- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Well, sort of. So, on my quest to learn all there is to know about coding I stumbled across a treasure, a code that is most commonly called an "image rotator". I know when Iwaku first put a limitation on the amount of images in a signature some people were displeased. This may be long passed over do but I figured I'll go ahead and share this nifty way to somewhat by pass this restriction: this website, Universal Sig Rotator. The link does redirect you to a log-in page but there's no email verification so don't worry about actually creating an account. Just throw in a user name, a password you will have to clarify, and then it'll take you to a page where you have the choice of uploading multiple images in the rotator ^.^ To use on Iwaku, just treat the link as you would any other gif. and put it in an image code. You can also link the image, but you can't link individual images.

If you want an example of this I'm currently using the image rotator in my own signature. Just refresh the page a couple of times and you'll see what I mean (because I'm only using three images it may take a few refreshes to see them all). But, like I said, you can't link them individually so all images in my rotator link to a role play partner's interest check for Twelve Witnesses (a science fantasy/modern fantasy roleplay by the way). There is no limit on how my images you can add to the rotator. Hope this helps =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.