Murder Game Sims Buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
PIIIIIKEEEE ITS YOUUUU @The Tactician also sorry murder peoples. I have it for ps2 so it's TV pics lol

Your lovely ancestry before you changed your image lol

image.jpg

Your wicked tribal sleeves

image.jpg

Your personality

image.jpg

And the finished product!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, those stinking personality traits are wrong... ;-; More grouch, less slob, more shy, more serious.

Here's mine!

My weirdo alien family tree

image.jpg

My personality. The best I can assume it is lol

image.jpg

And my finished product!

image.jpg

Is this one of those things where you recreate Iwaku members. Lock us all in a house together. Then watch what happens?

Cause that sounds entertaining.

I wanna see Gwazi and Asmo living together.

Lol I can only do four at a time but if I could get gwazi and asmo to help make characters when I'm done with these I would XD

AND BECAUSE REAGAN WASNT AVALIABLE HERES MY OWN PERSONAL DISASTER DANTE! @The Tactician

HIS FAMILY LINE

image.jpg

HIS LOOKS COMPLETE WITH FANNY PACK FOR HIS WHORE MONEY!

image.jpg

CREW BE LOOKING FRESH!

image.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
I'm working on house design now. So that means juju and pike share a room >:3 remember you two, you love me too much to kill me lol @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

WELCOME TO THE LURVE SHACK!

Let me give you the grand tour. We will start with a nice aerial view where you can see the heart shaped shag rug and the lovely maroon walls and warm hardwoods. Perfect for setting the mood.

image.jpg

Next we move to this state of the art vibromatic heart shaped bed! Complete with silk sheets. On the walls is featured some lovely heart portraits and some sconce lights bolted to the wall to avoid movement.

image.jpg

From there we look at a lovely deer head mounted on the wall because nothing says manly like a dead carcass hanging from your wall.

image.jpg

The next feature of this lovely room is the custom fireplace and antique wardrobe to accentuate the mood of the room. The fireplace will be sure to keep it nice and warm. ;)

image.jpg

And the last feature of this room is the heart shaped rose bush for aromatic value and to brighten this room. In the corner is also a lovely piece of modern art that doubles as a strobe light and plays club music if that's your thing. And that concludes our tour of the lurve shack.

image.jpg

Now for the tour of the lewi's room that she shares with the nutcase known as Dante. The first feature we have here is dantes glorious nudity. Save for the tie and shorts. Beside of him is the only light in our room because I keep it dim so that my captured souls of darkness don't escape. Beside of that is my bed which looks very much like the Nickelodeon sign on the headboard. It serves as an ever present reminder of who I should murder for taking down a site that hosted all my works. I dream of their deaths often.

image.jpg

Next is my fish tank. I keep nothin but aggressive beta males in here and let them duke it out. Fish tournaments are hosted in my room on Wednesday nights. Cash up front. My prized Carmen Sandeigo portrait rests next to it. Never before have I seen a more perfect comic book beauty.

image.jpg

And lastly in my room we have dantes massage table because he's a kinky little pest. Nothing do him but implement it somehow.

image.jpg

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

The next room in this house showing is the bathroom which I was very mindful in designing for juju @Gummi Bunnies amd pike @The Tactician notice the walls are a subtle pink and the specially imported Niagra love tub matches their bedroom. We also get a nice view of juju going to relieve herself with the u-probe-it space toilet. Control yourself pike.

image.jpg

For ease of access I linked pike and Jujus bedroom to it and outfitted this bathroom with a regular sized sink. This room is also fitted with wall sconces to avoid shaking.

image.jpg

The most important room is this house is the kitchen so I took special care in designing this one. Everyone knows that unless a kitchen looks completely gaudy and atrocious then no good food will come out of it. So I picked the worst tile and wallpaper combo I could find. This picture features the double door fridge our food processor sink and espresso machiene. That one is for you juju in case you need some extra juice for your yandere tendencies. @Gummi Bunnies

image.jpg

Beside of all that we have me staring at the hideous wallpaper like dear god what have I done and our radioproactive cooking range. It heats and cooks our food by nuclear power so we're totally not a bomb waiting to go off! Saloon doors lead to the dining room because who is it not amusing to, to watch a waiter or waitress come through them to serve you. @The Tactician pike, don't break them.

image.jpg

And lastly isolated in the corner is the dishwasher. It isn't to be trusted. The bar on the front looks like a Dali style mustache. Dali style mustaches CANNOT be trusted. There's also a fire extinguisher in case our completely 100% safe cook stove decides to burn something because you know it totally won't blow up!

image.jpg

Beside of the kitchen is our dining room. I had to make sure to make it very regal looking so that any dinner guests myself @The Tactician pike or @Gummi Bunnies juju has over won't be frightened off entirely by dantes nudity. For atmosphere I chose to light it with tiki torches. One can also notice I put pike and Jujus chair close to each other so they can cuddle each other if the need arises. Pike is after all the cuddle God.

image.jpg

Here we have pike admiring one of the glorious tiki torches.

image.jpg

The last room in our house is the living room. It only has one light because yolo and who wants light glaring in the HD plasma screen tv when you watch movies anyways? Pike @The Tactician is standing there admiring out holographic computer and debating indulging in some gaming.

image.jpg

Pike is indulging in some spore on the holographic computing organism. It's a living being created to serve mans computing needs. It just requires that you feed it an aluminum can a day.

image.jpg

Our sofa is what's called a sproutch couch. Dante wanted a recliner. I wanted a garden. So we compromised! Watering it once a day will eventually lead to a wonderful grassy, plushy garden of Eden. Pike decided to be nice and water it for us. Give him a cookie for the effort juju @Gummi Bunnies

image.jpg

Our couch is beginning to grow!

image.jpg

Beside of the kitchen is our dining room. I had to make sure to make it very regal looking so that any dinner guests myself @The Tactician pike or @Gummi Bunnies juju has over won't be frightened off entirely by dantes nudity. For atmosphere I chose to light it with tiki torches. One can also notice I put pike and Jujus chair close to each other so they can cuddle each other if the need arises. Pike is after all the cuddle God.

View attachment 76588

Here we have pike admiring one of the glorious tiki torches.

View attachment 76589
I'm planning ways to make the tiki into a idol to worship the Cuddle Goddess with. :3​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
In our most recent update of the murder games sims, @The Tactician has become a volunteer firefighter for our house that seems to like spontaneously combusting. The fire department pretty much lives there and can always be found on scene somewhere putting out a fire.

image.jpg
Juju @Gummi Bunnies got a job as a vandal along with pike and Dante settled for being a traveling salesman while lewi is a nude model. Apparently that was appealing to Dante as well as pike because as we see here, pike decided to take some hot tub time with lewi.

image.jpg

But Dante won the war because as we can clearly see, he and lewi got married. Juju has been socializing with people that decide it's ok to randomly come to people's house they've never seen before and just hang out. Remember juju. Stranger danger. Stranger danger. What a beautiful wedding in the front lawn at midnight completely alone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And that concludes our update on murder house.

Status
Not open for further replies.