Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there were a couple of names given at least. Kazuma, Ashitaka, Fizz, which sounded suspiciously like Fish, and Raven.

That just left the albino boy.

"Nomination," Astarte asked the one who'd called her "weirdo." It was inconvenient if she had nothing to call someone by.

@Raven @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @East Log peeps​
Ashitaka

Ashitaka winced in pain. The worms continued writhing. "W-water. P-please." Ashitaka said. He continued holding his arm, trying to prevent it.

Another boy walked up. "Here." He handed Ashitaka a bottle of water.

latest

"We can't have a Team member below perfect." Kaneda said.

Ashitaka nodded. Kaneda uncapped the canteen.

Ashitaka pulled down the sleeve, and Kaneda began pouring the water on the purple scar.

tumblr_mxphiaVW8g1rwii9to1_500.gif

The worms died down, and Ashitaka stopped reacting in pain. Kaneda recapped the bottle, and walked off to the North Log.

@North Gate people @Raven @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Verite @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles
th_toaru5.png

"Huh? You talking to me?" Accelerator asked to Astarte, seemingly unaware of what she was trying to get at and what she wanted, "Nomination? The hell do you want from me, an award?"

And then some guy in red came out of nowhere, gave the guy coming down with worms some water, and then disappeared into the wind as quickly as he showed up.

This was gonna be fun.

@Kaykay @Raven @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @East Log peeps​

Reactions: Minerva
Cue the Rains of Castamere on Bagpipe solo

Naw, actually he just noticed the children following him, prompting him to stop playing and stare silently at first...Between them both, his gaze turned back and forth before he broke out into the biggest, cragged smile ever seen as he laughed.

One hand came down to clap Yuki on the shoulder as he cried out.

"Wots this then? We 'ave ourselves a right, proper man and 'is wee bairn out fer a walk? Good on ye laddie! I remember courting me own wife, and such a beautiful woman she be! Hair like flaxen gold, skin like silk! I love 'er so much!"

He was obviously quite at ease, being where he was. If it proved too troublesome? Well, he had a surefire way to get that finished in a hurry.

@C.T.
"...Oh no." He muttered quietly, the rising apprehension only increasing further when the Scotsman not only stopped playing but gave them a long quiet stare at the pair of unlikely...friends? Allies? He was still unsure. And then the big guy actually smiled! A huge smile, followed by booming laughter and a clapping hand resting on his shoulder.

It was ostensibly friendly but it put him on edge as he flinched, not quite at ease with this yet. He wished he could just...

tumblr_nhz7zx9AUg1sp0jvxo1_500.gif

For safety and security, mind. A warm separation from the world around him. But he had no comfort blanket now. He had only himself. And Yuno. He closed his eyes, hoping this didn't prompt an episode. "Well um...yes. We're on a walk and--"

"You dare?!"

Hope dashed. He sighed.

tumblr_nox78g2wNu1uurnmdo1_500.gif

"Nobody. Touches. My. Yuki."

She remarked, eyes and tone of voice as cold and hard as the steel of her blade. "I won't let you!" She rushed forward, intending to cleave off that impudent hand that dared touch him--

Only to be stopped by Yuki, rushing in himself and gripping her wrist before he turned and ran for the option of the West Log and dragging his wild partner in all of this behind him. "Sheathe your sword please Yuno! I really don't want to get stabbed on accident or on purpose!!!" He exclaimed loudly before he shifted to look over his other shoulder and frantically call out. "I'm sorry about that, really! I'm so so sorry but we just can't stay here, I hope you understand, I just--SORRY!" He shook his head.

Why me??? What does this universe have against Yuki Amano, to have to be saddled with all this?

@Doctor Smartass @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Other West Log peoples​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
"O-Oh, y-yeah, hi! Uhm..." Ty noted of some girl around her age coming to talk to her, reeling instinctively back, feeling his cheeks warm up, lowering his head passively and almost submissively. It was evident the seventeen-year-old, despite being friendly, wasn't exactly socially keen and far from socially awkward. Adjusting his fluffy scarf and wide glasses, the nerdy hipster glanced down at his sweatband, the iconic symbol of the Triforce radiating from the cloth.

"N-Names, ah, Ty, y-yeah." Ty-kun murmured continuing down the South Log, glad to have some company, taking a gaze briefly at those heading to the North Logs. With a kawaii desu-desu hiccup, the boy merely pursued forwards, playing on his smartphone and finding this LARPing convention really weird.

Really, really weird.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Raven @Blah I dunno people Ty awkwardly looked at because he is a nerd @South Log
"Serge," The fisherman called from the top of the vines, still staring down at Ty. It might seem to the others that all he could say was his own name.

@Krieg @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Raven

Levi sighed heavily. Today already wasn't a good day, having woken up in an unfamiliar place with brats and strangers. Then there's Hanji, who had yet to get up off the ground.

"Get the hell up shitty glasses." The short soldier grumbled as he nudged her with his foot.

"Hmmm?" Hanji muttered as she sat up.

"Oh, I was just enjoying the sky there Levi--" Hanji was ignored as Levi headed off in a random direction. Which happened to be west.

"Hey Levi wait up!!!" Hanji exclaimed as she ran after him.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Doctor Smartass @Raven @West log peeps

Reactions: Mari
"...Oh no." He muttered quietly, the rising apprehension only increasing further when the Scotsman not only stopped playing but gave them a long quiet stare at the pair of unlikely...friends? Allies? He was still unsure. And then the big guy actually smiled! A huge smile, followed by booming laughter and a clapping hand resting on his shoulder.

It was ostensibly friendly but it put him on edge as he flinched, not quite at ease with this yet. He wished he could just...

tumblr_nhz7zx9AUg1sp0jvxo1_500.gif

For safety and security, mind. A warm separation from the world around him. But he had no comfort blanket now. He had only himself. And Yuno. He closed his eyes, hoping this didn't prompt an episode. "Well um...yes. We're on a walk and--"

"You dare?!"

Hope dashed. He sighed.

tumblr_nox78g2wNu1uurnmdo1_500.gif

"Nobody. Touches. My. Yuki."

She remarked, eyes and tone of voice as cold and hard as the steel of her blade. "I won't let you!" She rushed forward, intending to cleave off that impudent hand that dared touch him--

Only to be stopped by Yuki, rushing in himself and gripping her wrist before he turned and ran for the option of the West Log and dragging his wild partner in all of this behind him. "Sheathe your sword please Yuno! I really don't want to get stabbed on accident or on purpose!!!" He exclaimed loudly before he shifted to look over his other shoulder and frantically call out. "I'm sorry about that, really! I'm so so sorry but we just can't stay here, I hope you understand, I just--SORRY!" He shook his head.

Why me??? What does this universe have against Yuki Amano, to have to be saddled with all this?

@Doctor Smartass @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Other West Log peoples​
Levi sighed heavily. Today already wasn't a good day, having woken up in an unfamiliar place with brats and strangers. Then there's Hanji, who had yet to get up off the ground.

"Get the hell up shitty glasses." The short soldier grumbled as he nudged her with his foot.

"Hmmm?" Hanji muttered as she sat up.

"Oh, I was just enjoying the sky there Levi--" Hanji was ignored as Levi headed off in a random direction. Which happened to be west.

"Hey Levi wait up!!!" Hanji exclaimed as she ran after him.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Doctor Smartass @Raven @West log peeps

Aeric, the large, armor-clad man, waved rather enthusiastically. "Aren't we a fun bunch?" His faint Scottish accent, light, clear voice and almost hyper movement gave off just how surprisingly cheery the often confused man was. "The more the merrier, I say!"

Granted, he'd never been in an area with so many people not interested in killing him, so he was naturally enthusiastic.

@The Silver Paladin
@C.T.
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Lizzy
@Verite

Motochika would have stopped at the second intersection over the North Log. He'd slam his anchor hard into the ground as he scratched his chin in silent contemplation. "Hmm...my keen skills are telling me to go...EAST! With me, fellow comrades!"

With that he hoisted up the anchor and over his shoulder and headed over the East log.

@Mighty Roman @Doctor Smartass @Tokusentai @Librarian Cat @Raven @Mari North peeps @People going over the East log in the North

th_toaru5.png

"Huh? You talking to me?" Accelerator asked to Astarte, seemingly unaware of what she was trying to get at and what she wanted, "Nomination? The hell do you want from me, an award?"

And then some guy in red came out of nowhere, gave the guy coming down with worms some water, and then disappeared into the wind as quickly as he showed up.

This was gonna be fun.

@Kaykay @Raven @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @East Log peeps​

"Affirmative," she answered, before shaking her head in response to his guess at what she meant. "Your identification. Name."

She shot a glance to Ashitaka as he seemed to be in pain, but the incident seemed to already be resolved. Well, that worked.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @East Log peeps​

To Yuno and her attempt to shank him- The Scotsman only wore an expression best described as lovelorn.

"Ah, young love! No worries boy, me own bairn was ever the-"

And then suddenly, Tao and his screeching cries came to his hearing. He paused, annoyed at having been interrupted during his talk with the children. And once he managed to get over the fact that suddenly, everyone seemed to be following them, he smiled at Yuno and her victim. friend.

"If ye'll excuse me lad an'-" Oh, they were running away. Huh. Nice kids anyway.

And then he approached, walking around the two like a living mountain of haggis breath and hair as he inhaled...And let Tao have it, both barrels.

"WHO BE YE TO DISRESPECT THE MUSIC THAT' IS BAGPIPES, YE PINK-PAJAMA WEARING, BLITHER-BLATHER, MUCK? ARE THOSE SHOES OR ARE YE GOING TO THE BALLET RECITAL LATER? WOT KINDA NAME IS TOE ANYWAY? WHO'D NAME THEMSELVES AFTER SOMETHING SO EASILY STUBBED? MERCENARY? DANNAE MAKE ME LAUGH, I'VE SCRAPED TOUGHER AN' MEANER LOOKING THINGS FROM ME NOSE 'AIRS!"

And he was just getting started, nothing like a Scotsman for delivering the burn.

giphy.gif

".....I'M CALLING YE A NANCY WITH BAD DRESS SENSE!!"

@North Log peeps. The North REMEMBERS!

Last edited by a moderator:
He nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, well, yes. I have a name I picked for myself, at least. I'm not sure what my parents have me." Once again, the man seemed pleasantly confused. "Aeric of Lordran."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@The Silver Paladin
@Raven
"A place called Rivellon. We're known as Source Hunters. We hunt those who use the magic known as Source for evil means." Romulus said. They began looking around the town. "I don't know. Perhaps if there are, we should look for them."

@Verite @BarrenThin @Raven
K7o8YUd.png

"Yes, friends are based on the quality of the characters of people, aren't they? When they become connected that way... The only thing you need to preserve that connection is your heart," Kanzaki said, suddenly growing a bit distant, her eyes seeming to look... elsewhere, though before long, she would shake her head snapping herself back to reality. Wonder what that was all about.

"In any case... I do not exactly have a home. I travel between countries to fulfill any sort of mission I might be tasked with," she answered calmly, "I can never truly feel at home anywhere. Not England, Italy, Russia, Japan... They are all the same to me."

Still, she realized one thing.

"You said your friends were named... Aqua and Terra? How quaint. I happen to know some people with those names. Though they aren't who you are looking for, it's almost amusing. Terra of the Left, a less than pleasant fellow. Acqua of the Back, a valiant, noble warrior despite his allegiances. I even know a Ven like you. Vento of the Front. Yet I think I would rather be with you than her."

Yay for acquaintances with similar names.

In the meantime, she continued to look through the town for anything noteworthy.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @West Log peeps

"Ah, all right. Aeric then. Good to meet you," Ven replied to the man, offering him a polite smile. "Where do you come from Aeric?" he asked, figuring he would offer the man the same question he had asked the others.

Sheepishly, Ven shrugged his shoulders upon hearing the answer Romulus' gave to his question. "I don't think I've ever heard of Rivellon or, um, Source Hunters. What are those?" he asked. Were they some kind of super heroes? Ven wasn't really all that certain...

Upon hearing that Kanzaki didn't have a home, Ven frowned. "You don't? Really? That's too bad." He sighed. "I don't remember what my own real home was like. I'm kind of like you. I travel all over the place. For a while I lived with a master who was training me to master my weapon," he said, summoning his keyblade in a flash of light within his hand. Unlike the usual keyblade weilders, Ventus held his weapon with a reverse grip, keeping it backwards. Ven narrowed his gaze sadly. "But I can't ever go back to my master now." He hates me. "So I travel around. What kind of places have you been to other than the ones you mentioned?" he asked.

"But wow! You know a Terra and an Aqua?" the blond teen asked, chuckling. "No kidding! Just not my Terra and Aqua. Weird. I've never met anyone else with those names... or even my name! Even if we're not alike, you did say they were warriors, right? Well, my friends and I are warriors too. Pretty cool!"

@Verite @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin

"Ah, all right. Aeric then. Good to meet you," Ven replied to the man, offering him a polite smile. "Where do you come from Aeric?" he asked, figuring he would offer the man the same question he had asked the others.

Sheepishly, Ven shrugged his shoulders upon hearing the answer Romulus' gave to his question. "I don't think I've ever heard of Rivellon or, um, Source Hunters. What are those?" he asked. Were they some kind of super heroes? Ven wasn't really all that certain...

Upon hearing that Kanzaki didn't have a home, Ven frowned. "You don't? Really? That's too bad." He sighed. "I don't remember what my own real home was like. I'm kind of like you. I travel all over the place. For a while I lived with a master who was training me to master my weapon," he said, summoning his keyblade in a flash of light within his hand. Unlike the usual keyblade weilders, Ventus held his weapon with a reverse grip, keeping it backwards. Ven narrowed his gaze sadly. "But I can't ever go back to my master now." He hates me. "So I travel around. What kind of places have you been to other than the ones you mentioned?" he asked.

"But wow! You know a Terra and an Aqua?" the blond teen asked, chuckling. "No kidding! Just not my Terra and Aqua. Weird. I've never met anyone else with those names... or even my name! Even if we're not alike, you did say they were warriors, right? Well, my friends and I are warriors too. Pretty cool!"

"In Rivellon, there's a magic called Source. People called Sourcerers derive their power from it." Cecelia said. "They once were good, but began corrupting the Source to their own ends. The Order of the Source Hunters was started to hunt those Sourcerers who were using corrupt Source."

Romulus nodded. "We save lives and villages by hunting these Sourcerers for the good of Rivellon. IT's a messy job, but someone's got to do it."

@Verite @BarrenThin

"I could never feel at home anywhere. But it matters little to me. I... do not deserve such a luxury," Kanzaki said softly, glancing at the younger man, "Warriors like those I work with... They deserve more than I do, but they do not receive more. Sometimes, misfortune can be found in having too much fortune," she said, pocketing her hands, before shaking her head.

"But I digress... I've been to many places all over the world. Denmark, Scotland, India, even outer space. The world is a big one, yet so small at the same time. Everywhere I go, no matter what, I always feel out of place, but then, it is not my mission to be in place. I'm always where I am because of a mission, and then afterwards, I leave like the wind."

"How about you? What kind of places have you been to?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aeric, the large, armor-clad man, waved rather enthusiastically. "Aren't we a fun bunch?" His faint Scottish accent, light, clear voice and almost hyper movement gave off just how surprisingly cheery the often confused man was. "The more the merrier, I say!"

Granted, he'd never been in an area with so many people not interested in killing him, so he was naturally enthusiastic.

@The Silver Paladin
@C.T.
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Lizzy
@Verite

"Hi there! I'm Hanji and this grump is Levi!" Hanji greeted as Levi scowled.

Hanji seemed to already like Aeric from the enthusiasm he showed.

"I'm going to guess and say that you guys also have no idea where we are?" Hanji asked with a slight hum.

"What's with the armor?" Levi spoke up, ignoring the others for now.

@BarrenThin @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Raven @West log peeps

"Affirmative," she answered, before shaking her head in response to his guess at what she meant. "Your identification. Name."

She shot a glance to Ashitaka as he seemed to be in pain, but the incident seemed to already be resolved. Well, that worked.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @East Log peeps​
"What... huh? Name... That's none of your business, brat," he replied in a gruff manner, before sighing, shaking his head. She really did remind him of the Sisters in a way... That was going to be a weakness of his. Hopefully it wouldn't be exploited.

"But if you need something to call me by... just call me Accelerator. I ain't gonna repeat it, so you got that written down?"

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @East Log peeps​

*press start*
Rules

1) All Iwaku rules apply

2) Please respect me, @Raven and our wonderful CO-GMs@FireDrake150@Jeremi@The Silver Paladin@TheSpringwoodSlasher and @Librarian Cat as well as other players that will be in this game

3) Tell a GM/CO-GM if issues may arise

4) Please keep the OOC discussion to the General Chat group thread and roleplay discussion in the RP Discussion group thread.

5) Please be respectful to others and be conscious of their time and OOC Obligations

6) This is a rule I specifically want to approach. I'm cool with romance but please if you wish for it to be more than hold hands, hugs, small kiss on check, take it to a PM or state fade to black. This is a mixed-age roleplay and anything beyond what is described above is unacceptable.

7) Please no Zelda Characters. This is a Zelda RP I understand, but it's also multiverse crossover RP. The other GMs and I have things planned for most of the characters in at least these five games: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds, and Twilight Princess. This is just so we don't have to worry about hijacking other people's characters or changing their plans a whole lot.

8) Interact with others. It keeps the RP fun and moving for everyone. Even when I or the other GMs may not have time to reply it can give characters some lay back time. When you interact, please tag those you are interacting with.

9) Tag me and GMs when you cast in votes for a traitor please. It should help at least one of us see everyone's vote.

10) Also, please, no ridiculous attacks saying something is like unstoppable. Yes, I am aware of DBZ Characters seeming OP but things need to be fair. So when a boss battle could take place please use dice. It will keep everything fair. Also, please state beforehand what hits or misses.

11) I know this is a lot so if you stayed with me this long awesome the last rule is just to Have Fun!!!!

lost_woods_by_pancakesandhalibut-d6mvvfg.jpg

You don't know why you are here. You just know you were taken from your homes and awoke in a forest surrounded by many giant logs. Along with there being others with you as well. Some of the logs look like they lead somewhere as if a path. There appear to be four different choices. Pick your path and see where it might take you. Oh and welcome to one of the many lost woods. Now chose your path and the start of our adventure will begin. All of you seem to have a goal already a simple common goal. Well a few actually one find out where you are and why you may be here, other goals perhaps for example returning home, getting back to save a loved one maybe a friend or family. Another second major goal would be to not die. Your third major goal it may seem is three catch the traitors amongst you. I will not say how many for well that's part of the adventure so I won't say for now. Finally perhaps stop the reason you are here.

You have four choices to head what way will you chose?
North Log
South Log
East Log
West Log

Note: Bold and Underline your choices Also don't forget to tag

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord Canon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy Player:@Mighty RomanRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @yorkRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered SecretsRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Luke Skywalker & Jaune ArcCanon: Star Wars & RWBY Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki - Prologue;
Day ? Since The N-Virus Outbreak...
Madotsuki was intently playing some basic Famicom game called "NASU" unfortunately, it was the only one she had, so... This was her primary source of entertainment during her waking hours; she had read over the few books she had for a while now. By this point, she had no clue what the world outside looked like, she preferred not to look; everthing was so empty now... And, the military activity seemed to have faded; their efforts proved fruitless in stopping the spread of the N-Virus, the antibiotics she had only worked on the airborn strain of this strange pathogen, which meant that she couldn't chance even going outside, the victims of the virus still roamed there... Oh? Is the talk of the post-apocalypse boring you? Well, let's see how she's doing with that game of hers...
Yeah... Not very well; the collision boxes were terrible, and, one had the feeling the programmer didn't spend very much time working on it; what a ripoff... But... When the world outside has gone down the drain, you have to make do with what you've got.
.... An undefined number of hours (and missed falling eggplants) pass...
1303018661210.png

Madotsuki's eyelids were beginning to droop, and, she could barely time things right anymore... Though, she had a new highscore of... 40 points... Those darned eggplants fell too fast for her weary mind to comprehend... However, when she finally shut off the system and stood up, a little smile crossed her face; she was looking forward to something, and that something became quite clear soon enough; dreaming. It was quite obvious that she spent alot of time in her dreams, that diary on a desk nearby was filled with page after page of events that had happened in her dreams... She couldn't remember when she had gotten the last effect in her dreams, but, all she knew was that she had explored all of the crazy worlds her strange dreams had to offer, there was nothing left, was there? Though, maybe she'd try and talk to Poniko again, that blonde haired girl in that strange house, with any luck, this time she'd say something... Maybe... But, who knows; all she knew was that her dreams were her only real escape from this bleak world, allowing her to forget what was happening outside, even if it was only temporary.
Yume.Nikki.600.423408.jpg

As she lay down and closed her eyes... All it took was five seconds for her to fall asleep, various things from various places she had visited in her dream all materializing in her room before she would find herself in the Nexus... As per usual, but, this time... That wasn't where she had ended up; instead, she was in a log crossing of some sort... Was it all still a dream? Or, did she somehow end up in another world? Whatever the case, she didn't seem to mind this really, it was a nice break from the usual place she ended up when she closed her eyes and fell asleep, sadly enough, her dreams had been starting to get dull lately too, until now that is. Concentrating a little bit, she wondered if she still had the powers she had in her dreams before, and sure enough... A standard looking bicycle appeared, it wasn't too fast, but, it would do.
1307428180011.png

She had used it to travel many places in her dreams; it doubled her travel speed more or less, and, she figured it could probably serve some good use here... With that in mind, she headed through the South Log, ringing the bicycle bell too times to make two resonating dinging sounds, she wasn't sure where she was headed, but, she hoped she wasn't the only one here...

@The Tactician @Raven @FireDrake150 @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Librarian Cat @People headed South

hAq2rStKpBwg0UFa8dEONFYHYZfcKuAlMDLuCe5d85ObnH0cGQxTg0JrUzyM9GHTgElIMUt6bHZe3-_F88qr-6W8mRI=w426-h240-n

@C.T. @BarrenThin @Lizzy @Doctor Smartass @North-West peeps.

As the groups diverged at the North logs, the ones who decided to head to the West would feel a sense of mysticism running throughout the whole of the woods. The fireflies danced around in the night sky without showing so much as a worry about the happenings of the other living beings in the woods besides them. But unknown to those who had been gathered here against their wills, this forest held a dark secret. It was said that all of the children from the nearby Kokiri Forest would die and turn into the undead Stafchilds were they to stay out for too long. While the same fate could not be said for our various travelers, it was something that dampened the peaceful atmosphere that this location had given the impression of.

The trees overlooked them like foreboding monoliths with jagged branches and dark green leaves. While the woods seemed to teem with life, signs such as those trees gave the impression that it wasn't exactly the most friendly of nature's denizens. One could have sworn that they had heard rustling in the nearby bushes but if they turned to see what could have done such a thing, the bushes were silent once more. Almost as if it were some kind of game to the creatures living within this expansive forest. Befitting of a forest who's natives consisted of a race of children and solely children.

The change was noticed by Kratos at the very least. Having lived a life hardened on the battlefield, he knew the feeling areas could give off. There didn't even need to be any enemies or any sign of battle. If the area gave off the right feeling that was enough. Keeping his blades as close as one could, he looked over his shoulders at the others antics. The muscular man with the thick accent reminded him of Thesus, the one who had slain the minotaur and escaped Daedalus's maze. They seemed to be equal in stature although this man may have had the edge in getting under Kratos's skin.

The female child's quick approach to possible violence upon seeing the boy with her touched caught his attention however. It was a type of blade that Kratos had never laid eyes on but given how fast she drew it and her willingness to use it implied some level of knowledge with it. Why would a child need such a deadly weapon to fend for themselves? He supposed it didn't really matter for he was not here to question the antics of a child carrying a sword. If she drew it against him however then that's where he'd put his foot down.

Eddy was busy oogling his change jar when Ed bumped into him. Readjusting his rogue's hat once more, Eddy turned towards Ed and gripped him by the collar of his costume once more. "Ed! Watch you're going or I'll..Ed? Hello? Coming in to Lumpy!" But Ed was no longer listening to Eddy. The look in his eyes from earlier had returned. His eyes jostled around and the tv snow enshrouded his eyes giving him a distorted image of reality.

Taking a look at Yuno for example, this was how everyone else may have seen her:

This was how Ed saw her:
W89_mK8rfw0VdA2s94plJ7mceqE@250x140.jpg

Hoisting his plastic axe over his head, Ed turned towards Yuno and began to drag his feet back and forth like a bull prepping to charge. Sure she may have seemed cute and cuddly on the outside like dad's bunny slippers but he knew what she really was and he'd put a stop to her before she went and hurt anybody else! Charging forward, Ed sought to try and bring down his axe in an overhead chop. All while still painted green and dressed like a poor man's version of an ork. Double D and Eddy could only look on in confusion and horror.

"BACK TO THE DEPTH OF THE ABYSS WITH YOU! FOUL SEDUCTRESS SHIVA OF THE PLANET ZAHTAR! LOTHAR WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU'RE TAKEN AWAY BY A FLIGHT OF PIGEONS! THE MOST EVIL OF BIRDS!"

"..What the heck's he doing?"

"Embarrassing me to no end. But more importantly do you see what's wrong here, Eddy?!" The wizard asked the rogue who rolled his eyes and jabbed a chubby finger into Double D's nose before flicking him in the face.

"That's what you're for, Sockhead! You can't screw up the group dynamics by expecting me to have the answers. Duh."

Rubbing at his nose, Double D sighed exasperated before gesturing towards Ed trying to take Yuno down a peg. "Do you remember last Halloween? Ed dressed up as Lothar then as well. He also had the same look in his eyes as he does now! Making Ed the GM of our DnD session must have unlocked Ed's creativity to the point where he can no longer differentiate between reality and fiction, Eddy! He could likely do serious damage to that poor girl!"

*beat*

"Halloween? ..Oh yeah! I threw a rock at Ed's face! That was great!"

tumblr_mcsn54ppq01r8ru56o1_500.gif

"Oh you're missing the point completely! We have to get through to Ed before he hurts someone or himself! You saw how he attacked our time traveling friend back at his room! What if he attempts to attack someone even stronger? We could be in serious danger here you know-What are you doing?!" Double D exclaimed as Eddy sat down and laid his jar off to the side before giving Double D an annoyed look.

"Oh no! I'm not getting anywhere near Monobrow when he's having one of his episodes! The last time I did, I was the one who got smashed between a tree! Not you, ME! So why don't you sit down and enjoy the show like me?"

Meanwhile, while the yelling seemed to grow louder and louder among the North-West group, a melodic harmony began to cut through the chaos. If one could tear their attention away from the fighting and looked towards the hollowed out tree stump, they'd have seen what looked like some kind of figure doing a little jig on top of the stump with a flute. They seemed to be pretty good at it to boot! It didn't seem to have noticed the group yet. So perhaps one would feel ventrous enough to try and make contact with the being and possibly learn why and where they were.

SkullKid_dance.gif

"Madman? Why lovely! You will know me as Doctor Joker!" Then Zanzibar went rattling off favorite names while they left him. When the Immortal finally took notice, most of everyone was gone and he sighed. No one wanted ever wanted to be near him, expect for fellow Immortal and a certain Darth Vader wannabe. However, that only lasted for a few minutes once he saw shining red blood. Squealing like a girl, he took out some kind of tubular device, held it above the blood, and it made a air sucking noise as the liquid was torn from the ground into the device. It then sang, indicting the process was complete. Zanzibar grinned madly. Not even ten pages in and already he had obtain a small DNA sample, though it wouldn't be enough. Skin, muscle, nerve tissue would also be needed, heck this small sample wouldn't do.

"Mittens, we are going now!"

"Of course Sir!" Mittens meowed, annoyed that a mutt had bumped into him. He ignored it upon seeing it was simply a dog or a wolfdog. Serge had also left, but that didn't matter. What mattered was the fact they needed to find a way home with completing Zanzibar's objectives.

The doc then snapped his fingers and a horde of kittens bubbled from underneath him forming a chair. He sat on the furry chair before it began moving to the south log once again, Mittens holding on to the chair and staying ever watchful. They went down the path till they came across come vines.

@The Librarian Cat

"I'm Aeric... of Lordran. Silly boy." There was a teasing tone to his voice, but he at least appeared to be joking.
"Hi there! I'm Hanji and this grump is Levi!" Hanji greeted as Levi scowled.

Hanji seemed to already like Aeric from the enthusiasm he showed.

"I'm going to guess and say that you guys also have no idea where we are?" Hanji asked with a slight hum.

"What's with the armor?" Levi spoke up, ignoring the others for now.

@BarrenThin @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @C.T. @Raven @West log peeps

elite_knight_by_nigelemack-d6odakx.png

"I'm Aeric!" The man seemed positively elated at all the pleasant company. Though perhaps something wasn't quite right about the way he'd occasionally mutter something to himself. At Levi's question, he answered in a rather deadpan tone, as though trying to hold back annoyance at explaining the functionality of armor. "Well... it keeps me from dying."

He rubbed the back of his head. "Usually."

@Lizzy
@West peeps​

"I could never feel at home anywhere. But it matters little to me. I... do not deserve such a luxury," Kanzaki said softly, glancing at the younger man, "Warriors like those I work with... They deserve more than I do, but they do not receive more. Sometimes, misfortune can be found in having too much fortune," she said, pocketing her hands, before shaking her head.

"But I digress... I've been to many places all over the world. Denmark, Scotland, India, even outer space. The world is a big one, yet so small at the same time. Everywhere I go, no matter what, I always feel out of place, but then, it is not my mission to be in place. I'm always where I am because of a mission, and then afterwards, I leave like the wind."

"How about you? What kind of places have you been to?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ven frowned, unsure of Kanzaki's reply. "That's an... awful thing to say about yourself. Don't you think everyone deserves a home?" he asked. "What would make you think you're any different. Even us warriors need a place to rest their heads, right?" Ven almost felt funny saying this considering the fact he really didn't have a home himself. Even if his own home was still out there somewhere, Ven couldn't return. He wasn't welcome. Master Eraqus made that more than clear after the last time he saw him.

"Huh, I can't say I've been to or heard of those places. What are they like? They're from Earth, right? That's not a world I can say I've seen. I've seen other worlds though... all kinds! I've seen enchanted forests, tropical islands, arid worlds, alien planets, and many other places. I've kinda been all over the universe," he explained

@Verite

@People heading into the East log in the North

Inside the log would be quite dark with only some slight sunshine coming through the cracks in the log.After awhile however they would see a light at the end of tunnel and once you they would see a sign.

Welcome to Kakariko village

It seemed like a quaint little town.​

At the same time something felt off. If there was any activity you sure couldn't see it and the place seemed somehow...dark. Maybe you could find some more clues if you investigated?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
hAq2rStKpBwg0UFa8dEONFYHYZfcKuAlMDLuCe5d85ObnH0cGQxTg0JrUzyM9GHTgElIMUt6bHZe3-_F88qr-6W8mRI=w426-h240-n

@C.T. @BarrenThin @Lizzy @Doctor Smartass @North-West peeps.

As the groups diverged at the North logs, the ones who decided to head to the West would feel a sense of mysticism running throughout the whole of the woods. The fireflies danced around in the night sky without showing so much as a worry about the happenings of the other living beings in the woods besides them. But unknown to those who had been gathered here against their wills, this forest held a dark secret. It was said that all of the children from the nearby Kokiri Forest would die and turn into the undead Stafchilds were they to stay out for too long. While the same fate could not be said for our various travelers, it was something that dampened the peaceful atmosphere that this location had given the impression of.

The trees overlooked them like foreboding monoliths with jagged branches and dark green leaves. While the woods seemed to teem with life, signs such as those trees gave the impression that it wasn't exactly the most friendly of nature's denizens. One could have sworn that they had heard rustling in the nearby bushes but if they turned to see what could have done such a thing, the bushes were silent once more. Almost as if it were some kind of game to the creatures living within this expansive forest. Befitting of a forest who's natives consisted of a race of children and solely children.

The change was noticed by Kratos at the very least. Having lived a life hardened on the battlefield, he knew the feeling areas could give off. There didn't even need to be any enemies or any sign of battle. If the area gave off the right feeling that was enough. Keeping his blades as close as one could, he looked over his shoulders at the others antics. The muscular man with the thick accent reminded him of Thesus, the one who had slain the minotaur and escaped Daedalus's maze. They seemed to be equal in stature although this man may have had the edge in getting under Kratos's skin.

The female child's quick approach to possible violence upon seeing the boy with her touched caught his attention however. It was a type of blade that Kratos had never laid eyes on but given how fast she drew it and her willingness to use it implied some level of knowledge with it. Why would a child need such a deadly weapon to fend for themselves? He supposed it didn't really matter for he was not here to question the antics of a child carrying a sword. If she drew it against him however then that's where he'd put his foot down.

Eddy was busy oogling his change jar when Ed bumped into him. Readjusting his rogue's hat once more, Eddy turned towards Ed and gripped him by the collar of his costume once more. "Ed! Watch you're going or I'll..Ed? Hello? Coming in to Lumpy!" But Ed was no longer listening to Eddy. The look in his eyes from earlier had returned. His eyes jostled around and the tv snow enshrouded his eyes giving him a distorted image of reality.

Taking a look at Yuno for example, this was how everyone else may have seen her:

This was how Ed saw her:
W89_mK8rfw0VdA2s94plJ7mceqE@250x140.jpg

Hoisting his plastic axe over his head, Ed turned towards Yuno and began to drag his feet back and forth like a bull prepping to charge. Sure she may have seemed cute and cuddly on the outside like dad's bunny slippers but he knew what she really was and he'd put a stop to her before she went and hurt anybody else! Charging forward, Ed sought to try and bring down his axe in an overhead chop. All while still painted green and dressed like a poor man's version of an ork. Double D and Eddy could only look on in confusion and horror.

"BACK TO THE DEPTH OF THE ABYSS WITH YOU! FOUL SEDUCTRESS SHIVA OF THE PLANET ZAHTAR! LOTHAR WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU'RE TAKEN AWAY BY A FLIGHT OF PIGEONS! THE MOST EVIL OF BIRDS!"

"..What the heck's he doing?"

"Embarrassing me to no end. But more importantly do you see what's wrong here, Eddy?!" The wizard asked the rogue who rolled his eyes and jabbed a chubby finger into Double D's nose before flicking him in the face.

"That's what you're for, Sockhead! You can't screw up the group dynamics by expecting me to have the answers. Duh."

Rubbing at his nose, Double D sighed exasperated before gesturing towards Ed trying to take Yuno down a peg. "Do you remember last Halloween? Ed dressed up as Lothar then as well. He also had the same look in his eyes as he does now! Making Ed the GM of our DnD session must have unlocked Ed's creativity to the point where he can no longer differentiate between reality and fiction, Eddy! He could likely do serious damage to that poor girl!"

*beat*

"Halloween? ..Oh yeah! I threw a rock at Ed's face! That was great!"

tumblr_mcsn54ppq01r8ru56o1_500.gif

"Oh you're missing the point completely! We have to get through to Ed before he hurts someone or himself! You saw how he attacked our time traveling friend back at his room! What if he attempts to attack someone even stronger? We could be in serious danger here you know-What are you doing?!" Double D exclaimed as Eddy sat down and laid his jar off to the side before giving Double D an annoyed look.

"Oh no! I'm not getting anywhere near Monobrow when he's having one of his episodes! The last time I did, I was the one who got smashed between a tree! Not you, ME! So why don't you sit down and enjoy the show like me?"

Meanwhile, while the yelling seemed to grow louder and louder among the North-West group, a melodic harmony began to cut through the chaos. If one could tear their attention away from the fighting and looked towards the hollowed out tree stump, they'd have seen what looked like some kind of figure doing a little jig on top of the stump with a flute. They seemed to be pretty good at it to boot! It didn't seem to have noticed the group yet. So perhaps one would feel ventrous enough to try and make contact with the being and possibly learn why and where they were.

SkullKid_dance.gif

"...There. I think we're far enough now that you can calm down. Right, Yuno? You're not going to try and do something super nuts when it isn't necessary? I mean yeah that guy was kinda scary but he was just being friendly, so--" His gaze turned over to Ed, super confused by the guy dragging his feet back and forth and practically burning a hole in them with that intense stare.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. His diary went off, indicating the future of his surroundings.
The ork attacks. Yuno counters.

Oh no.

tumblr_nn35mc9xbo1updw00o10_500.png

"What's with this guy? Wait wait wait wait please! Don't! We just got away from a potential fight and now this guy is warring for a fight??? What is this place?! Can we just please talk this out like normal? Is this for Deus's position?? WHO THE HECK ARE SHIVA AND LOTHAR AND WHAT IS ZAHTAR??? This doesn't make any sense! Please, I'm asking you to--"

Behind him, Yuno only stared right back, impassively as ever. This guy was having an episode. And she would not have any of it. As soon as he charged forward, Yuno dashed up herself, withdrawing another blade from seemingly nowhere. "He's beyond words. Stay behind me, Yuki! I'll keep you safe, from everything!"

tumblr_nlfon1H4Ta1u2rj44o1_500.gif

One she swung up, aiming to meet his plastic axe and sever it in two. Along with a few of his fingers. "Toy or otherwise. I will not allow anyone to harm me or my Yuki. Not a Scotsman, not an Ork, nobody. If you want to die, continue on this path and I will gladly bathe in your blood, bitch. Nothing else matters." She grinned, a genuine and unnerving smile that seemed so out of place with the words said.

He could only stare in shock.

giphy.gif

Why? Why me? Really, why can't someone we meet not try to attack? Just once! One time, is that too much to ask for? They came for me at school, they came at me at home, they came to me at a friend's house, in the park, in a car...just...why?

He was so lost in these thoughts, he didn't even hear the music. Only when his diary buzzed and revealed the new information about his immediate surroundings did he turn to the dancing figure. Odd.

But maybe he could find out why he was here. Or what was going on. Or where here was. Or...

Oh please please please with sugar on top, tell me you speak English! I'm begging you. He thought as he approached.

"Hi there." He smiled. "Do you know what Zahtar or Lothar is??"

"..." She could only stare, mouth contorting in a sneer of rage. These people just keep coming out of the woodwork, placing hands on Yuki or attacking Yuki or drawing Yuki's attention...it's not acceptable! Not one bit. Ed was momentarily forgotten as she pulled away from attacking him further, instead heading for this other newcomer.

tumblr_no46padpb61rtirlzo10_400.gif

He's mine! Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Doctor Smartass

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
Status
Not open for further replies.