Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure kiddo, I believe in you." Jamie smiled and laughed. This question about names for a dupe never came up before... or did it, with the dupes when they were nowhere near Jamie Prime? This was a first.
12249631_10153097646391331_2084326538452987648_n.jpg

"Well," Jamie said, "let's see what he says to that?", he asked somewhat rhetorically.

The dupe didn't hesitate.

12241305_10153097646376331_6802762095075015141_n.jpg

"You can call me Luke," the dupe said, in a serious tone, "I am a defender of good, like my father before me."

Jamie held back a huge chuckle over that.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
-Chapter 2 Twilight-
"The Right Hand's Folly"
Continued from here.

Bad luck decorates her branches

flashing on and off
 strings of lights
on a holiday tree.

Misfortune glows

as if fueled by noonday sun

under cloudless sky.
Each day she longs

for someone who might notice,

turn some switch
dim the lights
pull a plug
and
 diminish her pain.
No hero lurks nearby
on prancing steed.

Don't filaments fray

and bulbs fail to ignite

one more time?

===

As many had confirmed their votes, time began still and alter around them, and this meant that Beatrice was going to start up another execution once more. Next moment they all knew, they were all present in the Golden Land, and with Crono singled out from everyone else.

By the phrasing of "singled out," it was more like Crono was put into a different plane of reality aside from everyone else. He couldn't tell how everyone was reacting to this, as if everyone were viewing this incoming execution from something like a one-sided mirror. A twisted display for all to see, Crono only saw the endless void of black.

Green eyes.

Eyes of countless felines.

Those eyes surrounded him from all angles and corners. In response, he readied himself to fend off the threat, but of course, the odds of him winning this were terribly slim, and it would take only a miracle to resolve the problem. One by one, those eyes leap forward towards him, each feline taking their turns pouncing onto the poor unfortunate boy.

It endlessly went on, and soon enough, Crono couldn't be seen by the people watching. Not even heard with a little yelp of something kind, but with how those supposed feline threats acted towards the voted one out, it was disturbing but true to assume that Crono was devoured limb from limb, organ from organ, bone from bone... by those demonic feline spawns from hell.

As the magic-powered projection that showcased this horrific scene to you all began to close, a small pouch with a note attached to it fell to the ground, along with what could be assumed to be Crono's envelope... the invitation to this Game. Once the projection was gone, the Golden Witch would make her appearance, and unlike the times before, she gave no expression of Witch-like laughter or even that signature sneer of hers.

eOWCQGn.png

"...Ignoring the fact that this Round's Traitor, which was Mettaton, had not been voted out, you successfully voted out the Maestro. From the combined efforts of the clues' interpretations... and the detective's investigations, Crono is indeed this Game's Maestro. Despite my right hand being eliminated, the Game will still proceed as normal until it's planned end. From now on, I'll be selecting the set of Traitors."

Beatrice still didn't change her attitude, probably from the fact that her trusted right hand had gotten voted out. Before sending everyone else back to the Rokkenjima island, despite the current typhoon that was still held at bay, the Golden Witch gave a few more words to share with her Game's Players.

tumblr_inline_n0oub5LemA1rfjfkn.png

"If you wish to continue the Game and not die to the typhoon that is currently taking place on the island of Rokkenjima, perform the Sachiko Ever After charm. Someone in the group must know of it."

With that said, everyone would feel themselves being transferred back to the front of the Kuwadorian mansion's fencing, and just at the moment they would see Izayoi's body disappear in a cluster of golden butterflies. For now, they had some time before the typhoon would blow over Shannon's barrier... and to include that, the note and pouch that contained that charm, which was whatever was left of Crono, rested on the ground, waiting for someone to pick it up.

Though, all current Players with their envelopes would see another message from Beatrice appear, regarding the current karma score...

~Game Scoring~
Beatrice - 1 / Players - ∞

tumblr_inline_n8q83xWpC11sfvecc.png

As the scoreboard materialized before them, a glowing smile of bliss took over Morgan as she realized what the detectives had just done by having them vote for Crono. Infinite... We're going to win... They're saved, I don't have to worry anymore! It didn't matter if Crono had to be executed to achieve this victory, not when it meant her precious people were guaranteed to be safe at the end now. Hope had been restored in her mind, never-ending in the face of another round.

All they had to do now, to be free of this game, was to punish Beatrice. Today was a glorious day.

"Thank you, Ilona-chan~!" Without any other warning, Morgan had essentially tackled Ilona in her attempt to hug her, clearly overtaken by the joy she felt, "I know I already said it, but you and the detectives... You're the absolute best, no doubt about it!"

The young tactician also waved Deedee over to her in her excitement, "We got them, Deedee, we got them!"

tumblr_inline_nifrcq1tPu1sfvecc.jpg

"Well, someone is quite excited for a player in a Murder Game..." Robin chuckled as he observed Morgan.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Hospes

Before she could reply again to Jamie and Luke, they would witness the execution or Crono, the frustration of Beatrice, and then would switch locations. Although the others were rather happy with her, Ilona was uncomfortable with the whole thing. She hardly moved, even when Morgan tackled her with a hug.

"Yes, we got him, but he didn't deserve to die like that," Ilona replied to Morgan, her eyes narrowing sadly. "And this isn't over. Beatrice is still going to keep choosing traitors to kill people. I was hoping the killing would stop after the Maestro was gone, but it isn't going to."

Ilona glanced to Luke and Jamie. "And, it seems you making a duplication will be in vain. Nothing will save me now that the traitor killings will continue. I will most surely be the next victim now that they know who I am..."

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles

DIO glanced over and had The World show the charm to Yuna with its fingers still grasping it tightly.
"For someone named 'Yuki'." He commented before covering it again.
@Kaykay

Kyle read the score change with trepidation, paranoia telling him that things just couldn't be that easy. Not only had Ilona been right about Crono, but the entire group had picked out Mettaton for the homicide. Well, not that the robot had been entirely subtle. It was a dramatic shift from their standing after the last vote, a move too huge that it almost didn't feel real. Beatrice's demeanor had changed, and it seemed to Kyle that she was sincere enough. Of course, if they'd 'won'... why continue? Was it just a formality?

Can't relax yet.

"Don't worry about it, Ilona," Kyle said to the girl, still standing next to her. His eyes glazed over Morgan. "You stepped up. It was brave. We'll all do what we can to protect you." Despite his words, Kyle was well aware that Ilona was probably right. Beatrice would no doubt be holding a grudge. Despite their apparent victory, she was still in control, and none of them could forget that.

CNZawsw.gif

Seeming almost bored, Kyle approached DIO and Yuna, holding out his hand. "I'd like the charm," he said without explanation.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @The Great Detective @DBZ7 @Kaykay

-Chapter 3-
"Welcome to the Heavenly Host"
Continued from here.

From all the jails the boys and girls
Ecstatically leap,—
Beloved, only afternoon
That prison doesn't keep.

They storm the earth and stun the air,
A mob of solid bliss.
Alas! that frowns could lie in wait
For such a foe as this!

===

With that execution out of the way, another sharp cracking noise rung throughout the air, and looking behind to where the typhoon was last held off by Shannon. From afar, the red barrier that was projected by the maid could be seen shattering apart, and this alone brought an internal alarm in Kanon's mentality.

"... everyone, I'll go check on Shannon. Just focus on what completing this Game of Beatrice's."

Not saying another word, Kanon darted back the way they all came from, that magic blade of red glowing ever-brightly from the distance until he was fully obscured by the trees and leaves of the forest. While he didn't seem like it, it was obvious that besides his duty, Kanon was greatly worried for his sister. At this rate, it didn't seem safe to even go and run into the possible full brunt of the incoming typhoon, and that Shannon might as well be dead at this point. However, that wasn't going to stop Kanon...

For now, they had more pressing matters to deal with, such as that typhoon possibly nearing this mansion and thus killing them all off. While some thought they could brave off a powerful typhoon, something about the nature of this game gave you the feeling that this wasn't a normal typhoon to begin with.

"S-So... if anybody has any idea what we can do from here, feel absolutely free to tell us! I'm pretty sure that no one doesn't want to be torn apart and flung around by an incoming form of a natural disaster!"

Despite being one that possessed magical prowess, even the detective had no clear indications of being able to hold off a storm. Shannon may had the abilities to do so, but the maid clearly didn't do so well after a long period of time. If they didn't figure out something out soon, they were all as good as dead.

"W-Wait... I think I know a solution... that Witch... the Golden Witch Beatrice... she said something about a charm that can be used to get us away from the storm. T... the Sachiko Ever After charm... I know how to perform it, I heard about such a thing before arriving here... on Rokkenjima..."

Clearing their throat, Lion stepped forward, making themself present to all. They weren't going to let this detail slip as their lives were in great danger here.

"To perform the Sachiko Ever After charm... we have to chant this phrase... "Sachiko, we beg of you," equivalent to the number of people present... and while doing so... we hold tightly on a paper proxy... and afterwards, we tear it apart... I'm not sure what a charm that relates to intimacy could do for us at this time... but we have to try."

Alright, that sounded simple enough. As simple as the charm appears to be, it was their only option at this rate. Time was slowly being eaten up the more they just stood there.

tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o7_100.jpg

"Welll... you're in luck. If this is for the same thing, I have this paper doll I found in one of the libraries on this island. I believe we can perform that little charm and be done with this incoming typhoon..."

With that flair she had, Erika spun on her heels to face Lion, holding out the paper proxy in question for the charm.

latest

It looked like a plain paper doll that you would see be cut out by elementary school students, but again, what else can they do to escape this situation?

01.jpg

"Alright, then let's get to it. We can't afford to mess up the charm, so we have to do this in one go."

Lion had a determined look on their face as they and Erika held onto the paper proxy tightly, and soon enough, everyone would be doing the same.

The storm was getting closer and closer to their location, but all that everyone had to work together on was reciting the "Sachiko Ever After" charm. Once it was recited enough times, everything around them went still. So this charm did do something different... and by that... everything soon became black in their vision once more.

===

20-SS05_17.png

For some reason, that "Sachiko Ever After" charm that they've performed had sent them to a completely new location. While they were now safe from that typhoon that was threatening to tear through the Rokkenjima island, they were now present in what appears to be a rundown school building. Just an abandoned rundown school building that's been forgotten about for a large amount of years, right?

That would be the general assumption, if it wasn't for the fact that the outside would bear only an endless darkness. There was no sky. There was no surrounding features outside the school. There was only darkness. An endless night, if that were to make it easier to break down.

Maybe it were convenient that this were to be found, but they would see that there was a little notice posted on the nearest wall of this classroom.

[Heavenly Post]
'Breaking News: Serial Kidnapping Ends In Murder'
The good name of Heavenly Host Elementary School has been stained in blood today as horrific details on the recent wave of disappearances are revealed. Over the past month, numerous children have gone missing within the town, and authorities quickly turned to kidnapping as the most likely explanation. Now investigators have located the whereabouts of these children, and their findings are far worse than anyone could've anticipated. The bodies of the absconded youths were discovered within the Heavenly Host Elementary School building on September 18th, 1973 at around 7:00 PM. Authorities further revealed that a male instructor from the school was found with them, alive but near-catatonic, holding a pair of bloodied scissors. Each of the corpses appeared to have had its tongue sev__ed and remove_________________ique mutilations far too grot___________________g to describe.

... that was some unsettling backstory to the very building that they found themselves in. Either way, they had to figure out what they could do from here. Though, some seemed exactly wrong with this place. As if a vengeful spirit was watching over all of them, and it wasn't just Beatrice as they have known from the beginning of the Game.

It also didn't feel that all welcoming by the fact that Lion, Li, and Piper were missing from the group. Within an unknown place such as this, you wouldn't want to be alone and lost... There was no telling what they would run into here...

A single golden butterfly passes by all of you, and disappears before anybody could try and grab it. Nevertheless, there was an urge to go and check that envelope that contained the invitation and the multiple messages that Beatrice had made. A new message was left inside.

Nice to know that all of you had gone along and used the "Sachiko Ever After" charm like I suggested. Now the playing field has changed completely. I take it that it'll be an interesting location to have our Game continue in, but I suggest that you shouldn't stay for long. A close friend of mine... a girl who wears red would have her fun with all of you... Be sure to keep that piece of the paper proxy with you if you intend to proceed with the Game in one piece... or not.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

Under the newspaper notice that was posted on the door, there was a map that showed the multiple places that were available in the school building. From the looks of it, everyone was grouped up and starting from Classroom 1-A. Maybe you could search this places inside-out and find a way out somehow, because if Beatrice suggested to try and escape in the first place... it was probably a tricky and difficult task to accomplish, but it was something that they had to work on to progress with this cruel Game.

Custodian's Closet
Entranceway
Classroom 3-A
Infirmary
Bathrooms

OOC Note: Please tag me for the Custodian's Closet, Infirmary, and the Bathrooms. Tag @Bomb for the Entranceway, and tag @The Silver Paladin for Classroom 3-A.

corpse-party-psp-school-map-main-building-1-floor.jpg

corpse-party-psp-school-map-main-building-2-floor.jpg

corpse-party-psp-school-map-main-buliding-3-floor.jpg

~Cast List~
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) TRAITOR!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!

-Chapter 3-
Continued from here.

Ecstatically leap,—
Beloved, only afternoon

A mob of solid bliss.
For such a foe as this!

===

With that execution out of the way, another sharp cracking noise rung throughout the air, and looking behind to where the typhoon was last held off by Shannon. From afar, the red barrier that was projected by the maid could be seen shattering apart, and this alone brought an internal alarm in Kanon's mentality.

"... everyone, I'll go check on Shannon. Just focus on what completing this Game of Beatrice's."

Not saying another word, Kanon darted back the way they all came from, that magic blade of red glowing ever-brightly from the distance until he was fully obscured by the trees and leaves of the forest. While he didn't seem like it, it was obvious that besides his duty, Kanon was greatly worried for his sister. At this rate, it didn't seem safe to even go and run into the possible full brunt of the incoming typhoon, and that Shannon might as well be dead at this point. However, that wasn't going to stop Kanon...

For now, they had more pressing matters to deal with, such as that typhoon possibly nearing this mansion and thus killing them all off. While some thought they could brave off a powerful typhoon, something about the nature of this game gave you the feeling that this wasn't a normal typhoon to begin with.

"S-So... if anybody has any idea what we can do from here, feel absolutely free to tell us! I'm pretty sure that no one doesn't want to be torn apart and flung around by an incoming form of a natural disaster!"

Despite being one that possessed magical prowess, even the detective had no clear indications of being able to hold off a storm. Shannon may had the abilities to do so, but the maid clearly didn't do so well after a long period of time. If they didn't figure out something out soon, they were all as good as dead.

"W-Wait... I think I know a solution... that Witch... the Golden Witch Beatrice... she said something about a charm that can be used to get us away from the storm. T... the Sachiko Ever After charm... I know how to perform it, I heard about such a thing before arriving here... on Rokkenjima..."

Clearing their throat, Lion stepped forward, making themself present to all. They weren't going to let this detail slip as their lives were in great danger here.

"To perform the Sachiko Ever After charm... we have to chant this phrase... "Sachiko, we beg of you," equivalent to the number of people present... and while doing so... we hold tightly on a paper proxy... and afterwards, we tear it apart... I'm not sure what a charm that relates to intimacy could do for us at this time... but we have to try."

Alright, that sounded simple enough. As simple as the charm appears to be, it was their only option at this rate. Time was slowly being eaten up the more they just stood there.

"Welll... you're in luck. If this is for the same thing, I have this paper doll I found in one of the libraries on this island. I believe we can perform that little charm and be done with this incoming typhoon..."

With that flair she had, Erika spun on her heels to face Lion, holding out the paper proxy in question for the charm.

latest

It looked like a plain paper doll that you would see be cut out by elementary school students, but again, what else can they do to escape this situation?

01.jpg

"Alright, then let's get to it. We can't afford to mess up the charm, so we have to do this in one go."

Lion had a determined look on their face as they and Erika held onto the paper proxy tightly, and soon enough, everyone would be doing the same.

The storm was getting closer and closer to their location, but all that everyone had to work together on was reciting the "Sachiko Ever After" charm. Once it was recited enough times, everything around them went still. So this charm did do something different... and by that... everything soon became black in their vision once more.

===

20-SS05_17.png

For some reason, that "Sachiko Ever After" charm that they've performed had sent them to a completely new location. While they were now safe from that typhoon that was threatening to tear through the Rokkenjima island, they were now present in what appears to be a rundown school building. Just an abandoned rundown school building that's been forgotten about for a large amount of years, right?

That would be the general assumption, if it wasn't for the fact that the outside would bear only an endless darkness. There was no sky. There was no surrounding features outside the school. There was only darkness. An endless night, if that were to make it easier to break down.

Maybe it were convenient that this were to be found, but they would see that there was a little notice posted on the nearest wall of this classroom.

[Heavenly Post]
The good name of Heavenly Host Elementary School has been stained in blood today as horrific details on the recent wave of disappearances are revealed. Over the past month, numerous children have gone missing within the town, and authorities quickly turned to kidnapping as the most likely explanation. Now investigators have located the whereabouts of these children, and their findings are far worse than anyone could've anticipated. The bodies of the absconded youths were discovered within the Heavenly Host Elementary School building on September 18th, 1973 at around 7:00 PM. Authorities further revealed that a male instructor from the school was found with them, alive but near-catatonic, holding a pair of bloodied scissors. Each of the corpses appeared to have had its tongue sev__ed and remove_________________ique mutilations far too grot___________________g to describe.

... that was some unsettling backstory to the very building that they found themselves in. Either way, they had to figure out what they could do from here. Though, some seemed exactly wrong with this place. As if a vengeful spirit was watching over all of them, and it wasn't just Beatrice as they have known from the beginning of the Game.

It also didn't feel that all welcoming by the fact that Lion, Li, and Piper were missing from the group. Within an unknown place such as this, you wouldn't want to be alone and lost... There was no telling what they would run into here...

A single golden butterfly passes by all of you, and disappears before anybody could try and grab it. Nevertheless, there was an urge to go and check that envelope that contained the invitation and the multiple messages that Beatrice had made. A new message was left inside.

Nice to know that all of you had gone along and used the "Sachiko Ever After" charm like I suggested. Now the playing field has changed completely. I take it that it'll be an interesting location to have our Game continue in, but I suggest that you shouldn't stay for long. A close friend of mine... a girl who wears red would have her fun with all of you... Be sure to keep that piece of the paper proxy with you if you intend to proceed with the Game in one piece... or not.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

Under the newspaper notice that was posted on the door, there was a map that showed the multiple places that were available in the school building. From the looks of it, everyone was grouped up and starting from Classroom 1-A. Maybe you could search this places inside-out and find a way out somehow, because if Beatrice suggested to try and escape in the first place... it was probably a tricky and difficult task to accomplish, but it was something that they had to work on to progress with this cruel Game.

Custodian's Closet
Entranceway
Classroom 3-A
Infirmary
Bathrooms

OOC Note: Please tag me for the Custodian's Closet, Infirmary, and the Bathrooms. Tag @Bomb for the Entranceway, and tag @The Silver Paladin for Classroom 3-A.

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
tumblr_inline_navtwkGeFl1sfvecc.jpg

After the teleportation to the school, Robin felt a strange sensation in the back of his mind. Something about the place struck him as familiar for some reason, as if he had heard of the school or been there before. And yet, I can't seem to recall when I had been or where I'd heard of Heavenly Host... Strange...

He pushed the thought aside as he noticed someone else, one who had caught his attention earlier. Morgan stood near the exit of the, waiting for Io to be ready to go, wearing a very familiar cloak... And a very interesting color of hair... Could this be one of the travelers, like Lucina?

"Erika-chan, that girl over there... Does she seem familiar to you?" He pointed to the girl for his partner to spot, not wanting her to think he was referring to anyone else.

@Gummi bunnies​

tumblr_inline_navtwkGeFl1sfvecc.jpg

After the teleportation to the school, Robin felt a strange sensation in the back of his mind. Something about the place struck him as familiar for some reason, as if he had heard of the school or been there before. And yet, I can't seem to recall when I had been or where I'd heard of Heavenly Host... Strange...

He pushed the thought aside as he noticed someone else, one who had caught his attention earlier. Morgan stood near the exit of the, waiting for Io to be ready to go, wearing a very familiar cloak... And a very interesting color of hair... Could this be one of the travelers, like Lucina?

"Erika-chan, that girl over there... Does she seem familiar to you?" He pointed to the girl for his partner to spot, not wanting her to think he was referring to anyone else.

@Gummi bunnies​
tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o5_100.jpg

Erika snapped out her thoughts once Robin had called upon her attention. Before that, she was thinking about that school name... "Heavenly Host." Something about it seemed familiar, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. It was like a weird case of deja vu, and she couldn't figure out why. Just being left out of the ring of things really got onto her nerves, but at least she wouldn't be expressing her frustration on that right away.

"Huh? ... well, the only thing that's familiar to me is that cloak."

@The Tactician

tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o5_100.jpg

Erika snapped out her thoughts once Robin had called upon her attention. Before that, she was thinking about that school name... "Heavenly Host." Something about it seemed familiar, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. It was like a weird case of deja vu, and she couldn't figure out why. Just being left out of the ring of things really got onto her nerves, but at least she wouldn't be expressing her frustration on that right away.

"Huh? ... well, the only thing that's familiar to me is that cloak."

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

Robin sighed as Erika didn't seem to see the same connections that he did, "Dear, please... Have I told you of how children from the future came to help the warriors of my old homeland...? They only came back once a man and woman chose to become lovers..."

"Her cloak... It's older, more ragged, almost like what mine may be someday... And the hair, Erika-chan... I've seen that shade many times before, and it's not that of Chrom or Lucina... That's the shade of blue that I hope to wake to every morning for the rest of my life..."

His eyes narrowed as Morgan glanced their way for a moment, the meeting for only the briefest of second.

"She's... There's no doubt in my mind of who she is, Erika-chan. Do you see what I see?"

tumblr_inline_n8q83d69sH1sfvecc.png

Oh crap, he's onto me!

"Io-chan, let's go~!" Hiding her desperation to escape the man staring at her behind a fake smile, Morgan took Io's hand into hers and began dragging her away to the Bathrooms. Naga help, I feel like I'm going to be sick...

@The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin

Robin sighed as Erika didn't seem to see the same connections that he did, "Dear, please... Have I told you of how children from the future came to help the warriors of my old homeland...? They only came back once a man and woman chose to become lovers..."

"Her cloak... It's older, more ragged, almost like what mine may be someday... And the hair, Erika-chan... I've seen that shade many times before, and it's not that of Chrom or Lucina... That's the shade of blue that I hope to wake to every morning for the rest of my life..."

His eyes narrowed as Morgan glanced their way for a moment, the meeting for only the briefest of second.

"She's... There's no doubt in my mind of who she is, Erika-chan. Do you see what I see?"

Oh crap, he's onto me!

"Io-chan, let's go~!" Hiding her desperation to escape the man staring at her behind a fake smile, Morgan took Io's hand into hers and began dragging her away to the Bathrooms. Naga help, I feel like I'm going to be sick...

Io was dragged along to the bathrooms, I guess.

Leah just stood there in awe as Morgan grabbed Io and dragged her. "Wh-what just happened?"

And she walked to Classroom 3-A

@The Great Detective @Bathrooms @Classroom 3-A

-Chapter 3-
Continued from here.

Ecstatically leap,—
Beloved, only afternoon

A mob of solid bliss.
For such a foe as this!

===

latest

01.jpg

===

20-SS05_17.png

[Heavenly Post]

~Golden Witch Beatrice

Under the newspaper notice that was posted on the door, there was a map that showed the multiple places that were available in the school building. From the looks of it, everyone was grouped up and starting from Classroom 1-A. Maybe you could search this places inside-out and find a way out somehow, because if Beatrice suggested to try and escape in the first place... it was probably a tricky and difficult task to accomplish, but it was something that they had to work on to progress with this cruel Game.​

Well. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Wonderful. Still, at least it appeared that the Survivors were all on the advantage now that they've caught the Maestro. With that, it looked like this Murder Game was as good as won. Well, as long as he did not die, in any case. And he would do everything in his power to prevent the fate from befalling DIO and Yuna. After all, the powers of the Maestro now resided with that witch, Beatrice, and who knew what she had up her sleeve?

"2... 3... 5... 7..."

In any case, the sudden change of scenery was not a seamless one. Now they seemed to be in some sort of abandoned... building. Was this some sort of school? It certainly looked the part, though then again, Pucci wouldn't be sure. After all, life did that to someone who was educated for his whole life in a Church. With a deep breath, after composing himself once more, Pucci would begin walking.

"We will not make any progress by simply standing about. If the two of you do not mind, I shall examine the Infirmary," he said to DIO and Yuna.

It'd certainly be more fruitful than checking out the Restrooms, right?

@The Great Detective @DBZ7 @Kaykay

Oh crap, he's onto me!

tumblr_inline_n6tzqgPMRR1ql8ac4.jpg

"Ah... I get it now. Since we're lovers now, that girl in the cloak is definitely our child," Erika smiled as she "figured" it out. Though, it made you wonder why she didn't point this out before if she were that observant of a detective. Curious, she was going to walk straight out of the classroom they all started out in... but the detective was roughly forced back into the room as if some sort of magic boundary prevented herself and Robin from leaving.

tumblr_inline_n6u02b1iGa1ql8ac4.png

"H-Hey! Don't tell me this is one of those stupid works of magic that Beatrice is responsible for..."

@The Tactician @anybody gonna stick around Classroom 1-A​

-Chapter 3-
Continued from here.

Ecstatically leap,—
Beloved, only afternoon

A mob of solid bliss.
For such a foe as this!

===

latest

01.jpg

===

20-SS05_17.png

[Heavenly Post]

~Golden Witch Beatrice

Custodian's Closet
Entranceway
Classroom 3-A
Infirmary
Bathrooms

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
attachment.php

"If reciting a simple chant is all that we must do, cease with the idle chit-chat and let's get to it! I don't know about the rest of you but I have no desire to die! Whether it's by one of you or Mother Nature herself!" Herbert snapped before he began to recite the chant with everyone else. Jason simply stared at the chanting with a bemused expression behind his hockey mask. He couldn't chant even if he wanted to and he didn't want to.

So what if there was a typhoon coming? It just meant more of a chance for everyone else here to die and that seemed fine with him. Of course he'd do whatever he could to ensure Aya and Yuna survived but other than that, they could all be swept away with the winds and die a grisly death.

But before he could muse any more on that train of thought, Jason's vision grew dark and both Herbert and him passed out once more. Only to re-wake in another location. As Herbert shambled up to his feet, he'd glance at the new message on the invitation and sighed. The fools felt a need to celebrate after that one detective helped put the mute boy to his death and their lives were still at risk.

Well, even so Herbert West would not die here. He refused to die in what seemed to be some kind of run-down school. This was a place befitting the lowest of the low to writhe in, not someone of his stature. Glancing at the map however, Herbert's eyes lit up. He supposed it wasn't unusual for a school to have an infirmary but this could prove quite useful for him! He doubted it was up to his high standards but for now it'd work.

"Zombina? If you're still wishing to overlook my safety, I'll be heading to the Infirmary." He'd note out to the zombie before making his way off. Jason was slower in leaving as he looked over the entry about the serial killer hanging up on the wall.

He hadn't lived a normal life long enough to really grasp a concept of reading but there were bits and pieces he could make out. Stuff that felt familiar in a sense. Reaching out, he'd seek to rip the notice off the wall and take it with him as he followed after Herbert but not before scanning his eye around for wherever Aya had ended up.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @The Great Detective @Verite

Oh crap, he's onto me!

Io was dragged along to the bathrooms, I guess.

Leah just stood there in awe as Morgan grabbed Io and dragged her. "Wh-what just happened?"

And she walked to Classroom 3-A

@The Great Detective @Bathrooms @Classroom 3-A
As Morgan and Io would approach the bathrooms, there were two choices. Girls or boys. Well, not that it would be expected that the stalls worked, but there was a distinct difference in the two. Within the girls' bathroom, something could be heard... dangling within. As for the boys' bathroom, jagged breathing could be heard inside.

Where would they going to investigate first?

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Bathrooms​

tumblr_inline_n6tzqgPMRR1ql8ac4.jpg

"Ah... I get it now. Since we're lovers now, that girl in the cloak is definitely our child," Erika smiled as she "figured" it out. Though, it made you wonder why she didn't point this out before if she were that observant of a detective. Curious, she was going to walk straight out of the classroom they all started out in... but the detective was roughly forced back into the room as if some sort of magic boundary prevented herself and Robin from leaving.

tumblr_inline_n6u02b1iGa1ql8ac4.png

"H-Hey! Don't tell me this is one of those stupid works of magic that Beatrice is responsible for..."

@The Tactician @anybody gonna stick around Classroom 1-A​
tumblr_inline_navtwrQEIQ1sfvecc.jpg

"Hmm... Perhaps only players in the Game can explore this place? I wouldn't put it past a Game Master to include a ward to enforce such thing," Robin offered with a shrug, not exactly sure himself. It wasn't like he had time to figure it out anyways, as it seemed they would want to leave this place soon, "You are okay, aren't you, Erika-chan? Do you need some sort of healing?"
As Morgan and Io would approach the bathrooms, there were two choices. Girls or boys. Well, not that it would be expected that the stalls worked, but there was a distinct difference in the two. Within the girls' bathroom, something could be heard... dangling within. As for the boys' bathroom, jagged breathing could be heard inside.

Where would they going to investigate first?

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Bathrooms​

tumblr_inline_n8q83yceOC1sfvecc.png

Coming to a sudden stop before the bathroom, Morgan had to pause to catch her breath before looking up to Io with an apologetic frown, "Sorry... about that... Io-chan... I just had... to get away from... them." Finally catching her breath, she stared at the bathroom doors before tilting her head, "Any preference?"

@The Silver Paladin @The Great Detective

Un22_zpstfynsqqi.png

"..."

The reveal that Mettaton had indeed been the murderer that left Undyne characteristically quiet. Not for the fact that the robot had killed a man in cold blood but for the fact that a creation made by Alphys had done it.

Undyne would head towards the bathrooms pondering how she would tell this to Alphys when she got back to her.

"Hmm... Perhaps only players in the Game can explore this place? I wouldn't put it past a Game Master to include a ward to enforce such thing," Robin offered with a shrug, not exactly sure himself. It wasn't like he had time to figure it out anyways, as it seemed they would want to leave this place soon, "You are okay, aren't you, Erika-chan? Do you need some sort of healing?"

Coming to a sudden stop before the bathroom, Morgan had to pause to catch her breath before looking up to Io with an apologetic frown, "Sorry... about that... Io-chan... I just had... to get away from... them." Finally catching her breath, she stared at the bathroom doors before tilting her head, "Any preference?"

With a hard kick Undyne would bust down the boys' bathroom door. "Here because I'm in the mood to kicking some butt and that breathing sounds like something that needs its butt kicked!"
attachment.php

"If reciting a simple chant is all that we must do, cease with the idle chit-chat and let's get to it! I don't know about the rest of you but I have no desire to die! Whether it's by one of you or Mother Nature herself!" Herbert snapped before he began to recite the chant with everyone else. Jason simply stared at the chanting with a bemused expression behind his hockey mask. He couldn't chant even if he wanted to and he didn't want to.

So what if there was a typhoon coming? It just meant more of a chance for everyone else here to die and that seemed fine with him. Of course he'd do whatever he could to ensure Aya and Yuna survived but other than that, they could all be swept away with the winds and die a grisly death.

But before he could muse any more on that train of thought, Jason's vision grew dark and both Herbert and him passed out once more. Only to re-wake in another location. As Herbert shambled up to his feet, he'd glance at the new message on the invitation and sighed. The fools felt a need to celebrate after that one detective helped put the mute boy to his death and their lives were still at risk.

Well, even so Herbert West would not die here. He refused to die in what seemed to be some kind of run-down school. This was a place befitting the lowest of the low to writhe in, not someone of his stature. Glancing at the map however, Herbert's eyes lit up. He supposed it wasn't unusual for a school to have an infirmary but this could prove quite useful for him! He doubted it was up to his high standards but for now it'd work.

"Zombina? If you're still wishing to overlook my safety, I'll be heading to the Infirmary." He'd note out to the zombie before making his way off. Jason was slower in leaving as he looked over the entry about the serial killer hanging up on the wall.

He hadn't lived a normal life long enough to really grasp a concept of reading but there were bits and pieces he could make out. Stuff that felt familiar in a sense. Reaching out, he'd seek to rip the notice off the wall and take it with him as he followed after Herbert but not before scanning his eye around for wherever Aya had ended up.

"Hey just lead the way." She'd pull out her guns again and flash a wide grin. "You're totally hopeless with out me!"

Well. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Wonderful. Still, at least it appeared that the Survivors were all on the advantage now that they've caught the Maestro. With that, it looked like this Murder Game was as good as won. Well, as long as he did not die, in any case. And he would do everything in his power to prevent the fate from befalling DIO and Yuna. After all, the powers of the Maestro now resided with that witch, Beatrice, and who knew what she had up her sleeve?

"2... 3... 5... 7..."

In any case, the sudden change of scenery was not a seamless one. Now they seemed to be in some sort of abandoned... building. Was this some sort of school? It certainly looked the part, though then again, Pucci wouldn't be sure. After all, life did that to someone who was educated for his whole life in a Church. With a deep breath, after composing himself once more, Pucci would begin walking.

"We will not make any progress by simply standing about. If the two of you do not mind, I shall examine the Infirmary," he said to DIO and Yuna.

It'd certainly be more fruitful than checking out the Restrooms, right?

@The Great Detective @DBZ7 @Kaykay
attachment.php

On the way to the infirmary, they would come across the doors to that place. Great! ... except it didn't seem to open that easily. Not even beating the door down would work, as if the door itself had been cemented in other than locked. Though, with that key slot the infirmary doors had, they probably had to look elsewhere for the key in order to gain access to the infirmary.

Besides, a bit ways down the same hallway for the infirmary, they'll see a... literal bloody mess splattered all over the wall.

Mayu_Suzumoto-_Deceased.jpg

It was hard to tell, but these were the remains of a female student that got trapped within the school grounds. That was easy to tell from the small scraps of a school blouse and skirt, and the little pink hair tie that was sticking out just barely from the fleshy remains.

While this could've occurred a time before the Players would be transported here, but it was definite that they really shouldn't stick around here for too long. Now... where to search for that key...

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Infirmary folks​

Un22_zpstfynsqqi.png

"..."

The reveal that Mettaton had indeed been the murderer that left Undyne characteristically quiet. Not for the fact that the robot had killed a man in cold blood but for the fact that a creation made by Alphys had done it.

Undyne would head towards the bathrooms pondering how she would tell this to Alphys when she got back to her.

With a hard kick Undyne would bust down the boys' bathroom door. "Here because I'm in the mood to kicking some butt and that breathing sounds like something that needs its butt kicked!"

"Hey just lead the way." She'd pull out her guns again and flash a wide grin. "You're totally hopeless with out me!"

Io pulled out her phone and Followed Undyne into the boy's room. "Come on, Morgan. Let's go."

In the boys' bathroom, that jagged breathing was definitely coming from someone else inside...

"D-Dammit... who's there?"

A weak and raspy voice barely was audible to them, but sounded like whoever this was got roughed up good.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @The Tactician

tumblr_nw4gn3qbSV1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Well, hopefully they get things settled soon. Something about this school gives me the creeps," Erika sighed as she sat down at one of the desks, feeling like she wanted to take a nap or something after all that's happened today.

"I'm fine, Robin-kun... I just need some rest..."

After the chanting was dealt with, DIO clicked his teeth for having to do something so idiotic.
He then eyed the new environment thoroughly, having no experience with more modern schools, despite how desolated it seemed.
DIO smirked as he listened to Pucci count in prime numbers and then responded to his proclamation to head into The Infirmary.
"I have no issue with it, and think we shall join you. I, DIO do not want to think what I shall have to go through being along with these whelps." He grunted firmly.

As DIO walked alongside Pucci, he noticed the large masked man and the shorter one beside him walking on the same path, making mental notes on them.

Once they reached The Infirmary, DIO nodded and scoffed at the scene.
"Someone had a bit of fun." He commented.
@The Great Detective @Verite @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher

On the way to the infirmary, they would come across the doors to that place. Great! ... except it didn't seem to open that easily. Not even beating the door down would work, as if the door itself had been cemented in other than locked. Though, with that key slot the infirmary doors had, they probably had to look elsewhere for the key in order to gain access to the infirmary.

Besides, a bit ways down the same hallway for the infirmary, they'll see a... literal bloody mess splattered all over the wall.

Mayu_Suzumoto-_Deceased.jpg

It was hard to tell, but these were the remains of a female student that got trapped within the school grounds. That was easy to tell from the small scraps of a school blouse and skirt, and the little pink hair tie that was sticking out just barely from the fleshy remains.

While this could've occurred a time before the Players would be transported here, but it was definite that they really shouldn't stick around here for too long. Now... where to search for that key...

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Infirmary folks​

Seeing the spectacle in front of them Zombina would ready her guns. "Yeesh...seems like someone left quite a mess." She'd look around to see if she could spot anything of interest. "Stay close Herbert, I'm on doctor duty now."

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Infirmary​

In the boys' bathroom, that jagged breathing was definitely coming from someone else inside...

"D-Dammit... who's there?"

A weak and raspy voice barely was audible to them, but sounded like whoever this was got roughed up good.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @The Tactician

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"A very bad day if you don't show yourself!"

Undyne didn't trust anything any of these places would throw at them, remembering that ghost girl from earlier. Slowly and on high alert she'd make her way towards where the voice was coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.