"Call me a vigilante if you want...
...truth is, I'm just a soldier."

Name
Soldier: 76

Exact age unknown, estimated to be around late 50's to mid 60's

Canon
latest

Biography

Before there was Soldier 76, there was a young man by the name of Jack Morrison. Morrison grew up in rural Indiana, to a family of humble farmers. At eighteen, Morrison packed his bags and joined the military. He had planned to serve a brief stint in the armed forces and then return home to the family farm, but his work ethic and courage caught the eye of the military brass. Before long, he earned a coveted position in the government's controversial and still-classified "soldier enhancement program." Military scientists shaped Morrison and other inductees into the perfect soldiers, blessed with superhuman speed, strength, and agility.

Morrison would be to the test, as he and his fellow augmented soldiers would soon put their abilities to use with the advent of the Omnic Crisis, a devastating AI uprising that terrorized humanity on a global scale. This crisis lead to the United Nations finally forming Overwatch. This small, experimental group would bring together the best and brightest from around the world to wage asymmetrical warfare against the robots. Among the short list of prospective agents included two members of the soldier enhancement program: Jack Morrison and Gabriel Reyes, who became fast friends, despite their different backgrounds. With Reyes' skill combined with Morrisons charismatic leadership, Overwatch found the strength to defeat the robots and end the Omnic Crisis.

After the Omnic Crisis, Overwatch experienced a meteoric rise in prominence. New funding and resources gave the now-public organization far-reaching global influence. The world celebrated Overwatch's agents as heroes, but none more so than Morrison. He became the face of Overwatch, a symbol of hope and promise across the world. Jack envisioned a bright future for humanity, and under his leadership, Overwatch served as a global peacekeeping force and an engine for innovation, making advances in scientific fields as varied as space exploration and medical research.

It was not to last however. Decades after the Omnic Crisis, Overwatch was shaken by a series of allegations, and its agents became targets of derision for the media. Morrison did his best to hold Overwatch together, but he was facing an internal rebellion led by a traitor within Overwatch. One year before Overwatch's disbandment, Morrison and an unknown individual came to blows at the Overwatch Swiss HQ.

Jack Morrison did not survive the encounter. His body was never found at the ruins of the HQ, and after extensive searching, he was declared dead.

Five years after the end of Overwatch, and unknown terrorist going by the name of "Soldier: 76" began a series of attacks against financial institutions, shadowy corporations, and former Overwatch facilities. He had no allies or accomplices, but witnesses state the suspect had strength far beyond that of a normal man. The United States turned its attention to apprehending him, and indeed, Soldier: 76 became the target of an international manhunt.

In truth, Soldier: 76 was a fallen hero, turning to unfavorable tactics in the name of bringing whoever responsible for the fall of Overwatch to justice. He had declared a personal war, one that he would go on to fight no matter what else would stand in his way. Even if it is at the expense of the innocent, and the ones he once loved.

Strengths/Abilities
Enhanced Strength - Soldier: 76 has increased strength (compared to a normal human), at least enough to overpower multiple gang members and casually lift around the heavy pulse rifle. His striking strength is enough to satisfyingly crush a mans skull against a concrete wall and send a gang member flying at least two feet away with a punch to the chest.

Enhanced Stamina/Endurance - Modifications made to Soldier: 76's lungs, energy transfer and adrenaline has lead to him having far more stamina then the average man. He can full sprint across the battlefield almost indefinitely, and still be able to fight at acceptable levels. In addition, he is quite durable, tanking a grenade explosion as close range (albeit wounded, but still alive and walking).

Enhanced Reflexes/Thought - Modifications made to Soldier: 76's eyes and certain aspects of his brain allow him to quickly register situations and act quickly, giving him some counter to ambushes/suprise attacks. Even without his Tactical Visor active, Soldier: 76 can still manage to hit targets at long ranges (though this may just be because of his weapon. Speaking of which...)

Equipment
Heavy Pulse Rifle - Soldiers weapon of choice is the experimental Heavy Pulse Rifle. Created in the 2060's, it is a highly advanced heavy assault rifle that fires accelerated pulse "beams", which reach their destination far faster than the average projectile weapon. These pulse beams are incredibly accurate and can pick off targets at long range, while also doing decent damage to armor (especially armor and metal in the 1950's :|). The weapon is reloaded through cooled energy "clips", which Soldier carries a good amount of under his jacket.

Helix Rockets - Attached under the barrel of his heavy pulse rifle, Soldier: 76 can alternately fire a burst of three accurate, rocket-accelerated grenades which fly together in a twisting helix pattern before impact. They are specialized in doing heavy damage to slow/unmoving armored targets, but with a low "boom" factor, leading to low splash damage. They pack a punch when applied to solitary armored targets. Soldier: 76 carries a limited supply of helix rockets in his jacket.

Armored Military Vest - Underneath his hand-me-down sports jacket, Soldier: 76 wears a lightweight armored vest from his military days. It doesn't provide him a huge amount of protection, but it keeps him alive and stacks with his enhanced durability.

Tactical Visor - An experimental device granted to him upon his promotion to Overwatch Strike Commander, Soldier: 76 wields an iconic visor on his mask which grants him a basic tactical heads up display. However, when it is fully charged and Solder: 76 declares a "target rich enviroment", he can activate its prime function. When the Tactical Visor is activated, Soldier: 76 gains a full tactical reading of the situation and his vision and aim is cranked up to 11. When in this state, it is impossible for Soldier: 76 to miss any of his shots, as he will automatically lock on to the closest threat. The only way to evade Soldier: 76 in this state is to leave his line of sight (or just shoot at him until he dies); but as long as he can see you, you are most certainly dead, kiddo.

The Tactical Visor will go on a long recharge mode, becoming available when it is convenient for the plot when it is simply charged up again.

I agree to the rules, and have read the-- shit, wait, how did I end up here?

Last edited by a moderator:
reserve and stuff I guess

I know I'm going to regret this:

Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):

tumblr_o2wx25Px951rswl8zo1_r2_500.jpg

Skyla has blue eyes and dark-red hair, with a light accessory resembling a propellor and a bun. Her outfit consists of a long-sleeved light blue crop top, bulky dark blue gloves, light blue short-shorts, dark blue boots, a dark blue holster attached on her right thigh, and dark blue straps with white buckles that wrap around her stomach and hips.

Name: Skyla

Age(or estimated guess):
23 years old (Estimate)

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Pokemon! (Will be running a mix of her personality of manga, anime, and game. She comes from post Black and White 2, as well.)

Biography(at least a short synopsis):

Skyla is the Gym Leader in Mistralton City in the Unova Region. She waited to battle trainers who came there. She also works as a pilot, transferring cargo, and occasionally passengers to areas around the world. She helped take down the Seven Sages of Team Plasma when they tried to take over Unova. She has fought trainers from all over Unova and even the world. She has recently taken a job to perform Cargo runs to UN Controlled areas, and to also perform drops and supply runs in her plane to War torn and disease stricken areas of the Multiverse.

Strengths/abilities:

As a pilot, Skyla is very well trained in handling vehicles. Skyla is a lot stronger than she looks, able to handle heavy objects with ease. Skyla is also fairly mechanically inclined. She thinks logically and concisely. She remains calm in the face of danger, and is able to respond quickly to a situation that she faces. Skyla manages to remain hopeful, even if defeat is imminent. She also manages to remain pretty happy and upbeat.

Equipment:

Skyla has her Swanna with her. They are both around Level 50, and both are combat oriented. Uh, the formatting on here is a bit weird, so, uh, I'll post it later.

I'll link you to the wiki page. Look for Swanna down in the Pokemon World Tournament section.

Skyla - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

She has a pretty sharp flip knife on her that's stored in her holster. Mainly used for cutting rope and opening boxes and whatnot, but could still be used against a person.

Uh... I think that's all. Fuck, I hope I did this well.

And yes, of course I understand the rules.

Last edited:
(Fuck me.. I'm defaulting to Fire Emblem again ;w;.....)

latest

photo-23169.png

Name: Keaton

Age(or estimated guess):

Estimated guess i'd say probably 26

Canon(What fandom are they from?):

Fire Emblem Fates (Revelations...)

Keaton is a Wolfskin, beings capable of turning into werewolf-like creatures. Living in Nohr, he is the leader of his pack. Keaton shows up during the introduction to Chapter 13 with Kaden, both being badly injured. He tells them that he was with Kaden in Cyrkensia when buildings started to suddenly collapse and that they tried to help keep them stable but were attacked by invisible forces when they tried to. Camilla has Sakura heal the two of them, and the two join the Avatar's army to help protect the town and end the war. After the events of Revelations Keaton returned to his comfortable life on Mount Garou rather than live among humans as a hero. A popular folktale says he's often go visit his human friends, only to get lost on his way back home. He is the most attracted to objects out of everyone in the army. His birthday is October 30.

Strengths/Abilities:

Wolfskin have a lot of HP and decent defense so they can take some hits. Good strength and decent speed make them able to hit very hard in response... But only in beast form...

All the while Keaton has a notable skill from his class as Wolfskin...

Beastbane: In his beast form Keaton can deal bonus damage to other beasts...

Equipment (max 2 weapons)

A Beaststone+

more offensive type of stone lowers stats after each use but it wears off after not using it for awhile. (1 turn in game)

And a Beastrune

More defensive as it grants bonuses to to Defense and Resistance..

photo-23480.jpg

"Yeah.. I read the rules and what not... Now... Would anyone like to see this 'treasure' I found...?"

latest

Name: Max Thunderman ( Full name is Maximus Octavious Thunderman)
Age(or estimated guess):17
Canon(What fandom are they from?): The Thundermans
Biography(at least a short synopsis): Max Thunderman is the second oldest of the Thunderman children and is the first son of Thunderman. He has a big family with two younger sisters,one older twin sister and one brother. He resides in Hiddenvile and strives to be a supervillain.
Strengths/Abilities:Superintelligence-Exactly what it sounds like
Telekinesis- He can move up to three objects and/or people with his mind.
Telekinetic Blast- Basically it can break objects with this.
Ice Breath- Freeze people in ice, make snow, can work on ghosts.
Heat Breath- A blast of heat, primarly used to unmelt people/objects
Thundersense- Basically spider sense
True Sight- Seeing ghosts
Hand to Hand combat- As the name stands, Max can also do a backflip/frontflip
Master Engineer- He can invent/engineer electronic gadgets.

Equipment (max 2 weapons): Brain Wiper- Erases your mind for a short amount of time.
Guitar- It isn't much of weapon, but it makes some great music.

Weakness: -He is very arrogant and is very prideful too.
-His telekinesis can only lift objects lighter than him/his weight. So no, he can't lift a Big Daddy.
- His telekinteic Blast only works some of the time.
-His ice breath can be melted.
-Heat breath works sometimes and needs time to cool off. Can't use ice breath and heat breath immediatly after this.
-Thunder Sense only senses danger, not tell him what the danger is.. So yes, if someone is behind him with a knife, he will sense it, but not know unless the assassilant is heavily panting/ literally in front of him.
- True sight probably won't work.
- His hand to hand combat is by no means perfect at all.
- He can engineer gadgets/ create things he knows/
- He faints at the sight of needles,.
- Cocky
-Brain Wiper only works on one person at a time.
I accept these rules... Not! Nothing will make me conform! I am Max Thunderman and play by my own rules.

WITHDRAWN!

Last edited:
YES. YES. YES!

"... I have to say one more thing before we leave.
...Rrrgh rawrggh rrh! That's dragon for "I love you!""

Kanna.%2528Fire.Emblem%2529.full.1908864.jpg

name
cronus.round.png

cronus.round.png

canon
feif-april056-383x242_c.jpg

biography
Kana is the child of the Avatar and the grandchild of Mikoto. Shortly after being born, Kana was placed in the Deeprealms for her safety so she could be raised free from the war between Hoshido and Nohr. From time to time, the Avatar and their spouse would often come over and visit to make sure that Kana was okay. After several years in the Deeprealms, Kana would always become excited whenever she learned that the Avatar was going to pay her a visit.

However, one day her excitement for the Avatar's visit is cut short by a sudden attack from invaders. Fortunately, the Avatar arrived just in time to save her from any potential harm. The Avatar told her to flee to safety, but the enemy invaders were too much for the Avatar and their friends to handle. She refused to leave and, in her rage of seeing the Avatar hurt, degenerates into a dragon, revealing that she had inherited the Avatar's transformation ability. Despite her powerful newfound abilities gaining the upper hand, she was spiraling out of control, just like the Avatar in the past. The Avatar and their forces quickly defeated the enemy invaders before Kana could fully degenerate, and Kana was calmed back into her human form. Though she was afraid that the Avatar would be upset by her sudden rage, the Avatar was more proud than anything at her. However they warned Kana that without a Dragonstone, which Azura crafted for them, she could lose herself once more in her rage. Although the Avatar did not want her to come along because of her tender-young age, Kana's fear of them never returning again if trouble occurs again convinced the Avatar to allow her to join them on their journey.
strengths/abilities
As the Avatar's child, Kana has the blood of a dragon in her veins, enabling her to transform into a dragon at will. The transformation can also be triggered through powerful emotions such as anger, but with the Dragonstone in hand she is able to control it for combat. As a dragon, she gains the power of flight, and her body undergoes massive transformation into a dragon the size of a large horse, increasing her strength and speed. Even as a human, several parts of her body, her limbs in particular, can morph into body parts of a dragon, whether it be a leg or a mutated maw.

She is deft with a sword, but isn't as good with it as the Avatar. Kana also has better than average strength, endurance and agility.

equipment
- Dragonstone
- Steel Sword

weakness
Kana, a child who had been left to live on her own in the Deeprealms with only small visits from her parents, has a crippling fear for loneliness. She detests the idea of being lonely and hates to be ignored. The thought of a friend of hers dying, or if somebody leaves and never returns to her is a terrifying one. Because of this, she is prone to throwing tantrums or bursting into tears.

I UNDERSTAND THE RULES

Original Coding: FieryCold

If it's all well and good, I'll reserve a spot! This may make up for the fact that I was too late to be in the previous one.

Reactions: Jeremi
-OC Character Sheet-

This is a room. There are many like it, but this one is unique in its decor and feel. While everyone else has added a touch of color and life, this one has the distinct feel of a storeroom rather then a place where someone lives. What personal items are around are small and portable. Mostly, everything here is dedicated to the care and well-being of its owners job. Upon the lone desk, a much-ragged military bible is book marked with a scrap of paper as the sharp smell of oil wafts in the room. There's also a bed, but it looks untouched.

Its owner isn't much one for sleeping at night.

Upon the wall, rests a claymore, of devilish appearance. And yet, the place of honor afforded to it shows the owner considers it very dear to him for his own reasons. Beyond that, everything else is locked away in their own box and kept in place for when the owner needs must move. On the desk, rests exactly three books. A French-English dictionary, Stephen Hawking's 'Origin of the Universe' and finally, a faded copy of T.H. Elliot's 'The Wasteland.' The final item of note is the closet and the mini-fridge next to the desk, both closed. Otherwise, nothing remains to attest to the character of the man who occupies this room.

The door slides open and in he strides.

The heavy, ponderous stride of boots herald the tall man, six feet as he ducks slightly automatically to let himself in. Clad in ecclesiastical wear as a lay priest would, a black longcoat over it all and a wide-brimmed hat. Of the sort favored by traveling priests in the days when the Western States was yet to be tamed. A silver cross dangled around his neck and in his handsome features, gleamed eyes red and bright. The hat and the coat are placed on a hook. They'll need to be cleaned later. Gloves are removed and thrown into a waste receptacle near his desk. Sinking into his chair, he stares unseeing at the device before him. His personal advanced Scroll Datapad before he enters his report.

With recruits Impulse and Clare, we investigated the space hulk....

Time passes. His fingers fly over the screen, as he tries to put in the memory and recommendations of his team. It remains fresh in his mind until finally...He hits send. His work is done, he can finally relax as he gives thanks humbly to God as a faithful man should. For the first time, he feels a need for such sleep as he could give and taking out an old pipboy from a drawer-a gift from a friend, long ago he turns on its radio and lays out, fully dressed as he closes his eyes. The white noise blocks out everything else and to the music of the Torch radio station, Lucifer sleeps.

Tomorrow would be another day.

---------------

"Coalition Agent, Lucifer Matthias...Anghelscu? That's a mouthful. Latin?"

"Romanian. It appears to be an adopted one. Apparently, wizards can do many things if they possess a full name, though for many years he thought it his own."

"Gracious me." Xeanhort, Master of the Torch glanced over the file once before moving off to the edge of the observation platform, where down below in one of the dueling circles, the subject of their conversation was using live blades against an opponent. Very familiar ones at that as he added offhand.

"Black Keys? Of the Burial Agency?"

"He said, he was a member in his native dimension."

"Not unlike our own Kotomine, may he rest in peace."

Seeing the incredulous look, the Torch Commander chuckled aloud.

"Death cancels all debts. For all that he did in life, its foolish to waste time hating him when dead. Now, back to this agent."

"Er, yes sir."

As the aide jabbered on, Xeanhort watched with interest at the two circling each other....The woman with the yellow, almost cat-like eyes and the man with the demonic red. And though one swung with enough force to shatter bones and the other so quick as to be a blur, there was no malice within each. Only the desire to test as sparks flew and both circled and slashed and ducked the others blow.

And idly, listening with half an ear, Xeanhort made a memo to watch the rising career of Clare the Huntress with great interest if her skills here were anything to go by. Glancing at the folder after deeming enough time to have gone by, he added interrupting.

"A reserve member of the M.E.U. Hmm. He'll do perfectly. Send him in."

The aide nodded and left to do so. Xeanhort waited patiently. About fifteen minutes, the door opened and Lucifer stepped in. Xeanhort smiled.

"We have a new mission for you."

-Fin-

Name: Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu

"My name is Father Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu. I was born the son of a Gypsy Witch, in my veins run the bloodline of Dracula. In Texas I was raised and in the Burial Agency I found my calling. I am the Executor, he who wields the sword that cleans the world. I slew Black Paw the Katshituashku. By my hand, I killed the Sorcerer Zheng. I saw the fires of the London Blitz and the Hell that evil had made it. When the Red Court declared an unjust war, I was there with my sword in hand. When the unrestful spirits of the Forest of Suicides threatened, I was there. I am a friend of wizards and a guest of coyotes. And among the Hunters, my reach is long. My hated enemy is the Scholomance. My greatest enemy is myself."

Strengths/Abilities:

Hypnosis, Shape-Shifting(Panther, Wolf, Bat Swarm, Rat Swarm), Phasing(walls and barriers that have been unblessed only, requires an invitation to do so otherwise), Wall-walking, Enhanced Speed/Strength/Perception, Night Vision, Regeneration, Control over bats and rats, Control over the weather(Fog and heavy rain only), Hypnotism, Secretes an aphrodisiac venom from his saliva. All of which requires a steady supply of blood to use.

Multilingual, has a knowledge and practice of multiversal paranormal threats alongside the Multiversal Emergency Unit, has recently adopted Baijiquan Martial Arts as an additional to his Black Key mastery as well as known for being one of the primary practitioners of Hirazuki-styled sword fighting in the Torch. In addition, he makes it a point to be as well-rounded as possible and can perform some degree of on-the-spot medical aid, at least till someone more skilled or with abilities leaning towards it can come. His greatest asset in the Torch as its agent is his mind, slanted towards investigation missions and hunts.

Equipment (max 2 weapons): The Black Keys of the Burial Agency and a blessed silver/iron blade, in the style of a Chinese jian.

Weakness: Weaknesses include an aversion to running water and a downgrade of physical abilities in sunlight. Destroying the heart and decapitation are likewise permanent ways to kill him off. Thanks to his great faith though as a Christian, holy places and their ilk no longer have power over him.

"Like lies with like, in every heresy and the monuments are fired, some more, some less; to each depravity its own degree. I understand the rules."

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
9e45d536c80286ddfd3440680f1cef4b.jpg

Name: Clare
Canon: Claymore
Biography:

When Clare was younger, a Yoma had disguised itself as her older brother. Said Yoma had killed her parents and would have most likely killed her too if it hadn't been for a Claymore named Teresa saving her life. Shortly after, the young girl had nowhere to go, so Teresa took her in. But, after Teresa's death at the hands of another Claymore named Priscilla, Clare had requested to become a Claymore herself through the means of taking in Teresa's flesh and blood so she could live on through Clare herself. She is classed as an offensive type, most likely so she could get revenge for Teresa's death.

Clare is ranked #47 and possibly one of the weakest Claymore in the nameless organization she works for in her world, she is curently a recruit and Huntress in the Torch, and although she isn't a very good leader she makes a good frontline fighter.

Strengths/Abilities: Clare can sense shape shifting, demon like creatures called Yomas, her eyes turn gold and the pupils become cat-like when she senses one nearby. She can use Quicksword, a berserk sword swinging ability she obtained through being given the right arm of the Claymore that was teaching her. Said ability allows Clare to attack at superhuman speed and control the technique. Claymore are half human, and half Yoma, which is why they can sense Yomas as well as they can.

She can also alter her voice to imitate another's or sound like a man.

Clare also possesses superhuman strength, since she isn't human and is half Yoma she can also alter her appearance to become similar to a Yomas and gain more strength from it at a cost of possibly losing her humanity-part of this process is called Awakening and she can heal herself this way even though it puts physical strain on her being like how she healed a hole in her torso. Though, she can still be killed notably by means like decapitation, which seems to be the most effective way to kill Claymore.

(Clare most likely won't use Quicksword since I think she doesn't completely master it until later on in the series and I see little point in her using it. Same goes for Awakening.)

Equipment (max 2 weapons): just her blade

I've read and agree to the rules.

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve a duo please.

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked the rules.

No duos allowed, gomen

GVT1nGf.png

@Crow

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
yea i just read danke danke.

Now I'm contemplating on my character choices, and discussing stuff with my friend as to which of our selected characters we're going to bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.