"Name's Matthew Mercer McCree."

Jesse McCree.

Age(or estimated guess):

"I'm not good, not bad... But I sure as Hell ain't ugly."

Thirty-seven.

Canon(What fandom are they from?):

"I'm your huckleberry."

Every western film ever.

Technically, he's Jesse McCree of Overwatch, though.

Biography(at least a short synopsis):

"You seem familiar... Ain't I killed you before?"

Armed with his Peacekeeper revolver, the outlaw Jesse McCree doles out justice on his own terms.

McCree had already made a name for himself as a member of the notorious Deadlock Gang, which trafficked in illicit weapons and military hardware throughout the American Southwest, when he and his associates were busted in an Overwatch sting operation. With his expert marksmanship and resourcefulness, he was given the choice between rotting in a maximum-security lockup and joining Blackwatch, Overwatch's covert ops division. He chose the latter.

Although he was initially cynical, he came to believe that he could make amends for his past sins by righting the injustices of the world. McCree appreciated the flexibility afforded to the clandestine Blackwatch, unhindered by bureaucracy and red tape. But as Overwatch's influence waned, rogue elements within Blackwatch sought to bring down the organization and turn it to their own ends. Wanting no part of the infighting, McCree set off alone and went underground.

He resurfaced several years later as a gunslinger for hire. But while McCree's talents are sought after by parties great and small, he fights only for causes he believes are just.

Strengths/Abilities:

"I'm the quick... You're the dead."

Agility: While he's not doing crazy flips or climbing walls, McCree can nimbly roll a few feet. He can nigh instantly reload the Peacekeeper, even whilst doing so.

Perfect Aim: Given a few seconds to aim, McCree can deadeye several (up to six because of the limited rounds in his gun) targets in the span of a few moments.

Reflexes: As mentioned previously, McCree has the draw speed to perfectly headshot six people, the last within a second or two of the first. Enough said.

Strength: McCree can manually pull the hammer on the huge Peacekeeper to fire in a rapid, devastating spray with his cybernetic arm. While his strength likely isn't much more than average, that arm is probably impressive.

Equipment (max 2 weapons):

"I've got a bullet with your name on it."

Peacekeeper: This huge revolver packs a devastating punch up close, ripping through even the toughest targets in moments. He carries quite a few rounds.

Flashbangs: Used to stun his targets and allow a quick finish, these aren't very bright and usually only effect one person, but that person that looks right at it is in for a ride for a second or two. Carries three.

I have read and understand the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
listen please, this isnt gonna be an all overwatch game I SWEAR

Nah, it's going to be an all Jesse and Gwen game. : |

MFW I think the Overwatch Characters are done:

tDmp4oh.png

The first picture was that of a burly woman, with muscles stolen from a cart horse as she flexed. In the room, a voice cleared its throat before speaking.

"Aleksandra 'Zarya' Zaryanova"

"A member of the organization known as Overwatch. Metahuman initiative, dedicated to world peace and peacekeeping persuits. Was disbanded some time ago, but the members remained. Same old story, some turned to mercenary work and others became vigilante. Others found their way into the wider multiverse, such as Lena Oxton."

"Ah, right. That event at the Hotel."

"And most recently, in the Gravity Fall's situation sir."

The next slide that came was one of a woman, prematurely aged. But her eyes stood out, stark and clear like an old campaigner as the first spoke once more.

"Carol Peletier."

"This woman is a survivor. Her world is currently suffering from a Class-C disaster."

"Oh gods, zombies?"

"Er, yes sir."

"Never could abide the smell."

"I shouldn't think you would sir. Remarkably sir, she appears to have survived odds that would have broken most. And unlike most, appears to be base human."

"Well, we'll keep an eye on her, shall we? Who's next?"

"Lady Bow"

".....The hell is that thing?"

"A ghost sir. At least, a subspecies of ghost. Hailing from the quadrant we've deemed N1N-10D0."

"Not related to that Twili Princess who cost us that setback?"

"No sir, same universe but a different world."

"Nier."

"Ah. A new player?"

"Unknown world sir, but what little we've gleaned says something about monsters. And a relation he supports."

"One of our seeded worlds?"

"Unsure, sir. We'll have to examine the paperwork."

"Do so after this, won't you? Now who's next?"

"That would be Gwen Stacy, also known as Spider-Woman."

"Ah. This one I know. Her brand of worlds have always been a wonderful source of revenue. Delectable thing as well."

The first voice was briefly silent, perhaps contemplating in that terrible half-silence all the ways such a phrase could mean with horror. It was enough to just think of one and he moved to the next slide, revealing a blond, powerful man in striped prison clothing of all things. Him they knew.

"Cody Travers. A powerful hand-to-hand combatant-"

"I'm not interested. Move on."

The next two people in line got a visible reaction, the one examining them actually chuckling aloud at the sight of both.

"These ones are-"

"Reverend Jesse Custer and Gwen Poole."

"Sir?"

"Oh don't be stupid. Someone like the good Reverend makes splashes in our pond and the other...Well, I happened to see her just today during a routine audit. My, my, my. This is getting interesting."

Lee Kwang Soo was passed over, save as a footnote marked 'Sovionok'. Skyla, Kana and Keaton were the subject of a debate, seeing how all three hailed from the same, shared universe of sorts. Like the Marvel Prime world, Vale and Fallout Alpha quadrant, N1N-10D0 had a nasty habit of providing particularly pesky thorns on the pathway to control.

The next slides were shown in pairs. An old, grizzled soldier with a face mask. A visor glowed red and altogether, the effect was somewhat demonic in nature. The watcher approved and glanced over at the second. It could have passed for one of their Deadland holdings, if it wasn't for the metal arm. Advanced technology and he said dryly.

"More Overwatch? Perhaps we should examine this world more fully, considering how many potential allies its delivering to our enemies."

Kathryn Janeway's picture was met with mild concern. Despite being deprived of her crew and ship in this scenario, she had demonstrated remarkable zeal and cunning of her own. They resolved to keep an eye on her. Max Thunderman as a fledgling superhero was met with amusement. Those were always fun to corrupt.

And then came the last two pictures. The air grew still and without a further word, the man rose up and walked off.

"Sir? These are-"

"I know who they are."

The sheer hate was enough to make the man wisely keep his mouth shut, as he flicked his gaze to the pictures.

These ones were blurred, taken from the eyes of creatures who had seen them.

Briefly.

More calmly, the voice spoke.

"One of them is a Huntress, of considerable skill- Oh credit where its due. Had she remained where she was, it would have been merely one world out of many. That's not the problem....The problem is him.. If he's here, then how much further behind would our enemies be? Keep me informed."

The man nodded and didn't breath till he was very sure the other was gone. He then stared at all the files.

Heroes, villains, monsters and everything in between.

Whatever else happened, Rapture was soon going to be a hothouse of politics and violence.

Thank Below he would have no part in it.

reserve

using cell phone's hotspot

will try to get sheet up asap

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Well, we got our gruff types, a some jokesters, literal children, almost enough priests to form a holy trinity boyband, and the dead. You know what this game needs?

ANOTHER OVERWATCH CHARACTER

"You honor me"

XdY8eJG.png

Name:
Hanzo Shimada

Age(or estimated g-

*BANG*

"NO NO NO NO, Good lord this place doesn't need another serious and and stoic type polluting its atmosphere, you glumdrums are dragging it down as is! This town's been celebrating New Years for, well, a whole year, and I downright refuse to just stand back and watch as some japanese hawkeye wannabe drags it down! Shoo, off my stage."

*BOOT* *thud*

"RIGHT! Now, what this party does need is a clown! And more importantly, if there's going to be little ones then we need a babysitter, and I will happily volunteer to keep the little tykes safe and sound. I'm great with kids, heck I've got a superhero and a police commissioner in my references! Here, my resume"

tumblr_o8bmdtQSFq1s9jsfeo1_540.jpg

Name:

The Joker

Age(or estimated guess):

estimated guess

Canon(What fandom are they from?):

DC universe

The joker's past is an enigma, so much so that not even he truly knows exactly what it was. Through most theories however, a prevalent theme is that at some point he and batman were in a chemical plant, and the caped crusader accidentally knocked him into a vat of chemicals. It twisted his body, bleaching his skin, distending his face, and turning his lips blood red, but the toll it took on his mind was far, far greater. The Clown Prince of Crime has been around almost as long as Batman himself, his twisted thoughts and plans one of the few things to equal the brain and brawn of the world's greatest detective. He's nearly destroyed gotham on multiple occasions and has hundreds if not thousands of deaths on his hands, including (almost) Jason Todd, one of the Robins. He's paralyzed Barbara Gordon, ruined Christmas, briefly became god, told some awful puns, and whatever other passing fancy has crossed his thoughts. All in the name of his own warped sense of humor and comedic timing

Strengths/Abilities:

-Incredibly intelligent: As stated above, he's one of the few people to outsmart batman on multiple occasions, and managed to be Ra's Al Ghul of all people at chess.
-expert chemist: Joker has a downright encyclopedic knowledge of the ins and outs of chemicals and poisons and has created some downright vile and terrible concoctions to further his gags and schemes, with the most famous being his trademark Joker venom. In turn, either from working with so many dangerous chemicals for so long or perhaps from the chemical bath that created him, Joker is immune to most poisons and dangerous chemicals himself
-Skilled manipulator: You'd think that the reputation that precedes him at this point would make it so no one would want anything to do with the Joker in any situation, but the clown is frighteningly good at manipulating others, up to convincing his psychiatrist he was sane and proceeding to turn her into one of Gotham's most dangerous psychopaths. Which, if you know Gotham...
-Ridiculous pain tolerance: Joker has fallen dozen of stories, been stabbed or shot who knows how many times, and worse, and has cackled through it all. He's still technically human, but his sadomasochism and chemically scarred body makes him far tougher than his lanky form would suggest.
-coo-coo-banana pants: Joker is quite obviously insane, and his mind a dangerous viper's nest for anyone who tries to interact with it directly
-pugulist: Surprisingly adept at hand to hand combat, enough to not go down in two seconds against freaking Batman, albeit certainly not the dark knight's equal

A completely harmless flower on his vest

A gag buzzer

"...What? Oh, fine"

A gag flower filled with Joker Venom

An electric buzzer with a lethal charge

"See? I'm so good, I only had to show up for those brats once each, and it took the roughhousin' right outta em, Heheheh, HAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAA"

"I expect minimum wage, Hourly : |"

"He sold his soul for rock'n roll!"

Appearance:
the_phantom_of_the_paradise_by_gaara_monster.jpg

Name: Winslow Leach(The Phantom)

Age(or estimated guess):27

Canon(What fandom are they from?):Phantom of the Paradise

Biography(at least a short synopsis):Winslow Leach was about the friendlist man you could have ever met. Even if he didn't necessarily get along with others too well at times due to certain issues that raised his blood pressure sky high. Like suggesting the songs he'd write to be played by bands he hated. But paitence was a virture and eventually Winslow's music was noticed by Swan of Death Records fame. However, Winslow wasn't given credit for his music. Instead being brutally beaten by guards sent by Swan and then sent to Sing Sing Prison on false charges of dealing cocaine. There Winslow was forced to have his teeth pulled and replaced with metal ones. He would have been just another mindless prisoner until he heard HIS music being played by SWAN's band! Escaping prison after murdering a guard, Winslow smuggled himself back to New York to get his revenge! He tore apart Swan's studio with his bare hands only fleeing after being shot/having a record press crush his face.

Now Winslow has returned as The Phantom to haunt Swan's club: The Paradise. To protect the girl he loves from being used by the devil-dealer and get back at the monster who stole his music and framed him!

Strengths/Abilities: Even before he became the Phantom, meek Winslow Leach was capable of lifting a much larger/heftier man off his feet and slamming him agaisnt a wall. Then once he was imprisoned in Sing Sing Prison, his teeth were replaced with razor sharp metal ones. Then once he heard his music being played by a pop band that he absolutely loathed, Winslow escaped from the prison. But not before overpowering a guard in a mad rage and beating him to death with his own baton. Then upon returning to New York, Winslow went on a rampage in Swan's studios, only being stopped when the left side of his face was crushed in between a record press. The press left that side of his face severely scarred and Winslow unable to make anything beyond pathetic whimpers and hisses. Then upon becoming the Phantom, Winslow's capable of tearing through a brick wall/steel door when enraged but is otherwise shown to not really have any other super feats of strength.

He's also technically immortal!

Emphasis on the technically. Due to signing a contract with Swan(who himself signed a deal with the Devil), Winslow cannot die until Swan does. Upon Swan's death, the wound Winslow inflicted upon hismelf by stabbing himself in the heart will tear open again and Winslow will bleed to death.

Equipment (max 2 weapons): His vocoder which he uses to speak through/it's stitched to the front of his costume. Due to how sensitive his vocoder is and how he would very like it to stay undamaged, Winslow prefers quick kills rather than long drawn out brawls. But he makes up for it in other ways. His outfit is made up of black leather/spandex with interlocking metal chains meant to help keep some parts of it in place and thick metal straps tying the vocoder to his chest. The mask he wears is also a very thick plastic which can help it to ward off some blows directed at Winslow. But given it's main purpose was to sever as more of a aesthetic than anything else, Winslow obviously can't take too many blows. The helmet of the costume is also very important to him as it helps mask his disfigurements from the record press that messed up his face/ruined his vocal chords. The fact that he's missing sight in one of his eyes is also something Winslow tries to hide given that there is a one way lense on the left eye of his helmet which hides his burns/eye from view.

Other than that he carries a typical looking hunting knife on his person. He first acquired the knife while attempting to take his own life. But due to his contract with Swan, the Phantom is unable to rest until the contract is null and void. Which means as long as Swan remains alive, Winslow will walk the earth doomed to an miserable existence.

@Jeremi

I understand and accept your rules!

Last edited:
I wonder if the Joker Principle will apply again, and the Joker will be voted off just because he's the joker.

N1N-10D0 had a nasty habit of providing particularly pesky thorns on the pathway to control.
"Heehee, you should meet my brother~"

Lv99_Kanna_My_Room_Model.png

"Isn't he the coolest? I wanna be just like him!"​

❝ …..My dear girl.
Please, always remain who you are.
Let nothing stain you, nothing take you away.
… That is all I ask of you. ❞ - Lord Meikai

Wadanohara-and-the-Great-Blue-Sea-Wadanohara-Anime-Custom-Made-Uniform-Blue-Cosplay-Costume.jpg

4'3" or 130 cm | 37 kg | brown hair | grey eyes

precious.regular.png

minya-nouvelle.regular.png

TRzDlAi.png
blue_anchor_bullet_point_by_nutellalicious-d5gf32f.png
TRzDlAi.png

canon
WadanoharaTitle.png

BrXaSrg.jpg
IhqvkLw.jpg
1H2d0G1.jpg

biography
Wadanohara is the resident witch or sorceress of the Sea Kingdom, ruled by the Princess Uomi who was the daughter of the slumbering Sea God. The young witch was born after a long and difficult war with the faction led by Princess Mikotsu, Princess Uomi's sister. It was a war that was only ended with a great sacrifice, the life of Wadanohara's father, The Great Sorcerer of the Sea, Lord Meikai. Not a normal child, Wadanohara was hatched from an egg the sorcerer left to his most loyal familiar, the great magic user Tatsumiya who went on to become an advisor to the ruling princess. Clinging to her loyalty and love towards the dead sorcerer, Tatsumiya did her best to raise a kind and loving child, learned in all the magics of her father before her. And this is how the selfless and kind, but utterly naive, Wadanohara came to be.

She was a gentle and genuine girl, drawing friends and people towards her with a smile and her own kindness. Wadanohara is kind to the point of being self-sacrificing, often wondering if it's her own fault if she somehow finds that someone is angry at her, and what she could do to fix it. She's very close to her familiars, Memoca, Dolphi, and Fukami. It is not surprising to see the witch out and about everyday, doing little or big tasks to help others, or just doing thoughtful gestures for the residents of the sea kingdom. At the back of her mind was always her remembrance of her father, who she never met, and she admires him for his sacrifice.

The witch loved the sea just as much as her father did, growing up with a loving guardian and surrounded by the kindest of friends and companions. Her first familiar was dearest to her, a shark by the name of Samekichi. Many days were spent in learning and in bliss, until a certain incident caused her to lose her memory and seemingly severed her bond to Samekichi. Wadanohara, distraught, left for the realm of the witches outside of the Sea Kingdom with her three other familiars who she met after her first.

When she traveled back to the Sea Kingdom, some things were amiss, and Samekichi seemed bent on driving her out of the sea she so loved. But she had a duty, as some forces were threatening the security of her home and the protection Meikai left to keep the enemies out...

sy8K8cz.jpg
lvqygft.jpg
hgOS0Eo.jpg

strengths/abilities
Wadanohara is one of the strongest magic users and most powerful healers in the Sea Kingdom, trained in the magics that Meikai left to her. Her spells are attuned to the sea and the water, letting her manipulate water as easily as breathing and using it to defend herself or to heal her allies. Able to summon up defensive bubbles or domes to surround her and areas around her teammates, or a solid wall of water or waves to deflect and block attacks, her ability in water seems to be more geared for protecting and defending than any real offense. Her healing spells are top-notch, though unfortunately her physical combat abilities aren't as good as her magical aptitude. The witch relied on her magical skills and her wits, as well as teamwork with her three strong familiars who were all with their own specialties. If push comes to shove, Wadanohara is capable of using her more powerful spells, borrowing power from the sea itself and from the moon, which she has a connection to.

- Healing
- Water Manipulation (Primary Defense)
- Spells
- Lunar Manipulation/Empowerment

equipment
- A long metal staff in the shape of an anchor at one end.
- Witch's hat
- a small pack containing food to help her replenish herself when she expends energy for her abilities

I have read and agree to the rules and terms for this roleplay.
Original Coding: FieryCold

Last edited:

❝ …..My dear girl.
Please, always remain who you are.
Let nothing stain you, nothing take you away.
… That is all I ask of you. ❞ - Lord Meikai

Wadanohara-and-the-Great-Blue-Sea-Wadanohara-Anime-Custom-Made-Uniform-Blue-Cosplay-Costume.jpg

4'3" or 130 cm | 37 kg | brown hair | grey eyes

precious.regular.png

minya-nouvelle.regular.png

TRzDlAi.png
blue_anchor_bullet_point_by_nutellalicious-d5gf32f.png
TRzDlAi.png

canon
WadanoharaTitle.png

biography
Wadanohara is the resident witch or sorceress of the Sea Kingdom, ruled by the Princess Uomi who was the daughter of the slumbering Sea God. The young witch was born after a long and difficult war with the faction led by Princess Mikotsu, Princess Uomi's sister. It was a war that was only ended with a great sacrifice, the life of Wadanohara's father, The Great Sorcerer of the Sea, Lord Meikai. Not a normal child, Wadanohara was hatched from an egg the sorcerer left to his most loyal familiar, the great magic user Tatsumiya who went on to become an advisor to the ruling princess. Clinging to her loyalty and love towards the dead sorcerer, Tatsumiya did her best to raise a kind and loving child, learned in all the magics of her father before her. And this is how the selfless and kind, but utterly naive, Wadanohara came to be.

She was a gentle and genuine girl, drawing friends and people towards her with a smile and her own kindness. Wadanohara is kind to the point of being self-sacrificing, often wondering if it's her own fault if she somehow finds that someone is angry at her, and what she could do to fix it. She's very close to her familiars, Memoca, Dolphi, and Fukami. It is not surprising to see the witch out and about everyday, doing little or big tasks to help others, or just doing thoughtful gestures for the residents of the sea kingdom. At the back of her mind was always her remembrance of her father, who she never met, and she admires him for his sacrifice.

The witch loved the sea just as much as her father did, growing up with a loving guardian and surrounded by the kindest of friends and companions. Her first familiar was dearest to her, a shark by the name of Samekichi. Many days were spent in learning and in bliss, until a certain incident caused her to lose her memory and seemingly severed her bond to Samekichi. Wadanohara, distraught, left for the realm of the witches outside of the Sea Kingdom with her three other familiars who she met after her first.

When she traveled back to the Sea Kingdom, some things were amiss, and Samekichi seemed bent on driving her out of the sea she so loved. But she had a duty, as some forces were threatening the security of her home and the protection Meikai left to keep the enemies out...

strengths/abilities
Wadanohara is one of the strongest magic users and most powerful healers in the Sea Kingdom, trained in the magics that Meikai left to her. Her spells are attuned to the sea and the water, letting her manipulate water as easily as breathing and using it to defend herself or to heal her allies. Her healing spells are top-notch, though unfortunately her physical combat abilities aren't as good as her magical aptitude. The witch relied on her magical skills and her wits, as well as teamwork with her three strong familiars who were all with their own specialties. If push comes to shove, Wadanohara is capable of using her more powerful spells, borrowing power from the sea itself and from the moon, which she has a connection to.

- Healing
- Water Manipulation
- Spells
- Lunar Manipulation

equipment
- A long metal staff in the shape of an anchor at one end.
- Witch's hat
- a small pack containing food to help her replenish herself when she expends energy for her abilities

I have read and agree to the rules and terms for this roleplay.
Original Coding: FieryCold

While unfamiliar with the franchise in question just reading the app she seems to be a step above street level power wise.

While unfamiliar with the franchise in question just reading the app she seems to be a step above street level power wise.
Mhm, what should I do for her abilities? :o I know she's a non-combatant/healer most of the time, but any tips on how to limit her? ^^

Canon Character Sheet-
full

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):
556464522-51cdd1e20075806105620fe756b36486.jpg

Name:
Mabel "Medea" Simmons Now ya call me Madea ya hear.

Age(or estimated guess):
Now don't you go asking a woman her age hun.

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Tyler Perry's Medea (She has many movies and shows sooo....)

Has a criminal record which started at the age of nine. All from theft up to attempted murder. That's probable the main important thing.
Aims to be even and does so in a bad way, when asked why she felt the need to get somebody all the time, Madea answered: "Well when you gettin' got and somebody done got you and you go get them, when you get 'em, everybody's gon' get got."
She's been a foster mother, been to jail, had a family reunion.

Encase the video didn't help um I have the site I got most of my sums.
Madea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

General Personality:
Scurrilous and saucy in remarks and behavior, Madea is full of comical sass and vulgar, abusive language. She also has many catch phrases, such as "You crazy as hell," and "I outta punch you in da face!" Madea is mostly noted for her outrageous overreactions and thuggish toughness over which she has shown no shame.
Inner Personality:
In spite of her outrageous and shocking behaviors, Madea is consultative, protective, and motherly at heart. Madea provides life lessons, guidance, and direction to most. Madea is mentally strong and offers nurturing advice to struggling individuals of whom she cares for.

Strengths/Abilities:
Escaping cops, using hand guns
Speaks what's on her mind
Can handle herself rather well in a fight

Glock handgun
Her purse I would have to say -weapon wise I mean have you seen her hurt someone with that thing
money, snacks, bottled water -probable what be in the purse if your wondering but don't mean she couldn't hurt someone without anything

I agree to all the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.