Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nvrmkqHDwn1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"... I see. Remember that they said time flows... Differently from world to world."

She knew he had bound himself to a duty he felt he owed to his world. Despite any arising feelings between them, Hakuei knew how much this Castlevania meant to Alucard.

And how much her own family, especially her brother, meant to herself.

She had shouldered a lot of things since the death of her father, Emperor Hakutoku, and her honored older brothers. When her uncle became ruler, Hakuei and Hakuryuu were almost cast aside as the children of the former ruler. And she had to cast aside her pride to ask it of the emperor and his firstborn son, who looked up to her brothers so much, just to allow her to be a warrior.

In many ways, she wondered how she even go to live the life she had now. She wasn't used as a political tool unlike her stepsisters and cousins, of whom six princesses had already been wed off to different men for politics and power. She should have been less worth compared to them, easier to use as a bargaining tool.

Yet what she feared - living a life that meant nothing, no purpose that honored the death of her loved ones, that didn't happen.

And she couldn't just overlook that, despite all the things that she saw possible when she looked in Alucard's eyes.

I could love him.

Should she?

tumblr_inline_nvrmkzp4lc1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"... But if I could ask it of you, would you come with me to my world?"

No. She wasn't going to let herself doubt anything in times like this. That wasn't the way Hakuei worked, and when she looked at Alucard, she knew that she would regret it forever if she didn't try.

"If I want to know you more and more as a person, and I want you to see me... Is that alright?"

@Sen
tumblr_inline_n4vxv0vEO51rk0sf0.jpg

Alucard nodded, saying nothing. He wasn't sure what was happening in his world right now, but he was sure it was left in good hands. With Richter alive with the Vampire Killer, even with Alucard's absence, he was sure that the world would be safe with a Belmont roaming around. Not just him, but other vampire hunters just like him - perhaps not quite as talented as the Belmont family - were out there training to defeat monsters of all kinds.
tumblr_inline_n88lcaCpJj1rk0sf0.jpg

However...
"I do hope nothing has gone wrong since my departure - not that my presence means much in my world, there are other capable entities that are able to perform my job and just as well." The dhampir hummed. "Provided they are not controlled again by Shaft and my father..."

"How ironic that the man who sired me also makes my life the hardest - because I was not the son he wanted me to be. Now that my father is gone, there will be one to take his place." Suddenly, just in the presence of Hakuei alone, he seemed to blabber on about his... feelings? What a strange thing to do, in Alucard's opinion. But she was so easy to open up to.
tumblr_inline_n88ld6KOiR1rk0sf0.jpg

"I will not stoop to his level and take on his title. I am much more than 'The Prince of Darkness'."

tumblr_inline_n4vxulbhav1rk0sf0.jpg

"... That reminds me."

tumblr_inline_n4vxv40dRy1rk0sf0.jpg

"... My name. My birth name is Adrian. Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes. It would be impolite if you did not know the name I was born with."
"... And although traveling to new worlds is interesting, I should see the state of my world and tend to it before doing so."​

• Love
Reactions: Hana
tumblr_inline_nvrmg11LxJ1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"... Such a lonesome fate," the princess murmured, her grip on Alucard's hand tightening ever so slightly. Glancing at the smile on Cagliostro's face, which hadn't dimmed even as she mentioned being shut off from others for possibly eternity, Hakuei smiled a little sadly. "I have a feeling that you won't be isolated away for eternity, and I hope that you will be smiled upon one day." Smiling askance at the dhampir's words, she nodded in agreement.

"At any rate, you will always be the cutest, cleverest, and most beautiful alchemist that we have ever met." Hakuei finished with an uncharacteristic twinkle in her eye. "I don't think I will ever meet someone quite like you in my lifetime again."

tumblr_inline_nvrmmoLeuQ1s4qpfd_100.jpg

Hakuei turned to Azura at her words, pleasantly surprised. Princess smiled at princess, before the Kou lady clasped her free hand to her chest. "As am I. May you find happiness anywhere you go... Or with Joshua." The red-haired myrmidon was an interesting match with Azura. "And should we meet again, I hope that it's under better circumstances. Perhaps we can get to know each other better."

There really was little else to be said. People were starting to depart to their own worlds, but some lingered at the place of their reawakening, still trying to find their bearings in a foreign place. Hakuei could see Clark bearing down on Shirou further away, her gaze flickering with concern before she noticed Setsuna who stayed with the latter man.

Maybe they would be alright.

And in another place in the room, she saw with a chuckle the sight of a pair that blushed red. Blake and Senna, their names were, if she was correct... She remembered the girl more. From the way the two held each other, it was clear that they were set on being together from this day forward. Even a blind man could have seen it.

tumblr_inline_nvrmft4Tag1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"How amusing, seeing these bonds come alive after everything... Alucard, would you mind lingering behind with me for a little longer?"

She was still surprised to find herself linked by hand to him. Hakuei glanced down at their entwined hands, the pale and bare skin of hers contrasting with his dark leather glove.

"... I am new to a matter like this."

@Sen @Takumi @Crow

Feeling her cheeks heat up at the mention of the redhead, Azura nodded.

"I will make sure to, and may you and Alucard find the happiness you both deserve. If we do meet again, I would love to get to know you better. For now, this is farewell." with a small bow and smile she let the two lovebirds be, moving away to gather her thoughts on what would happen after finally departing from this realm, Hakuei's words causing thoughts to bounce around as she grasped at her pendant in thought. She wondered what her home looked like now? She also wondered...if Joshua would join her? That would be nice, and she knew her siblings would welcome him with open arms- maybe after a bit of teasing from Camilla-and if the war had ended in her absence then maybe they could spend the rest of their days relaxing. Who knew?

@Hana @The Myrmidon @Anybody else

Alucard nodded, saying nothing. He wasn't sure what was happening in his world right now, but he was sure it was left in good hands. With Richter alive with the Vampire Killer, even with Alucard's absence, he was sure that the world would be safe with a Belmont roaming around. Not just him, but other vampire hunters just like him - perhaps not quite as talented as the Belmont family - were out there training to defeat monsters of all kinds.
tumblr_inline_n88lcaCpJj1rk0sf0.jpg

However...
"I do hope nothing has gone wrong since my departure - not that my presence means much in my world, there are other capable entities that are able to perform my job and just as well." The dhampir hummed. "Provided they are not controlled again by Shaft and my father..."

"How ironic that the man who sired me also makes my life the hardest - because I was not the son he wanted me to be. Now that my father is gone, there will be one to take his place." Suddenly, just in the presence of Hakuei alone, he seemed to blabber on about his... feelings? What a strange thing to do, in Alucard's opinion. But she was so easy to open up to.
tumblr_inline_n88ld6KOiR1rk0sf0.jpg

"I will not stoop to his level and take on his title. I am much more than 'The Prince of Darkness'."

tumblr_inline_n4vxulbhav1rk0sf0.jpg

"... That reminds me."

"... My name. My birth name is Adrian. Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes. It would be impolite if you did not know the name I was born with."
"... And although traveling to new worlds is interesting, I should see the state of my world and tend to it before doing so."​
tumblr_inline_nvrmdhtYzY1s4qpfd_100.jpg

The two had veered further away from the rest of the group, though the other's voices still were fairly audible in the area if they didn't care to speak in lower tones. Hakuei said nothing as she continued holding Alucard's hand, that simple point of contact meaning volumes for two individuals who were in uncharted waters. She could see that Alucard didn't mind the contact, but the princess was a bit bemused at her own thoughts.

Come to think of it, when had she last walked together without someone... Without them seeing her as a princess. Or as a general. Or as their cousin. As their sister. As a warrior.

She knew Alucard saw her as a capable warrior, yet it was admittedly odd to realize all of a sudden that she was still a female.

Not that she would want anyone to see her only as a woman, she had worked so hard to become a capable fighter and a dungeon capturer.

She realized with a start that Alucard's thoughts oddly made her feel strongly for him, and she stopped walking.

The halted movement also made the dhampir stop, her hand on his tugging him back.

As soon as he stood in front of her, Hakuei closed her eyes.

tumblr_inline_nvrmtzoZzK1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Adrian or Alucard... You are much more than that."

The Prince of Darkness was such a grim title, but it must have held some weight to Alucard despite the way he said he wouldn't be beholden to it. She could hear the weight behind his words.

"I could tell that... here..."

She let her free hand lower on top of his chest. Despite his admittedly odd temperature and his pallor, there was a heartbeat... And there was a heart.

"You are as human as I am. No matter what happens... Always remain who you are, Adrian, in that place."

@Sen

tumblr_inline_nvrmdhtYzY1s4qpfd_100.jpg

The two had veered further away from the rest of the group, though the other's voices still were fairly audible in the area if they didn't care to speak in lower tones. Hakuei said nothing as she continued holding Alucard's hand, that simple point of contact meaning volumes for two individuals who were in uncharted waters. She could see that Alucard didn't mind the contact, but the princess was a bit bemused at her own thoughts.

Come to think of it, when had she last walked together without someone... Without them seeing her as a princess. Or as a general. Or as their cousin. As their sister. As a warrior.

She knew Alucard saw her as a capable warrior, yet it was admittedly odd to realize all of a sudden that she was still a female.

Not that she would want anyone to see her only as a woman, she had worked so hard to become a capable fighter and a dungeon capturer.

She realized with a start that Alucard's thoughts oddly made her feel strongly for him, and she stopped walking.

The halted movement also made the dhampir stop, her hand on his tugging him back.

As soon as he stood in front of her, Hakuei closed her eyes.

tumblr_inline_nvrmtzoZzK1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Adrian or Alucard... You are much more than that."

The Prince of Darkness was such a grim title, but it must have held some weight to Alucard despite the way he said he wouldn't be beholden to it. She could hear the weight behind his words.

"I could tell that... here..."

She let her free hand lower on top of his chest. Despite his admittedly odd temperature and his pallor, there was a heartbeat... And there was a heart.

"You are as human as I am. No matter what happens... Always remain who you are, Adrian, in that place."

@Sen

The dhampir coughed awkwardly but did not remove Hakuei's hand from his chest. It was strange to be touched like this since he wasn't one for company, and even through clothing, he could feel how warm her hands were, branching out from her palm to each finger like a small embrace of a tingling fire.
tumblr_inline_n88kff0KOp1rk0sf0.jpg

"I suppose... I do value my mother's blood over my fathers."
He closed his eyes, remembering his mother's tender hands and kind words. They were worth so much to him compared to anything that man had said to him. "She was my greatest influence, the one who swayed my heart and made me see the error of my ways. And father's ways."

"I have refused to let go of that side, of that human side of mine that my father and his subjects hate. You've shown me that perhaps... being like this is not so weak after all."​

• Love

The dhampir coughed awkwardly but did not remove Hakuei's hand from his chest. It was strange to be touched like this since he wasn't one for company, and even through clothing, he could feel how warm her hands were, branching out from her palm to each finger like a small embrace of a tingling fire.
tumblr_inline_n88kff0KOp1rk0sf0.jpg

"I suppose... I do value my mother's blood over my fathers."
He closed his eyes, remembering his mother's tender hands and kind words. They were worth so much to him compared to anything that man had said to him. "She was my greatest influence, the one who swayed my heart and made me see the error of my ways. And father's ways."

"I have refused to let go of that side, of that human side of mine that my father and his subjects hate. You've shown me that perhaps... being like this is not so weak after all."​
gssdMk5.jpg

"Though I don't know her... I can tell that you have your mother's heart."

Hakuei's hand drifted away from the dhampir, coming to rest on her own chest. She was smiling gently, blue eyes warm and open. His devotion to his mother was such a tender thought and thing to witness, and she felt... Honored that he could even tell her something as private as this. "And I think that side is... Amazing."

She ended her words with a strange half-smile, her gaze drifting downwards.

"You made me remember what it was like, to be protected by my brothers... With that side."

All those times he tried to protect her or worried over her wellbeing, despite them still mostly strangers in this tale...

"So I believe that you are strong in all the right ways. I am going to miss your presence, Adrian, but do what you must."

Had he heard that name used often? There was a story behind him taking up the mantle of 'Alucard' that was tied to his father, but she knew he shouldn't forget the days of growing up as Adrian, either.

@Sen

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
gssdMk5.jpg

"Though I don't know her... I can tell that you have your mother's heart."

Hakuei's hand drifted away from the dhampir, coming to rest on her own chest. She was smiling gently, blue eyes warm and open. His devotion to his mother was such a tender thought and thing to witness, and she felt... Honored that he could even tell her something as private as this. "And I think that side is... Amazing."

She ended her words with a strange half-smile, her gaze drifting downwards.

"You made me remember what it was like, to be protected by my brothers... With that side."

All those times he tried to protect her or worried over her wellbeing, despite them still mostly strangers in this tale...

"So I believe that you are strong in all the right ways. I am going to miss your presence, Adrian, but do what you must."

Had he heard that name used often? There was a story behind him taking up the mantle of 'Alucard' that was tied to his father, but she knew he shouldn't forget the days of growing up as Adrian, either.

@Sen
tumblr_inline_ndmro8u0R11rk0sf0.jpg

"A- Amazing...? How can I invoke such emotions? I am still half a monster, after all. It is in my blood."

tumblr_inline_ncn0lohUT51rk0sf0.jpg

The dhampir fell silent. How did he feel about Hakuei? Truth be told... "I will miss your presence also." As an ally, as a friend, as something... else, as someone who reminded him of the love of his mother... his emotions and thoughts about the woman from another world was jumbled up and confusing but they weren't negative in the slightest. "Perhaps I have grown too used to you being by my side, how uncouth of me to have grown attached. And to a lady." This wasn't normal for him, after all.
"And... please. Call me Alucard." He winced as she called him by a name not used for centuries.

"It is embarrassing to be referred to as... that other name."​

tumblr_inline_ndmro8u0R11rk0sf0.jpg

"A- Amazing...? How can I invoke such emotions? I am still half a monster, after all. It is in my blood."

tumblr_inline_ncn0lohUT51rk0sf0.jpg

The dhampir fell silent. How did he feel about Hakuei? Truth be told... "I will miss your presence also." As an ally, as a friend, as something... else, as someone who reminded him of the love of his mother... his emotions and thoughts about the woman from another world was jumbled up and confusing but they weren't negative in the slightest. "Perhaps I have grown too used to you being by my side, how uncouth of me to have grown attached. And to a lady." This wasn't normal for him, after all.
"And... please. Call me Alucard." He winced as she called him by a name not used for centuries.

"It is embarrassing to be referred to as... that other name."​
tumblr_inline_nvrmduCKGV1s4qpfd_100.jpg

The dhampir's response was met with a quiet chuckle from Hakuei, who had felt something in her chest lighten considerably. To know that he would miss her presence... He really did feel similarly. For the first time, she felt her own face warm slightly at his words. He had grown used to having her beside him? In this span of time? They were both a little odd, after all.

"I don't mind. I feel the same way... And I suppose I can call you Alucard, but you are still the same man to me, by any other name. Kind."

They would have to come up to the Coalition soon to be questioned or other such things. She sighed at the remembrance, before perking up.

"I would like to give you something."

Taking something from under the outermost obi-like layer of her clothes, Hakuei unfurled a piece of her own work that she always carried with her. People knew about the Princess's talent for embroidery and sewing, her talents actually known even in other kingdoms for the designs.

This was actually one of her earlier attempts, more simple than the elaborate creations that the woman could make in her spare time.

A simple, white silk square was embroidered with the design of a cherry blossom branch, the pink petals rendered in detail despite their simple shape. The handkerchief smelled faintly of flowers, the same scent that clung to Hakuei.

"I made this... it's special to me because my mother taught me when I was young. It's yours now."

tumblr_inline_nvrmduCKGV1s4qpfd_100.jpg

The dhampir's response was met with a quiet chuckle from Hakuei, who had felt something in her chest lighten considerably. To know that he would miss her presence... He really did feel similarly. For the first time, she felt her own face warm slightly at his words. He had grown used to having her beside him? In this span of time? They were both a little odd, after all.

"I don't mind. I feel the same way... And I suppose I can call you Alucard, but you are still the same man to me, by any other name. Kind."

They would have to come up to the Coalition soon to be questioned or other such things. She sighed at the remembrance, before perking up.

"I would like to give you something."

Taking something from under the outermost obi-like layer of her clothes, Hakuei unfurled a piece of her own work that she always carried with her. People knew about the Princess's talent for embroidery and sewing, her talents actually known even in other kingdoms for the designs.

This was actually one of her earlier attempts, more simple than the elaborate creations that the woman could make in her spare time.

A simple, white silk square was embroidered with the design of a cherry blossom branch, the pink petals rendered in detail despite their simple shape. The handkerchief smelled faintly of flowers, the same scent that clung to Hakuei.

"I made this... it's special to me because my mother taught me when I was young. It's yours now."

"This is... ?"​

The dhampir took the white silk square, blinking down at the embroidery. He couldn't make sense of what it was at first but soon recognized it as a plant he had seen in a book detailing flora in the Eastern continents. Cherry blossoms, they were distinctly shaped and had a magnificent pink-red color, this was exactly it. Though the picture and the book was sure to be outdated, he was surprised at how vivid her work was. It was very detailed, and the dhampir swore if he could just reach through he would be able to pick the branch out. Alucard could see every little stitch she had made and he was impressed, a man like him could never do such a thing.

"Are you sure it is alright for me to hold onto this...?" he asked, tentatively blinking up at Hakuei from long, pale lashes. He wasn't very gifted in the art of... gifting. Receiving or giving. The smell was very pleasant to the senses, and he noticed it was the same scent on the lady herself.
tumblr_inline_n4vxtsQVPc1rk0sf0.jpg

Now the man was feeling a little guilty he had not prepared anything in particular. Pausing a moment to think, he quickly pulled out a golden locket from around his neck, under his cloak resting on his medieval-style clothing.

The Necklace of J... or just, Alucard's Necklace, was what the servants called it. It didn't need a name, it did not mean much but the dhampir wore it out of habit. He never took it off unless it was to bathe. It did not have photos inside either, it was an empty locked he quite liked. However, it was a magically enchanted item, as it helped boost the defense of the wearer.

"Then, you may have this." Alucard swiftly called forth a dagger, quickly cutting off a lock of hair. It didn't even matter that he did, one would not have told the difference as the now shortened strand of golden threads blended in with the rest. Folding and rolling it into the locket, he snapped it shut, and passed it to Hakuei. It was still warm from having been resting on his chest all this time.

• Love
James Proudstar. Warpath

James moved over from where he was standing near Lucifer.

"Pardon me Lucifer, I will be back in a moment."

He walked over to Cagliostro and wrapped his arms around her in a warm hug.

" I very much look forward to next time oh most cute and genius alchemist. "

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

"Cagliostro, you're a strange one." Azura muttered, placing a hand on the Alchemists head before giving a tired smile. She didn't have much else to say on the matter, afterwards, she turned her attention to Hakuei.

"Hakuei, I am glad to have met you." she spoke, not sure if she could say more on the matter. She could if she thought of anything else to say, but those words, she hoped, were enough.

@Hana @Sen @Crow

tumblr_inline_n3xl7hYQZL1rk0sf0.jpg

"Truly a shame. A person such as yourself should not have to suffer a fate like that." Alucard's eyebrows furrowed. Though Cagliostro did display some... sadistic tendencies in the midst of battle - certainly a bloodlust he would never showcase himself - he did not think badly of the alchemist. Monsters in battles made decent people outside of fights, and the dhampir considered the alchemist a great ally.
tumblr_inline_n3xl98KD0D1rk0sf0.jpg

"I truly hope that in the future, you will find peace. Even if it is not something you are looking for."

tumblr_inline_n3xnm1BOse1rk0sf0.jpg

"And I hope you are able to seek out all the knowledge the worlds have to offer. Was that not what you wanted?"

That was the best way the man could express his gratitude to the alchemist aside from his earlier words.

@Crow @Hana #lost ur posts ; ; ;​

tumblr_inline_nvrmg11LxJ1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"... Such a lonesome fate," the princess murmured, her grip on Alucard's hand tightening ever so slightly. Glancing at the smile on Cagliostro's face, which hadn't dimmed even as she mentioned being shut off from others for possibly eternity, Hakuei smiled a little sadly. "I have a feeling that you won't be isolated away for eternity, and I hope that you will be smiled upon one day." Smiling askance at the dhampir's words, she nodded in agreement.

"At any rate, you will always be the cutest, cleverest, and most beautiful alchemist that we have ever met." Hakuei finished with an uncharacteristic twinkle in her eye. "I don't think I will ever meet someone quite like you in my lifetime again."

tumblr_inline_nvrmmoLeuQ1s4qpfd_100.jpg

Hakuei turned to Azura at her words, pleasantly surprised. Princess smiled at princess, before the Kou lady clasped her free hand to her chest. "As am I. May you find happiness anywhere you go... Or with Joshua." The red-haired myrmidon was an interesting match with Azura. "And should we meet again, I hope that it's under better circumstances. Perhaps we can get to know each other better."

There really was little else to be said. People were starting to depart to their own worlds, but some lingered at the place of their reawakening, still trying to find their bearings in a foreign place. Hakuei could see Clark bearing down on Shirou further away, her gaze flickering with concern before she noticed Setsuna who stayed with the latter man.

Maybe they would be alright.

And in another place in the room, she saw with a chuckle the sight of a pair that blushed red. Blake and Senna, their names were, if she was correct... She remembered the girl more. From the way the two held each other, it was clear that they were set on being together from this day forward. Even a blind man could have seen it.

tumblr_inline_nvrmft4Tag1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"How amusing, seeing these bonds come alive after everything... Alucard, would you mind lingering behind with me for a little longer?"

She was still surprised to find herself linked by hand to him. Hakuei glanced down at their entwined hands, the pale and bare skin of hers contrasting with his dark leather glove.

"... I am new to a matter like this."

@Sen @Takumi @Crow

F8IQZXA.webp

"Ha... well then... I must... thank you all for your words of encouragement, whether or not it is neccessary. Warpath, take care of yourself. If you do find your significant other, pursue her to the ends of the cosmos, but understand your limits. Azura, remember to tell your sisters... about me, just as we promised. Hakuei, Alucard... you both... stick together like you did throughout, you both... do well as a pair in more ways than one. I must say... I am grateful towards all of you... convey my message to Road when she comes to..."

Cagliostro coughs a bit more.

"I am one who mocks the weak and foolish... that is why I want you all to continue to be strong and wise like you have proven to be during this peril. If you ever need my wisdom, I'll be in the Phantagrande Skydom... likely within the range of the lands that the Primal Beast Tiamat overlooks if I am still sealed, where Tiamat's winds will suppress my core element, Earth... if I am free from my eternal prison by then... let's just say that I get around a lot."

Cagliostro's body starts to disintegrate into stardust.

"No matter how much I may change, I will always be the World's cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro. You all are warriors most interesting. Goodbye, all of you, I would dare say that you all... are the greatest fr-"

Before Cagliostro could complete that last word, she fully vanished into shimmering stardust.

The sound of metal hitting the floor was heard.

Z37mvNB.webp

The only evidence of Cagliostro ever being here was her crown, an emblem of aristocracy and power in the ancient Phantagrande Skydom. This crown stood on the floor, motionless, serving as a memoir.

(Epilogue I.5 coming...)

"This is... ?"​

The dhampir took the white silk square, blinking down at the embroidery. He couldn't make sense of what it was at first but soon recognized it as a plant he had seen in a book detailing flora in the Eastern continents. Cherry blossoms, they were distinctly shaped and had a magnificent pink-red color, this was exactly it. Though the picture and the book was sure to be outdated, he was surprised at how vivid her work was. It was very detailed, and the dhampir swore if he could just reach through he would be able to pick the branch out. Alucard could see every little stitch she had made and he was impressed, a man like him could never do such a thing.

"Are you sure it is alright for me to hold onto this...?" he asked, tentatively blinking up at Hakuei from long, pale lashes. He wasn't very gifted in the art of... gifting. Receiving or giving. The smell was very pleasant to the senses, and he noticed it was the same scent on the lady herself.
tumblr_inline_n4vxtsQVPc1rk0sf0.jpg

Now the man was feeling a little guilty he had not prepared anything in particular. Pausing a moment to think, he quickly pulled out a golden locket from around his neck, under his cloak resting on his medieval-style clothing.

The Necklace of J... or just, Alucard's Necklace, was what the servants called it. It didn't need a name, it did not mean much but the dhampir wore it out of habit. He never took it off unless it was to bathe. It did not have photos inside either, it was an empty locked he quite liked. However, it was a magically enchanted item, as it helped boost the defense of the wearer.

"Then, you may have this." Alucard swiftly called forth a dagger, quickly cutting off a lock of hair. It didn't even matter that he did, one would not have told the difference as the now shortened strand of golden threads blended in with the rest. Folding and rolling it into the locket, he snapped it shut, and passed it to Hakuei. It was still warm from having been resting on his chest all this time.
tumblr_inline_nvrme1xgb71s4qpfd_100.jpg

"There's no other person that could keep it for me."

She was a bit surprised at her own actions, giving away that handkerchief. It was a special memento of her childhood days spent under the sun... When her mother was still close to her children and her two older brothers were still alive. But thinking on it now, she still had those memories alive inside her, and she had gained memories with Alucard. It only felt appropriate to give him something like this.

tumblr_inline_nvrmraRGI91s4qpfd_100.jpg

It was Hakuei's turn to blink, a little startled herself as Alucard took out a golden locket. It looked valuable and was something the vampire probably wore with him all the time.

"A-Alucard...?"

She was even further startled when the man called up a dagger, swiftly cutting a lock of pale golden hair. Maybe it wasn't as culturally significant for him... But hair held a special place in Kou culture. Women rarely let men see their hair unbound, it was only for their husbands to see that way. And giving locks of hair to each other was...

Why was this so surprising?

RR0kBs6.jpg

Her face felt hot as she accepted the locket from him. It still felt warm in her hand, warm from being close to his chest.

"Could I really...?"

@Sen

• Love
tumblr_inline_nvrme1xgb71s4qpfd_100.jpg

"There's no other person that could keep it for me."

She was a bit surprised at her own actions, giving away that handkerchief. It was a special memento of her childhood days spent under the sun... When her mother was still close to her children and her two older brothers were still alive. But thinking on it now, she still had those memories alive inside her, and she had gained memories with Alucard. It only felt appropriate to give him something like this.

tumblr_inline_nvrmraRGI91s4qpfd_100.jpg

It was Hakuei's turn to blink, a little startled herself as Alucard took out a golden locket. It looked valuable and was something the vampire probably wore with him all the time.

"A-Alucard...?"

She was even further startled when the man called up a dagger, swiftly cutting a lock of pale golden hair. Maybe it wasn't as culturally significant for him... But hair held a special place in Kou culture. Women rarely let men see their hair unbound, it was only for their husbands to see that way. And giving locks of hair to each other was...

Why was this so surprising?

RR0kBs6.jpg

Her face felt hot as she accepted the locket from him. It still felt warm in her hand, warm from being close to his chest.

"Could I really...?"

@Sen
tumblr_inline_n3xl7hYQZL1rk0sf0.jpg

"Yes, please. Take it."
He stepped closer to Hakuei, taking the necklace from her and holding the locket by the chain. The dhampir was already looming over her in height, so it was easy for him to slip the locket over her head, allowing it to rest just under her collarbone.

It glimmered where it sat, and it looked like it belonged. A flush of warmth surged through his body when he stepped back,and a strange thought came to him - one he usually did not have: she looked extraordinarily beautiful.

Shirou's grip on his gun loosened, and though he perhaps surprisingly didn't look too riled up to begin with he seemed to visibly relax a bit.

"Protectin', huh? That what your dad taught you? Yeah, maybe you or I are a tad stronger than some people. But we're still people. We still got our own priorities we gotta deal with. What we're supposed to do? How to use power? That's all up to you. Only you can decide what you're gonna do."

A father, Clark said. Perhaps that made some of the difference between them. But what was in the past was stuck there. Thinking about stuff like that was nothing more than a wasted thought experiment.

"Haha, even though I toldja to sit back?" Shirou couldn't help but laugh. Not at her, but just in surprise. Sure, it was an attempt to protect him, but he'd told her to do the exact opposite of that this time. So to do otherwise had to mean one thing. This desire, at the very least, had to have been born from her own will.

Raising his left hand, he wiped at her wet eyes while continuing to support her.

"Don't cry, then. Gotta look clearly if you wanna do something, right?" Clark was backing off and had forgiven him. That much had been made clear. At least from the farm boy, his life was in no peril. But he didn't know how everyone else would take take the cold-blooded murder of an innocent woman. There would, perhaps, be those who wanted to at least imprison him, if not condemn him to death.

But he didn't want that. Setsuna didn't either. If she wanted to stick around and help him out on her own will, and not on some stupid thing like duty, then he had no right to stop her. Nodding, he shot her his usual smirk.

"Alright. Wanna help, let's do it then. But first, you gotta stop lookin' like you're 'bout to pass out. Need a juice? Or food?"

He wasn't sure where he'd procure those things if they ended up having to bust their way out of here, but it wasn't like not knowing what she needed would do any good either.

Oh wait, the last time she collapsed, she needed a kiss for some reason, right?

"Or ya need another kiss? That what this is?"

@Josh M @Midnight Maiden @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Clark didn't reasoned. Clark knew the two men were never going to see eye to eye. Lana wasn't going to get justice. Once again, Clark had failed . Leaving with saying a word, Clark had to move on. Now it was time to go.

With Clark's debriefing over with, Clark was ready to go home. The Coalition would have Lex for his crimes, so maybe there was some justice. As went to the portal to take him home, A force was keeping him from going home. It was a curse. by Diablo, a parting gift from the monster to his last traitor. Anger and frustration were clear as day on Clark's face. He couldn't go home. He was stuck in Limbo.

After discussing the situation with some coalition member, Clark had his options. He was going to go to Avalon. However, Seeing friend Lucio about to leave, Clark stood up, and called to the D.j Clark had already said his goodbye to Lucio, so it would a shock to the D.j

"You Leaving?"
Lucio seemed to linger around the area,it seemed like the DJ had done every he had the energy for; he was tired. After everything that had happened, he was actually tired for once. He needed some time to...for once, kick back and look at everything he did from the safety of the only place that he knew that was truly safe;

Home. Home, sweet home. The DJ was making his way towards the shimmering gateways when he heard Clark's voice behind him. He turned, mustering a weak smile, as he always did.

"Huh? Oh...yeah, I was uh, jus' about to head back to my 'world', you know-- oh, crap, I didn't say goodbye, did I?" his eyes widened, realizing that he almost left his friend hanging in the wind.

But, Clark had something different in mind than just saying goodbye.

Smirking, Clark kicked the ground.

"I'm not able to leave, Lucio. Diablo, he cursed me. I'm not able to go home. the Coalition promised me they'd look into it. I'm just....."

Clark turned slightly, looking at the wall. Caught between anger and confusion, Clark looked at friend for help

"I'm lost, Lucio. what I'm suppose to do? I feel like this whole thing, this whole event is a test. Lana dying, being controlled as traitor, now I can't go home. My family and friends need me. I just feel so powerless."

Lucio listened intently to Clark's plight, frowning slightly as the man whom Lucio saw as practically invincible began to crumble under his own stress. Looking back at everything, it was all justified; Clark was given a bad wrap. Everything he had done, in Lucio's eyes, was carried with good heart. He didn't deserve what had happened.

No one did. Not even the worst among them.

Lucio looked down at his skates and tapped his chin. "I...well, Clark, I gotta head back. I don't know how I can..."

How he can keep those he cares about at home safe.

But.

But wait.

The gears spun in Lucio's head. Slow at first, like a fat bass building up in a song. He sputtered out, eyes widening as his head began to rise up; with it, so did his smile. A thought turning into idea. The bass rode on an upward spiral in his head. He scratched his locks and began to consider everything, but only for a few seconds. Not the smartest idea, but who cares, it'd be awesome while it lasted. Lucio was grinning; his wicked, defiant grin towards the static noise of despair. He blots those negative thoughts out, and he ain't hearing any of that noise right now. The road ahead was being paved, and it wasn't a super insane idea, but it was one that could work.

And, it was pretty goddamn cool.

Lucio looked to Clark, slowly approaching and resting a hand on his shoulder.

"You know how many times I gotta hear those words, Clark? 'I can't go home', 'I don't have a home'. I never got to tell you about...where I actually come from. How I became who I am today, and why I jus' do the things I do. I'm not jus' playin' around for fun and games; there's a purpose behind all of the music, and all of this junk I wear."

"I do music to change things. Not little things, man, big things. Society as a whole, from where I once stood, needed a voice. No one else was up to it, so I...well, took matters into my own hands, like a good man should, right? These rad guns n' skates were once used to hurt people. But, you know me better than anyone; I spin it around."

"I need help with this stuff. As much help as I can get...and, well, I dunno if you're down with multiversal travel, but--"

Clark knew exactly what Lucio's idea was.

"Hear me out; It's not a world too different from yours, I guess; maby a...couple years in the future compared to you? Like...oh, 60-something years-- y'know, that doesn't matter! You can crash at all my cribs, man! Be my roadie, help me on my tours! We can-- we can help out on the disaster relief efforts, travel around the world, speak about all the oppression in Brazil! Hell, take those Vishkar goons on the street, give 'em a good scare!!"

"...I don't wanna sound like some...business guy trynna strike a deal with you. But...Clark, think about it! Too much negativity in the world for us to jus' back down now."

"I always thought...the world could always use more heroes, yknow?"

Clark was good at reading people, and he could tell Lucio was genuine in every world. There was a sparkle in his eyes, like a child speaking about his dreams, because that's exactly what he is; Clark is everything Lucio is, and maybe even more. They could be a team again.

They could be heroes.

Clark could help but feel joy from Lucio's word. Lucio was a good man, and good friend. As Clark was about to A]agree, A object from Clark's pocket floated out, glowing blue light. It was the Crystal of Knowledge. Clark and Lex were battling over it before the two were taken.
latest

Grabbing it Clark smirked.

"Thank you Lucio. I'll go with you. This means a lot."

Joyfully, grabbing Lucio, he ran into the portal. Now in Lucio's world, Clark didn't stop. When he did, he realized he was surrounded by ice. The two were in Antarctica. Almost smug like, Clark would throw the Crystal into the snow. Turning to Lucio and pointing as the Crystal vanished.

'I know you want to go home Lucio. I know you have ton of things you want to do, but I want to show a little part of my world , my home world as a thank you. "

latest

"Welcome to the Fortress of solitude , Lucio."
Lucio's eyes widened at the shining object Clark had pulled out before they left, opening his mouth to speak before getting grabbed and dragged off towards the swirling gateway. Lucio was smiling wildly, waving goodbye to those that watched, including Riesbyfe. He managed to get one last look at everyone that stood in that room. Everyone that survived, and all the empty spaces left behind from those who were lost.

It was a good picture. Not the best, not the worst, but there was still a light in this team. A light that some had managed to carry all the way to the end.

Lucio savored the sight, before everything turned to white. A loud ringing of the ears, and a blinding flash as reality itself began to reconstruct itself. Lucio closed his eyes and rode it out.

And then everything got really, really, really cold. "oOOOOH MY GOD, THIS ISN'T THE FAVELA AT ALL!! DID WE TAKE THE WRONG--"

Lucio opened his eyes, just barely staring out at what stood in the distance.

The Fortress of solitude. A lone, massive pillar of shimmering ice that stood among a backdrop of lonely white. Lucio never did good in geography class back when he was in high school, but this wasn't anywhere near civilization. This was...in the arctic. A lonely fortress of ice laying in the arctic. Lucio didn't know what to think exactly; if it was related to the crystal or not, and why it was in Lucio's world if...

Well, he knew one thing; it was definitely Clark's doing. Because no normal man on Earth could deal with this cold, and Clark Kent is far from normal.

"Sweet c-c-c-christmas..." Lucio chattered in awe, gripping his arms and slowly freezing. Yes, he was still wearing a short-sleeve shirt. But Lucio didn't mind. He was too caught up in the awe.

Pulling Lucio close, he'd look his friend in the eyes.

"Don't worry, it's warm on the inside."

Special thanks to @CrunchyCHEEZIT Epilogue coming soon

Still notably upset, Clark took a breath and turned away. Taken a step back.

"I wasn't going to kill him. You're right, however. I know everything you said is right Lucio, but some wounds don' heal, Lucio. They just scar up. "

"You have I wrong from the start, Shirou. Taking a life is never just. Not for people like me."

Clark looked down, before glaring back at the man.

"Lex said you're one of the few people who could kill me. That means you and I? We're stronger than most people. My father, Jonathan, he made it clear. We're suppose to protect people. Not suppose to abuse my power, or use it selfishly. I've forgiven you, Shirou. I just wish you saw it my way."
Shirou's grip on his gun loosened, and though he perhaps surprisingly didn't look too riled up to begin with he seemed to visibly relax a bit.

"Protectin', huh? That what your dad taught you? Yeah, maybe you or I are a tad stronger than some people. But we're still people. We still got our own priorities we gotta deal with. What we're supposed to do? How to use power? That's all up to you. Only you can decide what you're gonna do."

A father, Clark said. Perhaps that made some of the difference between them. But what was in the past was stuck there. Thinking about stuff like that was nothing more than a wasted thought experiment.

"Haha, even though I toldja to sit back?" Shirou couldn't help but laugh. Not at her, but just in surprise. Sure, it was an attempt to protect him, but he'd told her to do the exact opposite of that this time. So to do otherwise had to mean one thing. This desire, at the very least, had to have been born from her own will.

Raising his left hand, he wiped at her wet eyes while continuing to support her.

"Don't cry, then. Gotta look clearly if you wanna do something, right?" Clark was backing off and had forgiven him. That much had been made clear. At least from the farm boy, his life was in no peril. But he didn't know how everyone else would take take the cold-blooded murder of an innocent woman. There would, perhaps, be those who wanted to at least imprison him, if not condemn him to death.

But he didn't want that. Setsuna didn't either. If she wanted to stick around and help him out on her own will, and not on some stupid thing like duty, then he had no right to stop her. Nodding, he shot her his usual smirk.

"Alright. Wanna help, let's do it then. But first, you gotta stop lookin' like you're 'bout to pass out. Need a juice? Or food?"

He wasn't sure where he'd procure those things if they ended up having to bust their way out of here, but it wasn't like not knowing what she needed would do any good either.

Oh wait, the last time she collapsed, she needed a kiss for some reason, right?

"Or ya need another kiss? That what this is?"

@Josh M @Midnight Maiden @CrunchyCHEEZIT
rsz_sad_by_teh_zombish-db2i1th.jpg

At first, the Absolute Angel could only assume Shirou would be upset with her outburst, see it as a sign of disobedience that needed ignored, if not outright punished. Of course, she had no reason to assume this, with how kindly he had been to her. But her mindset created by Kyoshiro had been set firm, and you know what they say about old habits.

In any case, luckily for her, two fortunate events came to be. First off, Clark seemed to slowly loosen up on the matter, seeming to be more disappointed than anything else. Which meant that, hopefully, he would cease to persist on punishing Shirou. That alone was a relief, not that she would let her guard down either way. But in addition, Shirou laughed when she expressed her desire to help despite his wishes.

That was new.

rsz_kyoshiro_to_towa_no_sora_by_teh_zombish-dat71zy.gif

Regardless, before she could answer his question confirming that she wanted to do so despite his own wishes, the angel was surprised by the male reaching to tenderly wipe her tears away, telling her crying wasn't going to help her get anything done. "...Shirou?" she murmured, staring at him with a mix of confusion and mild awe. Was that truly all he was worried about...? Her tears, not the fact that she'd just blatantly disobeyed-- or, at the very least, expressed a strong desire to? "I... I don't understand," she added, slowly shaking her head as she leaned on him. "You aren't upset? I haven't disappointed you..?" Admittedly, that was a foreign concept.

Nonetheless, per his request, she did her best to cease her tears, not wanting to displease him. Especially with how kindly he treated her, as though... Almost as though she were human. Or, well, she thought. She wasn't exactly entirely sure what it was like to be treated as a human for sure, but from how she had seen humans treat each other, this was the closest she'd come. And it felt--.. What was the word, again?

Nice? Odd? Good? Something like that.

Whatever the peculiar feeling she felt was, she did her best to disregard it, if only for the moment. There were priorities she had, and even if she didn't, Shirou's statement that she could help when she stopped looking so unsteady made her steel up with a solemn, shaky nod. Luckily or unluckily, depending on how you looked at it, she didn't need food or water or any of the things human did. As she had explained long- very long, evidently, longer than she knew -ago, she required something a bit less... Common, to get energy and recover from wounds. That something being a kiss on the lips. So Shirou's initial questions earned only a small shake of her head, the blonde about to explain once again, up until Shirou seemed to recall for himself.

"...Correct."

@Kaykay

Epilogue I.5
Journey to the mysterious Island

34wrBwq.jpg

The Grancypher, a grand skyship that sails through the Phantagrande Skydom. The Grancypher crew has many achievements, from saving the day many a time to taming many Primal Beasts than threaten various lands. One day, during their usual sky ventures, something strange happens.

jHYcZ42.png

"I feel something!" Lyria exclaims. "Over there!"

SkXJnV2.png

"A Primal Beast? Over there?" Vyrn felt a little curious. "Well, let's go tell those two about it!"

"I was thinking the same thing!" Lyria smiles. Lyria then points to a nearby floating island. "I think it's coming from there!"

"I don't think that island was on the map" Vyrn mentions. "Are you sure that's the one."

"Yes, I'm absolutely positive," Lyria says, "that's the one!"

"So, that's the one, huh?" a masculine voice sounded. "I've been itching for a place to explore. Yet another Primal Beast to meet and greet. At least we know we got here first before those Erste Empire guys got the chance."

"What're we waiting for?" a feminine voice, sounded, followed by the sound of a puff of smoke. "let's do this!"

"Good timing, you two!" Lyria and Vyrn would both say.

"You're pretty energetic today, Gran," Lyria indicates.

"You're pepped up as always, Djeeta!" Vyrn exclaims, "I can't think of anything that can bring you down!"

(To be continued in Epilogue II)

Farming...? It was the exact opposite of being an assassin, really. Low profile work, and you nurtured and celebrated life, rather than taking it away. A humble way of life, one that could be fulfilling and beneficial to the world. Why not?

Alice couldn't help but smile at the idea. "You know...that's exactly the kind of change I need."

@Verite
yH8P2KM.png

"Great! Just head down that hall and Miss Frizzle will take you where you need to go!" Kenji said cheerily as ever, clasping his hands together enthusiastically, "You could even use those things on your back to finely shop the vegetables! You should get a move on then!"

@Yun Lee

Epilogue Addendum
"Shields and Walls"

Set after the epilogue of Genesis.

07ce031c611d4104b94996fc79814e44.png

"I realize this has been a long time coming."

Two individuals sat within a dark room with only a table and two chairs on each side, one of whom happened to be a man with ties to the first Murder Game, or now that the news had gone out, the first Murder Games in any case, with the recent discovery of the Diablo Incident. He was Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and despite his world's ties to the Murder Games, he had kept it generally away from the greater multiverse's dealings. His own world was complicated as it was, with all sorts of villains and threats running around, but now, it was unavoidable.

With Tony Stark thrust into the so-called Dark Presence Incident, Thor in the Gravity Falls Incident, Ultron being taken and turned into an abomination as demonstrated in the Fuse Incident... It was inevitable that his world was connected to the Murder Games rather tightly, whether he liked it or not. And he would not be put in a situation where he'd be caught with his pants down again. If there was a next time, he made damn well sure to be ready.

With the recent discovery of the survivors of the Diablo Incident, it was ODMA that had approached Fury, and setting into stage the moment here and now.

43f7e98c02a7467cb06723b77ab66f62.png

"Indeed. Given the circumstances of your world, plus your skills as a seasoned leader, it goes without saying that it would be mutually beneficial to both of us if you would consider joining our cause."

The other individual on the other side of the table, Amanda Waller, founder and co-leader of ODMA, sat with her hands clasped together. She spoke to Fury with her typical no-nonsense attitude, but with a significantly less condescending, patronizing attitude compared to when she spoke to others she deemed... inferiors, to say the least, as she respected his abilities and experiences, despite her knowledge of him being relatively knee-deep at best.

Fury sat in silence for a moment, as though to ponder his next choice of action, but there was little he actually needed to ponder. This was, as Waller had said, a mutually beneficial venture. A total win-win situation. As long as he played his cards right.

"So... What'll it be, Mr. Fury? Will you be joining us?"

"..."

The eye-patched man remained reticent like before, until he eventually did get around to speaking. "I've considered it deeply, not that I exactly needed to do much of that, and... S.H.I.E.L.D. will join your little... ODMA organization, though under select conditions," he spoke firmly. Waller only raised an eyebrow in response, not needing to even open her mouth to communicate that she was interested in what terms were being laid out here.

"They aren't much. Simply... I'd like to ensure the protection of my own world from any and every threat that may come upon it, be it menaces native to that world and not," Fury said, clasping his hands together as he spoke, despite being aware of some Multiverse Directive encouraging otherwise, "More than that, I want to make one thing clear; S.H.I.E.L.D. is not becoming a part of ODMA, per se. Simply... joining with it, like... Siamese twins. That said, my command will also extend into your organization, and I'd prefer to have my voice have weight officially," he spoke, letting out a small, amused breath at his own crude analogy, though Waller didn't make such a sound.

Still, they seemed to be conditions the woman was content with.

"High demands, Mr. Fury. Quite a gamble to make such requests, but... This sort of business can be considered like gambling, can't it?" Waller inquired, before nodding, "Very well. I accept your terms. Welcome aboard, Mr. Fury."

"Welcome... to ODMA."

James Proudstar Warpath

James really wasn't certain how he felt about that. She certainly seemed at peace with it. He wasn't lying when he said he looked forward to the next time he'd see her. He slowly picked up the crown.

"I'd like to have this if no one else minds. "

He started to move away, passing Clark and Lucio.

" Gentlemen, safe journeys to you both. I hope to see you on my own path someday, as I try to take both of you as examples to follow. "

He then went to find Lucifer.

" Mister Lucifer, Mister Penny, I have decided to stay here. Join up and do what I Can to help. "

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Josh M

Reactions: Crow
Epilogue II
All aboard the Grancypher!

It has been a while since Cagliostro recreated her body. Cagliostro couldn't tell how long it was, actually. A few months? A year? A century? The seals that were laid upon her forced her to recreate her body inside the tomb that sealed her to begin with. It was back to square one, it seemed. Maybe this was fate, a cycle of doom that Cagliostro had to live through in her eternal, immortal life where death was removed from her dictionary. The lack of death made her above all mortals who would ultimately be equal when their demise came, but was it truly worth it?

Cagliostro would never see the light of day again, not for a long time, at least.

Or would she?

Just then, Cagliostro would begin to hear things from external to her eternal prison that was supposed to block all sound and sun.

"This power..." a feminine voice would say, "... it's really powerful, but it isn't that of a Primal Beast."

"Oh..." another voice would sound, "... I guess we came all the way here for nothing then... let's head back."

"Come on Vyrn! We just need to be a little more patient, isn't that right, Gran, Djeeta?"

"That's right, Lyria," a third voice, this time masculine, would speak, "though, what would a tomb this small be holding anyways?"

"Could be an underground passage, you know how much people like those~" a fourth voice, this time feminine, explains.

"Djeeta," the third voice sounds, "this island doesn't have much room for an underground passage."

"You won't know until you try, Gran~," the fourth voice reassures.

"Well, as long as it isn't Bill Cipher's elaborate chess board I'm all good," the third voice comments.

"No, it isn't Bill Cipher or any similiar being at all. He has no presence here," the first voice would confirm. "You can relax, Gran."

The fact that voices were near meant that the magical seal was fragile. It must be the presence of the ones who spoke. Cagliostro puts some effort into it, breaking out of the tomb and unsealing herself!

The tomb would crumble, shatter and shake, as the chains that bound this tomb would be obliterated!

OzMaeIU.png

"!!!" The third voice gasped.
"!!!" The source of the fourth voice nearly dropped her pipe as she was astonished.
"Wha- what?" the first voice she heard, emerging from a girl in blue, would sound.
"A- are you serious?" the second voice she heard, emerging from what appeared to be a little winged lizard, commented.

Cagliostro coughs from the dust that rumbled her tomb in her wake.

Bju3mr7.png

"Ah, I'm finally out of here..." Cagliostro gruffs, before turning to the group here and speaking in her bubbly voice. "Oh~ were you the people who unsealed me~?"

Cagliostro
~Genesis - THE END~

Feeling her cheeks heat up at the mention of the redhead, Azura nodded.

"I will make sure to, and may you and Alucard find the happiness you both deserve. If we do meet again, I would love to get to know you better. For now, this is farewell." with a small bow and smile she let the two lovebirds be, moving away to gather her thoughts on what would happen after finally departing from this realm, Hakuei's words causing thoughts to bounce around as she grasped at her pendant in thought. She wondered what her home looked like now? She also wondered...if Joshua would join her? That would be nice, and she knew her siblings would welcome him with open arms- maybe after a bit of teasing from Camilla-and if the war had ended in her absence then maybe they could spend the rest of their days relaxing. Who knew?

@Hana @The Myrmidon @Anybody else
"So then... looks like this adventure's come to an end."

It was a rather calm voice that echoed behind the princess, the cool and soothing sound of the gambler she had fallen in love with. The mercenary approached the young noblewoman with a smile, an almost depressed quality to it. Somehow, he knew that Azura would ask him to follow her, ask him to leave behind the world he knew back home, and he would ask the same thing of her.

Somehow, he had a feeling that they would both be disappointed by this end.

"Though that makes me wonder what our plans are now..."

"So then... looks like this adventure's come to an end."

It was a rather calm voice that echoed behind the princess, the cool and soothing sound of the gambler she had fallen in love with. The mercenary approached the young noblewoman with a smile, an almost depressed quality to it. Somehow, he knew that Azura would ask him to follow her, ask him to leave behind the world he knew back home, and he would ask the same thing of her.

Somehow, he had a feeling that they would both be disappointed by this end.

"Though that makes me wonder what our plans are now..."

Azura turned to see the myrmidon who she had wanted to see ever since she woke up here. From his smile and words, she knew what he meant.

"I've heard of an alternative world, but after away from home for so long...there's no telling what fate it's seen, or if anything has changed. I would ask you to come with me, but from that smile alone I have a feeling you wouldn't be able to come, and I wouldn't be able to go." she sighed, holding the man's hands in hers while her Naginata rested against a wall.

She tried to think of any alternatives she could. Who knows when they may see each other again? Although exposed to thw multiverse it didn't mean travelling would be easy in their cases.

@The Myrmidon

Status
Not open for further replies.