Multiple Ideas for Multiple One xOne's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them all! Can you explain the second one though? I'm a bit confused..

I love them all! Can you explain the second one though? I'm a bit confused..

I'm glad you like them.

Basicaly number two is about a slave that finds out that his master is a vampire/lycan/something supernatural and potentially dangerous/ It can be a female or male (both slave and master/mistress is really whichever sex you want). It's a basic love story with supernatural elements: can the slave change the master; can the master destroy the slaves spirit. And I'm sure we could throw in a few other things. I did this one once before and the characters was a vampire named Lucifer and his slave Raphael and it was pretty fun and I was hoping to do it again. It's really whatever we want to happen--we could do one of 'em gets kidnapped or stolen, or they run away, or someone attacks.

Oooo! I love that one! Supernatural elements are my secret addiction<3 Well... maybe not so secret...

Oooo! I love that one! Supernatural elements are my secret addiction<3 Well... maybe not so secret...
if you send me a pm I'll get back to you soon. :) Gotta finish working outand then we can exchange Ideas.

Stiiillll looking peoples~ :3 Feel free to pm or somethin'

No one else? Please? D:

It could be so many pages so no one thinks you want more and are just discussing with others on how the rps should be, test doing a new thread and close this, then more will probably read it ;)

Tis what I'm thinking :3

Status
Not open for further replies.