Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hope so! He's the one who caused this mess!" Stan groaned from the ground. "And you'll get a raise from my cold dead hands!"

"How about a little pro bono work then? The Sensational She-Hulk's on the case!" Stan would feel someone grabbing him by the collar and pulling him up. "Whew wow! Either I've lost some steam or you literally weigh a 100 tons!"

Stan would brush himself up and lean his fez back correctly on his head. "First of all, rude I'm on a diet. And second of all you guys can do whatever you want. I'm going to count the money in the cash register." That was exactly what he did going behind the counter and started counting money. "What Soos? Nah haven't seen him."

"Riiiight." She-Hulk reassured him. "Typical guy trying to look bigger than he actually is. And whoa."

She-Hulk turned to face Enzo. "Let me stop you right there. First of all not all tall girls look alike, especially legit 7 foot tall jade giantesses. Secondly, Chyna was the 9th wonder of the world. Don't ask me how I know that but I do, but clearly your gab needs to check itself. Finally the name's She-Hulk, Jennifer works too but I'm superheroing right now so that would be weird. Also sorry I hear Bucky a-calling."

Shulkie38_zpshxtsvsbz.png

"From the sounds of things us being her sounds like an accident. You're right though I feel as weak as a tiger cub and people missing their gear means something fishy's going on. They're in luck though since She-Hulk's on the case!"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Josh M @Hospes @EveryoneBasically
1280x720-IZ_.jpg

"Woah, no disrespect. I just thought, you know? With homegirl passing on recently, may she finally rest in peace, maybe you were a ghost?"

"A green ghost, Enzo? Come on. I worry about you some times, that's just dumb."

Enzo, more than willing to move on, surprisingly didn't back down Bucky's warning.

"What do we have here, Big Cass, we gotta a hater. Well i'm SmackTalker Skywalker, and I got a mic saber, for a hater. Look at the mook! He look so sad and depressed, I should watch Old Yella to put myself in a happy mood. He's so sad, I bet if he touched Shulkie here, she'd turn blue."

Big Cass would move towards Bucky, not in a threating way, but more like he has something to say.

8d5cd23f20552417fe4cb0217b69ecb5_original.jpg

"Listen here Bucky. I think there is only one word to describe you, and I'mma gonna spell it out for you!"

Pausing slightly, Cass would go on

S-A-W-F-T! SAAAWWWFFTT!"

Jade was bored being the answer hadn't come. "I'll just browses for something then. My Uncle like you own's a shop. His is Uncle's Rare finds so I guess he probable can pay you when I find something just don't tell him it's for what I get got it?" She asked. "Or if you do tell him I bought a T-shirt." Jade said finally to bored to wait any longer on an idea of what to get. She put her backpack back on and began to walk over to those actually getting things already while her Uncle Uncle didn't seem to do anything but move near the weapons and pull out the blow fish.

"Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao." Uncle began to chant and moved the blow fish up and down.

"hehe sorry he's checking for dark forces even if he isn't suppose to..." Jade said then went over to the two men who seemed to both want a weapon and have badges. "Hey are you guys part of the Secret Agency? Jack Black send you here?" She asked them curious. "Or you guys not know anything about that?" Jaded added.
@The Silver Paladin @others around

1280x720-IZ_.jpg

"Woah, no disrespect. I just thought, you know? With homegirl passing on recently, may she finally rest in peace, maybe you were a ghost?"

Enzo, more than willing to move on, surprisingly didn't back down Bucky's warning.

"What do we have here, Big Cass, we gotta a hater. Well i'm SmackTalker Skywalker, and I got a mic saber, for a hater. Look at the mook! He look so sad and depressed, I should watch Old Yella to put myself in a happy mood. He's so sad, I bet if he touched Shulkie here, she'd turn blue."

Big Cass would move towards Bucky, not in a threating way, but more like he has something to say.

"Listen here Bucky. I think there is only one word to describe you, and I'mma gonna spell it out for you!"

S-A-W-F-T! SAAAWWWFFTT!"

She-Hulk wasn't unfamiliar with the woman they were speaking of having had some legal disputes with her regarding a rather unflattering movie. "That is pretty dumb." Was the only thing she would say to Enzo's first remark.

His second remark however garnered a chuckle. "Now boys play nice with the veteran. We don't need him to have you call for both your mommies when you make him extra grumpy."

Reactions: Takumi
Soon enough inigo would return to Lon'qu and Saber with the weapons he had bought. "Well they aren't out original weapons Lon'qu but they'll do for now.."

"...Where did you get those...?"

"Someone showed up selling them..."

"And you just bought them...? Did you at least check them first...?"

"That I did... A fellow in the hood got a version of the axe I have and a couple others the sword that now belongs to you..."

"My thanks...."

"Er... Ms Saber perhaps you would like one as well...? I think I have enough gold to buy another one..."

@T.O.M. @ThoseAround

Soon enough inigo would return to Lon'qu and Saber with the weapons he had bought. "Well they aren't out original weapons Lon'qu but they'll do for now.."

"...Where did you get those...?"

"Someone showed up selling them..."

"And you just bought them...? Did you at least check them first...?"

"That I did... A fellow in the hood got a version of the axe I have and a couple others the sword that now belongs to you..."

"My thanks...."

"Er... Ms Saber perhaps you would like one as well...? I think I have enough gold to buy another one..."

@T.O.M. @ThoseAround
"Hasn't he taught you anything about her?" the hooded figure speaks, finally away from his time gazing out the window, though his hood still covered his eyes, his lower face was mostly visible, showing a mass of unkempt stubble, and a small frown "She has her own sword, just give it time"

Reaching his hands up, the hood would finally fall back, revealing a face sure to remind Lon'qu of how he knew the male, the shining red aura of his left eye, an eye sure to leave scarring memories with all he knew
"Yeah, some big reveal that was, thanks for ruining my entrance" he punches Lon'qu's shoulder firmly, chuckling gently

"So, who's the new kid? Donny get tired of captain 'King of Heroes'?"

@Crimson Spartan

"Hasn't he taught you anything about her?" the hooded figure speaks, finally away from his time gazing out the window, though his hood still covered his eyes, his lower face was mostly visible, showing a mass of unkempt stubble, and a small frown "She has her own sword, just give it time"

Reaching his hands up, the hood would finally fall back, revealing a face sure to remind Lon'qu of how he knew the male, the shining red aura of his left eye, an eye sure to leave scarring memories with all he knew
"Yeah, some big reveal that was, thanks for ruining my entrance" he punches Lon'qu's shoulder firmly, chuckling gently

"So, who's the new kid? Donny get tired of captain 'King of Heroes'?"

@Crimson Spartan
lon_qu_by_bakaarts-d7rrki1.jpg

"No Donny has his village to attend to..."

"This is Inigo and he got involved in this accidentally...."

"My apologies... I only met her recently.... Before all three of us were pulled into a portal.... Moments after Lon'qu summoned her...." Inigo would speak all the while keeping his smile and holding the axe he just bought.

Who could argue with that smile : D

@T.O.M. @DapperDogman

Last edited:
lon_qu_by_bakaarts-d7rrki1.jpg

"No Donny has his village to attend to..."

"My apologies... I only met her recently.... Before all three of us were pulled into a portal.... Moments after Lon'qu summoned her...." Inigo would speak all the while keeping his smile and holding the axe he just bought.

Who could argue with that smile : D

@T.O.M. @DapperDogman
"Hey, why the glum look, Lon'qu? You almost look like you've seen a ghost" he murmurs, patting his chest as if to look for something, before his hand touches his scar, and he pauses "Oh...Right"
"Sorry, poor choice of words"

@Crimson Spartan @T.O.M.

"Hey, why the glum look, Lon'qu? You almost look like you've seen a ghost" he murmurs, patting his chest as if to look for something, before his hand touches his scar, and he pauses "Oh...Right"
"Sorry, poor choice of words"

@Crimson Spartan @T.O.M.
latest

"A..... Lot has happened since I last saw you...... Ryner....."

76ccc16cb106ab2e8b04a0ad7d7a1b36.jpg

"Tis a shame really....After he got back he devoted all of his time to researching servants.... After Donny left to join his village again I started travelling with him..." Inigo spoke giving an idea of what happened after Crimson Moon....

@T.O.M. @DapperDogman

Lincoln was used to being unnoticed, but being complety ignored by the salesman was something else. He had even asked the skeleton and the man who looked like a rich kid, but godforbid he answer him about the staff. " Sir, how much is the staff?" He asked again, cleatly annoyed.

Tommy paused and nodded. " I have some money and can pay," he said.

@T.O.M.

1280x720-IZ_.jpg

S-A-W-F-T! SAAAWWWFFTT!"

Bucky took in a deep breath. Damn his 40's sensibilities, always causing him to misinterpret situations. Of course Jen could take care of herself, but that never stopped him poking his nose in and giving his two pence worth. Of course these men were too damn stupid to listen too his threat, but that didn't stop him giving it out. Damn it all

If it were possible to stop the situation from escalating, then he would certainly try-but right now, it didn't seem likely, and he wasn't about to let this guy push him around

"I'm not soft, 'Big Cass'. I'm not sad either. But you want to know what I am?" He teeth clenched as he slowly approached his target, producing a growl through his mask... No, there was no point in making a scene. "You know what? Just stay out of my way"

@Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @Atomyk

Reactions: Josh M
6b476a196bb1f4f2726d3a725c77db3852a2a3a5_hq.gif

This world seemed to be mostly dismissing this warnings of the Murder Games for now, or at the very least be delaying it. Not a wise move, but ultimately there wasn't much he could do to stop it. Besides, them dying wasn't any skin off his teeth, so after retrieving his bow among the confusion he left them to the crowd of others forming. Gilgamesh having wandered off noticed that Lonqu and Saber were also gone. He eventually stumbled into Lonqu talking to now yet another familiar face. Approaching from behind Ryner he slapped him on the shoulder and said "And yet another Veteran returns! This turning out to be quite a reunion party!".

@Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @T.O.M.

Bucky took in a deep breath. Damn his 40's sensibilities, always causing him to misinterpret situations. Of course Jen could take care of herself, but that never stopped him poking his nose in and giving his two pence worth. Of course these men were too damn stupid to listen too his threat, but that didn't stop him giving it out. Damn it all

If it were possible to stop the situation from escalating, then he would certainly try-but right now, it didn't seem likely, and he wasn't about to let this guy push him around

"I'm not soft, 'Big Cass'. I'm not sad either. But you want to know what I am?" He teeth clenched as he slowly approached his target, producing a growl through his mask... No, there was no point in making a scene. "You know what? Just stay out of my way"

@Jeremi @Hospes @Josh M @Atomyk

She-Hulk was ready to step in and defuse the situation, but it seemed that it had calmed itself down at least somewhat. "Great guys! You've calmed down and totally become bffs now right?"

Trying to calm the situation further she'd place her arms over both men's shoulders and grinned. "Riiiight?"

@Mighty Roman @T.O.M. @Crow @Cromartie Sarkissian @Josh M @Hospes @Atomyk @Josh M

Round One: Into the Woods

Poor Stanley Pines - it looked like he wasn't getting any customers, while Kaiki was getting all of them. The scene, if it hadn't already before, had taken a chaotic spin. As though it hadn't been enough having all of these people flooding the interior of the shack, they now had all crowded around to get weapons and creatures to assist them, to a point where there were next to none left. But hey - almost everybody was now armed, excluding a choice few that appeared to have weapons of their own or simply preferred to work without one.

With all of this going on, Mabel could only sigh heavily and release her hold on Soos, dropping nimbly to the ground and landing on her feet. She didn't have time to listen to all of this. She had a brother to find, so why would she care about some stupid weapons? Even if she did know where Dipper was and if he was okay, she could always borrow Wendy's axe to mess around with, anyways! With all of that in mind, the girl silently trudged away from the group, vanishing into the mysterious and eerie woods without a word to the others. If they were too caught up with their trinkets to help, she'd find Dipper, herself. Maybe she could even get the gnomes to help her... Assuming, of course, they weren't still pissed about the whole leaf-blower thing, or the little spat that they dragged them into with Gideon.

Oops.

Not yet noticing this, a certain redhead had wandered outside and joined the group, casually glancing over the scene. The whole thing was definitely odd, but there was certainly weirder around. "Uh, guys? I don't know what weird and shady over here's biz is, but shouldn't we be, y'know... Finding Dipper?" she asked, reaching into her pocket to grab something. Having produced what looked to be some sort of keys, she spun them around on her finger, looking to the group expectantly. "I could even give some of ya a lift in the golf cart." Granted, she had never really studied for driving anything, but they didn't need to know that!

0JAEVIi.png

"Excellent idea!" exclaimed Ford, the fantastical weapons and animals being handed out suddenly losing his interest. "While you all look for young Dipper, the astute Lalonde and I shall figure out just what to make of this mess! Primary order of business will be to do some adjustments on the portal and get everyone to their proper place."

Lalonde almost wavered on her feet at the gravity of the task laid out before them, but she managed a gracious nod despite her discomfort.

nWhDZhe.png

"Hopefully we can be done with this quickly and avoid any unnecessary complications. If someone has indeed manipulated events to pull all of us together, let us hope things don't go as planned."

With that, the pair descended back into the basement of the Mystery Shack to get to it.

tumblr_inline_no37z7w76U1tnfgjj_100.png

"Righttt... You do that," Wendy whistled, less than sure of just what the pair were talking about. After all, she was still a little out of the loop when it came to Ford and his shenanigans, let alone with Lalonde thrown into the mix. "..Anyways, we should all fan out. I can take some of you to the lake, some of you can check out the woods. If we don't find anything, I know a few other places the guy might be." With that, a click of her tongue and a classy snap followed by a finger point, Wendy hopped into the golf cart behind the wheel.

While Wendy hadn't mentioned it, there appeared to be a mountain with some sort of cave available. Weird....

Please tag @Jeremi for the lake, @Atomyk for the cave, and @Hospes for the woods

[BCOLOR=transparent]Starring..[/BCOLOR]

@C.T. as Hank Pym[Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes]
@DapperDogman as Sans[Undertale AU] and Fox[You're Next]
@T.O.M. as Ougi Oshino and Kanbaru Suruga[Monogatari]
@Crow as Gran and Djeeta[Granblue Fantasy]
@Verite as Koyomi Araragi and Shinobu Oshino[Monogatari]
@Kaykay as Karen Araragi[Monogatari]
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™ as Maleficent[Maleficent]
@Mighty Roman as Thor Odinson[Marvel]
@The Tactician as Samurai Jack[Samurai Jack]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Clarence Irawn[Fallen London]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Alex Mercer[Prototype]
@Bomb as Meteo[L]
@CookieMonster as River Tam[Firefly] and Jessica Jones[Jessica Jones]
@Jeremi as Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk[Marvel Comics]
@Atomyk as Pearl[Steven Universe]
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura and Will.CO21 "Wiruko"[Sentou Jousai Masurawo]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur[Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Melon as Hanzō Urushihara AKA Lucifer[Hataraku Maou-sama!]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu[Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo[Fire Emblem Awakening]
@york as Max Caulfield[Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Jack Joyce[Quantum Break]
@Krieg as Lena "Tracer" Oxton[Overwatch]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn[Arrow]
@Lissamel as RGB[The Property of Hate]
@The Silver Paladin as Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester[Supernatural]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo[Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti[Flashpoint]
@Ringmaster as Roman Torchwick[RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Edward Elric[Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as James 'Bucky' Barnes[MCU]
@Gwazi Magnum as Gilgamesh[Fate Series]
@Yang Lee as LeShawna[Total Drama]
@Raven as Uncle Chan and Jade Chan[Jackie Chan Adventures]
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro and Hana "Hatchin" Morenos[Michiko and Hatchin]
@Josh M as Enzo Amore and Colin "Big Cass" Cassady[WWE Kafabe]
@Yun Lee as Aran Ryan[Punch-Out!!!]
@Mr.Scales ⚖ as Damon Salvatore[Vampire Diaries]
@Nater Taters as Kirby[Kirby Franchise]
@Gossamer as Cloud and Light[Original Characters]
@BarrenThin as Artorias[Dark Souls]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Grim and Mandy[The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy]​

Poor Stanley Pines - it looked like he wasn't getting any customers, while Kaiki was getting all of them. The scene, if it hadn't already before, had taken a chaotic spin. As though it hadn't been enough having all of these people flooding the interior of the shack, they now had all crowded around to get weapons and creatures to assist them, to a point where there were next to none left. But hey - almost everybody was now armed, excluding a choice few that appeared to have weapons of their own or simply preferred to work without one.

With all of this going on, Mabel could only sigh heavily and release her hold on Soos, dropping nimbly to the ground and landing on her feet. She didn't have time to listen to all of this. She had a brother to find, so why would she care about some stupid weapons? Even if she did know where Dipper was and if he was okay, she could always borrow Wendy's axe to mess around with, anyways! With all of that in mind, the girl silently trudged away from the group, vanishing into the mysterious and eerie woods without a word to the others. If they were too caught up with their trinkets to help, she'd find Dipper, herself. Maybe she could even get the gnomes to help her... Assuming, of course, they weren't still pissed about the whole leaf-blower thing, or the little spat that they dragged them into with Gideon.

Oops.

Not yet noticing this, a certain redhead had wandered outside and joined the group, casually glancing over the scene. The whole thing was definitely odd, but there was certainly weirder around. "Uh, guys? I don't know what weird and shady over here's biz is, but shouldn't we be, y'know... Finding Dipper?" she asked, reaching into her pocket to grab something. Having produced what looked to be some sort of keys, she spun them around on her finger, looking to the group expectantly. "I could even give some of ya a lift in the golf cart." Granted, she had never really studied for driving anything, but they didn't need to know that!

0JAEVIi.png

"Excellent idea!" exclaimed Ford, the fantastical weapons and animals being handed out suddenly losing his interest. "While you all look for young Dipper, the astute Lalonde and I shall figure out just what to make of this mess! Primary order of business will be to do some adjustments on the portal and get everyone to their proper place."

Lalonde almost wavered on her feet at the gravity of the task laid out before them, but she managed a gracious nod despite her discomfort.

nWhDZhe.png

"Hopefully we can be done with this quickly and avoid any unnecessary complications. If someone has indeed manipulated events to pull all of us together, let us hope things don't go as planned."

With that, the pair descended back into the basement of the Mystery Shack to get to it.

"Righttt... You do that," Wendy whistled, less than sure of just what the pair were talking about. After all, she was still a little out of the loop when it came to Ford and his shenanigans, let alone with Lalonde thrown into the mix. "..Anyways, we should all fan out. I can take some of you to the lake, some of you can check out the woods. If we don't find anything, I know a few other places the guy might be." With that, a click of her tongue and a classy snap followed by a finger point, Wendy hopped into the golf cart behind the wheel.

While Wendy hadn't mentioned it, there appeared to be a mountain with some sort of cave available. Weird....

Please tag @Jeremi for the lake, @Atomyk for the cave, and @Hospes for the woods

@Bomb as Meteo[L]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Lorekeeper Zinnia and Aster the Whismur[Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire]
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu[Fire Emblem Awakening/Murder Games] and Inigo[Fire Emblem Awakening]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lincoln Campbell[Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D] and Thomas "Tommy" Merlyn[Arrow]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Duke Togo[Golgo 13] and Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti[Flashpoint]
Dean looked at Sam. "We're checking out The Cave. Kids like to hide in caves, they like to explore. Maybe he just got lost in the cave."

Sam seemed to agree. They picked up their weapons from Kaiki, and headed towards the Cave.

@Atomyk @Anyone else

Oops.

0JAEVIi.png

nWhDZhe.png

@Bomb as Meteo[L]
Kirby listned to the options and thought about it. Wherever he went, he would need help, who knew what was out there. Kirby had fought strange creatures before, but things here could be far more dangerous.

He walked over to Jack, Zinnia, Aster, Mateo and the rest .

"Where do you think we should go?" He asked

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Bomb
@Verite
@Anybody

Oops.

0JAEVIi.png

nWhDZhe.png

@Bomb as Meteo[L]
Jack eyed the strange vehicle that Wendy now sat behind the wheel of, distrust within his heart. However, after a moment, he shook off his concern about any possible danger regarding it given that one, he was not the driver, and two, for only the second time in his journey, he wasn't in any sort of danger as he rode along. "Please, to the lake then, Miss Wendy," And just like that, he took a seat upon one of the carts' available seats.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Hospes

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Oops.

0JAEVIi.png

nWhDZhe.png

@Bomb as Meteo[L]

Hatchin had noticed Mabel head into the woods, and decided to follow her. Michiko didn't notice, and Hatchin didn't seem to care much since this wasn't too different than how things were back home to an extent.

Michiko turned to ask what Hatchin wanted to do, but saw her go into the woods and followed after her. This place wasn't familiar and there was no telling what could happen, plus Hatchin could get mauled by some bear or something.

@Hospes

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Oops.

0JAEVIi.png

nWhDZhe.png

@Bomb as Meteo[L]
Alex looked over and noticed everyone getting up to go find someone called "Dipper". Truth be told, just like everything else going on here, Alex couldn't give less of a shit about the kid, as he has other things on his mind. However, its not like Alex has much else to do besides swing his new axe around and look at some of the useless shit inside the shack, so it seemed he didn't have much of an option. Whatever was going on in Gravity Falls, Mercer wanted it done as quickly as possible, even if it involves hacking off some heads to get this shit over with.

Without a word, Alex approached the cart heading for the Lake and sat next to Jack. He hasn't been in a vehicle for awhile now, since he can navigate himself around New York City quite effectively using his own powers. This is a learning experience for everyone, kids!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Hospes @The Tactician @Jeremi

lyNDXSH.png

Zinnia folded her arms, tapping her foot on the ground when Kaiki stated that any currency she were to leave behind would be fine. Before she could speak, however, the man became distracted with someone else and seemed to forget her. A small smile crossed the woman's face before she glanced to Aster, sharing what almost appeared to be a telepathic conversation with her. She then gestured toward the door with her head, before quickly scooping up her familiar and making her way to the door with it. She didn't leave a cent of her pokédollars with the man. That's how she rolled.

It was shortly after Zinnia had made her great escape that Wendy offered to take them to a few different locations. Although most of her companions seemed to be interested in the lake, Zinnia wasn't so sure about it. As she grew and trained throughout most of her life, the lorekeeper had spent a lot of time in caves. She was familiar with them and felt most comfortable with them. Not to mention, the cave was connected to a mountain. If they could climb it, even just a little bit, they would get a better view of the area.

"If any of you are interested in coming along, Aster and I intend to check out the cave. I have a good feeling about it," she told the others, her tattered cloak flapping behind her as she turned to head in that direction. Her companion Aster scurried along after her.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @T.O.M. @Verite @Kaykay @Atomyk @Nater Taters
@Anybody going to the cave​

Oops.

0JAEVIi.png

nWhDZhe.png

@Bomb as Meteo[L]
As if he would be going with the damn American! Aran decided to go off to the cave, not about to let anyone else tell him how to dream his dream.

@Atomyk @Anybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.