Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just wanted to let it known: I've got my post up, so if anyone wants, feel free to jump on it. On that note, would anyone mind if I did the same?)

(( We honestly encourage it. Talk to people who don't have a partner. ))

// My Mystique character is still available (:

// I just edited my post on the first page. My intro should be up now...

*Leona didn't move an inch and the smile remained on her face* An assassin you say? I have dealt with many of you that have said the same thing. *She has been stabbed by worse things than a puny dagger. This would merely be another cut* I do wish to not cause any trouble right now, so please lower your blade miss. *Leona actually found this enjoyable. She hopped to see the women take a swing*
Katarina only grew more angry when realizing the woman was toying with her.
She pulled her blade back and slid it back in its sheath.

"It wouldn't be fair.. You wouldn't have a chance against me, sunfreak."

Garland looks up at him after re-bandaging his wound. The blood still leaks though a bit, but Garland doesn't look fazed. He in fact, seems a bit stubborn, ignorant to the red hot bleeding wound that tore though his shoulder.

"Hello there... Welcome" He flinches a bit, raising his arm to shake his hand. "America, Gotham City to be precise. It's Garland by the way." He says rather bluntly. "What's your name?" He says, looking over him and all, wondering where he came from. Garland puts his sweatshirt back on, hiding his wound, but his gun is still in his hand, in case he pulls anything.
Konstantin turns to face the new person, he winces as the pain from moving his wounded leg (Bullet taken while fighting the in Caucasus) shot through his left leg, he looks at the other man as confused as ever, he spoke in very shaky English, his Russian accent rolled his 'R's and his 'Th's sounded like 'Z's "I do not understand, sorry. Amerika? I am there? My name? Konstantin Vetrov, people call me Kostya". It was then he realized he still had his AK-74M, and he was in his uniform.

qTEx7kT.jpg

9714eeb15d715a197c3d513bf081a518.jpg

"Tali! More coming up on our left flank!" Garrus shouted from his vantage point on top of the MAKO. Turning his rifle slightly, he aimed and fired twice at the approaching machine. The first shot only clipped it's target, but the second hit full on, spraying shards of glass and metal everywhere as the Geth fell back. It still wasn't enough, more were coming at a breakneck pace.

Shields tanking hits for him, Garrus and his squad retreated slowly. The MAKO was still out of commission, and they had nowhere to go. Things were looking quite grim. "Garrus, what's the holdup? Get out of there!" The voice crackling through his comms distracted him, and he missed his next shot. "Shit! Tali, get out of here. I'll follow up."

Reloading his thermal clip, he quickly looked behind him. They had their backs up against a wall, and the only way out was if Tali could finish repairs on their vehicle before, well, they all died. He opened up his communications with the Normandy. "Garrus here, we're trying to make it out. Might, uh, be some issues."

Turian faces weren't as flexible as some other races, but Garrus pulled off a smile anyways. They weren't even there to fight, just to scout. This planet was one of the last strongholds of the heretic Geth still waiting to be cleaned up. It was a shame that the MAKO had decided to... something. Garrus still wasn't sure, but maybe he wasn't as qualified to drive it as he thought. Still, the things were meant to be indestructible...

3 more shots, and 3 more synthetics fell to the ground. However, the answering burst of fire took out his already depleted shields and grazed his shoulder. Nothing too bad, but with his shields down he was on borrowed time and he couldn't take cover without the Geth advancing too far. Just then, the MAKO powered back on and Tali jumped in. The quarian shouted for Garrus, and he quickly slid off the vehicle and made his way into it. Reaching forwards for the wheel, he got cut off by Tali, who waggled a finger in his face. "Not this time. I want to live."

Sitting in his seat, rather more grumpily, Garrus closed his eyes to take a quick rest as the ATV mowed it's way through the synthetic line and towards the LZ. When he opened his eyes again, he was somewhere else. Somewhere noisy. And with explosions.

Ducking his head behind a car, Garrus quickly checked for his gear. All still there. He then looked around very quickly. Everyone around him seemed to be human, of varying shapes and sizes, and everyone was running one way or another. As he was looking around, one of the humans took some shots at him. The man had nowhere near the precision that the synthetics Garrus was used to facing recently had, and the turian casually raised his rifle and shot him through the neck. As the assailant fell to the ground, choking on his blood and trying to close the wound, Garrus headed away from the greatest mass of people with guns and towards a building that people were taking cover in. He didn't know what was happening, but he'd much rather stay with the people who WEREN'T shooting at him, thank you very much.​

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
Aura made a run for it from the window he was currently hiding underneath. He decided that the best course of action at the moment was the flee the building that was currently being shot at, better to let them shoot at it and think they can hit someone when in reality no one was there. He broke from the wall, sprinting from it. Shots still peppering the building, some flying though the windows, sending glass flying. The bullets that made it though the windows punched the walls, breaking bits off and kicking dust around. Aura ran to a desk that had blocked his path and sprinted to it, setting a hand to it and throwing his legs over it, preforming a thief-vault over the desk. He continued running until he reached the back of the building. He saw a door with an "EXIT" sign over top. He ran to it, and opened the door, poking his head outside. Deeming it safe enough to proceed, he went outside. The door had taken him outside the back of the building. Still alone, Aura looked down both ends of the street he was now on, looking for anyone, and hoping that he'd meet someone who wouldn't attempt to attack him.

Konstantin turns to face the new person, he winces as the pain from moving his wounded leg (Bullet taken while fighting the in Caucasus) shot through his left leg, he looks at the other man as confused as ever, he spoke in very shaky English, his Russian accent rolled his 'R's and his 'Th's sounded like 'Z's "I do not understand, sorry. Amerika? I am there? My name? Konstantin Vetrov, people call me Kostya". It was then he realized he still had his AK-74M, and he was in his uniform.

qTEx7kT.jpg
He nods, lowering his hand as you didn't want to shake your hand. He looks at your wound, then sees your gun. He grips his pistol tight, but doesn't act hostile to Kostya.

"Nice to meet you Kostya" He says without butchering the pronunciation too bad. He looks back at your wound. "Looks like we are both at a disadvantage." He says with a slight frown, knowing that this guy could be possibly dead weight. "Least you have armor though" He thinks to himself, and gets rid of the thought of gunning him down and taking it for himself.

"The city is under attack by some terrorist scumbags. They even shot up my 'hood, which I dislike. Still combat ready?" He asks the Russian, wondering if he can understand that.

PROLOGUE

(Little Green Bag fits this next part quite well, so I'd suggest you listen to it.)

The Colossi began to position themselves around Gotham, destroying the bridges and then standing around the city, guards against the world. Valus on one corner, Gaius on another, Barba on the other side, and finally, Argus stood on the end. They surrounded the town, just waiting for someone to dare come and rest them. Just to see what would happen.

"Looking back, on the track, for a little green bag..."

Avion flew ahead, searching for any sign of danger, now putting his eye on a masked figure with a black cape. The giant bird began pursuit.

"Gotta find, just the kind, for losing my mind!"

View attachment 38829

The figure did a quick dodge as Avion swooped down and nearly destroyed him with it's beak, instead gripping on to a building.

"Outta sight, in the night, outta sight in the day..."

Batman was then stopped, as Avion flew above him, a fist flew into his face. "Hello, Batman." Bane stepped over him, grabbing him by the neck. He had been following him.

"Looking back, on the track, gonna do it my way!"

Avion flew away, now looking upon the other eleven colossi heading away from Gotham, causing more and more destruction.

"Outta sight, in the night, outta sight in the day..."

Cenobia jumped on to a cop, ripping a piece of flesh out from him, then spitting it out on to the pavement.

"Looking back, on the track, gonna do it my way!"

"Look back!"

Bane's troops ran threw Gotham city, shooting down police officers, as you begin to run away. You're pretty fucked, man.

"Looking for some happiness but their is only loneliness to find..."

That's when one of Batman's previous tanks come piling down the street, blasting Little Green Bag from the speakers, and a missile comes flying from it's cannon. You're nearly destroyed by the explosion, when suddenly you feel yourself getting pulled off to the side.

"Jump to the left, turn to the right!"

You look at your savior, seeing a man with a mustache and glasses. "Commissioner Jim Gordon, bud. You nearly got yourself blown to bits, good thing I saved you."

View attachment 38826

Another one of Batman's tanks come rolling down the street, and you and the good Commissioner run into a nearby building, which appears to be the town hall. You look outside to see the group of men beginning to shoot at you, as groups of the fuckers begin blasting missiles towards you. Yep, you're pretty fucked.

"Lookin' upstairs, lookin' behind!"
Holly grunted as she heard the hoard of tanks rolling into them, blaring loud music. Humans really did enjoy making all their inventions as loud as they possibly could. She ran as she saw them begin to fire, and flew into the air from the missile shots. She fell on her back and groaned, dazed. She flipped out as she felt someone grab her hand and begin to pull her away, swiftly standing up and flailing her arms about defensively. She soon saw the man meant well and calmed down, following him into the nearby building. Holy shit. Mud-Men. Mud-Men everywhere, was her first thought. She willed herself not to keel over and puke right there, pulling out one of her blasters from her belt, arming it and kneeling into cover.

She shouted to both Leona and Katarina, seeing them both bicker as they held...medieval age weaponry. Artemis was right, shit was getting fucked up.

"Hey, you two! Quit your arguing and help defend the perimeter! These crazies are armed to the teeth..."

>This is a message to MrDubWubs and JayJay. Pls respond.<

Katarina only grew more angry when realizing the woman was toying with her.
She pulled her blade back and slid it back in its sheath.

"It wouldn't be fair.. You wouldn't have a chance against me, sunfreak."
*without hesitation her shield lit up and with all her might she she bashed it against Katarina's body. The blow (if it hits) would stun her so she could attack again* I grow tired of your names!

ike_fire_emblem_path_of_radiance_n_deg_1_by_sokagensou-d5xgf67.png
we like Ike!
It had been a long and hard fight, weeks the struggle had gone on, two armies battering each other with no remorse. But finally... it seems to be nearing the end. With the enemy on the back foot Ike, the Radiant hero of the land lead a small team to strike the final blow. And with the enemies commander now in view that final blow was oh so close. Swinging his large sword through the ranks, blue flames spitting out to burn whoever got too close Ike zeroed in on his mark. This was going to end now. Leaping off of a large rock Ike leaped at his foe, the world feeling like it was in slow motion as fear crossed the soon to bee victims face, Ike's golden blade coming down closer and closer.

But that's when it happened.

A large, blinding light shot through the battlefield, even in the air Ike could feel it surge past him, forcing him backwards towards where he had come from, his target no longer in view as he fell in the blinding white. What magic was this? Then, with a large thwack Ike slammed into the concrete floor, screams and yells echoing around him, what sort of battlefield was this? He was in some sort of new age building though he could see legs dangling from above, how strange. Up this high the room had no walls so Ike cautiously made his way over to the side, looking down to see the chaos before peering up at the legs that hung above him, a young woman wearing the strangest clothes... were those mushrooms? "Excuse me, I don't seem to know where this place is. Where in the kingdom is this battle?" He asked, swinging the blade to rest on his shoulder "and are you ok? This seems no place for someone ill prepared for battle. Are you trapped?" He asked curiously, genuinely confused at the whole situation.

Reactions: Cry and Akibahara
(
Holly grunted as she heard the hoard of tanks rolling into them, blaring loud music. Humans really did enjoy making all their inventions as loud as they possibly could. She ran as she saw them begin to fire, and flew into the air from the missile shots. She fell on her back and groaned, dazed. She flipped out as she felt someone grab her hand and begin to pull her away, swiftly standing up and flailing her arms about defensively. She soon saw the man meant well and calmed down, following him into the nearby building. Holy shit. Mud-Men. Mud-Men everywhere, was her first thought. She willed herself not to keel over and puke right there, pulling out one of her blasters from her belt, arming it and kneeling into cover.

She shouted to both Leona and Katarina, seeing them both bicker as they held...medieval age weaponry. Artemis was right, shit was getting fucked up.

"Hey, you two! Quit your arguing and help defend the perimeter! These crazies are armed to the teeth..."

>This is a message to MrDubWubs and JayJay. Pls respond.<
(Whoops I is already beating her ass)

Mystique

Raven Darkholme had been living in Gotham for a year now.
She had gotten to know the city well enough to get around, but still hadn't made any real friends.
How could she?
All these people would hate her and be afraid of her, if they knew what she was.
A mutant. Disguising herself as one of the humans.

She could get used to this body, not only because she had to, but she liked it.
The size, the shape, the hair... it all just felt comfortable.

3h36UGK.jpg

Gotham wasn't a very friendly city.
It was known for its crime and of course also for the Batman.
Although Raven had never seen, let alone spoken to the notorious 'hero', she believed in the stories anyway.
Especially now that insane bald guy with the mask had blown a couple things up...
She watched it all, as Bane shot the brave young man and summoned the Colossi.

And now she was walking along with his troops.
The only way she truly felt safe in this situation, was to disguise herself as one of them.
Raven, also known as Mystique, would only have to wait for the right time to escape, it should be easy.

Not long after, she saw a man with a mustache leading people in the town hall.
Being careful not to be noticed by the others, she made her way there as well.
She stopped in an alley first, changing back into her normal original human form, and then stepped into the building.
From the rooftop of the town hall, Damian watched out breaking chaos with an annoyed grimace. Luckily the commissioner was here to keep things organized-- Damian surely wouldn't have cared to settle everyone down. No, he was much too aloof to busy himself with the woes of the victims before fixing the problem itself. Citizens would be taken care of later.

What caught his eye, however, was the woman near the back. He didn't recognize her, so surely she wasn't one of the rich socialites. He'd seen the change, and fascinated, swooped in for a closer look, entering the hall as quietly as he could manage.

"You," he said, slinking up behind her to prod her in the shoulder. "I need your name."

(Deadpool wants a hot bitch babe)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Sorry! Excuse me for a minute!"

@MrDubWubs
@JayJay

Gourry heard the sounds of metal on metal; the sharp clang of steel on steel that he was familiar with. It had been some time since he'd heard a proper sword/knife fight; Lina and the enemies they faced almost always preferred to use magic instead. He decided to head on over to where the noise was coming from; two women were having at it; both appeared equipped for combat; he decided to step in.

He took one stride forward; holding his weapon in both hands he neatly inserted it between the two combatants; Gourry's intention being to parry whatever strikes they attempted to land on one another; he looked at each of them in turn.

"What's going on here?!" He asked in a somewhat incredulous voice "You shouldn't be fighting each other at a time like this!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.