Ah, sorry. I keep on mixing up the group owners and the game mods.

So, Infinitis' character in UMG is a lich?

Well, hopefully this lich is a bit more active than Ramone the Demi-Lich in Dan the Bard's song... :)

Seriously, however, I'm still weighing my options. I'm not going to post a character sheet for Kalifa and a CP9 cohort of hers from One Piece until I'm sure that's who I'm playing (I'd have a CP9 duo because it doesn't make sense for me for anyone from CP9 to just go in to this solo).

Reactions: Infinatis
I'm at the library but I'll listen to the song once I get home (The library PC is about the only PC availiable to me so I use it to the fullest)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YUS! CAN'T WAIT TO START MY FIRST MG!

7Ncktjh.png

1Hck2Dn.jpg

Attributes/Powers:
Margaery has no skill in combat whatsoever, but she has the power to convince others to fight for her. She knows how to use her beauty and kind words to persuade people, mostly men, into doing what she wants. She's a clever little fox who always knows exactly what the best position for her would be in any situation.

Personality/History:
She's an extraordinarily kind person with a soft spot for the less fortunate and children. Margaery is highborn and actually a queen now, but she doesn't look at her people like subjects, but like human beings.

Although she usually does the right thing, Margaery has a lust for power. When she wants something, she doesn't mind telling a few lies or sometimes even stepping away from her beliefs to get it.

Marge has been married to three men, all of which were supposed to make her queen, which is also the only reason she married them. Her final marriage turned out to be a succes so far, as she is currently married to King Tommen Baratheon, and can call herself Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Canon: Game of Thrones

Other Info:
Not going with the book version of Margaery mostly because I haven't read all of them, and the TV version is easier. Deal with it.

QU2zaqd.png

Last edited:
7Ncktjh.png

1Hck2Dn.jpg

Attributes/Powers:
Margaery has no skill in combat whatsoever, but she has the power to convince others to fight for her. She knows how to use her beauty and kind words to persuade people, mostly men, into doing what she wants. She's a clever little fox who always knows exactly what the best position for her would be in any situation.

Personality/History:
She's an extraordinarily kind person with a soft spot for the less fortunate and children. Margaery is highborn and actually a queen now, but she doesn't look at her people like subjects, but like human beings.

Although she usually does the right thing, Margaery has a lust for power. When she wants something, she doesn't mind telling a few lies or sometimes even stepping away form her beliefs to get it.

Marge has been married to three men, all of which were supposed to make her queen, which is also the only reason she married them. Her final marriage turned out to be a succes so far, as she is currently married to King Tommen Baratheon, and can call herself Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

Other Info:
Not going with the book version of Margaery mostly because I haven't read all of them, and the TV version is easier. Deal with it.

QU2zaqd.png
*clings to Jen's leg and nuzzles it* We missed you, Jen!

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
7Ncktjh.png

1Hck2Dn.jpg

Attributes/Powers:

Personality/History:

Although she usually does the right thing, Margaery has a lust for power. When she wants something, she doesn't mind telling a few lies or sometimes even stepping away form her beliefs to get it.

Other Info:

QU2zaqd.png
Yaaaass. Jenny joined.

Remove Meira from the List.
(She's an OC, so that frees up an OC spot as well.)

I might choose another (canon) character later.

Hey! Sign me up, Can't miss this~! Don't mind If I copy paste my info from last sign-ups, right? :>

cl4p_tp_by_thefullmetalartist-d5gur98.jpg

Character Name: Claptrap

Canon: Borderlands

Attributes/Powers: He's a Robot, So he doesn't Require Oxygen if He were ever in space! Oh! He also has a Action skill in which he Randomly Choose skills he's learned from his Fellow minion Vault Hunters, based what's happening around him, Some Helpful, Some... Not so much, Just be careful around him when He activates his Action skill as It may affect his allies around him!
He takes whatever he may find along his way, Be it a shield Or a weapon.

Personality/History: Even after having Handsome Jack discontinue the last ever Claptrap unit, Claptrap is still the Annoyingly Cheerful little Robot who never stops talking we've all known to HATE! HATE!! HAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!! Love! Either being Stupidly brave or just plain frail and scared in almost every situation, It's almost impossible to expect what this funny little Robot will come out with!​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Hey Kim, can I PM you and explain a reason I want to do a duo?

Hey Kim, can I PM you and explain a reason I want to do a duo?

We're allowing only a certain amount of duos, but you're fine because we're still accepting them. As long as your characters are from the same universe/series. But if the characters you want are not from the same series, then yes, you might want to PM me the reason why you want to use them together...

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Could I do a duo?

Still working on reasonings/picking.. But I'm probably gonna do one, if that's alright. XD

Could I do a duo?

Still working on reasonings/picking.. But I'm probably gonna do one, if that's alright. XD

Same as I explained to Thuro. You can if they're from the same series... or if you have a good reason to explain who you want to duo them with not from the same universe and what their connection is... ^_^

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden