Dippy fish

"One batch, two batch, Penny and Dime."
Appearance:
821554c9ea1a4b6b3b391d9f496aeb4b.jpg

Name:
Canon(What fandom are they from?):
Marvel comics/MCU/Daredevil netflix series/
Biography(at least a short synopsis):
Frank Castle is a retired US marine, after coming back home, he got to connect more with his family, he had a wife and his two kids (His daughter and son) but after bring them out to a carnival in hells kitchen, their was a shooting and his wife and kids were killed, with frank castle thought to be dead. After being brought to the hospital, he was thought to be dead but woke up instantly, he was later let out and became a vigilante, killing all the criminals he came across who endangered others safety.
Strengths/Abilities:
Frank is an expert with every firearms, he knows how to use and has a skill with each one, he has this knowledge from the military. He is also pretty skilled hand to hand combat, having been trained by himself and other martial artists. He knows a lot of special ways to kill others with only his body and other small weapons like knives.
Equipment:
Bulletproof vest with punisher logo, a few pistols and other weapons.
Weaknesses/Fears:
He doesn't fear much, since his family's death he sworn to avenge them and kill every criminal who walks the streets until death.
Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:
The Sword of Flames.

tumblr_o4d13bAFSb1uzua4xo10_540.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm dropping out due to RL, but enjoy delightful murder ya sickos!

@Archwar Hope you get your real life stuff straightened out. ( is curious if you are just dropping this one or all your rps)

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
@Archwar Hope you get your real life stuff straightened out. ( is curious if you are just dropping this one or all your rps)
Just this one considering how quickly MGs go. I swear you guys are like cheetahs on crack for some of these, but I might join a tale or another Rp(provided it's not too fast). Anyways, have fun trying to figure out who's killing who!

Reactions: Takumi
*dippy fresh*

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
98ad8e11b744f49c42ec02385f55006c.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"My name is Enzo Amore, and I'm a certified G, and a bona-fide stud, and you can't teach that!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Enzo Amore[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 29[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: WWE Kafabe[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
born in Hackensack, New Jersey[1] but grew up in Waldwick, New Jersey. There, he attended Memorial Elementary School and Waldwick High School, where he also played football.[1] Arndt continued his football career at Division III (NCAA) Salisbury University, playing linebacker and safety for the Sea Gulls from 2007-2009.[1][4][5]Enzo ultimately earned a degree in journalism.[1] He formerly worked as a disc jockey for the New York Jets,[4] a piano mover, and a manager at Hooters.[1]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"The gift of gab"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The "gift if Jab"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm Smacktalker Skywalker, and I got a Micsaber for haters."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And you Can't nerf that!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: Normal human weakness. Is also a person who can rub people the wrong way.[/BCOLOR]

"I got the gift of gab, and the gift of jab. If you mess with me, you'll get familiar with my fist in ya face. How ya doin'?"

And this guy here is Big Cass. He's 7-foot tall, and you can't teach that!"

8d5cd23f20552417fe4cb0217b69ecb5_original.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance(Pictures and descriptions are both acceptable!):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Colin "Big Cass" Cassady [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:29[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: WWE Kayfabe[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities: Is 7 foot tall[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strong guy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Big guy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can sing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment: n/a[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: He's friends with Enzo. Doesn't always work out[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ba boom! Realest guys in the room!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How ya doin!?"[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
"If you get down with the dogs, you'll rise up with the fleas!!"
latest

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aran Ryan[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age(or[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] estimated guess): [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]21[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fcfcff][BCOLOR=transparent]Canon(What fandom are they from?):[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Punch-Out!!

[BCOLOR=#fcfcff][BCOLOR=transparent]Biography(at [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]least[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] a short synopsis):[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Born and raised in Ireland, Aran was destined for hard times when his dear sainted mother spelled his name weird. From teasing in school to forever misspelled Starbucks cups, it was enough to drive a fellow mad! Or, at least, enough to drive him to become the biggest cheater the World Video Boxing Association ever knew! Notorious for his quick moves, illegal attacks, and all around eccentric (though that may be an understatement) personality, Ryan became the man everyone loves to hate, and is even the first person someone spars against in the World Circuit. In fact, he was getting ready to fight a certain half pint, but he wound up a long way from the ring and into some weird forest...

[BCOLOR=#fcfcff][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Aran is quick on his feet, and able to dodge pretty well. He also has one hell of a fighting spirit, as he never seems to show fatigue, even when almost at the brink of death. This adds to his high confidence levels, as he is fearless to the point of stupidity.

[BCOLOR=#fcfcff][BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Aran has his handy boxing gloves with him, which he stuffs with horseshoes to add an extra (and very unfair) advantage. He comes wearing his green boxing shorts and a white tank top (unless of course the good folk of the falls would rather seem him without, wink wink nudge nudge).

[BCOLOR=#fcfcff][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Aran is fearless, as in, no inhibitions whatsoever. He will literally never second guess any decision he makes, blurt out whatever comes to mind, and he is more than happy to pick a fight with anyone. And I do mean ANYONE. With a friend like him, who needs enemies?

[BCOLOR=#fcfcff]Familiar of choice: OR Weapon of choice:[/BCOLOR]

The Wind Daggers would be a good choice.

Dippy Fresh!​

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be changing characters.

I should have a new CS up in a day or so.

I would like to switch out Scott for another character, please. :)

The most grave news hath reached mine ears. My brother Loki, and my Lady Sif have both been caught in 'Murder Games'-brutal affairs where Mortals have been charged to slaughter each other like animals. Perhaps it is time for the God of Thunder to intervene himself. To whichever foul mind doth create these dreaded trials-the God of Thunder would like words with thee.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
latest
1215221-921380_112_thor_604_super.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Thor [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Potentially in the 1000s[/BCOLOR]
Canon: Marvel Comics/MCU (I'm going for a mix of both versions, similar to Star-Lord in MGVIII).
Biography:

The God of Thunder, the Son of Odin, Heir Prince to the Throne of Asgard, the Mighty Thor has defended Midgard for centuries. Exiled to Earth by his father for his arrogance, Thor proved himself worthy of his power and godhood. Fighting alongside The Avengers, Thor is often seen as one of the Earth's Mightiest Warriors.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
God of Thunder-
As the God of Thunder, Thor can summon lightning to destroy his foes.
Godly Strength-Thor is far stronger than any mortal, even without his hammer.
Immortality-While Thor can be killed, he is immortal in the sense that his aging is extremely slow. Despite being thousands of years old, he retains the appearance of a man in his 30's.
Fighting Skills-Even without his Hammer, Thor is an adept fighter in hand to hand combat. He is also skilled in Axe combat, using one for years before he was given Mjolnir.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mjolnir-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Thor's weapon of choice. Mjolnir appears as a small hammer with a stone head. However, it enables Thor to fly by holding onto it, as well as enabling Thor to summon lightning. Mjolnir can be broken, but it would take immense, beyond godlike strength to do so. Furthermore, it's also a good weapon for hitting things and breaking through walls, and can be summoned by Thor at will. Thor can also spin the Hammer at immense speeds to deflect projectiles, as well as fly. As well as this, Mjolnir can only wielded by those who are worthy to do so.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]
Intelligence-
While by no means is he stupid, Thor isn't exactly a philosopher either, more used to solving problems with his fists. As a warrior born, Thor is rarely strategic, often relying on brute force to win the day.
Worthiness-Thor has spent his life trying to live up to the Heroic qualities which make one worthy of wielding Mjolnir. Losing his beloved Hammer would make Thor question his own worth, as well as drastically weakening him.
Father Issues-Thor always tries to live up to his father's legacy, despite their frequent disagreements. He fers failing his father, or worse, failing Asgard.
Electric Axe

With both Axe and Thunder at my command, no evil may oppose me.

I know not what a 'Dippy Fresh' is, but as with all things, if it is friend then I shall protect it, and if foe, I shall destroy it.

Interesting idea for an RP. Newish to Iwaku. Curious, has anyone ever played themselves for one of these?

Interesting idea for an RP. Newish to Iwaku. Curious, has anyone ever played themselves for one of these?
There was this one game that I was not a part of where everyone played themselves.
And Bomb's planning to play himself in future.

I play self-inserts. That's close.

What are the rules regarding the staff of illusions? Or the other weapons for that matter?

Here's my new character.

4387042-tumblr_niit59kdiw1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg

Name:
Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk

Canon:
Marvel Comics

Biography:
After being shot by mobsters, her cousin Bruce Banner, (The Hulk), saved her, life by giving, her a last minute blood transfusion of his own irradiated, blood. From that point on Jennifer Walters was able to transform into the, Sensational She-Hulk; a recurring member of the Avengers.

Physical Transformation: As a result of a blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, AKA the Hulk, Jennifer Walters is able to alter her physical form into a female version of the Hulk. As She-Hulk, Walters' skin, hair, and eyes all turn green. Her frame also gains another 9 inches in height and 560 lbs of muscle and bone tissue. Unlike her cousin, the Hulk, much of Jennifer's gained muscle and bone mass is condensed and several times as dense as that of a human. As a result, though she is noticeably much larger than she is in her normal form, she looks much lighter than she actually is. Also unlike the Hulk, or rather certain Hulk incarnations, Jennifer retains her full intelligence and personality in her She-Hulk form. Most of the time, Walters is able to control her transformation, enabling her to change back and forth at will. This is because she did not suffer as much psychological trauma as a child as her cousin did. And while it augments her abilities, she retains greater control than her cousin.

• Superhuman Strength: As She-Hulk, she is proportionally stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gains as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. As a result of her intense training, She-Hulk's calm strength currently surpasses the base strength levels of the Gray, Savage, and Professor incarnations of the Hulk, at least while they're in a calm emotional state. Originally She-Hulk was listed as only "class 50" (this is only a comparison scale regarding which character is stronger than who, and should not be taken literally. For example: Thor was listed as "class 95" at the time, and Hercules at exactly 100). Right after she came back from the first Secret Wars as Thing's replacement in the Fantastic Four she began to workout with Thing's weights and got her strength up to at least class 75 but through her career she continued to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of her potential remains unknown. After prolonged weight-lifting training, she was able to easily defeat the Champion of the Universe, effortlessly supported the Thing's maximum weight with a single arm, threw an arm-wrestling competition with Hercules to spare his feelings, and effortlessly manhandled a Thanos clone. She is currently listed as above "class 100" (Listed equal or stronger than Thor and Hercules). It has been stated and shown that like her cousin, her strength increases with her emotions, such as fear and rage. She-Hulk's strength has extended into her highly developed leg muscles, enabling her to leap great distances or heights.
  • Superhuman Speed: Due, at least partially, to the great muscular strength and development of her leg muscles, she is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Stamina: She-Hulk's highly advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can exert herself at peak capacity for about 48 hours before fatigue begins to impair her performance.
  • Superhuman Durability: She-Hulk's body is highly resistant to all forms of conventional injury. Her skin is capable of withstanding tremendous pressures and temperatures, falls from great heights, field-artillery canon shells, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining any injury.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her body's extremely high resistance to injury, it is possible to injure her. However, she is capable of rapidly regenerating injuries that result in great tissue damage and blood loss within a matter of minutes. However, she is not capable of regenerating missing limbs or organs. She-Hulk's highly efficient metabolism renders her immune to all drugs and toxins as well as total immunity to all known Earthly diseases.
  • Body Switch: Thanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place. The actual intent of the Ovoid skill is to exchange the minds of the user and another being, but it was theorized by the Ovoid who trained the She-Hulk that some factor of her gamma-mutated physiology causes her use of this talent to manifest in a different way. She rarely uses this power; unless she initiates this exchange with another superhuman being, she will become basically human in ability, but still green-skinned and generally recognizable as the She-Hulk, and thus vulnerable to attack, a fact that the super-villainess Titania took advantage of the one time the She-Hulk did use this ability.
  • Expert Combatant: The She-Hulk is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained by Captain America and Gamora. Even in her Jennifer Walters form, she possesses sufficient skill in the martial arts to dispatch several would-be muggers much larger than she is. She is also highly trained in the use of weapons and battle tactics and strategies.
  • Skilled Pilot: Jennifer Walters is a good pilot, as has been shown in multiple issues of Avengers and Fantastic Four.
  • Expert Attorney: Extremely intelligent, the She-Hulk is a skilled and experienced lawyer. She has won many cases proving various civilians, costumed heroes, and even villains innocent.
  • Gifted Intellect: In spite of the character's party-girl image, she is a bona fide intellectual, being one of the few superheroines to have attained an advanced post-baccalaureate degree. Jennifer attended UCLA School of Law, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif, a national merit society for top legal scholars. It is revealed in the Savage She-Hulk that Walters has also attended Harvard Law School; though details are not provided, it is probable that she earned a master of laws (LL.M.) degree at Harvard to complement her juris doctor (J.D.) degree from UCLA. She has shown great versatility in her legal practice, representing criminal defendants, corporations, and even domestic violence victims.

Weaknesses/Fears: Radiation: Exposure to certain wavelengths of radiation only at very high doses can sometimes temporarily inhibit or override her ability to transform between forms. This is usually only a weakness if she is exposed during her original/Jennifer form.

Weapon of choice:
Sword of Flames

Dippy Fresh...again.

What are the rules regarding the staff of illusions? Or the other weapons for that matter?
For the most part, the weapons are not that powerful. The elemental weapons can't shoot fire or whatever and are more just infused with those elements. For the daggers, the air element just allows them to be used like boomerangs.

As for the staff, it can summon one illusion of your character's choice at a time that is generally the same size as your character.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well alright then, I guess I'll get my char sheet up sometime today, got to think who'll come as

Like Kim I'm excited for the RP. Been getting a bit more active just so I'll be ready to be uncle and Jade. Goodness only three lessons in math left before review I hope that will make that awful class a bit less time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.