h2cltyl.png

Appearance: Short; brown hair; blue eyes; hipster

Character Name: Maxine Caulfield

Attributes/Powers: Photographer/retro-selfie master extraordinaire; Time rewind - further information here (spoilers!), naturally constrained by the nature of the game I'd assume 'cause going around rewinding on deaths would be kinda gamebreaking and stuff

Personality/History: Maxine "Max" Caulfield is a 12th grade student attending Blackwell Academy. After a five year absence from her hometown, Arcadia Bay, she returns to Oregon to attend a photography class and discovers she has the power to rewind time after her childhood friend, Chloe Price, is shot and killed. Dreaming of an impending storm set to destroy Arcadia Bay, Max must discover how to save the town and the origin of her time traveling powers. She is quiet, timid and generally shy by nature, but contrarily quick-thinking and decisive in moments that require her to be assertive. Despite this, she generally lacks confidence in herself and frequently second-guesses her own choices and decisions. Also kinda nosy, but she prefers the term "super sleuth". Or ninja. Additional info here

Canon: Life is Strange

Other Info: Has a pet plant named Lisa. For reasons as yet unknown, this plant is fundamentally and vitally important to the fate of life, the universe and everything. Unfortunately I drowned it in my game because I watered it twice.

Now, I know what you're all thinking. "Oh great, another Iwaku noob! This guy probably doesn't know his Modern Roleplays from his Fantasy Roleplays from his Modern Fantasy Roleplays!", am I right? Well, you'd be...... absolutely correct. I was directed here by a couple of friends and kinda have no idea what's what around this place. SO, if there are any prerequisites, do's and don'ts or freaky initiation rites I should know about before I charge straight into this, feel free to point 'em out and I'll get right on it. Please and thank you!​
I'd suggest that her time rewind ability only works on herself while outside her normal universe (Like say, to reverse wounds maybe?). Seems like the best idea that I can think of. That, or she just doesn't have it, but it's entirely up to you.

• Useful
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Alrighty-roo, sounds fair to me! I'll keep that in mind when the game starts.

Appearance:

Character Name: Lucy Ashley

Attributes/Powers: Average physical attributes, proficient in the use of a magical whip

Personality/History: A more vulgar, aggressive and tough counterpart of Lucy Heartfilia

Canon: Fairy Tail

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:

Character Name: Lucy Ashley

Attributes/Powers: Average physical attributes, proficient in the use of a magical whip

Personality/History: A more vulgar, aggressive and tough counterpart of Lucy Hearfilia

Canon: Fairy Tail
Ohhhh shit boi. Two Lucys. This'll be fun~! Especially for Vi.

• Love
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
Seven colored Puppeteer

Character: Alice Margatroid

Attributes and powers: Alice, formerly a human, ascended either through experimentation or general Gensokyo-an weirdness to a magician youkai. She can go days without sleep or sustenance and can recover from wounds at a far faster rate than any regular human being. Not to the point of like, a wolverine healing factor, but a good nights rest does her far more good than it does your average joe.

As stated she is a magician youkai, and while she has widespread knowledge of all kinds of esoteric magic, her main focus and most flashy and obvious magic is doll magic. She has dozens of dolls stored in magical hammerspace, all armed to the teeth and filled with gunpowder to deal with Gensokyo's violent tendencies which she never ever instigates. Her two pride and joys are Shanghai and Hourai, and they've been used for so long that she's started to subconsciously channel personalities of their own into them. that, or their starting to gain sentience. Either way she's a little bit crazy

I forgot Equipment:

Dolls: see above for the basics. various types are:

-Basic dolls: no bigger than half a foot tall, these little terrors are armed with a variety of sharp or blunt objects and even the occasional really tiny bow. Others are unarmed but are etched with runes under their clothes, and Alice uses them to channel magic through.

-Titania Dolls: Similar to the basic dolls, with one key difference; they're human sized.

-Goliath Doll:

Two massive swords, fifteen feet tall, still adorable

angel hair rings: rings around her finger that are laced with angel hair, a gift from her 'aunt' Sariel. incredibly thin, incredibly tough, and incredibly sharp, Alice and her puppetry ways are extremely skilled in maneuvering these little wires where she wants

shout out to imperfect metamorphasis yooooo

Grimoire: The locked book Alice always carries. Not to be unlocked under any circumstances, and to be kept out of evil hands at all costs

Character Background: Alice was a little girl who had the unfortunate destiny to become lost and forgotten. Even more unfortunate, she managed to wander all the way to the gates of Makai, a lesser Hell. Less unfortunately but definitely strangely its Ruler, Shinki, decided to adopt the little girl as her own. Life went well for the little girl despite living in the land of demons and fallen angels, until four 'heroes' came swooping in and started wrecking the place. Valiantly little Alice tried to fight them off. She valiantly got her backside whooped. Frustrated and frightened as the heroes laid siege to her surrogate mom's castle, she snuck into Makai's library and stole a very powerful, very dangerous tome of pure, terrifyingly potent magic. The heroes left the castle high on victory and with their guards down to come to face to face with the little girl once more, with more power than any of them combined at her finger tips and a vengeful smile on her face.

She proceeded to get her butt kicked twice as hard.

Needless to say, getting thrashed a second time when she had so much power at her finger tips was devastating, and Alice was too mortified and humiliated to return home after stealing such a powerful artifact and failing so miserably to do anything with it. She quietly slipped after the heroes to their own home world of Gensokyo, and disappeared into the forest of magic.

Five years down the line, its a very different Alice who lives in the forest. She's calm and in control, and always challenges herself to use as little energy as possible. Her card soldier magic has been exchanged for a passion for doll magic, and she works tirelessly to find a way to bring about a truly living doll using nothing but magic, one that can act and think for itself. A book is always at her side, locked tight, not for use, but rather as a reminder. Power can only take one so far. Skill is what truly matters, in all things

And she's determined to be the best there is when it comes to magic

like no one ever was

Hiya. I have been pulled in by friends to participate here, and while I'm not new to RPing I'm obviously new here, so feel free to hit me with the newb stick as necessary while I adjust

Last edited:
Time to tip the scales!

(editted because that picture did not resize as advertised =w=)

Character: Robin of Fire Emblem

Attributes and powers: Robin is the tactician of the Shepards, a military force led by the prince of Ylisse, and has an excellent mind when it comes to troop movements, puzzling out traps and ambushes, and the logistics of moving an army to and fro. But while most tacticians direct the battle from the safety of a war table, Robin's trained hard to help lead the troops from the front lines, and is notable in her world for mastering both arcane power and swordplay, with a variety of magic tomes at her disposal and the levin sword, a blade that channels magical energy into lightning. She's even managed a form of short range telekinesis, though it only works on objects she marks beforehand.

Character Background: Robin's first memories are of waking up in a grassy field on the side of the road with two people staring at her in confusion. She had no idea how she got there, and the strangers were kind enough to invite her along. To her surprise, they turned out to be the prince and princess of the nation she found herself in, leading a skilled militia. To their AND her surprise, she had an excellent mind for battlefield tactics and strategy that led the militia to resounding victories time and time again. She became fast friends with the prince Chrom as they beat back a vicious war from a neighboring kingdom through cunning and bravery, and then more than friends in the peace that followed. When a new invasion hit years later however, the ensuing conflict revealed Robin for what she actually was; a vessel bred for the fell dragon Grima, to help bring an end to the world itself.

She told destiny to screw off, and instead of becoming the vessel, she used the bit of Grima's power within her to slay the beast permanently, removing it from the cycle of reincarnation, and disappearing herself in the process.

Hiya. I have been pulled in by friends to participate here, and while I'm not new to RPing I'm obviously new here, so feel free to hit me with the newb stick as necessary while I adjust

...Whelp, welcome to the club of Robin players. We haven't had a female one yet. Just a quick warning, don't get confused if you hear me talking about a ship between Robin and a character named Erika. Itsr not me putting your Robin in a ship, it's an old ship of mine and another RPer...

I probably confused you, didn't I? Sorry, I'm just wondering and excited about how you'll play her.

...Whelp, welcome to the club of Robin players. We haven't had a female one yet. Just a quick warning, don't get confused if you hear me talking about a ship between Robin and a character named Erika. Itsr not me putting your Robin in a ship, it's an old ship of mine and another RPer...

I probably confused you, didn't I? Sorry, I'm just wondering and excited about how you'll play her.
ack. Sorry, didn't mean to step on toes if I am, hopefully I can play up to expectations/if there's an ish with me playing a version of a past played character I don't mind switching

ack. Sorry, didn't mean to step on toes if I am, hopefully I can play up to expectations/if there's an ish with me playing a version of a past played character I don't mind switching

No, it's fine. I was just saying don't get confused in the general chat if you hear about Robin X Erika. I'm actually looking forward to this and glad that you're playing her.

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Hello all!

Don't mind me, I'll just be throwing a placeholder over here. That is, if that would be fine!

I still have yet to mull over my options in way of characters. I look forward to role-playing, with the few peers I know and new friends!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ecb87b6c1a4b18f97134d6715690707d.jpg

Character: Harry Hart aka Galahad.

Attributes and powers: Harry Hart is perhaps the finest gentleman any self-respecting individual could come to know, prim and proper with a tailored suit to boot! He is also a Kingsman agent of the Secret Service, identified by the moniker Galahad. A man with many talents that belies his appearance; Harry Hart retains the fine arts of infiltration, espionage, assassination, close-quarters combat, spec-ops training, and more.

To this end, a gentleman isn't without his retinue of apparatuses. First and foremost: a bespoke suit, tailored to fit and emphasize the features of the wearer. It is also bullet-proof and tear resistant; the suit is an icon of the agents so there is some sentimental value attached. The next is the umbrella: a gentleman goes nowhere without it, kept on hand in case of rain and more. More in that it serves a purpose several-fold: an effective bludgeoning weapon, a bulletproof fabric allowing the unfurled umbrella to protect its user, and a multi-purpose projectile system. Following would be the simple lighter, utilized in igniting a cigarette or whatever else warranted thus... that doubles as a fragmentation device; a grenade in short. Thirdly: within the sole of their shoes lies a blade, coated with a fast acting neuro-toxin. Fourthly: a refined watch situated upon Hart's right wrist, furthering his visage as a gentleman, one armed with a dart projectile weapons system inside the watch. Fifthly: a signet ring, worn on the littlest finger of the agent's dominant hand; it delivers 50 thousand volts on contact. Last but not least of all: A pen, distinguishable in its design, befitting that of a gentleman's, and armed with a lethal toxin that can be triggered at any given time.

A Kingsman agent is more or less prepared for any given situation.

Character Background: Harry Hart serves as the secret agent Galahad, of the Kingsman Secret Service. Over the years, Hart's undergone many a sortie and operation, very much so behind the scenes. He adheres to the ideology that a gentleman only makes waves in the community when he is born, marries, and dies. To this end, he's kept memoirs: newspaper issues of the exact date of each and every operation, their front pages typically plastered with alarming celebrity news or nonsense.

He has been content with his line of work throughout the years, happy to serve and keep the peace. There is a duty that comes within being an agent; marking a candidate that could potentially replete the vacancy of a fallen agent. Such is the case for Agent Lancelot. It is here we come to see Galahad in action alongside a small unit, consisting of his candidate and Agent Merlin.

Tragedy ensues; the candidate sacrifices his life to save that of his mentor's and Merlin. Here, the tale begins with a remorseful Galahad bringing the news to the fallen's family, leaving behind a medal of bravery with his son.

Seventeen years passes and the need for candidates to replace Agent Lancelot arises once more...

(Go see the movie if you haven't!)

Last edited:
Appearance:
2814049_60x60.png

"I'll fuk u up, m8."
tumblr_mqd7suQTuY1swdfc0o1_500.gif

Character Name: Umbreon (A.K.A: Storm )

Attributes/Powers: Synchronize -
If the opponent causes a burn, paralysis, or poisoning of a Pokémon with Synchronize, the opponent receives the status condition too. Self-inflicted status conditions (for example through the use of an item) are not passed on. Inner Focus - prevents the Pokémon from flinching, for example when attacked by a move like head butt. A lot of more shit. Also can talk.

Personality/History: He had the same trainer as Jupiter, but he wasn't really used a lot, and because of that he gets jealous easily from Jupiter. Storm is a stubborn Umbreon. He can be really dumb and has a bad temper. Snobby at times and also very sensitive like Jupiter. Storm one day hopes he can surpass Jupiter. Why? Well, whenever they fight, Jupiter always wins. -__-

Canon: Pokémon

Other Info: Storm doesn't like belly scratches. He'll bite off your hand if you do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
2814049_60x60.png

"I'll fuk u up, m8."

If the opponent causes a burn, paralysis, or poisoning of a Pokémon with Synchronize, the opponent receives the status condition too. Self-inflicted status conditions (for example through the use of an item) are not passed on. Inner Focus - prevents the Pokémon from flinching, for example when attacked by a move like. A lot of more shit. Also can talk.

Personality/History: He had the same trainer as Jupiter, but he wasn't really used a lot, and because of that he gets jealous easily from Jupiter. Storm is a stubborn Umbreon. He can be really dumb and has a bad temper. Snobby at times and also very sensitive like Jupiter. Storm one day hopes he can surpass Jupiter. Why? Well, whenever they fight, Jupiter always wins. -__-

Other Info: Storm doesn't like belly scratches. He'll bite off you're hand if you do that.
AHHHH I LOVE YOU

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
chloe_price___life_is_strange_by_pill0-d8ntboo.png

Character Name: Chloe Price

Attributes/Powers:
Agility: Quick enough to escape most asshats who want to give me a rough time.
Attractive:That's just a given.

Personality/History:
http://life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Chloe_Price#Altered_Story

This describes her up pretty well. Better than most wikis I'd say.

h2cltyl.png

Appearance: Short; brown hair; blue eyes; hipster

Character Name: Maxine Caulfield

Attributes/Powers: Photographer/retro-selfie master extraordinaire; Time rewind - further information here (spoilers!), naturally constrained by the nature of the game I'd assume 'cause going around rewinding on deaths would be kinda gamebreaking and stuff

Personality/History: Maxine "Max" Caulfield is a 12th grade student attending Blackwell Academy. After a five year absence from her hometown, Arcadia Bay, she returns to Oregon to attend a photography class and discovers she has the power to rewind time after her childhood friend, Chloe Price, is shot and killed. Dreaming of an impending storm set to destroy Arcadia Bay, Max must discover how to save the town and the origin of her time traveling powers. She is quiet, timid and generally shy by nature, but contrarily quick-thinking and decisive in moments that require her to be assertive. Despite this, she generally lacks confidence in herself and frequently second-guesses her own choices and decisions. Also kinda nosy, but she prefers the term "super sleuth". Or ninja. Additional info here

Canon: Life is Strange

Other Info: Has a pet plant named Lisa. For reasons as yet unknown, this plant is fundamentally and vitally important to the fate of life, the universe and everything. Unfortunately I drowned it in my game because I watered it twice. Also, music!

Now, I know what you're all thinking. "Oh great, another Iwaku noob! This guy probably doesn't know his Modern Roleplays from his Fantasy Roleplays from his Modern Fantasy Roleplays!", am I right? Well, you'd be...... absolutely correct. I was directed here by a couple of friends and kinda have no idea what's what around this place. SO, if there are any prerequisites, do's and don'ts or freaky initiation rites I should know about before I charge straight into this, feel free to point 'em out and I'll get right on it. Please and thank you!​
You two are my favorite peeps from this roster, I love life is strange.

Appearance:
2814049_60x60.png

"I'll fuk u up, m8."

If the opponent causes a burn, paralysis, or poisoning of a Pokémon with Synchronize, the opponent receives the status condition too. Self-inflicted status conditions (for example through the use of an item) are not passed on. Inner Focus - prevents the Pokémon from flinching, for example when attacked by a move like head butt. A lot of more shit. Also can talk.

Other Info: Storm doesn't like belly scratches. He'll bite off your hand if you do that.
we gonna be having one hell of a time with

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Would even go as far as to easily nominate it for Game of the Year once it finishes it's run/the year's out obviously. It's that good and it's been quite some time since a game has gotten me this emotionally invested. That said, it's cool how eager you are to see us play them and yeah Chloe is pretty great. I wish I could rock blue hair as well as she does but alas I'm not so lucky.