Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prologue: The Noob and The Engineer

It was a dark and stormy night...

TO8fzrz.gif

The bustling metropolis of Shanghai, 800 miles from Hong Kong, the 'capitalist' centre of China, was washed in a torrential downpour of rain. The storm covered men of Chinese and American descent, echoing the horrors of battle as cannons and automatic weapons fire lit up the city. It fell upon an M1 Abrams battle tank, the epitome of American war ingenuity, standing imperiously against the storm, it's reactive armor glistening as water dribbled down it's side...
"Are you ready?"

A man!
A Southerner, a Texas native, no doubt, peered through the protective slits of his tool of destruction: To him, an indestructible tank! To others... a mere vehicle to be destroyed and tossed aside. No, not today.

For today was too special.

He slyly grinned to himself, at the three Chinese snipers pined on a rooftop, their eyes trained upon such powerful rifle scopes, loud 'booms!' erupted with each lethal shot. Not today, he said, not today...
"No, dude. This is fucking stupi--"

"HASHTAG SWAG YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLO!!!"

BOOOOOOM!

Aaaaaand you know what, fuck all this serious narration. I'm done.

The 65 ton tank spun in the air, end-over-end, front-flipping toward an adjacent apartment complex via the magic power of piss poor Battlefield 4 patches thanks to DICE's laziness.

giphy.gif

A large shadow loomed over the Chinese sniper squadron...

(*m)

They looked up...

(*゚ロ゚)

SPLAT!
SPLAT!
SPLAT!

The M1 Abrams plummeted from the sky, rendering all three Chinese troopers to liquefied jelly. The resulting shockwave demolished the ramshackle building they were sniping on.

The smoke swirled around The Noob as he sat up, jittery as a junebug.

"Did you see that?! DID YOU SEE THAT?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuckin' amazing, PewDiePie. Now can we get on with the objective?!" said The Engineer, rolling his eyes, arms crossed.

Moments later, the not-so-deadly duo leapt from the skyscraper, parachutes deployed as...

Their screens faded to black.

[SYSTEM ERROR.]

[open/Murder_Game_Monokuma_Rising.exe]

What the fuck?

-------------

MOMENTS LATER...

The Noob and The Engineer woke up on a bed, groaning:

"Aww what the fuck?" said The Engineer, his weapons gone, as were the Noobs. Not even the friggin' knife was spared! The Noob, however, was glancing at the overbearing Game of Thrones character laying next to him.

"..."

"Uh, this some sort of mod or somethin'?" said The Noob.

"I- I don't know, man. Let's... look around or something."

The two sat up, their U.S. Army grade boots hitting the floor as they looked around.

Wuya and Anastasia caught their attention. Meh, probably some NPCs anyway, right?

StingerWeiner.jpg

@Raven
@ElBell

It was a dark night in King's Landing, as The Hound stood atop the walls, next to the newly crowned King Joffrey. Sandor had never liked the man, as Joffrey was quite a cunt, but it was his duty to protect the boy. He could hear Tyrion blabbering, which he ignored, his eyes scanning the bay. Stannis Baratheon's men were reported to be attacking tonight, but so far, nobody had seen a damn thing. The Hound was midst muttering to himself, as Joffrey suddenly pointed into the fog, "There they are," his oddly childlike voice said, as Sandor too, saw the sails of ships approaching.

"Archers to the marks," Tyrion ordered, as the archers moved forward, stringing their bows. "Hold fast!" the dwarf continued, as the archer captain echoed his orders. "What are you doing!? We need to attack them!?" Joffrey whined, gesturing out into the fog, as Tyrion looked up at his bitchy nephew, repeating his order. The Hound remained there silently, watching the ever increasing group of sails get closer to the city. However, one single ship could be seen heading towards them. One ship? Are they mad? Sandor thought to himself, as Joffrey began bitching, wondering where the rest of them were, to which he gained no answer. The lone ship sailed directly into the fleet from Dragonstone, but came under no fire. Confused, Sandor squinted his eyes, attempting to look closer, when suddenly, he could see a flaming arrow, arching across the sky, shot by some lone archer.
game-of-thrones-photo-blackwater-battle.jpg

Sandor saw it hit something, the bright green substance seeming to pour out of the lone vessel, as the realization hit him, as the substance lit, and the water leapt up in green flames, crawling across the surface around the ships. Wildfire? I thought it was more explo- BOOM!

The ships were consumed by a dome of green flame, as it rippled out with a fury he had never seen before. It anihlated everything in the immediate radius, as ships were ripped apart and set aflame.

Wildfire_explosion.jpg

The Hound leaned back, as a chill took him. He was dreadfully afraid of fire, and he could hear the screams from here, as Stannis' fleet burned.

But Stannis was not one to be defeated so easily. Dozens and dozens of rowboats touched ground on the shore, as their men leapt off, charging towards the walls, shields raised, as the city's archers rained a hail of arrows down upon them. Ladders were raised, as they began bashing down the gate with a ram, and fighting the city's defenders. But by this time, Sandor was leading a charge out of the gates, as he bellowed inspiration to his fellows, "IF ANY MAN DIES WITH A CLEAN SWORD, I'LL RAPE YOUR FUCKING CORPSE!" They charged, as the two forces met in a wall of blades. Sandor struck out with the pommel of his sword, catching one of his foes in the chin, knocking him back, as Sandor gave a grunt, thrusting his sword into the man's chest, before ripping it out and pursuing his next foe. One of the lannister men fell to the ground infront of him, dead, as Sandor simply trudged over his corpse, finding someone new to kill. Sandor saw a man, bearing a one handed sword, as he swung his huge two-hander, practically cutting the man in half, as his top-half leaned back and fell over, his intestines spilling out. Sandor knocked back another soldier as he charged at him, before swinging his sword diagonally, cutting down another who had attempted to surpise him. The man was cut clean in half, as he slid onto the ground, gurgling blood. Sandor was about to rush again, when a man covered in flames ran at him, shouting a battle cry. SAndor stood there, his fear consuming him, paralyzed, remembering the day his older brother burnt half his fucking face off. The man was nearly upon him, when an arrow sprouted from his forehead, as his eyes rolled back and he fell onto the ground. Sandor turned, fear in his eyes, as he saw his men being overwhelmed, He headed back through the gates, as his surviving soldiers followed.

"You're on the wrong side of the wall," Tyrion said to him, looking down. Joffrey began ranting, before Tyrion continued, "You're Kingsgaurd Clegane, we must beat them back or they are going to take this city. Your king's city," he said. Sandor looked up, scowling, "Fuck the Kingsgaurd, fuck the city, and fuck the king," he said, turning and walking off. As he was walking, everything turned back, and after a series of weird ass hallucinations, he awoke in a room. He was luckily still wearing his armor, (Hey, Aki has got some millitary grade combat gear, that shit can take bullets.) He noticed two men lying beside him, watching him. He shoved the Noob off the bed, as he got up, getting onto his feet, looking around. He let out a loud "FUCK!" He noticed who else was in the room, some weird ass chick with red hair, the two cunts on the bed with him, and some strange girl with orange eyes and a red hoodie. He swore again, looking around for an exit.

As Cosmo laid next to the still asleep Ruby Rose, guarding her, he would stand up and bark in a fierce voice as he heard another person. Due to just waking up, he was having trouble focusing on the new person's mind. After the barking stopped, Cosmo spoke.​

"Who goes there? Comrade or foe!? You brought Cosmo here?!"

@Nassione

(oh okay well Wuya is a heylin which so I think she might. But I'll fix it.... And fixed)
(( Actually, only The Noob and The Engineer could see the "dialogue options." Technically, they're controlled far, far away by gamers on a PC. However, if your character has a form of 'Sixth sense', he could see it, too. ))

The Engineer shrugged, "Those are some friggin' sweet skins, man." He approached Jack, 'PRESS 'E' TO SHAKE JACK'S HAND'. Mm, now it resembled a single-player campaign! Whatevs. The Engineer pressed 'E' and extended his hand, "So, they call me The Engineer. Can you explain what's going on? Maybe a netcode issue? A new Battlefield 4 DLC? Beats me." The Noob, on the other hand, continued glaring at Wuya with big 'ol "<3" in his eyes...

(( Alright, heading to work! Will return in a few hours! ))

@Raven
Jack smiled. "Well thanks I think." He then noticed the guy reach out his hand so Jack did the same to shake the guys hand. "I'm Jack Spicer and this is Wuya." He said introducing himself and Wuya. He paused before answering the guys question. "I'm afraid I have no idea." Wuya looked at the guy who seemed to stare at her. She had seen this look once before between Rai, Clay, Omi and Jack when she was first back in her true form. 'Great not again... Well if need be I learned how to use this to my advantage why not have the fool stick around a while till he is of no use. Maybe he would be better than Jack to use to do my bidding.' Wuya thought then she looked at the one talking to Jack. "Um... Hi and like Jack I have no idea what is going on."
@Akibahara

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING IC AREA:

RULES

1.) This has been a pesky problem in the past, but PLEASE keep OOC chatter to a minimum. We have an OOC section on our Murder Group here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-th...c-section.5402/

2.) Your characters will keep their abilities and powers, but keep in mind these powers will be heavily nerfed, so that characters with no powers would realistically be able to take on those with powers in a fight.

3.) It's highly suggested that in this RP (And in any RP, really) that you make an effort to interact with the other characters. A lone wolf is no fun and kind of suspicious!

4.) So no one is ignored, it's suggested that you skim over everyone's posts. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Due to the amount of characters, if you can, tag those that you plan to interact with in your post.

5.) There will be moments where players are asked NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply!

6.) No godmodding, no matter your role! I really hope you know what that term means. I may have to godmod players a bit for certain points in the RP, but I promise to keep it to a bearbare minimum.

7.) Important! I'd love for everyone vote every round, but I realize some people might just not have the time. At the very least, I want everyone to post at least once each round. As each round should last a few days at the least, that comes to posting at least once every few days, which is pretty fair I think. If you become inactive and don't post, your character will likely be eliminated in some manner.

IC INTRODUCTION FROM HERE:

PROLOGUE:
"Welcome to Despair"

Your dreams are vivid and confusing.

You hurtle through space, strange images and colours swiftly passing you by. Like a kaleidoscope is being directly broadcasted into your brain, these visions are rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at your every sense. A vision you could only describe as rotting meat is combined with the sweet smell of fresh roses. Children giggling can be heard off in the distance, but on your tongue is the metallic taste of blood, as if you'd bitten your own tongue. Your hands feel hot, as if they are near an open flame, and yet your entire body feels cold, as if you've been encased in ice.

These visions are so sudden, that you can't quite keep up with them all. It soon becomes overwhelming, your body beginning to experience sensory overload. Some of you call out at this point; Some of you attempt to move. No matter what, you find your body frozen in place, unable speak, unable to move, unable to even think. It feels like your drowning, and you begin to feel yourself choking on air--
Then, you finally awaken.​

The fluorescent lighting from above stabs at your eyes, disorienting you. It takes a moment, but you finally sit up to find that you've woken up in a rather nondescript room. It's a bedroom (Or a bathroom, for some of you), and it's not long before you discover that others are with you.
mHKu1xo.png

Some of you had already begun to notice that you feel weaker. How or why is beyond you, but those of you who had powers will find that they've been weakened to near mortal levels. A search of your own body will find that you're in the outfit you wear most often, or one that means a lot to you. You will find that any weapons or belongings that you may have had on you have mysteriously vanished. (This includes your items of importance! If you chose an outfit as your item, you may not wake up in that outfit!)

A search of the room will find nothing of real significance or anything in the drawers. The room does contain what appears to be a Japanese styled sword, but unfortunately for you it's just a model sword (You can take it, but you're sure it'll break after just a few uses). For those of you familiar with technology, you'll notice both a camera and a monitor affixed to the wall. Neither seems to be working. There also appears to be large metal grates bolted to the wall. You're not sure what they're purpose is, but it's likely they are covering the room's windows. As for the two doors in the room, one leads to a bathroom containing a shower, toilet, and a sink. The other door must lead outside, but you'll find that it is locked and no amount of force put upon it will open it.
Guess you're trapped, for now anyway.​

Room b: Zer0, Oz and Willow Rosenburg awake on the bed. Kirei Kotomine and Loki Laufeyson awake on the floor. Lyle Dylandy awakes inside the bathroom.

NOTE: Feel free to write up a prologue detailing what your character was doing before they blacked out. Otherwise, have them wake up and interact with their fellow prisoners!
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)​
Kirei Kotomine: The Fake Priest - Prologue

"Hmm... what a pain..." Kirei Kotomine mumbled as he stood up from where he was on the floor, observing his surroundings. There appeared to be a number of other people with him, some dressed more strangely than others, it seemed. No matter. Whatever weird phase they are in is no concern of his as long as they didn't interfere with him too much. Still, he should probably keep his Black Keys close to him just in case...

Hmm, that's odd,
Kotomine calmly observed as he reached for his weapons and grabbed nothing, It seems that I've been stripped of my weapons. I'll have to rely on my wits for now. Without Conceptual Weapons, I may or may not be in a pinch here, considering if these fools aren't just a bunch of delusional younglings wearing plastic costumes, I might end up running into a Dead Apostle before I know it.

"Oh... it seems that my cross is missing as well," Kotomine mumbled to himself as soon as he noticed this, "Heh... Now how will people identify me as a man of God? What a pain this abductor is..." He said, watching everyone else in the room closely, just in case one of them might be insane enough to randomly attack him for no reason. In his profession, he couldn't afford to keep his guard down for even a minute.

The last thing I remember. I was simply working peacefully in my Church in Fuyuki City as the overseer of the upcoming Holy Grail War. But it seems that my duties have been put on-hold. The nature of my abduction... whoever captured me must surely be skilled enough to bypass Gilgamesh's senses... He deduced quietly, continuing to watch everyone else.

"It appears that we're in some sort of strange room, but that is the extent of my human observational skills..." He said, answering Loki's question, "I feel as though we are being watched. And that we may eventually be lined up for slaughter... How exciting," Kotomine continued, more intrigued rather than frustrated or fearful of his situation.

@Chello @penguin055 @SuperChocoMilk @HelloBeautifulChild

Reactions: Atomyk
@Josh M

Looking around she jumped as a dog barked at her then wait did it speak? ."comrade!"She said smiling weakly " I did not bring you here... I don't even know how I got here"

the-addams-family-mansion-rainy-night1.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Prologue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Somewhere in the Meta World-[/BCOLOR]

UshiromiyaBattler.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Only one person would challenge me with a closed room. …...Looks like our final guest has finally arrived."[/BCOLOR]

sad-beatrice-512x286.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You don't mean…."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Just go! Take care of Ange!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Heeding his plea, Beato left Battler to handle this on his own and headed for the chapel. Now alone, Battler took a deep breath, and then smiled daringly…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]".....I've been waiting. …...Was it boring in that depths of oblivion?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The answer was a laugh…[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...Yeah, that's right. That laugh is enough.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Looks like you've been doing well…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It wasn't boring...After all, I believed."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I bet you did. …...I believed too."[/BCOLOR]

1247676167498.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Battler flung off the cape of the territory lord. It would only get in the way. And, it would be a rude way to welcome his final guest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Those dark depths. …...Just the perfect place to think up mysteries to challenge you with when we next met."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So this crystal cage is the ring for our duel. A chain deathmatch with nowhere to run."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"......Now that you mention it, we're always fighting over closed rooms with chains."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then let's use that. Make it a real chain deathmatch."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm prepared, but what about you?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"......I am. …...I told you, didn't I? I believed too."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At the same time, they both brandished their mysteries, sealing the other in a chained closed room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come, Furudo Erika!!!"[/BCOLOR]

132953584945.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Entertain me, Battler-san!!!"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]At the same time, they were both sealed inside a closed room locked with a chain. Of course, it was easy to set and unset the chain from the inside. However, stepping into their opponent's chained room would be difficult. They were fighting to the death with two chain closed rooms at once. There could be no better closed room duel for this pair, which had battled with theories concerning closed rooms so often.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Furudo Erika committed suicide, died in an accident, died of illness, died by some reason other than homicide!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't suicide, it wasn't an accidental death, it wasn't a death by illness! I really was killed by you, Battler-san!!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]It was a murder committed by slipping poison gas through the crack of the door, by filling the room with water and drowning you, by sucking the oxygen out of the room and making you suffocate!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]There was no poison gas, there was no drowning, there was no death by suffocation!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hahahahahahahhahahhahahha!! A closed room murder with poison gas? Death by drowning? Suffocation?! Ahahahahhahahhaha!!"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Crazy, right? It's funny, isn't it?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good!![/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Ushiromiya Battler committed suicide, he died in an accident, he died by illness!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Time for me to test your closed room!"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Red truth!! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ushiromiya Battler was stabbed to death!! Let's say the weapon was a knife, stuck right into his back!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good!! Nothing beats a classic closed room!!"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Then why don't you try it too?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll take that challenge with the red truth!! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Furudo Erika was stabbed to death! The weapon was a knife, stuck right in her back!![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Interesting!!! I'll tear your closed room to bits!!!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This was a logic battle that is done by most that are involved with the magic arts. This battle in particular was pitted between two powerful and once human participants. Ushiromiya Battler, otherwise known as LORD Battler, was known to be once a person that denied the existence of magic, but now he had fully abandoned that stance as he wishes to find the real truth of the Rokkenjima Massacre of 1986 with his beloved. Furudo Erika, otherwise known as the Witch of Truth Erika, was solely created by the Voyager Witch Bernkastel to be a piece in one of the games where the Endless Witch Beatrice was not the gamemaster, and was a rival to Battler. It is only until now that Erika is let out of the depths of oblivion after the events of the 6th game that she be back in action. To give her assistance for her "task," the feared Witch Hunter Dlanor is summoned to keep an eye on Erika's actions...and it's only until now that the witch hunter realizes the strange anomaly building up between the magic of Erika and Battler.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Lady Erika!!" Dlanor cried out as she immediately headed straight into the battle. It was noticeable that this anomaly began to get unstable, this was never to happen after this many Red Truths and Blue Truths were used...this wasn't how it's supposed to be. From Dlanor's actions and the feeling of corrupted magic energy, Battler did not say more against Erika's Red Truth, and backed away from where he felt it. As for Erika, she did not notice it, for she was too invested for this duel to even have the slightest feel for it. It was Dlanor's appearance that she begun to realize that something was wrong, and it was not because Battler had suddenly became afraid that he would lose this battle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"D-Dlanor..what are you do-!" Erika exclaimed in surprise, but she didn't even get to finish what she was going to say as the two were mysteriously...spirited away from their realm. That was unsettling for the both of them, as their realm was the highest above all of the kakera, highest above all of the other human realms. That fact alone...was unnerving even for the most insane of witches.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Location Unknown...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Room C[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It was only until now that the detective had recovered from her...black out? Since when do witches, I mean detectives, get knocked out from out of the blue like that? Anyways, she immediately saw that this was not the "Metaworld" that she had been a part of...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Lady Erika. Rest assured that no harm had been done to us physically....but we are not in a place of FAMILIARITY," the Furniture spoke to her "master." The Witch, I mean detective, rose an eyebrow at her assistant.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Like that would be reassuring if you don't say it with the red," Erika rolled her eyes, simply not believing that only because it wasn't in the red.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I would say so in red, but you haven't given me the permission TO. Nor do we have a clear understanding of our PREDICAMENT," Dlanor pointed out, only to be replied with a defeated sigh from the detective.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Whatever..." Erika growled as she got off of the bed. She felt something in her dress pocket. She didn't have to check, because it's her beloved duct tape. There was no way she would lose that. Oh, and there was some other people here. Oh joy, it's time to get some answers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Alright people! I need answers! Someone please inform me and my assistant on what is happening at the moment. I have a right to ask, it's a detective's authority after all~" the detective raised her voice to get everyone's attention. Erika assumed that she would get her answers from these people. It was detective's authority to be able to investigate any area for information needed to solve a mystery, and this certainly was a mystery on it's own![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Nassione[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Josh M[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Krieg[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Ziogen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@york[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Cirilla and Atomyk
Loki looked towards the man that seemed to answer his question, "well thank you for that obvious observation." Loki responded in his usual sarcastic tone, "answer this question who are you?" He asked standing tall.

Urushihara groaned as he sat up from his position on the unfamiliar bed. His purple eyes were hazy, but he could see just enough in the room to notice that this wasn't where he had fallen asleep at. A fluorescent light shines above him, but that didn't bother him as much as where he was and how he got there. A quick look around revealed a Japanese sword which would be of absolutely no use to him, and nothing of significance was in the room. He tried to remeber how he got there, but was only confronted with a stabbing pain in his head.

"Man, being human sucks," He sighed, using one hand to get out of bed. If he were in Ente Isla then he wouldn't be having these.... troubles that have fallen upon him. Urushihara attempted to hold up his weak body, only resulting in him having to lean against the bedpost to the side. Vision was finally making its way back to him, but it was still blurry, and almost impossible to truly see through his eyes. Steadying himself, he brushed a bang out of his face, looking at the floor below him. A man was lying on the ground below him, but that didn't bother him as much as the girl he thought he saw lying on the bed he was just on. But Urushihara couldn't be sure just yet, as everything seemed like a dream, so he just ignored her, making his way towards the door that might not have actually been there.

He stumbled as he tried to walk, nearly tripping over someone else's leg, but, hey, it always could of been his own. When he finally reached it, he pulled as hard as he could, but was only greeted by a painful throbbing in his newly weak body. If I was still a Demon General, he thought to himself, then I wouldn't be in this situation, now would I? He leaned against the wall, sending a hard punch into the door. After closing his eyes tightly, he reopened them to not even a dent in the sturdy door.

"How did I even get here?" He groggily asked himself, sliding down the wall. "How?" He choked out before burying his face in his hands, and trying to think himself back to either Ente Isla, Japan, or wherever Maou-sama was.

@ItsToppyTippers
@Thuro Pendragon
@StarryNight
@Reaper Jack

The kid was losing it. I had to say something.
"Calm down. We don't even know where we are yet. If we're prisoners then we'll be taken to interrogation soon. And then we bust out of here."
Or die trying. But that didn't need said.

Either his brain was addled or he was not of a world where his country did not exists. Either way Funny felt pity for the man. "It engrosses North America and its States. The fact that you do not know of one of the greatest countries in the world fills me with much sadness."

He looked down at the extended hand giving out his own into a firm handshake befitting a president. The man was certainly a scoundrel but Funny was an ambassador for his country.

The flames while surprising was nothing special as far as powers he had seen been performed in his own world. But these were different. He saw no Stand manifesting so either that meant the fire was inherited or he used some sort of device to use it. Either way, Funny was intrigued. "An impressing showing. To conjure up flames from thin air, I am simply awestruck."

@MrDubWubs
@Joellie
*Natsu growled at the door. Talking objects were not strange to him* Maybe if you weren't such a cheater and took my power away I could prove that you are nothing more than a wall made of grass! *he ignores the man's comment though is happy he made. His face showed determination to mock the door back with his stupidity*
@Atomyk @Joellie

"Well, we'll be glad to help!" The two approached to assist. "So what are we looking for, Miss...um. Bushy Hair."

Reactions: Kirah
The kid was losing it. I had to say something.
"Calm down. We don't even know where we are yet. If we're prisoners then we'll be taken to interrogation soon. And then we bust out of here."
Or die trying. But that didn't need said.
Urushihara looked up at the man above him. Prisoners? He asked himself, furrowing his eyebrows. No, Urushihara was too good for prison, and why would he even be being held here? Had he done something wrong? He tried to remember the past few days once more, but was once again stricken with pain. He clutched his head, before asking one simple question: "Who are you?"

Loki looked towards the man that seemed to answer his question, "well thank you for that obvious observation." Loki responded in his usual sarcastic tone, "answer this question who are you?" He asked standing tall.

image.png

"Me? I'm simply a priest of a simple Church. Kirei Kotomine, at your service," he introduced himself with a knowing and confident smile, "And who might you be? And what's with that gaudy get-up anyway? You look ridiculous," Kotomine remarked, commenting on Loki's outfit.

He's dressed almost like a Heroic Spirit, but I can't seem to identify him from his clothes alone... He thought to himself.​

Edwarrrrrrrd sighed and took Natsu by the shoulder. "Calm yourself, it's no use. Whoever trapped us here, obviously had a reason to keep us alive. My guess is that we'll find out what reason that is soon enough. I suggest we be patient and wait. What are your names?" He asked the two people that were awake in his room.

@MrDubWubs
@Jeremi

"Well, we'll be glad to help!" The two approached to assist. "So what are we looking for, Miss...um. Bushy Hair."
Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"First off, don't ever call me bushy hair again, Dr. Song will do," River replied, "and secondly, it's a small, electronically device that is about as long as a screwdriver. It is a screwdriver, in fact. Only a sonic one. If I can find it, I'll be able to use it to open up that door--considering the fact it can open any lock it's pointed at. What might your names be?"

Reactions: Kirah
"My outfit? You're one to talk, you look like you're attending a funeral." Loki retorted as he walked around the room, "my name is Loki." He told him not looking at Kirei.

Edwarrrrrrrd sighed and took Natsu by the shoulder. "Calm yourself, it's no use. Whoever trapped us here, obviously had a reason to keep us alive. My guess is that we'll find out what reason that is soon enough. I suggest we be patient and wait. What are your names?" He asked the two people that were awake in his room.

@MrDubWubs
@Jeremi
Bah. Stupid door... *he looks to Edward* my name is Natsu Dragneel.
@Jeremi

"My outfit? You're one to talk, you look like you're attending a funeral." Loki retorted as he walked around the room, "my name is Loki." He told him not looking at Kirei.

image.png

"Hmph. I am simply a priest. A man who lays his life down for his God..." He replied, looking at the others, "I wonder who else might be trapped... and who will be the first to be set up for death..." He commented to himself mostly.​

Last edited:
@Nassione

Cosmo's tail began to wag as he lifted his paw towards the avatar.

4219554-cosmo-nova%238-edited.jpg

"Ah, You and Cosmo on same boat. Cosmo's mistake, very sorry. Cosmo on edge. Woke up in tub. Little Girl on floor nearby, still sleepink. Cosmo protectink her. Can't let her be hurt. Your name is Korra, da? Cosmo read Korra's mind just now. Cosmo can do that Pleasure to meet you Comrade Korra. Cosmo must ask, who is Naga?"

Loki laughed when he mentioned the word god, "for his god? That's quite interesting considering you are standing near one." Loki responded turning around to face Kirei, "well I can assure you I don't have any plans on dying so.."

Status
Not open for further replies.