Well, Ezio is like twenty years older than her anyways.

Being in love isn't depressing.
I know. I don't do shipping that way anyways and Lisa probably would have broken his nose if he'd tried to flirt with her.
I mean like him leaving 'nd shiz. Made me pretty sad at the start of Revelations.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
P4A_Naoto.png

Character Name: Naoto Shirogane

Attributes/Powers:
-Astra Model 900 (Pistol)
-Detective Instinct
-

Personality/History:

Having lost both her parents in a car accident when she was very young, Naoto acts very mature in spite of her age. As a descendant of a respected lineage of famous detectives, she wears formal clothing, and deepens her voice when she speaks in a sophisticated, stilted manner. Naoto has difficulty making friends and is lonely as a result.

Her biggest insecurity is her gender, as well as her age. She yearns to be seen as an adult, and expresses frustration at being treated like a child by the police force. She hates being looked down upon, and fears no one will take her seriously as a female, in a sexist occupation field. Naoto is ashamed of being female.

Canon: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Other Info: [Everyone who meets her initially thinks she's a male, even Kurumi.]

Appearance:
konachan-com-186580-bicolored_eyes-black_hair-choker-date_a_live-dress-gun-headdress-long_hair-red_eyes-tokisaki_kurumi-twintails-weapon-yellow_eyes-youran_yui081128.jpg

Character Name: Kurumi Tokisaki

Attributes/Powers:
-Flintlock
-Dark Magics (Highly limited)
-Making Holographic copies of herself
-Merciless

Personality/History:

Kurumi is a person whose personality is hard to read. She possesses a dislike of humanity that borders on mistrust, which is something that she shares with most of the other Spirits in their debut. She is a skilled actress, capable of putting on the façade of an innocent, curious young girl when she needs to, which is shown when she registered as a student at the Raizen High School, and speaks in a polite manner. However, under that mask lies a psychotic woman, prone to fits of insane laughter and possessing no regard for human life, regarding them as a food source to restore her own time, and thus, a disposable commodity.
There is a twisted justice behind her methods however, as the people that she brutally murdered were would-be rapists and animal abusers. In addition, a good sign of her sense of justice lies in her ultimate objective: to go back in time, kill the First Spirit, and prevent the spacequakes from ever happening and saving millions of lives in the process. This goal made Phantom call her a kind person, albeit sarcastically.

Canon: Date a Live!

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone here knows that nobody is safe from Ridley.
No one

insert obligatory shiki rape joke here

@Hospes

If she did her seduction magic on Ser Loras, would it work or would his "preferences" make him immune?

hmm-meme-face-i1.jpg

This exchange reminded me of flirty Mr Bean.

642465-33083575.jpg

That is all. :|

I might sign up. Might make Ahri from LoL and Renji from Bleach. Idk. I never RPed canon before.
You could also sign up with an original character if you'd like.

@Ambra

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
with all these possible force shippings, i have a feeling that we are going to have a contest
Oh God.

I'm not doing force shipping. XD Ridley is a seductress, who doesn't really 'do' commitment.
Just makes people her puppets. c: