. Knowing their luck, there probably was already a trap waiting for them all, hence the "present" that Jack promised, but hey, fortune favored the bold.

With that said, Gwen decided to make her way into the Manta Ray Lounge, honestly not looking forward to any of this at all, still pouting underneath her mask.

SKRV3zt.png

"And I thought my most unpleasant multiverse adventure would always remain as the one where I saw a whole bunch of different versions of Peter be brutally murdered."

Pompf.

@Jeremi @Bomb @Yata @DBZ7 @Peeps

Cast list:

Casualties

MrTeDBo.png

Kana hid behind her friends as the button box started speaking again, that same voice coming out from it. Her morbid thoughts about this place flashed in her mind again, and of the lifeless body of Jesse that was still on the floor. The voice that had been giving them advice was soon replaced by a completely new one. He sounded... normal, but what he was saying wasn't nice. And Kana didn't like that - at all.
sBkB9YK.png

Just as the voice cut off, Kana frowned. "Hmph! I'm not scared of you, you big mean bully! We're all going to protect each other!" With that, she moved along with everyone on the Manta Ray Lounge.

@Jeremi @Crow @Hana @T.O.M. @Crimson Spartan @ppl

Reactions: Takumi

It likely came as no surprise that Helena could be seen standing in the shadows near the impromptu burial at sea, watching the Shepherd perform his rites and ensuring the preacher's corpse went down with her cereal. She said nothing throughout the process; her dark-rimmed eyes, though, seemed to follow Book everywhere he went, the repeating chk-chk of the zippo lighter being flickered on and off in her hand making for an almost sinister indicator of her continued presence. Only when the tram was sealed, the hydraulics engaged and the body in the process of lowering did she open her mouth to speak.

"I have question for you man of faith."

She cocked her head like a cat sizing up a dormouse, adenoidal accent scathing as it was curious.

"If God is real, why he does this?"

It went without saying what she was referring to. Jesse Custer was not simply a preacher, this was obvious, but his faith was clear; A man devoted to his God, rewarded for his service with a hole in the skull and a cold burial chamber miles from home. It was not the first time she had questioned this-- Once, long ago, she had asked Tomas, demanded to know why she was punished physically for serving the lord as the Prolethean priests told her to. Afterwards, she had her lips stitched silent and was locked in a confessional for eight days. This did not answer her question.

"Where was holy ray of light to reward servant and stop bullet from penetrating skull? I did not see it."

@Gwazi Magnum @Anyone else watching the "burial"​

Cast list:

Casualties

Shepherd turned to face Helena opening his mouth to answer her question, but before any words could come out they were interrupted by a new voice coming through the line. The conversation that tend followed made it clear that they all had to move else they share Jesse's fate. With this in mind Shepherd approached Helena and said "Let us get going to where they say, and I shall try to answer your question on the way" before making his way towards the Manta Ray lounge.

tumblr_n06f7fDTDp1rh78g4o1_250.gif

Assuming Helena chose to follow he began to explain "God does not always work in ways that we men can hope to understand. You see, there is more to life, or rather the soul than simply spending time on the earth we've been granted. No, our journey is far more vast than that where what you, I or anyone else here has experienced is a mere infancy for what there is waiting for us. Jesse is simply experiencing the next stage of his journey, wherever that may take him". This was then followed by a moment of silence, giving time for Helena to try to absorb the information before he turned back to face her with a smile and finished with "And do not be sad that this part of his journey ended early. For it is the journey, not the destination that matters".

@OrlandoBloomers @Others

Those trying to enter the Manta Ray Lounge would be met by a nasty surprise.

A makeshift turret would open fire the moment someone stepped into its line of sight. Once away from it the red light would turn green and the machine went silent again.

"Wait is that gun fire?!" Caira could be heard shouting from the radio. "Did Jack catch up to you guys already?!"
@EVERYONE

"Huh..."

Well, this certainly raised some interesting questions in Jesse's minds. Obviously, angels wouldn't need something like a blimp to get around, so that almost certainly ruled out this place as Heaven. However, if these people were all just normal human beings who for some reason needed little blimp buses to get around, then what exactly forced them to use the blimps and how did they get to that point?

"You, uh... You sure this little bus of yours will hold? New around here, so not used to all of this," Though seeing as it was their only method of continuing, the preacher went ahead and stepped on board, grabbing onto some railing to keep from going over board once they took flight.​
"Oh new guys huh?" The driver asked. "Well you're in luck fellas, I also work as a tour guide! Ask me anything you want and I'm gonna do my darn best to answer ya!"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Tactician

Another man of god would have that contemplative look again. Shadowed by the brim of his hat and the current lighting, but worn enough times that Clare would recognize it as Lucifer kept pace at the back. He was thinking again, the birthright of Drakul. Ironic his fate transformed him into a caricature of Dr.Helsing-A man characterized by his thoughts and enemies. Regardless, after a moment he said somberly to Clare.

"It was not the Soldier who killed Scaramanga. I can confirm that much. His psychology is all wrong-he is burdened, that man by his supposed mistakes. When I asked him to describe the events, he focused on solely the enemies, like a good military man. And when I asked him the first three to come to mind, they were people nearest to him. Nobody from our group. He may be hiding by omission, but he did not kill either. Which means we've others to talk to, who bore a grudge against the man with the golden gun."

He looked at Clare and relaxed as he asked more softly as he followed the group to the lounge.

"But how have you been holding up? We've little chance to talk till now."

@Takumi @Jeremi

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers

A makeshift turret would open fire the moment stepped into its line of sight. Once away from it the red light would turn green and the machine went silent again.

"Wait is that gun fire?!" Caira could be heard shouting from the radio. "Did Jack catch up to you guys already?!"

And then that happened, Lucifer gritting his teeth and rushing forward, hands full of his weapons as he deflected bullets and took hits, to prevent anyone caught in the gunfire as well as to slash the turret in two.

If successful he'd stagger and pant with effort, his energy stores powering his regeneration as he leaned on its remains.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Verite @Indolent @OrlandoBloomers @Everyone

A makeshift turret would open fire the moment someone stepped into its line of sight. Once away from it the red light would turn green and the machine went silent again.

As soon as the turret began to fire Shepherd grabbed Helena's arm and ducked out of the firing arc of the Turret pulling her along with him. Once the turret went green, Shepherd took a deep breath before stating "Well... That this place sure if full of surprises". Though after that comment he shouted out to the others who were also with them "By any chance would you people have anything capable of a Electromagnetic Pulse!? If so we could use it to turn this thing off!". But knowing the odds of that were unlikely he also began scanning the area for another way in, or for any signs of a terminal that they could use.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Verite @Indolent @OrlandoBloomers @Ringmaster @Everyone​

• Thank You

@EVERYONE

"Oh new guys huh?" The driver asked. "Well you're in luck fellas, I also work as a tour guide! Ask me anything you want and I'm gonna do my darn best to answer ya!"

"CRAP! KWANGSOO GET BACK!" Faith jumped and instinctively ducked behind a barricade in an attempt to get away from the turret's line of sight. "That Jack guy is seriously deranged."

She overheard the radio, in which Caira talked in a very distressed tone. "I don't think he caught up," Faith responded. "In fact, I think he's one step ahead. We went right into his trap."

@Bomb @Jeremi @TORBJORN CALM YOUR TITS

Snagging a smoke bomb from Evie's belt while everyone was distracted, Jacob would take a deep breath, rolling it down the corridor slowly, before joining Lucifer in his push toward the turret
"You're bloody mental!" he shouts over the gunfire, aiming to slide to the base of the turret, and tip it backwards, to disable it without destroying the machinery, if possible
That is assuming he got there before Lucifer slashed it in two

@Ringmaster
@Jeremi
@Ellya

Circumstance decreed that there was little time for Helena to express any thoughts of her own on the matter, the pale woman simply keeping step with Book as he spoke and inhaling deeply through her lips every few steps, hands on her stomach as if to rhythmically soothe her own breathing. She seemed half-attentive towards the angry voice that interrupted the group's radio link but paid it little mind, instead letting Book speak his piece; Whether she agreed or not, she seemed satisfied with what the shepherd said, though the discussion was cut off right as she began to speak in response when the doors to the lounge swung open and the way was lit by bullets. Helena, already poised to dart away in an entirely different direction, was surprised when Book moved her first, tense as an ironing board at the grip on her arm and staring at it uncertainly like it was a snake embedding its fangs in her. Only when they were behind cover and the grip was removed did she relax, easing her own grip on the fork hidden in her pocket as she stared at the elder man with a raised eyebrow.

"Once more, priest does not move like priest... Or old man. Man of what god? Yes. Most full of surprises."

She laughed and clapped her hands as though it were hilarious, only to abruptly stop and look him in the eye.

pDOgmWT.jpg

"Do not do this to my arm again."

Then-- Like the ghost her paleness befitted-- She was gone, using the mild chaos and various attempts at dispatching the turret to double back and lose herself through the small crowd. The front of a stampede was not a good place to be, especially if the stampede was stampeding towards gunfire.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Ringmaster @Manta ray lounge​

Mystique just nodded. "Such powers may be needed against the enemy we fight. As long as you keep your promise not to use them on those who have not provoked you."

"I do not believe I've heard of you, either." Mystique said simply. She knew of a great many shows of a great many cultures, but this Running Man that Kwangsoo spoke of did not ring a bell.

"I believe I know all I need to know about your abilities." Mystique nodded.

"Defending and healing? Is that all you can do now?" Mystique asked. "Those abilities will still be useful to the rest of us, nonetheless."

"Perhaps." Mystique said. "But it is better that we know the abilities of the people that have been placed here with the rest of us. Not only because of the murders, but also because we are certain to run into more combat situations. Knowing what the others can do can allow us to coordinate attacks. If we run into enemies more formidable than the Splicers, we will need to know just what we have to combat them."

@Hana @Crimson Spartan @Crow @BarrenThin @OrlandoBloomers @Yata @Ringmaster @A Tiny Fool @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Takumi @Chris Lang @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Bomb @Jeremi

dpeyrHi.webp

"I think I just got these powers. I have no idea how or why they work..." Mirei speaks. "Play guitar, and poof, attack. It just... came out of nowhere. It just... came to me when I was attacked by those mannequins."

That was, indeed, pretty accurate.​

Cast list:

Casualties

The more Kwangsoo explained, the more confused Faith became. "Wait you...want me to rip out your nametag?" Faith tilted her head to show her confusion. "And a variety show? So...is that like a TV show?"

What on earth is this guy talking about?

"What the fuck is this guy on about?" Faith was bewildered. "All the more reason for me to get the hell outta here."

And she proceeded to the Manta Ray Lounge

@Bomb @Jeremi @Peeps

iPlzNRf.webp

"Now that I think of it, why can't the Korean guy speak like the rest of us?" Mirei notes how Kwangsoo wasn't speaking properly. "I'm speaking Japanese, most of you guys are probably speaking English and Keaton and Kana are probably speaking... Nohrian or Hoshidan, they call it? If our speech is translated for everyone to understand each other, why am I hearing his native language loud and clear?"

Mirei was catching on pretty fast.

Ah, just like her Producer, breaking metaphorical walls that metaphorically represent the viewer.

Nevertheless, Mirei follows everyone to the Manta Ray Lounge.

iPlzNRf.webp

"Were all the good animals taken for other lounges?" Mirei ponders. "With all this underwater-themed naming, there better be a place with 'Stargazer' in its name."​

MrTeDBo.png

Kana hid behind her friends as the button box started speaking again, that same voice coming out from it. Her morbid thoughts about this place flashed in her mind again, and of the lifeless body of Jesse that was still on the floor. The voice that had been giving them advice was soon replaced by a completely new one. He sounded... normal, but what he was saying wasn't nice. And Kana didn't like that - at all.
sBkB9YK.png

Just as the voice cut off, Kana frowned. "Hmph! I'm not scared of you, you big mean bully! We're all going to protect each other!" With that, she moved along with everyone on the Manta Ray Lounge.

@Jeremi @Crow @Hana @T.O.M. @Crimson Spartan @ppl

@EVERYONE

dpeyrHi.webp

"This is not good..." Mirei shakes her head as she strums her guitar. "Huh? Why isn't it working? It worked back then..."

Just what was halting her capabilities?

"Let me try this again... IN... VAAAAADE!!!!"

With two strums with that last word, the spray of bullets stopped mere centimetres before Mirei, falling down as if a temporary barrier was formed. The second strum allowed a wave of energy to cut bullets nearer to the source, but not reaching said source, as if this supposed barrier rushed forward to destroy these bullets. This gave time for others to escape.

iPlzNRf.webp

"Kana, Wadanohara, DUCK!"

Following that, Mirei grabs the two young ones to roll away from the contraption's line of sight.

dpeyrHi.webp

"That was close. I think I can use that move to destroy the gatling gun, but I have to do it without the gun shooting at me, or us for that matter."

Interactions:

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Yata @Bomb

GM tags:

@Jeremi

SKRV3zt.png

"And I thought my most unpleasant multiverse adventure would always remain as the one where I saw a whole bunch of different versions of Peter be brutally murdered."

"Eeeeeeeeeeey I liked that adventure. A decent run, kinda figured Cosmic Spidey would have been a bit(lot) more badass but I guess that'd not do good for the suspense. Superior Spidey had dat punch coming for THE LONGEST time so that was catharsis in its purest form. Oh ohh and I also enjoyed--"

"FUCKING JESUS CHRIST!"

She hit the ground hard, dropping as fast as she could to avoid the gunfire. Adrenaline pumping like there was no tomorrow, she rapidly scooted until she was safely out of range and took a deep breath. "I suppose I should have seen that one comin--" Gwen quieted down as she stared at her arm. Since when was my costume red? I don't recall asking Ronnie for that color...or for it to be really warm--oh.

Ohhhhhhhhh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

9PGssW8.jpg

@Jeremi @Verite @Ringmaster @Takumi @OrlandoBloomers @Gwazi Magnum @Manta Ray Lounge​

@EVERYONE

dpeyrHi.webp

"I think I just got these powers. I have no idea how or why they work..." Mirei speaks. "Play guitar, and poof, attack. It just... came out of nowhere. It just... came to me when I was attacked by those mannequins."

That was, indeed, pretty accurate.​

iPlzNRf.webp

"Now that I think of it, why can't the Korean guy speak like the rest of us?" Mirei notes how Kwangsoo wasn't speaking properly. "I'm speaking Japanese, most of you guys are probably speaking English and Keaton and Kana are probably speaking... Nohrian or Hoshidan, they call it? If our speech is translated for everyone to understand each other, why am I hearing his native language loud and clear?"

Mirei was catching on pretty fast.

Ah, just like her Producer, breaking metaphorical walls that metaphorically represent the viewer.

Nevertheless, Mirei follows everyone to the Manta Ray Lounge.

iPlzNRf.webp

"Were all the good animals taken for other lounges?" Mirei ponders. "With all this underwater-themed naming, there better be a place with 'Stargazer' in its name."​

dpeyrHi.webp

"This is not good..." Mirei shakes her head as she strums her guitar. "Huh? Why isn't it working? It worked back then..."

Just what was halting her capabilities?

"Let me try this again... IN... VAAAAADE!!!!"

With two strums with that last word, the spray of bullets stopped mere centimetres before Mirei, falling down as if a temporary barrier was formed. The second strum allowed a wave of energy to cut bullets nearer to the source, but not reaching said source, as if this supposed barrier rushed forward to destroy these bullets. This gave time for others to escape.

iPlzNRf.webp

"Kana, Wadanohara, DUCK!"

Following that, Mirei grabs the two young ones to roll away from the contraption's line of sight.

dpeyrHi.webp

"That was close. I think I can use that move to destroy the gatling gun, but I have to do it without the gun shooting at me, or us for that matter."

Interactions:

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Yata @Bomb

GM tags:

@Jeremi
sBkB9YK.png

She was happily following the group, keeping up with them and trying her best to not fall behind. They had to quickly get to this new place and explore before that weirdo on the button box got to them. The carefreeness of the skip in her step faltered, however, when she heard rapid loud noises from a weird metal thing in the corner. Instead of leaping out of the way, Kana covered her eyes with an expression of shock, surprise and momentary fear.

Kana crouched down, rolling away from the metal monster with Mirei and Wadanohara. Whenever the light was green, there were no sounds. But once someone stepped close to it, it did the 'bang' thing again! It looked like some people got hurt. "I- I don't think a dragon can stop that metal monster..."

@Crow @Hana @T.O.M. @Jeremi @Yata @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

@EVERYONE

"Marvellous" Scaramanga replied, extinguishing his half blowed cigar beneath his shoe. Exhaling the last of the smoke out through his nostrils, he continued-

"Now, kind sir. I would like you to tell us everything-everything from the very beginning of this institution until today- starting with where we are, and who the 'Fallen-Whoever is".
He reached into his inner breast pocket, removing an alligator skin wallet. Both Scaramanga and the man had been lived in what appeared to be relatively similar eras- the 1920s, and the ambiguous late 1800s they were wandering through. Thus, when he slid the man 200 pounds in the form of a large, crisp paper note, he would have been none the wiser to its origin; with any luck, he would see the number "200" before he saw "Commissioned 1924"

With the highest subtly he could muster, he placed the money on the man's counter.

Who knows? Maybe the gesture would earn him merits above mere information? Free travel, perhaps? Despite meaning nothing to the billionaire, 200 pounds might actually make a man's day-- where he came from, that money was a homeloan and a half

"You see, me and my..." Francisco paused, unable to give a title to the priest that would aptly portray the lack of regard he help for him. On the end, he settled for his birth name "Jesse...were just in an underwater city; we got a tad lost. This area seems nice enough, though- we...I may consider buying some real estate around here..."
(Mobile post)

• Bucket of Rainbows
sBkB9YK.png

She was happily following the group, keeping up with them and trying her best to not fall behind. They had to quickly get to this new place and explore before that weirdo on the button box got to them. The carefreeness of the skip in her step faltered, however, when she heard rapid loud noises from a weird metal thing in the corner. Instead of leaping out of the way, Kana covered her eyes with an expression of shock, surprise and momentary fear.

Kana crouched down, rolling away from the metal monster with Mirei and Wadanohara. Whenever the light was green, there were no sounds. But once someone stepped close to it, it did the 'bang' thing again! It looked like some people got hurt. "I- I don't think a dragon can stop that metal monster..."

@Crow @Hana @T.O.M. @Jeremi @Yata @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

2Pcq61N.webp

"I'm guessing that 'bulletproof' isn't on your vocabulary, and I am not going to take any risks to find out if you are," Mirei says, as she readies the red guitar once more, "Kana, does your dragon form have any breath-based attacks? Wadanohara, do you have enough water for another strike?"

Mirei's single eye was focused on the mechanism.

iPlzNRf.webp

"... I'm ready."

Interactions:

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.