Sexuality: (All are accepted)
Birthday: November 11th
Ethnicity: Caucasian American

Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Fashion:
Distinguishing Marks: (So in the US and I think other places, tattooing kids is illegal but if they have one, I'd love to know why)
Health Issues:

Positive Personality Traits: (at least 5)
Negative Personality Traits: (at least 5)
Skills:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Secrets:
Fears: (I promise I won't use this against you. WINK)

Family: (Tell me all about em! Their ages! Names! Occupations! And I promise I won't use this information to like...kill them. Promise :) )
Pets: (See above)

How did you come to join the Heroes? "I got hit twice by these monsters but it only took the first time for me to join the team. Too bad monsters don't give a crap if you rally together cause my sister got snatched the day after I joined." The first time monsters were introduced into her life was when her dad was hit with cupid's arrow. Thankfully the police were reluctant to shoot one of their own, so they had him locked away instead. Anais can't visit him because her father was charged with being a sexual predator and her grandmother fears that he'll go after Anais.

The second time Anais encountered monsters was when on Easter day when her sister threw a big fit over how their grandmother should have bought her a new dress instead of trying to give her an antique hand me down. Anais tried to calm her sister down and get her to stop being so ungrateful but somehow she lost track of her and her sister was never seen again after supposedly wandering off.
Were you born in Albright? If not, why did you come here? "Yes, my parents were born and raised here and planned to do the same with me. I think my grandma's thinking of moving away though..."
How do you feel about the other Heroes? (I need feedback for each one)

Extra:

[/hr]

Last edited:

qrAQYIi.png

[/hr]

"Ingrid!"

"INGRID!"

"INGRID APRIL! Get your ass down here, girl!"

The girl in question snickered at her foster mom's last command. Gloria thought she was in her room, trying to avoid her chores but if she knew where Ingrid really was, she would beat the shit out of her. Because Ingrid was sitting on the roof. And not like one of those useless house balconies that didn't have door to access it, nope! Ingrid was straddling the triangular roof, eyes glued on the sky in anticipation of witnessing the sunrise.

Make no mistake, Ingrid was not a fucking hippie. She didn't worship the sun or do bikram yoga whilst listening to the sounds of nature. She just always liked the thrill of witnessing natural phenomenon in an odd and potential dangerous place. Like on the roof. She'd done this about a thousand times before, sometimes with her youngest foster sibling, Janet, and sometimes with her foster brother, Adam. Her other foster sister, Monroe was terrified of heights so she relied on Ingrid retelling the events in exaggerated fashions. This time though, Ingrid had no company. The social worker had taken Adam to visit his mom at rehab, and Janet was sick with a stomach bug.

"Girl! I swear to our gracious God in high heaven, wan' I get hold o' ya, I'm gonna whip the skin right off ya! I promise!" As her foster mom shrieked from who knows where in the house, the Jamaican accent she tried so hard to push down, began to creep out and that's how Ingrid knew she was really getting pissed. Ingrid sighed in exasperation before scrambling to her feet and started to walk carefully to the edge of the roof that was closest to the ground. She'd forgotten how angry Gloria could get when any of the kids were with their social workers, because she always thought they were bad mouthing her--which they would never do because although Gloria was a raging bitch, she wasn't as bad as the foster parents they had encountered over the years.

"Alright, I'm coming." Ingrid grumbled under her breath as she reached the edge of the roof, but before she could crouch down to climb off, the sun seemed to burst from the horizon, bathing her in it's golden light. Ingrid stopped to shield her eyes, and cocked her head to the side when she saw something poking out from the rain gutter. "Wh...what?" She said to herself as she grasped the object and gently pulled it from the gutter.

It was a letter--a fancy gold and blue one--and it was addressed to her. "Why the fuck is it up here--Oh, that bitch!" Ingrid snarled, her heart thudding in her chest. Only Gloria would do something as shitty as hide her letters in such a seemingly unreachable place. Ingrid had half a mind to go down and cuss her out but she wanted to read the letter first. Maybe...Maybe it was from her parents. She'd never met them and even her social worker didn't know if they were alive or not. So maybe--

All hope of meeting her parents disappeared when she read the first few lines of the letter. Ah, so it was an elaborate scam. Or maybe some college was getting desperate for students and had concocted this fuckery to get people enrolled. "Figures." She snorted, trying to brush off her earlier feelings of sappiness. She was about to crumple it up when she saw the last line about saying the phrase three times. "What is this Bloody Mary?" She scoffed, but what was the harm in saying it?

"I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true."

"I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true."

"I will allow myself to come to you--

"INGRID APRIL CHAPMAN!!" Gloria screamed, and Ingrid looked down to see that her foster mother had found her, and true to her word, she was holding a switch that looked like it could tear Ingrid's skin off in one swipe.

--this is my destiny. I am one and true." Ingrid finished just to be a petty little shit and leave Gloria waiting longer. She was gonna get the shit beat out of her anyway so why not--"Oh my god!" She yelped, as blue smoke began to swirl around her. Gloria began screaming in terror, along with Ingrid who began backing up rapidly trying to avoid the smoke but it soon engulfed her.

She then found herself in a room, next to three other people who looked as confused as her. "What the hell just happened?" She demanded, and then noticed that she was surrounded by a lot of weird looking people and a...Unicorn? "What...the...fuck." Was all she could say.

[/hr]

Valley of the Dolls
Marina and the Diamonds

xizOt2N.png

[/hr]

BASIC

Full Name - Mathias Lorenzo Throrn
Nicknames/alias' - The Doll Maker
Villain
Age - 40
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Gay
Birthday - January 3rd
Astrological Sign - Capricorn

APPEARANCE

Height -
Weight -
Build -
Hair -
Eye -
Piercings -
Markings -
Complexion -
Mode of Dress/Outfit -
Extra -

PERSONAL

Outer Personality -
Inner Personality -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Hobbies/Talents -
Fears -
Health Ailments -

ABILITIES

Powers - (Max of 3)
Power Limitations -
Weapons -
Costume -

RELATIONS

Family -
Friends -
Enemies -
Rival -
Significant Other -
Crush -

HISTORY

Backstory -

Theme Song -
Extra -
FC: David Gandy

[/hr]

Last edited:

Sand
Nathan Lanier

SyqTJci.png

[/hr]

BASIC

Full Name - Erica Malone
Nicknames/alias' - Nomad
Hero
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Pansexual
Birthday - July 30th, 1986
Astrological Sign - Leo

APPEARANCE

Height -
Weight -
Build -
Hair -
Eye -
Piercings -
Markings -
Complexion -
Mode of Dress/Outfit -
Extra - Ever since developing her powers, Erica has not been able to maintain a permanent physical form and spends 90% of her time as a stream of dust and other sediment. She can speak in this form but her speech sounds like whispers.

PERSONAL

Outer Personality -
Inner Personality -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Hobbies/Talents -
Fears -
Health Ailments -

ABILITIES

Powers -
Dust Manipulation- The power to manipulate dust as well as the power to transform into or have a physical body made up of dust.
Partial Disease Immunity - The power to be immune to most diseases.
Thermal Resistance - The power to survive in extreme temperatures.
Power Limitations -
She cannot maintain a physical form for more than three minutes and after each interval she must rest for long periods of time because it takes a lot out of her. Because of this she chooses to remain in dust form.

Strong winds or people with air manipulation powers, can easily blow her away and scatter her if they choose to.

Her powers are useless against water or water manipulators, as she cannot manipulate dust when it is heavy/damp.
Weapons -
Costume - She had it made before she realized she'd never be able to wear it. [spoili]
33b91333d8abe3acd95cd725e7a31953.jpg
[/spoili]

RELATIONS

Family -
Friends -
Enemies -
Rival -
Significant Other -
Crush -

HISTORY

Backstory -

Theme Song -
Extra -
FC: Danielle Ellsworth

[/hr]

Last edited:

WI5knNB.png

Will felt terrible when Sam started crying. She thought that she'd been being friendly! Shed never dealt with someone so delicate before though, so maybe her personality was just too intimidating for him? She made a mental note to come off in a muted way next time--well she'd try, she wasn't quite good at being not boisterous and excitable. She liked Sam though, and she wanted to be his friend, so she would try her hardest. And hey! Maybe after being friends for awhile, Sam would come into himself. Will couldn't see how someone could be jittery all their life and figured that it was a matter of first day butterflies. He'd probably calm down eventually.

But still, that took care of the future but what about the present? Will and tears did not mesh. She wasn't good with displays of emotion, public or private. She felt like a complete douche, but Will ducked her head, hoping Mayra would do the comforting. But before the other girl could even get out more than "Oh no, Sam.", an older student stalked up to them and began picking on Sam. Will stared at the guy--Eduardo-- in disbelief. He was one of HSSI's Top Ten? Him? Will was disappointed to know that HSSI even had assholes like him. She could tell right off the bat that this guy was more villain than hero, or worse, he was a hero for the glory and not the people, aka, a huge douchebag.

Will watched as Mayra got in the bully's face and read him the riot act. Will found herself mesmerized by the other girl's boldness and protective stance. She was awesome. Pure awesome.

Soon though, Mayra was joined by the guy from the bus--Rei who took a more blue collar route and threatened Eduardo and his minions with evidence from his phone. Will admired him too, she wouldn't have thought to do that, she was more of a 'let's square up' kinda girl. But threatening the guy was genius. Suddenly, Eduardo's minion #1 used some type of tech power to effectively remove Rei's blackmail.

Aw crap...Will thought. She'd hoped the guy would get scared off by the combined efforts of Mayra and Rei, but it seemed he was in for the long haul. Guess he's top ten for a reason. But that doesn't mean he get's to be a complete asshat. Will thought, and when Eduardo slammed his hands on the table, Will shot up and grabbed her half eaten bread roll and threw it right into the guy's face.

"You want some food? HERE YOU GO!!" She yelled, grabbing another roll and holding it like a quarterback with a football. "Still hungry, Douchardo? Cause I got more!" In hindsight she shouldn't have thrown the first 'punch' but he shouldn't have tried to pick on her friend.

bTRV60g.png

Name: Noemi Whittaker
Birthday: July 12th
Appearance: Noemi is a curvy woman with flawless tawny brown skin, shiny black hair that frames her form. Her eyes are almond shape and almost cat like. Noemi adores make up and it's rare to see her without at least eyeliner and lipstick. For attire, she dances all over the color wheel and she's probably worn nearly every color. She's a blouse and skirt kind of gal, though she will wear a fine pantsuit once in awhile, as well as a few dresses.
Personality:
Other notes:
Safe Haven used to be named DuPont Tower and was a luxury hotel and spa that served only those who had money to afford the lavish amenities. However, Noemi has turned it into a low rent housing area for homeless people who earn their keep by being employed in the many businesses the tower holds.
FC: Anita Marshall
Residence: (note that if this is the Building Owner for a new building, you must include the Building Creation Form in the same post)
Workplace: Safe Haven
Who invited/recruited you: Myself! (or I guess you, technically since you made the banner?)

SWweL7a.png
Building Owner: Noemi Whittaker
Intended Usage: Residential and Commercial (Basically shelter for homeless but also providing them jobs in the stores)

Last edited:

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Last edited:

Name: Jasmine 'Jazz' Watts
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Occupancy:​

Personality Goods: Spunky, Imaginative, Helpful
Personality Bads: Clumsy, Skeptic, Loud, Lazy, Sloppy

Hobbies and Skills:

True Power: (Replication + the random power here) = To be determined.

Background:
A true victim of 'middle child' syndrome, Jazz has never reached her full potential. Or at least that's what her parents always tell her when they come to visit her in her matchbox apartment.

It's not as though her parents neglected her as a child, it's just that Jazz has always been laid back to the point of being lazy and figured her brothers produced enough success for the entire family. As young children, all three Watts children were rambunctious and full of energy but sometime during middle school, Jazz's energy seemed to deplete and she settled into blissful mediocrity.

During high school, Jazz's brother Jacob was the captain of the football team, a mathlete and student council president. Jazz and her little brother Jack's high school years were occupied by playing video games. The only different between Jack and Jazz's mutual hobby was that Jack made a career out of it.

When graduating rolled around, Jacob got a full ride scholarship to a science and tech university in the US, Jack became an internet celebrity and Jazz...Became a full-time freeloader until her parents got sick and tired of her lazing around and 'recreational' activities, and gave her the boot.

If it wasn't for her brother who apparently became the master of making connections while at his fancy STEM university, Jazz would have ended up as a homeless person or worse. Thankfully, Jacob was able to get her a job as the receptionist at a lab.

"Dyson Spheres, the chameleon of the scientific world. Heh. That's actually pretty clever, I should write that down and put it in my book later..."

FC: Ayame Gouriki

QFxElGv.png

8:00 AM at Honey Bee Junior High, home of the Black Bears
The school was a melting pot of city kids and kids bused in from Albright, a small town that if not for their mayor, Mortimer Thompson, would have been overlooked when school district boundaries were drawn. It was easy to forget Albright due to the meager population and generally private people it was home to. Despite their unassuming presence, however, kids from Albright weren't readily accepted at Honey Bee Junior High. Albright children weren't like city kids, and they often affected the rest of the school's population with their problems.

Like the one Principal Gloria was addressing at the moment.

The school's auditorium was packed with every grade and Principal Gloria stood on the stage looking very upset. Her usually prim and proper look was ruined by her cheeks that were red with rage, and her curly hair that stuck to her forehead with sweat. She was gripping the sides of the podium and glaring down at the students wedged into the too small, auditorium seats. Behind her, the vice principal, Mr. Jackson was comforting the school's trembling, librarian, Mrs. Mosley.

"Once again, whoever is responsible for the--absolutely, horrific state of the library, please come forward." Principal Gloria demanded, veins popping up along her temple. "Whoever you are, you should be ashamed! Only a truly, revolting, deranged person could do what was done in our once beautiful library!" She shrieked, slamming her hands against the podium. Vice Principal Jackson cringed and abandoned Mrs. Mosley to whisper worriedly in the principal's ear.

"I don't give a damn, about lawsuits! Whoever committed that atrocity in the library better come forward or I will be forced to punish EVERYONE!" At her statement, the auditorium erupted with outbursts of rage. The city kids' faces darkened with hatred as they jabbed accusatory fingers at any Albright kids they could identify, because ever since they came to the school, weird things occurred every year before Halloween, like a sick tradition. The city kids weren't saints but smearing nearly every book in the library with what appeared to be animal guts, was not their MO.

"Alright, settle down! Settle down!" Principal Gloria barked, but her commands were drowned out by the enraged city kids who were beginning to rally and chant for the Albright kids to "GTFO". Suddenly, a scream pierced the air and the noise died almost immediately, as Georgette Baker the school's secretary and the only staff member from Albright, lumbered onto the stage. Her appearance was even more disheveled than the principal's and her eyes darted rapidly from side to side. Her clothes which usually suffocated her plump frame, looked loose on her body and despite still being overweight, the woman's face looked gaunt.

"Are you alright, Ms. Baker?" the vice principal asked, hesitantly placing a hand on Ms. Baker's shoulder.

"It's the shadows." The woman said in a trembling voice.

"What?" the vice asked, leaning in and regretting it immediately, when Ms. Baker grabbed the lapels of his jacket and shook the man like a ragdoll. "THE SHADOWS!" She screamed, releasing him roughly and turning her gaze to the children, frozen in their seats.

"They laugh at me. They follow me. I - I thought that I was safe here, but they must have--They must have followed...The wicked shadows..." She sobbed, fat tears streaming down her face as she trembled on stage.

"Alright, Ms. Baker, maybe you should take the day off." Principal Gloria suggested, reaching to take the secretary's arm. "NO! THE SHADOWS ARE HERE! AND SOON THEY WILL BATHE OUR WORLD IN THEIR UNHOLY DARKNESS!" Ms. Baker screamed rushing towards Principal Gloria who retreated while yelping in terror. The P.E teacher, Ms. Beauregard and the school nurse, Mr. Fitzgerald latched onto the crazed secretary in an attempt to restrain her, while Vice Principal Jackson snagged the mic, "School's dismissed we'll see you all Monday. Don't forget to do your homework!" He blurted out before spinning around to help his fellow staff secure the wild woman behind him.

As the students filtered out of the auditorium, police officers raced in. The multiple students who tried to sneak a peak of their school secretary being tackled by police officers while screaming hysterically, were hastily removed until all of the students and a few staff members stood outside the now barricaded and police taped school. And while some city kids resumed their rallying for the removal of the Albright kids, and said small town kids argued their innocence; four kids slipped away.

IIzlo6w.jpg

Anais Greer, Justice Jones, Ximena Baker and Megan Kingston waited until they had gotten a safe distance away from the crowd before discussing the recent event.

"What the fuck!?" Anais exploded, more confused than angry. "How the hell could Ms. Baker know about those freaky shadows?" She demanded, running her hands through her hair. From the corner of her eye, she saw an ambulance racing down the street towards the school. Laurel Hospital. "Oh shit, that's probably for Ms. Baker. Guys, we need to talk to her."

"We've got to check out her house too." Justice pointed out, and rolled her eyes at Anais' blank look. "For clues to her crazy?" She prompted, and Anais' mouth formed an 'oh!' before she nodded.

"So who's gonna go where?"

Interactions:

Last edited:

Full Name: Dahlia Lanius nee Whitaker
Nicknames: Mom, Ma
Birthday: 2/20/1969
Orientation: Straight
Modus operandi/MO: She loves to make people feel so comfortable that they let their guard down. It's easier to do this with single men, housewives and college students.
CEO for Peach Tree Spa (front for gambling ring)
Owner of Faith Haven Homeless Shelter (front for human trafficking)​

Health Ailments: None
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 156 lbs
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Markings: Greenish-blue birthmark on shoulder, long scar on outer right thigh​

Negative Personality Traits: Manipulative, Malicious, Crafty, Insensitive, Petty
Positive Personality Traits: Inventive, Persuasive, Organized, Keen, Loving to family
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Secrets:
Taboos: Old people and not because she respects them, it's just that there's no point since they always have one foot in the grave anyway and are useless for organs. Sometimes she doesn't sell babies because she wants the child as a grandchild .​

How do you feel about the good child?
What are you doing to do to help the good child realize his inner evil?
Who is your favorite sibling? Or extended relatives.
Who do you think is the most annoying sibling? Or extended relative.
Do you have any friends outside of the family?
Do you have any love interests?
What is your fondest memory?
What is your most cringe inducing memory?

Other: (FCs, theme songs etc.)​

FC: Vanessa Bell Calloway

Last edited:

GENERAL
Name
Nickname
Sexuality:
Ethnicity:
Job:
Power:
Power Weakness:

LAPPEARANCE
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eye Color:
Body:
Clothing Style:
Tattoos:
Piercings:

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
Hobbies:
Strengths: (something you're good at)
Weaknesses: (something you are bad at)
Phobias:
Ailments:

HISTORY (optional for background history)
Reason for wanting to help or hurt people?

RELATIONSHIPS

Friends:
Enemies:
Crushes:

A + E
Clean Bandit

Sit Still Look Pretty
Daya

You're Such A
Hailee Steinfeld

Mi Gente
J Balvin, Willy William, Beyonce

hKvZqV8.png

Face-claim : Peter Badenhop
General
Full Name : Felix Daniel Ortega
Nicknames: Dan, Danny,
Sex: Male

Appearance
Height:
Body Type:
Weight:
Hair Description:
Eyes:
Piercings:
Tattoo's/Markings
Scars:
Clothing Style:
Pets:

Job:
Sexuality/Alignment: [hetero, homo, pan, bi, etc.]

Personality
Intelligence level:
Personality Traits: Describe in Paragraph or Bullets
Personality Flaws: Describe in Paragraph or Bullets
Fears:
Quirks/habits:
Skills/talents:
Interests/Hobbies:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Secrets:

Kinks: [Things that turn your character on and attracts them]
Turn Off's: [Things your charrie would never be caught alive doing]

Relationships
Spouse:
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:

Background
Place of Birth:
Family:
History: (at least a few bullet points explaining how your character got to the role s/he is in now; full fleshed out history is optional)
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]
He used to look like this:

dYdxuRC.jpg

Last edited:

Cruel Angel's Thesis
English ver. AmaLee

N0gTvBv.png

[/hr]

GENERAL
Name

August O'Neal-Bexley
Nickname
Auggie (Mom only)
Sexuality:
Unsure
Ethnicity:
Irish American

APPEARANCE
Height:
4'10"
Weight: 88 lbs
Hair: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Body: Pale, not muscular or athletic, kind of in limbo of baby fat and boringly healthy
Clothing Style: Example 1 and Example 2
Tattoos: "Of course not!"
Piercings: "Did you hear what I said about tattoos? So that times a 100."

PERSONA
Positive Traits:
Passionate about his hobbies, Cunning, Imaginative, Candid, Talkative, Nerdy
Negative Traits: Cowardly, Sneaky, Possessive, Stiff, can be Arrogant, Anxious, Immature
Likes: Board games, D&D, musicals, dancing, science experiments, cats, DIY crafts, adding to his dream board, trail mix, anime
Dislikes: Most sports, jock like people, birds, bell peppers, plums, being lactose intolerant, tea without milk, hairless animals, bugs & spiders
Hobbies:
Baking
Learning and Stating Fun Facts
Reading Ripley's Believe it or Not
Video Games
Puzzles
Binge watching anime
Training his cats
Strengths:
Exceptional memory
Puzzle Master
Baking
Video Games
Weaknesses:
Sports
Birds or anything birdlike
Afraid of his own shadow
Phobias:
August is a bit of a worry wart and often believes he has fears of things that he has never experienced. His only confirmed phobia is birds, a fear he developed after being attacked by a goose when he was eleven, then later having his food stolen from him by a swarm of seagulls at the beach six months ago.
Ailments:
Lactose Intolerant
Front Right Tooth is false

HISTORY
August's father was the epitome of a man's man and had a huge helping of toxic masculinity to boot. At first August's mom was drawn to this overly macho guy who treated her like a queen and had strong traditional values. She thought he was like the knights in her romance novels but after they had a son together, she realized that he wasn't right for her...Or for their son, August. From the moment August came into the world, his dad started planning his life and rejected anything that he deemed 'girly'. Because August's mom worked from home, August spent most of his time with her and often mimicked what she did and this annoyed his father to no end. When it came time for August to go to school, his father began to micromanage his life and forced him to join football even though August hated sports. When August got injured for the first time after his father pushed him to exercise for too long, August's mom had had enough and hit her husband with the divorce papers, and took August away. Years later, she met a woman who made her happy and married her, even though August hated the fact that it was no longer him and his mom against the world, and now him, his mom, his stepmom and her daughter, Katara.

Reason for coming to camp?
"My mom and...my stepmom thought it would be a great idea to send me and my stepsister to this camp so we could bond. As if sending us to an amusement park for a day wasn't a valid option! Who sends their only son away to a crappy camp?! Katara and her mom are ruining everything!"

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends:

His two cats, Stevie and Louise
Enemies:
Crushes:

[/hr]

Last edited:

• Hospital-guidance.jpg
    Megan and Anais chose to go to the hospital via the city bus and when they got on the driver squinted at them suspiciously, but accepted their fare regardless. Anais didn't think it was so odd to see two kids riding the bus without parents and chalked the driver up to just being a weirdo. Most bus drivers were anyway, school and city. There were only six other people on the bus and most of them sat in the front, which allowed the girls to sit in the back by themselves. Every once in awhile, Anais noticed the driver staring at them from the rearview mirror and at one point she glowered back, her lip jutting out like an angry dog. "What does he think we're gonna do? Steal a seat?" She grumbled, but soon their stop came and she let go of the anger. She hoped they didn't get the same driver when they left.

"Alright, Meg, here's the plan," She started, rubbing her hands together as she regarded the building before them. Laurel Hospital wasn't as big as most hospitals but it was still a lot larger than Albright's clinic. Then again, Albright's clinic was mostly for colds and the occasional thrown out back. It was only one level with three rooms too, while this hospital seemed to be four levels with who knows how many rooms. The two walked towards the sliding glass doors conferring quietly. "We're her daughters--No! Nieces? Actually, you know what? You should take the lead here, cause let's be honest, you're way better at talking than me." Anais admitted sheepishly as they approached the front desk where a stern looking nurse peered down at them. Hopefully the woman would give up Ms. Baker's room number, easily.

• latest
    Ximena and Justice decided to check Ms. Baker's house out and took the city bus back to Albright. Ms. Baker's house was in the thick of town, near the strip mall and the town square that used to be a big deal 'back in the day' but was now just a place for wannabe edgy teenagers to hang out. A group of said teenagers were in various forms of lounging on the dried up fountain when the two girls scurried by. Only one or two teenagers acknowledged their presence before going back to lamenting their 'dark lives'. There wasn't much overlap between junior high kids and the high schoolers unless they were related. The high schoolers were bused even further for schooling to a city that didn't know much of Albright, so they didn't face the same adversity as their younger acquaintances.

When the girls arrived at Ms. Baker's house, they walked right in. Most of the older Albright residents rarely locked their doors, something that irked the Hero Club to no end. Not that a locked door would stop a monster, but it might slow them down a little. It was useless trying to persuade the adults to listen to reason as their counter argument was always the same, "What? Danger? In our little town?" Apparently 'little' was synonymous to harmless and zero crime rate.

Ms. Baker's house was one of those mixes between a trophy hunter's log cabin and a grandma's musty cottage. There were all types of cuckoo clocks hung on the walls next to mounted fish and deer heads. At the bottom of the entrance hall was a deer head it's glassy eyes boring into the two intruders. It looked like it would jump down and skewer them if it could, but thankfully, it stayed fixed to the wall, just staring. Right before the deer were two entrances, one on the right and one on the left. One was an archway leading to the kitchen and living room, while the other was a door leading to the basement. There were also a set of stairs leading up to Ms. Baker's bedroom.

Last edited:

Name: Junko Ueda
Nickname: "Sometimes my friends call me grandma! They say its because I always have little candies and tissues in my bag! They call me this all the time! It got so bad that once...MY MOM EVEN CALLED ME GRANDMA!"
Height: 5'3
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
School Year: Junior
Role in club: Member
Personality: Junko has sort of a mousy personality on a day to day business, a trait that often results in her being overlooked. She isn't the shy type but she is reserved and likes to observe before she acts. Her observations however, often take a long time and by the time she's ready to act, the moment has usually passed. If she were to be described as a movement, 'mosey' would be accurate. When she is engaged in something she is interested in or around people that she likes, she is excitable and will become a chatterbox. When she spots something or someone she likes, she gets a serious glint in her eye and will do anything to attain her new found interest. Junko is also skittish when it comes to potentially scary situations or even talk of scary things. When startled, she freezes up like a fainting goat.
Likes: Sweets, rainy days, gentle amusement park rides, american rom-coms, petting zoos, dogs, tall people, board games, puzzles, slapstick comedy, cold drinks, meat, basketball players
Dislikes: Hot drinks, citrus flavored candy, scary things, pranks, being called 'grandma', mean cats, slimy foods, being ignored or forgotten
Crush: Junko crushes on anyone tall, no matter the personality. She does have occasional crushes on people shorter than her or the same height as her, but it's rare.
Relationships: Most people are her friends if they're kind.
Bio: Junko was born to a loving salary man, Hikaru and an equally loving veterinarian, Aoki, who ran a clinic outside of their home. Being an only child, Junko always had her parents' full attention but as they weren't rich, they didn't spoil her with toys. They did however, give in whenever she met an abandoned dog and begged them to let her keep it. They always conceded but gave her the condition that the dogs were her responsibility, which Junko never complained about. One could say that Junko felt more kinship with her dogs than other humans because when she went to school, other kids thought she was a bit of an airhead or too slow. When she entered junior high however, she met people who were more her speed or didn't mind her laid back disposition.
Voice:
Extra: She loves all things tall, despite being short
She has three dogs; Striker, Lucy and Tamako.

kuriyama_mirai_render_by_yuki_cucheo-dab5uik.png

Last edited:
02cf5c5f2cd607087b1927a77e4178ce.jpg

4cb7d4cd95c7d2787b0935b1f8e8f048.jpg

02e6599e36c46a5109ee2cc6794236fe.jpg

Last edited:
NAME

Text
"Quote"

oliver kochiyama
mentions: no one
mood: stressed but excited
outfit:
CLICK

Why did education majors have to take so many damn psychology courses? He wanted to teach kids not shove them in a petri dish and study them! ...Could petri dishes even get that big..? Regardless! Oliver was tired of all these psychology courses! He had registered for 6 psych credits out of the 10 he was supposed to take and even though it had only been a week since classes started, he was already done with the term. To make matters worse, he still had to figure out what school he would be interning at! Versailles was kind enough to allow him the option of interning in at schools in America, he didn't want to have to do this semester abroad. Though would it really be abroad since he'd just be going back to America? But if he interned at a primary school in Europe, he would be gaining experience in a whole different system and it would make it harder for him to get a job in the states. If he even went back to the states. So far most European countries' school systems were way better than the American public school system. Teachers were treated better too.

"Ugh! Why does everything have to be so damn complicated!" Oliver groaned to himself, balling his hands into fists.

He stopped to watch a group of gardeners hurriedly making some last minute changes to the flowers closest to the garden's walkway. Apparently the usual winter flowers didn't fit the 'aesthetic' of this evening's Charity Ball. Ah, the ball...Oliver had mixed feelings about the event. On one hand, it was a party and who didn't love parties? On the other hand...He still had to figure out what to wear, his parents were coming and he didn't even have a date! Sure, he didn't need a date but if he had one that would be another way to prove to his parents that he was doing just fine on his own. But so far most of his friends had their own dates and Oliver was too chicken to ask the one guy that he could imagine going with. "Guess I'll have to make like Bambi and go stag." He joked to himself, snickering at the joke then sighing at the reality of his single situation. "Now I just need to figure out what to wear." As he continued towards his private dorm, he began to mentally go through his wardrobe. He had a lot of fancy clothing but he just couldn't think of a suit that he really wanted to wear to the ball.

"Maybe I should ask a fashion major..."

Last edited: