Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patchouli Knowledge Epilogue
Part Final
"Locked Girl ~ The Revelation of a New Promise"

A grateful smile on her face, Patchouli was enlightened to know he would be looking forward to receiving her letters. While reading and being with him were general interests of hers, she enjoyed writing as well. Even if the offer of joining the Coalition came up to them, the violet-haired librarian only wished for a peaceful lifestyle after this, and probably even better than that. Then there was the plans for that eventual date of theirs.

"Two days seems fair enough, so that way, I'll look forward to seeing you again in person. Despite my health, I'm not a picky eater, so there's that," she says casually. She was going to say more until that last question came up. It wasn't a word that she had considered, because this type of relationship was a true first time for her. At this point, she would actually acknowledge that word into their relationship.

"Even if it sounds rushed given we only knew each other for a few days, I have no problem with being your girlfriend. In return, I'll like to know you as a... boyfriend," Patchouli nodded, not hesitating as much on the subject as before. She really did feel comfortable with him, and while he would have a dinner date with her at someplace of his choice, she knew at some point she would invite him over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion for a date as well.

Before she would be able to say much more, an evident grunting noise could be heard from the boundary rift. Possibly their conversation on relationship status had made them forget the young vampire waiting for the magician (and possibly Pietro getting wedgied by Natalia distracted them too). Without a second wasted, she leaned forward to give him a long kiss on the lips before pulling away and stepping a bit forward to the rift but not entering yet. She wanted to say one more thing before departing.

"... see you later, Pietro love."

Another step toward the rift, and Patchouli Knowledge had instantly disappeared from sight as the rift closed behind her.

------------------------------

Two Days Later
Scarlet Devil Mansion Library

In the safe haven that she called her library, Patchouli happened to be busy with things that wasn't reading for once. Earlier, she had written a letter to Pietro, in that case she had the boundary youkai take care of the sending matter. She even remembered the letter's content by heart, proven when she began to recite it, word for word.

"Dearest Love. I promised a letter for you when I left for Gensokyo after the tour, so here it is. It is hard to describe in writing on how I feel for our upcoming date, but you will see for yourself when I arrive there in person. After this one date and getting to know your world better, I have no problem to guiding you through my world. Until then, I love you dearly Pietro. Yours truly, Patchouli Knowledge," she recited the entire passage that she had written and sent to Pietro, reciting such things did bring her ease of mind.

After that, she had gone out of her way to travel outside of the mansion to visit the Human Village in Gensokyo, she did need a change of clothes for this one date. It didn't take long for her to get that done, considering that she was wearing her new outfit right now.

pink_dress_patchouli_by_pachipachy-d7p5391.png

What she was doing now was checking on a flower pot placed near one of the few windows in her library, where the sunlight shone on it. This soiled pot is where she planted the seed that Tails had given to her near the end of the tour, or Murder Game to be precise. Speaking of Murder Games, she did have the interest in finding out of the origins of this, so it wouldn't happen again, but she didn't want to be heavily involved to the point where her peaceful lifestyle and others close to her were to be compromised.

280px-Yukari_Yakumo.png

"Nice to see you ready for your first date, Patchouli," out of nowhere, the boundary youkai Yukari Yakumo had appeared in her library. Guess it was time to go.

"I suppose it is. I only find it strange that you, out of all people, would be willing to do this for me," Patchouli says with a general curiosity, finishing up watering the pot that contained the special seed.

"Ah, well... I'm just a sucker for love. It's hard to find that here in Gensokyo, you know?" Yukari smiles as holds up the hand holding her fan, and opening that fan.

1166066-Xj1x1dGOUSMxCPw4.jpg

By doing that, she opened up the very same boundary rift from before,"You should appear in front of his living area, wherever it would be. Just... be yourself, that's my advice for you." Certainly it was a surprise that the usually lazy and non-caring youkai would actually be interested to helping Patchouli with her romance.

"I see... Thank you, Yukari," Patchouli says with an acknowledging nod before going off into the rift, which Yukari closed off behind her. The boundary youkai gave a solemn looking towards the empty space as to where the closed gap was.

Remilia-Scarlet-touhou-31400886-500-375.jpg

"Pretty cute that you would actually help out dear old Patchouli with the date and that kind of stuff. Its like you're her supportive mother," Remilia snickered in delight, appearing from a cluster of bats and sitting down at one of the chairs of the library with a tea set in her hands,"Besides, what brings you here besides helping out Patchouli? A powerful youkai such as yourself shouldn't be spending her time with those below her, like me."

An eyebrow rose at the vampire's statement, Yukari didn't expect her to humble herself so discreetly, taking a seat as well, and serving herself some of the black tea that Remilia had brought over.

"Yes, it is something that you might as well question me about, but truthfully, I only came around for Patchouli's date and a request for you," Yukari spoke as she sipped her tea, her eyes narrowing at the little vampire in front of her.

"A request? Why yes, speak of it now so I know what you wish for me to do," Remilia's eyes lit up at that word, more than eager enough to do this for the old youkai.

"... Have these handed out to as much of the residency of Gensokyo or even those that are outside of the Land of Illusion," Yukari gave a light smile as she held out a stack of what seemed to be numerous envelopes of a sort for the vampire to see.

another-letter-240x135.jpg

"You don't need to know of what it is, but I suggest spreading these around as much as you can. My... accomplices would be fairly happy to see that done," Yukari kept that smile up as Remilia took those envelopes into her stead.

"A-Ah! Yes, I can swear on my "Scarlet Devil" title that these will be delivered to all of the people that I can find! That I truly swear!" Remilia exclaimed with great recognition before disappearing once more in a cluster of bats. Yukari only gave a tired sigh as she sat up.

"Hm, Miss Scarlet would have to learn to clean up after herself or have her maids do so. Its quite embarrassing to have guests over and not clean up the tea set yourself," Yukari groaned as she began to walk away from the tea set. Yet, before she could open up a new rift for herself to leave in, a familiar chime of magical energy came to her ears. Looking to her side, she saw...

tumblr_ma2kqkyEjc1qd9pyxo1_500.gif

... golden butterflies.

"I knew you were watching, and don't make so much fuss my close friend. It will happen," the boundary youkai spoke to these butterflies as if these were an alternate form to a single entity. Without another word, Yukari opened up another rift, and stepped through it, the rift closing behind her.

Those golden butterflies fluttered around in circles before leaving...

~End~

"Fancy fancy. I like the look of this life already." *he says with a grin. He then turns to Rose and his smile grows* "Especially if it is with you." *He said as his heart beat*
@Raven
Rose listened to Sadao and smiled. "Well I guess you could call it that." She answered. Rose looked at him when he looked to her a blush formed at his words. She could feel her heart beating a little fast. "Really?" She asked still smiling. "Well I know you'll make things better." She stated feeling she wouldn't seem to care how the others treat her any longer.

@MrDubWubs

Epilogue of Pietro Maximoff: A Day From Future Past

As they both said their what might be their final farewells to the others, Pietro and Patchouli looked at each other. Pietro felt someone tug at his underwear but quickly shrugged it off, adjusting in his quick speed. He then said not a farewell, but... what was on his mind, and in his heart.

As he looked at her, holding her hand, he brought her hand closer to his eyes. He wanted to look at it. "This hand. This beautiful hand. My partner's hand, and now... my girlfriend's. It seems like... weeks ago now that I first held it." He kissed it, and looked at her in the eyes. "And I've never felt better."

He then engaged her in what would be their last kiss for a couple of days. The feel of her lips against his was a familiar feeling by now, but one he could never get enough of. "In two days exactly, I can't wait to see you again. And I can't wait to read your letter. Not sure how to call you, or if I can send a telegram. But with your powers and my fuse, we'll work out it. Until then, take care. Love."

And as she left, Pietro looked around one last time at the Facility. He saw the fuse that was marked off for him, but with the power of fuse he didn't need to haul it in with him or anything, he could simply... will it. Like a god, perhaps. He took one last look at the place that changed his life, challenged him, and in a few more days, made him feel... more alive, more complete. Pietro then went home.

Arlington, Virginia, United States
May 12, 1975

As soon as Pietro arrived home, he saw... Logan, Xavier, and Hank standing there? He sat down, casually. "What are you guys doing here? Been home. Just felt like staying out of sight. Doing nothing. All day." His standard cover-up line."

"Look Peter," Xavier said to Pietro, "we've been keeping an eye on you. One does not simply vanish for three days and reappear, without Cerebro noticing it."

x-men-days-future-past-quicksilver.gif

"What's Cerebro? Why do you guys really want me? Am I that important? I'm too much of a pain to be important to you." Pietro went on, but Charles Xavier sensed something different about him as he spoke.

tumblr_n6gijkUKTT1royztio1_250.gif

"It's quite alright Peter," Charles said, "I think I've... read what I wanted. We'll be in touch." Then the three of them left, with Hank and Logan looking at Xavier curiously as to why he suddenly gave up on this occasion. "I drove you all the way here," Logan said, "and you're gonna just drop it like a hot potato?" Xavier then smiled. "I'll tell you about it on the way back to Westchester," he explained, "there's something... very different about him now. Not in a bad way, just... in a way I can understand. He need to let those matters, I will say, he needs to be happy before he'd even consider joining us."

Bob's Big Boy
Arlington, Virginia, United States
May 14, 1975

Pietro sat at a table at the local Bob's Big Boy. He had spent the previous two days being good to his mom and sister Wanda. Taking them shopping, taking them out to dinner at Sizzler, though his mom still didn't trust the means by which he got the money. Pietro simply explained it as he was rewarded "for helping the authorities". Which was a bent truth, but how else would he explain it.

After the visit from Xavier's group he had taken to wearing dark glasses to try to keep a low profile. Though he liked them, the visits and finding him in town on random occasions were getting on his nerves. He read Patchouli's letter to him, which he loved. He never had a pen pal before, and it was ironic that once he had one... he had no idea how to send a letter of his own back to her. He would need to ask her, once she appeared here for their first date. He just smiled at the thought of the letter, how she wanted to know his world. He could take her on a little tour around Arlington, perhaps venture a little into Washington DC as well, he thought. He wondered how much in the past this world was for her, whether it would look charming or ancient.

Then, in a moment, she simply appeared before him. She looked a little different, wearing something more outgoing than what she wore during the Murder Game. But, it was definitely her. His heart pounded again at the sight of her. He stood up, and smiled, as he walked to her and hugged her tightly.

"You look beautiful, as always. Especially now. I've missed you. Love."

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Elizabeth Keen's Epilogue: A New Path
021cbad5c9bba979df4e35ab018bb08e.jpg

After the FBI agent's return from collecting her microphone inside of the portal, Elizabeth Keen set foot in the fuse facility again, but not exactly the same as when she had first entered. Now she neither entirely human nor entirely ghost, but something entirely different: a robotic android. She had a body once again, and she was grateful for it, but she couldn't help feeling as if she had become some sort of monster. This feeling of becoming beast-like wasn't something she would soon shake either; fairly soon Liz would come to feel even more like a monster.

Her new body was a product of the facility. It was the tool of the prophet and the singulairists, which could be used at their whim. And at their whim it was used indeed. During the battle of the tourists versus the singulairists, Liz found herself forced to fight for the singulairists against her will. They had entire control over her new mechanical body. Liz hated it. Though her guns were aimed at the innocents, her furry blazed toward the singularists and those who caused her death. It pissed her off that even Cole, one of the people who had initially defended her when she was accused as a traitor, was one of them himself. She hated him. She hated them all.

But being stabbed in the back was something the agent happened to be used to. Elizabeth held her tongue and her furry until the battle's end when she finally had control of her body once more. To her disappointment, however, all those whom she truly hated and wanted to stop were gone before she had regained control. There was little left she could do.

She stepped over the wreckage of the battle, one of her mechanical arms missing and wires hanging from her side. Part of her face was scorched as well, left in the shape of a long, jagged scare across her face. The scar revealed the silver metal beneath her fake skin and one red robotic eye on the right part of her face. Elizabeth had seen the movie "The Terminator" a few times when she had still been human--and though she couldn't view her own reflection--the woman had a feeling that one of those machines was exactly what she looked like.

As she continued to make her way across the wreckage, amidst it, Elizabeth found a very familiar looking hat. She picked it up, a frown etched on her face.

41LE8gs0tOL._SL500_SR160,200_.jpg

Raymond Reddington's hat.

Somewhere along the line the man had not only lost his life, but his hat also. Had Liz been entirely human, a knot probably would've formed in her gut. But since she wasn't, the robotic agent felt nothing, nothing but a bit of regret. Though he had done her wrong on many occasions, the man had still been her father--part of her own flesh and blood before she lost her human body. His death left an emptiness in her soul that she didn't care to admit.

tumblr_nckw5t3qRH1qm3i5io6_r1_500.gif

After reflecting on Reddington, Liz knew she had a decision to make. She could stay and join the singularists cult, join the coalition, carve a new path for herself, or attempt to return home. First off, joining the singulairists was immediately crossed off her list. She hated them. She wanted nothing to do with them or this place anymore. As far as Liz was concerned, she couldn't return home either. She wasn't human anymore. Returning to a human life seemed like a moot point now that she was a mechanical monster. So she decided if there was any place where she could do some good and actually fit in, it would be the coalition. She would aid those brave souls in their mission to stop Akibahara. It would be a good use of anything she had left to give.

With a set goal in her mind, the former FBI agent left for the coalition. Although her father had passed, she now carried his determination and strength in her eyes. The woman knew she had been meant to use her talents in helping the innocent and bringing down the evil. She knew it from the moment she solved her first FBI case, rescuing a little girl who gave Elizabeth a little rubber band bracelet as thanks. Liz wanted to assist the multiverse for the same reasons she became an FBI agent.

The-Blacklist-Keen-and-little-girl.jpg

And so, she would move onto a new chapter in her life.

That past was dead.

The life she had was gone.

But she wouldn't give up...

...not until she saw the sun rise over a multiverse free from the grip of Akibahara.

~Fin~

• Love
Reactions: Mari
tumblr_muqb6bVEE11rg96gco2_r1_500.png

Arya's Epilogue Pt. 2
A Song of Blood and Steel

No...

Everything Arya had sacrificed, everything she had forsaken, everything she had forgotten, for what? Before the weeping child laid the cold body of Ellie still, even after all her pleads, all her sacrifice, all of her power. In reality, the Northerner had resurrected the survivalist, but when she would awaken from her seemingly eternal unconsciousness was debatable. Of course, with her abilities siphoned away, Arya was almost no different than a mere mortal, just a small teenager with a silly crown and tiny Needle. Sniffling, the five foot She-Wolf crawled over, gently running her fingers through Ellie's hair, going as far as to cradle the body of the strong gunslinger whom she loved. Resting her forehead against Ellie's, feeling her tears drop onto the soulless husk's face, Arya blanked the world out around her, feeling weak and a tremble down her spine.

In a flash, the Stark was gone, using the last of her abilities to fade away into a mist, leaving Ellie behind. She wanted nothing more with the Fusion Forge, and had regretted her decision from stepping out of the Coalition in the first place. Friends would still welcome her back into the Coalition, this she knew, but the teenager saw herself as nothing more but a traitor. A reckless noblewoman lost in the pursuit to preserve her kingdom, yet in the process letting her emotions run freely, so much so that the two conflicting desires tore the child apart. Yet, the question now remained, what was left?

Sitting in an empty throne room, fiddling in her chair, Arya slowly gazed around her. Winterfell was void and empty, only her sitting in a lifeless kingdom, staring at the heads of wolves, the crumbling cobblestone, and the fine iron, bronze, and stone that has endured for thousands of years. Before Arya stood her kingdom, her supposed "dream", and as she sat upon that throne, she could feel the chills of a late autumn wind blow in from the formidable, arched doorways. Holding her head low, wiping away her tears, she faintly heard the sounds of boots tapping against the stone, a soft whistling from a peculiar man echoing ominously.
I23_Sqtf.png

"Ladadede, here comes the Queen in the North," the man spoke, his accent alluringly devilishly with a certain playful and sly charm to it. "You know, I've always been fond of you, even for a newbie. You are certainly are a Queen of Spades, not like those other drags that are blinded by some false sense of honor." the man explained, going closer to Arya, the princess arising from her seat and unsheathing Needle. Holding her rapier firmly, Arya was about to bark out, before the suited man grinned and smacked his lips.

"See what I mean? You aren't held back anymore, you'll do everything in your power to spill the blood of those that wronged you."

The She-Wolf of Winterfell flinched, her gaze a fierce glare. She remembered this man, recalling how he harmed Ellie and the others of her closest friends whom she trusted. How could she trust anyone anymore? All of her friends were either dead, ruthless mercenaries, or backstabbers. It reminded her of the days at King's Landing, how honor, duty, and loyalty were met with brutality, betrayal, and uprisings. Growling, Arya sat back down upon her throne, hunching over a little.

"Get out, I know not to trust you, I k-"

"Oh, do you? Like you trusted Cole?" the man remarked, casually ascending up the throne, daggers of hatred piercing out of Arya's wolfish gaze. "Or Syrio when he told you he would be fine, as you ran like a scared child? Or Joffery when he told your sister Father would not be punished? Or the Coalition when they made your promises to reclaim The North?" the suited man continued, his advance growing stronger, and Arya feeling her throat swell up nervously. Sweat dripped, her body trembled, and her hands tightly gripped the handles of her throne. Noting his words dig deep into the Northerner's skin, the enigma pulled back, a soft smirk on his face.

"I know what you want, Arya, you don't want lands, you don't want Winterfell, hell, you don't want The North. You want blood, you want vengeance, and you want it now." the man promised, kneeling down before the distressed Queen, the Northerner calming down, her cheeks flushed with rage. "All I ask is that you work alongside me, not as a servant, but as an equal. Do this, and I'll make sure you'll see everyone that has wronged you die before your hands." he reached over, gently patting Arya's shoulder. "Ellie would want this, and I promise you, Cole will be the first to go." the suited man softly whispered, the tomboy hiding underneath her boyish hair before pushing aside the stranger's hand.

Reaching into her pockets, she pulled out a iron coin with the faces of lively men and a skull on both side.

"Valar Morghulis..."

The man smiled, arising and offering a hand to Arya.

"Valar Dohaeris"

@Atomyk @Jenny @Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Others who want a read I guess

Quote - Epilogue Pt 1; Destiny
@CCC Kouhai @Anyone else

Quote got what he wanted in the end... Even if he wasn't able to accomplish all that he had wanted, though, despite all this, he cast a look around; not everyone was able to survive until the end of the tour, but... It doesn't mean that it had all gone to waste, even in death, he had a feeling they'd find another place to go, even if it was preferred to return home. Home... He remembered clearly why he had come here; the reason he was even standing beside Shiemi today... His home was under attack, and he had no way of stopping it, that was up until now. Despite his appearance not having changed, he could feel a strange, new, power welling up inside him, a power which he knew would help him put an end to the Fortress in the sky, laying waste to everything he had known and loved. It wouldn't be too hard to get back home; a universe jump seemed like a cakewalk now; all he'd have to do was find the right portal here, and, soon enough, he spotted it; the portal resembled the one he had jumped through on the bridge, only, it was tinted blue... Though, before he did so, he turned towards Shiemi, thinking for a moment before he finally said something "Follow me... Home?" he asked, tilting his head a little before pointing towards the portal, it seemed he had grown quite attatched to her by now. However, he knew this was where they'd part ways if that was what Shiemi chose, it seemed he had a bit of a concerned look in his eyes, as if he was worried about what she might decide, but, he didn't say anything more, not yet anyways.​

Epilogue Part One: A Weeping Willow
That instant failure of missing her one chance to finally stand up against the creature by herself for once had sunk to her core, making her feel terribly useless. "I guess I need more practice..." It was then that Shiemi noticed that it had left them, and she began to wonder whether or not this hideous nightmare will be over. The sudden appearance of a bear animatronic that clearly appears similar to Spring trap caused the female to gain goosebumps upon her limbs - or was her skirt too short? The circumstances around everyone as she saw were to either split apart and leave to their realms or travel to another place. These types of departures were the worst for her as she saw people come and go, leaving behind the mess that is known as the Tour. The female didn't have to think twice when it came to leave this place. Why in the world would she even consider staying? However, Quote turned towards Shiemi and had surprisingly spoke in more than one word, "Follow me... Home?" It amazingly baffled her to know that he was able to communicate more, which she began to wonder why he couldn't have spoken sooner. Was he too shy? Or did some kind of chemistry between the two caused this phenomenon?

"G-Go with you?... Home?..." She replied, becoming a bit flustered and nervous as the female had just finished thinking about him. Would his world be a better option for her? What about returning to her own world? She wasn't strong enough for her own world, nor was she strong enough to go through this Tour without the help of everyone, even Quote's. His world may be more dangerous than hers, so why would she even risk diving into shallow water?

She knew her friends could probably take care of themselves without needing her, and she could easily be replaced by another exorcist with the ability to learn medicine. Though, memories of spending time with her group caused the female to suddenly frown a bit, noticing how much she downed herself towards a decision. Her friends might actually support her choice as crazy as it sounds. To travel into another world and discover different parts was always a dream that she wanted to partake in, and Quote was the one holding out his hand towards that dream. The final question was... Would that be her solid decision?...
It was then that she remembered her grandmother, and how Shiemi helped her in that garden. Her grandmother's dream was to find the Garden of Amahara, a garden filled with flowers and plants from all over the world. A legendary place where she dreamed to find, but unfortunately, she had passed away. Shiemi loved her grandmother, and would do anything to get see her again; however, there was one thing that she could do for her grandmother.

It was to achieve her own dream... To travel to other places and become happy.

tumblr_m8xuuusyU91qk05sgo1_250.gif

As I remember, our greeting was the spark that lead me into talking to others, to try to be confident in myself, and to expand my horizons. So, I hope this doesn't mean farewell to you all, but more of another chance in making myself worthwhile. I will continue fighting, even if that means that I'll have to be in another world far away from our own...

With her decision made, she faced Quote, tears streaming down her cheeks as she proceeded in slithering arms around his abdomen. "O-Of course I will follow you as long as you'll be standing beside me..."

Reactions: Atomyk

Epilogue Part One: A Weeping Willow
That instant failure of missing her one chance to finally stand up against the creature by herself for once had sunk to her core, making her feel terribly useless. "I guess I need more practice..." It was then that Shiemi noticed that it had left them, and she began to wonder whether or not this hideous nightmare will be over. The sudden appearance of a bear animatronic that clearly appears similar to Spring trap caused the female to gain goosebumps upon her limbs - or was her skirt too short? The circumstances around everyone as she saw were to either split apart and leave to their realms or travel to another place. These types of departures were the worst for her as she saw people come and go, leaving behind the mess that is known as the Tour. The female didn't have to think twice when it came to leave this place. Why in the world would she even consider staying? However, Quote turned towards Shiemi and had surprisingly spoke in more than one word, "Follow me... Home?" It amazingly baffled her to know that he was able to communicate more, which she began to wonder why he couldn't have spoken sooner. Was he too shy? Or did some kind of chemistry between the two caused this phenomenon?

"G-Go with you?... Home?..." She replied, becoming a bit flustered and nervous as the female had just finished thinking about him. Would his world be a better option for her? What about returning to her own world? She wasn't strong enough for her own world, nor was she strong enough to go through this Tour without the help of everyone, even Quote's. His world may be more dangerous than hers, so why would she even risk diving into shallow water?

She knew her friends could probably take care of themselves without needing her, and she could easily be replaced by another exorcist with the ability to learn medicine. Though, memories of spending time with her group caused the female to suddenly frown a bit, noticing how much she downed herself towards a decision. Her friends might actually support her choice as crazy as it sounds. To travel into another world and discover different parts was always a dream that she wanted to partake in, and Quote was the one holding out his hand towards that dream. The final question was... Would that be her solid decision?...
It was then that she remembered her grandmother, and how Shiemi helped her in that garden. Her grandmother's dream was to find the Garden of Amahara, a garden filled with flowers and plants from all over the world. A legendary place where she dreamed to find, but unfortunately, she had passed away. Shiemi loved her grandmother, and would do anything to get see her again; however, there was one thing that she could do for her grandmother.

It was to achieve her own dream... To travel to other places and become happy.

tumblr_m8xuuusyU91qk05sgo1_250.gif

As I remember, our greeting was the spark that lead me into talking to others, to try to be confident in myself, and to expand my horizons. So, I hope this doesn't mean farewell to you all, but more of another chance in making myself worthwhile. I will continue fighting, even if that means that I'll have to be in another world far away from our own...

With her decision made, she faced Quote, tears streaming down her cheeks as she proceeded in slithering arms around his abdomen. "O-Of course I will follow you as long as you'll be standing beside me..."
Quote - Epilogue Part 2; The Way Home
@CCC Kouhai
Feeling Shiemi hug him, Quote looked a little surprised again, the surprise quickly turning into a sort of, flustered feeling... But, in the end, he smiled, hugging her back gently, he stayed like that for a moment, before he finally pulled away, slowly, realizing he still hadn't responded to what she had said yet. Instead of trying to convey something without speaking this time, he decided to give speaking another shot "I will..." he said, his voice sounded a bit raspy as he had seldom used it, but... The smile on his face clearly conveyed that he was being sincere about what he was saying, perhaps even joyfull; there was a multitide of feelings welling up inside him, like nothing he'd ever felt before ina very long time. He remembered, he had felt a similar feeling when he had been fighting along side Curly Brace, but, this time, he could feel there was something different abount it... Something, stronger, but, he couldn't quite figure out what it was; such a feeling was almost foreign to him.

Eventually, he snapped out of his stupor, looking towards the exit portal before looking back at Shiemi, as if silently wondering if she was ready... The world they would return to was under siege, but... Together, he was confident they could fix it all now, the powers of the Fuse were quite different from the magical powers his world was used to, and in combination with Shiemi's large assortment of spells, he hae a feeling even the wielder of the Demon Crown would have met his match. He knew his friends back home would appreciate the help, that's for sure... And maybe, with their combined efforts, they can finally put a permanent stop to the Demon Crown once and for all, so it's terrible reign would never again threaten the home he had come to know and love. Blinking a little, he snapped out of his thoughts again, waiting for Shiemi's response, smiling again; it seemed that all that had happened had really changed him, in a good way; and he had Shiemi to thank for it.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Epilogue: The Return
2010-06-03.jpg

Rose was glad Sadao seemed happy to go with her as long as he would be with her. She felt finally there would be someone who actually cared about her. Rose took his hand and led the way through the portal to her home Titans tower. She wasn't sure who awaited for them but it was good to know her friends should be there. Soon she saw Raven. A smile grew on her face and she looked to Sadao. "The girl in the blue cloak that's Raven. The half demon. She's been in these games I think at least once I know for sure. I saw her get something in the mail from them." She told Sadao. What would happen for now on remained a mystery to her.

Titans_Tower_III.jpg

2484582-smsdkmck.jpg

@MrDubWubs
@Others
(ooc:I heard this may get locked soon and had to some way have a type of true finish)​

Status
Not open for further replies.