Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1 - Under the sea shopping spree

You hear the soft sound of music coming from somewhere as well as the dripping of water. Opening your eyes you'd find yourself laying some place dank and dark. You have no idea how you ended up here or where here actually is.

To your surprise it seems like you aren't the only one in the same predicament. All over the area you'd find people getting up looking as confused as you.

A closer inspection of the area you'd find the name Fontaine's Station around the area as well as No Trespassing—Closed by Order of the Council plastered over the area. You couldn't see much of importance laying around, though those with keen eyes could spot a short range radio laying inconspicuously on one of the benches.

It was clear wherever this was that it had fallen into disrepair, but it was quite peculiar how there seemed to be so much water streaming all over the place...

Why that was would however become quite evident if you made your way up the steps to look through the giant window to the outside world.

It would seem that you and the rest of group were trapped some place underwater. What the hell was going on here? The only thing you could think of right now was to speak to the nearby people and see if they had any information that they could provide on your predicament.

One among the crowd caught your eye. If only for the fact that out of everything she was trying to determine the art style used in the area they were in.

Symmetra1_zpsjayavu1e.png

"So deterioated...but some of it seem to resemble the Art Deco style. Everything just seems so...old." She mumbled loudly to herself. She heard that more people awoke and she turned to face them. "Oh I am no longer the only one awake it seems. My name is Satya Vaswani but you can call me Symmetra. It would seem that we have been taken against our will. What this place is, other than being in utter disarray, I can not say."

Cast list:

@A Tiny Fool as Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
@Arcadium as Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Lady Bow (Paper Mario)
@Atomyk as Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead)
@BarrenThin as Mcree (Overwatch)
@Bomb as Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man)
@Chris Lang as Mystique (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Keaton (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco 'Pistols' Scaramanga (Man with the Golden Gun)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (The Idolm@aster)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
@C.T. as Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
@DapperDogman as Jacob Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
@DBZ7 as F.F. (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Star Ocean)
@Ellya as Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
@Forrest as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nier (NieR Replicant)
@Gwazi Magnum as Henry Evans - Derrial 'Shepherd' Book (Firefly)
@Hana as Wadanohara (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea)
@Josh M as Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@Kaykay as Samael (Tokyo Babel)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator)
@Krieg as Lord Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
@Lissamel as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Epic Mickey)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
@Mighty Roman as Lando Calrissian (Star Wars)
@Minerva as Skyla (Pokemon)
@Nater Taters as Nico Bellic (Grand Theft Auto 4)
@OrlandoBloomers as Helena (Orphan Black)
@Raven as Mabel "Medea" Simmons (Medea Movies series)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu (OC)
@Ryu Keiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as the Joker (DC Comics)
@ScreamingWillows as Odette Rene Stiller (OC)
@Sen as Kana (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Sir Ni!-ck as the 11th Doctor (Doctor Who)
@T.O.M. as Winslow Leach aka Phantom (Phantom of the Paradise)
@Takumi as Clare (Claymore)
@The Tactician as Jesse Custer (Preacher)
@Verite as Spider-Gwen (Marvel Comics)
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Houston (Payday 2)
@Yang Lee as Marquis d'Caliber (Battleborn)
@Yata as Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)
@york as Owlman (DC - Justice League: Crisis of Two Earths)
@Yun Lee as Ty Lee (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Prologue All that Medea can Last Remember
tyler-perry-in-a-madea-christmas-movie-1.jpg

Medea heard some music playing and noticed she was on some hard floor the drip pattern of water falling could be heard. Once she managed to get up she looked around. "Were the hell is this?" She stated motioning around. All Medea remembered was getting home after getting out of going back to jail once again. "This better be no jail now they didn't madanderlize me." She commented.
Medea began to look around seeing who else appeared to be here finding them a bit odd most seeming to be from somewhere different than where she was from. Medea seeing one who seemed awake and was talking walked up for a moment. "Were the Hell is this?" She stated her hand on her hip she noticed she still had her purse which made her immediately know she might have her pistol.
90.jpeg

@Everyone​

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god it's you! You're the one! One of the only female Spiders around(discounting Jessica, Anya, Julia, May, Cindy, and Ashley...) and one of the coolest costumes. Oh man can I uh...have your autograph? Sorry I just don't want to blow it ya know, it's not everyday one of the people you read about can give you their autograph uh..." She glanced around. "Underwater. Maybe this is Atlantis--"

"OH HOLY JAMES WOODS, IT IS OWLMAN FROM THAT ONE MOVIE WHERE HE GOT IT ON WITH A ADOLESCENT GIRL WHO JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE AN ADULT SUPERHUMAN BODY!"

She gestured frantically. "That's not good."

@Verite @york @Jeremi @everyone​
Wait, wha--

fCPy9Z4.png

"Are you uh... talking to me?" Gwen replied somewhat obliviously, taken aback by the sort of response she did not expect to get, especially in such an unfamiliar place like this. Someone was... excited to see her, huh? In a good way? Wow, she wasn't used to that. She was so used to that uneasy feeling she had around her father, to being persecuted by the Daily Bugle after Peter's, that is, her world's Peter's, death, and the like. Heh, Gwen was almost glad. Almost glad enough to forget about the severity of her situation, even.

"Aha, well... Uh, do you have a pen and paper around? Trying to write things down with webbing is way harder than you would think. I've tried. And regretted it a lot."

Man, maybe sometimes, being a superhero did have its perks--Waaiiiit a minute, something was wrong here.

vUJpKEi.png

"Wait wait, hold on a minute, how do you know about Jessica?! And Cindy? And these other girls that even I don't know?!" Gwen exclaimed in surprise. In Gwen's own world, Cindy was a big scary bad guy, as was Jessica. It was only from Earth-616 that they were heroic spider ladies, the two of whom Gwen knew there as well, but uh...

Yeah, this actually made things more complicated.

"Before I give you anything, who the heck are you anyway? And why does your costume... sorta look like a ghetto version of mine?"

@C.T. @york @People
Owlman
@C.T. @Verite @Others?

Voices, unlike the others in the room, he could hear two distinct voices drawing closer and closer, there goes his hopes of having a little time to himself. He tried to tune them out, but, soon enough, he heard someone addressing him by name, but with some eerily familiar information following it, he turned around abruptly.

Rq1NSxs.gif

"What do you want?" He said irritably.

It was apparant that he didn't appreciate his alone time being interrupted, but then again... It isn't every day that someone knew the more... Intricate details of his life in the Crime Syndicate, but he wasn't quite sure who this "James Woods" was, but somehow, he felt like it had to do with this... Movie he was mentioned to be in, now what kind of movie would that be?​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Clare frowned as she looked to Lucifer beside her.

"Lucifer, I do not know where this place is world wise but it'd be best if we stayed close. The fact that you do not know is troubling, and I'll assume the Torch may not know of it either. We are partners after all." she said, before breifly glancing at those nearby. She did hear what sounded like a child calling for their mother and grew uncomfortable with the thought of a child being alone in this type of setting. Her gaze would head to the stairs. There wasn't much use just standing around in her opinion. She gave a small grunt of sorts.

She just wasn't pleased by the unfamiliar surroundings, even though it could take a short time to adapt. Her damp clothing didn't even bother her like this place did. At least she had Lucifer with her, that fact alone lifted her spirits some.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Everyone

McCree:
The Good, the Bad, and the Weird

~~~~~

Huh. So this was it.

Below Shaitan's Seat, the cowboy was caught of guard by Reaper's sudden appearance. Disoriented and confused, the demon assailing him and the old man sent him sprawling with a thunderous slam. His vision was blurry, and everything around him seemed to be different. Slower. Reaper ghosted towards him as the demon whirled on 76. Though he couldn't really process it, the Cowboy could register one thing. He was going to die. That was almost funny. After all this, after all he'd been through, after all the good he'd tried to do to make up for the bad... He was going to die at the mercy of some edgy punk. He closed his eyes and sighed. Well... Maybe someone out there would remember McCree the vigilante, not McCree the outlaw.

A bright flash of light came instead of the impact of bullets, and he was gone.

He felt someone shaking him awake. Was he dead? Was this Hell? His eyes slowly opened. The soulless, red visor was the first thing that greeted him. "Boss...? What the... Where in tarnation are we?
" The gunslinger sat up with a grimace. His ribs still hurt from the blow, but the injury wasn't so severe that he couldn't get up. He wad furthermore greeted by an odd assortment of people and things. Strange music filled the ai. The next thing he noticed, and perhaps the one that left him feeling the most unnerved, was the fact that they seemed to be... Underwater? Well... He was just grateful to be alive, though he was still clutching his side. "Well, boss, you were always the thinker of our little posse, so I'll leave the detailed assessment to you. Meantime, I'm thinking it's best we step away in case things get ugly." He did tip his hat to Symmetra, though. He recognized the tech. She was part of that company that worked with hard light. Not a good first thing to notice, but she was mighty pretty and seemed alright so far, so there was that.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Jeremi
@everyone

Soldier: 76 would let out a quiet sigh of relief as he heard McCree wake up behind him, but he didn't turn around to look at the cowboy. The soldier would turn his head slightly, his glare greeting the eyes of the cowboy. "We're finding a way out of here, as fast as possible. Try to keep up...and don't get yourself killed, please." he ordered, his voice grizzled and filled with rage and remorse. Considering their encounter with Reyes, McCree can probably guess that 76 isn't in the best mood right now.

Before the veteran could move, he was greeted by the preacher.
"Thank you, young man, and that's the goal. All of us just want to get home," At least there was one convert to the cause for sure. Better than nothing, and something about the young man told the preacher that he would make for a good partner in this situation.

Then the old man, one who seemed to be a veteran of some past conflict, stood out to Jesse and he held out a hand to the man, beckoning him over, "And what of you, old timer? You seem a strong enough man to help protect those unable to protect themselves in this place, so will you join with us?"

Well, this man was sure to prove to be an interesting person to watch out for. Taking in his appearance, Jesse knew it wasn't right to judge him based only on that fact. Perhaps he would prove to be as good a person as Eugene in Annsville, both disfigured yet good-natured boys who were judged too soon.

"No, no hand-holdin' needed. We're not at revival so none of that is needed," Jesse countered before holding his hand out to the man, "Jesse's enough, Winslow... And if you can't trust a preacher, then how about you trust someone else? Someone else who has been betrayed in the past and just wants to do some good?"

How the man took that last part, the preacher could only hope would be a good manner. He had been taught that the best way to connect with another was to find some sort of common ground, no matter how uncomfortable the memories of your old lover and a former partner made you feel.

@BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @A Tiny Fool @C.T. @Sen @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

The old soldier stared down at Jesse, his eyes shadowed by the visor. As the preacher got close, he could see the effects of war on this man. Unkempt, grey hair atop his head and an ugly, aged scar gashing across his forehead. The question made 76 take pause for a moment, before he shook his head let out a grumble.

"No."

With that, he shoved past Jesse and began to patrol around the room, eyeing each of the individuals. The soldier, ripped from a war and thrown into the aftermath of one. The two halves of his mind went through their own war;

Jack Morrison wanted to help.
Soldier: 76 wanted to leave.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @WHOEVER ELSE

She snapped out of her thoughts after being spoken to by Nier.

tumblr_inline_o9g5b5WxGw1sp0qi5_500.png

Looking over at him, she gave him a warm smile and shook her head.

"I'm afraid we're all in the same boat. But don't worry! I can help you, if you'd like."

tumblr_inline_o9g54iOc5R1sp0qi5_500.png

Right. If anyone were in need of help, Vanille would always be willing to be there.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @otherslol​
Niko overheard some girl with a annoyingly optimistic look on this whole situation, he snorted loudly and walked over to the girl

"What can you exactly do to help, I'm pretty sure we can't do anything until we know where hell we are." He pause a moment before pulling out a damp package of cigarettes, he was never one to smoke, but this looked like as good as anytime to start

"Yo pinkie, you got any smokes on you." He asked

@Gummi Bunnies
"You shouldn't be so negative, mister," Vanille responded.

tumblr_inline_o9g4xni8qj1sp0qi5_500.gif

"Besides, this place may be a bit creepy, but it's amazing! I've never been to a place that's under water. Isn't it exciting?"

At hearing the man asking her for some 'smokes,' and seeing the pack of cigarettes he held, the young woman's face scrunched up. She shook her head once more and replied, "Nope."

"And my name is Vanille."

tumblr_inline_o9g5biivjO1sp0qi5_500.png

"Not 'Pinkie.'"

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @otherslol
tumblr_o95ytaaMh81v3qowuo3_100.png

"... sure, I guess I can... have some help... we're all in the same situation anyways."

Nier would say this as he did a quick lookover at this gear. He doesn't have anything else other than his weapons, he couldn't find his book companion, Grimoire Weiss, around. This meant no magic from it... not for this time from the looks of it.

When this other man, Niko, would come around, Nier gave a puzzled look when the man asked for some "smokes," judging from how such a thing was absent in his world and time.
"Thank you, young man, and that's the goal. All of us just want to get home," At least there was one convert to the cause for sure. Better than nothing, and something about the young man told the preacher that he would make for a good partner in this situation.
Nier would give a brief nod over to Jesse before returning his attention towards Vanille and Niko.

@A Tiny Fool @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

You hear the soft sound of music coming from somewhere as well as the dripping of water. Opening your eyes you'd find yourself laying some place dank and dark. You have no idea how you ended up here or where here actually is.

To your surprise it seems like you aren't the only one in the same predicament. All over the area you'd find people getting up looking as confused as you.

A closer inspection of the area you'd find the name Fontaine's Station around the area as well as No Trespassing—Closed by Order of the Council plastered over the area. You couldn't see much of importance laying around, though those with keen eyes could spot a short range radio laying inconspicuously on one of the benches.

It was clear wherever this was that it had fallen into disrepair, but it was quite peculiar how there seemed to be so much water streaming all over the place...

Why that was would however become quite evident if you made your way up the steps to look through the giant window to the outside world.

It would seem that you and the rest of group were trapped some place underwater. What the hell was going on here? The only thing you could think of right now was to speak to the nearby people and see if they had any information that they could provide on your predicament.

One among the crowd caught your eye. If only for the fact that out of everything she was trying to determine the art style used in the area they were in.

"So deterioated...but some of it seem to resemble the Art Deco style. Everything just seems so...old." She mumbled loudly to herself. She heard that more people awoke and she turned to face them. "Oh I am no longer the only one awake it seems. My name is Satya Vaswani but you can call me Symmetra. It would seem that we have been taken against our will. What this place is, other than being in utter disarray, I can not say."

Cast list:

@Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco 'Pistols' Scaramanga (Man with the Golden Gun)
xgco0lv.png

Carol wasn't too pleased that the boy went ahead and grabbed the radio, but she didn't let it show on her face. It didn't seem he had much of an understanding how to use the radio either, which seemed particularly egregious to Carol. Who was he anyway, to be carrying a stick from some kind of sport that Carol could not recall the name of and a helmet under his arm? The motorcycle nearby seemed to be his, but this didn't look like the kind of place where one could ride on in.

Truly, the sight of a motorcycle reminded Carol of Daryl, and she had to wonder where he was or what he was doing. Where were any of them for that matter-- Rick, Michonne, and the others? Back home, maybe. Back fighting for their lives. It pained her to think she wouldn't be there for any of them, though it was probably better that she was the one trapped in this underwater world instead of the rest of them. However she ended up down here, there had to be some way for her to get back home. That just made sense.

Instead of letting her inner thoughts show, Carol only gave the boy an understanding nod. She smiled at him as a gesture that she would let him hold on to the radio. For now, anyway. "Well, if it gives you any trouble, I'd be willing to have a look at it, okay? A radio like that, it's a wonder we'd find it in a place like this..." The woman trailed off purposefully. She adopted a fearful expression, though it felt more natural than she would have liked to admit. "Is this... normal for you? Any of you? I don't-- I don't even understand how this is possible. I was just getting by, and then I end up here... confused. Lost. I'd like to very much go back home right away."

She glanced at the faces nearby, hoping for one of them to offer her some insight into where they came from. If an underwater location like this existed, what else was there to find in the corners of the world? She thought on this for a moment, until her glance stopped on the most peculiar face of all.

A rabbit.

But not just any rabbit. This one was... larger. Almost humanoid. It was like a living cartoon, something so uncanny to look upon that it took Carol's breath away. She reacted harshly, taking a shocked step away from the creature in a gesture that was purely honest. She stared straight at him, mouth agape and unable to form any kind of meaningful sentence. Her mind sputtered to conceive some kind of response, but all she could focus on was what the rabbit had said.

Kind of dank down here.

"... You could say that again," Carol finally said, following it up with a bout of nervous laughter.

@Sir Nick of Ni @Raven @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Lissamel

latest

Skyla woke up in Rapture. The smell of sea salt was what woke her up. The music softly played above her. Skyla slowly woke up, and brushed off her clothes. She straightened her shirt, and wiped some spit from her mouth. She patted her holster to check if her knife was still there. "Alright, and I still have Swanna." She grabbed the pokeball at her side. "So, I'm prepared."

A girl approached her to ask if they were in 2000's.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where we are." Skyla said apologetically. "We should find out!"

@Crow
@Whoever @Too Many Tags!

PH93llL.png

"Well, I'm an angel of death, so chances are you're right on the money! Nice job!"

After giving the girl a congratulations for her potentially accurate guess, she was forced to cover her ears as a certain someone made a loud yell. See, getting excited and making some chaos was one thing. Trying to blow her eardrums out was another thing entirely. Samael gave him a light jab in the shoulder, with the promise of more if he decided to do something like that again.

Her annoyance was quickly abated as she heard something else interesting.

@Verite

"Hehe, a preacher and an angel! What are the chances? Oh, before you ask, I don't remember every preacher in every world so I can't say whether you're going to Heaven or Hell. But hey, if we all just die here, even if we don't go home we'll go to Heaven or Hell, right? Wanna come with me to Hell? ...I mean, uh, Heaven?"

The fallen angel suggested such a thing with an incredibly bright smile, faltering only for a second as she accidentally suggested the incorrect resting place.

@T.O.M. @The Tactician
landscape-1464079684-pre-101-lj-0208-0059-rt.JPG

"Uh..."

A kid running around and claiming to be a little angel at a time other than Halloween, Christmas, or Easter Sunday. Jesse had to admit, that was a new one, but just like on all those other occasions, he wasn't going to pop the girl's bubble (even if it was a little creep she claimed to be an angel of death).

"Well, that's a nice offer, miss angel, but you shouldn't be going around saying that sort of thing in a situation like this. You should be thinking positively, about getting out by working together as a group and going home, not about your "job"."

@BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @A Tiny Fool @C.T. @Sen @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @T.O.M.

"Huh?" Opening his eyes blearily, Jacob frowns. Typical, the first thing he lays eyes upon after managing to get them here, was her ugly mug giving him a stern talking to. Nodding in agreement, if only to silence her, he mutters sleepily "Aye, aye. Cap'n" Standing up and dusting himself off, he looks around for a moment, allowing his sister yet another wonderful moment of silence to savour, before piping up once again
"I've got a rule for you too, sister dearest..." Pausing to grin smugly, he adjusts his clothes "Don't go falling in love with the first man you lay eyes on this time"
tumblr_inline_o2l6pfRXtM1rxifcd_500.gif

"Now, we must ask ourselves; what would dad say?" he says, pacing slightly as he reaches into his pockets and removes a bag of smoke bombs "He always encouraged us to share" he whispers, handing them over to her
"Now. Let's see what wonderful treasures Master Kenway has led us to with his secrets~"

@Ellya
Opening her mouth to say something, Evie quickly decides against it, knowing it would only add fuel to the fire. Instead, she watched her brother pull out a familiar bag, looked at him and smirked slightly while taking the bag from him. "If you just do as I say, we won't be needing these... Though I suppose that means it's a good thing you brought them along then" She adds, knowing full well what Jacob is like.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Jacob. Kenway said that a Murder Game is a valuable source of information. We are here to learn what we can about the Piece of Eden, and then we'll be on our way." With that, Evie took a few steps away from him again, looking around. "That is, if we ever find a way out of this place... It looks marvelous though, don't you think? An actual city under the sea..."

The young woman continued to slowly walk around the place, paying more mind to the environment than to the people around her.

@whoever im supposed to tag im sorry im confused right now

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"You shouldn't be so negative, mister," Vanille responded.

tumblr_inline_o9g4xni8qj1sp0qi5_500.gif

"Besides, this place may be a bit creepy, but it's amazing! I've never been to a place that's under water. Isn't it exciting?"

At hearing the man asking her for some 'smokes,' and seeing the pack of cigarettes he held, the young woman's face scrunched up. She shook her head once more and replied, "Nope."

"And my name is Vanille."

tumblr_inline_o9g5biivjO1sp0qi5_500.png

"Not 'Pinkie.'"

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @otherslol
Niko rolled his eyes at her optimism, she was almost like a female Roman, always looking on the bright side of things, even in the bleakest of circumstances, poor girl would be ripped apart in Liberty City.

"Vanille, that's a .....unique name, I'm Niko Bellic, but, just call me Niko." He said flatly as threw the soggy cigarettes to the ground, grinding them underfoot

"So Vanille...where are you from?" Niko asked curiously, if he was stuck underneath the ocean, having someone like Vanille as an ally might keep him from blowing his brains out

@Gummi Bunnies

Wait, wha--

fCPy9Z4.png

"Are you uh... talking to me?" Gwen replied somewhat obliviously, taken aback by the sort of response she did not expect to get, especially in such an unfamiliar place like this. Someone was... excited to see her, huh? In a good way? Wow, she wasn't used to that. She was so used to that uneasy feeling she had around her father, to being persecuted by the Daily Bugle after Peter's, that is, her world's Peter's, death, and the like. Heh, Gwen was almost glad. Almost glad enough to forget about the severity of her situation, even.

"Aha, well... Uh, do you have a pen and paper around? Trying to write things down with webbing is way harder than you would think. I've tried. And regretted it a lot."

Man, maybe sometimes, being a superhero did have its perks--Waaiiiit a minute, something was wrong here.

vUJpKEi.png

"Wait wait, hold on a minute, how do you know about Jessica?! And Cindy? And these other girls that even I don't know?!" Gwen exclaimed in surprise. In Gwen's own world, Cindy was a big scary bad guy, as was Jessica. It was only from Earth-616 that they were heroic spider ladies, the two of whom Gwen knew there as well, but uh...

Yeah, this actually made things more complicated.

"Before I give you anything, who the heck are you anyway? And why does your costume... sorta look like a ghetto version of mine?"

@C.T. @york @People
"Of course I'm talking to you! Spider Gwen, natch. Doing whatever a spider drummer can do! And...oh dammit, right. Pen and paper. Crud. Didn't really have that on me through that little multiversal journey. Twists and turns and falls...lions, bears and tigers oh my! Well uh, I would say you could write it on my sleeve but I don't have anything you can use to write with. Maybe a selfie? I got my phone. That'd be just as good--oh right right, explanations. I read all about them, duh. I know all the secret identities...though that's not exactly as fun as it could be. Eeeeeesh some of those worlds...anyways, my name's Gwen Pool--" She trailed off as that question sunk in. Gwen quickly glanced down at herself, giving the whole costume a look over before raising her gaze back up at other Gwen, more than a little downhearted.

qGETlCT.jpg

"Dude...you really think this costume's ghetto? That stings."
Owlman
@C.T. @Verite @Others?

Voices, unlike the others in the room, he could hear two distinct voices drawing closer and closer, there goes his hopes of having a little time to himself. He tried to tune them out, but, soon enough, he heard someone addressing him by name, but with some eerily familiar information following it, he turned around abruptly.

Rq1NSxs.gif

"What do you want?" He said irritably.

It was apparant that he didn't appreciate his alone time being interrupted, but then again... It isn't every day that someone knew the more... Intricate details of his life in the Crime Syndicate, but he wasn't quite sure who this "James Woods" was, but somehow, he felt like it had to do with this... Movie he was mentioned to be in, now what kind of movie would that be?​
"Can...can you not stare like that? It is kind of creepy as shit. All blank and....you know what, nevermind. It's you. That's like default for you. All I want really is you to not try to kill everything everywhere in existence before we find out where and how and why and everything expositional about this place. I missed out on some of that before and I refuse this time! SO DON'T BUILD ANY QEDs!"

@Verite @york

-Tywin Lannister's Intro-
Hear Me Roar

---

d1ce2b5a64d4b340a7532de6981b66c4.jpg

"Your mother is dead, before long I will be dead, you, your brother, your sister, her children- all of us. All of us rotting underground - that is a fact. It is the family name that lives on, that is all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, only the family name. Do you understand? We could build a dynasty that could last a thousand years, or we could crumble like the Targaryens."

"This'll be my last war... win or lose."

"Do you want to write a song for the dead Starks? Go ahead, write one. I'm in this world a little while longer to defend the Lannisters, to defend my blood."

"You're no son of mine."

---

The memories blurred and flashed, from the razing of Castamere to the duel of the Viper and the Mountain, his life flashed before his very eyes. A numbness was felt in his stomach and shoulder, a gasp of life escaping his aged and weary lips. Blacken and bluish blobs of things organized themselves into details, the dripping of water and the groaning of steel echoing ominously in this metallic labyrinth. For what seemed like ages, Tywin Lannister of House Lannister laid upon the torn ground, staring in awe at the decrepit pillars of stone, shattered glass and torn banners etching a hall that looked like the envy of even the Valyrian Freehold.

Arising slowly onto his feet, a pain resonating in his head, the Great Lion leaned down, plucking in his right hand a finely-forged longsword, the head of a lion symbolically etched as the pommel. The Lannisters long lost their Brightroar, their family sword, ironic for a house that has seen both great fall and greater power. One step after another, Tywin saw what was before him, having awoken a far distance away from other confused and bewildered strangers.

Standing on a small balcony, what was once an operator station of sorts, the strategist narrowed his eyes, hiding his shock as he gazed slowly around. His cloak of red fluttering in gentle uneasiness, his distinct armor shiny yet rustic, fitting the almost rotten state of this foreign world. Whilst he was no scholar, he couldn't help but think of those damnable Ironborn and their ramblings of the Drowned God and his underwater hall. Was this it? Had his soul fell into the depths of the waters, clung to by a warmongering god?

Tightening his expression, pushing aside the absurdity of such thoughts, Lord Tywin descended from the stairs, slowly, surely, and above all else proudly before the others. What resonance of shock that coursed through his veins turned into strength and determination, the old man never breaking his face, never smiling, always stern and solemn. Walking among the others, his longsword brandished clearly in his right hand, the general looked around, seeing none of his men nor anyone that looked familiar, surrounded by fools and children.

"So this is what the Gods have decided for me." he announced blankly and to nobody in particular, gazing off warily at that seemingly thin wall of glass separating the group and a near trillion gallons of pure seawater. "I have to play babysitter to, what, children? So-called heroes?" Tywin grumbled, sighing softly, having no patience for such squabbling and introductions. Yes, he had not the faintest of clue what was happening or where was he, but the Great Lion of the Rock was far from afraid or willing to diddle-dally about. There was people around him, people vital to his survival and, in part, their own survival. As a duty to his family, as a duty to the Lannisters, he had to remain alive just a bit longer. Maybe, just maybe, it would bring his name more renown and fear.

"Gather the wounded and help any distraught. Anyone refusing to cooperate, kill them." Tywin remarked haphazardly and with apathy, looking over at the black-skinned, blue-dressed individual mumbling about art styles. Sneering to himself, murmuring something about Essos, Tywin gazed off more towards the sea, his orders clear and his tone of a strong and focused tactician clear. An evil man? Yes, but a man that has earned his reputation as not only a winner of wars but a winner of restoring his family name.

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Sen @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Errybody in da club

Last edited:
......Well. That wasn't something the Torch didn't prepare you for. Lucifer as soon as his partner was alright, would be staring in awe out the window. His hand resting upon a few feet of glass that prevented the intrusion of Neptune upon them all. It was beautiful, in a way to reflect the sheer folly of people. This wasn't just a singular building under the sea.

It was an entire city.

Lights flickered in the distance through the water. With his greater senses, he could hear the faint sounds of whale-song. Everything about this place screamed of vision and madness. It was a modern Atlantis, right down to its ruins. And where ruins were, it meant people might not be far behind.

If the voices of those around the radio was any indication.
Clare frowned as she looked to Lucifer beside her.

"Lucifer, I do not know where this place is world wise but it'd be best if we stayed close. The fact that you do not know is troubling, and I'll assume the Torch may not know of it either. We are partners after all." she said, before breifly glancing at those nearby. She did hear what sounded like a child calling for their mother and grew uncomfortable with the thought of a child being alone in this type of setting. Her gaze would head to the stairs. There wasn't much use just standing around in her opinion. She gave a small grunt of sorts.

She just wasn't pleased by the unfamiliar surroundings, even though it could take a short time to adapt. Her damp clothing didn't even bother her like this place did. At least she had Lucifer with her, that fact alone lifted her spirits some.

Clare and her statement reminded Lucifer and he reached a hand to his communicator. Perhaps they could contact the Torch and get information. But there was nothing.

His revolvers and ammo were gone as well. And with a sinking feeling, he realized.... Whatever brought them here? It didn't mean to let them go so quickly. At least his black key sacraments and his sword remained. With those two, he could accomplish much.

With his partner, he could accomplish anything.

So it was with this in mind he looked at Clare and spoke.

"For now, we should split up. One of us can talk to the reverend, the other can look at the radio. Between us, we'll gather more information then if we stuck together. Also, lets see if anyone here recognizes the Torch, UN or otherwise. Its worth a shot."

He'd let Clare choose her group first.

@Takumi @Jeremi

Cast list:

Faith Connors/Prologue

"Ughhh..." Faith rubbed her eyes as she got up slowly from the cold ground. "Where am I?"

Doesn't seem like anywhere in Glass I have seen. How could there be so much water surrounding this building? Are we...underwater? She then got up on her and did some stretching, since her body felt quite sore when she just woke up. It was incredibly dark, but it wasn't so dark to the point that she couldn't see anything.

She looked at Symmetra, who seemed vary wary at their environment. Faith couldn't blame her for questioning, since it seemed like no one else knew where they were or who were the ones that resulted in their predicament. "No one knows," Faith answered, putting her hands on her hips and looked towards the window. "I'm going to find those that were responsible for this."

이광수 - 프롤로그

"아이고..." Kwangsoo woke up, being all cranky like, and when he opened his eyes, he thought he was still dreaming. He tried to get to a more comfy position, but when he realized that he wasn't sleeping on a mattress, but solid floor, he got up, widened his eyes, and was bewildered.

latest

"왜? 나는 어디?" Kwangsoo said to himself, and looked around him, realizing that many other people found themselves in the same situation.

"무슨 일이야? 이 특별한 가요?" Kwangsoo looked around for a camera, a VJ, PD, or anyone else really, because he is very bewildered about this situation. He manages to find someone saying something interesting.

"Under-whater? We down in sea?" Kwangsoo said with his best English. This was really concerning, but still, Kwangsoo noticed something off about the people here.

"Excuse me? Who you?" Kwangsoo asked Symmetra, because her appearance wasn't really normal these days.

@BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Sen @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Jeremi @oh god all these tags​
She looked at Kwangsoo, who was obviously also incredibly bewildered by the situation. Poor guy, even someone like him got stuck here huh. Faith walked towards the Korean celebrity and answered the question for Symmetra "Yes we are underwater. Not sure about the sea part though."

Faith wasn't exactly looking for friends, she just wanted to get answers and get the hell out of here as soon as possible.

@Cbf tagging, everybody in the HAUUUUUSE @Bomb @Jeremi

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol wasn't too pleased that the boy went ahead and grabbed the radio, but she didn't let it show on her face. It didn't seem he had much of an understanding how to use the radio either, which seemed particularly egregious to Carol. Who was he anyway, to be carrying a stick from some kind of sport that Carol could not recall the name of and a helmet under his arm? The motorcycle nearby seemed to be his, but this didn't look like the kind of place where one could ride on in.

Truly, the sight of a motorcycle reminded Carol of Daryl, and she had to wonder where he was or what he was doing. Where were any of them for that matter-- Rick, Michonne, and the others? Back home, maybe. Back fighting for their lives. It pained her to think she wouldn't be there for any of them, though it was probably better that she was the one trapped in this underwater world instead of the rest of them. However she ended up down here, there had to be some way for her to get back home. That just made sense.

Instead of letting her inner thoughts show, Carol only gave the boy an understanding nod. She smiled at him as a gesture that she would let him hold on to the radio. For now, anyway. "Well, if it gives you any trouble, I'd be willing to have a look at it, okay? A radio like that, it's a wonder we'd find it in a place like this..." The woman trailed off purposefully. She adopted a fearful expression, though it felt more natural than she would have liked to admit. "Is this... normal for you? Any of you? I don't-- I don't even understand how this is possible. I was just getting by, and then I end up here... confused. Lost. I'd like to very much go back home right away."

She glanced at the faces nearby, hoping for one of them to offer her some insight into where they came from. If an underwater location like this existed, what else was there to find in the corners of the world? She thought on this for a moment, until her glance stopped on the most peculiar face of all.

A rabbit.

But not just any rabbit. This one was... larger. Almost humanoid. It was like a living cartoon, something so uncanny to look upon that it took Carol's breath away. She reacted harshly, taking a shocked step away from the creature in a gesture that was purely honest. She stared straight at him, mouth agape and unable to form any kind of meaningful sentence. Her mind sputtered to conceive some kind of response, but all she could focus on was what the rabbit had said.

Kind of dank down here.

"... You could say that again," Carol finally said, following it up with a bout of nervous laughter.
Scott looked at the radio and wasn't quite ready to abandon it. Perhaps there was someone who understood it better than him, perhaps he could ask Stiles- wait, his friend wasn't here and his cell phone was nowhere to be seen, well there went that idea. He looked back at the radio and then the woman and wondered if perhaps he should have given it to her. It wasn't much worth to him, well, he did have his motorcycle, he wasn't sure how useful it would be here now too. It was kind of out of place.

It seemed as out of place as the radio, and now it was bugging me, more than he cared to admit. The putrid smell was still strong and it was hurting his nose, how could no one else smell it? Perhaps it was all in his head- whatever it was. He looked around and took in his surroundings too as he would put it. They were definitely underwater and there were a lot of them here, all of them seemed to already be interacting with others.

He noticed that she was allowing him to hold onto the radio and he couldn't tell if it was out of the kindness of her heart, or if she was perhaps not as she seemed. Stiles had seen normal while a demon possessed him, Matt had been a normal kid before he turned into a psychopath, Kate was fine until she got a taste of power and became a raving lunatic, okay, perhaps she was always a lunatic, but he had run out of comparsions. Normal, it felt strange for anyone to say those words. Normal would be a kid who had asthma sitting on the bench and not playing, normal would be so many things he was not. Normal went out the window when he was bitten by a psychotic alpha.

" It's far from the strangest thing that I had ever seen. I have dealt with a lot of crazy stuff. There's was the psychotic man who bit me and turned me into a werewolf, the reptile monster, a pack of evil alphas, a nogitsune, a hit list from hunters, Dread Doctors and another crazy werewolf, so this is tame compared to that," Scott said to her.

The rabbit didn't shock him.

He would have been more shocked if everyone here was a normal human being who hadn't dealt with something crazy existed here to be honest. He decided to do something first, he flashed his eyes to get a better scope of things. If anyone was actually paying attention to him, they would notice that his normally brown eyes had turned into a bright red that were much more menacing than before as anyone would put it. He scanned the area, trying to see anything out of place.

tumblr_n9loko9GAN1tegdkmo6_500.gif

He paused as he thought about his next move.

" So, do you know to operate the radio?" He asked her, as he wasn't going to make it entirely useless.

@Raven @Jeremi @Atomyk @Minerva @Lissamel @The rest of Crow's crew ( I am not abandoning you guys)

Last edited:
Opening her mouth to say something, Evie quickly decides against it, knowing it would only add fuel to the fire. Instead, she watched her brother pull out a familiar bag, looked at him and smirked slightly while taking the bag from him. "If you just do as I say, we won't be needing these... Though I suppose that means it's a good thing you brought them along then" She adds, knowing full well what Jacob is like.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Jacob. Kenway said that a Murder Game is a valuable source of information. We are here to learn what we can about the Piece of Eden, and then we'll be on our way." With that, Evie took a few steps away from him again, looking around. "That is, if we ever find a way out of this place... It looks marvelous though, don't you think? An actual city under the sea..."

The young woman continued to slowly walk around the place, paying more mind to the environment than to the people around her.

@whoever im supposed to tag im sorry im confused right now
Tapping his cane to the window, he chuckles softly "I'm sure Aleck would adore something like this, just imagine his face if he ever heard about something so crazy. It's right up his alley"
Turning, he'd smile, examining the place briefly "As for the smoke bombs. I snagged em, because of what was in that book." he murmurs "Enemies are plentiful, and it never hurts to be prepared"

"So, you see anyone we should introduce ourselves to?" he asks, turning to her and tapping his cane on the floor gently

@Ellya

Soldier: 76 would let out a quiet sigh of relief as he heard McCree wake up behind him, but he didn't turn around to look at the cowboy. The soldier would turn his head slightly, his glare greeting the eyes of the cowboy. "We're finding a way out of here, as fast as possible. Try to keep up...and don't get yourself killed, please." he ordered, his voice grizzled and filled with rage and remorse. Considering their encounter with Reyes, McCree can probably guess that 76 isn't in the best mood right now.

The old soldier stared down at Jesse, his eyes shadowed by the visor. As the preacher got close, he could see the effects of war on this man. Unkempt, grey hair atop his head and an ugly, aged scar gashing across his forehead. The question made 76 take pause for a moment, before he shook his head let out a grumble.

"No."

With that, he shoved past Jesse and began to patrol around the room, eyeing each of the individuals. The soldier, ripped from a war and thrown into the aftermath of one. The two halves of his mind went through their own war;

20160313_nsr_preacher_feature.jpg

Well, Jesse had known at least one of the people would just alright refuse him. There was always at least one hardass like that in a congregation, one old codger who wouldn't respect the younger generation who stepped up to preach. It was something he still dealt with back in Annsville with men like Odin Quincannon, the most influential man in town and the owner of a family cattle slaughterhouse where he employed most of the town's men.

Something that he had learned dealing with him was that it was better to just let stubborn old men go, because the headache wasn't worth the effort. Pulling out his lighter and a pack of cigarettes he carried around (his one guilty pleasure in public, he had been lucky not to run through the whole pack the night before), he flipped open the fire-starter that read "Fuck Communism" on the side and lit one of his many cancer sticks before responding to the man.

"Suit yourself, old man."
-Tywin Lannister's Intro-
Hear Me Roar

---

d1ce2b5a64d4b340a7532de6981b66c4.jpg

"Your mother is dead, before long I will be dead, you, your brother, your sister, her children- all of us. All of us rotting underground that is a fact. It is the family name that lives on, that is all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, only the family name. Do you understand? We could build a dynasty that could last a thousand years, or we could crumble like the Targaryens."

"This'll be my last war... win or lose."

"Do you want to write a song for the dead Starks? Go ahead, write one. I'm in this world a little while longer to defend the Lannisters, to defend my blood."

"You're no son of mine."

---

The memories blurred and flashed, from the razing of Castamere to the duel of the Viper and the Mountain, his life flashed before his very eyes. A numbness was felt in his stomach and shoulder, a gasp of life escaping his aged and weary lips. Blacken and bluish blobs of things organized themselves into details, the dripping of water and the groaning of steel echoing ominously in this metallic labyrinth. For what seemed like ages, Tywin Lannister of House Lannister laid upon the torn ground, staring in awe at the decrepit pillars of stone, shattered glass and torn banners etching a hall that looked like the envy of even the Valyrian Freehold.

Arising slowly onto his feet, a pain resonating in his head, the Great Lion leaned down, plucking in his right hand a finely-forged longsword, the head of a lion symbolically etched as the pommel. The Lannisters long lost their Brightroar, their family sword, ironic for a house that has seen both great fall and greater power. One step after another, Tywin saw what was before him, having awoken a far distance away from other confused and bewildered strangers.

Standing on a small balcony, what was once an operator station of sorts, the strategist narrowed his eyes, hiding his shock as he gazed slowly around. His cloak of red fluttering in gentle uneasiness, his distinct armor shiny yet rustic, fitting the almost rotten state of this foreign world. Whilst he was no scholar, he couldn't help but think of those damnable Ironborn and their ramblings of the Drowned God and his underwater hall. Was this it? Had his soul fell into the depths of the waters, clung to by a warmongering god?

Tightening his expression, pushing aside the absurdity of such thoughts, Lord Tywin descended from the stairs, slowly, surely, and above all else proudly before the others. What resonance of shock that coursed through his veins turned into strength and determination, the old man never breaking his face, never smiling, always stern and solemn. Walking among the others, his longsword brandished clearly in his right hand, the general looked around, seeing none of his men nor anyone that looked familiar, surrounded by fools and children.

"So this is what the Gods have decided for me." he announced blankly and to nobody in particular, gazing off warily at that seemingly thin wall of glass separating the group and a near trillion gallons of pure seawater. "I have to play babysitter to, what, children? So-called heroes?" Tywin grumbled, sighing softly, having no patience for such squabbling and introductions. Yes, he had not the faintest of clue what was happening or where was he, but the Great Lion of the Rock was far from afraid or willing to diddle-dally about. There was people around him, people vital to his survival and, in part, their own survival. As a duty to his family, as a duty to the Lannisters, he had to remain alive just a bit longer. Maybe, just maybe, it would bring his name more renown and fear.

"Gather the wounded and help any distraught. Anyone refusing to cooperate, kill them." Tywin remarked haphazardly and with apathy, looking over at the black-skinned, blue-dressed individual mumbling about art styles. Sneering to himself, murmuring something about Essos, Tywin gazed off more towards the sea, his orders clear and his tone of a strong and focused tactician clear. An evil man? Yes, but a man that has earned his reputation as not only a winner of wars but a winner of restoring his family name

@Jeremi @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Sen @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Errybody in da club
"Calling it a little soon, aren't ya, old man?" Jesse turned his attention to the armored nobleman (what was this, a renaissance festival now?) and glared at the man. He wasn't going to take kindly to someone ordering the murder of innocents, especially not when they were under his protection, "Heroes? No. A reverend and a doc who are trying to keep everyone in line and alive, not murder them in cold-blood? Yes. How about you just slow down before things escalate too far?"

tumblr_o95ytaaMh81v3qowuo3_100.png

"... sure, I guess I can... have some help... we're all in the same situation anyways."

Nier would say this as he did a quick lookover at this gear. He doesn't have anything else other than his weapons, he couldn't find his book companion, Grimoire Weiss, around. This meant no magic from it... not for this time from the looks of it.

When this other man, Niko, would come around, Nier gave a puzzled look when the man asked for some "smokes," judging from how such a thing was absent in his world and time.

Nier would give a brief nod over to Jesse before returning his attention towards Vanille and Niko.

@A Tiny Fool @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Niko rolled his eyes at her optimism, she was almost like a female Roman, always looking on the bright side of things, even in the bleakest of circumstances, poor girl would be ripped apart in Liberty City.

"Vanille, that's a .....unique name, I'm Niko Bellic, but, just call me Niko." He said flatly as threw the soggy cigarettes to the ground, grinding them underfoot

"So Vanille...where are you from?" Niko asked curiously, if he was stuck underneath the ocean, having someone like Vanille as an ally might keep him from blowing his brains out

@Gummi Bunnies
"If we work together, I'm sure we'll make it back to our homes, safe and sound, " she told Nier.

She then looked over at Niko.

tumblr_inline_o9g5coj0iV1sp0qi5_500.png

"I come from a world called Gran Pulse. And on that world I lived in a village called Oerba. Where are you from, Niko?"

Talking about where she came from made her miss home and everyone even more. If only she could be back there. With Fang... and the others... Her family.

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jesse countered before holding his hand out to the man, "Jesse's enough, Winslow... And if you can't trust a preacher, then how about you trust someone else? Someone else who has been betrayed in the past and just wants to do some good?"
Winslow stared reluctantly at the hand as it was offered out to him. The last time he had shook someone's hand? It'd been with Swan and Winslow knew all too well how that turned out. But something about this preacher didn't seem off like it had with Swan. The phantom didn't feel like he was getting the short end of the stick to say the least. Slowly grasping Jesse's hand, Winslow decided to try speaking out Jesse's name once again. To see if he could get a firm grasp on it like he had with Phoenix's name. All the while showing off those razor sharp metal teeth of his that had been forcibly given to him by a doctor hired by-you guessed it-Swan.

500full-phantom-of-the-paradise-screenshot.jpg

"..Jesse...Jesse. Jesse. Sorry for repeating myself. Isn't too easy to speak with this thing."

Winslow explained as he gestured to the vocoder strapped to his chest before pointing up to his neck. "Vocal chords damaged, incident with a record press. Need to choose my words very carefully lest someone risk misunderstanding what I'm saying." Getting your voice garbled through an electronic box from the mid 1970s wasn't the most efficient way of communicating after all. "...Do some good, huh? I'd like to do something like that." Of course Winslow didn't elaborate further on what he meant by that. He doubted Jesse would have approved of what Winslow had in mind. Which was to take Samael and make Swan pay for every little thing he had done to Winslow.

But his thoughts ended up being a bit more jumbled when suddenly.
"Well, I'm an angel of death, so chances are you're right on the money! Nice job!"

After giving the girl a congratulations for her potentially accurate guess, she was forced to cover her ears as a certain someone made a loud yell. See, getting excited and making some chaos was one thing. Trying to blow her eardrums out was another thing entirely. Samael gave him a light jab in the shoulder, with the promise of more if he decided to do something like that again.
phantom_of_the_paradise.jpg

"Ow."
Rubbing at where he'd been jabbed, Winslow raised an eyebrow behind his mask. So that's the kind of angel this girl was? Well, he supposed it explained a few things. Like her devil-may-care attitude. If all she dealt with were people on the brink of death or close to it then what was the point of being serious? Their time was about to run out. Best to make their last few moments as obnoxious as possible, he supposed. Which of course made sense when dealing with the dying. But Winslow wasn't among that very distinct group. Or at least he wouldn't be until he got his revenge. On account of the wound he had inflicted upon himself by stabbing his heart with a hunting knife. Once Swan perished then the wound would open and Winslow would almost certainly bleed to death.

...Maybe Samael coming was just foreshadowing the inevitable then. But what a cruel truth it was. To bring him the angel of death when he'd be behind his own death. Whilst gaining his revenge at the same time. Perhaps once this was all settled however, she could take down Swan and put Winslow out of his misery.

But that was the future and they were in the present. Watching as Samael seemed to creep Jesse out, Winslow shook his head.

"She's not just a deranged little girl. She's the genuine article..."

@Kaykay @The Tactician

Faith Connors/Prologue

"Ughhh..." Faith rubbed her eyes as she got up slowly from the cold ground. "Where am I?"

Doesn't seem like anywhere in Glass I have seen. How could there be so much water surrounding this building? Are we...underwater? She then got up on her and did some stretching, since her body felt quite sore when she just woke up. It was incredibly dark, but it wasn't so dark to the point that she couldn't see anything.

She looked at Symmetra, who seemed vary wary at their environment. Faith couldn't blame her for questioning, since it seemed like no one else knew where they were or who were the ones that resulted in their predicament. "No one knows," Faith answered, putting her hands on her hips and looked towards the window. "I'm going to find those that were responsible for this."

She looked at Kwangsoo, who was obviously also incredibly bewildered by the situation. Poor guy, even someone like him got stuck here huh. Faith walked towards the Korean celebrity and answered the question for Symmetra "Yes we are underwater. Not sure about the sea part though."

Faith wasn't exactly looking for friends, she just wanted to get answers and get the hell out of here as soon as possible.

@Cbf tagging, every in the HAUUUUUSE @Bomb @Jeremi
"Oh, hello." Kwangsoo gestured at Faith. "You know? Why, here?" Kwangsoo said, as if he is asking why everyone was down here. "We kidnap?" Kwangsoo continued to gesture with his body to signify what he is actually saying.

@Yata @everyone else​

"No."

McCree grinned at 76. "C'mon, boss... You know me. I don't go looking for danger, usually. It finds me." He grimaced after a moment, though. "Damn, that thing hit like a truck." The cowboy drew the Peacekeeper and eyed up the preacher before stepping a bit more slowly after 76, his other hand still on his side. Patrol seemed smart. "Any guess as to where we are? Don't seem like no place I've been before."

@The Tactician
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Status
Not open for further replies.