The duo I'm thinking of right now are Kalifa and either Blueno or Kaku from CP9. CP9 is of course Cipher Pol 9, a covert spy/assassin organization from One Piece that doesn't officially exist. (So of course their activities are pretty much kept hush hush, and their existence is dismissed as rumor-mongering).

I'll have character sheets when I finalize the choice.

How long do I have to sign up, anyway? When does the game actually begin?

• Love
Reactions: Ryu Keiko
The duo I'm thinking of right now are Kalifa and either Blueno or Kaku from CP9. CP9 is of course Cipher Pol 9, a covert spy/assassin organization from One Piece that doesn't officially exist. (So of course their activities are pretty much kept hush hush, and their existence is dismissed as rumor-mongering).

I'll have character sheets when I finalize the choice.

How long do I have to sign up, anyway? When does the game actually begin?
As our schedule says, we're prepared to start the UMG on June 1, or sometime around that rough area, depending on when System Breakdown ends, meaning you have until then to get your CS up.

Considering the system stuff, I'd suggest making it June the 2nd or later, just to be safe. We don't want people missing the boat due to technical difficulties.

What boat? A technical boat?

But I have a feeling I would be one of those people who missed the boat. I'm like that on a lot of things

Appearance:
1400524549769.jpg
Character Name: Emily "Hunter" Grimes

Attributes/Powers:
Mild (phase 4) Regeneration:
Mild refers to the speed- she can regenerate loss of limb but it takes time. Her regeneration keeps her body in peak perfection of health and she ages only half as fast as everyone else. When faced with a difficult physical challenge, simply holding the object at bay with cusse her body to grow in strength appropriate enough to handle the object. She can only heal if she is in a caloric surplus.
Extreme (phase 4) Perception: In her universe, she killed superheroes on an annual basis because her perception could detect an opponent stalking her, anyone around her that's trying to sneak and made it easy to find others. She can also detect physical weaknesses (such as a gimp leg, which arm is stronger than the other, etc.) because she can notice it.

Weaponry: She has metal forearm and shin gauntlets- with the forearm gauntlets working partially as gloves with knive like points covering the finger nails. Her weapons of choice are two .44 Magnum Revolvers with rubber hand guards and chrome barrels. Her primary weapon for long distance fighting is a shortened lever action rifle with a bone hand guard. She has a hidden weapon, a sawed off, over and under double barrel 10 gauge sawed-off she hides in her jacket for extremely close situations. She has a melee weapon- a 8 inch Jerusalem Steel tempered Kukri for parrying and removing fingers/arms/faces.

She is weak to people who earn her trust- alcohol, durable foes much like herself and stabbing/impaling wounds (she can't heal until it's left her body)

Personality/History:
In her universe she was relatively unknown until a few months before the phase purge would occur. It was later revealed that she was a clone of a mad scientist, who had perfected his cloning abilities to make a body of himself that was born without a mind and born an alternate gender- in essence what his sister would have been. His plan of living forever failed because his memories were lost upon transferring them to the new body- making Emily her own person. Emily hates connecting to other people because she is always ready to take a contract. Despite a philosophy of leaving others be, she doesn't care to murder if asked- especially if there was a nice sum attached to it.

Canon: Phase: End the Cycle (an original RP)

Other Info:
Her mentor was a machine by the name Spader, who was formerly a super hero. Spader taught her every martial arts form and how to be extremely flexible. The result, was a perfected bounty hunter who was capable of surpassing and defeating heroes and villains with much better powers than her. Her true ability is in her speciality to perform high speed-acrobatic parkour, coupled with small arms fire and her extremely flexible figure.
Phase 4 refers to the version of her, as by the Phase 5 (phase=century of purges) era, she had gained super strength due to intense training with Spader involving cars, trucks and even a helicopter.

EDIT: If you can, when I'm accepted or denied, tag me.

Last edited:
@Emperor of Gallifrey
Will the betrayer/agent status be given at random?
I'm mostly worried because my character has the title "Assasin" and I don't want it to be like she is chosen because she is obvious, lol

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Will there be internal character conflict or are they all aligned no matter what?

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Will there be internal character conflict or are they all aligned no matter what?
The traitors are all allowed to be unreliable narrators, or it can just be said that the traitors in question are being brainwashed, and thus, are actively unaware that they are even the traitors at all. If you have any more questions, I'd direct you towards the group's chat thread to avoid cluttering up this place:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/general-chat.8031/?page=2539

@Verite
I meant the non-traitors also

@Verite
I meant the non-traitors also
Well, you're loosely aligned, but your character can have a conflict of interest and change your allegiance if you want. No one often does it, as it's usually a case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'

Last edited: