Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
There's no set time that I'll be online, but I do check in pretty often.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic-Medieval, Medieval, World-build, Suspense, Psychological, Supernatural, I do like a LITTLE bit of sci-fi but not as a full roleplay base, Slice-of-Life (though I'm not typically great at these), Romance/Fluff, Smut, Steampunk,
Untitled4_20210725160719.png
"Greetings,

I know your secret..

Please come to my mansion on December 11th, no later than 7PM, and please bring a small bag of your most precious belongings. Failure to do so will result in disallowed entry into my home.

Sincerely, Jackson Rochester"

That's what the letter in your hand reads. It's nice to receive an invitation to such an extravagant household, and everyone knew about Rochester Mansion. If they didn't, they surely knew about Jackson Rochester, eccentric engineer and public figure. He was treated more like the mayor than the actual mayor. He was the wealthiest man on this side of the country, so it was only natural the commonfolk treated him like royalty. Yes, this was all secondhand knowledge, information any resident of your quaint town would have. But the invitation is bothering you.

You have never met Jackson Rochester, or any of his associates for that matter. Yet he proclaims to know your secret. How could he possibly know? Why you, of all people? You never thought anyone would find out, let alone the wealthiest bachelor in the city.

You check the back of the envelope for an address. There is none. However, your name is there, plain as day, expertly written in cursive. Your name appears again in the actual invitation, so it can't be a mistake. Goosebumps raise your skin as you realize: Jackson Rochester knows your address, your name, and has proclaimed to know your darkest secret. And he has invited you to his mansion for what you assume is some sort of confrontation. You have no choice, you have to go. After all, you can't let this man leak your secret to anybody else.

So you show up on the 11th, with a small bag of your personal items as Mr. Rochester requested. You suppose it's not the strangest of requests. As you arrive, you are surprised to see that you are not the only one here. You glance around at the others. They are all dressed formally, just as you are. These people must have received the same invitation as you did. That means everyone here has some sort of dark secret they probably don't want revealed. They seem just as unsettled as you are.

Some people start chatting lowly with others, unable to sit still in the overly exorbitant foyer. It isn't until a voice booms from the staircase that everyone's attention is directed elsewhere. Jackson Rochester.

"Thank you all for attending this evening. I am very grateful that you have all shown up and followed my instructions."

Rochester stops and stares at the small crowd at the bottom of his stairs. He seems to make eye contact with everyone, studying them quietly. Then he makes eye contact with you and continues, "You must be perplexed as to how I know all of you. Well..." His voice trails off as he descends the stairs, using a golden cane to aid his steps. "It would be no fun if I revealed all of that, now would it?"

Rochester stops at the bottom, now on the same level as you and the others. He doesn't seem as tall as he did in the beginning. He smiles briefly and gestures with his cane.

"Come all of you. Follow me to the dining room."

You follow him reluctantly, glancing over at the others to see if you can catch a hint of what anyone else is thinking. Unfortunately, you miss their faces before they walk in front of you.

The evening proceeds into an extravagant, beautifully cooked 4 course dinner, where all the guests begin to mingle and relax a little. Everyone seems to be slowly losing their guard, even Mr. Rochester. But not you. The questions you first asked yourself when you stared at that invitation are still rattling around in your mind. What does he know? Am I really here because of my secret? Is this all some sort of joke...?

After deciding a moment, you put down your utensils and turn to Jackson. You open your mouth to ask, but just as you do, the power to the mansion cuts out.

Everything is pitch black, and you are unable to see even your hands in front of you. The other guests panic, just as you feel something wet hit your cheek.

The lights turn back on, and though you want to be, you're not the first to scream.

In front of you lay Jackson Rochester's head buried in his plate of food, blood pouring from his neck. He is staring right at you, and you could swear that he is still alive, trying to tell you with his eyes... But the light leaves his eyes before he can utter a word. Still panicking, the guests begin leaving the dining room and racing towards the front door.

"We're locked in!" One especially hysterical guest, trying with all their might to open the door, yells in fear and frustration. "WE'RE ALL LOCKED IN!"

You and the other guests stand in the foyer and begin to stare each other down. One of you committed murder tonight. Who's to say it won't happen again?

You know what you must do.

You have to find out who the killer is before everyone in the mansion ends up dead.

Fun murder mystery Roleplay!

One person is assigned the role of killer, and everyone else must use intuition and clues to figure out whose character is killing off the rest. Every kill will be notified to the victim through DMs, that way the killer won't have to post their deed on the IC thread and reveal who they are. The victim, however, must post their death scene. The killer will choose how you die.

You must explore the mansion and find out why the other guests are there. Rochester has left breadcrumbs for you to pick up on, if you are smart enough to find them.

Are you ready to solve the case of Jackson Rochester's untimely death? Who will be your allies? Who isn't going to play so nice? It's all up to you, and the other innocent guests in the mansion.

Character sheet requirements:

Your sheet may look however you want, as long as you have this basic information. Keep FCs either semi-real or real (preferably art though if you can.) I will not be accepting anime/simplistic cartoon FCs.

Name:
Nickname(s)/Alias(es): If Any
Appearance: [If no FC]
Habits:
Skills:
Fears:
Personality:
Personal Inventory: [UP TO
FIVE ITEMS]

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
General Rules to follow by.

-If you know and follow the rules of Iwaku, then you shall apply them here as well.

-You may have up to TWO characters for this roleplay. If you would like to control an NPC, please ask and be detailed about who you would like to control and why.

-Please understand that this game will be heavily reliant upon every player! If you know you are a busy person, please communicate! (I am a very busy person myself, I understand.)

-If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
Hey, I hope this is okay! Please tell me anything you want me to change. ^_^
Bearded Man.jpg

Name: Vincent Di Angelo
Nickname(s)/Alias(es): N/A
Height/Body: 6'4" Toned and Muscled Build

Habits:
  • Tobacco Smoker​
  • Whisky Drinker​
  • Fidgets with his Pipe while deep in Thought​
  • Stares at a photograph when he thinks no one is watching​
  • Too Willing to Resort to Fighting to Defend His Honor or Family​

Skills:
  • Great Athlete​
  • Amateur Boxing Champion​
  • Writing​
  • Problem Solving​

Fears:
  • His Mind Wasting Away​
  • Losing His Children​
  • Losing His Life's Work​
  • Heights​
Personality:

Vincent is stern an old fashioned, somewhat stoic and highly analytical with a tendency to people watch. Stubborn is a word that is often used to describe him as well, but, this is mostly in regard to his pride and world views. While he can come across as abrasive at times, he does tend towards being friendly with people he doesn't look down upon. Unfortunately, it isn't terribly difficult to wind up on the list of people that he looks down on. Vincent is prideful of his work, his children, and his physique, having worked hard nearly his entire life to maintain and challenge his body and mind.

Personal Inventory:
  • Engraved Pipe with a Stag's Skull Carved into the Bowl and Text along the Shaft.​
  • A Gold Jeweled Pen Given as a Reward for his Literary Work​
  • An Unfinished Novel he Works on when he has Free Time​
  • A Silver Flask Full of his Favorite Whiskey​
  • A Small Pouch Containing a Mixture of Homegrown Tobacco and a Little Something Extra​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gladis and A Crow
Hey, I hope this is okay! Please tell me anything you want me to change. ^_^
View attachment 219163

Name: Vincent Di Angelo
Nickname(s)/Alias(es):
Height/Body: 6'4" Toned and Muscled Build

Habits:
  • Tobacco Smoker
  • Whisky Drinker
  • Fidgets with his Pipe while deep in Thought
  • Stares at a photograph when he thinks no one is watching
  • Too Willing to Resort to Fighting to Defend His Honor or Family

Skills:
  • Great Athlete
  • Amateur Boxing Champion
  • Writing
  • Problem Solving

Fears:
  • His Mind Wasting Away
  • Losing His Children
  • Losing His Life's Work
  • Heights
Personality:

Vincent is stern an old fashioned, somewhat stoic and highly analytical with a tendency to people watch. Stubborn is a word that is often used to describe him as well, but, this is mostly in regard to his pride and world views. While he can come across as abrasive at times, he does tend towards being friendly with people he doesn't look down upon. Unfortunately, it isn't terribly difficult to wind up on the list of people that he looks down on. Vincent is prideful of his work, his children, and his physique, having worked hard nearly his entire life to maintain and challenge his body and mind.

Personal Inventory:
  • Engraved Pipe with a Stag's Skull Carved into the Bowl and Text along the Shaft.​
  • A Gold Jeweled Pen Given as a Reward for his Literary Work​
  • An Unfinished Novel he Works on when he has Free Time​
  • A Silver Flask Full of his Favorite Whiskey​
  • A Small Pouch Containing a Mixture of Homegrown Tobacco and a Little Something Extra​
He is lovely, no worries!

• Thank You
Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph

◇ Update ◇

Just letting everyone know that the DEADLINE for submitting
your character sheets is going to be Monday, August 16th.

☆•° Happy creating °•☆

Last edited:
Name: Jeremiah Silver
Nickname(s)/Alias(es): Jer, Jeremy, Remy
Height/Body: 6ft, muscular, toned, tanned, scarred
Appearance: His black hair is cut short, but he's growing it out, so his hair's a bit longer than an inch. His eyes are hazel colored, and somehow his face looks the best when he's wearing a smile. He's described as being handsome with a dash of pretty, having a harder time growing any sort of beard. At the most, it's been five-o'clock shadow. He wears a pair of glasses that tend to make him look a little nerdier, which is mostly for show but he's starting to need it. The barest hint of a scar can be seen on the left side of head, just peeking out from under his hair.
He wears long-sleeved shirts and pants to hide the scars that cover his body. Looks surprisingly amiable.

Habits:
-Fidgets with his phone when nervous
-Sits with his back to the wall and facing all exits
-Scarfs down food quickly, as if someone's going to take it from him-
-Does breathing exercises when someone starts to anger him

Skills:
-Excellent at brawling-specializes in bodyguarding/self-defense
-Knowledge of STEM- emphasis on human-related sciences
-Using his brawn to solve his problems
-Accounting

Fears:
-Spiders
-Being Found
-Losing his little brother
-Murdering someone

Personality: He's generally kind and polite to others, with a willingness to be there for those who needs it. He tries to be thoughtful, but when he can't be thoughtful he turns to pragmatism and practicality. He prefers to let others take the lead unless he has to step up for himself, in which he'll fight to defend himself, which can quickly become nasty if he chooses it to be. He does have anger deep inside him, but he keeps it pushed down for a reason, as he can get destructive when angry. He can socialize with others, but isn't much of a people person. He has a streak of paranoia that's been ingrained into him, so he tends to be distant, letting others reveal things about themselves before offering up any information. The paranoia feeds into his everyday life, so he risks getting arrested by carrying a weapon, as well as spending his free time maintaining his physique and practicing his skills, sometimes to the point of exhaustion.

Personal Inventory:
-Small Hunting Knife
-Wallet
-Cell Phone
-Mini first aid kit (the tiny ones with a few bandaids, like two aspirin or acetominaphen, one or two packets of A&D ointment, maybe one or two tums/Pepto-Bismol, but it's like the size of a small wallet at most.)
-handkerchiefs (extra long)

• Love
Reactions: A Crow
IMG_0676.JPG
(Face claim: Jordan Nichols ( With a bit of beard added from faceapp)
Name: Rafael Benjamin Starr
Nickname(s)/Alias(es):RB
Height/Body: 6'5 inches tall, well built
Habits:
-Nervously chewing on his upper lip when he is lying
-Fiddling with his fingers if he has nothing to preoccupy himself
-Has to sit towards windows as he gets anxious not seeing outisde.
- Can go into rambling if football or a topic of interest comes up.
-Mixes up letters occasionally when reading, often with e and i
-Doesn't let anyone touch his bag
-Chews on a pen when he is nervous
-Fiddles with his locket when nobody his looking

Skills:
-Great at making plans
-Speed reader ( But doesn't always process what he reads well.
-Athletic
-Is good at cooking ( Above average)
-Good at long distance throws

Fears:
-His secret coming out before he is ready.
-Blood
-Lose of control
- Anything that could prematurely end his football career
-Blood

Personality: RB is the exact opposite of every quarterback you have ever heard about on the news. He's incredibly sensitive, caring about the plights of others and always willing to lend an ear to listen to what they have to say. He's incredibly kind, often giving any spare money he can to the homeless and charity. He is soften spoken and rarely is ever violent anywhere outside of the football feed. Despite this, he also can be a closed off to people he distrust as he has been hurt too often in the past. Despite this, he often tries to be happy go lucky, offering whatever he can. He also suffers a bit from anxiety and depression, but masks that often and tries to look on the bright side, no matter how impratical it was.

Personal Inventory:
-His very first football that he ever scored a touch down with ( Within a round bag)
-An incredibly chewed up pencil
- His cellphone
-A locket that contains a photo
- His keys which as a pocket switch back, a ton of key chains and a small mini football
___________________________​
  • Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 7.18.03 PM.png
(Face claim: Alexis Papas)
Name: Maximillian Iourdanou III
Nicknames: Not Max, Seriously, he doesn't like being called Max.
Height/Body: 6'0, Average build
Habits:
-
Is constantly fiddling with his hair and hair gel to make sure that it remains perfect
-Researches everything before he decides to do anything about it.
-Measures value of a person based on appearance and their accomplishment as opposed to talking to them
-Hums whenever he is nervous
-Constantly taps his left foot whenever he is impatient or bored.
-Has an unhealthy addiction to pills of an unknown origin
-Solve logic puzzles on his phone
Skills:
-Can calculate an object's worth with a simple google search and a glance or two
-Charismatic
- Accounting
-Heavy interest in puzzles ( especially in logic puzzles) and often is able to figure them out quickly
-Semi-athletic
-Incredibly intelligent ( but often acts stupid on topics if he needs to)
-Skilled at minor manipulation
-Pianist
Fears:
-Being disowned by his family.
-Losing his pills
- Being caught manipulating someone
-Being deemed as stupid
-Bugs
-Have to spend a day in an unclean setting
-Going broke
Personality: Do you know those rich asshole children who never worked a day in their life, hold themselves in high regard and brag about their wealth? Yeah, that's Max in a nutshell, despite the fact that his father built their wealth from scratch. Max however, takes as his right to control said money and often can act with zero chill finding human intereaction to be tedicious. He has no patience for stupid people or stupid things. He also regards himself as emotionless (coming off as a sociopath), though there is some small thread of humanity if you dig deep enough.
Personal Inventory:
-Maximum hold hair gel that keeps his hair in perfect place
- His work bag ( including his laptop and its charger)
- Pill bottle containing 37.5 pills of an unknown origin
-Cell phone
-His wrist watch that is digital and act as a wifi hot spot​

(Let me know if there is anything you want changed)

• Spicy
Reactions: A Crow

◇ Update ◇

Disregard the previous update. I am extending the sign up period to September 3rd. I've been rather busy and I know some others have been, too. So.
I better see some more characters by then or I'm going to haunt all of you.

☆•° Happy creating °•☆

1b759e6b-0d82-4a4a-b59f-f62e28aec26a-jpeg.219159

Eliza Bordeaux
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

NICKNAMES/ALIASES
Liz

HEIGHT/BODY
176 cm
Hourglass, Slender

OCCUPATION
Jacob's Manager

HABITS
She always dresses to impress.
Always wears heels to make herself taller.
Has a tendency to talk over other people.
Twirls her hair when flirting.
She is rarely if ever seen without gloves.
Smiles when she's angry.
Has impeccable posture.
She's always been a bit of a thrill-seeker.

SKILLS
Planning
Organizing
Accounting
Reading people
She's fairly proficient at playing the piano
Aside from English, she speaks German, French, and some Mandarin

FEARS
Boredom
Lack of control
Losing Jacob

PERSONALITY
If one were to sum up Eliza in a few words, the first that come to mind are confident, cunning and fierce. Some would ascribe to her the attributes of a whirlwind, crashing into a place with the force of a storm, and towing those that happen to stand in her path along for the ride whether they are prepared for it or not. Furthermore, she is a great knower of people, well versed in the art of pushing and prodding to get someone where she needs them to be, and masterfully twisting reality in their eyes to suit her needs.

Eliza is, in the truest sense of the word, a contradictory individual. She enjoys pushing boundaries and taking risks, yet only as long as she feels she can maintain a certain sense of control over what is happening around her. She fears losing it more than anything, yet her complete aversion to boredom often leads her into situations where it may very well happen. It is as though she constantly walks a tightrope, flirting with danger while simultaneously maintaining certain parameters of safety, and trying her best to never tip too far one way or the other.

PERSONAL INVENTORY
Makeup kit
Cellphone
A small tablet
Contraception pills
A box of matches

Jacob Bordeaux
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

NICKNAMES/ALIASES
Jake

HEIGHT/BODY
179 cm
Rectangle, Slender

OCCUPATION
Violinist

HABITS
He avoids eye contact.
Fiddles when nervous.
Chews his bottom lip.
Walks with a bit of a slouch.
Can often be seen wearing a slight frown.
Tends to run his hand through his hair when he's thinking.

SKILLS
Playing the violin
Also proficient in piano
He has started composing his own pieces
He is fluent in French
He tends to get along well with animals
He's also a quick reader
He has an excellent memory

FEARS
Failure
Fire
Disappointing Eliza
Anyone ever finding out what he did

PERSONALITY
Compared to Eliza, Jacob's personality is considerably more muted. In fact, when they appear together, he has a tendency to meld somewhat into the background, even though technically he has the greater star power of the two. Neither commanding nor fierce, his disposition seems to be of a considerably gentler nature than his sister's. Indeed, some would describe him as awkward, insecure, and more than content with letting Eliza take the reins in any public exchange.

Yet what he lacks in social fluency, Jacob more than makes up for in raw talent. In fact, when he is allowed to engage with his greatest passion, he shines like no other. Although born a native English speaker, music is the language of his soul, and there is nothing he loves more than to sit down at a piano, or take a violin in his hands, and play.

It is his safe haven; the only place left for him to escape the dark secret buried deep within his heart.

PERSONAL INVENTORY
Cellphone
A folder containing music sheets
A simple ballpoint pen
A notebook
A broken earring​

Last edited:
Katrina

Name: Katrina Francis
Nickname(s)/Alias(es): Kitty
Height/Body: 5'4"/ Slight and thin

Habits:
  • A nervous eater
  • Hypochondriac and germaphobe
  • Wrings her hands and jiggles her limbs when she's nervous
  • Prone to pacing
  • Stares unabashedly at others
  • Constantly preening
Skills:
  • Quick memorization of written texts.
  • Voice emulation
  • Incredibly good at money management
  • A quick-thinker/improviser
  • Troubleshooting tech
Fears:
  • Poverty
  • Snakes and spiders
  • Getting sick
  • Enclosed spaces
  • Aging

Personality:

Katrina Francis became a household name three years ago when she enraptured audiences in Curb Your Will. Bewitched by her beautiful eyes and fearless on-screen nature, she quickly became synonymous with the ultimate it girl: beauty, brains, and courage. Loved by her fans. Adored by the press.

But reality is oh-so disappointing. Behind the glimmer and sheen of award shows and glamorous restaurants, Katrina is the very personification of anxiety. A pacing knot of nerves, Katrina is beset by many fears and concerns, and they manifest best in her high-strung mannerisms and her own jumpy nature. Still, the woman is assertive in what she wants. Fear of her fellow man can only restrain her for so long.

Personal Inventory:
  • A locket necklace with a worn piece of string inside
  • A small, pearl-encrusted handheld mirror
  • A sheer black fan
  • A pack of chewing gum