Status
Not open for further replies.
@Verite @Jenny @Infinatis

travis4.jpg

Looking away duo, seemingly blowing them off, he'd at the Man who first addressed him. Not before Flipping the male the bird.

"I'm thinkin' somethin' paranormal. This some creepy fuckin' shit. It reminds me of this time I fough this weird ghost thing. Creepy fucker. Names Travis Touchdown, You? What about the Queen and her royal bitch's names? So you got a name, Fido?'

The Travis noticed the Scythe. Putting his sword away, Travis would push the Scythe downward gently

"Hey, you pulled your weapon out, right? Isn't the pot callin' the kettle black, much?"

First of all, you may adress me as Specter Knight or Specter. Secondly, you treat me and my partner with respect.Lastly, I draw my weapon so I can assure you won't attack with my guard down. Said the lich coldly.

@Jenny @Josh M @Maddeline

"Oh for fuck's sake, Max! I'm supposed to be the one who gets hurt! " Chloe exclaimed almost as if she was exasperated. But it was more to do with the fact that they just had that feelsy little chat and sis-shake and now Max had already gone and gotten herself hurt.

Now while Chloe was by no means super strong or anything, seeing her best friend in pain was a good enough motivator for her to get her ass in gear as she walked over and started trying to move as much of the rubble away as she could to help free Max's leg. "I'd ask if you're okay but that seems like it'd be a bitch move on my part right now.." She muttered as she continued to work as fast as she could. "IF ANY OF YOU FEEL LIKE LENDING A HAND, THAT'D BE APPRECIATED!" Chloe snapped.​

@OrlandoBloomers @AnyonelsewhofeelslikegivingMaxalegImeanhand.

Emily grabbed the plastic bag and dug her head in it, eating.
The hole in her head began to shrivel- parts of her head stitching itself together.
"Much obliged"

Grail looked at her, a bit disgusted. But payed no atention to it and looked at Travis.

@Jenny @Josh M @Maddeline

Feeling her magic running a little low, Aqua allowed her armor to fade to allow it to recover. She glanced between the pair who had introduced themselves with a bit of interest. "That's right, there are a lot of worlds out there. The proof she is who she says is right on her wrist. Anyhow, I assume you're with the Coalition also?" Aqua questioned Shiki, mentally going over his words before realizing something. "Wait a second, did you mention a woman named Aoko?" she asked. Now that she thought about it, Aqua remembered Aoko mentioning a Shiki before. Could this have been him?
With his two companions, Jupiter and Storm, at his side, Abel rejoined Aqua and the rest of her group, "So... We talking about Aoko over here." His eyes moved to Shiki and he cocked a brow. Wasn't he back on the island? "Hey... Weren't you on that island? With the redhead woman?"

"I doubt it really matters, Abel," Naoya commented as he joined in as well, "The boy probably doesn't recognize you."

@Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Sandra

"Travis huh? Don't think I've wronged a guy with that name, so that rules that out. And thank god I'm not the one with a normal name, I mean that gets really old--"

Specter Knight.

"--Nevermind." He said with a sigh. What ever happened to real fucking names? "Just call me Felix."

@Jenny @Josh M @Maddeline @Infinatis

i32wA.jpg

At the new arrival, Ridley gave her counterpart a slight glance, licking her red lollipop. It was unspoken, but this was Ridley giving Teresa permission to speak. At this, Teresa offered the smaller looking boy the same slight nod she'd given Joseph.. But with softer eyes. She had a soft spot for kids, and the male appeared to be one. "Heya, kid."

@FancyForrest

Ridley only shrugged again. "As I said; I ain't got anything fancy.. I'm more of a pacifist than a fighter." Yeah... A pacifist that loves to sit back and watch fights

She accepted the card nonchalantly, glancing it over with gold eyes. "..Huh. That's got a ring to it, Mr. Mystery."

@Mighty Roman
So, have you ever been in one of the games? The arch demon's tournaments?
Because if not-I'd learn how to fight pretty quickly. It's a dangerous world out here.'

Joseph was intrigued to hear Ridley's answer. He'd allways been taught that you could truly test the mettle of a man by doubting him.
@Hospes

@Shadowprime @Jenny @Infinatis

travis4.jpg
w

Looking away duo, seemingly blowing them off, he'd at the Man who first addressed him. Not before Flipping the male the bird.

"I'm thinkin' somethin' paranormal. This some creepy fuckin' shit. It reminds me of this time I fough this weird ghost thing. Creepy fucker. Names Travis Touchdown, You? What about the Queen and her royal bitch's names? So you got a name, Fido?'

The Travis noticed the Scythe. Putting his sword away, Travis would push the Scythe downward gently

"Hey, you pulled your weapon out, right? Isn't the pot callin' the kettle black, much?"
Loras-Tyrell-image-loras-tyrell-36735845-245-300.png

Loras was speechless for a moment. He wasn't exactly used to this kind of disrespect. He opened his mouth to say something, changed his mind and closed it again, but then finally decided to speak up: "E-Excuse me?!" He stuttered, finding himself cornered now. The man had put away his weapons, making him harmless for now. Attacking him would potentially put his sister in danger, and it would be his fault. Powerless against his vows, he put away his sword. "You will watch your foul tongue, Travis."

The young lad took a step back and stood behind his sister, who now took a few steps forward to Travis, giving him a friendly smile, but not letting her guard down. She wasn't sure if the man was trustworthy, but a potential friend is always better than a certain enemy. "Margaery" she said to him. "Of house Tyrell. This is my brother and guard Loras."

@Infinatis

Feeling her magic running a little low, Aqua allowed her armor to fade to let it to recover. She glanced between the pair who had introduced themselves with a bit of interest. "That's right, there are a lot of worlds out there. The proof she is who she says is right on her wrist. Anyhow, I assume you're with the Coalition also?" Aqua questioned Shiki, mentally going over his words before realizing something. "Wait a second, did you mention a woman named Aoko?" she asked. Now that she thought about it, Aqua remembered Aoko mentioning a Shiki before. Could this have been him?

"The Coalition? Well, no. They didn't... send for me or anything," he shifted somewhat uncomfortably, "But... Well, I suppose you could kinda say that at the moment, I'm working under the Ma--" Shiki began to respond, before Aqua would inquire about Aoko, "... Eh? Oh, yeah. I suppose I did let that slip out. And you mentioned that you were Aqua, then?" He asked, adjusting his glasses briefly, "Yeah, Sensei's told me about you. Lots of good things, don't worry."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

L u c y · H e a r t f i l i a · P r o l o g u e

[drop]T[/drop]he mage had a long and exhausting day after meeting up with all her fellow ex-guildmates of Fairy Tail. Lucy, along with Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Charle traveled to Magnolia Town a few days after their fight with Avatar and putting a stop to Operation Purification. She could not believe that everyone - well, mostly everyone - had decided to answer the letter she sent to gather them all together.

Seeing everyone brought back so many memories. Good memories. Bad memories. Although it was only a year since the disbanding of the guild with every member going their separate ways, Lucy missed them. She even ended up crying tears of joy after realizing that everything she had doubts about were entirely false.

Lucy walked along a path with Plue just next to her, heading towards the apartment where Lucy previously lived in a year ago. She moved to Crocus so she could live closer to her job as a reporter with Jason to cover the Grand Magic Games and on the fifth day of the tournament, Natsu happened to. . .cause a ruckus like he always did. Now that she was back in Magnolia to help with the revival of Fairy Tail, the celestial spirit mage hoped she could get her living space back from the landlady.

Moments later, the mage and the celestial spirit reached the building and went inside. They stopped at the landlady's apartment and Lucy released a sigh before knocking on the woman's door.

After a few moments, the door opened to reveal the sleepy-looking older woman who boomed, "DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE--?!"

She stopped after realizing that Lucy was in front of her.

"You. . ."

You can do it, Lucy. . .

tumblr_inline_np10991zC01sp0qi5_500.png

Fortunately, the landlady was nice enough to let Lucy have her apartment back. Well, that was as long as she paid the rent.

After entering the apartment, Lucy took a bath, got into her pajamas and brushed her teeth. Then, she hopped into bed with Plue and was ready to go to sleep.

Smiling over at Plue who laid a few inches away from her face, she said, "I had an amazing day today, Plue! I haven't seen everyone in so long!"

"Puu-puuun!"

She gave a laugh and soon yawned. She was tired. Very tired.

I. . .can't. . .wait to. . .talk. . .to everyone more. . .tomorrow. . .

She drifted off into peaceful slumber.

tumblr_inline_np10cv5D6x1sp0qi5_500.png

Suddenly, she felt a strange weight crushing her body. Her eyes snapped open and she tried to sit straight up only to notice that she was under a slab of stone. She tried and tried to shove it off her, but it was too heavy for her to even move it. She struggled as it was a bit painful for her to breath. She couldn't reach any of her keys to summon a celestial spirit.

. . .How in the world did she get there?
. . .Why was she there?

She felt herself panic so she looked around, in hopes to find someone to help her.

"H-help. . .me. . ."

tumblr_inline_np0zrhcyNb1sp0qi5_500.png

Would anyone save her?

L u c y · H e a r t f i l i a · P r o l o g u e

[drop]T[/drop]he mage had a long and exhausting day after meeting up with all her fellow ex-guildmates of Fairy Tail. Lucy, along with Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Charle traveled to Magnolia Town a few days after their fight with Avatar and putting a stop to Operation Purification. She could not believe that everyone - well, mostly everyone - had decided to answer the letter she sent to gather them all together.

Seeing everyone brought back so many memories. Good memories. Bad memories. Although it was only a year since the disbanding of the guild with every member going their separate ways, Lucy missed them. She even ended up crying tears of joy after realizing that everything she had doubts about were entirely false.

Lucy walked along a path with Plue just next to her, heading towards the apartment where Lucy previously lived in a year ago. She moved to Crocus so she could live closer to her job as a reporter with Jason to cover the Grand Magic Games and on the fifth day of the tournament, Natsu happened to. . .cause a ruckus like he always did. Now that she was back in Magnolia to help with the revival of Fairy Tail, the celestial spirit mage hoped she could get her living space back from the landlady.

Moments later, the mage and the celestial spirit reached the building and went inside. They stopped at the landlady's apartment and Lucy released a sigh before knocking on the woman's door.

After a few moments, the door opened to reveal the sleepy-looking older woman who boomed, "DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE--?!"

She stopped after realizing that Lucy was in front of her.

"You. . ."

You can do it, Lucy. . .

tumblr_inline_np10991zC01sp0qi5_500.png

Fortunately, the landlady was nice enough to let Lucy have her apartment back. Well, that was as long as she paid the rent.

After entering the apartment, Lucy took a bath, got into her pajamas and brushed her teeth. Then, she hopped into bed with Plue and was ready to go to sleep.

Smiling over at Plue who laid a few inches away from her face, she said, "I had an amazing day today, Plue! I haven't seen everyone in so long!"

"Puu-puuun!"

She gave a laugh and soon yawned. She was tired. Very tired.

I. . .can't. . .wait to. . .talk. . .to everyone more. . .tomorrow. . .

She drifted off into peaceful slumber.

tumblr_inline_np10cv5D6x1sp0qi5_500.png

Suddenly, she felt a strange weight crushing her body. Her eyes snapped open and she tried to sit straight up only to notice that she was under a slab of stone. She tried and tried to shove it off her, but it was too heavy for her to even move it. She struggled as it was a bit painful for her to breath. She couldn't reach any of her keys to summon a celestial spirit.

. . .Why was she there?

She felt herself panic so she looked around, in hopes to find someone to help her.

"H-help. . .me. . ."

Would anyone save her?
*She kept playing with Gnar as she looked over to the slab. She wondered why it was lifted. She gasped hearing a voice. She quickly re-egaged her gauntlet and used both of them to lift it high enough for Lucy to crawl out* If you're awake get out of there. I can't lift this for to long!(guessing it's large)
@M a r s @TheBombMan

Last edited by a moderator:
At the new arrival, Ridley gave her counterpart a slight glance, licking her red lollipop. It was unspoken, but this was Ridley giving Teresa permission to speak. At this, Teresa offered the smaller looking boy the same slight nod she'd given Joseph.. But with softer eyes. She had a soft spot for kids, and the male appeared to be one. "Heya, kid."

@FancyForrest
Wander cautiously nods back. The blonde one.....she looked....powerful. Not exactly in the physical sense, but in the sense that she was obviously bossing the other around. He made a mental note of that. The one with black hair looked as if she'd seen some hardship. Burns, cuts, bruises, the whole nine yards, adorned her body, though despite all this, she looked rather nice.

Greetings. said Joseph, merrily. 'I'm guessing that you're either one of the Old High Sorcerors, or a Horseman on Casual Friday. What's your name?
With these words, Wander's attention snaps to the man. His voice catches in his throat for a few moments; it really had been a long time since he'd seen anyone else. Well.....at least, anyone else who was alive, at that. "I......my name is Wander. I don't....I don't know how I came to be here, and I need to get back from where I came from, urgently."

@Hospes @Mighty Roman

With his two companions, Jupiter and Storm, at his side, Abel rejoined Aqua and the rest of her group, "So... We talking about Aoko over here." His eyes moved to Shiki and he cocked a brow. Wasn't he back on the island? "Hey... Weren't you on that island? With the redhead woman?"

"I doubt it really matters, Abel," Naoya commented as he joined in as well, "The boy probably doesn't recognize you."

@Unlimited RP Works @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Sandra

"The Coalition? Well, no. They didn't... send for me or anything," he shifted somewhat uncomfortably, "But... Well, I suppose you could kinda say that at the moment, I'm working under the Ma--" Shiki began to respond, before Aqua would inquire about Aoko, "... Eh? Oh, yeah. I suppose I did let that slip out. And you mentioned that you were Aqua, then?" He asked, adjusting his glasses briefly, "Yeah, Sensei's told me about you. Lots of good things, don't worry."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

"Yes, we kind of are talking about Aoko. This is her friend, Shiki," the keyblade master said to Abel. Aqua felt a little suspicious of Shiki when he mentioned not coming from the Coalition, but let it go for the moment because she was curious of what he knew about Aoko. "So it really is you. I-- Actually, you look familiar. I may have met you once, or another version of you." She paused before adding, "Aoko isn't here, is she? I know she's tough, but this place is dangerous and I'd hate to see her hurt..."

MQEL0Gx.gif

"I've always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn't be. I thought, 'If I'm successful, I can change her life.'"

________________________________________________________________________________

WARNING: May contain suggestive themes and language.
Viewer Discretion is advised.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm fighting for the girls that never thought they could win."

BjhyUwg.png

"Fantasy was my reality..."

wdZgeJb.gif

My name is Onika Tanya Maraj, and I was born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago. I grew up with an abusive, drug-addicted father who constantly beat my mother. Leaving Trinidad and Tobago, we were raised in Queens, New York, where I attended La Guardia High School for the Arts. Before being able to attend, I had to audition for a spot. And my god, I was hella nervous! I remember being sick, and then I wasn't able to sing as well on that day. I wanted to give up, but my mother told me that this was my chance to be something in life. So, I honestly screwed up my singing portion of the audition, but when I got on the stage to act - I gave it my all.

Once I graduated, I began to make mixtapes which caught public attention. I then signed a recording contract with Young Money Entertainment in 2009. Yes, that means that I work with the best - Lil' Wayne. He was the one who helped me move on with my singing career. A year after that, I launched my debut album, Pink Friday, and my single "Your Love" topped the Billboard charts. I was always a frequent cameo singer in a bunch of songs; however, America recognized my talent when they announced me as one of the new judges in the twelfth season of American Idol. This was also the same year when I released my hit album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

7BqjtOo.gif

I understand that several, if not everyone, have been saying that my music is terrible and that I'm a terrible person. But I am who I am, and no one should ever tell me - nor anyone else - who they should be. Living a rough life made it to where I wanted to escape reality, and by doing that, I began to express my personalities. Whether I'm dancing, singing, or portraying a weird line of clothing, I am doing it because I am me! All I'm wanting in life is having a great, fun time, so I hope those around me can too - even if it means having to act stupid and crazy.​

G756iLh.gif

"So, let's get this show started~!"

tattoo-30588_640.png

And with a bang to the head, Nicki Minaj is seen lying on the ground. Hearing the static noise coming from the watch, she would slightly grumble. "W-What the hell, man! I was just finishing recording another song!" It was then that the female stood up, looking at those around her. Was she finding fresh meat to twerk on? Holy hell, I don't even know.

tumblr_n1lwr08cu71rii1h6o2_r3_500.png

"What a lame bunch of people. I hope I can find someone fun to talk with."

tumblr_m41bhikHH71qat4nno2_500.gif

The honor-bound swordsman from the North kept his sword close to him, feeling, for once, shockingly warm. Temperatures beyond The Wall were immensely chilling, even in the height of summer blizzards still raged throughout the frozen wasteland. Combined by the overall lack of civilization, the sight of seeing anything that resembled a town, albeit an unorthodox one in his eyes, was unusual to the lone wolf. Bewildered by this sight, his fascination was soon interrupted by the pleas of some young girl, mayhaps only a few years young than him, pleading for help. Flinching at her unusual, blue-hair, the Bastard of Winterfell wondered if she hailed from Essos due to the strange coloring, but noted her skin was fair, like that of a Northerner.

"A'ye, step aside, m'lady. I got the Blood of the First Men in me, moving large things is tradition." the Northerner offered in a joking matter, his accent thick, sounding like a mixture of a Englishman and Scottish to those unfamiliar with his world. Grabbing the pieces of rubble, Jon easily begun to lift them one by one, sheathing Longclaw in it's scabbard. Growling a bit here and there, the Night's Watchmen offered as much assistance as he could, stepping back a bit as the rubble was cleared. Despite being brave, loyal, and bold, Jon was admittedly shy around women, particularly due to his fear of fathering a bastard. His life in Winterfell, despite luxurious, was still rough, especially with Lady Stark treating him like an abomination.

"Uhh...y..your welcome, m'ladies." he remarked a bit, unfamiliar with how to continue the conversation, feeling awkward and out of place. Passing by a few groups, he overhead their rambles about a "Coalition" and "Arch-Demon". What was going on this world? This certainly wasn't home, not in the slightest. Why was he here? Better yet, what purpose did he serve? Biting his lower lip, feeling his black cloak flutter, the young, bearded man gazed to his left, spotting a particular knight in armor...one would flowers decorating about it.

"Ser Loras..." he whispered, recalling about reading about the Tyrells in his days spent in the Winterfell library, coupled with his overall iconic image. Glancing back at the two young girls, Jon biting his lip and tightening his grip, the crow steadily walked forward, heading towards Ser Loras, Travis, and the others. His pace quicken, his overall stature frighteningly intimidating. Spotting a young woman beside him, presumably a relative, Jon kept his gaze on Loras in particularly, resisting the urge to show spite for allies of Lannisters.

All he wanted to do was deliver one message, a message, gesturing by his body tone, was not openly friendly.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Josh M @Jenny @Atomyk @Verite @Infinatis @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone left that Jon overheard, briefly glance at, or is interacting with.

• Thank You
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
So, have you ever been in one of the games? The arch demon's tournaments?
Because if not-I'd learn how to fight pretty quickly. It's a dangerous world out here.'

Joseph was intrigued to hear Ridley's answer. He'd allways been taught that you could truly test the mettle of a man by doubting him.
@Hospes
Wander cautiously nods back. The blonde one.....she looked....powerful. Not exactly in the physical sense, but in the sense that she was obviously bossing the other around. He made a mental note of that. The one with black hair looked as if she'd seen some hardship. Burns, cuts, bruises, the whole nine yards, adorned her body, though despite all this, she looked rather nice.

With these words, Wander's attention snaps to the man. His voice catches in his throat for a few moments; it really had been a long time since he'd seen anyone else. Well.....at least, anyone else who was alive, at that. "I......my name is Wander. I don't....I don't know how I came to be here, and I need to get back from where I came from, urgently."

@Hospes @Mighty Roman

At this, Teresa's head turned back to Joseph. "Ya mean the Murder Games? I 'ave, but Rid hasn't.. I don't think," she answered, arms crossing again. Rid nodded in confirmation of this. "Yeah.. This is my first time. What about you, though? You're talkin' pretty big, if ya haven't been in one yet," she teased, grinning faintly. "And I can assure you.. I can take care of myself."

The Dark Caster's eyes raked over Wander briefly.. Before she pursed her lips again. "I'm no expert, but.. I think I can safely say 'Welcome to New York'.. Or, it's remains, judging by the look of this dump."

@Mighty Roman @Forrest​

@Hospes @Mighty Roman
There's no way out, I'm afraid. Welcome to the sunshine happiness that is building an army to slay the arch demon. Now I'm assuming that you didn't know you were coming. And based on what I know about Murder Games,that can't be very good...

Do you know about the arch demon and his Murder Game?
@FancyForrest

tumblr_m41bhikHH71qat4nno2_500.gif

The honor-bound swordsman from the North kept his sword close to him, feeling, for once, shockingly warm. Temperatures beyond The Wall were immensely chilling, even in the height of summer blizzards still raged throughout the frozen wasteland. Combined by the overall lack of civilization, the sight of seeing anything that resembled a town, albeit an unorthodox one in his eyes, was unusual to the lone wolf. Bewildered by this sight, his fascination was soon interrupted by the pleas of some young girl, mayhaps only a few years young than him, pleading for help. Flinching at her unusual, blue-hair, the Bastard of Winterfell wondered if she hailed from Essos due to the strange coloring, but noted her skin was fair, like that of a Northerner.

"A'ye, step aside, m'lady. I got the Blood of the First Men in me, moving large things is tradition." the Northerner offered in a joking matter, his accent thick, sounding like a mixture of a Englishman and Scottish to those unfamiliar with his world. Grabbing the pieces of rubble, Jon easily begun to lift them one by one, sheathing Longclaw in it's scabbard. Growling a bit here and there, the Night's Watchmen offered as much assistance as he could, stepping back a bit as the rubble was cleared. Despite being brave, loyal, and bold, Jon was admittedly shy around women, particularly due to his fear of fathering a bastard. His life in Winterfell, despite luxurious, was still rough, especially with Lady Stark treating him like an abomination.

"Uhh...y..your welcome, m'ladies." he remarked a bit, unfamiliar with how to continue the conversation, feeling awkward and out of place. Passing by a few groups, he overhead their rambles about a "Coalition" and "Arch-Demon". What was going on this world? This certainly wasn't home, not in the slightest. Why was he here? Better yet, what purpose did he serve? Biting his lower lip, feeling his black cloak flutter, the young, bearded man gazed to his left, spotting a particular knight in armor...one would flowers decorating about it.

"Ser Loras..." he whispered, recalling about reading about the Tyrells in his days spent in the Winterfell library, coupled with his overall iconic image. Glancing back at the two young girls, Jon biting his lip and tightening his grip, the crow steadily walked forward, heading towards Ser Loras, Travis, and the others. His pace quicken, his overall stature frighteningly intimidating. Spotting a young woman beside him, presumably a relative, Jon kept his gaze on Loras in particularly, resisting the urge to show spite for allies of Lannisters.

All he wanted to do was deliver one message, a message, gesturing by his body tone, was not openly friendly.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheBlueBurch @Josh M @Jenny @Atomyk @Verite @Infinatis @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone left that Jon overheard, briefly glance at, or is interacting with.

Grail had enhanced hearingdue to having he wind constantly letting her hear better. You know, her? Asked the mask wearer to Jon,surprisd.

@Jenny @Maddeline @Krieg

Prologue:

Bayonetta was alerted to the start of the mission and the order to move the team into New York City. At the time, Bayonetta went through the preparation, deployment, and the attack on New York like she always did, in efficient, spectacular fashion. Looking back at it all, it was a blur, but the attack was well underway.

Chapter 1: A Fallen City

Bayonetta looked around and saw the dangerous situation they were all in. The building they transported into had seen much better days, and it looked like this would be the last of them. She had no doubt she could survive the collapse, as she had maneuvered easily past megatons of falling debris in the past.

But this time, there were others to consider. Her Coalition teammates. She looked around, observing who among them needed help.

tumblr_ne8pdk2dKj1t6xtc8o3_500.gif

There was one, crying softly for help.

. . .Why was she there?

"H-help. . .me. . ."

Would anyone save her?

Bayonetta then ran and kicked the slab away from the girl. "Are you okay?" she asked, kneeling to check on her.

@M a r s

"Yes, we kind of are talking about Aoko. This is her friend, Shiki," the keyblade master said to Abel. Aqua felt a little suspicious of Shiki when he mentioned not coming from the Coalition, but let it go for the moment because she was curious of what he knew about Aoko. "So it really is you. I-- Actually, you look familiar. I may have met you once, or another version of you." She paused before adding, "Aoko isn't here, is she? I know she's tough, but this place is dangerous and I'd hate to see her hurt..."
"Cool, nice to meet you, Shiki," Abel gave the guy a thumbs up, "Abel's my name and demon summoning is my game. Oh, and whooping ass is my hobby."

Naoya sighed as his brother tried to be funny or some weird form of cute, "Yes, 'whoop ass' indeed. Anyways, how about we get to work, hmm? We should figure out why we're here and who caused this destruction," his arms slipped into each other's sleeves as he crossed his arms, making it appear the two strips of fabric were connected, "Would it be too soon to assume Akibahara had a hand in this?"

@Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sandra

At this, Teresa's head turned back to Joseph. "Ya mean the Murder Games? I 'ave, but Rid hasn't.. I don't think," she answered, arms crossing again. Rid nodded in confirmation of this. "Yeah.. This is my first time. What about you, though? You're talkin' pretty big, if ya haven't been in one yet," she teased, grinning faintly. "And I can assure you.. I can take care of myself."

The Dark Caster's eyes raked over Wander briefly.. Before she pursed her lips again. "I'm no expert, but.. I think I can safely say 'Welcome to New York'.. Or, it's remains, judging by the look of this dump."
There's no way out, I'm afraid. Welcome to the sunshine happiness that is building an army to slay the arch demon. Now I'm assuming that you didn't know you were coming. And based on what I know about Murder Games,that can't be very good...

Do you know about the arch demon and his Murder Game?
Wander tilts his head in confusion. New York? By the way she worded it, it sounded like the woman was talking about a city. Judging by the ruins, a strange one, at that. He feels the familiar dread, rising up into his chest, as the man mentions an......arch demon? Murder Games? What the blazes could that mean?

His voice catches in his throat again, but Wander manages to choke words out. "I.....Murder Games? No, I don't know what that is, I just.....I need to get back to Mono, there has to be a way out, I......" Wander trails off, gulping a bit. Whoever these people were, they had a better idea of what was going on, and he had a strong feeling to stick with them.
@Hospes @Mighty Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.