Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_static_7uc93jgg97cwc8kwo8cs8wg0w.jpg

Pretty Boy walks slowly down the foggy road, his face as emotionless as always
There...on the corner, a young girl held her bag in front of her face, ready to play "Intersection Fortune Telling"
The game was simple, you stand at the intersection, and wait for a stranger, then, while hiding your face, you ask the stranger a question...as she asked him
"S-Sorry to keep you when you're in a hurry" she says in a shy voice "Can you tell my fortune for me?" she continues, shakily, as if unsure of whether she wanted to know or not "I want to know about my love life" she added, almost in the voice of a child, she knew how silly she sounded, at least "Do you know if my..." she stopped, as though uncertain if she should ask, but she steels herself and continues "Love life will work out?"
Her eyes grew wide as she saw him, his pale skin, blank eyes, and flawless features took her by surprise
"Your love life..will never bear fruit" he replies, his face never changing
Then he walks away, not caring to watch as the girl, overcome with despair, slashes her own throat with a craft knife

He always thought about that night...how sweet it felt to claim that first victim...how sweet the fear in her eyes was
She was a treat to be savoured, over and over he dreamed about her...he loved to kill her...and in his mind he could...in a dreamlike state

This time was different however, as after rounding a corner his 'Dream' became colours...raw colour

He looked around, having found himself in bed with a man he didn't know, a human at that
He would have laughed, but he could feel his powers were gone...suddenly he realised he'd been made human too!
"What is going on here?" he asks, his voice sending a shiver down the spine of any who listened "Where are we?"

Annabeth groaned, waking up on the floor. Sure, she had slept on worse, and woken up in worse situations, but she realized quickly she wasn't alone. There were at least three other people in the bedroom, not to say that there weren't others around. She started surveying her surroundings when she heard Pretty Boy speak. "I can't answer any of these questions, but I guess the better question is, who are you?" As she asked, she started to take inventory of what she had. Her bag was missing, and all she had was her hat, which was rolled up in her back pocket. "At least I have my hat. I would also like to have my dagger, but at least I have the hat. I can always use it if needed. Would love to have my laptop, maybe send a mess... wait..." She paused in her thought train as she took another look around. "Have you seen a boy, with green eyes, black hair and a stupid grin on his face?" She asked. She prayed silently to her mother that Percy was around, but she didn't have much hope. However, she was use to being alone. Sure, she had siblings, but it was hard to work with them sometimes. She finally stood up and brushed off her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt.

Reactions: Atomyk
Loki laughed when he mentioned the word god, "for his god? That's quite interesting considering you are standing near one." Loki responded turning around to face Kirei, "well I can assure you I don't have any plans on dying so.."

image.png

"A God, you claim to be. Hmph, what an interesting figure you are," Kotomine commented with a smile, "It seems that God complexes must be common, as you're not the first person I've met to claim to be one... that is, unless you can prove you truly are worthy of such a grand title as that one."

Loki used his magic to create an illusion of a wolf to appear, "I am gifted in many ways. Though I can feel that my powers have been weakened, I feel more like a mortal than of higher power." Loki sighed, "I don't expect you to believe me."

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"I'm Sting, he's Lector." He pointed at himself before thumbing down to the waving Exceed. "Ah, a doctor. Apologies. Lector, go help her, will you?" He gestured as Lector nodded, letting his wings emerge so he could hover and help from the air. Sting himself meanwhile...stood at the door and considered. Should be easy, even reduced as he was. He went right for it, hoping for the knockdown.

"WHITE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

White_Dragon%27s_Roar.gif

Loki used his magic to create an illusion of a wolf to appear, "I am gifted in many ways. Though I can feel that my powers have been weakened, I feel more like a mortal than of higher power." Loki sighed, "I don't expect you to believe me."

image.png

"I see... How impressive. Illusions are indeed a fairly high level of magecraft... at least, compared to where I am. I suppose I'll have to wait and see if your powers have indeed been weakened, as I feel the same as well. What an uncomfortable sensation..."

Last edited:
"I'm Sting, he's Lector." He pointed at himself before thumbing down to the waving Exceed. "Ah, a doctor. Apologies. Lector, go help her, will you?" He gestured as Lector nodded, letting his wings emerge so he could hover and help from the air. Sting himself meanwhile...stood at the door and considered. Should be easy, even reduced as he was. He went right for it, hoping for the knockdown.

"WHITE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," says the door, even though doors can't speak at all. "Did I leave the window open?" it mocks. "I could have sworn I felt a draft."

For all your effort, the door hasn't budged.

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING IC AREA:

RULES

1.) This has been a pesky problem in the past, but PLEASE keep OOC chatter to a minimum. We have an OOC section on our Murder Group here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-th...c-section.5402/

2.) Your characters will keep their abilities and powers, but keep in mind these powers will be heavily nerfed, so that characters with no powers would realistically be able to take on those with powers in a fight.

3.) It's highly suggested that in this RP (And in any RP, really) that you make an effort to interact with the other characters. A lone wolf is no fun and kind of suspicious!

4.) So no one is ignored, it's suggested that you skim over everyone's posts. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Due to the amount of characters, if you can, tag those that you plan to interact with in your post.

5.) There will be moments where players are asked NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply!

6.) No godmodding, no matter your role! I really hope you know what that term means. I may have to godmod players a bit for certain points in the RP, but I promise to keep it to a bearbare minimum.

7.) Important! I'd love for everyone vote every round, but I realize some people might just not have the time. At the very least, I want everyone to post at least once each round. As each round should last a few days at the least, that comes to posting at least once every few days, which is pretty fair I think. If you become inactive and don't post, your character will likely be eliminated in some manner.

IC INTRODUCTION FROM HERE:

PROLOGUE:
"Welcome to Despair"

Your dreams are vivid and confusing.

You hurtle through space, strange images and colours swiftly passing you by. Like a kaleidoscope is being directly broadcasted into your brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at your every sense. A vision you could only describe as rotting meat is combined with the sweet smell of fresh roses. Children giggling can be heard off in the distance, but on your tongue is the metallic taste of blood, as if you'd bitten your own tongue. Your hands feel hot, as if they are near an open flame, and yet your entire body feels cold, as if you've been encased in ice.

These visions are so sudden, that you can't quite keep up with them all. It soon becomes overwhelming, your body beginning to experience sensory overload. Some of you call out at this point; Some of you attempt to move. No matter what, you find your body frozen in place, unable speak, unable to move, unable to even think. It feels like your drowning, and you begin to feel yourself choking on air--
Then, you finally awaken.​

The fluorescent lighting from above stabs at your eyes, disorienting you. It takes a moment, but you finally sit up to find that you've woken up in a rather nondescript room. It's a bedroom (Or a bathroom, for some of you), and it's not long before you discover that others are with you.
mHKu1xo.png

Some of you had already begun to notice that you feel weaker. How or why is beyond you, but those of you who had powers will find that they've been weakened to near mortal levels. A search of your own body will find that you're in the outfit you wear most often, or one that means a lot to you. You will find that any weapons or belongings that you may have had on you have mysteriously vanished. (This includes your items of importance! If you chose an outfit as your item, you may not wake up in that outfit!)

A search of the room will find nothing of real significance or anything in the drawers. The room does contain what appears to be a Japanese styled sword, but unfortunately for you it's just a model sword (You can take it, but you're sure it'll break after just a few uses). For those of you familiar with technology, you'll notice both a camera and a monitor affixed to the wall. Neither seems to be working. There also appears to be large metal grates bolted to the wall. You're not sure what they're purpose is, but it's likely they are covering the room's windows. As for the two doors in the room, one leads to a bathroom containing a shower, toilet, and a sink. The other door must lead outside, but you'll find that it is locked and no amount of force put upon it will open it.
Guess you're trapped, for now anyway.​

GROUPS:

Room a: River Song and Bayonetta awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector and Elizabeth Swann-Turner awake on the floor. William Borden awakes inside the bathroom.

Room b: Zer0, Oz and Willow Rosenburg awake on the bed. Kirei Kotomine and Loki Laufeyson awake on the floor. Lyle Dylandy awakes inside the bathroom.

Room c: Arya Stark, Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox awake on the bed. Revya, Gig and Korra awake on the floor. Ruby Rose and Cosmo awake inside the bathroom.

Room d: Hanzou Urushihara and Yang Xiao Long awake on the bed. Desmond Miles and Chrome Dokuro awake on the floor. Lilia Kjaernestejd awakes inside the bathroom.

Room e: Lilith and Zane Bowerstone awake on the bed. Don Collier and Jennifer awake on the floor. Robin awakes inside the bathroom.

Room f: Natsu Dragneel and Edward Kenway awake on the bed. Chung Seiker, Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde awake on the floor. Funny Valentine awakes inside the bathroom.

Room g: The Noob, The Engineer and Sandor Clegane awake on the bed. Axel, Wuya and Jack Spicer awake on the floor. Anastasia Saunders awakes inside the bathroom.

Room h: Pretty Boy and Adain Lee awake on the bed. Both Yuno Gasai and Annabeth Chase awake on the floor. Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter awake inside the bathroom.

NOTE: Feel free to write up a prologue detailing what your character was doing before they blacked out. Otherwise, have them wake up and interact with their fellow prisoners!
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​
*April, 1945... How long have I been in this war? Hell if I know...I've traveled across the deserts of North Africa, to the bloody sands of Normandy, and now...the lush plains of Germany. I watched both the trees, and the bushes to the right of our convoy. Something ain't right here... I placed a hand on the small hand radio, and brought it up close to my face, and pressed down on the small black button on the side. "Norman, watch that tree line for movement. If you see anything that isn't a civilian, or wearing army green, take it out." I said. I released the button that I was pressing down on, and waited for a response from Norman, who is our front gunner. After a minute passed, he finally replied with a simple, "Yes sir". We continued moving forward, with very little radio chatter from other tanks.*

*Minutes passed by...and soon hours. We haven't had a single run in with any Nazi forces. I placed my hand over the small radio once more, and spoke. "This is Wardaddy, all troops in this convoy must demount from their current transport. Stay close behind your transport, and keep your head low. We're possibly heading into heavy Nazi controlled territory. Wardaddy out." I had to give the orders around here now... Ever since we lost the tank ahead that was ahead of us, my crew is now the leader of this pack. Which makes us a prime target for German forces... Great...*

-------------------------------------------------------------

*We were now heading east, towards the nearest town and capture it so our troops can advance forward towards Berlin. It also seems our convoy, was assigned to a special mission, that involves us defending a crossroad that leads to a nearby train depot. Hopefully, we can make it out of this damn war in one piece... There are three other tanks in our convoy, all three of them were M4A3E8's, or also known as the 'Easy Eight'. The hum, and the ticking of the engine in our tank was the only sound I could hear, besides the fact that two of the tanks behind us were squeaking like hell. Why don't these rookies ever check the suspension on their tank? I wouldn't be surprised if one of them fell apart right now...*

*The sky's were now a dark gray, and light rain began to fall. Our convoy is about four miles away from the town now, and I'd be damned if our troops were taken out. I stared ahead into the light fog that was forming, and began to think about this crossroad we were heading towards. That is, until one of our fucking tanks lost it's turret. The explosion coming from the tank caused both their ammunition, and their engine to be destroyed. I looked back, and saw the smoldering hunk of scrap that once was a Sherman tank. I quickly reached for my radio, pressed down on the small black button, and said, "All remaining tanks, reverse! Backup into the tree line on our left flank!" Soon after I gave the order, my tank, and the other two turned towards where we thought he shit came from, and started backing up. "That was no eighty eight, it's a goddamn tank!" I yelled. What ever just ripped through one of our tanks was definitely not an eighty eight flak canon. One of the other tank commanders spoke on the radio, and said, "Tank! Twelve o'clock, six-hundred yards!" A cold chill ran down my spine once I heard it was a tank. I grabbed my binoculars, and focused in on enemy tank. It was a goddamn Tiger 1... I spoke into the radio once more, and said, "I see it, it's a goddamn tiger! Travis, put some fucking smoke in his face!" Once I gave the order, an incoming tank shell impacted the ground to me right. It was roughly twenty feet away from hitting our tracks. The German tiger shell bounced of the ground, and into the trees behind us. I could hear Travis yell the gun was loaded, and ready to fire. "Bible, fire!" I yelled into the radio. Our tank rocked a bit once bible fired the smoke shell at the German tank. Once I saw the smoke shell hit the enemy vehicle, I gave Gordo, our driver, the order to move forward...*

"Bible, fire!"

ndoFfGF.gif

*The damn shell ricocheted off of the Tigers armor... I yelled once more, "Bible, hit him again!" Bible, who's our gunner, fired another round at the Tiger.*

ruy8U3l.gif

*I let out a sigh of disappointment. Come on Bible...make this next shot count. I inhaled, and exhaled, and said, "Again! Hit him in the ass where the armory thin!" I then heard Bible reply by saying, "I know where to fucking hit him!"*

r3b1rFl.gif

*The shell Bible fired tore through the Tiger tanks back side. We most likely hit it's main engine. I heard Travis load another shell into our tanks main gun, and watched as Bible hit the tank again. This was one hell of a victory for, that's for sure. I wanted to congratulate my crew for keeping calm, and following my orders. But, something odd was happening. As if a heavy weight was falling upon me. My vision slowly began to blacken out, and soon...I was out cold.*

-------------------------------------------

*I awoke in a room, with no idea where the hell I was. I sat up, and rubbed my forehead. Did I pass out? And who the hell are these people? I got up on my feet, and eyed the people that were around me... "What the hell's going on here?"*

@Zadok shadows
@Atomyk
@Rocket
@Conrad Norwood

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*April, 1945... How long have I been in this war? Hell if I know...I've traveled across the deserts of North Africa, to the bloody sands of Normandy, and now...the lush plains of Germany. I watched both the trees, and the bushes to the right of our convoy. Something ain't right here... I placed a hand on the small hand radio, and brought it up close to my face, and pressed down on the small black button on the side. "Norman, watch that tree line for movement. If you see anything that isn't a civilian, or wearing army green, take it out." I said. I released the button that I was pressing down on, and waited for a response from Norman, who is our front gunner. After a minute passed, he finally replied with a simple, "Yes sir". We continued moving forward, with very little radio chatter from other tanks.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*Minutes passed by...and soon hours. We haven't had a single run in with any Nazi forces. I placed my hand over the small radio once more, and spoke. "This is Wardaddy, all troops in this convoy must demount from their current transport. Stay close behind your transport, and keep your head low. We're possibly heading into heavy Nazi controlled territory. Wardaddy out." I had to give the orders around here now... Ever since we lost the tank ahead that was ahead of us, my crew is now the leader of this pack. Which makes us a prime target for German forces... Great...*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]-------------------------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*We were now heading east, towards the nearest town and capture it so our troops can advance forward towards Berlin. It also seems our convoy, was assigned to a special mission, that involves us defending a crossroad that leads to a nearby train depot. Hopefully, we can make it out of this damn war in one piece... There are three other tanks in our convoy, all three of them were M4A3E8's, or also known as the 'Easy Eight'. The hum, and the ticking of the engine in our tank was the only sound I could hear, besides the fact that two of the tanks behind us were squeaking like hell. Why don't these rookies ever check the suspension on their tank? I wouldn't be surprised if one of them fell apart right now...*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*The sky's were now a dark gray, and light rain began to fall. Our convoy is about four miles away from the town now, and I'd be damned if our troops were taken out. I stared ahead into the light fog that was forming, and began to think about this crossroad we were heading towards. That is, until one of our fucking tanks lost it's turret. The explosion coming from the tank caused both their ammunition, and their engine to be destroyed. I looked back, and saw the smoldering hunk of scrap that once was a Sherman tank. I quickly reached for my radio, pressed down on the small black button, and said, "All remaining tanks, reverse! Backup into the tree line on our left flank!" Soon after I gave the order, my tank, and the other two turned towards where we thought he shit came from, and started backing up. "That was no eighty eight, it's a goddamn tank!" I yelled. What ever just ripped through one of our tanks was definitely not an eighty eight flak canon. One of the other tank commanders spoke on the radio, and said, "Tank! Twelve o'clock, six-hundred yards!" A cold chill ran down my spine once I heard it was a tank. I grabbed my binoculars, and focused in on enemy tank. It was a goddamn Tiger 1... I spoke into the radio once more, and said, "I see it, it's a goddamn tiger! Travis, put some fucking smoke in his face!" Once I gave the order, an incoming tank shell impacted the ground to me right. It was roughly twenty feet away from hitting our tracks. The German tiger shell bounced of the ground, and into the trees behind us. I could hear Travis yell the gun was loaded, and ready to fire. "Bible, fire!" I yelled into the radio. Our tank rocked a bit once bible fired the smoke shell at the German tank. Once I saw the smoke shell hit the enemy vehicle, I gave Gordo, our driver, the order to move forward...*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]"Bible, fire!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]
ndoFfGF.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*The damn shell ricocheted off of the Tigers armor... I yelled once more, "Bible, hit him again!" Bible, who's our gunner, fired another round at the Tiger.*[/BCOLOR]
ruy8U3l.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*I let out a sigh of disappointment. Come on Bible...make this next shot count. I inhaled, and exhaled, and said, "Again! Hit him in the ass where the armory thin!" I then heard Bible reply by saying, "I know where to fucking hit him!"*[/BCOLOR]
r3b1rFl.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*The shell Bible fired tore through the Tiger tanks back side. We most likely hit it's main engine. I heard Travis load another shell into our tanks main gun, and watched as Bible hit the tank again. This was one hell of a victory for, that's for sure. I wanted to congratulate my crew for keeping calm, and following my orders. But, something odd was happening. As if a heavy weight was falling upon me. My vision slowly began to blacken out, and soon...I was out cold.*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]-------------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]*I awoke in a room, with no idea where the hell I was. I sat up, and rubbed my forehead. Did I pass out? And who the hell are these people? I got up on my feet, and eyed the people that were around me... "What the hell's going on here?"*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]@People in Room E[/BCOLOR]

Holy code.

Edwarrrrrrrd sighed and took Natsu by the shoulder. "Calm yourself, it's no use. Whoever trapped us here, obviously had a reason to keep us alive. My guess is that we'll find out what reason that is soon enough. I suggest we be patient and wait. What are your names?" He asked the two people that were awake in his room.

Funny bowed slightly. "You might not have heard me earlier but I am Funny Valentine and the honor is all mine Mister-?" And a friendly bow towards Natsu as well. "It's a pleasure."

@MrDubWubs
@Joellie

// Yeah, I used my tablet to upload that. I'll edit it in a minute. My apologies.
((It's cool, I understand your pain. Any post i do on a tablet comes out REALLY FUCKING SHITTY))

Arya_Stark_arya_stark_31335129_700_466.png

~ARYA STARK OF WINTERFELL~

A soft silence transcended in the midst of a shadowy paradox, filled with neither light nor darkness. A soft gasp of air pierced into this abyss, ash eyes frantically flashing open fearfully. Through the river of purgatory floated the one and only Arya Stark, the youngest daughter of Eddard Stark, the King of the North. Dressed like a boy and giving off the appearance of a boy (an arguably effeminate one at that), the Underfoot felt her body numb as she vainly tried to move her lips. Static soon flooded the darkness, an indescribable feeling of agony coursing over her craniunm and into the very depths of her soul and mind.

"aaaAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Arya was able to let out, unable to move her body as what semblance of a reality flooded back into her conscious. Alas, this reality was but an illusion, trapped in one of her nightmares she constantly faced in Harrenhall. But, something felt off about this dream, for it was not her father's demise or her home burning, but much, much different. Closing her eyes shut, she trembled, opening them up slowly and unprepared for the sights before her.

She sat upon an oddly designed chair, one bounded in leather and steel as she looked before her. Contraptions of all sorts and descriptions laid in front of her, one colored an ebony black and oddly spinning a pair of metal blades rapidly. A torture device perhaps? Was she still in Harrenhall? No, it couldn't be, these machines spoke of nothing Arya had seen before, alongside the overall design of this peculiar room. Grim, decaying walls constructed of some sort of rock were crumbling, alongside with eerily bright, flamboyant, and vibrant paintings that was of an art she had never laid her eyes before. Not that Arya had seen much art in general considering her home in The North, but even so, the whole environment gave her the absolute chills.

"C-Celebrate?" she repeated softly to herself, seeing the most distinct piece of art before her, leaning eerily back in her chair.

Office_Clean.png

The harmony would soon be disturbed once again, a loud thumping sound reaching her eardrums like that the chime of The Stranger's arrival. Trying to squirm in her chair, realizing she still had no control over her body, Arya frantically twitched and kicked, feeling sweat course down her forehead. The thumping grew in intensity and sound, steel scratching against marble and concrete filling her eardrums. A inhumane growl and high-pitched screech arose from the darkness of the left door, the thumping evolving into the sound of running and the scratching reaching a climax of terror.

Feeling her heart race and a trail of tears course down her left cheek in utter confusion and fear, the strong-willed tomboy firmly shut her eyes as a red man threw himself in the room. The barbaric scream of she could best conclude was a fox matched her own scream of terror, and in a fell swoop, her world turned into darkness again, pulled out of a surreal nightmare once more...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Reality finally returned, for better or worse, as the tomboy sat straight up in a bed of some sorts, screeching to the top of her lungs as panting escaped her lungs. Sheets were thrown off the bed, the petite thirteen-year-old (whom could masquerade much younger for her height and weight) heaving and huffing mighty puffs of air. A deep gash ran down the left of her cheek, crimson trailing down her dirty yet smooth porcelain skin, the noble's attire ironically that of a mere peasant boy's attire.

Unaware of the inhabitants actually within the room, Arya just blankly stared at one of the walls, feeling dirty, confused, lost, tired, frighten, and overall...broken. Every wolf had it's moments, and to be brutally frank, her will was already beginning to falter and fade.

Lyle woke up on a cold floor, wearing his Celestial Being uniform for some reason. The bright light from the ceiling hurt his eyes at first, but he got used to it quickly. He looked around at his surroundings, and the presence of a toilet and shower made it quite obvious where he was. Like any sensible person, he wondered as to where he might be. He could hear some talking outside the door, and opened it to find a bedroom with five other people in it. Two were awake and seemed to be having a conversation.
"What the hell is going on here?"
@Verite
@Chello

Ruby Rose: Prologue - Blood Red Roses
1355213946_stock-footage-rose-petals-falling-slow-motion-shallow-depth-of-field-matte-included-sec-loopable-true.jpg
Ruby had just fallen asleep on her bed in Beacon academy with the rest of her team as she usually did, but this time, she had a strange dream... She was hurtling through space, various images and colors flying past her vision like some sort of intense battle that even she couldn't keep track of, the smell of rotting meat, something even the grim weren't capable of emitting mixed with roses, red roses, like the ones she brought to her mothers grave. As she heard the sounds of children laughing a taste of blood was in her mouth coupled with a cold feeling traveling throughout her body with her hands strangely hot as a fire. Trying to move, to see what was happening, to get out of this crazy situation, she realized she couldn't and it slowly dawned on her that she couldn't breathe, everything was starting to scare her, confuse her, but just then, she woke up.

Stirring from her position she was laying on her ground, she could still smell something foul mixed with the smell of detergent, it didn't smell like her own room at all... Groaning a little, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around briefly before standing up abruptly, it seems she had been laying on the floor of a bathroom. "Yang? Weiss? Blake? Where are you guys!" She called out, a little unsure what had happened, she didn't remember falling asleep in a place like this, and it most definitely didn't seem like beacon academy. Her hand instinctively reached towards her back where she usually kept her weapon; the crescent rose... It was gone, so was her red cloak, one of the things she usually never went without as well as her ammunition she carried around, what had happened to her? Looking around desperately, she tried to see if she had dropped them nearby or something like that, but she soon realized she'd have to go without them, she still had her speed but nothing else... She wasn't a strong fighter to begin with and concentrating to make herself move faster wasn't exactly a piece of cake, especially in a situation like this. Though as she took another look around the small bathroom, she spotted a strange looking brown down nearby, he seemed to be wearing a sort of... Space suit. "You're not Zwei... Are you?" She asked, laughing a little, partially out of nervousness, the entire situation just seemed almost unreal to her, but right now, she was more concerned about where the rest of team RWBY might be...

@Nassione
@Josh M
@Krieg
@Ziogen
@york

"I see... How impressive. Illusions are indeed a fairly high level of magecraft... at least, compared to where I am. I suppose I'll have to wait and see if your powers have indeed been weakened, as I feel the same as well. What an uncomfortable sensation..."​
"Very, let's just hope there is a way to restore them so I can find a way out of this place." Loki responded, "this place is not where I'd like to be at the moment."

Lyle woke up on a cold floor, wearing his Celestial Being uniform for some reason. The bright light from the ceiling hurt his eyes at first, but he got used to it quickly. He looked around at his surroundings, and the presence of a toilet and shower made it quite obvious where he was. Like any sensible person, he wondered as to where he might be. He could hear some talking outside the door, and opened it to find a bedroom with five other people in it. Two were awake and seemed to be having a conversation.
"What the hell is going on here?"
@Verite
@Chello
image.png

"Ah, another person has awakened, it seems," Kotomine commented, "We were just having a pleasant discussion over that subject, as a matter of fact. Good morning, assuming that's what the time is," he said.​

Last edited:
"Tsk, tsk, tsk," says the door, even though doors can't speak at all. "Did I leave the window open?" it mocks. "I could have sworn I felt a draft."

For all your effort, the door hasn't budged.

"WHITE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

River was surprised when instead of helping her look for her screwdriver, one of the two people attempted an attack to knock down the door. She rolled her eyes when the door spoke to them. "Rude. Mind opening yourself and letting us out then? Come now, be a good door," she said, placing her hands on her hips, hoping to try and reason with this door who apparently could talk.

@Atomyk

Reactions: Kirah
"....Shit. Didn't work." If he was full power...hmm. He shrugged and listened in alongside Lector to see if the door would reply.

Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime) and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

Bayonetta came to consciousness. As she got up from the bed, she looked around and saw others. Strangers.

"What bloody twist of fate brought me here?" she whispered to herself. She tried recalling her last memory:
tumblr_mhgfyelqRQ1qctrupo1_500.gif

"Well, that adventure's going to have to continue later" she said softly to herself.

Then, Bayonetta turned her attention to the others in the room.

"Good morning boys and girls," she playfully greeted.

tumblr_m48mj2zv4H1qjmjt9o1_500.gif

"Might any of you shed light on why we're here? Or might one or all of you actually be responsible for bringing me here?"

River was surprised when instead of helping her look for her screwdriver, one of the two people attempted an attack to knock down the door. She rolled her eyes when the door spoke to them. "Rude. Mind opening yourself and letting us out then? Come now, be a good door," she said, placing her hands on her hips, hoping to try and reason with this door who apparently could talk.
The door doesn't reply. In fact, it's silent long enough to make you question if it even talked at all.

Though, you do get the feeling the door is rolling its eyes. It doesn't move, nor does it ever look like anything but a door, but something inside your head indicates to you the door's tired expression.

Korra's eyes went wide "how many of us are there?" She mumbled seeing three more people awake and looking equally as puzzled as her. "Does anyone know where we are?" She asked loudly.

@Josh M
@Ziogen
@york
@Krieg

Status
Not open for further replies.