Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

Jason didn't need the mocking at a time like this. Where everyone it seemed was too occupied with dancing to see the simple solution to all of this. Which was to simply kill this dancing creature and retrieve whatever object that the witch had tasked them to get.

But he supposed while he could not kill Hazama as he made an assurance if only to himself that he'd not try to do so while around Aya. What was there to stop him from trying to harm him? Drawing his shard, Jason started after Hazama and began slashing at him.

Slow enough at least for Hazama to dodge although this was not Jason's intention. Neither was his slashes coincidentally matched up with the movements that creature had been shouting out. Though it still wasn't dancing but more Jason attempting to slash Hazama with a ceramic shard and the slashes following in sync with the called out moves.

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @york @DapperDogman @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan @C.T. @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Hazama would make his attempts to dodge around the knife, unintentionally continuing the dance rhythm as he did so. Yeesh, even in the middle of trying to "fight" a common enemy Jason just couldn't let up. Manipulating Jason himself would prove to be nigh-impossible, it seemed. He'd have to keep that in mind.

38.png

"See, that's the spirit! You really can do it if you try, can't you? But, sorry, I don't have time to play around with you forever," he said as the dancing ended, turning away as Jason did. He didn't really care who decided to hold onto the scarf, so he just walked back to the Pavilion.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Bomb @C.T. @york

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Leah looks at the books sadly as well. She remembered...

Well, she would have remembered Uncle Deckard and his books if she had memory of him. She just felt a spot in he heart hurt as she looked at them.

The box opened up, and played a small song.

inside, was the Wedding Ring.

Great! Now you could leave, right?

Go back to the Entrance?

@Mari @FireDrake150
tumblr_inline_n9rejfpdDY1rmfe7f.png

"Uuuhhh... This seems a little too easy," Morgan noted as she carefully plucked the ring from the box and pocketed it, "Come on, let's get going, guys."

"I guess we got what we were looking for", Sarah Connor said as she saw the girl pick up the ring. There wasn't much complication to this place, so there was only one place left to go. "To the entrance then", she said. She moved with urgency, as she knew this place, this Murder Game was quick to surprise... so far from a garden to a boat to this place, that was a very weird and quick sequence of events. "Before the scenery changes suddenly, again", she added.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @FireDrake150

"He has. This is a murder game which he has warned me of but I had no choice in the matter." Chrom told Gilgamesh as the dance person was defeated.

"Well that was fun. Now lets take this red cloth back." Henry would speak as he went over to pick up the red cloth.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Bomb @C.T.@york
"We rarely do have a choice in the matter. But you at least know how it works going in... Was Robin the only person from your world that's been in one before?" Gilgamesh responded, noticing the dance was over and a red cloth claimed probably meant they were heading back soon. Ah well, at least he didn't need to deal with Beatrice for a little while.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @york @DapperDogman @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan @C.T. @Bomb @Forest​
HK whirred, seeming to consider his answer for a moment. "Answer: I once got into a fight with a certain rather disagreeable meatbag. I expected it to be routine, but, call it dumb luck or incredible precision, he stabbed a pen right into my wiring. I would have congratulated him, were he not sizzling on the floor."

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"Aha! It seemed he made the wrong choice in weaponry there. But yea, the mad men who get lucky always tend to be interesting tales".

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

"We rarely do have a choice in the matter. But you at least know how it works going in... Was Robin the only person from your world that's been in one before?" Gilgamesh responded, noticing the dance was over and a red cloth claimed probably meant they were heading back soon. Ah well, at least he didn't need to deal with Beatrice for a little while.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @york @DapperDogman @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Crimson Spartan @C.T. @Bomb @Forest​

"Aha! It seemed he made the wrong choice in weaponry there. But yea, the mad men who get lucky always tend to be interesting tales".

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

Another meatbag HK-47 didn't completely loathe! That must have been some kind of record. "Query: Your name, meatbag?" He'd probably still call him meatbag, but, still.

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

tumblr_inline_n9rejfpdDY1rmfe7f.png

"Uuuhhh... This seems a little too easy," Morgan noted as she carefully plucked the ring from the box and pocketed it, "Come on, let's get going, guys."

"I guess we got what we were looking for", Sarah Connor said as she saw the girl pick up the ring. There wasn't much complication to this place, so there was only one place left to go. "To the entrance then", she said. She moved with urgency, as she knew this place, this Murder Game was quick to surprise... so far from a garden to a boat to this place, that was a very weird and quick sequence of events. "Before the scenery changes suddenly, again", she added.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @FireDrake150

Morgan's suspicions were right. As everyone went to the door, the door suddenly slammed shut. A song began playing on a Phonograph in the Living Room. Entering the room, the TV would still be on the floor, but now there was a phonograph on the coffee table.

It played a garbled recording of 'The Entertainer' by Scott Joplin. Then, the recording stops.

The silhouette appears On the wall. His voice plays on the Phonograph. "Welcome, all again. Your memories are safe, don't worry. I see you've found the Wedding Ring." He faces the crowd. "The Final Sacrifice is something given to you by someone else." He pointed, and it was quite obvious he was pointing to Io's jacket which Morgan wore.

"I only require that." He said. "Place it on the table. That is the final sacrifice, and you can go."

Morgan's suspicions were right. As everyone went to the door, the door suddenly slammed shut. A song began playing on a Phonograph in the Living Room. Entering the room, the TV would still be on the floor, but now there was a phonograph on the coffee table.

It played a garbled recording of 'The Entertainer' by Scott Joplin. Then, the recording stops.

The silhouette appears On the wall. His voice plays on the Phonograph. "Welcome, all again. Your memories are safe, don't worry. I see you've found the Wedding Ring." He faces the crowd. "The Final Sacrifice is something given to you by someone else." He pointed, and it was quite obvious he was pointing to Io's jacket which Morgan wore.

"I only require that." He said. "Place it on the table. That is the final sacrifice, and you can go."

Sarah Connor heard those words and then had one question, as this silhouette spoke to them, directing certain objects. The others had the objects, so she wasn't concerned with them, as long as the others would hand them over as directed. But the question was on her mind, and she could not help but ask it at that point.

"What memories are safe?", she asked.

@The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150 @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_n9ree6j0Qs1rmfe7f.png

"Io's jacket...?"

Morgan paused for a moment, taking a hold of the crimson cloak that her friend had given her. The game wants everything... Always everything... That's what they told me... "O-Okay..." Hesitantly, she removed the jacket, taking the ring out of it and carefully folding it up. With a reluctant release, she placed the jacket on the table and by the phonograph before stepping back to stand by Io.​

Even though some did some improvisation and added their own flair, nevertheless the energy still hit the core.

osSjgDA.png

"Well then, guess I lose. Here." The man said while disappearing into thin air, his scarf fluttering down. It turns out it was the red cloth that the group needed for the treasure hunt.

You can now return to the Pavilion and deliver it.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles[/USER [USER=10578]@DapperDogman @Lizzy @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @C.T. @york[/USER]​
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies @Others
Crono cocked his head, picking up the red piece of cloth, though he discovered that someone else had already done so for him. Shrugging a little, he got up and turned around, heading back to the Pavilion, he figured he might as well get this little item turned in before things got any more chaotic in the forest...​

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n9ree6j0Qs1rmfe7f.png

"Io's jacket...?"

Morgan paused for a moment, taking a hold of the crimson cloak that her friend had given her. The game wants everything... Always everything... That's what they told me... "O-Okay..." Hesitantly, she removed the jacket, taking the ring out of it and carefully folding it up. With a reluctant release, she placed the jacket on the table and by the phonograph before stepping back to stand by Io.​

The Jacket disappeared.

"You are now free to go." The voice said. "Expect me again later." The Silhouette disappeared.

The sun rose outside, and birds started tweeting, much like the church. The recording started playing again, only this time it was much less broken.

Io grabbed Morgan's hand. "Let's go." she said simply and solemnly.

Leah nodded.

The world would fade, and you would be back in the Kakera Garden. The only place to go was back to the Pavilion.

Go back?

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150

The Jacket disappeared.

"You are now free to go." The voice said. "Expect me again later." The Silhouette disappeared.

The sun rose outside, and birds started tweeting, much like the church. The recording started playing again, only this time it was much less broken.

Io grabbed Morgan's hand. "Let's go." she said simply and solemnly.

Leah nodded.

The world would fade, and you would be back in the Kakera Garden. The only place to go was back to the Pavilion.

Go back?

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150
tumblr_inline_n8q83cqbOe1sfvecc.png

Morgan simply walked along quietly, not wanting to speak at the moment as they traveled back.​

-Chapter 1 Update-
"Tear Apart The Two That Are Close"
Continued from here.

He touches her with finality,
fingers lingering a moment too long,
as if to memorize the feel of her skin.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and
breaths begging for contact
with something a little more permanent.

===

By the time that the remaining groups from both the Forest and the Kakera Garden would return the Red Cloth and the Wedding Ring respectively, Beatrice simply had those two items disappear once she saw them. The treasure hunt game was now complete.

With the treasure hunt over with, the Golden Witch smiles with that fake innocence, waving Virgilia away with her Endless Magic. With the other Witch out of the way for now, Beatrice approached them with that smile, which was slowly turning into a condescending one.

tumblr_inline_mv92h4xK5z1rfjfkn.png

"I applaud all of you for completely the rather minimal task. Now, you must be wondering about how this is a Murder Game when all you did is a simple child's game. Believe me on this statement..."

The Golden Witch couldn't really hold back another laugh, but then proclaims with the Red.

tumblr_inline_mv9c8mYD0O1rfjfkn.png

"The most boring part of this Murder Game is done and through with."

She was about to open her mouth to continue this Red Truth, but all of you happen to lose consciousness as another wave of golden butterflies consume your vision once more.

===

As if those events in the Golden Land never occurred, all of you would find yourselves in the same places that you were in within the mansion. Though, there's some things that were different than the last time they were here.

Significantly, everyone's belongings were back, and a little bit of their powers were returning to them. That's good, despite it only being a little bit. Maybe that was for doing Beatrice's treasure hunt from earlier. On a lesser note, those that were afflicted by curses from eating food earlier had been freed from said curses. However, those that lost an important memory in the Kakera Garden's sacrifice trials wouldn't come back until sometime later(until midround update for chapter two). Robin, Piper, and Li were present within the mansion by the time people were starting to find consciousness again in the mansion once more.

But hey, with your belongings back and a little bit of your power, you could finally make your way out of this Murder Game somehow!

Well... not now.

A bloodcurdling scream pierced throughout the mansion, and it was centered straight in the upstairs of the mansion. Knowing that this was a Murder Game now, this probably spelled bad news by the scream alone, but you didn't waste any time on rushing to the entry hall. From there, you see Shannon, standing at the edge of the doorway as she had a horrified look on her face.

Shannon00_zpsu4sofr0u.png

"W-W... What is... this? W... W... Who would... ?"

With the maid literally freaking out at the sight of this, all of you would see that there was a traumatizing mess in the private quarters of Beatrice. Two bodies were found here, two dead bodies. The dead bodies of Ange and Mark. The little girl had a few stab wounds on her body littered at fatal spots. Mark, on the other hand, went off a much more gruesome way. His jaw was separated from his head and left right next to his resting head. There was a single stab wound to the chest. Clearly you couldn't get a good examination on what happened here, so coming over close to the scene to see the details could help determine the culprit responsible.

However, a strange feeling came from all of you, and it prompted you to check your envelopes that you still had with you. Something about the letter was completely different, as if the message was suddenly changed.

See what I mean by the most boring part of the Murder Game being over with? Now we have our first murder committed by the first chosen traitor! Be sure to write down on who you vote for on this envelope, either if you think that person to be the traitor or even my right hand Maestro, and listen up for the results coming from the detectives on that little walkie talkie radio. I can't wait to see the results afterwards, so don't bore me~

~Golden Witch Beatrice

OOC Note: Voting begins! Be sure to bold and underline your votes so I don't miss them.

~Cast List~

@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!

-Chapter 1 Update-
Continued from here.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and

===

By the time that the remaining groups from both the Forest and the Kakera Garden would return the Red Cloth and the Wedding Ring respectively, Beatrice simply had those two items disappear once she saw them. The treasure hunt game was now complete.

With the treasure hunt over with, the Golden Witch smiles with that fake innocence, waving Virgilia away with her Endless Magic. With the other Witch out of the way for now, Beatrice approached them with that smile, which was slowly turning into a condescending one.

"I applaud all of you for completely the rather minimal task. Now, you must be wondering about how this is a Murder Game when all you did is a simple child's game. Believe me on this statement..."

The Golden Witch couldn't really hold back another laugh, but then proclaims with the Red.

She was about to open her mouth to continue this Red Truth, but all of you happen to lose consciousness as another wave of golden butterflies consume your vision once more.

===

As if those events in the Golden Land never occurred, all of you would find yourselves in the same places that you were in within the mansion. Though, there's some things that were different than the last time they were here.

Significantly, everyone's belongings were back, and a little bit of their powers were returning to them. That's good, despite it only being a little bit. Maybe that was for doing Beatrice's treasure hunt from earlier. On a lesser note, those that were afflicted by curses from eating food earlier had been freed from said curses. However, those that lost an important memory in the Kakera Garden's sacrifice trials wouldn't come back until sometime later(until midround update for chapter two). Robin, Piper, and Li were present within the mansion by the time people were starting to find consciousness again in the mansion once more.

But hey, with your belongings back and a little bit of your power, you could finally make your way out of this Murder Game somehow!

Well... not now.

A bloodcurdling scream pierced throughout the mansion, and it was centered straight in the upstairs of the mansion. Knowing that this was a Murder Game now, this probably spelled bad news by the scream alone, but you didn't waste any time on rushing to the entry hall. From there, you see Shannon, standing at the edge of the doorway as she had a horrified look on her face.

With the maid literally freaking out at the sight of this, all of you would see that there was a traumatizing mess in the private quarters of Beatrice. Two bodies were found here, two dead bodies. The dead bodies of Ange and Mark. The little girl had a few stab wounds on her body littered at fatal spots. Mark, on the other hand, went off a much more gruesome way. His jaw was separated from his head and left right next to his resting head. There was a single stab wound to the chest. Clearly you couldn't get a good examination on what happened here, so coming over close to the scene to see the details could help determine the culprit responsible.

However, a strange feeling came from all of you, and it prompted you to check your envelopes that you still had with you. Something about the letter was completely different, as if the message was suddenly changed.

See what I mean by the most boring part of the Murder Game being over with? Now we have our first murder committed by the first chosen traitor! Be sure to write down on who you vote for on this envelope, either if you think that person to be the traitor or even my right hand Maestro, and listen up for the results coming from the detectives on that little walkie talkie radio. I can't wait to see the results afterwards, so don't bore me~

~Golden Witch Beatrice

OOC Note: Voting begins! Be sure to bold and underline your votes so I don't miss them.

~Cast List~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!

HK whirred with disdain. "Commentary: How... uncivilized." An assassin though he was, the droid had standards; this method was not efficient, it was needlessly brutal. Still, he wasn't exactly upset beyond that; just a couple meatbags dead, as far as he was concerned. Nothing meaningful lost.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Anybody​

Last edited by a moderator:
-Chapter 1 Update-
Continued from here.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and

===

===

Well... not now.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
tumblr_inline_n9rejljPLO1rmfe7f.png

"And so, the Murder Games lives up to their name..." Her hold on Io's hand tightened, trying to keep calm in such dark times. You can't lose control, Morgan, that's not what they would want... They would want you to investigate, to help the others... "Come on, Io, let's head upstairs and get to work," She muttered as she led the way up the stairs with an insistent pull on Io's arm.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

-Chapter 1 Update-
Continued from here.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and

===

===

Well... not now.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
tumblr_inline_nsup786pqw1re9spw_540.png

Oh crap. There was a murder. Plutia is done with this shit. After reading the letter, she wrote this on the envelope:

To Peaticks
You are a big meanie. Get ready because I will find you~~

-Plutia

Well Teemo usually isn't fazed by killings since he was abused alot. Since this is a murder mystery kindathingy shenanigans, he decided to check the bodies.

@Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 1 Update-
Continued from here.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and

===

===

Well... not now.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
"A brute who stabs things" Izayoi murmurs, turning toward Jason for a moment "I suppose it'd be too obvious to think it was you, right, big guy?" Izayoi asks aloud

He flexes his fingers for a moment, grinning as he could feel the power returning to his body, only a little, but it was back, that was what mattered, he felt faster, stronger, more durable

"Oh boy, where that cocky robot" he mutters under his breath, chuckling quietly, before turning back to the bodies "Well, we all know Jason is unlikely to have killed a kid, look at how he looks after the little one" he says, gesturing toward Aya "So, unless he was controlled...I wouldn't be able to point a finger yet"

He moves to stand next to HK for a moment, a hand firmly clasping the robot's shoulder as he looks at the bodies "You have scanners up there in that cranium, right? Can you run some scans? I'm thinking thermal, measure body heat, see if we can't figure out how long ago this was"

"Oi, Mettaton, can you see what you could do to help too? Maybe some some scans of your own?"

@Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

-Chapter 1 Update-
Continued from here.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and

===

===

Well... not now.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

"And so, the Murder Games lives up to their name..." Her hold on Io's hand tightened, trying to keep calm in such dark times. You can't lose control, Morgan, that's not what they would want... They would want you to investigate, to help the others... "Come on, Io, let's head upstairs and get to work," She muttered as she led the way up the stairs with an insistent pull on Io's arm.

Leah, despite the death she had seen, and the death she had committed at the hands of Diablo, was still startled. She made a gagging sound as she saw the bodies. A child had been killed, which startled her the worst.

Io just stood silently back. This was too much to take in. She had not only seen Morgan sacrifice blood, and a jacket she had given, but she had also given away a memory of a dear friend, and seen two people die. She wanted to cry.

As Morgan grabbed her hand, Io was hesitant, but went anyway. "Y-yes. Let's go." she said.

"A brute who stabs things" Izayoi murmurs, turning toward Jason for a moment "I suppose it'd be too obvious to think it was you, right, big guy?" Izayoi asks aloud

He flexes his fingers for a moment, grinning as he could feel the power returning to his body, only a little, but it was back, that was what mattered, he felt faster, stronger, more durable

"Oh boy, where that cocky robot" he mutters under his breath, chuckling quietly, before turning back to the bodies "Well, we all know Jason is unlikely to have killed a kid, look at how he looks after the little one" he says, gesturing toward Aya "So, unless he was controlled...I wouldn't be able to point a finger yet"

He moves to stand next to HK for a moment, a hand firmly clasping the robot's shoulder as he looks at the bodies "You have scanners up there in that cranium, right? Can you run some scans? I'm thinking thermal, measure body heat, see if we can't figure out how long ago this was"

"Oi, Mettaton, can you see what you could do to help too? Maybe some some scans of your own?"

"Angry Statement: I do not take orders from you, meatbag."

"But, yes, I'll get on that."

HK proceeded to scan the bodies to see how recent the killings were.

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gummi Bunnies
@Anybody​

-Chapter 1 Update-
Continued from here.

There are no words,
just urgent hands and

===

===

Well... not now.

~Golden Witch Beatrice

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

12249631_10153097646391331_2084326538452987648_n.jpg

Jamie's head was spinning. Well, there was a lot of stuff going on, before the lights went out and stuff to look at after the lights went back on. Of course, when the lights went back on... someone was taken out, and pretty cruelly.

"Daaamn.... that's like getting fishhooked, X-Games style. That sucks!" He would normally be a little more serious but he didn't know the deceased at all, though he leaned over and peeked over the shoulders of those who would be playing detective, and bumped into one of them.

"Scuse me", he said, sheepishly.

"Excuse me?"

Jamie then looked at a duplicate of himself. Could it be? It felt like forever and a day, but did his powers really come back? He had to check. He raised his foot high, and was going to do it with feeling.

*STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP*

"Hey!"

"My mission is to serve with honor."

"If that's a two step dance you went a little too far, bud."

Four dupes. "Fist pump, five guys!", Jamie Prime yelled out in triumph, and relief.

madrox-Rock-Band.jpg

Then Jamie Prime decided to reabsorb the dupes. He didn't need them for now, as the crime scene was pretty isolated at the moment.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari and Justin

tumblr_inline_nsup786pqw1re9spw_540.png

Oh crap. There was a murder. Plutia is done with this shit. After reading the letter, she wrote this on the envelope:

To Peaticks
You are a big meanie. Get ready because I will find you~~

-Plutia

Well Teemo usually isn't fazed by killings since he was abused alot. Since this is a murder mystery kindathingy shenanigans, he decided to check the bodies.

@Gummi Bunnies

Leah, despite the death she had seen, and the death she had committed at the hands of Diablo, was still startled. She made a gagging sound as she saw the bodies. A child had been killed, which startled her the worst.

Io just stood silently back. This was too much to take in. She had not only seen Morgan sacrifice blood, and a jacket she had given, but she had also given away a memory of a dear friend, and seen two people die. She wanted to cry.

As Morgan grabbed her hand, Io was hesitant, but went anyway. "Y-yes. Let's go." she said.
"Angry Statement: I do not take orders from you, meatbag."

"But, yes, I'll get on that."

HK proceeded to scan the bodies to see how recent the killings were.

@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gummi Bunnies
@Anybody​
It seemed as if the killings weren't too long ago. At least half an hour ago, and to be honest, the perception of time was a bit off for all of you since they did just technically got back from the Golden Land. As for how the wounds were appearing, there's no doubt that a blade was used to stab both victims, and even used to make a clean cut of Mark's jaw. Actually... for some reason, that cut mark on Mark's lower head and the severed piece of his jaw seemed way too clean and perfect. It was like some unnaturally perfect precision.

While it was obvious that Ange perished with no struggle, taking the appearance of a five year old as opposed to her eighteen year old counterpart, Mark's body showed little signs of a struggle, possibly the killer successfully snuck over and caught him by surprise?

As brutal and cruel these murders seemed, that was the most they could dig out from the scene.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Bomb @Investigation teem​

Status
Not open for further replies.