Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhm, what should I do for her abilities? :o I know she's a non-combatant/healer most of the time, but any tips on how to limit her? ^^

Honestly I'm not a big fan of nerfing...water manipulation in itself isn't too bad I'm just wondering the scope of her abilities especially since the game is set in a city submerged in water lol.

Honestly I'm not a big fan of nerfing...water manipulation in itself isn't too bad I'm just wondering the scope of her abilities especially since the game is set in a city submerged in water lol.
Mm, I could set limits for her water manipulation. ^^; She can manipulate the waves, or make defensive water domes or bubbles, but she's not really an offensive fighter. Her abilities are more for blocking or deflecting, and pushing people away from her. Is her healing ability alright for the setting?

Mm, I could set limits for her water manipulation. ^^; She can manipulate the waves, or make defensive water domes or bubbles, but she's not really an offensive fighter. Her abilities are more for blocking or deflecting, and pushing people away from her. Is her healing ability alright for the setting?

Okay, then that should be fine, and yeah the healing ability works too.

Appearance:

sBPFFlp.jpg

"It doesn't really matter... Nothing, matters."

Name:

Owlman
(Real name unknown)

Age(or estimated guess):

Mid 20's, possible 30's (not specified).

Canon:

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

Biography (history):

Owlman was once one of the six "heads" of a notorious organization known as the "Crime Syndicate", which once dominated the Earth in an alternate reality, using their powers to instill fear within the populace. Resistance against them was difficult, as even the Justice League was no match in that reality, as only Lex Luthor, from that reality, managed to survive. He formerly dated Super Woman, another "head" of the Crime Syndicate, who had taken a liking to him due to his insidious nature, as being a Nihilist, he had thought the only "real" choice one could make, the only choice that mattered, was to destroy all of reality... Proving to be much crazier than even she herself was. Owlman's nihilism ultimately lead him to the conclusion that using the QED to demolish Earth Prime, which would effectively demolish all of reality in the process, as the origin of reality as humanity knew it, came from that very planet. Ultimately, the plan was thwarted, and Owlman thought he had met his demise when he let the QED detonate, despite having the opportunity to cancel it's process, smiling as he stood there... After all, his choice wouldn't matter if somewhere out there, an alternate version of himself would have cancelled the process... But, little did he know, that just before he met his demise... He would find himself suddenly plunging into a strange underwater city, with no knowledge of how or why he came to be there...

Strengths/Abilities:

- Genius Level Intelect; His intellect is nearly, if not exactly on par with that of Batman, with extensive knowledge on various subjects, including but not limited to: advanced Science, Mathematics, Geography, history, and more.

- Incredible Tactician/Analyst; Owlman was a highly efficient, strategist and Organizer of the now detained Crime Syndicate, which was once an organization that terrorized the Earth in a parrallel reality, where they wiped out all but one member of the Justice League. His incredible deduction skills, and sense of tactics have carried in very far in his line of work, though it is somewhat hampered by his deep rooted Nihilism, though that very sense of Nihilism did win over the heart of the Murderous Psychopath; Super Woman.

- Computers Expert; It is widely known that Owlman is very capable of understanding, operating, and manipulating a very wide variety of computers, a capability that mirrors if not exceeds that of Batman, to a degree. This area of expertise, combined with his natural talent for creating gadgets eventually lead him to creating the QED (Quantum Eigenstate Device), a bomb, capable of destroying entire worlds VIA tapping into a virtually unlimited pool of power.

- Gadgetry; Akin to Batman, Owlman has a natural talent for designing and making a wide variety of gadgets, them being a huge front behind his incredible feats and his success in the Crims Syndicate, notable products of his talent include the Owlsuit, his Owlrangs, and a Stealthjet that Wonderwoman snagged from him, equipped with advanced cloaking technology.

- Master Martial Artist; Esepcially with his power armor to aid him, Owlman is a very formidable opponent in hand to hand combat, having fought Batman to a near standstill in the process. However, his combat style appears to be alot more brutal than Batman's, as he is not afraid to kill, intentionally or not, unlike Batman is.

Equipment (max 2 weapons):

- Owlsuit; A remarkable suit of power armor, with enough strength to enable it's user to overpower Wonderwoman, to some degree... It has various addons that give Owlman an edge in combat, including retractable claws, which he uses in combat, twin launchers which shoot explosive projectiles at his opponents (from the wrist segments of his armor), an airtight mask, which has been shown to protect against chemical attacks, and presumably allows his suit to function as an EVA suit, for a limited time (for the sake of the RP, let's say it's about 10 minutes).

- Cape; This cape is much like Batmans cape, in the sense that it is considerably resilient, able to protect Owlman against various projectiles, allows him to glide in the air, and much more... However, unlike the Bat-cape, this one appears to have multiple flexible, but durable segments, made of an unknown, light metallic alloy, capable of hardening on a moments notice to help him glide better in the air.

- Utility Belt; Akin to Batman's utility belt, Owlman's utility belt holds various gadgets which he uses in battle... This is where most of his weapons are stored too, most notably his Owlrangs, which function much like Batarangs, except non-explosive ones are actually capable of returning to their weilder, much like a boomerang.​

Last edited:
Appearance:

sBPFFlp.jpg

"It doesn't matter... Nothing, matters."

Name:

Owlman
(Real name unknown)

Age(or estimated guess):

Mid 20's, possible 30's (not specified).

Canon:

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

Biography (history):

Owlman was once one of the six "heads" of a notorious organization known as the "Crime Syndicate", which once dominated the Earth in an alternate reality, using their powers to instill fear within the populace. Resistance against them was difficult, as even the Justice League was no match in that reality, as only Lex Luthor, from that reality, managed to survive. He formerly dated Super Woman, another "head" of the Crime Syndicate, who had taken a liking to him due to his insidious nature, as being a Nihilist, he had thought the only "real" choice one could make, the only choice that mattered, was to destroy all of reality... Proving to be much crazier than even she herself was. Owlman's nihilism ultimately lead him to the conclusion that using the QED to demolish Earth Prime, which would effectively demolish all of reality in the process, as the origin of reality as humanity knew it, came from that very planet. Ultimately, the plan was thwarted, and Owlman thought he had met his demise when he let the QED detonate, despite having the opportunity to cancel it's process, smiling as he stood there... After all, his choice wouldn't matter if somewhere out there, an alternate version of himself would have cancelled the process... But, little did he know, that just before he met his demise... He would find himself suddenly plunging into a strange underwater city, with no knowledge of how or why he came to be there...

Strengths/Abilities:

- Genius Level Intelect; His intellect is nearly, if not exactly on par with that of Batman, with extensive knowledge on various subjects, including but not limited to: advanced Science, Mathematics, Geography, history, and more.

- Incredible Tactician/Analyst; Owlman was a highly efficient, strategist and Organizer of the now detained Crime Syndicate, which was once an organization that terrorized the Earth in a parrallel reality, where they wiped out all but one member of the Justice League. His incredible deduction skills, and sense of tactics have carried in very far in his line of work, though it is somewhat hampered by his deep rooted Nihilism, though that very sense of Nihilism did win over the heart of the Murderous Psychopath; Super Woman.

- Computers Expert; It is widely known that Owlman is very capable of understanding, operating, and manipulating a very wide variety of computers, a capability that mirrors if not exceeds that of Batman, to a degree. This area of expertise, combined with his natural talent for creating gadgets eventually lead him to creating the QED (Quantum Eigenstate Device), a bomb, capable of destroying entire worlds VIA tapping into a virtually unlimited pool of power.

- Gadgetry; Akin to Batman, Owlman has a natural talent for designing and making a wide variety of gadgets, them being a huge front behind his incredible feats and his success in the Crims Syndicate, notable products of his talent include the Owlsuit, his Owlrangs, and a Stealthjet that Wonderwoman snagged from him, equipped with advanced cloaking technology.

- Owlsuit; A remarkable suit of power armor, with enough strength to enable it's user to overpower Wonderwoman, to some degree... It has various addons that give Owlman an edge in combat, including retractable claws, which he uses in combat, twin launchers which shoot explosive projectiles at his opponents (from the wrist segments of his armor), an airtight mask, which has been shown to protect against chemical attacks, and presumably allows his suit to function as an EVA suit, for a limited time (for the sake of the RP, let's say it's about 10 minutes).

- Cape; This cape is much like Batman's cape, in the sense that it is considerably resilient, able to protect Owlman against various projectiles, allows him to glide in the air, and much more... However, unlike the Bat-cape, this one appears to have multiple flexible, but durable segments, made of an unknown, light metallic alloy, capable of hardenin on a moments notice to help him glide better in the air.

- Utility Belt; Akin to Batman's utility belt, Owlman's utility belt holds various gadgets which he uses in battle... This is where most of his weapons are stored too, most notably his Owlrangs, which function much like Batarangs, except non-explosive ones are actually capable of returning to their weilder, much like a boomerang.​
"Yeesh, and I thought my batsy was a downer"

3.png

"It's not like I appreciate your company, but I'm just glad I didn't spend this day alone..."

Name

Hayasaka(last name)
Mirei(first name)

Canon

3YZZhG6.png

Biography

The Cinderella story starts off with a regular girl. Enter Hayasaka Mirei - she was just a regular young girl in a world akin to an 'ordinary' one. Rebellious and into the latest fashion and trends, she was your average teenager, until one day, destiny smacked her right in the face as a young man who called himself 'The Producer', who offered her a chance to be an idol at a talent agency.

As she was integrated into the idol industry, she had been to many places, met new people and such. Her stories were plenty, and challenges few as long as her peers were by her side. Her transformation seemed to be close to that of a Cinderella, except the clock would never strike midnight.

All this while, Producer had been by her side, supporting her like a true producer should. But soon she will learn that the magic of Cinderella will not last forever, and that every clock has to strike midnight, one way or another.*

Strengths

Mirei may be a lone wolf, but she is shown to be great with children. Specific charisma, I may? She gets along with younger and/or tinier characters, and vice versa is true.

Those dance lessons really help her dexterity out.

Also, she has enhanced baseball skills, just in case you want to throw something at her while she is holding an elongated piece of equipment.

Abilities

As long as she is outside her home realm, Mirei is capable of weaponizing music through the use of musical instruments. In addition to causing damage, it may cause certain additional effects depending on instrument. Since this is her first time outside her home realm, her music manipulation abilities are rough and difficult to control at first, especially since her instrument of choice is the likes of a guitar.

Equipment

(Weapons)

Red Guitar that belongs to friend - It is a red guitar with this shape and an odd signature on it. Mirei can utilize this item as a weapon by strumming it. The tunes it releases will cause damage, blow others back and have a chance of sending people into a temporary confused state. Oh, and she can smash people with this guitar, too. Guitars were built for bludgeoning after all. Who doesn't know that?

(Non-weapons)

An odd book that says How to Sieve through a Murder Game by Kido Maki on the cover. How did this get into her pockets? And what the everliving hell is a Murder Game? Why is her Producer's full name there? No one will truly know. But hey, at least it contains useful information. Now, let's turn to this page to identify the culprit...

An iPhone-shaped smartphone adorned with a phone case that seems to comment on the latest fashion trends. Truly, the staple for every modern teenager. Try to keep up with those stone-age flippies, grandpa!

3 Purple cans of a certain soft drink. Some might recognize the substance it contains as 'Grape-flavoured Fanta'.

2 cans of unidentified hot drink. Probably lukewarm right now. Likely 'Milk Coffee'.

A partially-eaten candy bar. Grape-flavoured.

2 non-eaten candy bars, both grape-flavoured.

Other Information:

Rules? Hmph! I have no idea what you're talking about!

*this metaphorically describes her getting sucked into Rapture.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva and Raven
I'm going to reserve a spot until I pick my character of choice~

Appearance
437e1a843d381b0652b7364511f8974f.png

"Murders? What murders, officer? Oh, THOSE murders! Sorry, I don't know anything about any murders. I'm not a murderer or anything. I'm not well versed in murder at all!"

Name
Ayano Aishi

Canon
Yandere Simulator

Biography
Ever since Ayano was a child, she has felt absolutely no emotions. Her parents noticed this, causing her father to worry for her. Not wanting to worry him, she made it her hobby to conduct herself like a normal girl. She rides bikes, plays video games, reads manga, and interacts with other girls at school. However, Ayano enjoys none of these things. The world is black and white to her, appearing uninteresting and dull. She feels absolutely nothing, but in her opinion its not as bad as it sounds. This is just a normal reality to her. She is apathetic, uncaring, and has never been attached to any one person or any one thing until she met her Senpai at school.

When Ayano met her Senpai, it changed her life. Suddenly, a dull world of nothingness was illuminated with light and colors. She experienced sensations she had never felt before, learning what it was like to be a human for the first time ever in her life. After learning she could feel this way, she yearned to make this boy her own. Nothing would stand in her way. He would never belong to anyone else, but her. Nobody could ever love him like she did. And if anyone would ever try to take him away, she would do whatever it took to remove the insect from her path--even if it meant killing them.

And then one day, it happened: someone else wanted her Senpai. Seeing this happen awoke more new feelings in Ayano, teaching her what it was like to feel rage and jealousy. But everything would be okay in the end. Ayano would protect her beloved Senpai from this foul demoness no matter what the cost. Nobody else mattered. Nothing would come between her and her Senpai. They belonged together. Ayano would get rid of this girl, no matter what.

Strenghts/Abilities
Stamina:
Ayano Aishi has a vast amount of stamina. She can run faster than the average person around her age for quite some time and won't get tired out.

Strength: Ayano can carry someone of her own weight or heavier and even push around large dumpsters containing trash and a body inside.

Mindbreak: Ayano is skilled at torturing people and can mental break someone after torturing them for 40 hours.

Strong Senses: When focusing enough, Ayano can tell where someone is even without seeing them. This is partly connected to a keen sense of smell and hearing.

Equipment
- A basic knife
- A syringe / tranquilizer

Weakness
Ayano has but one weakness: her beloved Senpai. Should something happen to him, Ayano would take the life of the one responsible before killing herself afterwards. She can't live without him. Even someone insulting her Senpai could be a weakness, as she will be very likely to lose control of her rage and snap at someone for disrespecting him.

[spoili]
[/spoili]

I read and understand the rules.​

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Name: Ty Lee

Canon(What fandom are they from?): Avatar: The Last Airbender

Biography(at least a short synopsis): Ty Lee was born in the Fire Nation, to a noble family where she had six sisters all identical in appearance to her. Desperately wanting to be seen as unique, she ran away and joined the circus, where she was recruited (through very questionable means) by her old friend and Fire Nation Princess Azula. From there, she worked alongside Azula and their other close friend Mai in order to take control of the Earth Kingdom and defeat Avatar Aang. Eventually, Mai turns on Azula in order to help Azula's brother and Mai's love interest Zuko to escape from a maximum security prison, and when Azula attempts to subdue Mai, Ty Lee stops her. Both are arrested until Azula and her father's defeat.

During her incarceration, Ty Lee managed to make friends with the Kyoshi Warriors, teaching them her Chi blocking technique, and she eventually became not only a Kyoshi Warrior, but a bodyguard to Fire Lord Zuko himself.

Strengths/Abilities: Ty Lee has a skill known as chi blocking, which enables her to touch certain pressure points on an opponent, making them completely immobile for a short time. She also is a contortionist, and an acrobat, meaning that dexterity isn't an issue for her. Able to do cartwheels and handstands, and keep her balance on small spaces, her agility and dexterity make up for a lack of brute strength.

Equipment (max 2 weapons): As she's not in her Kyoshi Warrior getup here, the only weapons she has are these hands.

Weakness: Ty Lee is pretty spacey, and can get distracted by unusual things, like dust clouds or teaching bears to do a handstand. She is also driven by a desire to be unique, and may sometimes come across as a bit too quirky as a result. Ty Lee also has the misfortune of being a bit too naive and oblivious, and can be motivated, or manipulated, by fear.

"Read the rules, and I'm ready to go! This is gonna be so much fun!"

Appearance~
wendy_marvell__6__render_by_stella1994x-d8npvza.png

Canon: Fairy Tail (Edolas Arc)

Strengths/Abilities and Biography:
"Umm...Hi... My name is Wendy... Wendy Marvell. I'm...Oh..... I'm sorry, I'm so nervous..." I'm a Dragon Slayer... A Sky Dragon Slayer at that. N-No! That doesn't mean I killed a dragon! I'd never do something like that to Grandine!! Anyway.. I use Sky Dragon magic, and I'm a wizard of the guild, Fairy Tail! It's really nice.. And I have awesome friends, like Natsu, Lucy, and Erza! We go on plenty of adventures together... But... I hope I don't slow them down... I'm not a fighter... Unless I have to be. I can use tons of healing magic though!! Unfortunately... Umm... I can't use my magic right now... Edolas is trying to limit magic power and steal it from my friends and even me and Natsu! I'm so sorry!! ...I hope you like me!!!

Air Shatter Cannon

Last edited:
Appearance~
wendy_marvell__6__render_by_stella1994x-d8npvza.png
latest

Canon: Fairy Tail

Strengths/Abilities and Biography:
"Umm...Hi... My name is Wendy... Wendy Marvell. I'm...Oh..... I'm sorry, I'm so nervous..." I'm a Dragon Slayer... A Sky Dragon Slayer at that. N-No! That doesn't mean I killed a dragon! I'd never do something like that to Grandine!! Anyway.. I use Sky Dragon magic, and I'm a wizard of the guild, Fairy Tail! It's really nice.. And I have awesome friends, like Natsu, Lucy, and Erza! We go on plenty of adventures together... But... I hope I don't slow them down... I'm not a fighter... Unless I have to be. I can use tons of healing magic though!! So...I hope you like me!!!"

"Um.... I don't use weapons......."

(Will be editing a bit later, but here we go~)
Wendy just may be a taaad too strong, as the level cap, as seen on the first post, is street-level, i.e. no one stronger than Spider-Man is the more specific limiter, and I knoooow muh Fairy Tail lore even though I haven't caught up to it in like two months, and the head GM would rather not nerf characters, so yeah

@Ryu Keiko

Wendy just may be a taaad too strong, as the level cap, as seen on the first post, is street-level, i.e. no one stronger than Spider-Man is the more specific limiter, and I knoooow muh Fairy Tail lore even though I haven't caught up to it in like two months, and the head GM would rather not nerf characters, so yeah

@Ryu Keiko
Perhaps the player could specify the era or time in which Wendy is from. Seeing that they stated that Wendy is 12 as opposed to (SPOILER) or (SPOILER), this might be pre-bullshitpowerups.

got-game-of-thrones-31299771-500-500.png

"And any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king at all."

- Name -
Lord Tywin Lannister
"The Great Lion of the Rock"

- Age -

- Canon -
A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones

- Biography -
Born to Tylos Lannister and Jeyne Marbrand, Tywin was born in a difficult time for House Lannister, the supposed dominant family within the Westerlands. At the time of his birth and young adulthood, the Westerlands, particularly House Reynes and House Tarbecks were virtually mocking the Lannisters, Tylos generally regarded as a weak and incompetent ruler. more interested in wet-nurse mistresses than his family name. During the War of the Ninepenny Kings, Tywin began to establish the Lannister's dominance in raw military prowess, gaining the ire of practically rebelling houses.

Before Robert's Rebellion, House Reynes and House Karbecks were destroyed in an infamous event of civil war. Spawning from this came the "Rains of Castamere", a song now sung among Lannister soldiers demonstrating Tywin's rise of power among those that dare to face the acclaimed strategist. During Robert's Rebellion, Tywin remained neutral until the end, storming the capital, King's Landing, looting and scorching the city before Eddard "Ned" Stark could arrive.

Now, with the realm divided once more since the displacement of the Targaryens, Tywin fights for control of not only the Westerlands but political power in King's Landing, trying to keep his family competent enough to lead to in the future.

- Strengths/Abilities -
Lord Tywin Lannister is by no means special in many regards. There is nothing superhuman or amazing about the man upon face value, and even in swordsmanship, Tywin can be easily beaten due to his advancing age. What makes Tywin special, and so feared among rivaling fiefdoms is simple- his mind. The Great Lion of the Rock is a master tactician and strategist, knowing how to win a war even if he loses all of his battles. Some call him ruthless, but Tywin calls that "determination", using anything he can to prevail in the end. He understands war greatly, and because of this, Tywin knows what it needed to not only win but to thrive in times of conflict.

- Equipment -
Outside of his military attire shown in the picture, Tywin carries a simple yet well-forged longsword. Interestingly, the Lannister's family sword, Brightroar, was lost ages ago in the seas of Old Valyria. As such, Tywin is desperate to find such a sword, but alas, has not found any available as of yet.

"I have read and understood the rules, you can thank me once I win you this war."

Last edited:

latest

Name:

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Technically, 89. However, he's eternally somewhere in his twenties / thirties.

Canon:

Epic Mickey

Biography(at least a short synopsis):

Created in 1927 to be a cartoon sensation, Oswald loved the attention. He starred in cartoon shorts produced by his papa Walt Disney, he fought knights, and he wooed some women on the side. Life was beautiful, and there was no doubt that Oswald would soon surpass the popularity of his cartoon rivals.

And then 1928 happened.

Unbeknownst to him, contract disputes tore him from Papa Walt's hands, and a new face became Walt's favorite: Mickey Mouse. Mickey stinkin' Mouse. What a goody-goody he was. Thinking himself abandoned, Oswald became very bitter towards Disney and all future projects, resigning himself into obscure cartoon limbo...

...Until the sorcerer, Yen Sid, created the Wasteland.

Oswald was the first inhabitant of the Wasteland, a safe place for all rejected cartoon characters and beta designs. As such, he took it upon himself to be the leader of the realm; keeping everybody safe and sound. While none of them could ever leave the Wasteland so long as they lacked hearts (which they could only get by being remembered and loved again), he made the place into a paradise that would distract them from the bitter truth. He reunited with one of his old loves--A lovely cat, Ortensia. They became a couple, and...Ended up having four hundred and twenty little blue bunny babies. All named after himself. He loved every single child (and loved his perfect Ortensia even more), and within the Wasteland, he finally found the popularity and attention he always wanted.

This didn't stop him from being bitter. Teaming up with another forgotten 'toon, The Mad Doctor, he began constructing elaborate animatronic versions of Donald, Goofy, and Daisy. They ended up becoming his closest friends, and he'd pretend to have adventures with them. He built a point-for-point replica of all the Disneyland staples--Adventureland, Tomorrowland, The Haunted Mansion--Making sure to build Mickey a Wasteland home exactly the same as his current, down to the detail. He even constructed the iconic statue of Mickey holding Walt's hand...And made himself take Mickey's place. One day, Mickey would be forgotten too. And then, he'd know what it's like.

As it turned out, his luck couldn't last forever. One day, a monster called the Blot--A beast made of ink and paint and thinner--Began to ravage the Wasteland, destroying everything in it's wake. It drained the paint from buildings, it caused Animatronic Captain Hook to lose his mind, it broke apart and scattered his own animatronic friends, and worst of all, it turned Ortensia into nothing more than a terrified stone statue. Oswald managed to seal the Blot inside a jug, but as such had to exile himself onto Mickeyjunk Mountain (a towering centerpiece made of old memorabilia) to make sure the seal on the bottle never ever broke and let the Blot free again.

Alone on the mountain, his resentment only grew...

Strengths/Abilities:

- Oswald is very proficient in mechanics, able to hack machines using his remote. He is also a capable builder.

- His remote has some minor electrical abilities, mostly just used to shock and stun.

- He can detatch both of his feet. From there, he can throw them like boomerangs. Or just rub them for extra luck, whichever.

- His ears can spin like helicopter blades, allowing him to glide.

Equipment:

- His remote is never far from his hands.

"Yeah, yeah, I read all 'yer rules and junk. Can 'ya stop sayin' 'would you kindly?' It's messin' with my head."

I'm just gonna enter every Murder Game with increasingly ridiculous characters try to stop me

@Ryu Keiko
Perhaps the player could specify the era or time in which Wendy is from. Seeing that they stated that Wendy is 12 as opposed to (SPOILER) or (SPOILER), this might be pre-bullshitpowerups.
@Verite @Crow Yeah, I'm going before all the powerups, like hell before she could even perform the Sky Dragon Wing Attack. Before the fight with Hades. Lol. I'm doing around when she was first met, and really couldn't fight much.

EDIT: I could also have her during the Edolas time period, when she had no magic. Essentially making her a normal person, with a magic weapon.

Appearance
WYZ2z8P.jpg

Name
Helena

Canon
IHo8dsz.png

Biography
Bah bah bah, is boring and full of spoils. Go watch TV show on Netflix.

Helena was born in 1984, one of numerous offspring of the clone project LEDA conducted by the neolutionist Dyad Institute. An unknown number of genetically identical zygotes were implanted in surrogate mothers around the world to be raised and studied in varying environments and social standings, oblivious to their true nature and subject to strict and invasive monitoring conditions. One of these mothers, however, came to rightfully fear the institute's intention for these children; she fled from them during her pregnancy, severing ties with the program, intent on hiding the child she was carrying away from their questionable purpose. Her job turned out to be twice as difficult as expected. Rather than one child she found herself carrying identical twins, and when they were born she resolved to separate them at birth and give them up to render them further untraceable to the Dyad group before going off the grid herself. The first clone, Sarah, was orphaned and soon taken in by an underground pipeline based in London dedicated to smuggling children and families who suffered from then-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's restrictive governance. Helena was the other sister, and she was sent to be raised by a coven of strict nuns in Ukraine.

The nuns were harsh and unpleasant people in their own right, but when she was twelve she was found by a far more dangerous brand of religious devotees. A cult of extremists who were aware of project LEDA and chose to oppose it with violence, the organization known as the Proletheans located her and took her away from the coven for their own purposes. Helena was given to a handler, a cruel priest named Tomas who beat and mistreated her, keeping her locked in a cage when she wasn't needed and psychologically dominating her through manipulation and fear. She was made aware of the other clones and (falsely) led to believe that she was the original among them, and at the Prolethean's insistence that the clones were abominations who had to be cleansed was trained to stalk, fight and kill for the sole purpose of slaying her genetic identicals.

The years of crushing mental abuse rendered her completely subservient to the Proletheans, unable to resist or flee if such even occurred to her. Every time Tomas yanked her leash, a clone died. She assassinated three unassuming women across Europe, but the fourth target given to her - a German-born clone named Katja Obinger - offered something of a twist; she was already aware of the cloning program's existence herself, having been in contact with a number of other similarly self-aware clones converged in Canada. She fled there in the hopes of evading her assassin but Helena followed suit, intent on finishing the job. With things going as they were, hope for any of the clones' survival seemed dim.

That all changed when she arrived in Toronto. Because unbeknownst to either of them, the next clone she came face-to-face with would turn out to be the twin sister she lost at birth.

Strengths/Abilities
Helena's strength, speed and agility, though not superhuman, are all exceptional, deceptively so given her size and somewhat sickly appearance. She has been shown arm wrestling men much larger than her and winning, incapacitating people before they can so much as lift a finger to stop her, and performing agile parkour maneuvers with ease. Most impressive is her endurance and pain threshold, which allows her to function with wounds that would leave most writhing on the floor in agony. It's unclear if her conditioning is the result of a genetic predisposition or simply the result of her upbringing.

Additionally, while not a strength per se, she carries the condition situs inversus, meaning as a result of being a mirror image twin her organs are themselves mirrored from the positions they would typically be in; so her heart is on the right side of her chest rather than the left and so forth. The condition is passive enough, but can confuse or deceive anyone hoping to cause her serious harm by targeting a major organ.

Being trained to kill, she is proficient with virtually all manner of weapons, and has been shown effectively using knives, pistols, sniper rifles, a bow and arrow, and generally whatever can be found on hand. She's also highly lethal when fighting without any weapons, whether fighting to kill, maim, or simply incapacitate, and knows where and how to attack someone so it hurts the most. The eyes tend to be a choice target.

Equipment
One steel fork. Stainless.

Weakness
Helena's mental state is beyond fragile, to the point that it's more likely she suffers from numerous mental disorders rather than one. The circumstances of her life are no doubt a chief cause for such, though it has been noted that some Project LEDA clones may be inherently susceptible to mental illness to begin with, Helena being a prime example. If something hurts her physically she can downright relish it, but if something hurts her on an emotional level she might be inclined to more or less shut down. She is particularly sensitive to matters concerning family or children.

Though she has made something of an effort to acclimate in recent times, being raised in a coven and taken by the Proletheans when she was 12 has left her with virtually no idea how to behave like a human being. She can be eccentric, animalistic and downright homicidal to a disturbing degree, and while she can also be strangely childlike and lovable in her own way these attributes are often offputting to the better-adjusted people she encounters.

Physically, her body has been subject to so much abuse and trauma over the years that the fact she's still alive at all is nigh miraculous. Due to being confined to a locked cage indoors Helena rarely saw the sun throughout her formative years, her hair and skin's pale pigmentation the result of a melanin deficiency rather than natural. The entirety of her back is horribly disfigured by scars, the religion-fueled mistreatment she endured having compelled her to carve the outline of folded angel wings there, likely for imposed "atonement" purposes due to her being considered sinful by nature.

---

Yes yes I understand rules very well. Take me swimming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.