Lol, I ment Is your character from the Naruto universe?
Nope~ I get a little inspiration but now, my character is strictly from the depths of my insane mind... XD

@Anyone

So if my character wants to fight "Loki could I attack or what would happen? How would I do it?

Appearance:
Render_Berserker.png

Character Name:
Berserker

Attributes/Powers: Noble Phantasms:
1. For Someone's Glory: Not For One's Own Glory: Envelopes him in a black fog that makes his outline blurred and his status unreadable. It is possible to use the fog to allow Berserker to mimic another's appearance.

2. Knight of Honor: A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands: Allows him to turn anything he recognizes as a weapon, into a D- ranked Noble Phantasm. [Powerful, almost unbreakable weapon.]

3. Arondight: The Unfading Light of the Lake: A magical sword which, when drawn, dispels For Someone's Glory and Knight of Honour, boosts all his parameters and grants him additional prowess against beings with a 'dragon' attribute.

Personality/History: The spirit of Lancelot of the Lake reincarnated as a Servant of the Holy Grail War. Originally a Knight of the Round Table, also called the Black Knight. Few details are known of his existence before becoming a Servant. And even less is known of how he came to this fight, but what is known, is that he has lost his mind to insanity.

Canon: Type-Moon Series

Accepted! Or something.

Few notes to keep in mind:

1. Do make sure to join the Murder Group so you can interact with the other members and be caught up on the RP in the General Chat and RP Discussion threads, respectively.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/the-murder-series.417/group-detail

2. The RP has already started and is in the later stages of Chapter 2, so there may not be much you can do at the very moment, but come either the Mid-Chapter Update or Chapter 3, which shouldn't be too long, I'm sure you'll be just fine as long as you keep in mind that at times, the RP can be rather fast-paced, and you'll have to find people you want to interact with if you want to have fun.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask anyone in the group!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-game-vii-the-ultimate-game.112341/

@Abyssal Knight

Appearance:

Character Name: Albert Wesker

Attributes/Powers: Super Strength, Speed, Durability, and Healing Factor, also carries a pistol (but rarely uses it because he's so far ahead of everyone else in Resident Evil physically and mentally).

Personality/History: A conniving and cunning man whom hungers only for personal gain and power, Albert Wesker used to be the leader of an elite combat group known as S.T.A.R.S. before injecting some of the T-Virus into his bloodstream and finding he was compatible, enhancing his already considerable combat power to superhuman status. He was now able to easily lift and toss people with one hand-- and not just anyone; the musclebound Chris Redfield was toyed with and dispatched easily in a combat at the Spencer Estate. He faked his death twice-- once after preliminary T-Virus injections and once after being tackled out a window and down a cliff of unspecified depth (though the bottom couldn't be seen and it is implied to be a deep fissure). He is fast enough to dodge bullets point-blank and durable enough that after being hit with a metal pipe, it bent around the area of impact.

Canon: Resident Evil

Other Info: He likes to elaborate on his superiority to his opponents, play tricks on them just before beginning combat, tell them his plan... you know. Classic villain stuff. He's eloquent and refined but also ruthless and power-hungry; all in all, an incredibly dangerous adversary.

Hopefully this is fine as a submission.

Ivazel here's something of a late bloomer among my boys, but he's cool.

:|

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:

Character Name: Albert Wesker

Attributes/Powers: Super Strength, Speed, Durability, and Healing Factor, also carries a pistol (but rarely uses it because he's so far ahead of everyone else in Resident Evil physically and mentally).

Personality/History: A conniving and cunning man whom hungers only for personal gain and power, Albert Wesker used to be the leader of an elite combat group known as S.T.A.R.S. before injecting some of the T-Virus into his bloodstream and finding he was compatible, enhancing his already considerable combat power to superhuman status. He was now able to easily lift and toss people with one hand-- and not just anyone; the musclebound Chris Redfield was toyed with and dispatched easily in a combat at the Spencer Estate. He faked his death twice-- once after preliminary T-Virus injections and once after being tackled out a window and down a cliff of unspecified depth (though the bottom couldn't be seen and it is implied to be a deep fissure). He is fast enough to dodge bullets point-blank and durable enough that after being hit with a metal pipe, it bent around the area of impact.

Canon: Resident Evil

Other Info: He likes to elaborate on his superiority to his opponents, play tricks on them just before beginning combat, tell them his plan... you know. Classic villain stuff. He's eloquent and refined but also ruthless and power-hungry; all in all, an incredibly dangerous adversary.

Hopefully this is fine as a submission.
(Just accepted you into the group btw)

We're fine with you playing Wesker, but you should know that Wesker is a planned NPC for the current game. The two Weskers will be treated like they are simply from alternate dimensions, but keep in mind that Wesker vs Wesker shenanigans could be possible.

(Just accepted you into the group btw)

We're fine with you playing Wesker, but you should know that Wesker is a planned NPC for the current game. The two Weskers will be treated like they are simply from alternate dimensions, but keep in mind that Wesker vs Wesker shenanigans could be possible.
No problem. In fact, I relish at the prospect of this challenge and accept it wholeheartedly.

So is there a specific point that I should begin posting? I saw a couple posts ago something about the next chapter or the mid-chapter thing.

No problem. In fact, I relish at the prospect of this challenge and accept it wholeheartedly.

So is there a specific point that I should begin posting? I saw a couple posts ago something about the next chapter or the mid-chapter thing.
I'd say read the Mid-Chapter update and go from there, however...

It depends how you want Wesker to get involved. He can just randomly end up in the current plot, which is fine, or he could have deliberately went there (though he'd likely have some vested interest in eliminating the Arch Demon character for him to do this).

Each character has a communicator that we're pretending they just picked up from one of the others if they're new, but Wesker could have hacked one or made his own if you want. It's not a huge deal.

As soon as I read through from the Mid-Chapter Update to current events, I'll post.

Reactions: Atomyk
Oh that's right this scrub doesn't know about the general chat and RP discussion

CF8zWjgWIAAlVEk.jpg

My nerves are eating away at me. I can only hope I did this right.

Appearance:
screenshot_60.jpg
(one on the left)

Character Name: Erron Black

Age: Unknown but it is revealed that he has walked both Earthrealm and Outworld for nearly 150 years (aging process slowed drastically.)

Attributes/Powers: [Your strengths/weakness, skills, and abilities are included here. Include any equipment if it relates to your character's abilities]:

Skills, abilities, and strengths: Erron Black is an incredible marksman able to ricochet gunshots with little effort. While being competent in hand to hand fighting Erron is also very competent in sword fighting. He is by no means a clean fighter however often using sand grenades, sand itself, and even caltrops to get any advantage he can get. Erron seems to be very durable given how many hits he can take while fighting and still manage a potential victory. He also seems to have the ability to carve names onto his bullets as seen with his X-ray attacks how he shoots a bullet with his opponent's name carved on it.

Weaknesses: Despite his durability Erron is still human and can die just like one. While Erron is a skilled fighter a lot of his fighting styles rely on his weaponry rather than hand to hand (he can still fight hand to hand just not as good.).

Equipment: Two revolvers, one repeating rifle, one severed tarkatan armblade, caltrops, sand grenades, and sand itself.

Personality/History:

Personality: (this is gonna be tough.): Erron going by his dialogue is a very cold hearted person often not caring of who he has to kill as long as he gets paid. With that said he is in fact loyal to his employer and will go to any lengths to complete the task at hand. All he really cares about is money and nothing more but if ordered to he will look out for whoever he is working with.

History: Erron Black's exact origins are unknown. Born on Earth he somehow found himself in Outworld. He spent many years wander Outworld selling his skills as a bounty hunter and gun for hire (it is presumed that during this time he was found by Shang Tsung who slowed his aging process.). While employed by Kotal Kahn Black had no intention of ever returning to Earth. This picks up after the events of MKX (did this so I don't spoil story mode.) where Black is probably looking for a new employer *Cough* Coalition *cough*.

Canon: Mortal Kombat X (game variant over the comic variant.)

Other Info: [Optional]: Erron has three different variations with his weapon styles. Gunslinger which uses primarily the revolvers, Marksman which uses the repeating rifle, and Outlaw which uses his severed Tarkatan armblade. He also has his X-Ray move, fatalities, and brutalities those these won't be used without permission.

This took a lot longer than I thought it would. Well take a look over it and tell me what you think. If anything is amiss let me know and i'll get to work on fixing it. I do have some questions but i'll save them for the general chat (unless they go in the RP discussion? My newness to groups is showing xD.) I also added in the last part for the history section to set up why he's there. If you have a better way please let me know and i'll change it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Appearance:
jim_raynor_by_yy6242-d33391t.jpg

raynor__s_rifle_by_shreas.jpg

"I knew I should've stayed in bed this morning."

Character Name:
James "Jim" Raynor

Attributes/Powers:

Training
Jim Raynor is an experienced commander and has fought in multiple battles against terran, zerg and protoss alike. Ever since he was a child he has honed his marksmanship skills and has received a heavy amount of military training during his service in the Confederate Marine Corps and as a marshal, and some minor tips and tricks during his rebellion. In close combat, Raynor is a classic brawler and is, as observed during an altercation with a drunk Tychus, capable of subduing a fully armored Marine in power armor whilst he himself is in his casual wear.

CMC Power Armor
A modified suit of standard-issue Confederate Marine Corp power armor, also known as "Hardskin". The armor is composed of multiple layers of heavy steel plates with a variety of advanced systems within the armor-- including environmental shielding, EVA life support, compatibility with gravity accelerators, chest-centered cooling systems and power source, physical augmenting servos located through the arms and legs and an emergency lock system. Under normal circumstances, the suit would take at least 10 minutes to correctly don through and arduous sealing process that wouldn't cut it during surprise attacks. However, thanks to Raynors close friendship with the Protoss, the suit can literally warp in and around Raynors body and instantly seal in with the click of a button, allowing for Raynor to be ready for combat almost instantly, same goes for when he is taking off the suit. The protoss didn't describe WHERE the suit goes when it is warped out, but Raynor doesn't care enough to ask-- as long as he can get it on him quick and easy then its a-ok!
(Note: The protoss bit is not technically canon, I just wanted to put it in for simplicity sake)

MK 12 Commando Rifle
A custom rifle of unknown origin, Raynor doesn't care to tell where he got this gem, rather that it is a gem nonetheless. The rifle is massive, measuring longer than an average Marine in power armor and weighing almost the same too. The Commando fires in a bolt-action method, requiring a full reload after each shot. The Commando fires massive MK 12 penetration rounds (almost as big as an entire human head) that quite literally penetrate though almost anything Akibahara can throw at Raynor; it leaves a gaping tear in the heads of zerg Ultralisks and smoking holes in the bases of protoss Colossi. However, ammo for this weapon is expensive and rather rare; Raynor only has a few shots with this baby and prefers to save it for the big ones. The rifle is collapsible, folding into a much smaller compact form that can safely fit on the backside of the power armor.

C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle
A standard issue assault rifle issued to most common Terran marines everywhere. It is a fully automatic assault rifle, capable of extensive customization in the form of ammo types, bayonets, laser sights and under barrel attachments. It is much smaller and easier to handle than the Commando rifle, and Raynor normally uses it much more often than the MK-12. The specific rifle Raynor carries fires 8mm Gauss spikes and is installed with an extendable under-barrel bayonet. It is capable of being holstered on the backside of the suit similar to the Commando.

Personality/History:
Raynor is simple, honest, direct and passionate. He does whats right, even if it's the difficult choice. He won't go looking for trouble, but he won't run if it comes looking for him. He is willing to make an ally with anyone, giving them the choice to either walk out and make their own way or to shut up and listen to him when he has to say something. Oddly enough Raynor seems to be the only Terran around with good morals compared to the likes of Mengsk. However, he isn't always very chipper when one first meets him as he lost almost everything he had. Most of the time if Raynor isn't in his armor saving lives, he is in the bar drowning his past in tobacco and alcohol.

Canon: StarCraft

Other Info: None!​

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Atomyk
Other Info: [Optional]: Erron has three different variations with his weapon styles. Gunslinger which uses primarily the revolvers, Marksman which uses the repeating rifle, and Outlaw which uses his severed Tarkatan armblade. He also has his X-Ray move, fatalities, and brutalities those these won't be used without permission.

This took a lot longer than I thought it would. Well take a look over it and tell me what you think. If anything is amiss let me know and i'll get to work on fixing it. I do have some questions but i'll save them for the general chat (unless they go in the RP discussion? My newness to groups is showing xD.) I also added in the last part for the history section to set up why he's there. If you have a better way please let me know and i'll change it.
You can ask the questions basically anywhere, really, assuming they all pertain to the RP.

Anyway, it looks good to me, and that's actually good reasoning for him being there. As he'll be heading in late, he'll be considered 'backup' by the group.

-

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Looks good as well! As for why Raynor would end up there, it's entirely up to you. He could just randomly end up there, or he could be hired by the Coalition, or he could have been sent there by another group.

-

I can provide a general summary of the situation for you both that your characters would likely be aware of.

Ah I see I just had that thought from reading the first post. I guess my main concern would be the partner system if it's still being used today. I did ask about it but due to poor timing it was shafted in the general chat quickly. I guess another concern would be if I should just pop in and have Erron explain himself to whatever group he ended up with or if I would wait until something was said over the communicator beforehand? Yeah the summary would be useful since I did miss a lot before joining xD

Last edited:
Same here, could use a summary so I can decide how Jimmy ended up there, beyond just "showing up"

Appearance:

Character Name: Sakuya Izayoi

Age: Unknown, but either in her teens or over a century, more likely the latter.

Attributes/Powers: She can manipulate time. However, she cannot affect events that have already happened. She can pull in objects from multiple points in time by compressing time, often summoning multiple knives by bringing them in from the future or past. She can also slow down, speed up, erase, or stop time. Usually carries around silver knives.

Personality/History: Most of her history is unknown. However, she is human (probably). She's the maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She's a little air-headed and easygoing. As a maid, she tends to act elegantly, speaking formally with Remilia Scarlet, owner of the mansion. However, she tends to speak less formally with others.

Canon: Touhou

Other Info: Her real name is not Sakuya, but her real name is unknown.

Last edited: