Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't crack a joke or charm his way through the area. He felt a great uneasy, holding the weapon that had killed Meteo, engulfing him and also taking a hoodie with him. They had to go and find this Nightmare king and defeat him. He hoped that the people up there could find their killers, but somehow he doubted it.

Lincoln looked around as he walked silently. He offered Max his hoodie, as a replacement for her own that had burned.

Tommy was quiet as he noticed that there was a crossroad and that meant that they had a choice to make. It seemed that they either went together or seperated and neither prospect was promising.

Lincoln noticed the curt nod and he looked over. " Have any of you met her?" He asked them quite honestly.

@york @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Afterlife

Cheering up Meteo as he might, Clarence's efforts were for naught as he helplessly watched the boy despair in the result of his own murder. Although, this was something more than a mere "the boy burned to death". In a blur of exhaustion, all Clarence noticed was the boy getting eaten by some large mouth, with a single eye inside a triangle to accompany it.

So that happened. That was a thing.

He suddenly didn't feel so sure about this place really being death. Like the hunter said, this was purgatory? A place in between, where souls awaited their final judgement? That did make sense. So he wasn't entirely dead yet. To some degree, that was a relief.

Though that still meant he could die. And not being in the Neath anymore, it actually posed a permanence for once. Nonetheless, he had to try. So he plucked himself up, walking besides Max towards the mountain. "We've gotten this far. There is naught standing in our way capable of holding us back."

@york @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster

It was a more somber group that left Dunwich and the memory of their trials behind them. And if one chanced to look behind after a bit, more disquieting the town would be gone. The faint sound of clockwork would dog their footsteps and be a constant, background noise. But despite that, they moved on.

What else could they do?

Near the mountain pass they came to a crossroads where two figures waited. One was a decrepit figure, hunched and hooded and cloaked. Gold eyes gleamed bright from the shadow of the hood.

The second, was Granny Weatherwax. The witch had returned and gave the party a curt nod.

@york @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician @Afterlife​
The samurai paused before the duo, giving both a critical once-over. Neither stuck out as particularly striking in his memories, though it seemed the strange witch-like figure recognized some of their party. However, what stood between the two the most of was the golden hue of the hooded figure's eyes. Hidden in the shadows of that fabric, the figure's visage was only seen in those eyes and they seemed to only hold trouble for them at the moment.

He would allow the others to speak to the two first, but action by the blade would be ready to be taken at any moment.

@york @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ringmaster @Afterlife​
Tommy wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't crack a joke or charm his way through the area. He felt a great uneasy, holding the weapon that had killed Meteo, engulfing him and also taking a hoodie with him. They had to go and find this Nightmare king and defeat him. He hoped that the people up there could find their killers, but somehow he doubted it.

Lincoln looked around as he walked silently. He offered Max his hoodie, as a replacement for her own that had burned.

Tommy was quiet as he noticed that there was a crossroad and that meant that they had a choice to make. It seemed that they either went together or seperated and neither prospect was promising.

Lincoln noticed the curt nod and he looked over. " Have any of you met her?" He asked them quite honestly.

@york @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Afterlife
Max Caulfield
@LuckycoolHawk9 @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Ringmaster @The Tactician @Afterlife

Max stopped to consider Lincoln's offer, frankly her hoodie had before rather... Brittle, it wasn't exactly damaged beyond repair, but well, it was definitely alot worse for wear... Though, it was enough to keep herself warm, finally, she smiled a little.

V03Z4Y3.jpg

"Thanks... But... I'll live." She said...

Normally, she would have taken the offer, but, well... Frankly she seemed a little guilty about taking Lincoln's sweater... Besides, he needed it more than she did at the moment; all things considered, she was almost certain it was only going to get colder as they ascended that mountain. When they suddenly encountered two figures, Max blinked, looking towards Granny Weatherwax first, recognizing her from that forest... Before glancing at the new figure, with strange golden eyes gleaming from underneath a mysterious hood, though frankly... She wasn't completely sure what to say at first, until Lincoln spoke up.

mQPXINR.jpg

"I did... Back in the forest." She said, albeit a little quietly.

Then, she remembered something; a question that had been niggling at the back of her mind ever since the Hunter mentioned it...

zYDgvnr.png

"... The one behind all of this... Are our weapons... Enough to beat him?" Max asked hesitantly.

She knew she didn't have any room to make any mistakes this time... No powers that will save her, the only thing she had left was her camera, her wits... And the others that have joined her it seemed; all she hoped was that this would be enough to lift this place from the grasp of... Whoever was up that mountain.

XxjfDnk.webp

"Hatchin and Michiko? Let me think through for a bit. For starters, Hatchin was with the group Meteo and I were on the second expedition..."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Seeing that we were seperated in a way where one group couldn't access the other... can I have clarification on whether Hatchin and Michiko were indeed in the same group as the deceased?"

XxjfDnk.webp

"Some things are hard to believe... I hope you-"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Djeeta, do that after confirmation. I know your emotions are harder to control, and something tells me that I will soon feel the same way..."

@Atomyk @Hospes @Takumi @Yun Lee @Raven @etcetcetc​

XxjfDnk.webp

"Hatchin and Michiko? Let me think through for a bit. For starters, Hatchin was with the group Meteo and I were on the second expedition..."

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Seeing that we were seperated in a way where one group couldn't access the other... can I have clarification on whether Hatchin and Michiko were indeed in the same group as the deceased?"

XxjfDnk.webp

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Djeeta, do that after confirmation. I know your emotions are harder to control, and something tells me that I will soon feel the same way..."

Aran remembered how he had burst into his door. "Well...I can't say for sure, but neither one was in the charcoal door. Anyone from the others, do us a favor and remember if you saw those two!"

@Crow @Takumi @Atomyk @Hospes @Raven @INVESTIGATION

XxjfDnk.webp

MXmA5gZ.jpg

XxjfDnk.webp

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Michiko and Hatchin went through the Tree Door with us." Dean said. "Lincoln was also there too, but I don't remember a time when they would have had opportunity to kill Lincoln."

"Anyway, I'm voting for Hideo and Wiruko." Sam said.

@Atomyk @Anyone

Lincoln looked at her as he waited for her to respond as he had his leather jacket and he was fine with just that, even if they were traversing the mountains. He wondered if she was smiling at his kidness or at the fact that she wasn't alone any more.

" You're welcome," he said to her, always used to be kind.

Tommy wasn't sure what to make of that interaction. He guessed that Lincoln was trying to be nice since the other girl's jacket had been burned by trying to quell the flame that had quenched Meteo. Despite not knowing anything about the boy, he felt horrible that he was lost to them. The previous murder game participants hadn't mentioned what happened to people who died in afterlife, did they come back or was they gone forever? He hoped it wasn't the later as he didn't want to be the one to tell whoever felt for the boy or cared for him. He had a vacant stare on his face, as he wondered what was going to be coming next.

" Back in the forest?I thought, never mind, I don't want to know," he said.

Tommy looked around and wondered if there was something bothering Max, but he had never been good with people younger than him.

Lincoln paused as he had been wondering that himself. Would these weapons be enough to beat the nightmare king?

" I guess we just have to believe that we can. If this nightmare king thinks we doubt ourself, then we are probably going to wind up as the boy, dead and with nothing to bring us back," he said, looking at the ground, not sure if that was cheering up. This foe could kill them, hopefully the living were doing a good job flushing out the traitors.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Ringmaster @The Tactician @york

So, people were voting for them. Michiko quickly grew irritated with this, mostly because she couldn't picture Hatchin doing anything like this-and back home she hasn't killed anyone so why would she do it here to people she barely cared to remember the names of? Sure she caused hell from time to time but this was ridiculous. She wasn't impressed.

michiko_malandro_6295.jpg

"You guys honestly think we did it? All because we fit a few clues or whatever? Tch, most of the time we were in that tree door place I was watching over Hatchin and Dean while the rest took care of some goddamn zombies and protected some girl. I didn't let those two outta my sight for a second and barely had time to think with how fast things were happening." she said with a scowl, showing her irritation. Hatchin cringed as the zombies were brought up again, not wanting to be reminded of the foul and frightening creatures.

Hatchin took a moment to sit on the ground and just...take everything in and try to figure it out, maybe try to help defend their case though she really didn't see a point in trying since people probably wouldn't listen anyway. As she sat there, Coco would curl up next to the girl and purr, deciding to take a nap at this time.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Raven @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Investigators @Everyone

If it wasn't clear, Grim and Mandy have placed their vote for Hideo and Wiruko.​

Intermission
A Deal Between Devils

Finally, everyone had gone and it was just the Gleeful twins. No dumb otherworldly visitors in their hair, no traitors screwing up in front of them, and the townsfolk had all gone home on their command. And, best yet? There wasn't a single dumb blonde or stuttering white-haired child in sight. It was rather peaceful, and Mabel was certainly enjoying it. Her brother, on the other hand, was a bit more concerned.

4[1].gif

"Damn that ogress and her little companions. They all may be dumber than bricks, but--"

A small whoosh could be heard: the sound of some sort of knife cutting through the air. An object that, if it had been a couple mere millimeters shy of where it had flown, would have lodged itself in the nose of Dipper. The male's eyes widened before narrowing slightly, his eyes casting an annoyed look unto the sister of his that happened to be 'shh'ing him. Sure, she didn't exactly need to throw a knife by his face to accentuate her point, but she hardly seemed to note that fact. "Oh, relax. We've nothing to worry about, brother. As always," she assured, sounding bored. "Those insignificant little friends of ours are much too clueless to cause any harm."

As annoying as it was to admit, his sibling had a point, and Dipper knew it. So with a heavy sigh, he reluctantly crossed his arms. "Then what do you propose we do, now?"

The body of Roman Torchwick twitched where it laid. Then as though pulled up on strings, it rose up and the head lolled about before snapping up with a crack. The blood on the front reduced and then Roman himself seemed to wake up. He certainly recognized the twins as he snarled.

"Why, you little-Ah-ah-ah Roman!"

That had come from Roman's own mouth and briefly the twins were treated to the sight of Roman, trying to stare at his mouth in shock. His hand moved up to sweep the bangs out of his right eye.

And the yellow gleam of Bill Cipher's orb stared out. Partial possession, just enough to take a look at the counterparts of the brats. And with relish, he spoke.

"Hello, hello-hello! Pine Tree! Shooting Star! You look different then usual. Did you cut your hair?"

"Ah, about time," Mabel spoke as Torchwick began to move, a grin suddenly returning to her features. She seemed rather pleased with the sight - though this didn't seem to be shared. "You know, I was beginning to wonder when you'd be rejoining us. I hardly thought you'd be so easy to snuff out," Dipper cut in, seeming to be... complaining, that Torchwick had died when he had impaled him. "Do try a bit harder to stay alive next time. Maybe then you wouldn't be such a pain to deal with," he continued.

"Now, now, brother~"

Idly swinging her feet off of where she'd had them kicked up across her chair, Mabel climbed to her feet with those words, a gleam in her bright eyes as she gazed upon the redhead. Within moments, she had waltzed right up in front of him, where she quite casually reached out towards Torchwick's face and wiped away some splattered blood. Truly, her brother needed a lesson - how sloppy his work was... but Mabel reasoned now wasn't the time.

Almost cheerfully looking down at the blood now on her hand, the Gleeful spoke without so much as a glance at the owner of the voice. "Hm. Two of my favorite people, all in one," she remarked offhandedly, eyes slowly returning to Torchwick's face. "Red is a good color on you, darling."

Letting those words float on the breeze, Mabel turned away, allowing herself to give a real response. "Truly, now, if you know as much about us as you should, then you should know we aren't keen on waiting." And they weren't keen on hearing themselves be compared to their counterparts, either, from the looks of things.

If Roman had a flaw, it was to hold a grudge.

If he had a strength, it was the ability to choose his own time and place. So it was with a curled sneer as he addressed them.

"You could have at least aimed for the face. This suits expensive to clean."

"Enough of that!"

Bills voice came out, a grin independent of Roman splitting his face. Like the cat who caught a whole pet shop full of canary's, he leaned on the sparkly umbrella and spoke.

"Small details kids, you know how it goes! I got my eye on the shades and an eye on the survivors! Everything seems to be going absolutely great, no thanks to my main man here! But then Roman made new friends and after seeing what you could do, he convinced me! So here's my offer!"

He flopped back onto a pew, cackling as he grinned.

"Right now, it looks like they're going to find the last traitor. But that was planned for anyway! So while I give em a show, it'll be just enough time to do my final ritual and finish em off for good. So join me-and you'll have power like unto gods! The power you amassed will look like parlor tricks! So kids..."

He extended Romans hand.

"Join me. The old crew could use more like you!"

Romans solitary eye twitched. The only sign from the shared body and so small, unless you were looking for it. But it was enough to show one thing. The thief was worried.

And his glance was towards Mabel.

Seeming to ignore Roman's complaints altogether, Dipper rolled his eyes at the comment from Bill. "Of course it's going great. If you've taken us for amateurs, you'll find yourself sorely mistaken." It was a bold statement - but one that he genuinely believed. And yet, as Bill went on, the less entertained he became. It was all well and good that the last traitor would be found. Their plans would still go fine, and they could still easily kill off the survivors. It would be easy as hell.

But he didn't like the way 'Bill' extended his hand to his sister and not to him - after all, he was the superior twin. There was something off there. But as per usual, Mabel was seven steps ahead and ready to take a dare.

Her eyes had fixated themselves on the extended hand, her grin never once faltering and the attention paid to Roman's little twitch? Nil. She was quite obviously giddy with the mere thought of Bill's suggestion, but she wasn't dumb. "Mm.. You certainly know what a woman wants," she mused, her eyes returning to the two differently colored ones belonging to Torchwick. "...But handshakes are a bit modern for my taste. Besides, I wouldn't want to get your pretty little hands all dirtied. So why don't we simply go on word, hm? After all..."

rsz_cnpz5y-ueaav4gj.png

Impossibly, the grin on her features widened. Within mere moments, the female was up on her toes and in Torchwick's face, their noses perhaps an inch or two apart. "...I wouldn't dream of going back on my word~"

"Hehehehehehe."

Small laughter wafted from Bill, the smile on his face matching the twins.

"Hahahaha!"

Louder now, Romans eye looked somewhat askance as Bill clutched their ribs, as though having heard the best joke ever.

Unfortunately, the punchline was the twins.

"Hahahahaha-NO!!!"

Fire blazed around him and he seemed more vast suddenly. He wasn't Will. Sniveling counterpart of him in this different world. Bill was affable right up to the point he reminded folks what he was capable of. And this close to his goals, he was in no mood to indulge. In a voice like wrath personified he thundered.

"I'm offering you a chance because Roman here thinks you got moxie. Considering his success rate, I'm inclined to believe that. But try that kind of sap talk on me, and I'll turn you two into mincemeat and Conman here into a dartboard."

A beat passed. He laughed suddenly and the fire vanished. He extended his hand with a beaming smile.

"So we got ourselves a deal?" <3

Oddly enough, despite the mildly surprised look that came to even her own brother's face, Mabel didn't back down from her place so close to the partially possessed man. Hell, she didn't so much as flinch. Instead? She took in the words and flames with excitement. Now, if there was one thing that Mabel loved... it was power. And oh, did this man reek of it. So of course she didn't hesitate to act, whether she was making the wise choice or not.

Without so much as waiting for the flames to die away, Mabel promptly moved to snatch up Roman's hand, seeming to actually enjoy the remaining heat that could've been enough to burn her. With an unteachable smirk, she shifted slightly so that her mouth instead brushed by Roman's ear. "Of course we do," she confirmed, biting her lower lip in attempt to keep her wild grin at bay. Mabel Gleeful had made a deal with the devil, and oh, had she enjoyed it - even the slight burning sensation that came with the handshake.

But she'd love what was to come, next, even more.

Collab with the lovely @Ringmaster <3

So, people were voting for them. Michiko quickly grew irritated with this, mostly because she couldn't picture Hatchin doing anything like this-and back home she hasn't killed anyone so why would she do it here to people she barely cared to remember the names of? Sure she caused hell from time to time but this was ridiculous. She wasn't impressed.

michiko_malandro_6295.jpg

"You guys honestly think we did it? All because we fit a few clues or whatever? Tch, most of the time we were in that tree door place I was watching over Hatchin and Dean while the rest took care of some goddamn zombies and protected some girl. I didn't let those two outta my sight for a second and barely had time to think with how fast things were happening." she said with a scowl, showing her irritation. Hatchin cringed as the zombies were brought up again, not wanting to be reminded of the foul and frightening creatures.

Hatchin took a moment to sit on the ground and just...take everything in and try to figure it out, maybe try to help defend their case though she really didn't see a point in trying since people probably wouldn't listen anyway. As she sat there, Coco would curl up next to the girl and purr, deciding to take a nap at this time.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Raven @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Investigators @Everyone
tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Well... we have no other choice at this rate, so Wiruko knows it's either you and Hatchin... or Wiruko and her Master."

Wiruko could tell by the votes that this was going to be a "either or" situation, and the virus clearly didn't want to be brought up as the killer alongside her Master. Viruses didn't kill, all they wanted to do was to eat data!

tumblr_o78cfa7yt71v3qowuo2_100.png

"So Master, you have the same idea for a vote like Wiruko, right?"

Wiruko looked over at her 'Master,' seeing that he was approaching them with a tired yet troubled look. Whenever that face comes up, Wiruko knew that Hideo was up to something, and was about to reveal it!

tumblr_o78br58mqv1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... yeah. Our vote goes... on ourselves."

As soon as Hideo said that, Wiruko immediately began to hit his head with multiple karate chops out of frustration and shock.

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Stupid, stupid! Master, Wiruko knows that we had nothing to do with it! You're just wasting our chance at getting the bad guys!"

Surely Wiruko was right about this being a waste of a vote, and not to mention that this would put them at three votes in total for them to be investigated.

tumblr_o78br58mqv1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Not entirely Wiruko. I'm giving what the others want right now, to see that we're involved in this or not. While we know that the killers are possibly willing to kill, such as the case of Roman, there is the possibility that some are the "bad guys" without even knowing it. The only way we can figure things out for what they are, is through an investigation and through the correct evidence that hasn't been tampered with by the culprits. If we should up as innocent, those bad guys would go after us, but allow the others to finally pin the culprits down. A risky bargain, but at this rate, anything will have to be done to show the truth in this mess... Understand?"

By emphasizing this, Hideo further gave the notion that his vote would be going onto himself and Wiruko. A bit confused by Hideo's answer, Wiruko didn't know what else to say, and let this happen.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Raven @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Investigators @Everyone​

tumblr_inline_n7xx5bIusY1sig565.png

"If it's only between two people and only one has a sword, it's obviously that one, isn't it? I'lm gonna vote for Hatchin and Michiko!"

@Hospes

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
mng224.png

"Good job, Karen-chan," Koyomi said, patting his younger sister on the head.

He didn't actually vote.

@Kaykay

Last edited:
Chapter Five
"Reality is an Illusion"

As people continued to cast their votes, Mabel remained hidden in her sweater, seeming almost completely oblivious to everything that was going on. She didn't exactly seem keen on moving away from her brother, either. However, something did manage to process one thing she heard - something that made a smile come to her face. The simple words from Dipper nearby that there wasn't anyone else he'd rather have by his side. There was a long pause before she broke her silence and her head popped back out of her sweater, looking to the group before glancing down at her hands. This was followed by her glancing back to the survivors before her. Now that she was free of sweater town, she finally seemed to process the talk of voting.

"...Uhh.. Yo, guys, what happened to that magic-pony-stick thingy?" she asked. Upon closer inspection, it did seem that the staff was missing. Did that mean that they wouldn't be able to determine whether Hatchin and Michiko were traitors or not? It certainly seemed that way, really. What were they going to do, now? That much was up in the air, up until the girl managed a slightly brighter smile. "Well, whatever - I got this. Wooooo!"

Out of nowhere, a sceptre almost identical to the one from before appeared in Mabel's hand. The only noticeable difference being that, rather than a pony head on top, there was a shooting star of some sort. One could only assume it had the same function as the one from before as well. Rather casually, albeit lacking a bit in her typical cheer, Mabel walked right up to Michiko and lightly hit the woman in question with her new object. Sparkles were left in it's trail, and soon enough, the wand became aglow.

"..."

A small frown came to Mabel's face as she saw it, and she lightly tapped the thing against her own hand. "Huh... That can't be right... I thought this thing was supposed to glow blue, not red," she remarked, waving the thing about as though it would make it magically 'work'. But, clearly nothing happened. "Weird. Well, I guess even weird dream stick thingies don't work," she shrugged, obviously oblivious to the fact that the red marked Michiko as a traitor. "Anyways, wha-- Ahh!"

Abruptly, the ground jolted beneath them, as though there was some sort of miniature earthquake. Despite the tremor being fairly small, it was enough to cause the girl to be knocked backwards into her twin, causing them both to fall to the ground. "Ugh... Hah, sorry, Dipper..." she muttered, attempting to climb back to her feet. "What was that, anyways? Ooh! Maybe it was some sort o--"

And then, yet again, everything went black.

Gosh, that had to be getting annoying by now. How many times were they going to get knocked out like that, anyways? Regardless, this time was a bit different than the others - and not in a good way. The air itself felt like it had changed, the sensation of them being watched was stronger than ever, there was this horrible foreboding feeling on the breeze and everything felt different than before. Yet, their surroundings seemed to be about the same as where they'd all first come to be in Gravity Falls, so why would they feel this way?

Starring

@C.T. as GwenPool [Marvel Comics]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta [Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino [Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi [Monogatari]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk [Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl [Steven Universe]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Ciri [The Witcher]
@Lissamel as RGB [The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Da'losen Lyison and Kepti [Original Characters]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh [Fate Series]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan [Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Nater Taters as Kirby [Kirby Franchise]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy [The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]
@york as Max Caulfield [Life is Strange] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan [Punch-Out!!!] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Bomb as Meteo [L] MURDERED! INNOCENT! DECAPITATED
@Yang Lee as LeShawna [Total Drama] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND MURDERED! INNOCENT! FRIED
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick [RWBY] INVESTIGATED AND KILLED! GUILTY! EXECUTED
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson [Marvel] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga [Monogatari] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer [Prototype] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light [Original Characters] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes [MCU] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton [Overwatch] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow] MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND RAVAGED
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY!

Chapter Five
"Reality is an Illusion"

As people continued to cast their votes, Mabel remained hidden in her sweater, seeming almost completely oblivious to everything that was going on. She didn't exactly seem keen on moving away from her brother, either. However, something did manage to process one thing she heard - something that made a smile come to her face. The simple words from Dipper nearby that there wasn't anyone else he'd rather have by his side. There was a long pause before she broke her silence and her head popped back out of her sweater, looking to the group before glancing down at her hands. This was followed by her glancing back to the survivors before her. Now that she was free of sweater town, she finally seemed to process the talk of voting.

"...Uhh.. Yo, guys, what happened to that magic-pony-stick thingy?" she asked. Upon closer inspection, it did seem that the staff was missing. Did that mean that they wouldn't be able to determine whether Hatchin and Michiko were traitors or not? It certainly seemed that way, really. What were they going to do, now? That much was up in the air, up until the girl managed a slightly brighter smile. "Well, whatever - I got this. Wooooo!"

Out of nowhere, a sceptre almost identical to the one from before appeared in Mabel's hand. The only noticeable difference being that, rather than a pony head on top, there was a shooting star of some sort. One could only assume it had the same function as the one from before as well. Rather casually, albeit lacking a bit in her typical cheer, Mabel walked right up to Michiko and lightly hit the woman in question with her new object. Sparkles were left in it's trail, and soon enough, the wand became aglow.

"..."

A small frown came to Mabel's face as she saw it, and she lightly tapped the thing against her own hand. "Huh... That can't be right... I thought this thing was supposed to glow blue, not red," she remarked, waving the thing about as though it would make it magically 'work'. But, clearly nothing happened. "Weird. Well, I guess even weird dream stick thingies don't work," she shrugged, obviously oblivious to the fact that the red marked Michiko as a traitor. "Anyways, wha-- Ahh!"

Abruptly, the ground jolted beneath them, as though there was some sort of miniature earthquake. Despite the tremor being fairly small, it was enough to cause the girl to be knocked backwards into her twin, causing them both to fall to the ground. "Ugh... Hah, sorry, Dipper..." she muttered, attempting to climb back to her feet. "What was that, anyways? Ooh! Maybe it was some sort o--"

Gosh, that had to be getting annoying by now. How many times were they going to get knocked out like that, anyways? Regardless, this time was a bit different than the others - and not in a good way. The air itself felt like it had changed, the sensation of them being watched was stronger than ever, there was this horrible foreboding feeling on the breeze and everything felt different than before. Yet, their surroundings seemed to be about the same as where they'd all first come to be in Gravity Falls, so why would they feel this way?

Starring

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur [Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu [Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo [Fire Emblem Awakening]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo [Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti [Flashpoint]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko" [Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn [Fallen London] KILLED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack [Samurai Jack] INVESTIGATED AND MURDERED! INNOCENT! FRIED
@DapperDogman as Sans [Undertale AU] and Ryner Lute [Legend of the Legendary Heroes] INVESTIGATED! INNOCENT!
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [WWE Kafabe] KILLED! INNOCENT! LOST
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn [Arrow] MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED AND RAVAGED
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos [Michiko and Hatchin] INVESTIGATED! GUILTY!
Aran couldn't help but dance a bit, even with the uneasy atmosphere around them now. The murderers of Lincolnand his chum were found out, and he had helped ensure it! HA! He knew that little halfpint was a gremlin, he KNEW it!

"There ya go, Lincoln my boy!" He laughed into the sky defiantly. "Ol' Aran came through for you in the end! Rest in peace or burn in hell, wherever you are you can do it nice and easy now!! Hahahaha!!!"

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Chapter Five
"Reality is an Illusion"

"..."

Starring

Aran couldn't help but dance a bit, even with the uneasy atmosphere around them now. The murderers of Lincolnand his chum were found out, and he had helped ensure it! HA! He knew that little halfpint was a gremlin, he KNEW it!

"There ya go, Lincoln my boy!" He laughed into the sky defiantly. "Ol' Aran came through for you in the end! Rest in peace or burn in hell, wherever you are you can do it nice and easy now!! Hahahaha!!!"
tumblr_o6cyoukQN31v3qowuo1_100.png

"See Master? They were totally the bad guys!"

Wiruko said to Hideo as she began to get a bearing of where they were located at. As she said that, Hideo didn't seem to respond or do much, as if he was feeling a bit stupid for using his vote like that.

tumblr_o78cfa7yt71v3qowuo3_100.png

"... um, Wiruko is now wondering where we are... Wiruko wishes that she had her hacking powers to figure out the location pronto..."

@everybody lol​

Chapter Five
"Reality is an Illusion"

"..."

Starring

XxjfDnk.webp

"So, were you the one that misguided Meteo, young Hatchin? Were you? Were you? Were you behind his death?"

Djeeta's fists were clenched.

"You guys don't seem as nasty as Torchwick, so explain what you know before this gets ugly."

She tosses her swords towards some wall, allowing them to stick.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @etcetcetc @Verite @Kaykay

Chapter Five
"Reality is an Illusion"

"..."

Starring

Now, RGB always made it a point that he trusted the darkness. And most of the time, it didn't betray him. But now--After just being impacted with an earthquake, now--He didn't trust the dark at all.

Luckily, televisions always cast a glow in the dark.

image.png

He could see, and he could also be seen. But that didn't matter at current. As the breezes ruffled his suit-coat, RGB shuffled his feet to move in front of both Dipper and Mabel. This place didn't feel safe at the moment--The darkness didn't feel safe, and nor did the breezes, and neither did the ground beneath his feet--But RGB liked to think he was a monster of his word. And if he had reassured Dipper with the promise of protection...Well. So be it.

Even if the dripping yellow and the knot forming in his stomach meant this was an act of personal honor and not one of any sort of bravery.

He held his cane across his chest defensively, dreading what's to come.

[ @All ]​

Chapter Five
"Reality is an Illusion"

"..."

Starring

Dean drew his flame Sword to see in the dark.

@Anyone @We need light @Short post

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Come on Djeeta, let's roll," Gran says before he turns to Aran, "you too Aran. we've- no- whatever eliminated the Murderers eliminated both Murderers. And something tells me that 'Bill Cipher' person was behind this."

XxjfDnk.webp

"They're not there. Tsk." Djeeta sighs as she grabs her dual-wielded Flame Swords and lit them up. "So, game over? What's more?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Going by our usual pattern, it has to be a string of Raid Bosses. Or just one really powerful one," Gran turns to his Catsune Miku. "Miku, think you could do a partial shapeshift?"

Miku's eyes glowed and displayed some form of bioluminescence to light the way.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Raven @etcetcetc​

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Come on Djeeta, let's roll," Gran says before he turns to Aran, "you too Aran. we've- no- whatever eliminated the Murderers eliminated both Murderers. And something tells me that 'Bill Cipher' person was behind this."

XxjfDnk.webp

"They're not there. Tsk." Djeeta sighs as she grabs her dual-wielded Flame Swords and lit them up. "So, game over? What's more?"

MXmA5gZ.jpg

"Going by our usual pattern, it has to be a string of Raid Bosses. Or just one really powerful one," Gran turns to his Catsune Miku. "Miku, think you could do a partial shapeshift?"

Miku's eyes glowed and displayed some form of bioluminescence to light the way.

@Hospes @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Raven @etcetcetc​
Aran finished his dance as Gran spoke up. "Right you are, lad! We're wasting daylight-or, er, what little daylight we even have!"

As they were on their less than merry way, Aran suddenly put his hand on Gran's shoulder. "Lad, what say you and Djeeta and I all stick together? I'm seeing a pattern in that we'll end up at a crossroads together, and you two are good company!" Plus they were the two Aran trusted the most out of the bunch, so having them around would be nice.

@Crow

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Status
Not open for further replies.