1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
I honestly haven't been gaming much lately, but when I do I usually gravitate towards multiplayer. Single-player has its merits, but it's just not as fun in my opinion. I like playing with people.

My SO and I play Overcooked 2, Don't Starve Together, Stardew Valley, ACNH, and Minecraft. We keep coming back to these games, even though the first two can be super frustrating. I guess we both like to stress ourselves out!

What about you guys? Do you prefer multiplayer or single-player, or do you like both? What games have you been playing recently? Any recs?

Ooo, those are all great games to play.

I typically prefer single-player, but every now and again I love to schedule time to play multiplayer games with friends and family. Recently, I've been playing a game called Outer Worlds and so far it's been really fun! It reminds me of Fall-Out - but in space.

I prefer single player games, but I do like playing multiplayer games with my partner! We poured soooo many hours into Stardew, hahaha. I played a bunch of ACNH with my friends as well.

Single player usually lets me enjoy things at my pace, which I really like. I'm not very competitive and lots of multiplayer games have some element of competition, especially the FPS ones lots of my friends like to play. I just like to vibe soooo... I've been finally managing to play the more Atelier series games since lockdown so that's been nice. Farming, collecting and being cute is more fun to me than shooting things LOL I also really like replaying Dragon Age games on my own.

I mostly play single player games, but I like to play things with others. It would be nice to play more games with other people. Right now I've been playing ACNH, New Pokemon Snap, and Final Fantasy XIV. A lot of final fantasy actually. It's what I've been playing most. I wish I had more people to play with but I'm slowly helping out more in my Free company so that's been good.

Reactions: Ardent
I prefer single player, because I tend to get hyper focused on a game I like and then that is all I do for three months. =_= playing with others hinders my progress. I do like knowing my friends are playing the same game though and getting to talk about it. O: And I play Elder Scrolls Online with Mister Gibs. it is now ~our~ game

I'm mostly single player. I dun like talking to people and I get nervous especially around strangers, being social for too long is also exhausting. I do like among us tho, that is one multiplayer I continue to play both with strangers and friends 8D