Appearance:
228px-Corvofull05_update_2.jpg

Character Name:
Corvo Attano
Attributes/Powers: [Your strengths/weakness, skills, and abilities are included here. Include any equipment if it relates to your character's abilities]
Ugh, so many abilities, I'm to lazy to list them.
Personality/History:
Corvo is an incredibly patient and reserved man, he's also quiet and sensible, knowing what's going on around him. He's hard to trust strangers, but once he can trust them, the bond is stronger than any sword. One would be wary around him though, as his views about things would change rapidly.

v History V
http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Corvo_Attano
Canon: Dishonored

Other Info: The Wiki explains more about him, his abilities, and his quirks more than I can ever do. SO sorry if I revert to them.

Appearance:

full

Character Name: Jake Long

Attributes/Powers:
Agility
Attractive Male
Claws
Feral
Fire Control
Flame Breath
Flight
Leadership
Magic
Shape Shifter
Size Manipulation
Stamina
Stealth
Super Hearing
Super Sight
Super Smell
Super Strength
Unarmed Combat
Wind Bursts

Jake isn't the best protector rather a Dragon protector in training. He can be full of himself at times and easily mess up and find himself in sticky situations. He has almost become a skinned dragon many times because of a teenage boy in hopes for love.

Personality/History:
Jake Long is an average teenage boy with the exception of being a dragon. He is in the process of training to be the new American Dragon under the guidance of his Grandpa. He is lazy and immature like most teens. His role is to protect magical creatures and guide them.
Jake does show a love interest in Rose. Throughout the series they're close friends and eventually pursue each other romantically, but Rose disappears from his life abruptly. Jake then finds out that Rose is a mystical creature hunter, and they encounter and face each other but she spares him. Rose eventually leaves Jakes life forever and they never see each other again.

http://www.comicvine.com/jake-long/4005-37801/
I couldn't have summed Jake up better myself truthfully.

Canon: American Dragon

Other Info:
He enjoys stake boarding.​

chloe_price___life_is_strange_by_pill0-d8ntboo.png

Character Name: Chloe Price

Attributes/Powers:
Agility: Quick enough to escape most asshats who want to give me a rough time.
Attractive:That's just a given.

Personality/History:
http://life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Chloe_Price#Altered_Story

This describes her up pretty well. Better than most wikis I'd say.

chloe_price___life_is_strange_by_pill0-d8ntboo.png

Character Name: Chloe Price

Attributes/Powers:
Agility: Quick enough to escape most asshats who want to give me a rough time.
Attractive:That's just a given.

Personality/History:
http://life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Chloe_Price#Altered_Story

This describes her up pretty well. Better than most wikis I'd say.
Welcome! I'll just add you to the list,

Make sure you join the RP group, as we do all of our OOC talking there:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/the-murder-series.417/group-detail

Appearance:
3899220-storm2014003cov-hans-f0b54.jpg

Character Name: Ororo Munroe aka Storm

Attributes/Powers: Too many to post so link http://marvel.wikia.com/Ororo_Munroe_(Earth-616)#Powers

Personality/History: Gifted with the power to control the forces and elements that govern weather Storm stands among the most powerful mutants on the planet. A former thief, "goddess", and queen, Storm is a veteran member and mainstay of the X-Men. She is the team's field leader and the Headmistress of the Jean Grey School.

Canon: Marvel, Earth 616

Other Info: I shall meet you at the monorail!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance:
204752-96209-crusader.jpg

Character Name: Sarah Rogers aka Crusader

Attributes/Powers: (Mostly inherited from her mother)
Superhuman Strength: Sarah is superhumanly strong and can lift around 50 tons.
Superhuman Durability: Sarah possesses a greater resistance to harm than an ordinary person. She was blasted halfway across Battleworld by Malefactor's magic and was completely unharmed.
Flight Sarah is able to fly through the air, presumably at subsonic speeds.

She is worthy to lift, and now owns, the magic hammer Mjolnir.

She ended up permanently "borrowing" her father's shield.
Strength level

Sarah is apparently as strong as her mother, and can therefore lift up to 50 tons.

Personality/History: Sarah Rogers is the daughter of Captain America and Rogue from earth 9811. In this world, during the Secret War, the heroes became trapped in the Battleworld after the death of Reed Richards.

Canon: Marvel Comics, Earth-9811

Other Info: Nope

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Appearance:
gravelord_nito_by_manbearpagan-d6c7g75.jpg

Character Name: NITO

Attributes/Powers: His weakness is fire. He is armed with a giant fucking curved blade made of bone. He can cast powerful magic, and raise the dead to serve him. He can take many hits, and deal quite alot of damage aswell. Additionally, Nito is slow. Very slow. He completely lacks the ability to dodge. His preferred method of fighting is sending wave after wave of fucking skeletons instead of actually fighting.
13318624397931.jpg

*Shivering*

Personality/History: In the world of Dark Souls, Nito was the first thing ever to die, after it found the Death Soul. Nito rules over all death and disease aswell. He is merciless, indiscrimatory, and has no compassion whatsoever.

Canon: Dark Souls

Other Info: ((He is most likely a little too powerful. I can play another character if necessary. I'll probably change characters anyways))

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
The-Hobbit-Legolas.jpg

Appearance: Male elf, long blond hair, grey eyes

Name: Legolas Greenleaf

Attributes/Powers: Legolas is a skilled archer and proficient in close range hand-to-hand combat

Personality/History: Son of Thranduil, the King of the Elves of Northern Mirkwood. Very little detail exists on his personal history prior to the events depicted in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. He can be seen as demeaning to those much younger than him, and somewhat of an elitist due to his upbringing, status, and history. At the core though, there exists a fierce friend and ally who would spare no effort to fight and assist in the fight for good.

Canon: The Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit

Other Info: Legolas is armed with a Mirkwood bow and a long knife

The-Hobbit-Legolas.jpg

Appearance: Male elf, long blond hair, grey eyes

Name: Legolas Greenleaf

Attributes/Powers: Legolas is a skilled archer and proficient in close range hand-to-hand combat

Personality/History: Son of Thranduil, the King of the Elves of Northern Mirkwood. Very little detail exists on his personal history prior to the events depicted in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. He can be seen as demeaning to those much younger than him, and somewhat of an elitist due to his upbringing, status, and history. At the core though, there exists a fierce friend and ally who would spare no effort to fight and assist in the fight for good.

Canon: The Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit

Other Info: Legolas is armed with a Mirkwood bow and a long knife

What can you see with your elf eyes?

Appearance:
tumblr_mlfdplAn9l1s2kalqo1_500.gif

"I will destroy all of you!... If you all don't give me cuddles."

tumblr_mr4ep2ukyg1se7uibo1_500.gif

Character Name: Sylveon ( A.K.A Jupiter )

Attributes/Powers: Bitchslap is the ability to slap the shit out of someone with Sylveon's ribbon-like feelers. Cute Charm is an ability like Attract, but infactuates your Pokémon of the opposite gender of the opponent if physically attacked. Draining Kiss, deals damage and recovers 75% of HP. And lots of other shit. It also is known to wrap it ribbon-like feelers around a loved ones arm. Mostly it's master.

Personality/History: Sylveon was with her master for as long as she could remember. Her master was a very successful trainer as well and they both usually just went around, finding new pokémon's and having great adventures. Jupiter's personality: Jupiter is usually a calm and quiet Sylveon. But may get too excited and too loud. She can also be a bit feisty and stubborn at times if she doesn't want to do something or is in an annoying mood. Jupiter is a sensitive sweetheart if you get on her good side. If not, and you're on the bad side, bitchslapping time!! <3 (Got lazy for her history. Wait. I'm already lazy.)

Canon: Pokémon.

Other Info: Jupiter likes company and treats. :3

Appearance:

Attributes/Powers: Bitchslap is the ability to slap the shit out of someone with Sylveon's ribbon-like feelers. Cute Charm is an ability like Attract, but infactuates your Pokémon of the opposite gender of the opponent if physically attacked. Draining Kiss, deals damage and recovers 75% of HP. And lots of other shit. It also is known to wrap it ribbon-like feelers around a loved ones arm. Mostly it's master.

Personality/History: Sylveon was with her master for as long as she could remember. Her master was a very successful trainer as well and they both usually just went around, finding new pokémon's and having great adventures. Jupiter's personality: Jupiter is usually a calm and quiet Sylveon. But may get too excited and too loud. She can also be a bit feisty and stubborn at times if she doesn't want to do something or is in an annoying mood. Jupiter is a sensitive sweetheart if you get on her good side. If not, and you're on the bad side, bitchslapping time!! <3 (Got lazy for her history. Wait. I'm already lazy.)

Red is going to be observing the shit out of Sylveon...

Appearance:

Abel will find Jupiter, cuddle her, call her a demon, and bring her home. Just fair warning.

Appearance:

Teresa luvs cute little creatures.
They shall get along nicely. :3

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Appearance:

Yay! Another character to strangle love!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
h2cltyl.png

Appearance: Short; brown hair; blue eyes; hipster

Character Name: Maxine Caulfield

Attributes/Powers: Photographer/retro-selfie master extraordinaire; Time rewind - further information here (spoilers!), naturally constrained by the nature of the game I'd assume 'cause going around rewinding on deaths would be kinda gamebreaking and stuff

Personality/History: Maxine "Max" Caulfield is a 12th grade student attending Blackwell Academy. After a five year absence from her hometown, Arcadia Bay, she returns to Oregon to attend a photography class and discovers she has the power to rewind time after her childhood friend, Chloe Price, is shot and killed. Dreaming of an impending storm set to destroy Arcadia Bay, Max must discover how to save the town and the origin of her time traveling powers. She is quiet, timid and generally shy by nature, but contrarily quick-thinking and decisive in moments that require her to be assertive. Despite this, she generally lacks confidence in herself and frequently second-guesses her own choices and decisions. Also kinda nosy, but she prefers the term "super sleuth". Or ninja. Additional info here

Canon: Life is Strange

Other Info: Has a pet plant named Lisa. For reasons as yet unknown, this plant is fundamentally and vitally important to the fate of life, the universe and everything. Unfortunately I drowned it in my game because I watered it twice. Also, music!

Now, I know what you're all thinking. "Oh great, another Iwaku noob! This guy probably doesn't know his Modern Roleplays from his Fantasy Roleplays from his Modern Fantasy Roleplays!", am I right? Well, you'd be...... absolutely correct. I was directed here by a couple of friends and kinda have no idea what's what around this place. SO, if there are any prerequisites, do's and don'ts or freaky initiation rites I should know about before I charge straight into this, feel free to point 'em out and I'll get right on it. Please and thank you!​

Last edited: