A man, walks through the Mojave in order to fight the evil known as Akibahara
Most know him as a legend

The legend
56791-1-1408811604.png

Of The Burned Man

Character Name: Joshua Graham "The Burned Man"

Attributes/Powers: The strength of brute force, anger, and persuasion. But the weakness of Brute Force, Anger, and long lasting life means Joshua is a loose cannon. Carries a unique .45 ACP manufactured by Colt called the Light in Shining Darkness, with a shortened barrel which provides a larger impact to flesh.

Personality/History:
Joshua Graham (known formerly as the Malpais Legate, and in folk legends as the Burned Man) is a Mormon missionary, co-founder ofCaesar's Legion, and its first Legate. Joshua is usually a collected individual, with a vast knowledge of bibliology, while in combat, his tendency to fight with sheer brutality and ferocity makes him feared by friend or for, and will not hesitate to commit huge atrocities in order to achieve his goal.

Graham led Caesar's troops to a humiliating defeat in the First Battle of Hoover Dam. Afterwards, Caesar, showing that failure was unacceptable regardless of rank, ordered him to be coated in pitch, lit on fire, and tossed into the Grand Canyon. He survived, however, and left Caesar's Legion behind him. He is currently the acting leader of theDead Horses

Canon: Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts

A man, walks through the Mojave in order to fight the evil known as Akibahara
Most know him as a legend

The legend
56791-1-1408811604.png

Of The Burned Man

Character Name: Joshua Graham "The Burned Man"

Attributes/Powers: The strength of brute force, anger, and persuasion. But the weakness of Brute Force, Anger, and long lasting life means Joshua is a loose cannon. Carries a unique .45 ACP manufactured by Colt called the Light in Shining Darkness, with a shortened barrel which provides a larger impact to flesh.

Personality/History:
Joshua Graham (known formerly as the Malpais Legate, and in folk legends as the Burned Man) is a Mormon missionary, co-founder ofCaesar's Legion, and its first Legate. Joshua is usually a collected individual, with a vast knowledge of bibliology, while in combat, his tendency to fight with sheer brutality and ferocity makes him feared by friend or for, and will not hesitate to commit huge atrocities in order to achieve his goal.

Graham led Caesar's troops to a humiliating defeat in the First Battle of Hoover Dam. Afterwards, Caesar, showing that failure was unacceptable regardless of rank, ordered him to be coated in pitch, lit on fire, and tossed into the Grand Canyon. He survived, however, and left Caesar's Legion behind him. He is currently the acting leader of theDead Horses

Canon: Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts
Your character will basically be back-up for the current forces.

The Coalition really love the Fallout world. They nicked, like, three of their guys and the Brotherhood of Steel's logo. xD

I wasn't really expecting this when I clicked the banner (on my phone and I couldn't really read the font) but, I read it, got interested. Then....the canon characters from some of the fandoms I love caught my eye and started to tug at my will to join strongly......especially Red....I started fangirmyling so much...I may post a Cs at some point...we'll see. (°³°)/

The Coalition really love the Fallout world. They nicked, like, three of their guys and the Brotherhood of Steel's logo. xD

Well, mine just kind of discovered them by accident.

I do want an explanation for the BoS logo, though.

I wasn't really expecting this when I clicked the banner (on my phone and I couldn't really read the font) but, I read it, got interested. Then....the canon characters from some of the fandoms I love caught my eye and started to tug at my will to join strongly......especially Red....I started fangirmyling so much...I may post a Cs at some point...we'll see. (°³°)/
I warn you, the IC has an... intimidating amount of posts, but we'll do our best to help you get involved if you do make a CS!

It'd be awesome if you did! ^^

As Atom says.. There's a hella lotta posts, but we can summarize for you.. ^^

Also, do keep in mind that it is very, very fast-paced! Of course, now that the prologues are out of the way, it'll be comparatively a little less chaotic, but yeah, fair warning. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and we'll be glad to answer!

@Lizzy

Okay. Hm. I'm going canon character. I'll give you guys a hint as I try and get a Cs made on my crappy phone (wifi problems prevent me from getting on the laptop when I need/want to).

Think elf in a green hat. c;

Fast paced you say? I'll try to keep up then...

If I end up failing at life while in this rp I apologize in advance for all the lameness that is soon to come.

... Will Ferrel?

Reactions: BarrenThin
Okay. Hm. I'm going canon character. I'll give you guys a hint as I try and get a Cs made on my crappy phone (wifi problems prevent me from getting on the laptop when I need/want to).

AWESOME!

ARE YOU PLAYING TINKLE?!

I kid, I kid

Reactions: BarrenThin

If I end up failing at life while in this rp I apologize in advance for all the lameness that is soon to come.
link?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

@Bomb is correct.

My stomach hurts from laughing. X'D

IS IT LINK :3
FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA? OROROOR SARIA ORORORORO

Man I have so many green hat guesses now from those games LOL

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
*sees reply is slow because of lagging computer but still laughs*

I'll be doing a Zelda MG but that's latter so seeing the Zelda characters used beforewill be interesting.
*needs basically all Zelda characters for MG won't share why because is a meany*

Reactions: Takumi