Stamina
Stealth
Super Hearing
Super Sight
Super Smell
Super Strength
Unarmed Combat
Wind Bursts

Jake isn't the best protector rather a Dragon protector in training. He can be full of himself at times and easily mess up and find himself in sticky situations. He has almost become a skinned dragon many times because of a teenage boy in hopes for love.

Personality/History:
Jake Long is an average teenage boy with the exception of being a dragon. He is in the process of training to be the new American Dragon under the guidance of his Grandpa. He is lazy and immature like most teens. His role is to protect magical creatures and guide them.
Jake does show a love interest in Rose. Throughout the series they're close friends and eventually pursue each other romantically, but Rose disappears from his life abruptly. Jake then finds out that Rose is a mystical creature hunter, and they encounter and face each other but she spares him. Rose eventually leaves Jakes life forever and they never see each other again.

http://www.comicvine.com/jake-long/4005-37801/
I couldn't have summed Jake up better myself truthfully.

Canon: American Dragon

Other Info:
He enjoys stake boarding.​
Appearance:
full

Character Name: Experiment 626 except many know him as Stitch
"Oh ah Hi"

Age: Unknown when and what day he came out of a experiment ball no one knows

Attributes/Powers:
Agility
Berserker Strength
Claws
Escape Artist
Feral
Gadgets
Genetic Manipulation
Intellect
Invulnerability
Marksmanship
Radar Sense
Shape Shifter
Stamina
Super Eating
Super Hearing
Super Sight
Super Smell
Super Strength
Tracking
Unarmed Combat
Wall Clinger
Weapon Master

I know there is a lot of explaining for this one so I'll put it all in a spoiler to make things stay a little clean and less choppy.
Okay he is not truly in destructible just well really fluffy so he can take a hit even against bombs explosions. Now Stitch can drown he isn't a fan of swimming because of this but he does enjoy surfing. He can exploded but only if it is from the inside out. He can chock I mean think about it he can drown so why wouldn't he be chock able. Now if he sees it coming he may think of how to stop from being chocked to death before passing out. Genetic munpulation his going from four arms to two and having or not having alien antennas. Super sight is only when he turns his eyes green and usual he only does this at night. He is not the strongest experiment but can lift 50 times his won weight.

If there is something you feel either needs a reason to be down graded or explained better let me know I'm not sure what all of Stitch may need to be nerfed.

Personality/History:
Stitch is an illegal genetic experiment created by Dr. Jumba Jookiba in an attempt to create a monstrosity whose only purpose is to destroy large cities and "steal everyone's left shoe". (That last part was most likely a joke) However, upon meeting Lilo and her family, he begins to bond with them and he turns to good, becoming a member of their family and Lilo's best (and, at first, only) friend.
http://www.comicvine.com/stitch/4005-58116/

Canon: Well two this go around hehe. Lilo and Stitch and American Dragon

Other Info:
Okay let me explain about American Dragon on his Cannon. This is also how he will be Jake's partner. Jake was sent to save his usual a magical creature in America well The United States. Well the two first were brought here in Jake's turf to be in the local Skating board competition. Now Lilo and Stitch learned of one of Stitch's cousin 316. Jake mistaken the experiment for a magical creature and went to try and save it and find it's family/where 316 belonged. Stitch went after Jake and soon the two lost the experiment. Making them have to work together and find it. Well in trying to find 316 instead of things working as planned when they had one of there misunderstandings someone dragged the two into a new Lore. They were brought to the murder games who by well the two don't know they still think maybe they can get back and find 316. What they don't know is the events for when they left have in a way been set on pause as if they are not gone waiting if they may can return. What happens to them well that is still to be decided in the Ultimate Murder Game.

Okay does that work? *Points above for reason on duo*

latest

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

I couldn't resist this chance, and decided to do a duo. So this character will be going along with Red, even though she's an OC. I can make this work! *story-telling powers go!*

~*~

tumblr_np4ewqmmUN1u3z5n7o2_1280.png

(Normal- her eyes are light brown and has not 'blue' hair hightlight; Mark Activated- her eyes are light blue and has 'blue' hair highlight)

-Character Name-
Rinato Dormi
"Lapiz Lazuli"

-Age-

-Attributes/Powers-
Mark of Cristallium
Due to her lineage and having experienced a 'near-death' scenario, Rinato's mark has been activated, allowing her to manipulate crystals in various ways (generating energy attacks from the crystals, manifesting new crystals, etc.). The three crystals (dubbed 'Adamas Trias') that primarily carries around with her are her main weapons when taking full use of her mark, while normal crystals are only generated and used to stab or ram into foes. Whenver she uses her mark, her eyes turn to a shade of sky blue, and the same goes to a small portion of her hair. If her main three crystals are damaged in any way (and could be repaired) Rinato would feel the pain of it and probably faint. If those three crystals are destroyed, she will die. If she chooses to, she can share her mark with another person who is close to death to give them a second chance (which she does, and I'll explain that in the Duo Reasons section), permanently creating a telepathic bond between the pair. If one person in the connection dies, the other will die in unison.

Experienced Excellency in Weapon Usage
With the training and tasks given to her when she took the name of the bounty hunter 'Lapis Lazuli,' Rinato is familiar with all modern day weapons. Firearms, blades, explosives, etc. You name it. She is most familiar with her custom gunblade, Gleaming Cleaver, and her three crystals.

Other Traits
√ - Above average of an athlete (strength, swiftness, stamina, accuracy)
√ - Knowledge of modern-day weapons
× - Usually distasteful to others; unlikely to agree to work together with someone (this doesn't include people that she is close to)
× - Is only human (meaning, she can die easily like a normal person)
× - Overconfident

Equipment
- Adamas Trias (primary crystal weapons)
- Gleaming Cleaver (customized gunblade; 10 rounds max reload, 100 rounds in total)
- Cellphone (iPhone 6)

-Personality/History-
Personality
Rinato, masked or not, is a hard person to get along with, if you first meet her. She first appears as a very solitary figure, constantly making risks and being ambitious to do things her way on her own. She even considers that she wouldn't be loyal to anyone else but herself. This is due to past events. However, get through that solitary shell of hers, and Rinato is more than just an ambitious bounty hunter. Get on her good side, she would try to break away from her 'solo' act and try to be a friend for a first. A tsundere, if that makes this simpler. Yet, her emotions are usually unstable due to the stress of her past events and her line of work.

History
Rinato didn't want to stick around her strung-up rich family, and moved out to decide on how she would make her living. Only at the age of 14, Rinato was welcomed in a city gang with the help of a man named Nathan. However, it didn't take long for her to be betrayed by the gang three years after her recruitment, being shot numerous times and left in an empty alleyway to die. What she didn't know before she would 'die' was that she was born with a mark, and it activated the moment before she would die. This mark made it possible for her to become a solo bounty hunter, Lapis Lazuli, giving herself a double life of a college freshman by day and deadly vigilante by night. Due to recent events, she was supposedly sent into a coma, and after sharing her mark with someone in a dream, they both appear to fight the Archdemon Akibahara.

-Canon-
Original Character

-Other Info-
"Rinato" translates to 'Reborn' from Latin
"Dormi" translates to 'Lies' from Italian.

-Duo Explanation and Reasons-
When Rinato goes to a 'coma' and has a dream, she catches a glimpse of herself on the top of Mount Silver, where Red had passed out due to being out in the cold for too long. Not wanting to have someone die right in front of her (since she has no knowledge on him and assumes that he has done no wrong), Rinato shares her mark with Red, creating a telepathic connection between the two of them and saving his life right before they would be both sent to this Murder Game. This connection by sharing the mark is what results with them being sent to the Murder Game together instead of herself only, plus the mark would help Red communicate by having Rinato be his 'voice.'​

What's your time zone Sandra? I'm usually on at 8 AM - 3 PM EST. But if I had to I could be on my evening hours for a while. Even though I hate it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Being my time zone. I may be jumping all over the place LOL.

But they could if you wanted join Jake and maybe Stitch depending on if the Duo is accepted.

Jake would wonder what magical creature is this? They don' look like Unicorns. Hmmm...

Stitch= Cousins? Cousins Jumba?

Anyways my time would be EST while school is still going 3:00pm to 8:45pm. When schools out random EST. Cause I have no idea what my parents have planned for me this summer. Myself not much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
They could come and become Abel's 'demons' for this game. They would receive free belly rubs and treats if they do.
Works with me i guess. But Storm will bite off your hand if you give him belly rubs... he don't like those. :c Send me a PM if you wanna plan on who's going first and stuff. i guess. idk.
What's your time zone Sandra? I'm usually on at 8 AM - 3 PM EST. But if I had to I could be on my evening hours for a while. Even though I hate it.
EST. I'm usually on through 4:30 PM - 10 PM I'd say we start it Thursday cause then, i'm done with school.
Jupiter or Storm can join Teresa. Though I'll probably interact with quite a few people. XD
Meh. I guess you can team up with Abel and the pokemon duo. :3

Red: *stares at Sylveon*

Rinato: No... bad Red. You can't have Sylveon.

xD I can imagine that happening.

Uh, let me think Sandra. I kind of have a million alerts flying at me at one right now.

*has an idea for Bomb*

Well if you have her meet Jake. Well I'm sure you can find a plusie of him or Stitch if not for Jake I accept if you use something from Chris D'lacy's site. He has different dragon sculptures and stuff one difference there just well all green.

*Hmm... One day could perhaps be Suzanna, Rosezanna, Gadzookies, Gretal* Hmm... Maybe not LOL.

*has an idea for Bomb*

Well if you have her meet Jake. Well I'm sure you can find a plusie of him or Stitch if not for Jake I accept if you use something from Chris D'lacy's site. He has different dragon sculptures and stuff one difference there just well all green.

*Hmm... One day could perhaps be Suzanna, Rosezanna, Gadzookies, Gretal* Hmm... Maybe not LOL.
i'm only able to find this on google

41qnJTOX81L._SY300_.jpg

no jake :/

*edit: photoshop time i guess :/*

i'm only able to find this on google

41qnJTOX81L._SY300_.jpg

no jake :/

*edit: photoshop time i guess :/*
Really only that for Stitch?
*goes to room counts seven different plushies* Dang google is weak....

Yeah I figured Jake would be hard. Try Gadzookies Chris D'lacy on google then images there should be a lot of dragon examples you might can use one just make it red.

Really only that for Stitch?
*goes to room counts seven different plushies* Dang google is weak....

Yeah I figured Jake would be hard. Try Gadzookies Chris D'lacy on google then images there should be a lot of dragon examples you might can use one just make it red.
tumblr_np6dlu4hdd1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

I tried my best

Reactions: Raven